Welcome to Gaia! ::

Testing my signature
Art:

Price

Price varies from 10k-30k.
This is that you will get.
10k-15k - Full body outline/ or headshot colored.
15k-20k - Waist up colored/normal pose.
20k-25k - Fullbody colored/ simple pose
25k-30k - Fullbody colored/ complex pose.

The exchange details.

Send the trade. I will accept. As soon as I send you the watercolored version, accept. After that, I will send you the unwatermaked version.
PLease send the trade while you allready have the outfirt you want me to draw or send me an image of what you want me to draw

My details

I will take about 1-3days on your drawing, depending on how many commsions I am working on. If I have to many, I will put you on hold, or It will take longer for it to get to you.

As soon as I send you the watermarked version-please tell me if you want to make any changes(simple ones) because that will be when I have the whole layer thingy on. But not-if it is like a change like changing your whole outfit, you will be charged some more. If its simple changes, I will not charge any, like adding more shadows, and what not..more detail.

Also couples will be charged doubble, and if its a full body colored-I might charge 5000g extra.

When I mean 10k-15k It means that the price will vary from what I see your avatar by. If it looks complacated it will be closer to 15k is it simple it will be closer to 10k
Why on earth would you do that i-want-to-be-an-angle?
Its a test forum, not one to start a conversaton. I did not post this here so you could comment on it.

It is for a test.
If you wanna comment on things, so else where vesides the test forum
PLease read the rules
Okay, so I decided to to a joint art shop.
I dunno if a joint shop should have only two, but I am looking for more of seven artist.

I was thinking It should be called Soup of artist or something.
Like you can name yourself what item you want to be in the soup.
Or choose your own kind of soup.
Like chicken noodle soup. Think its a good idea.

Table of contents
Introduction-(you are here)
What I am looking for
Application forum.
Accepted Artist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items