Load report index

Loading . . .

Lab reports

Loading. . .

May 15, 2115, 08:00
            Report submitted by Dr. Briene Richards, ID 433890717
            Biogenetics Fabrication and Engineering Lead
            File 876539764-97465

Subject continues to show signs of increased aggression despite treatment. We have tried increasing the amount of YGH-12 and TR-09 he receives through his system, but so far that has yielded no results. Subject continues to have violent outbursts on the field and off. Subject also showing continual hostility towards other soldiers and other AGENTs. Also suspect subject may still be experiencing disturbance to his sleep. When questioned subject maintains that he sleeps through the night with no interruption, however, yesterday’s neura l scans and hormone tests indicate a lack of restful regeneration time, which indicate subject is not being truthful.

Despite these setbacks the subject continues to exceed in all other aspects of his testing. Subject’s physical strength, stamina, and dexterity far surpass those of the other AGENTs, save for subject TIBERIUS. Subject has also shown an incredible ability to think on his feet and a natural inclination towards close combat and grappling.

Recommending subject be approved for active duty under direct command of AGENT subject TIBERIUS. Subject not fit for solitary assignments until emotional instability is controlled.

Subject will report for checkup and system adjustments twice weekly and be kept under close surveilla nce. Subject will also be required to write full reports of every assignment and submit them to Biogenetics Fabrication and Engineering depa rtment for psychoanalysis..

Wheezing Fatcat

OBY UNTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIcould be so good at loving you
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx But only if you told me to

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Toby followed the dancer as he took a couple of shaky steps to his car, ready and waiting to help him if he needed it, and he did need it, coming back for Toby’s help after just a few steps. Toby bent over a little and slung his arm under Scott’s and around his body, taking most of Scott’s weight for himself so that he was nearly carrying the other man to his car.

Well, this was good, at least it didn’t seem like Scott thought he was a creep - or at least, not enough of a creep to prevent him from letting Toby help him. Toby was glad, mostly because he really did just want to make sure Scott got home safe (despite his mostly gruff demeanor, he was a nice guy, and he generally just wanted to help people who needed it), but also because he just, well, he wanted Scott to like him. At the very least he told himself it was because he wanted to be friends; he knew a couple of the other bouncers, and even a few of the guys at the mill, and he just liked to have people to talk to at work. Scott seemed like a nice guy, so Toby wouldn’t mind being able to call him a friend.

On another level, though, Toby was also really attracted to Scott, a fact he tried to ignore. He’d only just talked to him a couple of times, after all, so his attraction was mostly physical, and after the circumstances of their first meeting Toby did not want Scott to know he looked at him like that. Still, the more he spoke to him, the more Toby found himself wishing that he had more free time to do things like date, because he was finding himself more and more thinking he would definitely ask Scott out if he did.

But then, even that was a problem – how could he be sure Scott even dated men? Sure, he was a dancer at a club, but that didn’t automatically mean he wasn’t straight – plenty of women frequented the club as well as men, and besides, hadn’t it been a man harassing him the other night? And hadn’t he been trying to get away from that man? Granted, he had been trying to get away because the guy was being a handsy douche-bag . . .

Toby tried to push those kinds of thoughts out of his mind, instead focusing on helping Scott to and in his car. After the dancer was inside Toby walked to the driver’s side and got in himself, taking a moment to settle into the seat and get familiar with where everything was. His own car was a beat up old Datsun truck, small and rusty and on its last legs, but it got him from point A to point B, and that’s what counted.

As he buckled his seatbelt Scott spoke, his words soft and barely audible. Toby smiled. It was cute, he found himself thinking, the way Scott seemed to stutter when he spoke. He wasn’t sure if it was because he was nervous, or shy, or if he just had a stutter, but he found it adorable. The bouncer kept the thought to himself, though – saying something like that would definitely not help make him look less like a creep.

“It’s fine, Scott, really,” he assured the dancer. “No problem at all, so stop apologizing. I offered, remember? If I wanted to be at home sleeping, I would be, but I don’t – I want to be here, driving you home, so don’t sweat it. Keys?”

Once he had obtained the keys from Scott he started the engine, pulling out of the parking space at a creep and taking the turn towards the road as gently as he could so as not to further agitate Scott’s nausea.

“So, where to, captain?” he asked when they had pulled up to the street. He knew the city pretty well and was thus fairly confident he could find his way to whatever address Scott lived at, and besides, if he didn’t, Scott would be right there to tell him when to turn and when to stop and all that, so they were sure to get there without incident.

((OH MY GOD I almost died laughing reading Scott's last post! Him sitting there thinking, "At least Toby doesn't leer at me or go out of his way to chat me up or anything" and Toby sitting there doing ALL OF THOSE THING LOL Oh, man. So awesome. I love this role play. And Scott. 8D ))

Wheezing Fatcat

███████name
Tyffany Tyler Ross
███████title
Prince Charming
███████age
███████personality
Tyffany is a sassy, sexy, smart woman, with attitude enough for five or six people and a smile that never seems to leave her lips. She's intelligent,she's cultured, and she's also a prostitute, spending most of her time turning tricks on the streets where the city's higher-end clubs and restaurants are. And when she's not entertaining clients, she's killing them; anyone who hurts a girl, who leaves a bruise or a broken bone or a sum unpaid, finds themselves at the wrong end of a knife and suddenly free of their cash, car - and life.
███████samples
You already saw my samples, so I assume I don't have to link again? c:

Wheezing Fatcat

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx || she’sxxxxxxbombshellxxxblondexxxwiredxxxupxxxtoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TEXTETXTEETXTDUJGASHDF

| summary:SUMMARY |

Wheezing Fatcat

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx || she’sxxxxxxbombshellxxxblondexxxwiredxxxupxxxtoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TEXTETXTEETXTDUJGASHDF

| summary:SUMMARY |

Wheezing Fatcat

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDANIEL ANDERSONxxxx||

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

| o o c: |

Wheezing Fatcat

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxARDISIA and ASOLLAxxxx||

TEXTEXTEXTJSDGFDFKJGDF;LKG

| ooc: |

Wheezing Fatcat

xxxxxxxxxx( conflict ) ʏoυ ϲɑɴɴoт ʀEsιsт
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDoɴ'т sтoP υɴтιʟ ʏoυ ɢEт ʏoυʀ ( wish )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMy Drama . . .

My Drama Queenxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A private role play betweenxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lishy Bugxxxxxxxxxxxx

andxxxxxxxxxxxx

anekochanxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wheezing Fatcat

HOLY POOP!! high-quality digital art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey there! C: So, let’s make this short and sweet, yes? I, anekochan, a humble artist, am selling two digital full-body, full color character sheet. I prefer OCs to avis, and I prefer males over females, but I won’t turn any offer down. EDIT: I have changed the first slot to a Commissioners Choice slot. c:

This slot is Commissioner's Choice; this means, I'll draw you whatever you want. Fuul body, full color. Up to five people, seperate pr together, or a character sheet like the one described below. I could even attempt a short comic. c: Anything you want, really~
    xxxxx [status: sold]

The character sheet will be of one OC. It will contain a full-body shot from the front, back, and one side, a headshot from the front, side, and three quarter view, and up to four detail shots (i.e. close-up of eyes, weapon details, hairstyle details, scars, small figures to show fighting style/magic, etc.). It will be in full color, or black and white, and the character may be of any gender/race/age.
    xxxxx [status: sold]

MY DEVIANTART GALLERY!! so you know what you're getting

Wheezing Fatcat

♕ Once Upon A Time
dark wings|| words

Wheezing Fatcat

SEARCHING FOR LONG-TERM ONE X ONE ROLE PLAYS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OPEN | CLOSED

MORE DETAILS

In the manner of these types of threads, let’s move on to the things people seem to look for most:

• First, I tend mostly to play male characters. I am perfectly capable of playing female as well, I just prefer male is all.

• For romantic/sexual situations, I am comfortable with male/male and male/female relationships, as well as characters of all genders and sexualities; for any sexual relationship, I will only role play between characters that are both of at least legal age for where they live or, if they are in a fantasy setting, at least seventeen years old. I do not role play anthro/furry type romance. if you suggest anything that I have not mentioned but am not comfortable with, I will tell you.

• I only role play via private threads here on Gaia, no exceptions. I do not particularly mind if the posts are coded or not – I tend to code my posts at least a little, but you don’t have to. I also don’t care if we use pictures for our characters or not, or if we use real photos or illustrations. If you have a preference, tell me. c:

• I will post first if you want me to, and will also make the thread if you want me to, just tell me your preference!

I do not play canon characters; if I mention a fandom, I am speaking of the setting and story, not the characters. You may play a canon character if you wish, as I know some people like to, so long as you don’t expect me to – I won’t. Edit: There are actually a few silly exceptions to this rule, and they are listed further down.

• If you want to set something up with the specific aim in mind that our characters will have a sexual relationship of some sort, I am not particularly against that, so feel free to ask away. ;D

As far as what I actually want to role play, I am pretty open. I have a few ideas, though most are character ideas with only a vague setting. Ideally, we work together to come up with something we will both enjoy, right? C:

A lot of onexone role plays are character and situation based, I have noticed, and I tend towards a formula like that - which means if all you have for an idea is a pairing or a setting, I am cool with that! This is usually where there I would post a neat little list of pairings and such, but I don't really like those; I prefer to write my info up in paragraph form,you know, weed out the weak candidates. >8D

• For “genres”, I feel like something Urban Fantasy(like Tithe, Percy Jackson, The Blue Girl, Keys to the Kingdom, etc.), maybe something like a detective/mystery (sort of dark, possibly violent and gory, with detectives and cops and all that), maybe something with ghosts. I don’t usually really enjoy anything that is too firmly modeled after normal life, but feel free to mention something if you want, I’m always open to listening to ideas.

• I have several characters I’d like to employ, if possible: I have a set of characters based off the Gaelic triple goddess the Morrigan/ the short story “The Crow Sisters” by Charles DeLint. I have a ghost character named Eenie Meenie who takes the form of a cat to protect innocents from demons/ghosts/what have you. I have a sort of pseudo-steam punk styled witchling who specializes in tracking down and capturing rouge bits of writing. I have several secret-agent/govt. super soldier/genetically engineered science-experiment soldier types that would fit neatly into something even vaguely sci-fi (Blanche, Tiberius and Merrick are their names). So, yeah. If anything interests you, please, mention it. C:

• I'd love to play a police officer or detective of some sort. Particularly I have ideas for a dedicated detective who is somewhat obsessive, and a brilliant officer who is actually a violent criminal (possibly of the vigilante sort, maybe just a ******** psycho).

• As far as settings/situations, I have a few: Character purchases and sets to rebuilding an old house, only to find something ancient and inhuman buried under the house/living on the property/etc. character moves into a nice new apartment and finds their bedroom window is exactly a foot and a half away from the neighbor in the next building’s, hilarity ensues. Character becomes lost in a wood full of monsters/demons/faeries/everything and anything inhuman (fun jaunt in fantasy land or horror survival, whatever suites your fancy).

• What I would LOVE is for us to make up a bunch of characters based on fairy tales and send them on an epic quest through a world that is a huge beautiful mish-mash of fairy tale settings and stereotypes. I would just love that.

• I also love to base role plays off of stories, songs, poems, pictures, etc. If you have anything like that that you want us to come up with something for, please, feel free to mention it. C:

• I'd also really love to play a magic user, but in a modern setting, and maybe not huge extreme uses of magic. I don't know, vague idea I know, but still, sounds fun.

• Perhaps I should also list some fandoms I’m interested in, yeah? Percy Jackson, Game of Thrones, Keys to the Kingdom, the Abhorson Trilogy, Firefly, Avatar:TLA/LoK, Harry Potter, His dark Materials, DBZ, The Dresden Files, Once Upon A Time, Teen Wolf. Um, I’m sure there are more; those are just what are on the top of my mental shelf right now. Feel free to mention anything you think could be fun, and I’ll tell you if I know it or not~

I’m afraid I don’t have much in the way of pre-planned stories – I find it much more satisfying for everyone involved if we work together to create something. However, I have just a few little ideas that were actually plots for role plays that were planned, but never got off the ground (as is more often than not the case with onexone role plays these days, sadly). If one of these ideas catches your fancy, please, tell me so! C:

A challenge: You propose a one line prompt for me to build my character off of, and I do the same for you. We an work out a setting beforehand or after. This is a challenge because I want the prompts to be something that isn't just a description of your dream guy/girl/whatever in a role play. Something like, a snippet of dialogue, or a narration of an activity, or a chunk of song lyrics. something like that. C'mon, it'd be fun! 8D

Wheezing Fatcat

HERE'S THE SCOOP

Hello! My name is anekochan, but please, feel free to call me whatever you like. I’m looking for one or two one on one role plays based off of the Divergent trilogy of books. Also would be willing to start up a small group role play if anyone is interested in that? It would be like maybe three or four people tops, as that's about as many people as I can handle in a group role play setting.

As far as what I want specifically, I'm interested in anything that takes place in the setting of the books. I would prefer it be in one (or more) of the five factions, possibly starting our charcters at the choosing ceremony and taking them through initiation. I am fine with playing through the book's plot, or with making up our own conflict, whichever you prefer. I figure we can sort of bounce ideas off of each other until we find something that sticks. Also I think it would be cool to maybe try writing in first person instead of third, maybe? Really drive home the YA novel feel of the role play ha ha cx

• I am, I guess, a lit. adv. role player, but I am super lazy, so mostly what this means is that I care about my writing and will put effort into giving you a clear, easy to read response with enough for you to respond to. I will not, however, be promising any sort of length guarantees, other than I will never post anything shorter than maybe 500 words. I have no expectations from you other than enough of a response for me to respond to. Here are my samples so you can see if you even like my writing. I will ask for some from you to do the same. Also i tend to code my posts at least a little, but you don't have to.

• I role play over threads only. If you want to plot over skype that's cool, just let me know.

• I do not play canon characters. OCs only. No exceptions. You can play canon if you like, but I won't be, so please don't ask.

• I tend to play tons of characters, so watch out for that. I don't care if you play one character or fifty, whatever makes you happy. I also tend to lean towards male characters, but I play whatever comes to mind first usually. I don't like being told what gender to play though,s o don't come in here with that.

• If romance is mandatory for you, tell me. It isn't for me, so I don't assume it is for everyone else either. I will play any kind of romance, be that mm, mf, ff, whatever, just let me know what you prefer. If you'd like our characters to start out already in a relationship that's cool with me too.

• Sex, violence, cursing,w hat have you, all of that is fine with me, as long as it's adherent to gaia's ToS and all that jazz.

• As stated before, I'm really lazy and laid back about most things, and that includes posting frequency. Sometimes you'll get a response or two a day from me, sometimes maybe one a week. That's just how I roll, and I'm cool if that's how you roll too. If you don't ever tell me you're ditching (which is totally cool to tell me, I won't get mad, it's just a role play) i'll just keep hanging out and waiting for a response so, yeah. Don't stress.

So, yeah, I think that's probably everything you need to know. Quote me here or send me a PM if you're interested c:

Wheezing Fatcat

tab tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

__ ( basic tab information )
          ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
          tab tab tab ` name&nickname Natsuhiko "Shiro" Kaneshiro
          tab tab tab ` age sixteen
          tab tab tab ` sexuality unsure
          tab tab tab ` appearance With the Kaneshiro famliy's trademark hair (a light brown color that errs more on the side of red in the sunlight) and bright blue eyes, you would think that Shiro would stand out more than he does.But at barely 5'5'', with a slender build still lithe with youth and full of energy, he somehow manages to stay neatly tucked into whatever kind ofc rowd surrounds him. When not in uniform for school (which he usually keeps neat, unless he's been goofing off with his friends in class), he is most usually seen in some sort of active wear, like jogging pants, sneakers, t-shirts, and light jackets. While somewhat timid and somehow unremarkable, he has a very bright and often worn smile, and a feeling of kindness around him.

__ ( personality tab snapshot )
                tab ` likes (4) cats, cleaning and organizing, large group gatherings, being part of a team
                tab ` dislikes hot summer weather, the sound of teeth scraping against silverware, being isolated, being criticized
                tab ` positive traits hard working, open-minded, and inclusive
                tab ` negative traits sometimes fatalistic and overly hard on himself, indecisive, somewhat of a pushover

__ ( family & magic )

tab ` magical girl name Cutie Defender Hearth-flame
                tab ` magical girl portrait Stand fast and burn bright; warm-heart Hearth-Flame gemstone power!
                tab ` transformation device a delicate tiara made from an otherworldly pearl-like material, with a gemstone that dances with the bright flames of Life itself
                tab ` family guardian Irori
                tab ` family virtues respect, trust/honesty, devotion, and protection

__ ( power & virtue )

tab ` Warm home Hearth Ignite a stream of fire that emits from the hands and can be directed by changing where the hands point
                tab ` Bright Heart Flame Embrace a circle of fire surrounds an opponent, then tightens in around them
                tab ` Hearth-Blaze Shielding Light a shield of light the hight of the caster and the width of their arms reach, held up and aimed with their arms

__ ( trivia )

tab Shiro takes great pleasure in arranging things in alphabetical order
                tab his favorite chore to do is to change sheets and make the beds in his family's boarding home
                tab Shiro love's cats, but his mother and most of his brothers are allergic, so he's never had one before

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab anekochan

Wheezing Fatcat

tab tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

__ ( basic tab information )
          tab tab tab ` name&nickname Irori, Guardian Spirit of the Hearth-Flame and all it's Virtues
          tab tab tab ` age timeless
          tab tab tab ` gender technically a genderless spirit entity, but presents as female
          tab tab tab ` bonded the Kaneshiro Family
          tab tab tab ` appearance While Irori's true form is that of a half-beast woman, with long golden hair and curling horns as well as lion's ears and tail, her usual vessal is in the shape of a small cat-like creature with golden fur and a delicate set of feathered wings on it's back.

__ ( personality tab snapshot )
                tab ` likes (4) compliments and praise, orderly homes, tight-knit family groups, winning
                tab ` dislikes (4) negligent parents, being insulted, disrespect, chaos and disorder
                tab ` positive traits (3) can be very supportive, protective, kind, and helpful
                tab ` negative traits (3) can also be controlling, demanding, and nit-picky, and is prone to jealousy

__ ( power & virtue )

tab ` guardian virtues respect, trust/honesty, devotion, and protection
                tab ` powers Irori has elemental control over fire and the light it casts. Also has the power to draw out the charcteristics of the virtues she prepresents in other beings, as well as to instill the impression of these on them. She is impervious to flame and can, if she chooses, instill this gift on others. She can generate protective force fields around herself and others, and can put out fires as well. She is also a master shape-shifter, as many spirits are, and can present herself in an array of different forms given the need and also the consent of her mistress. smaller abilities are that she can fly, she can bear great weight and withstand great force, and that she sees very well in the dark.
                tab ` current chosen Natsuhiko Kaneshiro

__ ( trivia )

tab Irori enjoys long naps in the sun and scratches behind the ears
                tab Irori is a fan of human fashions, and in Japan particularly likes the frilly lolita styles
                tab She is often found watching tv, particularly anime, or else lounging about the shirne dedicated to her

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab anekochan

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces