Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Prophet

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      ▉▉▉▉▉▉  ♔. CLEMENTINE ANN LEIGH
      caffye west▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪    ⋋.FEMALE    ⋋.BAR AND RESTAURANT    ⋋.WAITRESS
      caffye west for storybrooke do not steal pls
          █ PLOT IDEA ━ a nasty customer at gaston's leaves clem feeling insulted and hurt.
          █ PLOT IDEA ━ she ends up calling out the next day and hides away in a fit of anxiety,
          █ PLOT IDEA ━ worried that the only thing she seems to be good at is not for her.

█ PLOT IDEA ━ clementine loses the wedding band she wears on her pinkie finger after a
          █ PLOT IDEA ━ night at a festival. that being her deceased mother's ring, she quickly goes
          █ PLOT IDEA ━ into a frenzy and starts a search party to help find it.

Omnipresent Prophet

CAFF NEEDS A LIFEI REALLY NEED BETTER FILLER TEXT BECAUSE IT'S KINDA EMBARRASSING KNOWING SEVERAL PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FILL THIS UP AND SEE MY RANTING I REALLY REALLY HATE DOING PROFILE CODING BUT I LIKE FILLING PROFILES OUT WHY DO I DO THIS SOBS PLEASE GUYS DON'T BE LIKE ME
CAFF REALLY NEEDS A LIFE I REALLY NEED BETTER FILLER TEXT BECAUSE IT'S KINDA EMBARRASSING KNOWING SEVERAL PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FILL THIS UP AND SEE MY RANTING I REALLY REALLY HATE DOING PROFILE CODING BUT I LIKE FILLING PROFILES OUT WHY DO I DO THIS SOBS PLEASE GUYS DON'T BE LIKE ME

caffye west ryeoji ---x will i ameI'LL CHASE MY OWN DREAMS, DESPITE HOW TOUGH IT MAY SEEM AND I WON’T GIVE UP OR STOP UNTIL IT’S TIME FOR ME TO LEAVE
--
User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    --
    ▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. clementine leigh
    -- feel free to adjust the x's
    xxxx xxxx xxxx SHE'S SPINNING BETWEEN CONSTELLATIONS AND DREAMS, HER RHYTHM IS MY BEATING HEART
    xxxx xxxx xxxx SHE'S SPINNING BETWEEN CONSTELLATIONS AND DREAMS, HER RHYTHM IS MY BEATING HEART

███ *⋌ 01 NAME clementine ana leigh
        ███ *⋌ 02 NICKNAMES clem
        ███ *⋌ 03 GENDER female
        ███ *⋌ 04 SEX female
        ███ *⋌ 05 AGE nineteen
        ███ *⋌ 06 BIRTHDATE spring fifth
        ███ *⋌ 07 NATIONALITY american
        ███ *⋌ 08 OCCUPATION waitress
        ███ *⋌ 09 WORKPLACE gaston's ( bar and restaurant )
        ███ *⋌ 10 FAIRYTALE beauty and the beast
        ███ *⋌ 11 CHARACTER beauty

Omnipresent Prophet

CAFF NEEDS A LIFEI REALLY NEED BETTER FILLER TEXT BECAUSE IT'S KINDA EMBARRASSING KNOWING SEVERAL PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FILL THIS UP AND SEE MY RANTING I REALLY REALLY HATE DOING PROFILE CODING BUT I LIKE FILLING PROFILES OUT WHY DO I DO THIS SOBS PLEASE GUYS DON'T BE LIKE ME
CAFF REALLY NEEDS A LIFE I REALLY NEED BETTER FILLER TEXT BECAUSE IT'S KINDA EMBARRASSING KNOWING SEVERAL PEOPLE ARE GOING TO FILL THIS UP AND SEE MY RANTING I REALLY REALLY HATE DOING PROFILE CODING BUT I LIKE FILLING PROFILES OUT WHY DO I DO THIS SOBS PLEASE GUYS DON'T BE LIKE ME

caffye west ryeoji ---x will i ameI'LL CHASE MY OWN DREAMS, DESPITE HOW TOUGH IT MAY SEEM AND I WON’T GIVE UP OR STOP UNTIL IT’S TIME FOR ME TO LEAVE
--
User Image
--
    ▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. appearance

███ *⋌ 01 HAIR COLOR pink
        ███ *⋌ 02 EYE COLOR brown
        ███ *⋌ 03 HEIGHT 4'11"
        ███ *⋌ 04 WEIGHT 117lbs.

• It is very, very rare to see clem without her hair down. Typically, she's got this pretty pink bob that cuts off at her jawline and her bangs brush just above her eyes. If she ever has her hair pulled back into a tiny puff of a pony tail, she might be attempting to exercise, and in that case, just please make her stop. She always, always has her red glasses settled on the bridge of her nose. Contacts are not even a possibility for her, she loves her glasses too much to ever give them up. Typical clothing for Clem is a pink sweater and a simple skirt and a pair of flats. Work wise, she wears a simple pair of shorts or pants with an apron wrapped around her waist and her notebook tucked against her right hip, a pencil always behind her ear when working.

Omnipresent Prophet

--
User Image
--
    ▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. personality

--
        • █ NAIVE ━ clem tends to believe that when someone says something to her in confidence, it is almost always the truth, and for that reason, she puts a great deal of trust into people when they might not deserve it. this often leaves clem exposed, vulnerable to the possibility of being hurt or manipulated by people who use her caring nature to their advantage. she likes to look for the best in people who are close to her or manage to make a good first impression, and sometimes that hope for humanity just isn't as promising as she would like it to be, and leads to the waitress being let down.
          █ TIMID ━ speaking her mind isn't something clementine does often, simply because she does not like to offend people. she likes being liked, being nice to people and earning their respect is something she was taught as a child, and something she has held near and dear to her heart for a very long time. for her to speak out takes a great deal of either encouragement or irritation; she very rarely has emotional outbursts in front of people that are not close to her, and even those who have known her their whole lives are aware that clem knows exactly when to bite her tongue if she has said too much.
          █ SASSY ━ quiet as she is, there is an air of sass to clementine that comes out from time to time, mainly among friends or under her breath. she's been known to mutter to herself after taking the order of a rude customer, or roll her eyes from time to time, but the only ones who have been subjected to her attitude aloud have been ricarda and rory, and typically they only hear it after a rough night at work while they're closing up gaston's.
          █ GROUNDED ━ naive as she might be about people, she isn't overly ambitious when it comes to her future. she has goals like any other person might, but she is sure to keep them realistic as not to disappoint herself, she's rather cautious about letting herself down when she has so often been let down by others with her naivety. she prefers to keep her goals to herself as well, there are few people who really know what clementine would like to be when it comes to her future, but in all honesty, she would be perfectly content working at gaston's for the rest of her life, so long as she is happy there and surrounded by those closest to her; her friends.

▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. history

--
        • █ ONCE UPON A TIME ━ 
          clementine was born in storybrooke to a loving mother and a doting father, both of which cared for her immensely. she was the spitting image of her mother, with her father's thirst for knowledge and love of literature at a very early age. the parents were rather pleased with their daughter, who they vowed to raise in storybrooke as her father had been his entire life. needless to say, clementine was one of many children who grew up running around the streets of storybrooke and making friends with the other children, including kuro and a a few of the others. she was not as outgoing as most of the other children, and tended to keep to herself, but for clementine, the small town was her safe haven where nothing bad could ever touch her, no source of evil existed in the quiet town, and for a time, that was true. she, along with the other children, had yet to be disenchanted by reality, and quite frankly, if you were to ask clementine today, she would admit that she would have preferred to stay that way for the remainder of her life, if she had been permitted.
          █ A CHANGE IN THE AIR ━ 
          when clementine was seven years old, just as she was coming into some of her most formative years, her mother fell ill and was diagnosed with a rather mild form of cancer, something that they proposed she would live years with so long as she received treatment. and she did, thankfully. there was a stretch of time in which clem was able to live life with her parents rather innocently, pretending that the disease did not exist and that her mother was fine. however, as the years passed, it became clearer to clementine that her mother was slowly but surely wasting away, the disease eating away at her body and her spirit. her father became the shell of the man he once was; rather than thirst for knowledge and share it with his daughter, he spent most of his time throwing himself into his work, trying to ignore the problems caused by his wife's illness. eventually the inevitable happened; four years after her diagnosis clementine's mother lost her battle and passed away in her sleep. nothing painful, according to her doctor, but she did request soon before she died that clem be left her wedding band. since her mother's death, there has always been a bit of sadness to clementine when it comes to people acting maternally toward her, she would shy away from maternal figures to avoid pain when she was younger -- now a days, she has learned to accept the help and kindness offered to her by those same people.
          █ PRESENTLY SPEAKING ━ 
          after her mother's passing, clementine decided to throw herself into her school work rather than deal with the reality of her passing. for a year she refused to actually accept the truth, but eventually clem did come to terms with it and was able to collect herself enough to piece her life back together slowly but surely. when she turned sixteen she applied for a job at gaston's, where she began working with rory and the other staff members. she became fast friends with a few of the other waitresses, and in spite of her initial wariness of him, she even began chatting with rory the bartender, who came to tease her relentlessly. when she turned eighteen, her father resolved that storybrooke reminded him too much of his wife, and that it no longer held the same opportunities for him. he left his home to clementine to care for and moved to the city. in the last year, clem has lived on her own and only recently began looking for a roommate. with the employment of ricarda at gaston's, another important person was brought into clem's life, this one she considered to be a close friend and an almost motherly figure. her life has recently hit a patch of slowness, but rather than being bored with it, she is thankful for her calm existence in storybrooke.

Omnipresent Prophet

--
User Image
--
    ▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. marriage

--
        ███ *⋌ 01 PROMISE RING some sort of ring to declare your love for her and solely her
        ███ *⋌ 02 FAVORITE BOOK clem will give you a copy of her favorite book with a note inside
        ███ *⋌ 03 BLUE FEATHER she's a traditional lady from these parts, and it's a traditional proposal

--

▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. loves

--
        ███ *⋌ 01 LOVE chocolate
        ███ *⋌ 02 LOVE hot tea
        ███ *⋌ 03 LOVE long walks
        ███ *⋌ 04 LOVE animals
        ███ *⋌ 05 LOVE bubble gum

▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. likes

--
        ███ *⋌ 01 LIKE ricarda's cooking
        ███ *⋌ 02 LIKE kittens
        ███ *⋌ 03 LIKE dresses
        ███ *⋌ 04 LIKE nail polish
        ███ *⋌ 05 LIKE sass

▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. dislikes

--
        ███ *⋌ 01 DISLIKE coffee
        ███ *⋌ 02 DISLIKE most alcohol
        ███ *⋌ 03 DISLIKE hot nights
        ███ *⋌ 04 DISLIKE being bored
        ███ *⋌ 05 DISLIKE high heels

▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. hates

--
        ███ *⋌ 01 HATE swimming
        ███ *⋌ 02 HATE rude customers
        ███ *⋌ 03 HATE being sick
        ███ *⋌ 04 HATE insects
        ███ *⋌ 05 HATE sad friends

Omnipresent Prophet

--
User Image
--
    ▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. friendship

--
              ▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ dislike
              ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ acquaintance
              ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ friends
              ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ close friends
              ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ like family

▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. romance

--
            ▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ heartbroken
            ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ neutral/interested
            ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ crush
            ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ in love
            ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ married

▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. attraction

--
            ▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ no thanks
            ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ cute
            ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ attractive
            ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ beautiful/handsome
            ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ breathtaking

Omnipresent Prophet

--
User Image
--
    ▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. the gentlemen

--

▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ attractive
                                      ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ neutral

rory blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb
                                      blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

markus blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

User Image

▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ cute

koroku blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

User Image

yuu blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

User Image

haydn blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

User Image

zion blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

User Image

edwin blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

User Image

altan blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ no thanks

caspian blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

Omnipresent Prophet

--
User Image
--
    ▉▉▉▉ ❜ ♚. the ladies

--

▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ beautiful

leiko blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

User Image

phoenix blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

clementine blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

User Image

bree blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

User Image

marie blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

User Image

▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ close friends
                                      ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ beautiful

lilianne blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

User Image

▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ▆▆▆ l ❤ breathtaking

ricarda blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

Quick Reply

Submit