Welcome to Gaia! ::

█║ᴘᴀʀᴀ ʙᴇʟʟᴜᴍ ⇢
                  s h y LUMiNESCE for Hitokiri Hitaru
                  `♣THE HOLE opened up in my chest ♚ ♚

s h y LUMiNESCE n o w i t ' s t h e o n l y t h i n g t h a t p r o v e s y o u

▇⋮CREDITS :: coding by s h y LUMiNESCE for Hitokiri Hitaru
                      ▇⋮FACE CLAIM & ARTIST :: Nine Asfel by Kato Ayaka

▇⋮NOTE O1 :: Has a strong fondness for books
                      ▇⋮NOTE O2 :: Does not seem to care much for wielders or designers
                      ▇⋮NOTE O3 :: Favourite food is actually soup of any kind
                      ▇⋮NOTE O4 :: Has the most adult experience with women than he likes to admit
                  coding by s h y LUMiNESCE for Hitokiri Hitaru and her rp PARA BELLUM
                  ██████████████ 。AND YET I'M STILL˟◞ SO EMPTY ⋮⋮
                  s h y LUMiNESCE for Hitokiri HitaruMY HEART IS TORN TO RIBBONS             
                  THERE'S NOTHING◢ ▬ I CAN DO
                  User Image  ♔  THE HOLE ██ ██ ██    O P E N E D
                  User Image
                  coding by s h y LUMiNESCE for Hitokiri Hitaru
                  User ImageUser Image
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ `: UP IN MY CHEST
                     *×× CAELUM
                            ░` CAEL ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                  Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo
                      Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec psil
                        Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec

███ 6 FEET 5 INCHES      ███ RED      ███ GOLD
                  ▬▬▬▬❛⋮NOW IT'S THE ONLY THING ██████████

███ ... ⊹²THAT PROVES: ⊱ YOU /////////////////
                  AND YET I'M STILL SO EMPTY AND YET I'M STILL SO EMPTY AND YET I'M STILL SO EMPTY AND YET I'M STILL SO EMPTY AND YET
                  AND YET I'M STILL SO EMPTY AND YET I'M STILL SO EMPTY AND YET I'M STILL SO EMPTY AND YET I'M STILL SO EMPTY AND YET

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ distinguishing features
                                      Black coat that's torn at the bottom and moves in an unnatural manner
                                      Long red hair that reaches his lower back
                                      Golden eyes that are unnatural
                                      Has no qualms revealing his abilities in public
                              User Image
                                  one. ONE THOUSAND?    two. MALE
                              coding by s h y LUMiNESCE for Hitokiri HitaruTHERE'S NOTHING
                                    I C A N D O !! )
      User Image

User ImageUser Image
      coding by s h y LUMiNESCE for Hitokiri Hitaru
      ███████████████████████ ( WEAPONS )
      shy LUMiNESCE ` × :WHEN I'D TRY TO COUNT ALL THE SIMPLE FEELINGS
            I'D FIND I FORG↺T◞EVEN˟
      THE WARMTH YOU SHARED WITH ME SHARED W⇡TH ME ;WITH ME. ████████████████
      ❜- - wise  ❜- - adaptable  ❜- - charming
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ weapon history
      The discovery of the Dual Swords had occurred entirely by accident due to an excavation by a team of archeologists deep in the caverns of a mountain. Encapsulated in ice, the blades did not appear to be worn down through age, and upon being granted freedom from the frozen coffin, Caelum made his appearance known. Unfortunately, there was no basis of history that scientists and historians could describe him from, and since he refused to explain his legend or achievements, much of weapon's history is wrapped in a layer of mystery. It was proven that he was indeed a Magnum Opus, but for some reason was never chronicled in the pages of history for reasons unknown.

Soon after, ownership has been handed over to the Designer's Guild, and soon after to Para Bellum, where he served under for many years after under the hands of many wielders. Though, Cael forms no contracts with them outside of small time period.

Caelum was described as a cunning and relentless individual, characterized by his heroism, ambition, nobility and fatalism, who grows from wisely arrogant to arrogantly wise over the course of his military career. Cael was a very upstanding and moral character, with a strong inherent sense of noblesse oblige; however, the conditions and situations he finds himself in (almost never of his own making) rarely lend themselves to ethical judgments and he often ends up doing the wrong thing for the right reason. He engaged in the extermination of countless people in his fanatical quest to rid the world of his perception of evil that the wielders instilled upon him. Following his refusal to sacrifice himself for his childish dreams, though, he is internally burdened by his conscience, shouldering a "mass of doubt and regret" in the knowledge that "the fate of so many lives hanged dependent on the advisedness of [my] every deed".

However, though he possesses an obvious relish for bloodshed and brutality in battle, he is anything but stupid: the true cunning and subtlety of his actions that helped him defeat many demons also assisted him in his status as one of the more skilled blades in the Organizations.
      User Image
            (` ×MERCILESS   (` ×DOMINATING   (` ×BATTLE - LUST
      WHEN I'D TRY TO COUNT ALL the !SIMPLE FEELINGS   
      ████ ● i find i forgot even the warmth you ◝★ :the warmth you-.SHARED WITH ME ↺ ´ )
         WIELDER   WEAPON TIER } MAGNUM OPUS
      :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Dual Swords
      Frozen Pride - Caelum elongates the length of his blades by freezing them over, transforming it into a monstrous ice blades.

Absolute Zero - Ice encapsulates the area. Defensively, can be used to form a dome for protection, alternatively can be used to freeze an entire room to prevent escape from happening.

Deep Freeze - If the blades stab an enemy, they can be trapped in a ball of ice.

Tundra - Can lower the temperature of an area to a freezing climate

Ice Burn - Any cuts or injuries sustained from the blade will induce hypothermia in the general area where the wound was inflicted.

Glacier - If the blades are stabbed into the ground, can cause giant needles of ice to erupt from around the wielder.

Ice Needle - Can cause needles of ice to erupt from underneath opponents

Snowslide(latent) - Can make the wielder's feet to slide across the ground, almost as if they were skating. Works on every surface.

Iceberg - Forms boulders of ice above wielder that charge towards the enemy. Upon impact, breaks into smaller pieces to hit more.

Edification(latent) - Long as one sword survives, the other can be reformed over time or will return back to the other. They are "married" twin swords that will never be separated by fate. If thrown, the blade will fly back to the other sword. If one is destroyed, the later sword freezes itself in ice and then shatters to reveal the other blade fully repaired.

coding by s h y LUMiNESCE for Hitokiri Hitaru▬▬▬ GOODBYE
        ❀◟AND WE'LL NEVER EVER MEET AGAIN°
             1. »   designer - Unknown    2. »   title - Nameless Blades

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out