Welcome to Gaia! ::

Offensive Kitten

13,865 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
              User Image

↘ ↘ hai durr. welcome to my testing forum. please don't post or steal, i work fairly hard on my layouts. thank you very much for passing by.
                                                      for just an edited picture, its 1.5k.

Offensive Kitten

13,865 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Quote:
[style 1 = 5k]

User Image

User Image

L A N C E X H U N T E R xxxxxxxxxxx
      quirky & loser-ish photographer

Lance sighed as he snapped one last photo for the yearbook. Being the photographer stunk and he wouldn't even be the photographer if it weren't for his sister. Usually, he liked taking photographs but having people constantly come up and disturb you to take a picture of them was less than fun. He tried to be nice but some people were so demanding. Just as another person was about to ask for a picture, the bell rung and Lance excused himself.

He squeezed through the rush of people coming his way but being tall had it's set backs. He was being pushed and pulled in every direction. Once he reached his locker, took out his English stuff from inside even though he knew he wouldn't need it but better safe than sorry. Slamming his locker shut, he rejoined the crowd of students and turned the corner just in time to see his sister yelling at girl.

Lance watched for a moment and only approached when Jade was gone. He tapped the girl on the shoulder and gave her a small smile. "Don't worry about my sister. She's a little rough around the edges." With that he was off to English again.

Lance reached the classroom on time and took his seat at the back. Even though, he was behind his sister just awhile ago, he managed to pass ahead of her since she was a slow walker. Lance rushed when getting to class because he hated being stared at whenever he got to class late. Everyone always looked at the late people like they killed someone or something. It made Lance nervous.

σ.σ.c. left icon = outfit, location = english class

You're just a little bit camera shy but you're still a star

User ImagexUser Image

Offensive Kitten

13,865 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Quote:
[style 2 = 5.5k]

User Image

User Image

J A Y L E E N X "J A Y" X H U N T E RXXX
                                                          Everywhere I go, every smile I see,

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

X X X X X X XX X X X X X X XX X X X X XXX
                                                          I know you are there Smiling back at me

Offensive Kitten

13,865 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Quote:
[style 3 = 4k]

"Tired of trying. Sick of crying. Yeah, I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

K A N N A X S C A R L E T T A
the girl wearing the invisible mask

Kanna sighed, her chin resting on the palm of her hand. She closed her eyes for a brief moment and in less that a millisecond later, a ruler came slapping down on her desk. "Ms Scarletta! It's not the time to be sleeping!" Kanna smirked, biting down the insult she so wished to shot at the teacher. She waved him off with her free hand and stared at the clock while the teacher rambled on and on about who knows what. The class seemed like it would drag on forever. She straightened her school uniform, overhearing a whisper from behind her. "Kanna will never graduate at her rate." Then someone whispered back. "Yeah, I know. She never does anything." "What a waste."

Kanna clenched her newly-formed fist and lowered her head. She turned in her seat to face the sh*t-talkers, a smile plastered on her face. She raised her fist and then her middle finger. "YOU KNOW EVERY TIME I HEAR YOU TWO TALKING, MY MIDDLE FINGER GETS THE BIGGEST BONER!" Kanna yelled out, scaring one of the girls half to death. The teacher once again slammed the ruler on Kanna's desk. "Ms Scarletta, please step outside the room!" She rolled her eyes, doing as told, just as she was taught. "A girl can't stick up for herself now, can she?" One last whisper. "Jeez, no wonder everyone's scared of her. She goes all psycho b*tch over every little thing." Kanna stopped at the door frame and turned back to the girl. "WHY I OUTTA!" She yelled again, about to ponce when the teacher gripped her shoulder. He told her to go to the washroom and relax. If she had too, she could go to the kendo room and slice some dummies.

Kanna sighed, walking aimlessly. It seemed she really did need to cool off since she ended up where she was told to go. She grabbed a sword from the storage room and went ahead with the dummies. "Stupid b*tches."

User Image

Offensive Kitten

13,865 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Quote:
[style 4 = 7k]

User Image

User Image

xxx s ᴀ ʟ ν ᴀ ᴅ ᴏ ʀ ᴀ
xxxxx a.ᴋ.a xᴀ ʀ ᴏ ᴅ ᴀ ν ʟ ᴀ s, ᴛнe 'mιnor seᴛʙacᴋ'

xxxxx`·.·• Y E S , I´M A GIRL ... ❞ •·.·´
xxxxxxxxxxxxxXXX BUT SOMETIMES I´M A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXX BOY

xxxX ↗ ↗ IT'S JUST HOW I ROLL

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

Offensive Kitten

13,865 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Quote:
[style 5 = 4k]

я σ s α ℓ ץ и α

к α ץ

∂ є α и α

If you can't do great things,

User Image x User Image x User Image

do small things in a great way

XXXXXXXXXXX█████████████████ x ████████ x ██████

Regular writing is like this. "This is how you talk." 'And this is how you think.'
BlehBlehBlehBleh BlehBlehBlehBlehBleh BlehBlehBlehBlehBle hBlehBlehBlehBle hBlehBlehBlehBlehBlehBlehBlehBlehBlehB lehBleh BlehBlehBlehBlehBlehB lehBlehBlehBlehBlehBlehBlehBlehBl ehBlehBlehBlehBlehBlehBlehBlehBle hBlehBlehBlehBlehBlehBlehBlehB lehBlehBlehBlehBlehBlehBlehBlehBlehBlehBleh BlehBlehBlehBlehBlehBlehBlehB lehBlehBlehBlehBlehBlehBlehBl ehBlehBlehBlehBlehBlehB lehBlehBlehBlehBlehB lehBlehBlehBlehBlehBleh

██████ x ████████ x █████████████████XXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Offensive Kitten

13,865 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Quote:
[style 6 = 5k]

s c α я ℓ є т т x c α я т є я x м α ℓ v є я и

but the fellas call me s c α я

User Image

User Image

If I had a d*ck I'd be applauded and called a real man.

User Image

ssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssss s ssssssssssssss s sssssssssssssssssss s ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssss ssssssss ssssssssssssssss sssssssssss ssssssssss sssssssssss sssssssssss ssssssssssss ssssssssssssss s ssssssssssssss ssssssss ssssssssssssssssss sssssssassssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssss sssss sssssssssssss s

User Image

But I'm a female - so the world calls me a B*tch.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Offensive Kitten

13,865 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Quote:
[style 7 = 4k]

User Image
ʗ ɑ ʀ τ ε ʀ
User Image

"Expect the best, be prepared for the worst"

"F*ck what others think and do your own thing"

I'm having a conversation with no one in the living room. I feel kinda awesome too.

c o n n e c t e d║▌█│║▌║│█║▌│║█║█ ▌║▌█│║c o n n e c t e d

word word word word word, word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word. word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word. word word word word word word, word word word word word word word; word word word word. word word word word word word word word word word word word word. word word word word word, word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word. word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word. word word word word word word, word word word word word word word; word word word word. word word word word word word word word word word word word word. word word word word word, word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word. word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word. word word word word word word, word word word word word word word; word word word word. word word word word word word word word word word word word word. word word word word word, word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word. word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word. word word word word word word, word word word word word word word; word word word word. word word word word word word word word word word word word word. word word word word word, word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word. word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word. word word word word word word, word word word word word word word; word word word word. word word word word word word word word word word word word word. word word word word word, word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word. word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word. word word word word word word, word word word word word word word; word word word word. word word word word word word word word word word word word word.

(( Out of Condoms :))

c o n ║▌█│║▌║│█║▌│║█║█ ▌║▌█│║c o n n e c t e d

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Offensive Kitten

13,865 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Quote:
[style 8 = 8k]

User Image

████████ ☆ α ץ α м є x ι т α м ι

---------- I'm at a payphone trying to call home
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAll of my change I spent on you
                                  where have the times gone, xxxx ➠ baby it's all wrong
                                  Where iiii areiiii the ii plans iiii we ii made iiii for iii two?
                                  iiiiiii Where ii are ii the iiiii plans iii we iii madeii for i two?

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ If “HAPPY EVER AFTERS" did exist █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I would still be holding you like this
                                  ↻ ↻All those fairy tales are full of shit
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxOne more stupid love song,
                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx〖 I'll be sick 〗
                                  User Image

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT.

σ.σ.c. location = english class

Offensive Kitten

13,865 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Quote:
[style 9 = 7k]

BEING A ⒷⒾⓉⒸⒽ MEANS I WON'T COMPROMISE WHAT'S IN MY .

IT MEANS I LIVE MY LIFE MY → WAY.
IT MEANS I WON'T ALLOW ANYONE TO STEP ON ME.

User Image
JADE THE BITCH HUNTER
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
here's a straw. suck it up and move along

Ring! There went the bell that declared the end of lunch. "Great. Time for English class." Jade mumbled under her breath. She gathered her things together and made her way through the over-stuffed lunch room. "Move it or lose it!" She shouted and as commanded, a few people moved, giving her enough room to throw her garbage out and head to class. Without a word, she headed to her locker.

Jade sighed, turning the dial of the lock on her locker. With a click, it opened and she shoved what she didn't need inside. She remembered yesterday that her English teacher said they wouldn't need much today so Jade just shut her locker without taking anything out. Jade turned around and headed in the direction of her next class. For some reason, today, she was in a much more pissier mood than usual. No, she wasn't pmsing, it was just one of those days. Anything could throw her off right now.

Turning the corner, something or more like someone bumped her, causing Jade to lose her balance for a moment. Once she regained it though, she glared at what had collided with her. A small niner girl. "Watch it, niner!" Jade yelled. The girl began apologizing franticly but Jade put her hand in front of the girl's face. "Save it." She stated simply and walked off.

Just Jade entered the English classroom, the bell rang, commencing the beginning of class. "Congratulations Jade, you're on time today." Her teacher said with a smile. Jade rolled her eyes then smiled sarasticly back. "Don't get used to it." she said and took her seat at the back of the classroom. Putting her feet on her desk, she leaned back and crossed her arms. She just wanted school to end already.

σ.σ.c. middle icon = outfit, location = english class

if you ever need an outfit to match that stick up your a**, give me a call

User Image User Image User Image

WHEN I ✗REFUSE✗ TO TOLERATE INJUSTICE & SPEAK ☜AGAINST☞ IT,

I'M DEFINED AS A ⒷⒾⓉⒸⒽ
BUT...
EMBRACE THE TITLE & AM ✓PROUD TO BEAR IT.

Offensive Kitten

13,865 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
The sharp knife of a short life, well,
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ████ ██ ██████████████ ████ ██

This roleplay was
                                                                  inspired by a manga I read
                                                                  & then my own little ideas
                                                                  It is a slice of life,
                                                                  set in a high school
                                                                  & a village on the outskirts of town
                                                                  and it is currently
                                                                  under construction.

I've had just enough time

Offensive Kitten

13,865 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Class 306...

It had always been such a lovely class. Everyone got along so naturally, every year, as reward for their exquisite behavior, they would go on a month long trip over the summer to a camp on the outskirts of town.

No one ever thought someone would die....

But all happiness comes to an end.

In the summer of 1997, a girl by the name of Angelica was killed in a freak accident. Now Angelica wasn't just any girl. She was the class sweetheart. Everyone loved her.

Despite how the police described it, no one wanted to believe it was a freak accident so they started blaming each other.

Even now, in 2012, classroom 306 is still the mess it was back then, it's starting to effect the whole school. Even if the old students had long since graduated, something changed that classroom forever.

But yet another freak accident happened, killing two students this time, Amy and John. So, even though the field trip each year had long since been revoked, the school has decided that a whole month together is just what they all need.

Of course, this time, it's not just one class going.

Offensive Kitten

13,865 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

eneral - First things first, follow Gaia’s Tos. It’s not like you weren't before but I must remind you. Also, because I created this roleplay, I am the Goddess of it. In turn, you must bow down, peasant. Just joking, not. I’m not evil so I’m not going to be bossing you around 24/7. Anyways, back to other important matters. No cybering. This roleplay is rated 14-A; after the clothes come off, you do this thing called time-skip. Speaking of time-skip, if you are going to be away for more than a week, tell me so I don’t have to message you about posting. Please post at least once every three - four days. If you are still reading this part, then you will now be informed that in the ooc thread you can drop some ideas for plot twists and other things that will make the roleplay more interesting.

iteracy - This roleplay is semi-literate to literate. This means I expect at the least two paragraphs, and although I love reading long posts, I have to set a maximum of seven paragraphs. Whether you are writing seven or two paragraphs, I expect proper spelling and grammar. I understand if you misspell some words, no one is perfect, but there is such a thing as spellcheck. Also, please keep any ooc comments in the ooc thread or at the end of your own post. Cursing is cool. I’m good with cursing. Last, but not least, make your posts a bit pretty or, at least, include your character's name and picture. No blinding colours.

ocation - This roleplay is set in a village with cabins. It's like summer camp. If you aren't sure what exactly summer camp is, I suggest you stop living under a rock, just joking not really. Anyways, there is all kinds of shit loads of shit to do in this village even if it is small and shit.

rofiles - Send in your reserve before your profile. If you send in a reserve, I will give you three days before I open the role you wanted again. And, because I want everyone to have a fair chance at getting the role they want, you may have up to two characters. No Mary-sues or Gary Stus because they are just annoying. In the past, I had to deal with a girl who had every single guy in the roleplay falling all over her character because she always had her character eager-beaver her way in. When I told her to tone it down, she acted very sweet about it then went and complained to her friend (who was also in the roleplay). Her friend tried to get involved and the whole situation was highly annoying. I don’t want to deal with that in this roleplay. If part of class 306, title your reserve “Trolololo” and title your profile “Tralalala”. If you are part of another class, title your reserve "Trililili" and title your profile "Trelelele".

Offensive Kitten

13,865 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Offensive Kitten

13,865 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Class 306 Girls (0/6)

████████ ☠ NAME
                                                                xxxxxxxxxx( ` AGE
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxx( ` ROLE
                                                                ● ADEJECTIVE 1 ● ADJECTIVE 2 ●

████████ ☠ NAME
                                                                xxxxxxxxxx( ` AGE
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxx( ` ROLE

████████ ☠ NAME
                                                                xxxxxxxxxx( ` AGE
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxx( ` ROLE

████████ ☠ NAME
                                                                xxxxxxxxxx( ` AGE
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxx( ` ROLE

████████ ☠ NAME
                                                                xxxxxxxxxx( ` AGE
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxx( ` ROLE

████████ ☠ NAME
                                                                xxxxxxxxxx( ` AGE
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxx( ` ROLE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces