Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Noob

User Image

User Image
                                    "Drink. Drink. Drink. Drink. Drink. Drink. Drink." a flat, monotone voice drifted through the area, repeating the same word over and over. Finally, there was a pause. No response. "Drink." lavender eyes half shielded by drooped eyelids, staring emotionless at what looked to be a mannequin who did not yet have a face. "Drink." blue liquid sloshed quietly in a dirty glass cup that was held up by thin and dainty fingers. No response. In the other hand, a pair of scissors hung treacherously from pale fingertips, dangling freely before the fingers tightened and snipped them twice. "You aren't listening to me." words that should have been annoyed escape as plain and careless, the expression on a drowsy face matching the tone. A soft sigh, another snip. Laurel leaned forward, her violet hair spilling over her shoulders, the cup extending further still toward the mannequin. Nothing. purple brows furrowed slightly, so slightly in fact that you would have had to look closely in order to see it. Suddenly, the faceless mannequin jerked to the side, then the other side, and in a clumsy, robotic motion it's left arm raised, this spindly fingers shooting open. Pushing the glass into it's fingers, Laurel watched as it brought it to its face, dumping the liquid where it's mouth should have been. As the liquid spilled down, it seemed to seep and expand into the doll until it was entirely dark blue. Snip snip. Slowly, her arm raised with her scissors in hand, before opening them up and plunging them into the mannequins face. "Eyes." shutting them, she repeated the motion further down, "Mouth." the arm dropped to the table, pointing across to the other side where the newly finished mannequin sat. "All done." and with that, it stood up and hobbled away.

"Yawn."

location - - - xxxxxxxxmood - - -xxxxxxxxooc - - -

Quote:

Angelic Noob

User Image

mmmm
                                      ΛLEKSI bam ROMΛNOV
                                      αℓℓ ι ɛvɛя w a n t e d wαs τнɛ w o r l d

User Image

"Violet! What are you doing lounging about like pampered house cat? I asked you to go to store many hours ago!" A stern voice called out, thick with a Russian accent, coming from none other than Aleksi Romanov's mother. As she spoke, her long, slender finger curled through her wavy blond hair and her violet eyes glared in her sons direction, who was laying on the cream colored couch with his headphones in his ears. On the couch, Aleksi's own pale finger was absentmindedly mimicking the actions of his mother and his half lidded eyes looked lazily over at the woman. Slowly pulling one headphone out of his ear, he turned his head toward her, "Huh?" he asked, not having heard her past the blaring music. His mother threw her hands up in frustration, "How do you grow to be such lazy slob?" she questioned, causing a laugh to erupt from the purple headed teen. "Mat, pozhaluysta, don't be such drama queen." he responded in an accent identical to his mothers, waving his hand in the air dismissively. His mother rolled her eyes and gestured to her her outfit, which admittedly did look strangely formal in a tight black dress and vibrant red heels, "I told you I catch train in one hour, I need batteries for camera. I might meet famous person!" she responded, crossing her slender arms. Aleksi simply rolled his eyes, "Bah, you don't need camera." he said. However with one look at his mothers annoyed face, a grin spread to his lips and he sat up, waving her away like a fly, "Fine fine, I go to store now." he gave in.

As he stood, Aleksi stretched his arms above his head and let out a deep yawn. He quickly fixed his hair with his fingers before he grabbed the panda hat draped over the back of the couch and pulled it onto his head then grabbed the small backpack on the coffee table. As he approached his mother, she was already fishing through her purse for money to give him, "You are going where?" he questioned, having completely tuned out her location earlier. "Not far. I will be be back in morning." she told him, handing him a handful of money and patting his head, "Good boy." she praised him, causing him to roll his eyes. Aleksi passed his mother and gave her a lazy wave over his shoulder, crossing through the room until he found himself on the other side of the door and in the outside world. It was nicer then he thought, and the sun was out which was always a relief. Behind him, he heard the click of heels hurrying in his direction, and when he turned around he was greeted by the sight of his mother holding his cell phone, which she pushed into his hands, "Don't forget phone in case you get childnapped." she told him sternly, at which he once more waved his hand dismissively, "Don't be silly. I am not child." he stated simply. Eager to get away from his mother, he began to walk from the house at a quickened pace, glancing over his shoulder to see she was still standing there, which caused his eyes to roll. "Ridiculous woman." he muttered.

The walk to store was a relatively short one. He took the shortcut through the park and ended up there in less than twenty minutes. He gazed up at the large building, as he crossed the threshold. Inside the florescent lighting was hideous in comparison to the sunlight from outside. The first thing he noticed was how unflattering it was for his pale complexion, and honestly everyone around him. It took all he had to not curl his lips in disgust, but he managed to get away with just a sneer. As he walked through the isles, he scanned the shelves for anything he might want in addition to the batteries he was sent for. Here and there he would pause, debating how much he really wanted the object at hand. As it turned out, all he would want was a bag of lychee flavored gummy candy and a peach soda. On his way to the register, he snagged the first variety pack of batteries he found and proceeded to check out. The line was short, only two people in front of him and they both only had three or four items. Despite that, by the time his items were getting checked out he was already bored of standing there. He took the time to remove his panda hat, fix his hair, then put it back on. After handing the cashier his money and receiving the change, Aleksi shoved the money and batteries into his small lavender backpack and swung it back over his shoulder. Aleksi unbuttoned his black pinstriped vest, only to smooth down the pale blue dress shirt underneath and button the vest right back up. He looked down at his black pants that ended at his knees, inspecting carefully for wrinkles, of which he found none. It had crossed his mind that he didn't do much to fix himself up before going out, but as it turned out he wasn't as disheveled as he had thought.

On his way to the park, a familiar voice called out to him, though initially he couldn't quite put his finger on who it was. "Violet! Hey, violet!" a confused look crossed over his face as he blinked, searching for the source of the voice. His eyes landed on a girl from his school, who was approaching him, a bright smile on her face. Aleksi on the other hand, remained expressionless for the most part, almost looking bored. "Privet, Misaki." he greeted, his purple irises gazing into her glittering green ones. Her pretty black hair framed her face nicely, though her shirt was horribly unflattering. "Blech, why are you wearing such awful shirt? Makes you look like fat girl." he stated, his face twisting into an expression of disgust. Her expression faltered for a moment, but she laughed it off and moved on, "Where have you been? I haven't seen you at school in ages." she asked him, walking alongside him with no visible intention of leaving. "I have not felt like school." he said with a shrug, which caused her to frown softly, "Your mom just lets you skip school?" she asked, her head tilting to the side. Aleksi responded with a nod, "Da. She tells school I am ill and brings me homework to keep grades from falling." he informed her. Misaki looked at him oddly, quite obviously surprised by his words, but she didn't question it.

By the time Aleksi had reached the park, Misaki was still at his side, chatting his ear off though he had long since tuned her out. He opened his peach soda and took a few gulps, then proceeded to look around the park with a bored expression. Every so often, he'd nod absentmindedly when it sounded like she had asked him a question, though he had grown bored of her months ago he had not yet told her directly he could care less about what she was saying, but it was only a matter of time. For the time being she wasn't annoying him too terribly, but that's only because he was ignoring her and had other things to focus on. Over time, he could feel himself getting frustrated with the background chatter. His stare drifted from person to person through the park, until finally his eyes landed on a figure that had him intrigued immediately. It was a slight female, with the some of the most beautiful long hair he'd ever seen. Aleksi paused and stared over in her direction for a moment when an idea came to mind. He didn't want to offend Misaki quite yet, because he wasn't quite certain he was done with her yet. "Misaki." he said, cutting off whatever mindless nonsense she had been spewing, "Hm?" she gave him a questioning look, "We must part ways now, I am meeting friend. There." he said, pointing to the emerald haired girl. Misaki undoubtedly looked disappointed, but either way she nodded. "Text me later, okay?" she questioned, though the only she response he got was Aleksi shoving the rest of his soda into her hands and waving over his shoulder as he walked away, "Do svidaniya." he said.

Walking away from his classmate and toward the mysterious female he had yet to meet, he could practically feel her eyes burning into the back of his head. He rolled his eyes, annoyed that she had so little trust that he was telling her the truth. He wasn't, but she didn't know that. He pulled open the package of candy in his hand and popped one into his mouth, swallowing it by the time he reached the female. Once he did, he gently rested his hand on her arm to get her attention, "Excuse me." he said to her, gently pushing on her arm to turn her in his direction. Once he saw her face, a smile curled onto his lips and he gave her a short bow, "I am Aleksi, but pretty girl like you can call me Violet." he told her, which admittedly were pretty bold words coming from a kid in a panda hat. His violet gaze examined her for a moment longer, though his fingers were itching to run through all that long and pretty hair. He stopped himself, because a girl such as this one wasn't one he wanted to offend, at least not yet.

((Translation: Mat, pozhaluysta: Mama, please | Privet: Hi | Da: Yes | Do svidaniya: Goodbye))

User Image

l o c a t i o n - A park
                                          company - A girl
                                          thoughts - Such pretty hair...
                                          health - 100%
                                          sekirei - Undetermined
                                          Quote:

Angelic Noob

User Image
αнℓια ιℓℓιʈh vιℓϛτяuρ

Gσσϛiɛ Gσσϛiɛ Gαndɛr, Ѡɦɛrɛ ϛɦαɭɭ ʈɦσu Ѡαndɛr...

"...Dahlia's hands were wrapped around Tian's arm lightly as they stepped into the auditorium. It felt odd, touching a boy willingly without the intent to suck his soul from him. Hesitantly, she released him, "I've gotta go perform, I'll see you the second half of the dance." she said with an apologetic smile before she hurried to the back of the stage. She felt off, and her expression was almost guilty as she walked to where the rest of the music club members would be getting ready. She didn't have much to do, so she was stuck there dwelling in her thoughts. After she had left the music room with Tian earlier that day, she had excused herself for a little while to "finish getting ready". In reality, Dahlia had flown into town and done something she thought would be for the best. The first thing she felt guilty about was lying to him, for reasons unknown she felt that she shouldn't have done that. The second, and most prominent guilt inducing action was killing someone before returning to him. At this point, she wasn't sure what part of the incident left her feeling worse, the fact that she killed him, or the way she did it. The minty haired succubus leaned against the wall and crossed her arms, her mind travelling back and going over the incident, hoping to identify the culprit behind her guilt.

"I'll be back, I've got to run to my room to finish getting ready." Dahlia informed Tian, shortly after the two of them left the music room. However, once she was outside it was clear she wasn't intending to return to her room. Her wings sprouted from her back and she lifted from the ground, taking off toward town. With her wings out, it took her no more than five minutes to reach her destination, the mall. She put her wings away and hugged her jacket closer to her body as she entered, her eyes scanning the surrounding area carefully. She had to pick her target carefully, someone who could be easily plucked away without anyone else seeing her. As she walked further into the building, her eyes landed on a suitable victim. A group of six teenage males walked past her, she didn't recognize any of them from Hokkaido, which made it all that much better. Quickly, she approached the group from behind and grabbed one by the arm, causing him to halt and looked back with a surprised expression. Dahlia's eye flicked to the group that continued on, chatting as though nothing happened, which confirmed that they didn't notice his absence, or see the succubus snatch him up. "Um, yes?" he asked with a confused expression. Dahlia's eyes turned back to him and she examined him carefully, for a human, he wasn't half bad. He had chocolaty brown hair and eyes a nice shade of emerald. A smile curved to Dahlia's lips, the scent of his life force bringing out her inner predator. "Hello." she said, gripping his arm and tugging him toward the exit, "Wait where are we going? Who the hell are you?" he asked, despite the fact he continued to walk with her, he seemed confused. "I'm Dahlia, I just want to take a walk with you, you don't mind do you?" she asked, her generally unpleasant tone now sweet and innocent. He simply shook his head, and they continued walking.

Once outside, Dahlia brought him around to the side of the mall, where she knew there were no cameras and no people. "Uh, what are we doing here?" he asked. Dahlia looked at him with a serious expression, she hated this part. She took a step forward, and smiled the most insincere smile she possibly could have. She pressed herself against him and kissed his neck lightly. He let out a gasp, but he didn't stop her. She continued to lick and nibble lightly, but she froze when she felt his hand on her thigh. Her skin crawled, and she shuddered with disgust, though he probably thought it was more pleasure oriented. That would have to be good enough, she couldn't stomach another second of touching the putrid creature. She wrapped her fingers around his shirt and brought him forward so she practically smashed her lips into his, which he went along with until it was too late for him to really struggle. Dahlia inhaled deeply, taking in the very essence of his life, absorbing it and stealing it's energy. By the time he realized what was happening it was already much too late. She felt him struggle weakly, but it was exceedingly simple to keep him in place until she felt him go completely limp. She released him, and the lifeless corpse slumped to the ground, and she took a step back. Dahlia's face was contorted with disgust and hatred, shuddering at the memory of his unwanted touch, despite the fresh, healthy glow and surge of power she felt from his soul.

Remembering the anger she felt, it was curious as to how it was replaced with guilt so easily. She didn't feel guilt for killing him, but something about killing him and immediately returning to Tian made her stomach turn. "Dahlia! It's time to go on." her thoughts were interrupted by a member of the music club, and Dahlia simply nodded, pushing her strange and unwanted feelings out of her mind. She slipped off her coat and tossed it onto a table, looking around at all the masked faces she frowned, slipping on her own mask and grabbing her microphone before taking a deep breath and stepping onto the stage with the rest of the musicians. The music started right on cue, and Dahlia's turquoise eyes scanned the crowd carefully, seeking out both Tian and Selena. She hadn't seen Selena in a while, and in all honesty was starting to miss her friend. Though she had little time to dwell as her cue was presented and it was time for her to start singing. She took a breath, before the words of the song began streaming from her lips.
..."

...Righʈ σnʈσ ʈɦɛ ʗɦσpping βɭσʗk, I ϛɦσuɭd ʈɦink.

location - Music club
company - The music club
thoughts - It's not that hard.
o u t f i t
v o i c e

Angelic Noob

User Image

mmmm
                                      ∂αнℓια bam vιℓϛτяuρ
                                      ∂σи'т єvєи l o o k αт мє s c u m b a g

User Image

As though Dahlia wasn't annoyed enough already, she had planned on walking away after glaring at the stuttering girl, but it seemed that a brave little soldier felt the need to come to her defense with supposedly snappy comebacks. Dahlia looked over at the blond boy and raised an eyebrow, "Years of practice." she retorted, watching as the boy caressed the other girls face. She grimaced, thankful she wasn't that girl right about now. She couldn't help but allow a smirk to come to her face, and she tilted her head to the side, "Aren't you valiant. Like a shrill little guard dog." she hissed at him before she rolled her eyes. "I'd put that line away for future use if I were you, it was a real zinger." she said sarcastically as she turned around, not wanting to stay around these people any longer. At this point, she was more annoyed than she was angry. It was somewhat unusual, considering she usually got mad in the blink of an eye. However, they were certainly pushing her toward it. When she heard a feminine voice inform her she had just been 'told', that certainly aggravated her. "Mind you're own business." she stated harshly before turning around to give the rest of them a harsh glare, before raising an eyebrow and continuing on her way. She absolutely expected the little blond one to continue badmouthing her, but to be honest she was in no mood for heroes today. Not to mention, why on earth would she continue hanging around these people? That was just illogical. In fact all she had wanted to do was continue walking, but no. He had to thrown in his own two cents where it wasn't wanted. She only made it about five feet before she paused and turned around, "Talk to me again and you'll be eating through a straw." she spat, there we go. That was much more characteristic of her.

After a few minutes of walking Dahlia found herself outside where she had intended to be all along. She got tired of it rather fast to be completely honest. Evidently, it was no more entertaining than her dorm room. She had very high hopes for the fresh air and slight breeze, but she found that she was currently much too annoyed to enjoy any of it. With a frustrated groan, Dahlia wrapped her fingers around one of her long, turquoise pony tails and ran her fingers through it as she scanned the area. She shook her head and walked back inside, feeling it completely unnecessary to try and make outside work. After all, naps were always a viable option. That and to her knowledge she had no dorm mate as of yet, and she wanted to take advantage of that while she still could. Dahlia hated sharing her space with others, but she didn't go as far as to make their lives hell. Of course she wasn't necessarily nice to them, but she didn't immediately start throwing around insults. She usually just ignored them until they said something stupid or annoying. Last year, her dorm mate was hardly ever there. She supposed it would be too much for her to hope for something like that again. She just had to hope that they weren't a huge a*****e, or overly cheerful. Both were equally as obnoxious in the aquamarine eyes of the mint headed succubus, and she would have no part in it. All of this dreading meeting her new roommate seemed to pass the time pretty quickly, because before she knew it she was back at the dorms.

She walked up to her door and opened it, realizing it was unlocked. She rose an eyebrow and really hoped she wasn't too late. When she walked in, she realized she was. There on the bed was a boy with blue hair, lounging about like he owned the place. She cursed inwardly and narrowed her eyes at the boy before shutting the door behind her and approaching her own bed and plopping down. It was then that she realized simply ignoring him would make her feel incredibly awkward, so against her belief, she sighed and looked over at him, a simple introduction would do. "Who are you?" she asked in an uppity tone. Well, that wasn't what she meant to say. Apparently the rudeness ran deep within her. She crossed her legs over the edge of the bed and did the same with her arms, "Dahlia." she said simply. "That is my name." she said shortly, figuring the question would probably come up anyways. Usually she would go off on a tangent about how touching her things was unacceptable, but by looking at him she didn't think he was he type to get into girl clothes and toiletries.

User Image

l o c a t i o n - Dorm.
                                      company - Room mate.
                                      thoughts - Ugh.

Angelic Noob

User Image
                      User Image
                      ◢⋮ ◝*ROSALIEx ROGUExVIDEN

A SOLDIER ON MY OWN I DON'T KNOW THE WAY xxx I'M RIDING UP THE HEIGHTS OF SHAME xxx I'M WAITING FOR THE CALL THE HAND ON MY CHEST
                      ███████████████████████████████████████████│███│██████
                      tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ▬ ◟* I'M READY FOR THE FIGHT AND FATE
                      User Image

THE BASICS ━━ x JUST A QUICK BRIEFING
                                      ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
                                      DEEP IN THE OCEAN, DEAD AND CAST AWAY xxx WHERE INNOCENCE IS BURNED IN FLAMES

███┋ROSALIE VILSTRUP
                                              ███┋ROSE
                                              ███┋FEMALE
                                              ███┋NINETEEN
                                              ███┋JULY 24TH
                                              ███┋ROGUE STUDENT

███┋BLACK HAIR
                                              ███┋CRIMSON EYES
                                              ███┋ALABASTER SKIN
                                              ███┋5 FEET 6 INCHES
                                              ███┋117 POUNDS

███┋ROGUE
                                              ███┋ASSASSIN
                                              ███┋TWO HIDDEN BLADES
                                              ███┋QUICK THINKER ; CONSCIOUS
                                              ███┋STUBBORN ; EGOTISTICAL

███┋ABILITIES

tab tab SHADOW WALKING * ROSALIE CAN BLEND INTO THE SHADOWS, MAKING HER INVISIBLE IN DARKNESS.
                                              tab tab ENHANCED AGILITY * SHE IS VERY SWIFT AND EVASIVE, WITH EXTENSIVE ACROBATIC SKILLS AND THE ABILITY TO MOVE ABOUT SOUNDLESSLY.
                                              tab tab PRESSURE POINT ANALYSIS * SHE KNOWS THE EXACT LOCATION OF EVERY PRESSURE POINT ON THE HUMAN BODY AND WHAT EFFECT EACH OF THEM HAVE.

███┋ABILITY RATING
                                              tab ONE NOTCH BEING THE WEAKEST, TEN BEING THE STRONGEST

tab ₀₁ ▐ ██████████
                                              tab ₀₂ ▐ ██████████
                                              tab ₀₃ ▐ ██████████

WATERS RUN DEEP ━━ x IT'S LIKE A TICK
                                      A MILLION MILES FROM HOME, I'M WALKING AHEAD xxx I'M FROZEN TO THE BONES, I AM

███┋PERSONALITY

tab tab RESILIENT
                                              tab tab INTELLIGENT
                                              tab tab RUTHLESS
                                              tab tab DETACHED

███┋LIKES

tab tab RED FLOWERS
                                              tab tab HEIGHTS
                                              tab tab DARKNESS
                                              tab tab STARS

███┋DISLIKES

tab tab MURKY WATER
                                              tab tab SELF RIGHTEOUS "HEROES"
                                              tab tab VANILLA
                                              tab tab STRONG ODORS

SECRET AFFAIRS ━━ x ONLY MINE AND YOURS
                                      I WANT TO FEEL THE PAIN AND THE BITTER TASTE xxxx OF THE BLOOD ON MY LIPS AGAIN

███┋BIOGRAPHY

tab tab Rosalie Alexandra Vilstrup was born on July 24th into a family of less than saintly scholars.

From the beginning young Rosalie was on track to become a scholar just like her parents. Even when she was an infant, her parents would read to her from history books, and by the time she turned one they pushed her to begin learning to read and write. Intellect ran in the family, but then again so did cowardliness and betrayal. If her mother or father could save themselves by throwing one another under the bus, there would be no hesitations. Anything to save themselves, in fact, even if it wasn't to save themselves they had no problems sacrificing others for their own personal gain. Rosalie has been watching them walk all over people for her entire life, and when you're so young, watching and imitating your parents becomes a learned behavior. Perhaps if she was born to other parents, things would have turned out differently for young Rose, but unfortunately she was not. She was doomed from the very day she was conceived to be a manipulative, backstabbing, self-serving individual, and while she may have picked up on most of her parents habits, one she didn't pick up was the desire to be a scholar. To her, it was boring. It was no fun to sit inside all day, reading and writing. Learning was alright, but it wasn't what she wanted to spend her life doing. A personality trait she didn't absorb from her parents was their cowardly nature.

Her parents were content on spending their days in the safety of their own home, sticking to mundane activities. Rose wasn't really the type. She had the desire to move about, to scale large buildings and jump from their rooftops, just to see if she could make it down without injuring herself, using window sills and loose tiles as leverage. Instead of growing into a bright young scholar, she grew up to become a silent warrior. A warrior that fights dirty, strikes fast, and leaves no survivors. In short, she grew to become an assassin. Her emotionally detached nature and her swift movements allowed her to be a merciless killer, stalking her prey in the shadows and waiting for the perfect moment to strike. Rosalie became a ferocious predator, happy to crush others in order to benefit herself, just like her parents. At first, they were appalled that with all their training and preparation she didn't grow to be a scholar like they had wished, but that was before they realized the kind of money she could bring in. Of course, Rosalie was still an amateur, but business was lucrative.

Or so her parents thought.

Her parents being who they were, wanted to be sure they got more money than any other assassin, and if they didn't, they'd do everything in their power to make sure Rosalie was valued enough so she could make them as much money as possible. Rose never had much of a use for money, so her parents were given half of everything she made. This being the case, they became greedy. They realized that as long as Rosalie was only an amateur, it would remain unrealistic for her to be making more than trained professionals who had already gotten their names out there. They were unhappy with the fact, so naturally when they learned of a school that focused on the skills of people like Rose, they did everything in their power to get her to enroll. She was turning eighteen in just a few days, and she wasn't entirely convinced that this school would be a good idea. Rosalie always thought she needed no improvement, that she was already a great assassin capable of taking down the most difficult of targets. She grew angry at the mere suggestion of improvement, and threatened to stop giving her parents shares of what she made. The thought horrified them, but luckily they were smooth talkers. Her mother was the one who finally convinced her to go, she told Rosalie that with practice, she'd be unstoppable, even more great than she already was. It's strange how a simple change in phrase can make all the difference. Rosalie rethought it, and finally she agreed to go. Since then she's been improving her technique, and if you ask her the school isn't half bad.

Angelic Noob

User ImageUser Image
                                                      "S-so cold..." the faint pitter patter of light rain echoed throughout the city, mingling seamlessly with the sound of clacking horse hooves and the gentle thud of footsteps against the hard ground. Weaving in and out of the crowd, was a slight female with vibrant purple hair that stood out among the gray and dreary scenery, adorned in a black and white dress suitable for a maid, decorated with ribbons and lace. White stockings shielded her legs from the bitter chill of the autumn air, but her black heels did little to protect her feet from the puddles she was forced to step through. Disgruntled mumbling streamed from the woman's lips, two dainty hands hidden by white gloves raising the pull the bow around her neck tighter before pulling her hood further over her head with a tiny tremble. "W-where is it already?" a soft, angelic voice whined quietly. Lavender brows furrowed slightly, her heels clicking softly with every step. Purple hues drifted to and fro, flicking up and down and left to right as they desperately searched for the store that would hopefully contain more information about her current masters enemies. It wasn't so much the store she needed as it was the employee that worked there, but she couldn't seem to find either through the crowd. She was itching to release her wings and fly above all the heads blocking her way, but that was out of the question. 'This is unbelievable, how on earth am I supposed to see anything through a crowd like this?' she grouched internally, her footsteps came to a slow stop as she prepared to do something she told herself she'd never do.

Taking a small leap into the air, she tried to jump high enough to see above the heads around her, landing on the ground with a loud click. Nothing. She jumped again, cursing herself for doing something so childish that by the time her feet hit the ground again some passerby's were shooting her amused looks. "S-shameful..." curse her tiny stature, this had to be a cruel joke or something. It couldn't be for anything but comic effect that someone would make a brutal killing machine so tiny. Or maybe it was just so no one would expect it, either way she wished she could at least be a little taller. With one final jump, she finally spotted what she was looking for. With a triumphant smile, Laelia began making her way the the direction of the ever elusive haberdashery. Making her way through the crowd wasn't so bad, she was stronger than she looked which made shoving people out of her way quite simple.

Angelic Noob

User Image

{ Trinket, Belladonna }
» Ringmaster «

» » »-------------First Glance------------

[] --- Some like to call her the Porcelain Demon, the Toxic Flower, Nightshade (Considering Deadly Nightshade is another name for the Belladonna flower), the list could go on. She prefers to be referred to as Belladonna, but she can settle for Belle.
        [] --- Belle is a lovely young lady.
        [] --- The general assumption for her age is around seventeen or eighteen, though if you ask her she'll tell you she's ageless.
        [] --- Her wickedness knows no bounds.
        [] --- There are no sexual preferences to speak of, she hardly considers the concept of love to be meaningful.
        [] --- 5'4'' and 104 lbs. Truly terrifying.
        [] --- Pale brown hair and violet eyes.
        [] --- "They say the most beautiful flowers are the deadliest of all."
        [] --- Sweet Dreams

» » »-------------Personal Data------------

[] ---

Cake
              Inducing fear and causing pain
              Winning
              The sound of someone begging for mercy
              Jokes

[] ---

Excessive laughter
              Disrespect
              Clutter
              Weeds
              Those who oppose her

[] ---

Her biggest fear is torture. Not physical torture, because she has an incredibly high pain tolerance. Mental torture is what she's worried about. Being driven truly insane, broken down to the point of being a pile of blubbering, sobbing, weakness. This stems from watching other people at the opposite end of certain abilities of hers, and while it's a joy to watch, there is a nagging fear in the back of her mind that it will be her in that position one day.
              The other is a subconscious fear, one she doesn't know she has. It's to let someone get close to her, only for them to betray her completely. It isn't because that's happened in her past, she just doesn't want it to happen in her future.
              Physically, Belladonna is all around unimpressive. While aesthetically pleasing, her strength is practically nonexistent. Should she have to get by without her powers she'd have a chance at survival seeing as she's very swift and elusive because of her slight nature, but all she'd be able to do is flee, fighting without her powers or a weapon would likely get her killed.

» » »-------------Underneath------------

[] ---
              Initially, you may think that Belladonna is a very polite, well-mannered young girl. Made to be a socialite no doubt, truly the picture perfect child, someone to be admired for their social graces, soft-spoken demeanor, and gentle nature. You'll see her as an angel, someone who couldn't hurt a fly. Surely she's wonderful with children, with her undeniably caring soul and her smooth, soothing voice. But then the time comes when you truly get to know the self-proclaimed celestial being known as Belladonna. Perhaps it's because you forgot to use a coaster in her home, or you say, "Gee, it's very nice in here, but it's nothing compared to my mothers kitchen!" and you'll see, it won't be an easy lesson to learn, but you'll learn it nonetheless. The walls will fall around you, you'll be left in a pit of suffocating black liquid, spiders crawling under your skin, emerging from your lips, and then you'll know who Belladonna Trinket truly is.

A basketcase! As was previously mentioned, Belle's a girl with a thirst for violence and terror that you wouldn't believe. God have mercy on the soul of those who have not yet been acquainted with the menace that is Ringmaster Trinket, though most of the inhabitants, if not all, are already well aware of who she is. She is not the type to show mercy, once you upset her, there shouldn't be a single doubt in your mind that she won't be letting you off with a simple warning. Of course, to those who show particular intelligence, a sense of humour that appeals to her, or any other noticeable redeeming qualities, you have a better chance at keeping your sanity. Though if you continue to push her, chances are your luck will run out very quickly. She is stubborn, meaning once she has you in her sights she won't let you get away from her without one hell of a fight. She will track you down to the ends of the earth and back to get what she wants out of you, whether it be something as important as a cure to some horrible disease, or something as trivial as a request for your company.

Of course, what is a person without their good qualities? Sure she's mostly just the girl who loves to watch people writhe in pain and scream in terror, but she does enjoy the simpler things in life as well. Things like reading a good book for instance. She is very cunning, and has a high level of intelligence that makes it hard for people to pull the wool over her eyes. She does not like being lied to, so be careful because she can detect a lie from a mile away. Perhaps it's because she's so observant, because as you see there are certain unavoidable physical reactions to lies. Whether it be suspiciously prolonged eye contact or no eye contact at all, chances are she'll spot it, she should, after all she's practically the mistress of lies. Deep deep down to her rotten core, there is a sliver of something less than demonic. Something that allows her to feel a form of affection, and maybe even sympathy or guilt? Eh probably not. Either way, she most certainly can grow attached to someone, whether that is a wonderful thing or a truly horrible thing is up to you and what you make of it. On one hand, you'll have a pretty powerful girl who likes to mess with peoples mind on your side, so you're safe from her wrath. On the other, she isn't someone you'd want to make sad, or god forbid angry.

[] ---
              Belladonna is a very, very old being. So old in fact, that she cannot remember the entirety of her life. Bits and pieces mostly. Her earliest memory is the death of her father. What happened to her mother? Well, she simply had no idea, she couldn't even remember having a mother, even with a picture, she still just looked like some woman that Belladonna had never met in her her life. Her father however, she remembers solely from standing over his grave, though the memory is foggy. Whether or not she felt sadness is a mystery to her, and she never really felt the need to dwell. She did, however, remember that it smelled like perfume, perfume worn perhaps by an aunt or some other long gone relative. A faint melody traveled through the air, though it's exact notes were unknown, even then she wasn't sure what the song was exactly. The entire service is a memory with many holes, in fact the only thing she remembered clearly was her dark blue shoes. They were new, and very, very uncomfortable, they pinched her toes and rubbed her heels raw, to this day she hadn't worn them since, though they sat in her closet collecting dust.

The next memory she has is a little clearer, lying in a room with a brother she can only remember in that one moment. His hair was the colour of the black sky that shrouded the realm, his eyes the sparkling violet colour of Belladonna's. Where she was is unknown aside from a red velvet couch and a very large window overlooking the city, what happened to her brother is a mystery as well, as that it the only time she can remember his existence. A strange memory to be so prominent in comparison to the rest which were no longer there. She couldn't remember his name, though she remembered saying it. Her lips moved, but all that seemed to come out was an inaudible noise that she'd never be able to make out. She remembered staring into the eyes that matched hers so perfectly as she asked him if he thought she was weak, his expression was lazy, maybe a bit bored while he spoke, "Violet, you know the most beautiful flowers are the deadliest of all." she remembered his voice, but not his name. Why he called her Violet... That was lost to her as well. The memory as a whole caused her to become frustrated, so many questions, all of which would never be answered.

The rest of her memories are seemingly insignificant, a picture of a ferris wheel, a long dark blue dress with deep purple shoes, things like that, no real context, just a collage of familiar images swirling around in Belle's mind. Was she always the way she is now? Not a clue. The time when her memories became clear and understandable started when she had become a truly terrifying Ringmaster. The feeling of power when her position was finally taken seriously, instilling fear unto the masses, it was intoxicating. Though it wasn't so much the power she loved as it was the control. She had discovered the extent to which people would go to prevent themselves from living out their fears, and she liked it. Was it lonely? Perhaps. But Belle couldn't remember if she cared or not. She wasn't sure if she'd always been lonely, maybe she was happier that way. Not many knew much about the history and emotions of Belladonna, not even herself. What she did know what that despite her foggy and unclear past, she was going to revel in her position of power. She'd had the power since before she could remember, but now that people understood it's capacity, now that they no longer saw her as a joke, a mere little girl with a title, she was satisfied, and she would be happy.

[] ---
              Acidic Touch: Belle's flesh and bodily fluids can become acidic in an instant, burning through flesh and just about any other material within seconds. It makes it extremely difficult for her to be detained.
              Poison Manipulation: She can create a highly toxic light purple liquid and use it in various ways. She can shape and solidify it, using it to create poisonous weapons and shields. It can also be transferred via swapping bodily fluids, meaning intercourse or kissing. The effects vary from death, deliriousness, hallucinations, and severe nerve damage or spasms, depending on what Belle prefers for the situation.
              Illusions: This is her most used ability. Belle can tap into your mind and see your biggest fears or desires, then she can change the way you see the entire world in according to that. More often then not, when she uses this ability she drives people insane with nonstop hallucinations of their worst nightmares. The ability doesn't have to be based off of anyone's innermost feelings, she can create anything she wants to, though none of it would be real, simply a figment of the imagination. She uses this ability to make her appear as a living doll to all that look upon her.
              Time Distortion: One of her trickier abilities, no doubt. She can bend time to her will, though it works best in concentrated areas. Through physical touch she can age objects or people, freeze them in time, push back the clock so their age decreases, slow the aging process, etc. Touch makes the ability much more powerful. If she wants to manipulation the time in a certain area, or even the whole realm, it will be a watered down version. The most she can do is slow time around her, and the bigger the range, the weaker it gets. Meaning the entire realm would only be slower or faster by a minute at most, not really worth the effort.
              Sirens Song: The wavelengths of her voice can be manipulated in five different ways. The first of which is hypnosis. In this state the victim will do whatever Belle and Belle alone tells them to do, it works best on the weak minded, and for those with stronger minds it only gives them a strong urge to do her bidding, it will fade over time. The second is a bit more violent, it caused blood to pour from the eyes, ears, nose, and mouth of whoever is listening. It isn't deadly, just painful and distracting, maybe with enough blood loss it could cause lightheadedness and fatigue. The third lulls those who listen into a deep sleep, they will wake up of their own accord. The fourth puts the listener into a dream-like state, making it easy to convince them of things that aren't possible. The fifth has only been used once, as it takes an extreme amount of energy and leaves Belladonna bedridden and weak for days after use. It's a rendition of the first version, and anyone who hears will be compelled to serve her and her alone for the rest of their lives.

» » »-------------Behind the Mask------------

[] --- Faceb0nes
        [] --- Plum, Dark Red, Khaki

Angelic Noob

User Image

mmmm
                                      βɛℓℓα∂σииα bam τяιикɛτ
                                      s c r e a m ƒσя мɛ d a r l i n g

User Image...User Image...User Image...User Image...User Image...User Image...User Image...User Image

The sly smile on Belladonna's lips was steady, her facial expression seemingly frozen in time as she watched the man beside her, her long fingernail tapping slowly and rhythmically on the table she leaned on so laxly. She stared into his eyes unblinkingly, trying to read his emotions and thought process. She didn't get much, but she could tell he had a frustrating lack of discomfort with her presence. However annoyed she was, it wasn't apparent on her face. Her expression remained gentle and possibly a bit curious, she was very talented at hiding her true self after all. It was rare for her rage or sorrow or anything in between to be apparent just by looking at her. She deemed it unladylike and considerably weak to show the world such personal things. Was this man the same way? Or was he simply just as calm as he seemed to be? Belladonna couldn't tell for the life of her, and it was times like this that she wished she had ways of reading peoples thoughts, her life would be so much easier. But for the time being, she was left with her own power of intuition, and while it was decent, it was nothing like mind reading. The answer she received from the mysterious man wasn't much help either. Her expression faltered for a moment, reading much too far into what he could have meant, before an amused look took over. "Well, alcohol does lead to liver damage." she responded wryly, looking him up and down as she did so. Of course, some had powers of healing, so alcohol would have no effect on them. She could tell he was certainly the elusive Fortune Teller, but what she didn't know was the extent of his power. Perhaps he wouldn't have damaged organs, but that was besides the point.

She opened her mouth to speak once more, to ask him if he knew who she was, perhaps that was why he didn't feel wary around her, he didn't know who he was dealing with. However, she was cut off before the slightest sound could even escape her lips. A man pushed his way in between the two of them and hollered a crude drink order at the top of his lungs. Belladonna's eyes narrowed in irritation, and she stared intensely at the loud man, before her eyes flicked back over to her original company. Do even suggest she was associated with such a ruffian! The very thought appalled her, "I don't believe I've had the pleasure of making our new friends acquaintance." she said plainly, her usual soft smile creeping back onto her lips. Inside, she was full of irritation, though it wouldn't be obvious. "Is something wrong...?" she repeated, looking at the new company with a false look of puzzlement, "Of course not. Why would there be?" lying through her teeth, as usual. She'd simply have to make a mental note of the mans face, fortunately she was in a decent mood at the moment, though she couldn't help but to poke and prod into his mind the uncover his deepest fear. Well, she had begun to do so anyway. Her lavender irises burned with intensity, not portraying the smile that remained on her rosy lips. That was before the man with the cream hair spoke up. She looked over at him and her head tilted to the side, before her eyes trailed down to the flowers on the table in front of her. She removed her elbow from the table and folded her hands in her lap. At first, she was flattered he had complimented something she adored so deeply, but of course the finishing sentence gave her a sensation of amusement. Belladonna giggled, finding the comment to be quite funny.

"Life of cruelty?" she asked, a tone of genuine confusion coating her voice. "I'm not quite sure I know what you mean." she finished. The innocent in her voice and the look of slight worry and puzzlement on her face was perfect, so perfect in fact that one might even believe her even if they'd watched her steal the life of a thousand children. Ah but then, he got to the point. What did they want? Well, she knew what she wanted. As for the brute, she couldn't say for sure, but her best guess was that he wanted a drink. "You make it sound as though I have a hidden agenda." she practically whined, a light pout appearing on her face while she crossed her arms. "Hm, but since you asked..." she began, her face morphing yet again into her sly smile, "An introduction would be lovely. It is very impolite to go so long without introducing oneself. Pardon my rude behavior. My name is Belladonna Trinket. And yours would be...?" she questioned, looking back and forth in between the two men. Names proved to be very helpful, if given to the right person, they could find an extensive list of information about the owners of said names. Of course, she did fear the possibility that the Fortune Teller would be too elusive for even her best sources. As for the larger man, judging by his overbearing personality and lack of discretion, she had a feeling it'd be childs play to learn more about him.

User Image...User Image...User Image...User Image...User Image...User Image...User Image...User Image

location - A bar.
                                      company - The ever elusive Fortune Teller and a loud-mouthed brute.
                                      thoughts - What strange company.
                                      feeings - Curious.
                                      health - 100%

Angelic Noob

User Image

{ Trinket, Lucian }
» Swordsman «

[] --- His aunt refers to him as Bunny or Lulu, but he introduces himself as Lucy.
        [] --- Don't be fooled by his appearance, he is 100% male.
        [] --- Amnesia seems to run in the family, because he can't remember for the life of him.
        [] --- If you ask him, he'll tell you he's one of the good guys. No matter how convinced he is that he's good, the fact of the matter is that he's on the evil side of the spectrum.
        [] --- He finds appealing qualities to both genders, there's no way he could make up his mind.
        [] --- 5'7" and 136 lbs.
        [] --- His hair is the colour of lavender, and his eyes a pale shade of violet.
        [] --- "Does anyone truly know who they are?"
        [] --- Valley of the Dolls

[] ---
              Pretty things
              Flowers
              Music
              Small animals

[] ---
              Filthiness
              Thugs
              Being mocked
              Crowds
              Himself

[] ---
              What Lulu fears most is himself. He's constantly living in fear of when he'll snap next and what he'll do when it happens. He doesn't want to hurt people, but when he goes into Berserker mode all the dark inner thoughts he suppresses are acted out and he does things he would normally never do.
              He also really fears just about everything else. His mind will come up with something to fear about every situation, no matter how outrageous and unlikely the mental scenario is.
              His fear is also his biggest weakness. He's a powerful individual, but his timid nature prevents him from fighting until his dark side is provoked. Until then, he'll sit there and take all kinds of verbal abuse, too anxious to do anything about it. He will not pick up the sword until he is being physically threatened or until Belladonna tells him to.

[] ---
              It's no secret that Lucian Trinket is very double sided creature. You would never guess that evil dwells within him at first glance, much like his aunt Belladonna, he seems to be impossibly different then what he truly is. At first glance you'd see a skittish boy who's constantly worried about something. Always looking over his shoulder, keeping to himself, and wearing a seemingly permanent look of distress. You may yell at him, or push him to the ground, but the expression on his face will not change. He'll stand up, brush himself off, and try to scurry away. You could go to impossible lengths to get him to show some sort of emotion other than fear, be it anger, frustration, excitement, happiness, but no matter what you do, he'll find something to fear about the situation. Just when you start to get really frustrated and you're about to give up, you walk through a spiderweb, destroying the home of the innocent arachnid. At first you may not understand, you look at his face and you see his eyes are different, deep scarlet the colour of a freshly cut rose. Then his lips curve into a twisted smile, fangs are exposed, now it's your turn to become frightened as the previously sketchy creature swings the sword, the world goes black, and now it's too late, you've found out the hard way that there is more to him than you previously thought.

Or maybe he just told you. Lucy isn't just a nervous wreck with a brutal killer dwelling in his heart, he has a gentle demeanor, and hates to see people get hurt. He'll do his best to help people in need, but be wary, for despite however much he doesn't want to cause you harm, he will if his Ringmaster asks it of him, after all, he is a very skilled swordsman and holds a surprising amount of strength and speed, it'd be a shame for it to go to waste. Not to mention, she isn't just a Ringmaster, she's family, and the only family he has at that. Lucy is an incredibly loyal person, and would die before betraying those he has become extremely close to. In another life perhaps this would have been a good thing, but unfortunately he is a loyal follower of a Ringmaster with an agenda about as evil and self centered as it gets. He doesn't want to be evil, he tries to save himself from the darkness, but it isn't easy with the kind of company he keeps. He doesn't see himself as evil, in fact, he would swear on his life that he's a good person. And maybe he is, but considering the amount of innocent blood spilled on behalf of his dear aunt, he's got a lot of work to do before others see him that way. Many don't know Lucy, as he is a recluse, always keeping to himself, never talking to anyone but his trusty shadow, who he knows will not cause him harm. It's probably best that way, considering little old Lulu is about the biggest pushover around. When he's not killing for his Ringmaster, he's a people pleaser and cannot seem to find the word "no" in his vocabulary, which does get him into massive amounts of trouble from time to time.

The outwardly skittish, gentle, and caring Lucy has more of a dark soul than just the ability that he holds within. He finds himself thinking very disturbing thoughts extremely frequently, so frequently that at this point he has learned to simply ignore them for the most part, but every once and a while he will be hit with intense concern for his mental well-being. For instance, a perfectly innocent conversation with someone he's quite fond of will be going decently, but images of him murdering the aforementioned someone in various ways will fill his mind, or a disturbing string of words on how he'd do it will invade his previously pure thoughts. Of course, there are no urges to accompany these thoughts, he has a theory that they're all suppressed and when he goes Berserk all of the pent up homicidal and sadistic urges are released in a furious and violent rampage. This being the case, along with him not knowing who he'll need to kill next, he finds it very unwise to socialize with other people. This leaves him feeling glum a lot of the time, and very lonely. Not to mention the confusion of not knowing who he is exactly drives him mad, so don't be surprised should he begin to argue with himself.

[] ---
              Lucian doesn't often dwell on the memory he holds from his past, which he believes has caused him memories to decay and form great holes, distorting the truth of what had really happened when he was young. He remembers his child hood very clearly, but only has a few memories with his parents. By far the clearest is with his father, staring at his violet eyes whilst they sat in a field of pale blue flowers. His father stared silently at the empty, black vastness of the sky. The entire moment was almost like a photograph, it was so still, the only evidence that it wasn't was the breeze that ran through Lucy's hair. Then, the sound of soft footsteps, and here came his mother. A lovely woman with hair the lavender shade of Lucy's, her eyes were sparkling and golden. Lucy recalled feeling envious of his mothers eyes, wishing he had eyes just as beautiful. All he can recall from there is his mother, humming quietly and stroking his hair gently, the sweet scent of flowers filling Lucian's nostrils, until slowly he faded into a deep sleep. When he woke up was a mystery, as from then on he couldn't remember anything for a while.

The next memory, he has gone over and over in his head. It was only himself and his mother, where his father had been was a mystery, but they sat on a pure white couch. Lucy was playing with his shadow, and his mother was drawing a picture. Of what was long gone, he had no recollection of what was on the paper, though he did have a drawer full of drawings signed by an S.T., whom he guessed was his mother despite not being able to remember her name. After a while, he stopped to watch her draw, admiring the work she was doing, until she spoke. "You're blocking my light, Lucian." she had said. He remembered her words as clear as crystal. Specifically because he had asked to be called by Lucy. At first he had felt annoyed, but it progressed further in further until he was enveloped in a flurry of bubbling rage, and the world around him went red, then black. This particular memory disturbed him very deeply. Did he kill his mother? Did the side of him he wish was gone forever unleash his rage on her? He tried desperately to remember that, but to no avail. The next time the fog in his mind lifted, he was already living with his aunt Belladonna.

By this time, she had become feared by many, and unknown to few. She looked after him, gave him a home, and used him for her own personal gain. Of course, Lucy didn't see it that way. He willingly obeyed everything she asked of him, she simply took full advantage of it. Lucy helped her to gain more power, to kill those who spited her, and all the while, the guilt piled up on his conscious. There was a time when Lucy had run away from her, not wanting to have to tell her no, but not wanting to do what she wanted any longer. Naturally, it did not go well. Living on his own for two weeks, he spent the entire time in the streets, facing the cruelty and hostility of average people. He went crawling back to her, and she welcomed him with open arms. It was then that Lucy developed the mentality that he needed her, that he couldn't survive without her guidance. Since then, he has been sure that he is incapable of independence.

[] ---
              Berserker: Lucian has no control over this ability. When his Berserker mode is triggered, he will gain unnatural strength and speed, and his skin will become thick and resistant to wounds. However, he will also become extremely violent and will attack any that moves with full force. Because of his erratic personality his ability is triggered by very random things, it can be something serious like being life-threateningly injured, or it can be something as minor as seeing someone litter in a park. Whenever the ability is activated, his eyes will turn blood red and his naturally sharp canines will extend into a pair of deadly fangs used for ripping apart flesh. When he is going Berserk Lucian cannot use his other abilities until he learns to control himself in that state. He can be forced into this state with mind control or hypnosis.
              Shadowmancy: This ability is rarely used for battle. He can manipulate and solidify shadows like his aunt Belladonna does with poison. He has used it for fighting once, to form his sword which he keeps with him at all times. The main use for this ability is bringing the shadows of living things to life, allowing them to lift from the ground, travel along the ground, and teleport through other shadows. It's extremely handy for spying, and because of his lack of friends Lulu and his own shadow have become quite close.
              Panic Projection: Lucy uses Panic Projection fairly frequently. He can release a wave of pure panic and terror into the air of various levels. He can focus the ability on certain people or he can effect everyone within a thirty foot radius. The levels of fear go from kind of nervous or uncomfortable to crippling horror so terrible that most people can't even move when it's inflicted. If you have a weaker body heart attacks are a possibility. It's an excellent distraction method, but if it is in effect long enough it can lead to insanity and permanent emotional damage.

[] --- Faceb0nes
        [] --- Thistle, Light Pink, Light Gray

Angelic Noob

User Image

mmmm
                                      ℓυcιαи bam τяιикɛτ
                                      ℓιvιиg ωιτн i d e n t i t i e s τнατ ∂σ иστ b e l o n g τσ мɛ

User Image...User Image...User Image...User Image...User Image...User Image...User Image

"Hey sweetheart, why don't you come over here and give us a kiss." a gruff voice called from the side, causing Lucy's pale eyes to flicker from side to side nervously. "I... Um..." a soft voice replied weakly. It was obvious this man was unaware of Lucy's gender. It was something that happened often, so often in fact that despite his fondness of them, Lucy simply got incredibly embarrassed every time men showed interest toward him. He felt guilty for failing to tell them, but at the same time he was too embarrassed to correct them. Even now, as his gaze hesitantly met the half-lidded stare of the older man, he knew he was a less than honorable human being, and he was well aware he was being degraded every second the man went through his perverted ideas in his mind, but he couldn't bring himself to offend him. He chewed his lower lip sheepishly and wrung in hands, avoiding eye contact at all costs. "C'mon I don't got all day. Get over here." the mystery man growled in a much harsher tone, and this time Lucy felt a rough hand wrap around his arm and yank him closer. The first thing he noticed was the awful stench. It was a combination of alcohol, cigarettes, and mildew. His nose scrunched in disgust, but only for a moment as panic rushed through him. Lucy weakly attempted escape, though it was half hearted at best and got him nowhere. But that scent was awful, he wanted to escape it. The guys hands kept Lucy firmly in place, making him feel trapped. He began to panic more, his breathing grew heavier, and a hint of rage began to build up. This was no good. At this rate, he'd go Berserk within the minute. For the safety of everyone around him, Lucy finally decided he'd had enough. "Urg!" with a harsh motion, Lucy shoved the man off of him with strength that had obviously surprised him. Though he didn't stick around long enough to see it, Lucy turned in the opposite direction and walked away quickly.

"That was a close call, huh?" a voice to his side said, causing Lucy to jump in surprise. His head jerked over to see a pure black figure standing by his side, taking only a split second to realize it was his shadow. He sighed in relief and ran his hands through his long lavender hair. Lucy nodded silently, a small frown furrowing onto his brows, "It was... It could have ended badly." he said thoughtfully. Though he was in a bad part of town, there were still many innocent lives that could have been eradicated or badly damaged. The image of children playing in the wrong place crossed his mind, and he cringed at the thought, 'But how lovely would it be if I could have ripped out that mans spine and feasted on his internal organs.' the thought crept into his head, too fast for him to realize until it was over. Lucy sighed softly, "I don't mean that." he stated to himself, although deep down he wasn't sure if he agreed with his inner thoughts. Why would he think that if he didn't mean it? But if he meant it, why did the image of it send chills of horror and disgust through his body? "Don't mean what?" his shadow asked him. Lucy shook his head, "Nothing." he responded lightly. "Guess what I heard." Shadow Lucy said. He glanced over to see his features move into a wide grin, though it was hard to make out considering he was all the same shade of black. "Creationists have fallen." Lucy blinked in surprise, "Really? Does Miss Belladonna know?" he asked with a frown. Shadow Lucy shrugged, "I dunno. Probably, when I was surveying the city I heard a lot of people talking about it." Lucy's head tilted to the side, "Everyone knows?" he asked distantly, looking up at the solid black sky. How curious, the people that fell from the sky, who possessed strange and unique powers. Hm. "Well what do you think, should we find and recruit them for Miss Belladonna?" he asked his shadow. He received a nod in response and with that it was decided, he would find these Creationists.

However it was turning out to be more difficult then he had originally expected, even with his shadow traveling throughout the city at high speeds. So far the only thing Lucy knew was that Ringmaster Sebastian had gotten his hands on two of the creationists. Lucy gave a disappointed frown upon learning the bad news, Sebastian seemed like the kind of Ringmaster that would have no problem swaying Creationists to join his side. Lucy nibbled on his lower lip nervously, racking his brain for a solution. He could always find the other ones, who had not yet found a Ringmaster. He was sure his aunt would certainly desire the powers of these otherworldly creatures. The thought of possibly having to take them by force also entered his thoughts. He held his palm out in front of him as he walked and his black sword materialized. He examined it carefully, holding it in front of his face as he scanned the blade with scrutiny. The sword in his hand had drawn a lot of blood since it's birth, though looking at it now you'd think it was new. He hand gripped firmly around the hilt and he lowered his hand, the blade dragging behind him on the cement. Unlike the average loud scraping noise a sword would generally make, it was practically silent. Lucy was never a fan of loud noises so he softened the part that touched the ground, one of the perks of having a sword made of the shadows.

Lucy's mind was very focused as he walked down the street. Plotting how to get the Creationists on their side. Of course he could assure them they would be protected, but that seemed like a feeble attempt. Perhaps they had their own uses for Belladonna's powers. Well however he went about it, he was sure it'd come to him. He'd never been much of a planner. He had spent so much time and focus trying to figure out what to do that he hardly realized that he was no longer in the shady part of the city, and his shadow had gone off once more, no doubt to locate the remaining Creationists. Without his companion and the drunken yells from men and women on the street, the world around him was relatively silent. His pale purple heels clicked audibly on the cement below his feet, and his pale pink dress swayed gently with the breeze. Everything about Lucy was pale in colour, save for the sword in his hand, as black as the sky. His wary eyes traveled along the surrounding scene, spotting an elegant manor that he was fast approaching. His eyes lingered for only a moment, before he continued scanning the area carefully, looking for any signs of a Creationist. He wondered how he'd know once he found one. He expected they'd look confused, maybe lost or frightened.

User Image...User Image...User Image...User Image...User Image...User Image...User Image

location - Outside of Blackwell Manor, on the hunt for Creationists.
                                      company - No one.
                                      thoughts - Will I even know a Creationist when I see one?
                                      feeings - Worried; Nervous; Curious.
                                      health - 90% A bit shaken.

Angelic Noob

User Image

{ Doe, Jane }
» Juggler «

[] --- It's not much of a nickname, but a lot of people call her the human treasure chest. To her the name is highly offensive and she won't appreciate it if she catches you calling her that. She'd rather you just called her Jane.
        [] --- A young lady of course.
        [] --- Seventeen years old, though she's often mistaken for a child around fourteen.
        [] --- She only ever does whats best for herself, so I guess you could call her neutral.
        [] --- Heteroflexible.
        [] --- 5' 5" and 113 lbs.
        [] --- Deep amethyst eyes and pale golden hair.
        [] --- You gotta do whats best for you. In the end, you're the only one you can count on.
        [] --- Theme Song Here

[] ---
              Explosions
              Proving people wrong
              Fine foods and wine
              Compliments
              Plush toys

[] ---
              Being used
              Those who underestimate her
              Being mistaken for a young girl (well a younger girl)
              Those who argue with her
              The dark sky

[] ---
              Two mental fears and one physical weakness

[] ---
              Paragraph on Personality Here

[] ---
              Biography Here. For creationists, get freaky with it. Use your imaginations to somehow tie your character to the realm world without it being too over the top.

[] ---
              Midas Touch Revised: Everything that touches Jane's flesh turns to jewels. Because of this, the inside of all her clothes are layered with jewels, she must wears gloves at all times, and even her tears with transform into gems as they roll down her cheeks. For the most part, it is uncontrollable. She's never known the touch of another persons flesh against hers, not that she's dying to or anything. There is one thing that can take away this effect; Honeysuckle nectar. In it's flower form, in tea form, baked into sweets, it doesn't matter. As soon as she ingests any type of honeysuckle nectar this ability fades away and stays gone for exactly forty eight hours after ingestion. Generally, she prefers to keep the power intact, it is a very good last resort self defense method. The ability only works with the skin outside of her body, so she is still able to eat or drink normally.
              Explosive Gems: The gems she creates are highly explosive. The explosions can vary from little pops meant only for amusement or startling purposes or they can be powerful enough to blow up a skyscraper. There are many different types of explosions, from smoke bombs, to flash bombs, to fire bombs, etc. The point is, there's a lot of variety. The jewels can only explode when they're within a fifty foot vicinity of her, unless she sets it to explode at a certain time.
              Crocodile Tears: A very useful ability for someone like Jane. She gets herself into a lot of trouble very frequently. Should she be stuck in a situation where her other two abilities are of no use, Jane is able to cry on command. The tears release an aura that causes anyone within eye shot to feel an overwhelming sense of pity. All of a sudden, they want to do whatever it takes to get the poor, helpless little girl to stop crying. Even the most cold hearted crook cannot resist the charm of her Crocodile Tears. However, on crueler people it will be slightly less effective. Say you're a man who just slaughtered a thousand children, and you planned to do the same to Jane. Her tears wouldn't get you to obey her every whim, but she would be able to cry her way into you feeling guilty enough to release her. Trust me when I say she really takes advantage of this ability.

[] --- Faceb0nes
        [] --- Crimson, Gold, Navy

Angelic Noob

User Image

User Image

mmmm
                                      ⓂⒶⓇⒾⓈⒺ bam#➒➌
                                      l o v e ιѕ e t e r n a l

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Violet! What are you doing lounging about like pampered house cat? I asked you to go to store many hours ago!" A stern voice called out, thick with a Russian accent, coming from none other than Aleksi Romanov's mother. As she spoke, her long, slender finger curled through her wavy blond hair and her violet eyes glared in her sons direction, who was laying on the cream colored couch with his headphones in his ears. On the couch, Aleksi's own pale finger was absentmindedly mimicking the actions of his mother and his half lidded eyes looked lazily over at the woman. Slowly pulling one headphone out of his ear, he turned his head toward her, "Huh?" he asked, not having heard her past the blaring music. His mother threw her hands up in frustration, "How do you grow to be such lazy slob?" she questioned, causing a laugh to erupt from the purple headed teen. "Mat, pozhaluysta, don't be such drama queen." he responded in an accent identical to his mothers, waving his hand in the air dismissively. His mother rolled her eyes and gestured to her her outfit, which admittedly did look strangely formal in a tight black dress and vibrant red heels, "I told you I catch train in one hour, I need batteries for camera. I might meet famous person!" she responded, crossing her slender arms. Aleksi simply rolled his eyes, "Bah, you don't need camera." he said. However with one look at his mothers annoyed face, a grin spread to his lips and her sat up, waving her away like a fly, "Fine fine, I go to store now." he gave in.

As he stood, Aleksi stretched his arms above his head and let out a deep yawn. He quickly fixed his hair with his fingers before he grabbed the panda hat draped over the back of the couch and pulled it onto his head then grabbed the small backpack on the coffee table. As he approached his mother, she was already fishing through her purse for money to give her, "You are going where?" he questioned, having completely tuned out her location earlier. "Not far. I will be be back in morning." she told him, handing him a handful of money and patting his head, "Good boy." she praised him, causing him to roll his eyes. Aleksi passed his mother and gave her a lazy wave over his shoulder, crossing through the room until he found himself on the other side of the door and in the outside world. It was nicer then he thought, and the sun was out which was always a relief. Behind him, he heard the click of heels hurrying in his direction, and when he turned around he was greeted by the sight of his mother holding his cell phone, which she pushed into his hands, "Don't forget phone in case you get childnapped." she told him sternly, at which he once more waved his hand dismissively, "Don't be silly. I am not child." he stated simply. Eager to get away from his mother, he began to walk from the house at a quickened pace, glancing over his shoulder to see she was still standing there, which caused his eyes to roll. "Ridiculous woman." he muttered.

The walk to store was a relatively short one. He took the shortcut through the park and ended up there in less than twenty minutes. He gazed up at the large building, as he crossed the threshold. Inside the florescent lighting was hideous in comparison to the sunlight from outside. The first thing he noticed was how unflattering it was for his pale complexion, and honestly everyone around him. It took all he had to not curl his lips in disgust, but he managed to get away with just a sneer. As he walked through the isles, he scanned the shelves for anything he might want in addition to the batteries he was sent for. Here and there he would pause, debating how much he really wanted the object at hand. As it turned out, all he would want was a bag of lychee flavored gummy candy and a peach soda. On his way to the register, he snagged the first variety pack of batteries he found and proceeded to check out. The line was short, only two people in front of him and they both only had three or four items. Despite that, by the time his items were getting checked out he was already bored of standing there. He took the time to remove his panda hat, fix his hair, then put it back on. After handing the cashier his money and receiving the change, Aleksi shoved the money and batteries into his small lavender backpack and swung his back over his shoulder. Aleksi unbuttoned his black pinstriped vest, only to smooth down the pale blue dress shirt underneath and button the vest right back up. He looked down at his black pants that ended at his knees, inspecting carefully for wrinkled, of which he found none. It had crossed his mind that he didn't do much to fix himself up before going out, but as it turned out he wasn't as disheveled as he had thought.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

location - xxx
                                                    company - xxx
                                                    thoughts - xxx
                                                    feelings - xxx
                                                    health - 100%
                                                    ashikabi - Undetermined

User Image

Angelic Noob

User Image

{ Caelestra, Astarotte }
» Fortune Teller «

[] --- Her followers call her the Celestial Goddess or the Ethereal Goddess, but most of them are positively crazy. She is most widely know as the Divine One, but those who know her personally simply call her Astarotte.
        [] --- Astarotte is definitely a lady.
        [] --- So ancient that it's rumored she has existed to see the beginning of time. Most assume she's in her teenage years.
        [] --- For the most part neutral, she judges who to help based off what she feels is right for the situation. Whether it be because she agrees with the cause or she wants what they have to offer.
        [] --- Gender means very little to her in regards to romance.
        [] --- 5 feet even and about 15 lbs, light as a feather in comparison to her size.
        [] --- Her hair is a silvery pale shade of pink and her eyes are like the earthly sky, fading from dark sapphire to pale blue, stars and constellations can be seen in them, always changing.
        [] --- "I know nothing, because I know too much."
        [] --- Buy the Stars

[] ---
              Things that glitter or shine
              A sense of security
              Sweet scents
              Plush toys and dolls
              Solitude

[] ---
              Loneliness
              Darkness
              Excessively loud sounds
              Intense temperatures
              Her abilities being used for selfish reasons

[] ---
              Astarotte's greatest fear is being captured and forced into slavery. There have been many attempts in the past, knowledge is very highly sought after, especially by ringmasters. For every single ringmaster that she had met in her life, each one requested the weaknesses of other ringmasters or what had to take place for them to be the most powerful. Each time she refused, so naturally they went after her by force, whether it was themselves or their followers. For this reason, she is very discreet, and keeps her identity concealed. Many have heard of the Divine One, but very few know of her identity or if she even really exists.
              Her other fear is her sight leaving her. She has grown so accustomed to having everything she needs to know at her fingertips, she isn't sure what knowledge she would have left without Stargazing. Would she retain her memories? Or would they vanish along with her sight? She can no longer identify what she truly knows on her own and what her sight tells her. She has attempted to find the answer, but the question is so obscure; what does she really know? Well she knows everything, so technically the knowledge is hers as long as she has the stars in her eyes, so she can't find the answer to a question that isn't currently valid.
              As for her weakness, she is very weak physically. She has a strong mind, but her body is as light and as susceptible to damage as a flower petal. She bruises and scratches very easily, and with strong enough wind she could be blown away. Naturally this means overpowering her would be a breeze if she wasn't for her abilities.

[] ---
              Astarotte is extremely reclusive. She spends 95% of her time in solitude, keeping to herself in her small apartment in the heart of the city. Because of her constant seclusion, she is naturally not a people person. She isn't rude or anything like that, as a matter of fact she's usually very polite. She has the temperament of a saint and practically never feels anger. Her main problem is appearing as a normal person. There are few who know of her identity and powers, and she tries to keep it that way. Unfortunately when she comes into contact with people, she has a habit of addressing them by name before they've introduced themselves or giving them answers to questions they haven't yet asked. She is welcoming, and many people feel comfortable around her because she gives off the general aura of pleasantness. That's not to say she is a complete angel. When it comes to self preservation, she will go very far to keep herself intact. She works for whomever can offer her the most, assuming they can track her down of course. Very few know what she looks like, not even all of the cult that follows her knows who she is. There is a lot that dictates whether or not she will help you, what you can offer her immediately and how it will affect her and others in the future. She may hold her own safety above everyone else's, but she isn't one for meaningless cruelty. There are elements about her that are extremely selfish and incredibly giving, she will heal anyone who asks it of her, and she is very hospitable and kind. But then there's also that whole "My safety comes before anyone else's" thing.

In regards of how she feels about other people, she does like company. However much she loves solitude, everyone gets lonely from time to time. That would be that 90% when she goes out and takes a walk through the city. It's rare for her to talk to people on these outings, but being around people is close enough. She loves sitting down and watching everyone that passes by, learning hundreds of lifetimes within a few hours, however she does prefer getting to know people the old fashion way, by them revealing it of their own accord. She isn't one to grow attached to people easily, in fact she remains very neutral toward everyone for the most part, though the idea of emotional attachment appeals to her greatly. The idea of romance and friendship is beautiful to her, but at the same time it can leave you open for emotional harm. Her need for self preservation isn't too fond of the idea of a broken heart. She spends a lot of her time daydreaming about romance though, and despite her curiosity, she refuses to look into her own future. She does want some surprise to remain in her life.

Romance isn't the only thing she daydreams about. In fact, a lot of the time she is in a very dreamy state and spends more time in her thoughts and other worlds than she does in real life. More specifically, she spends a lot of her time thinking about Earth and it's universe, she finds it wonderful and wants to go there very badly. Being such a dreamer means she also doesn't take many things seriously. She doesn't worry about things as much as some would, and she is generally not very concerned about what will happen in life. She prefers to focus on the nicer things, so naturally she is very fond of jokes and humour. She is very optimistic, but not necessarily cheerful. In fact a lot of the time it seems like she may be feeling nothing at all, as her default expression is a bland and lazy stare. Because of her title and ability, many expect to see a beautiful woman with the elegance and grace of a goddess, but in reality, Astarotte is simply a child-like girl with a useful talent. She is sensitive, easily disappointed and hurt, and in many aspects she is very childish like in the way she will toy with people, in the most innocent way of course, and in others she has wisdom and insight beyond her years (or so you'd think by looking at her).

[] ---
              There are many rumours about her origins, though none of them are true. She does enjoy the stories though, they range from things like she was formed by stardust and energy from other worlds to her being the creator of worlds who has always existed. Those stories are much more dramatic than the reality. Countless years ago, when Hors Domaine was still young, a fortune teller and a simple carny fell in love and married. The two of them had a child, who was pale as moonlight and had eyes shades of blue they'd never seen with strange twinkling lights that filled them. Even stranger, the child was light as air. It was a curious sight, as both of them had olive skin and relatively dark hair, but it was passed off as a genetic anomaly. For a while they were quite the average family, aside from Astarottes curious appearance and strange aging patterns that slowed every year, they were quite the average household in Vau de Vire. The three of them got along well, one might even say they were the picture perfect family. But of course all good things must come to an end, and one day her father because extremely ill and passed away within days. At this point in her life, Astarotte had discovered her access to all knowledge, but unfortunately she had not yet gotten the hang of her other skills. Differentiating between sunlight and moonlight was very difficult, and she didn't totally get the hang of it until she turned seventy-something. Because she failed to save him, her mother, sick with grief, decided she was to blame for his untimely passing. She left Vau de Vire and Astarotte, thus beginning her true story.

At this point, she was still an adolescent. She had recently had her 22nd birthday, though she still looked like a child of just under ten. Her aging was slowing rapidly, and being on her own, she took to wandering the streets, telling fortunes for money. Word soon got out about the mysterious little girl with the stars in her eyes, who could tell people more than just their past, present, and future. She could supply them with knowledge of peoples innermost thoughts and feelings, what it would take for you to woo your sweetheart or destroy your enemy. News travels very quickly in the city, so it wasn't long before everyone was after her knowledge. There had even been a cult that had formed, with her as their deity. This particular group believed she was a goddess, which was off putting in the beginning, but their loyalty was both impressive and useful. This was around the time when things got hectic for the young fortune teller. It began with a ringmaster on the side of evil, he had sent a group of thugs to capture her. Thankfully, as soon as she laid eyes on them, she knew what their intentions were, and she was able to use Ethereal Tones to send them on their way. After that, things became violent. People she had helped were targeted, she was constantly searching her future a day ahead of time to avoid being kidnapped. She knew she had to disappear.

So disappear she did, she vanished, seemingly from thin air. But the best place to hide is in plain sight, so that was what she did. Astarotte bought an apartment in the heart of the city, staying inside for months at a time. She allowed a few of her followers to remain aware of her location, knowing they wouldn't betray her. These select few brought her food, toiletries, clothes, and anything else she requested. This went on for hundreds of years, and as time went on, she allowed her presence to be known once more little by little, after the ringmasters that had gone after her had all been defeated. Over the years, her following never seemed to decrease. Those who had heard of her were fascinated, and put their faith in her without even being sure of her existence. She consistently kept at least five close to her at all times, they want to do things for their "goddess", so why not let them? Through them, certain people are brought to her attention, and for the right payment, she accepted appointments to judge whether or not she would like to help them, and should she agree depends on the payment for her help along with the purpose. She tries to use her ability as little as possible, it makes her feel closer to humanity. Since those darker days, her life has gone on this way. Staying in her apartment for months and months, keeping her identity a secret. Throughout the city, she is nothing more than a myth, those who have seen her in person with the knowledge of who she is are either long dead or sworn to secrecy. Admittedly, she does like being able to take walks without having to worry about a disguise or being kidnapped, because of this, it's doubtful she will expose herself anytime soon. Well, purposefully that is.

[] ---
              Stargazing: Within the eyes of Astarotte lies an entire universe full of stars and constellations. By reading them, she has access to limitless knowledge. She can look into the past, present, and future. She can see possible outcomes of any situation, what might have been if someone have done something differently. The possibilities are endless, she can see anything at all, and while most of the time she has to search, there is some information that comes to her naturally. You know when you look at a word and you can't help but read it? It's a lot like that with people. At a single glance she will know your name, personality, and feelings. But if she wants to know your thoughts or past or future that will require a bit of searching. This ability is highly sought after, after all who wouldn't want an infinite source of knowledge on their side? Some information is more difficult to get to, when it becomes troublesome the stars will be projected from her eyes and shown all around her, while beautiful to look at, it can be dangerous. Straining her mind can impact her health, but fortunately it is rare that knowledge is so difficult to acquire. It's usually obscure things like "What is the meaning of life" that cause so much trouble.
              Ethereal Tones: When she speaks, her voice is naturally very melodic and soft. When she uses Ethereal Tones her voice emits and aura of positive feelings. Should someone be furious, or frightened, she can speak in a calming aura to soothe them, bringing them back down to normal. It affects anyone who hears it. It can also be used to convince people they want to do something. For example, if she ever became captured, she could convince her captors they wanted to let her go. It isn't mind control, it's only a push in the direction she wants them to go.
              Celestial Lights: Astarotte can collect and harness the light from the other realm, meaning moonlight, and sunlight. She can't use them like masters of elements use their element, when she needs them it will fill her body and can only be distributed by direct physical contact. Both types of light do something different. Moonlight glows milky white on her skin, and has healing and soothing properties. When matched with Ethereal Tones, she can vanquish any feelings of unhappiness or anger. It can heal practically any ailment or injury, but it cannot bring people back from the dead. Sunlight glows golden, and turns her skin as hot as the sun itself. It can burn through anything or it can be used as a source of energy for herself and others. Through touch, after diluting the heat of course, she can channel energy and strength into whomever she chooses. The ability takes concentration to harness, so it's not always useful in tight situations.

[] --- Faceb0nes
        [] --- Cornflower Blue, Thistle, Pink

Angelic Noob

User Image

mmmm
                                      αϛταяσττє bam ʗαєℓєϛτяα
                                      ωє ʗσмє a l o n e αи∂ αℓσиє ωє d i e

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The scent of rosemary wafted through the air in Astarotte's small apartment. On the couch, a small figure stirred beneath a mountain of soft, fluffy blankets. "My goddess, are you awake?" a hushed, feminine voice broke the silence, and the stirring ceased. Second later, silvery pink hair started to rise from beneath the mass of fabrics, followed by a pair of starry eyes that peaked drowsily at her visitor. A woman named Annette, thirty-seven years old, a heart of gold though misguided and naive. "Marcus sent you?" she questioned, though of course she already knew the answer. She had never seen or heard of this woman in her life, at least not in person. She was the wife of one of her most loyal followers, the aforementioned Marcus. Sleepily, Astarotte blinked her eyes to try to clear the fog, before she sat up and let out a tremendous yawn. "Yes my goddess, he has many things to do today so he sent me in his place. He wanted me to tell you about-" "The creationists. Yes, I know." she interrupted, frowning softly as she rubbed the remaining sleep from her eyes before her expression went blank and she searched the stars. "The ringmasters have also discovered their presence, they'll be looking for sources. They need the creationists, and the creationists need them." she informed her, before she shook her head and shrugged, breaking away from the sight and looking back to the woman, allowing her to be the one to provide the information, "Was there something in particular he wanted to bring my attention to?" she asked the timid woman. She nodded, "There are rumours that your identity has been compromised." she said. Astarotte blinked in surprise, that was unexpected. It had been years since she had even thought to check her anonymity status. "Oh I see. Thank you, Annette. Don't stop anywhere on your way home." she told her, providing her a reward for her information, after all, it'd be a shame to see one of her followers be killed by a mugger.

A sigh escaped the pale pink lips of the all-knowing fortune teller, as she closed her eyes. Behind her eyelids she watched a large man tell the Ringmaster Trinket that he knew of a fortune teller. Her stomach did a flip and her eyes opened, he was talking about her. How had he known? Ah, it was a guess from a carney. A very intelligent one at that. From watching people come and go from her apartment, and with a little spying she had found out the information Astarotte had given them. When matched with rumor, she was placed with the name Divine One. Strange, it seemed Ringmaster Trinket turned down the information, fortunate, though with a little further examination, she came to the unfortunate realization that Belladonna would come to find her. Clenching her small fists, Astarotte frowned. There were large events coming into play in her life, and the thing that had gotten the ball rolling were those humans from the Earth. Astarotte, being as fond of surprises as she was, cleared her thoughts and refused to look any further into the future for the time being. She stood from the couch and approached the dresser next to her record player and pulled out a long dark blue pea coat and pulled it on and buttoned it up to hide the fact that she still wore her thigh high light pink nightgown covered with lace and ribbons. The coat went down to her knees, which covered more than enough. Afterward she slipped her feet into light blue flats and tied her pale hair into their usual twin tails with white ribbons. Today she would leave the house, she would go for a walk for the first time in months, maybe even stop in a cafe or something. It had been some time since she had her food made for her. Not to mention, she may not have many peaceful moments left, she'd like the spend her possible last hours of anonymity doing something she rarely felt she had the chance to do.

Almost immediately she was pleased with her decision. Walking down the stairs, she had seen two children playing some sort of pretend game, Luke and Alexis, age eight and eleven, both full of childlike innocence with an undertone of cheer. For everyone she passed, she was intrigued. How different everyone was from one another, and how similar two supposedly opposite people could be. As soon as she stepped outside, her blue eyes looked up at the sky that should have matched them. Her expression was hollow while she stared at the black emptiness. She shook her head and focused on the world around her, moving forward, and weaving through the crowd. Hardly anyone gave her a second glance, though she was sure to avoid physical contact with anyone due to the inevitable fact that she would be knocked over by the slightest bump. She didn't need to attract attention by falling over like a blundering fool. The streets weren't particularly crowded, in fact, there was hardly anyone out which struck her as strange. The past few times, it had been bustling, however she had picked a time of day that was pretty dead. It was no matter to her, she felt more secure when she had the ability to see everyone at once. Her flats clicked against the ground, and she found the noise to be satisfying. It was a sound she didn't hear often, but she certainly enjoyed it. Astarotte felt very accomplished with herself, and proud that she was out of her apartment and in the real world. Well, one of them anyway. She pondered the possibility of hitching a ride with a creationist and leaving to the other realm where the sky matched her eyes and there was a whole universe outside their planet.

So involved in her thoughts, she practically forgot to be cautious. How careless. She scolded herself internally, and couldn't help but take a peak into the stars to see if she would be killed or captured today. Ah, the answer was no, which did leave her feeling much, much better. She scanned the people around her, and as she did so, she bumped into a figure who seemed to be moving with purpose. Being no more than fifteen pounds, Astarotte went tumbling to the side, landing on the ground with practically no sound. Pain shot through her elbow, but it was no more than a bruise, and the scrape on her knee was nothing to have concern about. She quickly stood and brushed herself off, then turned to face the one she had so carelessly careened into, her starry eyes apologetic. "Eris I'm so sorry." she said quickly, giving her a slight bow. In a flash, her mind flooded with knowledge about the no longer mystery woman. Eris Megalos, twenty-one years old. Astarotte blinked and shook her head, not trying to intrude on the personal life of Eris the archer. Oh dear, the information kept flowing, she saw guns, tragedy, precision in killing, strength. She disguised her sudden surprised expression with a smile, "I'm Astarotte." she said to break the awkward feeling she got from prying into peoples lives.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

location - The streets.
                                      company - Eris Megalos.
                                      thoughts - I didn't mean to pry.
                                      feelings - Awkward and guilty.
                                      health - 100%

Angelic Noob

User Image

mmmm
                                      αϛταяσττє bam ϛταяℓιϛ
                                      ωє ʗσмє a l o n e αи∂ αℓσиє ωє d i e

User Image

When the final sacrifice arrived, Astarotte's stomach flipped with anxiety. Here it was, the beginning of the end of her life. She felt the slight pressure of two sets of lips on either side of her head, and she looked back to see her parents backing off of the stage. Her lower lip quivered, and a tear slipped from her eye before she quickly turned her head and wiped it away. Her fists clenched, and her eyes turned down to her feet. She hadn't spoken a word today, and she was just now realizing it. "I love you." she whispered toward her parents, though she knew they couldn't hear her. It may be the last chance she got to tell them, she turned her head and looked at them one last time, her eyes falling and lingering on the young sister she'd never see grow up. How unfair. Why did it have to be her? She then looked to the townspeople wielding weapons and wearing wolf masks, her heart lurched painfully at the sudden surge of shock and fear. Astarotte looked away for the last time, staring at the edge of the forest and feeling her heart beat increase rapidly. She'd be stuck in there, she'd die in there.

And then it was time. The girls all took off running, the mob behind them following close at their heels. Thankfully, Astarotte was an extremely fast runner due to her weighing no more than fifteen pounds. It wasn't long before she was ahead of all the girls, her legs carrying her as fast as they could, leaving behind the sound of the thundering footsteps behind her. Once she breached the line of trees, the first thing she did was take a huge leap and grasp the bark of the nearest branch and swing herself up. It was there that she paused, breathing heavily while she waited for the other girls. Once they entered the forest, it wasn't long before they all ended up in different directions. She felt a sudden surge of abandonment, not from anyone in particular, but the world. She had been left to fend for herself, with the bow on her back as her only accomplice. She decided it was better to keep moving, so she leaped along the branches swiftly like a squirrel, until finally the rawness of her hands caused her to yelp in surprise and she dropped down the the ground. Curse her tender flesh, her palms were shredded and bloodied from the rough bark, why couldn't her gift have been gloves? Her bloody fingers touched the necklace on her neck gently, she did treasure it, it just didn't seem to be particularly useful, at least not yet.

Astarotte didn't waste another moment, she held her hands in front of her and her face grew very serious as she stared at them. Soon, a milky white glow enveloped them and vanished, the hands as good as new aside from the blood that covered them. 'I hope it doesn't attract anything.' she thought to herself, and as though on cue, she heard a low growl. Her starry eyes widened and she froze, her heart pounding almost painfully in her chest. Slowly, she turned her head and a light squeak escaped her lips at what she saw. Some sort of dog, but it wasn't a normal dog. It looked as though it came straight from the depths of hell. 'Hellhound, very fast, cannot outrun it.' the stars in her eyes began to rotate as she searched for a solution. 'Pierce it's skull.' Astarotte swallowed and slowly reached for her bow, but the movement caused it to launch at her and she panicked, standing up and leaping up to pull herself into the nearest tree. From the branch, she watched it with wide eyes, as it snarled and jumped into the air. Shaky hands grabbed her bow and in her hand a glowing white arrow appeared and she aimed it at the dog, should she kill it? Normally she'd hate to skip to violence, but she was so afraid. Without another though she released it and it yelped, a sound that tugged at her heart and filled her eyes with tears. When she looked for the creature, it was gone, giving her hope that she'd only scared it away. She swallowed and placed her bow back on her back and pushed on, leaping through the trees as quietly at possible.

She only paused when she noticed a spot of yellow among the darkness. Her eyes narrowed and she leaned forward, before she dropped to the ground and approached it to get a better look. 'To the egress...?' was this some sort of sick joke? Or was there really a way out? Oh, how she wished she had practiced stargazing more. The stars rotated once more, but all she saw were more of these signs, not where they led or if it really was an escape. Well, she was undoubtedly curious. She was going to die anyway, right? With hesitation, she began to walk in the direction the sign pointed in as she walked, she saw more and more, until finally she reached something she had not expected to see. 'A building?' she questioned with a frown. Was someone living here? Her eyes widened as the information struck her, this was where the demons lived. The ones who were to kill her. She wondered if she should enter and get this over with, living in the forest scavenging like an animal didn't seem like a life worth fighting for, but then again she did have the natural human desire for survival. Perhaps she could avoid a painful death if she gave in now. She could always just kill herself if they made a move for her. She took a very deep breath, and entered the building.

What she found after entering came as a surprise to her. A large table full of food, the scent of which made her mouth water. Looking up, she saw two men, one with dark hair and one with white hair. "Vladimir Rastin, Demon Joker, age unknown. Jason Delmone, Demon King, age unknown." useless facts began spilling out of her mouth uncontrollably, which happened very often when she felt panicked. "Sharks, rain, coffee, dolphins, painting." mindless words pouring from her lips, bits and pieces of facts about each of them in no particular order until she finally managed to shut up and keep herself from talking anymore. The stars in her eyes then began to whirl quickly as her mind scrambled for their intentions. All she got out of it was that she would continue to live another day, but that could mean anything. It could mean torture or imprisonment or her release, all she knew for certain at this moment in time was that they wouldn't kill her, at least not yet. The stars came to an abrupt halt as she stared at the two of them, frozen in her place as she waited for something, anything to happen.

User Image

location - The outskirts.
                                      company - Her family, the other sacrifices, and the townspeople.
                                      thoughts - I wonder how I'll die.
                                      feelings - Anxious.
                                      health - 100%

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out