Welcome to Gaia! ::

kirabrookelynn

User Image

F o r e v e r T h e C r i m i n a l

GET THIS STRAIGHT, RIGHT NOW

[✖ ✖]────────────────────[ commonly known as ]
    Kira (Kear -- uh)

This is what I demand others to call me if they don't follow me. Only a few people in Lumeres that are higher up can call me Kira without anything else.

Madam (Muh -- dam)

This is what people in Lumeres will call me or those who don't know me too well.

[✖ ✖]────────────────────[ it should be a holiday ]
    On a sunny day in July, a Leo was born on the 26th.

[✖ ✖]────────────────────[ if you can't do the math ]
    Twenty years had passed before they halted to a mighty stop.

[✖ ✖]────────────────────[ no, i am not going to pull my pants down ]
    My junk is inside of me where it's supposed to stay. So I'm sure I'm a girl.

IF I WROTE A BOOK, IT WOULD SAY THIS

Deviously Manipulative Obviously Merciless Strangely Humanitarian

It had been a stormy night when my life ended. Ok, not really stormy. And my life hadn't even ended. Okay, so that entire thing was a lie, but what does it matter to you? It's not like you will ever get to know me. Well, unless you prove yourself and make me your basic goddess. Yes, that's what I said. Now why would you want to do that? Well, for one, I am immortal. I won't die, and I never age, so that is immortal. I do hope you know what you're getting into when you side with me. Wish to know? Well, let me explain it to you better.

The night we had stepped onto that boat, it was all over for all of us. Everyone was affected by what had happened that night, and the only reason I was there was to help out with my knowledge of witchcraft. I had studied it when I was younger, my father had studied before me and I followed in his footsteps. Before this fateful night, I had been one of those girls people didn't talk to. I was somewhat of an outcast because I had had an ancestor accused of studying witchcraft, and not many people liked or even trusted my family because of it.

Of course my family was going to study it. Apparently it was in our blood, which I have recently proven with easily making a Homoculus. Anyway, because of our family history, I was often made fun of in my younger years. It got better over time as people moved on and became more mature. By then, they just ignored my existence. I was just glad they were over throwing things at me ranging from names and angry evil phrases to fruits and vegetables. As a kid, I had sworn that I would take revenge on them for doubting my family and I. Although, sometimes I did wish that I wasn't apart of my family because of all the horrible things I had to go through. After time, I accepted it as my heritage and got over my selfishness.

I was twenty when I had heard about a group of Alchemists who were going to try to accomplish something. What it was didn't care to me. I wanted to be in on it. I was curious to see what they were going to do. So I got on board and even though they didn't want me there at first they decided to let me stay once I mentioned my witchcraft. I was even able to help them out once they started their ceremony. The demon was scary at first, but once that wine appeared in the glass, I knew it was for real. I took a sip of that wine as soon as I could, and I could feel it flow through my veins.

Six hours. Six hours before that high when down to hell. It was then that we found out what [The Beast] was doing. I wasn't going to allow myself to get eaten. Not without a fight at least. [The Laughing Man] had gotten to him first though, and tackled him off the ship. After that, when we made port, I high tailed it out of there.

Over the years, decades, what not, some people were starting to follow me. Yes, follow. They questioned how I didn't age and why I couldn't die -especially since some of them tried to kill me- and after I told them, they wanted the secret for themselves. Of course I didn't know how to make it, only [The Organizer] did. However, I saw these normal humans my pawns to find [The Organizer] and get the recipe. Ever since, I've been using them for whatever I need. Although, some of those needs is to let them do as they please and maybe get some money while I'm at it. Though mostly they think -as well as I do- the best way to find immortals is to kill people and find the one that...well isn't dead. It wasn't working out too well with all the people on the planet, so we'd often get chased around and shot at ourselves. It's not like I mind, especially since I can't die. And I don’t mind if my followers die. They got themselves in this mess.

Now I'm pretty much on my own. I sent my followers out to lay low and gather some info for me. The only person I have left with me is my Homoculus: Ethel. When I made her, I hadn't thought she'd turn out as manly as she had, even with her deviously good looks she could use against men. However, I trust her much more than a normal human. She will listen to me no matter what. Even with her weird thoughts, she wouldn't betray me. I still make sure she doesn't mess up with recordings now. And it helps listen to the recordings later on if I need the information again. I will find that recipe, and be the new goddess of the country.
size]

OH DEAR, HERE WE GO

[✖ ✖]────────────────────[ i used to have it on my iPod ]
Paramore ;; Sunday, Bloody Sunday

[✖ ✖]────────────────────[ the wind whispers the name ]
Irish L ii p s t ii x
User Image
Kira Brooke Lynn

I'm a happy lil ∂σℓℓιε

T
                                                      ext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

T
                                                      ext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

T
User Image
Kira Brooke Lynn

I'm a happy lil ∂σℓℓιε

I
                                                      t was a very uneventful day today. However, it was only like this because Kira herself hadn't gotten out to hunt for Tier Martillo. No, Kira never did that kind of dirty work hersel now-a-days. However, she knew how to do it in case she ever had to do it herself. Almost everything she had her little pawns do, she knew how to do herself damn near perfectly. Ethel was the only one with her now, and she was testing Ethel all the time. To make something perfect, they have to learn the ways to be perfect. So every job the homunculus went on was a test to see how far she had come. Kira had to say that she was proud of her creation. It might not be perfect, but it was close. Close enough to do most of any job Kira would ask her to do and not get killed or captured. Close enough to stay by Kira's side as her servant -her most trusted servant.

T
                                                      he white haired purple-eyed woman tore away from her inner thoughs, looking around her current residence. It was an apartment that she had rented under a counterfeit name. The rather large apartment had two large bedrooms, one for her and one for Ethel, and a kitchen connecting to a living room. There were two bathrooms, and the furniture in the apartment was considered expensive to the families around them. Kira didn't mind though, nothing was outside of her price range. She made sure she was well taken care of, especially with all of the things she could get her people to do for her. It was mostly why she was wanted in many places around the country. However, each time she did something illegal, she made sure she was in disguse somehow. Usually it was by dying her hair -or even a wig- and styling way beyond what anyone would recognize her by. So throughout the many years and decades, she has been able to get away with many many things.

Kira made her way to the bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror. Her white-silver hair was short except for two brains near the front. It was odd, but it was the look she liked. Since she never had her hair anything like this when she stole or killed, they wouldn't recognize her. Her purple eyes were really the only thing distinct about her -came with her witch background- but they changed color to red whenever she was in her 'moods'. It wasn't often, but her followers remained clear of her when they did change color. She wore a long sleeved button up blouse that slightly puffed up at the shoulders. Over that was a vest -the front gray checkered plaid patter and the back was a plain black. Her skirt was black, and her legs were covered by stocking that came up to her mid thigh. The shoes were a black boot, but feminine in a way. She made sure she looked nice before she grabbed a long black coat and headed out.

The silver haired woman made her way out into the rain, pulling up a hood to cover her delicate face she kept care of. No one paid any attention to her when she had her hood up. As a child, she often got strange stairs because of her hair and eyes, however she has learned to deal with the stares. She used to have to try and dye her hair every morning to seem normal, but she soon grew tired of it. If someone had a problem with her, they could take it up with her. If she didn't like their reasoning, it usually resulted in a quick death by a knife hidden right under her skirt. In the coat she wore were about eight knives by themselves for her using. They were her specialty. They could hit their mark from quite a distance away despite their size. She knew how to handle them since she was an expert, and she didn't go anywhere without them.

S
                                                      he made her way through the crowds, seemingly taking a harmless stroll in the rain to anywhere she wanted to. What wasn't known was she was looking for her own information. While Ethel off getting information from a single source, and her followers off in other cities to lay low and gather information there, she didn't have anyone here to gather information for her. So she was doing it for herself as she could be rather....pursuading. Plus a little fresh air was nice. Maybe checking in on Ethel would also be nice. Kira hoped that she didn't run into Ethel. She didn't want people to connect them together so easily. It could blow her cover. So for now, a walk in te rain was all anyone needed to think.
User Image

мαyαηαмι ƒαyтє нιsαкo

☁☁☁ Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

✖✖✖ Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

☁☁☁ Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
вℓαкєxxтαɴɴєяxxωαтϛѻɴxxxxxxxxxxxxx[]xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- - - »» { a p u r e - b l o o d and one hell of a d e a t h e a t e r }
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx- - - »» { S L Y T H E R I NxxC H A S E R }

User Image

AND THEN I TOLD THEM . . .
                                            testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest
                                            testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest testestestestestestestestestestest

User Image

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

"Looking at yourself in a mirror isn't exactly a study of life."

User Image

xxxxxxxɔɑɴт тɑκε тҕε κ ɪ ɗ ʄrσϻ тҕε ʄ ɪ ɢ ҕ т
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxтɑκε тҕε ʄiɢҕт ʄrσϻ тҕε κɪɗ
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsɪт ɓɑɔκ, r ε ɭ ɑ ӽ, sɪт ɓɑɔκ, r ε ɭ ɑ ρ s ε ɑɢɑɪɴ

т ҕ ε ɪ. ѵ. ɑɴd ɤσυr ҕ σ s ρ ɪ т ɑ ɭ bεɗxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      тҕɪs ωɑs ɴσ ɑɔɔɪɗεɴтxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      tҕɪs ωɑs ɑ т ҕ ε r ɑ ρ ε υ t ɪ ɔ ɔҕɑɪɴ σʄ ε ѵ ε ɴ т sxxxxx

xxxxxxӽɑѵɪεr sκɤε cҕrɪsтσρҕε

User Image

ι z z y σ r i o nxxxxxxxx
                                      xxxxxxxxxnxx o xxe xx l

a xxw o n d e r xxkokoroxx k o k o r o xxa xxw o n d e r
                                      I now k n o w how to feel h a p p y
                                      a xxw o n d e r xxkokoroxx k o k o r o xxa xxw o n d e r
                                      I now k n o w how to feel s a d
                                      a xxw o n d e r xxkokoroxx kokoro xxi n f i n a t e
                                      How d e e p and p a i n f u l they are

now i'm beginning to noice
                                      the reason i was born

t h e i n h e r i t a n c e o f s o l i t u d e

Xavier Tanner Maxwell
✖✖✖subject is an seventeen year old male cocaine addict and alcoholic.

Defiant; ref Hell, this has been my entire life word here. This one word describes practically everything. Why I'm here, why I ended up like this, and why I probably will be here again because I won't follow this whole treatment thing. I never followed orders very well, and I always felt the urge to act out or against those with power. When my father wanted me to learn how to take over the family business, I got into music. It's great because music is what I'm best at, so I have to thank him for that. Otherwise, I've done everything else against the rules. I didn't do all that well in school, and hell I started to drink and party all the time. That's where I found the lovely white powder called cocaine. Man, if I ever needed a boost, that's what I'd go for! That could keep me going forever I tell you! I'm careful not to overdose and I'm smart on when to use it. Just because I didn't do well in school doesn't mean I'm dumb. No, I'm one of the smart addicts out there. I know my limit on alcohol and I can tell when I'm done getting trashed for the night and how long it will keep me drunk for. Not to mention when I need a break, or when I'll take the cocaine over alcohol and not together. So how did I get caught you ask? Well, let’s just say my buddies weren't too smart one night and decided to bring me back to my place and crash with me there while still under the influence of drugs and alcohol. My parents aren’t filthy rich, but they know how to look out for kids like us who want something from them. And so, once they say how drunk we all were -forget the smell, they didn't even need to be that close to know how drunk we were- they tested us for drug use as well and what do you know. I was caught. So here I am, in lovely . . . and so darn frikkin happy about it too.
          Extrovert; ref Being drunk a lot and so hyper because of cocaine can make you quite an open person. I absolutely love to show off when I'm drunk, and I am one happy drunk mind you. But even when I'm not drunk or high, I am still pretty outgoing. Actually, scratch that. I am probably one of the most outgoing people in my band. Me and the drummer -his name is Charles- tend to have moments when we both do something strange and weird but so much fun. Once we both stood on a mall table and sung that one song about we weren't wearing underpants that day. Oh, good times. Good times. Of course we were threatened to be kicked out and there wasn't anywhere else to go, so we stopped for the time being. We ended up being kicked out anyway because later on -about a half hour later anyway- Charles and I decided to have a race with some of those two wheeled machines that were on Mall Cop. I don't know what they are called, but my sides were splitting when the same mall cops were chasing us down and thought they had us until we jumped off those things and made a break for it. I'm a lot of fun, can't you tell?
          Zealous; ref Music. Music is my passion. It is what I will do with my life, where I will go, and who I will be. It is my calling and the thing I'm best at. If you found what you were best at, wouldn't you follow that? Wouldn’t you want to do the thing you were best at, that came easiest to you if you could? I would, and I am. I would never let go of my music, and even while I'm here I'm still writing my songs and practicing my playing and singing. I already threatened the nurses around here several times when they tried to take my guitar away. If that's gone, then I will go insane in this crummy place. So if anyone touches it or even so much as looks at it thinking about taking it away from me, there will be hell to pay. And maybe the police and ambulances might have to be called because I will get that angry. My band understands, especially since I made the band and made sure they were all as serious about it as I was. I mean, the few girlfriends I've had were nice, but none of them seemed to want me. They all wanted to date some guy in a band just because. Girls are so hard to understand sometimes, so I haven't really found one I like. But I know once I find her, I'm going to make sure she is always happy.

User Image

Subject once quoted: Life happens while you're busy making it.

irish l ii p s t ii x

FirstMiddleLast

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

F o r e v e r [shy boy/bully]

GET THIS STRAIGHT, RIGHT NOW

[✖ ✖]────────────────────[ commonly known as ]
[[nicknames]]

[✖ ✖]────────────────────[ it should be a holiday ]
[[Birthday/star sign]]

[✖ ✖]────────────────────[ if you can't do the math ]
[[age]]

[[gender]]

IF I WROTE A BOOK, IT WOULD SAY THIS

Personality trait #1 Personality trait #2 Personality trait #3Personality trait #4 Personality trait #5 Personality trait #6

OH DEAR, HERE WE GO

[✖ ✖]────────────────────[ i used to have it on my iPod ]
[[Theme song (with a bit of lyrics)]]

[✖ ✖]────────────────────[ the wind whispers the name ]
[[username]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
»Riley Skye Kails«
» Matters of the heart is what brought us here. Fighting kills the soul, and in the end, the heart as well. Why kill things held so dear and precious? «

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Twilight Town. A very peaceful town; once she knew very well. She knew secret paths to take to get faster to some places and which secret paths lead to people who just wanted your lunch money. She knew which stores had good deals, and which just had people who needed a little nap. You wouldn't think adults needed naps, but there were those in the marketplace who sold things kids would buy who absolutely hated kids. She knew it. Why sell something to a population you hate? It never made sense. Business was just too confusing sometimes even for her to understand -and she was an A student!

Well used to be. Before she had transferred to a school where one learned how to fight and not how to solve x + 3 = y or why history is as history was written. A sigh escaped her pale lips as she continued down the middle of the way as if she weren't paying attention to anything else around her. Her body knew the area so well she didn't have to watch where she was going to know where she was and what was coming at her. Like a skateboarder who whizzed by, narrowly missing her as she simply took a step in the other direction. Her long black hair billowed behind her, probably getting somewhat knotted because of the breeze ad her somewhat brisk walking pace. For someone that was there to look for friends, you would think her hazelnut eyes would be up, not studying the ever familiar orange walkway.

The truth was, Riley missed her home. She had missed the sights, sounds, smells...everything about it was so nice to be surrounded by again. However she was having a tough time trying to focus on finding her fellow keybladers in such a drowning atmosphere. A part of her wanted to stay; she wanted to hide away and stay there forever. She wanted to go back to her old life, her old school, her old friends. However, the other side of her knew she couldn't do that. She had to find her comrades and take them back to the school before they were all in huge trouble. They might even be expelled...if that were possible. Could they be expelled? Could it really be considered a school? r just a training ground for them? Whatever it was, they were in trouble none-the-less.

[OoC || sorry for shortness just tried to finish this before I had to go back to work. It will be fully done later on in the evening ok? With pictures and pretty colors. I promise! :]]] ]
User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image
»тҥєѳɗѳяє ҝαʏɗєɴ ɢʊɴɴ«
» I give the truth -the facts of life. I say what is right and what is wrong. I tell you where to piss, and what to s**t.
I rule your a**. Listen to my authority. Respect my authority.
Love it. «

User Image

"Yo, you think Taren is in our first class? Maybe you'll be lucky enough to see him." Lucas' voice registered n T.K.'s brain. The blonde's nice game face turned into a deep frown at the mention of the single person who seemed to be able to stand against him. The one person who could seriously make T.K. feel just as humiliated and shitty as he makes other people feel. The one person who got under his skin simply by the thought of him. The one person he couldn't stand, and the one person he wanted so badly at the moment too. Taren Joseph Reynolds. The kid was so much like T.K. They both fought each other, both were too stubborn to give into the other and both had gotten into many fights over power with each other.

That was probably why T.K. wanted to top him so bad. In bed, who is on top shows who has dominance over the other. It was how people figured out who did all the decision making and who took it...well up the a** for lack of a better phrase. T.K. wanted to show Taren just who was boss between them, and as soon as he'd show him who was boss, they would both know who ruled the school. And of course everyone would be hearing about it the next day, with maybe a few details that might not have happened. However, since T.K. was going to top, he would have all the right in the world. It would show those rebels that even the strongest amongst them lost to the Four, so why fight them? T.K. would rule without opposition. It was a school he was looking forward to.

Of course, a small smirk played his lips at the thought of dominating Taren. He was his target, and once T.K. locked on, there was no escaping his gaze. T.K. would always get what he wanted, no matter what it was. So no matter how long Taren opposed him, he would be topped eventually. He would fall just like everyone else did under his gaze. The thought made T.K. laugh at how selfish he sounded. However, that was how he was. What he wanted he got. It's been like that for him for years, so why stop simply because people may call him an a**? It was the truth; he could be an a** a lot of the time. But the only reason people saw him like that was because he told it straight; he told people the truth and not some sugar coated lie everyone seemed to want to hear now a days. So although he told the truth, he was apparently the bad guy. It didn't matter to him anymore though. People would soon respect him around the country, even the world.

"Please don't rape him the minute we see him. It would be nice if you could have SOME control. But maybe that's just me being far too hopeful." Lucas' words pulled T.K. out of his thought train. More like nearly wrecked it at the thought of raping Taren. Though it would be fun to show him who was boss, it wasn't T.K.'s style to force someone into sex. He'd much rather seduce them. It was the fun of someone rejecting you that made you work harder the next time to get them under your control. T.K. was sure he'd get Taren eventually. The guy did enough people. Eventually he'd get to T.K., and that would be a night to remember. "Well, trust me Dani. Rape isn’t in my sex vocabulary. Although rough and demanding sex is. He will come to me in time." T.K. responded, but looked over to the other to see him calling some kid over. T.K. got a smirk and crossed his arms over his chest, watching as the whole routine started over as it did every other day. Get ********, go to school, terrorize a few students with hard ons, go to class, do some dirty work, go home, party, and get ********. From there it started all over again, and it definitely wasn't a bad routine either.

"You know, I may not seem the best to you, since you obviously think you're the best, but for everyone else, I AM the best they've never had." T.K. had to chuckle at this. It seemed that Lucas had certainly done his job for the day. "Well, you may be the best they’ve never had, but Taren is the worst they'll ever get. Who knows what that kid has!" T.K. couldn't help but say seriously. Taren did just about everyone, so T.K. was always careful now. H never wanted sloppy seconds from Taren, and he definitely didn't want any STDS the kid was probably spreading too. It was like glitter -the AIDs of the arts and crafts world- once it gets on you, you'll never get it off you. T.K. didn't need any of the glitter Taren probably had all over himself. "So, shall we get going? I'm sure Noah is waiting." Lucas snapped T.K. from his thoughts, and with a curt nod they were off to class once more. "Oh yeah, and if Taren does reject you today, I've left my cell on. You know the number."

T.K. gave a short nod to that as well, continuing to think about the pretty boy of the school. With all that make-up and hairspray, it was a wonder he still had balls. T.K. was going to cut off those balls soon enough. Even if he had to get dirty to do it. There were only a few things T.K. would do himself, very few things, and Taren was one of them. He would get him, one way or another. The walk down the hall was filled with stares at himself, but mostly at Lucas' neck. T.K. stood proudly, knowing full well what he had done to the boy and how much he had liked it. That was all that really mattered right? Everyone else was just jealous they hadn't gotten a piece of T.K. yet. Maybe he'd get some offers today, and definitely some eye ********. Another train wreck ensued once his phone vibrated in his front pocket. He pulled it out, looking over the text before he couldn't help a smirk. That woman tried too hard in T.K.'s opinion, but he knew that because she did he could make all the jokes about her. She put it out there, T.K. just commented. Noah liked to make advances.

To: Noah
                                            Almost there.
                                            So don't have too much fun without me

T.K. sent the message, and only a few minutes later they were into he classroom. He put on one of his big smiles that held the mischievousness behind it to everyone there, but mostly to Noah. He was headed straight to the seat before someone grabbed his a** from behind. T.K.'s smile went straight to the pits as soon as he heard Taren's voice. It was replaced by a snarl, but he didn't make a retort just yet. He would find something soon enough to get back at the boy. Instead, T.K. went to the desk between Noah and Lucas. He leaned over to his best mate, putting his smile back on, the real smile he would have only around Noah. The teacher interrupted him as she commented on his 'fun' last night, and Lucas gladly answered that. However, T.K. couldn't hold back his own remark. "Hey, I don't need to try hard to look sexy. And I don't need to go buy fake tits to get any attention." he said and threw a pencil at her, aiming for her right boob. It missed unfortunately, but one of these days T.K. would his it and it would explode from being pumped too much.

He put his focus back on Noah and Lucas, ignoring when Kata was messing with the teacher as well. She'd bring excitement every now and then, but T.K. mostly ignored her. "So, any plans against our worthless rebels today, my dear?" he asked in a teasing voice to Noah. He'd always mess with the guy, not really caring what anyone else thought. Though a slight glance to Taren taking off his jacket made a smirk play T.K.'s lips. "You can always strip for us Taren. That would certainly give us a good idea of just how many STDs a person can get." he told the other rather loudly. However, he wanted everyone to hear that comment.

Xavier Skye Christophe

User Image

nicknames : -- Xavier | Skye
                          gender : Now I can't bear to look in case it changed on me!!
                          sexuality : Bisexual or Homosexual!
                          role : Human 3

xoxoxoxox Paranoid | Stubborn
                          xoxoxoxox Shy | Blunt
                          xoxoxoxox Obedient | Rash
                          xoxoxoxox Cry-baby | Fierce

- - - [ Irish L ii p s t ii x ]

User ImageUser Image
User Image

› › _______________Kuukai Ikuto__

♠ wanted dead or alive ♠
ring around the rosie

× ` - - TERMS of en∂eคrмenτ | |

Most people call me Kuukai-kun just out of the aquaintence factor. You can't know everyone can you? My friends, though, call me Ikuto most of the time. My younger brother used to call me Kuu-kuu when we were younger. It always made me smile when he did too! Times sure have changed, haven't they?

× ` - - мคκe ค ฬISH | |

age & birthday

× ` - - PLUG oя ouτleτ | |

× ` - - мy fคvoriτe FLAVOR | |

sexual orientation - homo, hetero, etc.

× ` - - ι HEART you | |

your character's crush, lover, spouse, etc., if they have one.

× ` - - hoмe sωeeτ HOME | |

village from which your character is from

× ` - - LABEL мy poωer | |

your character's ninja rank (chuunin, ANBU, missing nin, S-ranked, etc.)

♦ it's not easy being me ♦
a pocket full of posies

× ` - - τoτคl CAMERA ωhoяe | | link to images of your characters anime only, please, & nothing realistic-looking please.
      × ` - - ∂rคω ค PICTURE | | describe your character's appearance. three (or MORE! < 3) paragraphs.
      × ` - - HEART คn∂ soul | | describe your character's personality. four (or MORE! < 3) paragraphs.
      × ` - - τhe ∂usτy PAGES | | A world of ninjas. A world where there was no real peace; only hidden wars. One the outside was one appearence, and underneath, in the shadows, was another. This world of secret -yet not so secret- wars and organizations was the world Ikuto was born into.
      × ` - - τhis is MINE | | your character's likes, listed vertically please.
      × ` - - NO τhคnk you | | your character's dislikes, listed vertically please.
      × ` - - мคke мe TREMßLE | | your character's fears, listed vertically please.
      × ` - - ßELIEVE in мคgic | | your character's goals and/or dreams, with a small description or explanation of each.

♥ I want you bleeding ♥
ashes, ashes

× ` - - PLEDGE of คllegiคnce | | which side is your character on? akatsuki, reimei, orochimaru (snake squad!), hebi, or konoha?
      × ` - - foun∂ ค REASON | | akatsuki/reimei only! delete this section if you're anything else. why did your character join akatsuki/reimei?
      × ` - - CRANK iτ up | | reimei only! delete this section if you're anything else. your character's number ranking in reimei.
      × ` - - youя huмble SERVANT | | akatsuki/reimei only! delete this section if you're anything else. if akatsuki, you are the joint of which canon akatsuki member/duo? if reimei, you will be accompanying which akatsuki member?
      × ` - - τies τhคτ BOND | | for konoha OCs only! delete this section if you're anything else. if you're a visitor, who are you and why are you visiting konoha? if you're a villager, describe your role in the village (ex: shinobi, academy student, shop owner, etc.) and if you're familiar with any of the canon Konoha villagers (but don't go overboard - I don't want to hear that you and Sasuke have a long romantic past and he almost got you pregnant, because you don't, and he didn't.)
      × ` - - τhe soul's SHADOฬ | | orochimaru's snake squad only. delete this section if you're anything else. Where is your character's curse mark? Describe it, what the symbols that cover his/her body look like when its activated, and describe what your character looks like in level 2. should be at LEAST one (or MORE! < 3) good paragraph.
      × ` - - shiny METAL objecτs | | the weapons your character uses and carries.
      × ` - - мy TRUMP cคr∂ | | your character's strengths - the skills they possess or that they're best at on the battlefield, or simply whatever gives them the advantage. (ex: speed, swordsmanship, chakra control, etc.)
      × ` - - CAN'T τคke iτ | | your character's weaknesses - the skills they lack or that they're worst at on the battlefield, or simply whatever gives them a disadvantage. (ex: accuracy, taijutsu, lack of stamina, etc.)
      × ` - - τhe FAMILY secяeτ | | if your character has a kekkai genkai, describe it here.
      × ` - - мy bค∂คss SUPERPOฬERS | | your character's jutsu. no need to include the basic ones like bunshin jutsus and such.

♣ welcome to the grave ♣
they all fall down

× ` - - яeค∂ мy LIPS | | your character's personal quote or something they say a lot, or both.
      × ` - - DANCE ωiτh мe | | your character's theme song. please provide a link to the music.
      × ` - - τคsτe τhe RAINßOฬ | | the colors you used in your profile

yourusernamehere
♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
              User Image

.................................................................................................................................

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Don't think you will win
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDon't think you've got me beat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI've got more than you think
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSo don't underestimate me

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'm here, then I'm there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'm anywhere and everywhere babe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA sniff there and an eye shift here
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou won't notice me until it's too late

.................................................................................................................................

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx κσɴσhɑ ɴɪɴjɑ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxκɪьɑ ɪɴυzυκɑ

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

{ "Lets get this Party started ! ! !" ---- • • }

User Image

Sunlight kissing the skin of those it touches, warming the very soul with it's shimmering rays, which sprinkle through the leaves of the trees, causing the shadows to cascade to the warm grass below, offering shade and refuge to those who wish to be cooled of the suns hot touch. A breeze also offers a cool dance to those who still wish to play in the sun, or even in the cool shade; a breeze which makes anyone smile from the feeling of light touches across the skin which makes anyone feel good. This would be the picture of a perfect and peaceful day: not too much sun but not too much shade and the perfect amount of breeze. This would be what Konohagakure looked like if it was as peaceful as everyone seemed to think it was. The village was not prepared for the horizon and the night that was heading fast for them. No one was going to be prepared for it.

Outside of the village at a small meadow lay a teen with brunette hair. He lay under a tree, his back resting against the tree bark of the trunk, legs sprawled out in front of him. His head hung between his shoulders and his arms crossed over his chest, unknowingly holding in the heat from the now soaked clothes from the slight drizzle. His shoulders rose and fell from his deep, unconscious breaths, eyes racing behind clothes eyelids, lost in his dreams. The poor teen had been sleeping for hours, being up late the night before training. He was so tired he hadn't woken up to the rain when it started.

Suddenly, a monstrous sized dog burst from the other side of the meadow, running across in only a few bounds. His tongue was hanging out of his moth, and he just seemed excited to see someone. He locked onto the teen, and made a bee line for him. The unsuspecting teen was ambushed with a paw to the chest, waking him suddenly and violently. Or so you would think since any normal person hit with a paw that size with such a massive power behind it would be hurt. Kiba and Akamaru knew each other inside and out though, so they knew their limits. And for Akamaru, there was almost no limit to his limit. Kiba woke up suddenly, yelling "Whoa-wha?!" before the huge white body collapsed on top of his own. Kiba's air rushed out of his lungs, and he tried to suck it back in as fast as it had come out. "Awe get off! I'm up I'm up!" he pleaded. Akamaru's tail wagged happily before he got off Kiba, and waited for the teen to head home.

Kiba stood, stretching out the cold that had set into his bones. It took a few minutes for Kiba to feel his limbs once more, and once he warmed up a bit, he climbed onto Akamaru's back and off they went toward the village. The wall wasn't that far, and instead of using the gate Akamaru used a series of trees and branches to jump over the wall. To show off? Maybe, but they were probably too impatient to wait for the gate as well. Kiba always got excited when riding on Akamaru. The feel of muscles working together to achieve something and just moving and working made Kiba think of all the fights they've been in. Kiba missed all the fights, but he still appreciated the peace throughout the village. It seemed too peaceful to Kiba, but he didn't raise a word against it. He just sat back and enjoyed it. Why be suspicious of something so good?

The crowds in Konoha were large and thick. Everyone was getting ready for the festival, and Kiba couldn't help but smile at the excitement from everyone. It was something everyone was looking forward to. Everyone was pulling together and even people from other villages were helping out. Everyone was getting along! So why was Kiba so suspicious of everyone? Of course it was most likely the ninja inside of him and not really trusting anyone. There were few people Kiba truly trusted, especially after what Sasuke had become. But Kiba often gave people the benefit of the doubt at first to see if they could gain his trust, and most did.

The brunette hopped off Akamaru and opted to walk beside the monstrous dog. He gazed around at all the booths being set up and the games that were sure to take place there. He loved a good festival -who didn't? Everyone got dressed up to look their best and to impress someone else they had their eye on. Which was the whole point on this festival, well the second biggest point of the festival anyway. It was a couple’s event. People were hooking up left and right and everyone seemed to have someone. Kiba couldn’t help but roll his eyes at it. It was more because he could never seem to get anyone for himself that he was sick of everyone else getting someone. He could never get a girlfriend and no girls ever seemed into him, which pissed him off even more. So he gave up trying to get anyone. Hell, he had Akamaru for him. He didn't need anyone else. "Well, I guess with your size you'll need a bear to be your partner huh?" he joked to his companion.

Akamaru barked and chased after a feeling Kiba into the crowd. Kiba pushed his way through everyone while everyone would split and run out of Akamaru's way. However Kiba still managed to escape from Akamaru and stay in front of the monstrous dog. Kiba continued to weave through the crowds until a certain blonde caught his eye. He stopped, making his way over to Naruto and Temari. "Narut--oof!" he was interrupted by Akamaru, who tackled him to the ground. Kiba groaned rubbing his head and Akamaru got off of his companion and let the teen stand up once more. The brunette hadn't expected to see Temari, so he had been caught off guard. "Hey! What's up?" he asked, making his way to Naruto's side. He acted as if he hadn't just been squished like a pancake by Akamaru, and Akamaru sat beside the teen acting the same way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff