Welcome to Gaia! ::

Extragalactic Invader

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
м ε я м α ι ∂
╚══════════════╝

Marina was pissed. There were no other words to describe how she was feeling. She had fallen asleep on the subway and when she woke up, she saw that she only had an hour or so until her shift started at the bar. Luckily, she had awoken in time to get off at the station next to the bar. 'Thank Poseidon for small miracles,' she htought as she entered the bar through the employee entrance. The young mermaid knew she was quite a bit early, but this gave her a chance to run through her routines that she had planned. Waving at Serena, the siren that had brought her into this business years ago, the young mermaid made her way to her dressing room to change into her practice gear, plus the shoes she was going to wear that night.

Putting her long hair up into a high ponytail, she approached the dance floor and sat down on the stage. Marina turned to Serena. ”Hey Serena.” She paused as she toed off the shoes for the time being. ”Can I get you to help me stretch please?” The siren nodded before making her way onto the stage with the mermaid. ”The usual stretches I take it then?” Serena asked as she waited for the mermaid to tell her when to help. Marina nodded brightly. ”Yup. Starting with the legs please.” Laying back on her back, the mermaid lifted her right leg straight up in the air. Serena then walked over and began to push Marina's leg down to her chest and held it there for fifteen seconds before moving on to the other leg.

A short ten minutes later and Marina was all ready to begin practicing her routine on the pole. Unlike most people, the mermaid didn't see pole dancing as vulgar or demeaning. She found it to be an invigorating exercise and an amazing display of both gymnastics and elegance. Thinking back, she remembered the first words Serena had told her. ”Pay attention to the ones who look at you in fascination. Not the ones who only see you as a cheap slut. Not everyone can do what you do and nobody can do it as graceful as you can. You are an artist and an entertainer. Never forget that and you'll be set." With those words running through her mind, Marina began to practice her routines at half speed.

ℓσcαтιση: The Bar || cσмραηү: Herself || συт σғ cσяαℓ:

"αүε. мεямαιs. sεα gнσυs, εvι ғιsн,
яεαғυ ιη нυηgεя ғσя ғεsн σғ мαη.
мεямαι ωαтεяs, тнαт вε συя ραтн.
cιηg тσ үσυя sσυ, мεη, αs мεямαιs
вε gιvεη тσ тαкε тнε яεsт, тσ тнε вσηε."

Extragalactic Invader

User Image
тαкε мү σvε.
тαкε мү αη.
тαкε мε ωнεяε ι cαηησт sтαη.
ι ση'т cαяε, ι'м sтι ғяεε.
үσυ cαη'т тαкε тнε sкү ғяσм мε.
█║▌│█│║▌│█║▌█║▌║█║█║▌│█║▌│║█ │█║█

Three weeks. For the past three weeks Adelaide had been hiding out in a pretty decent house in the nicer part of Seattle. She had pretty much everything she needed to last her for another week or so, but she was getting antsy. She usually didn't stay in one place for so long, but her Jeep had run out of gas in front of this house. Luckily, the house's garage had a few tanks of gasoline that was enough to fill up her tank with a full tank of gas left over, which she stored in the space that usually housed the spare tire. Said tire was now held down by bungee cords on the roof of the car. Cleaning out the pantry cupboards she found and took the following: a couple boxes of Twinkies, a couple cans of Spaghetti-O's, a couple bottles of rum, an unopened bag of Cheeto's, some things easy mac, and a few bottles of wine. 'They must have had kids. No other explanation for all the kid friendly food and the parent friendly alcohol.' Moving into the kitchen, she scoured the drawers for a hand held can opener, a bottle opener, and a corkscrew. After obtaining these items, the young woman scoured the rest of the house and took a couple of pillows, some blankets, and some clothes. The only thing she couldn't find, were useful weapons. Sure there had been sledgehammer, but the tool was too heavy.

Quietly, the young woman left the house and loaded up her Jeep with her findings. She turned to face the house before getting into her vehicle. Shutting and looking the door, Adelaide removed her ferret, Alonzo, from her bag and set him on her shoulder. ”Ready to head into the city 'Lonzo?” she asked as she started her car's engine. She wasn't expecting an answer, but it helped her stay in control and not go crazy. Addie knew she had to be on her A game at all times, and if talking to a ferret helped her to stay sane, then dammit she would talk to the ferret until the day she died. 'I mean, it's not like I can listen to the radio or anything without attracting any unwanted attention,' she thought as she put the car into drive and began to head into the city, making sure to hit any zombies that went through her path.

Twenty minutes later and about the same amount of dead zombies later, Adelaide maneuvered her Jeep into a small ravine at the edge of the city and highway. She was glad she had gotten the windows tinted as to conceal all of her goodies. Putting the car into park, the young tech expert left her duffle bag in her car and switched to her small messenger bag. Only bringing herself, her ferret, and her weapons. She prayed that she wouldn't have to use her gun. She was low on ammo to begin with. However, there was always the gun store or the police station that she could get into. Granted, most of the items were probably already looted, but Addie was confident that she could find at least some type of ammo. She pulled out her hand drawn map to see which was closer, the police station or the weapon shop. 'Let's see here. Looks like the police station is closer. Would have to disable the alarm first. Just to be safe. Which won't be hard. And then maybe from there either the mall or hospital. We'll see depending on what I can find at the station.' With her plan all ready to go, the young woman ventured into the city, taking extra care to be quiet and keep herself out of view from any zombies.

Roughly thirty minutes, three bullets, and five dead zombies later, Adelaide found herself moving quickly and quietly through the abandoned police station. Along the way she picked up a first aid kit, an LED flashlight, some batteries, and a 50 pack of .9mm rounds, which would work for her gun. She'd wait until she was fully out of bullets before reloading. She found no food and nothing else of use and decided to leave the way she came and head to the mall. The mall was bound to have all sorts of fun things of use. 'Time to do some shopping,' she thought as she cautiously made her way to the mall.

Surprisingly, she didn't need to use her gun on the two zombies she encountered from the station to the mall. It kind of scared her. 'Why aren't they're more of these bastards wandering around? I mean, I'm glad there's not a whole lot. But still. There should be more zombies running around.' Shaking herself out of her thoughts, she moved around to the side of the mall where a vent, just big enough for her to get into was. ”Perfect,” she whispered to herself before prying the vent cover off. Once she had entered the vent, she picked the cover up and tried to put it back in place. It stayed and would prevent any of the undead from getting in. But humans on the other hand, could probably tell that somebody had taken a crowbar to it. As Adelaide crawled through the vents, she couldn't help but smile as she remembered her childhood and how she'd always play 'Spy vs. Spy' with her grandfather. 'Maybe the old man was right. Kids games can help you in the real world.'

cσмραηү: XxX || ℓσcαтιση: XxXr || мσσ∂: XxX || ωεαяιηg: This
нεαℓтн: 100/100 || вυℓℓεтs: 17/20 w/50 in Reserve

█║▌│█│║▌│█║▌█║▌║█║█║▌│█║▌│║█ │█║█
тαкε мε συт тσ тнε вαcк.
тε εм ι αιη'т cσмιη' вαcк.
вυяη тнε αη
αη вσι тнε sεα.
үσυ cαη'т тαкε тнε sкү ғяσм мε.

Extragalactic Invader

User Image

User Image
User Image
Marie smiled and entered her house after her three friends. ”It sounds like you three had a busy day.” Walking into the kitchen, she placed her bags down and started to get out the dishes she'd need to make what was now going to become dinner. ”Also, I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly. I had to meet with a contact.” She stopped her train of thought there. Marie knew that 'Shin' wouldn't like it if she divulged too much information. So she decided to end her thought there.

Moving around the kitchen with ease, Marie began prepping the ingredients for her soup. Once everything was simmering in the pot, the young thief made her way into her room. ”Can you guys keep an eye on the soup? I don't want it to curdle,” she said over her shoulder before shutting her door. Slumping against the door, the young woman lifted a hand up and pulled off her light red wig that she was wearing, her dark red hair tumbling over her shoulder. Marie also went to her vanity and removed her blue colored contacts, revealing her green eyes. It had been a while since she had seen her true self.

There was something missing though. Bringing her hand up, she rubbed her left eye and removed the skin colored makeup she had on, revealing a long scar. Marie smiled. ”That's much better.” Walking over to her dresser, she changed into a different outfit. 'God I missed looking like me,' she thought before exiting her room and entering the kitchen to finish up dinner.

Marie had got to the soup just in time. It was the perfect consistency, smelt incredible, and tasted good too. Getting out a few bowls, the young thief began dishing up the soup and slicing up some bread to go with it. ”Food's ready!”

Extragalactic Invader

User Image

Standing up, Adelaide stretched her arms above her head. There was something about the ferret that called to her. Especially when he rubbed his body against the cage. 'I guess I could bring him home with me.' Looking back down at the creature, she crossed her arms under her chest. "I suppose you want to get out of that cage, correct?" She couldn't believe she was talking to the animal. 'It's not like he can understand me anyway.' She paused as she looked at the lid of the cage. 'I wonder if they'd care if I took out the ferret out of his cage.'

Deciding to throw caution to the wind, Addie opened the cage, took the ferret out, and cradled it in her arms. The first thing she noticed was how soft it's fur was. "You're so soft and fluffy," she said with a smile. It dropped quickly afterwards for a short period. "But you better not bite me, poop on me, or urinate on me. . .and it's back in the cage. Capisce?" She still had no idea why she was speaking to the animal like he could understand what she was saying. 'I'm going crazy.'

cσмραηү: Whoever is in the Pet Store || ℓσcαтιση: Pet Store || мσσ∂: Confused || ωεαяιηg: This
OoC

Extragalactic Invader

User Image

Adelaide Marie Swenson ; The Tech Expert

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

THE BASICS
                    ┄┄┄┄

I am controlled by: Lil_Pink_Overlord
                    Nickname: Addie
                    Date of Birth: October 31, 2005
                    Eye Color: Hazel
                    Hair Color: Light Brown
                    Height: 5' 2"
                    Weight: 100 lbs.
                    Likes: Technology, Cooking, Going Hunting, Animals, & Chocolate.
                    Dislikes: Spiders, Hospitals, Needles, Clowns, & Strawberries.
                    Personality: Addie is a stubborn and sarcastic young woman who won't hesitate to tell you like it is. If she thinks that top make syou look fat, she'll let you know. When people first meet her, they think she's cold and a total b***h. In reality, she's just shy and taking everything in about someone or something. When people do manage to get to know her, they come to find that she's a very carefree young woman who loves to laugh and be silly. They also come to find out that she's a very caring and loyal person and would stick by you, even during the worst of times. Addie also enjoys reading and anything to do with technology. If you need to bypass a top secret facility's alarm system and security grid, she's your girl.

Biography: Adelaide grew up in Salt Lake City, Utah to a loving family. Or at least, it was loving until her father left her and her mom for his secretary before Addie had said her first word. Which was "zombie" for some strange reason (That was my first word. We got it on tape. xP). After her father left, her and her mom went to live with her grandparents. Once she was old enough, her grandpa would take her on hunting and fishing trips up in the mountains. He also fueled her love for technology. Always helping her learn about circuit boards and different forms of tech in his shed. She learned her homemaking skills from her grandma and mother, which she's put to good use.

During the summer after her ninth grade year, Addie and her family moved to Seattle, WA. Life was going good for a while, at least until the outbreak happened. When the outbreak occurred, the young technological genius was forced to kill her loved ones after they got infected. Unable to stay in one place for long, she kept on the move and managed to survive thanks to the skills her family had taught her. One night, while she was camping, she heard someone enter her campsite. Stealthily sneaking out of her tent, she shot the poor b*****d in the head, thinking it was the zombie. When she went to go do her double tap, she realized it was her father who had had a note clutched in his hand explaining why he was in Seattle.

BEFORE THE INFECTION
                    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Family: Father; Unknown; Deceased. Mother; Deceased. Grandparents; Both Deceased.
                    Pets: A ferret; Alive
                    Living Arrangement: Lived with Mom only in an apartment
                    Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Wrangler
                    I was saving up for: College
                    Favorite Hobby: Tinkering with Technology
                    Favorite Food: Fettuccine Alfredo
                    Best Experience: Becoming the Head of Stage Crew her sophomore year of high school.
                    Worst Thing Said About Me: That Addie was a whore and slept with everybody.
                    My Biggest Secret: Addie has been smoking since she was 16.
                    Most Important Thing in My Life: Her ferret

AND THEN THE END WAS HERE
                    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

My Survival Skill is: Anything having to do with electronic devices and technology.
                    When It All Happened, I Was: At home playing video games.
                    Weapons: Titanium Crowbar (there really is a titanium crowbar to my right. xP) & Glock 17
                    Is the Glass Half Empty or Half Full: Both
                    I Like (Groups/Being on my own): Being In Smallish Groups
                    My Biggest Secret: She accidentally killed her father when she mistook him for a zombie.
                    Most Important Thing in My Life Now: Her ferret & survival.

((P.S. Feel free to delete what's in brackets. In the bio and weapons sections. Lol.))

Extragalactic Invader

Username: Lil_Pink_Overlord
Name: Sawyer Marie Danvers
Theme: Dragons
Title: Student
Year:Third
Region of Origin: Kalos
Alignment: Good
Secret: No Secret
Image:Sawyer

Entry Line: "I will destroy you!"

Item Bag:
-An assortment of Pokeballs (x5)
-Medicinal Items (Pokemon & Human) (x5)
-An assortment of Berries, Poffins, etc. (x5)
-Pokedex
-Regional Maps
-Journal
-Writing Utensils

Pokemon
User Image
~First SlotUser Image
Name: Brand
Species: Charizard ♂
Ability: Blaze
Move Set
-Fly
-Flame Burst
-Shadow Claw
-Ember

User Image
~Second SlotUser Image
Name: Shyvana
Species: Dragonite ♀
Ability: Inner Focus
Move Set
-Wing Attack
-Thunder Punch
-Dragon Claw
-Dragon Rage

User Image
~Third SlotUser Image
Name: Sona
Species: Noivern ♀
Ability: Infiltrator
Move Set
-Psychic
-Bite
-Boomburst
-Dragon Pulse

Extragalactic Invader

User Image
▀▄▀▄▀▄ εяιs: gσ∂∂εss σғ cнασs & ∂ιscσя∂ ▄▀▄▀▄▀

TEXT

User Image

Company:
Wearing: XxX

Extragalactic Invader

twisted

Name: Eleanor Marie Douglas
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Stubborn, Artistic, Sarcastic, Hopeless Romantic, Mischievous, Adventurous
Role: Rebel Leader's Daughter
Dislike: Crowds, Spiders, Hospitals, Losing, Needless Violence
Like: Rain, Playing the Piano & Violin, Anything having to do with Art, Reading, The Paranormal, Cooking
Weapon: Automatic Crossbow & Glock 17
Bio: Eleanor
Username: Lil_Pink_Overlord
Picture:
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items