Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

oman iovannini ales
                                                                                          he Troublesome BossXXXXX

Roman watched at the two girls gave him a quick look and then went back to their previous tasks. He shrugged his shoulders but was quickly alerted to Suri’s snow ball. Thankfully he was able to react quickly and move out of the way, having it miss him and hit the window next to the door. The snow ball exploded as it came in contact with the window, tiny piece of snow landing on Roman. It stung a bit, but he laughed. He looked back at Suri, stern look on his face. Before he could get a word out though, a second snow ball came his way. Eris threw it, but sadly, she was off and it went to high. He watched as it went over the cabin and landed on the roof. For a second, he just looked at Eris, almost ready to mock her for missing him. It was then he heard something sliding down. It was faint, but he looked up to see a mound of snow falling on top of him. He tried to get out of the way, but instead lost his footing and fell down on his a** in the deep snow. The girl both laughed at the older male as he shook his head and sighed deeply. He couldn’t blame them though; they were trying to make the best of a bad situation. Might as well let them have through fun while they could have it.

For a second there, Roman found himself looking only at Eris. His gaze was placed on her, watching as she jumped up and down in glee. He couldn’t quiet put his finger on it, but today, she looked so much more beautiful. Not to say she didn’t look beautiful every day, but this was one of the few times he had seen her out. Not at the bar, but just out in public. It was refreshing to see that. Something about it made him feel a bit nervous, but he compiled his thoughts and quickly picked himself back up. “Ahh so it’s a snowball fight you guys want, huh?

For a second it was peaceful until a snowball came from out of nowhere and hit Eris in the arm. She winced a bit and soon everyone’s attention on place on Zac. Roman grinned as the other male reveled in his accomplishment. Roman turned his attention towards the snow on the ground and quickly rolled up a ball. Once it was appropriate size, he launched it at Suri. Roman was more of a swimming kind of guy, not a ball throwing one, but he had a good eye so his aim would hopefully be correct.

𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝓷𝓸 𝓽𝓸 𝓪 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽?
                                          User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

oman iovannini ales
                                                                                          he Troublesome BossXXXXX

Roman watched as Suri threw a few more snowballs at Roman. He chuckled a bit; placing his hands in front of him to deflect any that would potentially hit his face. Lucky, her aim was not all that good due to the fact that she was aiming out of pure anger. Once he knew the barrage of snowballs had stopped, he brought his hands back down to his side and watched as Zac charged at the red head. A small smile lay on his face as he started at the two. Soon enough he watched as Conner came out of his room and rushed at the two as well. The cold air brushing against Roman made him shiver a bit, but he was able to keep himself composed. Soon enough it was just him as Artemis in the snow. Roman looked up at her and chuckled a bit, flashing a smile at her and then turning around to head back to his room to get dressed in some better clothes. Maybe take a shower, if the water wasn’t frozen, although he doubted it wouldn’t. As he turned around he noticed Isabella. The two looked at each other for a split second and the soon looked away. Roman didn’t want to admit it, but his face was burning up right then and there. He was both nervous and happy to see her again, considering how long it had been since they both had seen each other.

Roman made his way towards his room and walked in, closing the door behind him. He would have motioned Artemis to follow him, seeing as he wanted to talk to someone, or possibly just flirt with the girl for fun. Ultimately, he decided not to, seeing as he didn’t want to be a bother if she wanted to join the others. He walked into his room and made his way towards the closet, searching through his clothes and what not. He had about three suitcases with clothes; one for casual, one for the weather, and one for formal wear, if anything fancy happened during their stay. It was the holidays after all. Christmas would call for a dinner and he would need something nice to wear. For now, he wanted to dress down, but still keep himself warm out in the snow. He looked through his things for a few minutes before pulling out an outfit and laying it out on the bed. It didn’t take long until his phone went off again. He walked over to it, thinking it was one of his good friends or an business partner, but once he checked the caller id, he immediately put the phone back down on the desk, screen face down. It was his father and he was in no mood to talk or argue with the man.

His relationship with his father was strained and had been ever since his parents separated. Roman always favored his mother over his father, seeing as he was really at fault for the divorce. It wasn’t long after that he found out he had been cheating on his mother with a business partner, who eventually became his step mother. She was young and pretty, probably even a few years older than Roman. The thought that he was fooling around with some gold digging whore made him absolutely livid, but once he found out they were getting married, Roman just lost all respect for his father. His parents’ relationship didn’t ruin his outlook on marriage though. After that, he still looked forward to getting married one day to the right girl and having kids of his own. What ruined if for him was an ex-girlfriend. He wanted to marry this girl, seeing that she was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with, but one the day of the marriage, he caught his cheating on him with one of his best men. That was when he outlook on marriage went from being a wonderful thing to the biggest mistake of anyone’s life. The only problem now was that Roman was hurting other people. People that were good hearted, people that wanted to have families and kids, people that wanted to marry the man of their dreams. People like Isabella.

Roman sighed as he walked into his bathroom; candles still lit, and grabbed a clean towel from the cabinets. By now, his body had adapted to the cold weather, but he was looking forward to hopefully being able to take a warm shower. Maybe not a hot one, but a warm one. The candles were enough to illuminate the room, but it still was a bit dark. As he bent over to turn the water on, his thoughts went back to when he was dating Isabella. Just seeing her made all of it come back like they were fresh memories. He could recall all the dinners he took her out too, the art exhibits that visited, the movie nights they shared. He even tried to learn German for the girl, seeing how she was fluent. He wanted to take care of her, seeing that she had no father figure in her life anymore, he felt obligated to see that she was taken care of. But, he couldn’t be there for her. He broke his promise and left her. All she asked for was to be with him for the rest of her life, and he said no. It broke his heart, but it probably broke her heart even more. He couldn’t begin to understand how she felt in that very moment. After that, they broke up and went their separate ways. Never spoke to either one again, seeing as there was no way to mend at Roman had done. He sighed heavily and ran his hands through the rushing water that spat out of the shower head. It was considerably warm, but for how long was unknown, so he had to rush his shower a bit. Good thing was he didn’t need a long time.

After about ten minutes or so, he walked out of the bathroom, towel around his waist. He could still hear laughing form outside, so his thought everyone was still outside throwing snowballs at each other. Roman on the other hand was more interested in grabbing his iPad and perhaps reading a bit more of his book. The weather was nice, but eventually the bitter cold would become too much for everyone. Roman got dressed into his outfit for the day and lay in bed, reading. His shoes sat next to his bed, although he decided not to wear them for now, seeing that he wasn’t going outside yet. When he would need to walk outside, he would slip into them, for now, he would just bear with his socks. They did manage to keep his feet a bit warm.

User Image

oman iovannini ales
                                                                                          he Troublesome BossXXXXX

User Image

User Image

Who am I with? 『no one』
                                                        What am I doing? 『walking around the village』
                                                        Where am I at? 『Esan』
                                                        How am I feeling? 『a bit bothered and uneasy』
                                                        What am I think? 『wonder why everyone is staring at me. They can't see my ears, right?』

Lelantos watched as the village came within seeing distance. “So then, why kind of business do you have in Esan, if you don’t mind me asking?” The carriage rider asked, curious as why the younger male would make the trip to this small fishing village. Lelantos looked over at the ocean, taking in the sea breeze that gently passed by him. “I have a task that requires me to pass through this village. Nothing more.” The Rider laughed hardly and placed his attention back on the road ahead of him. “You haven’t spoken one bit this entire time since I picked you up on the road, and all you have to say is you need to pass through. Well I guess it makes since, what with all the commotion going on.” Lelantos browns frowned and he turned his head to look at the older man, a tone of confusion in his voice. “What do you mean? Did something happen?

No, the town has always just been filled with film directors, well known and new beginners. It’s a beautiful area so it makes since why so many people shot their movies here in the first place.

Film Directors? Movies?” Lelantos was quiet puzzled by the man’s words. The older man shrugged his shoulders as he held the reins in his hands. “Wow, where have you been all your life, kid? Movies are like pictures, but they move. These people capture these and make movies out of them? You mean to say you’ve never seen a movie before?” Lelantos looked down at his feet and frowned. All his life, he has only known his life in the woods and the forest. The outside world was curious to him. His look may have been a bit ‘modern’, but his knowledge of the world outside his home was limited. It’s had been like this for nineteen years, until now that is. “By the way, you may want to stay out of their ways too. Their always looking for fresh blood and by your ears, you’re not a full-blood human.” Lelantos pulled on his hair and moved it over his ears, hiding them from sight. The man was telling the truth, Lelantos was indeed a half-blood. “My mother was elven. I’ve never met her, but I know who she is.” The man sighed and looked over at Lelantos. “That always seems the way with children of elves. They come and go. Though I find it weird that your mother left and your father stayed. The elven partner usually stays, so she must have had a reason to leave you.” Lelantos though it through so many time, as that’s what he father had told him many times. The fact that she left isn’t what mattered, but what made her leave is what worried him much. “So then, how old are you. By the look of it, I would say your look about almost 14 or so, but we both know that’s isn’t your real age.” Lelantos twiddled with his thumbs in his lap, responding to the man answer. “I’m nineteen. I turn twenty in the fall.

Seems as much. Even though you’re a half-blood, the small amount of elven blood in you would keep you alive for about a good two or three-hundred years. Even though, you won’t start to see the change of old age till your mid 100’s. Makes me wish I be my age and still look like I did when I was twenty.” The man was older, but not old, perhaps in his early or mid-50’s. His hair was a salt and pepper color and his face carried wrinkles on his forehead and the corners of his eyes. His age was visible, but Lelantos on the other hand, he would look this way till his 70’s maybe. That’s when his body would finally start to mature. By the time he his 100’s he would have matured a bit more in his appearance is what this man said had any truth to it then he would not began to age again till he his 150’s or even later. “Well here we are now, Esan.” The carriage rider pulled on the reins, horses stopped and parked themselves right outside the entrance of the village. Two guards stood outside, keep eye out for bandits or any other trouble. In this area, it would perhaps be a few wolves and the occasional sea slug, slimly worm like creatures that secreted green ooze from pores on the top of their bodies. It usually emitted a strong odor, but other than that, it did no real damage if it touched you. Only real damage it would do was to your clothing. Lelantos hopped off the carriage and walked over to the other side, reaching into his pack and pulling out a bit of money. He didn’t know the currency that was used in the outside world, but when his father would pay passing merchants, he always paid with coins or copper, silver, and sometimes gold. He gave Lelantos a bit of money, nearly a gold piece, and the boy pulled out about ten silvers. Before he could hand it over to the older man, he placed his hand out and stopped him. “I won’t take your money. The company and conversation is payment enough. I’m usually alone on these travels so it was nice to have someone around to talk to.” Lelantos smiled and nodded his head and he bowed respectfully.

Lelantos walked around the town, watching as many people walked around, talking amongst each other, fisher men carrying large catches, children scuttling about. His bow and quiver were strapped onto his back by a leather belt that wrapped around his torso. His pack was on top of the two and carried most of his necessities. Even though he looked forward to arriving at the university soon, He found this hunt to be a bit interesting. It was used to test one’s skills and weeded out those who were not strong enough to continue with the journey. Lelantos couldn’t dishonor his father like that. Asking for permission and being denied the first time, and then getting the chance to go, and then coming back home a failure. He needed to see this journey through and come back home with knowledge of his mother. As Lelantos walked about the village, he did notice that traveled onto him. The sight made him a bit uncomfortable, but he knew it was only because he was a stranger to them all and they were curious. He worried not about it and continued his way through the town. It was fairly small, but very homey and busy. Lelantos played with his hair making sure that it covered his ears, if what the older male said before was true, he would want to make sure no one caught a good look at them. As he walked around he noticed the pier, as busy as he thought it to be. He stood in his place, watching was the waves crashed against the sandy coasts. The sound was soothing and calming, bring a sense of relief into Lelantos’ nervous composer. After a good five minutes or so of looking at the view, he made his way towards a small restaurant, not too far from the pier. He walked in, hearing the sound of a male greeting him. “Sit where ever you like, sir. Someone will be with you shortly.” Lelantos nodded his head and made his way towards a single table with two empty seat, next to the window that out looked the ocean.

A girl, in a white buttons up and short denim shorts, walked up to Lelantos and pulled out a pen and pad. “Hello, sir. Welcome to the Crab Shack. What can I get you started with?” She looked at Lelantos, a small smile on her face. Lelantos looked around the table and picked up the menu, flipping it open. This was all new to him, and the girl picked up on it quickly. Her smile quickly turned into a soft chuckle. “You’re not from around here, are you?” Lelantos put the menu down softly and looked at the girl, shaking his face in response to her question. “Well how about I get your lemonade. We’ve got some of the best.” Lelantos nodded his head and smiled. “I would like that, thank you very much.” She smiled and wrote down on her pad. Before she walked off she quickly told Lelantos to ask for her if he needed any help with his selection. He smiled back and thanked her again. He picked up the menu once again and looked through it one more time. He didn’t know what looked or sounded good to him. He continued to look through it, seeing every selection that was available and reading through it all. The Rainbow Trout sounded delicious, the more he read through it. Five minutes later, the girl came back and laid a glass of lemonade onto the table. “So, did you see anything that sounded good to you?” Lelantos pointed out the Rainbow Trout to her and she nodded her head smiling. “Nice pick. The chef knows just how to make it delicious. Will that be all?” Lelantos nodded her head and she smiled back in response. “You don’t talk much do you? Well I’ll go let him know and it should be out soon.” Lelantos watched as the girl walked away and into the back. He looked at the cloudy yellow liquid in front of him He picked up the glass, placing it on his lips and taking a sip on its contents. He tasted the lemon right away, but it the tarts flavor was smoothed out by sweet flavor that stayed in his mouth. His lips curled into a smile as he enjoyed his cold drink and the beautiful view of the sea.For the most part, the villagers seemed like kind people, but something felt very out of place. He couldn’t quiet place his finger on it, but he could sense something that wasn’t particularly benevolent. He shrugged the thought off to the side as he soon enjoyed the meal he so looked forwarded to.

After finishing his meal and paying for the wonderful service, he headed back out into the village, where the unease feeling arise once more. He was not so sensitive to auras, but he was able to rely on his five senses quiet well. He walked down the path of the village, watching as eyes looked down upon him.
User Image

User Image

█████ ██████████████ ██████████

Who am I with? 『alone』
                                                        What am I doing? 『unconscious』
                                                        Where am I at? 『some room』
                                                        How am I feeling? 『really ******** confused』
                                                        What am I think? 『why did this happen to me』

Knock. Knock.Who is it?” The large doors opened up to reveal a rather unpleasant looking creature, a fearful expression lain out on his face. “Sorry to bother the master right now, but there is business to attend to at the moment.” Beelzebub turned his head and looked at the minion. “More important than what I already have going on?” The minion crept forward, hesitation in his tone of voice as he responded. “It’s your father, master.” The other male paused and turned his head back, facing what was in front of him. A grin graced his beautiful frame as he turned his entire body to walk towards the pathetic whelp. “I will go and see him if that is what he wishes. Make sure to lock up these prisoners, I’ve yet to have my fill of them.” Beelzebub walked out of the room, the door closing behind him as he did. The tall male walked through the halls of the large and spacious kingdom he called home. The thing was that Beelzebub was the son of Satan, the ruler of the Underworld and the king of Hell. Beelzebub’s mother was unknown to him, but he could only assume it was some whore that father had taken a liking to. He was never the marrying type, so obviously once he had his fill of her, he got rid of her. Mattered not to Beelzebub, all that mattered was he was the son of a highly regarded demon lord. The recognition was nice, but the power was even greater.

His father had given him control over legions in Hells, even one that were already under the command of other demons. Nothing went through in those areas without Beelzebub’s say so. Many in the counsel did not take to the idea of this younger demon having say so over there legions, when they had already be promised full control over them, but sadly, they had no say in it at all. The truth of the matter was that Satan now gave his son full control over them all and no one had a say in it. But it didn’t stop there. Beelzebub may not have taken advantage of his power, but he certainly believed he deserved more than he was given. He was already powerful as it was, but he believed that what he had was nothing compared to the true power he could harness, if given the chance. He has brought the idea to his father countless times, but has always been rejected. Beelzebub even talked about trying to over throw his father and take full control of the throne. He joked about it will many of his friends, but he never meant it in reality. But still, doesn’t mean the idea didn’t continue to buzz through his thoughts like a angry bumblebee.

The male continued to walk down the halls till he spotted a familiar face. Geryon, the Guardian of Hell. The centaur was enormous in height; horns that protruded from his temples that reached farther then Beelzebub could reach. In his left he always wielded a battle ax of sorts. It was odd seeing him outside his post, but I’m sure he had his reasons. Beelzebub got closer and soon enough the centaur got on bend and knee and greeted him properly. “My prince, if you will follow me, please. I am to escort you to your father.” Beelzebub was slightly confused as to why he needed an escort. What was going on? “I don’t understand Geryon, what seems to be the problem? Why give me an escort if I’m merely going to go and confront my father?” Geryon got back up and turned around, leading the way. “It is more than that, your highness. What your father has to say to you is little more than casual orders. He has a mission for you, but more I cannot say.” Beelzebub was slightly worried, but felt that this might have been the chance he was looking for to show his father just how strong he was and how much more he deserved the power than anyone else. “Then let’s be on with it then. I would not wish to keep my father busy.” Geryon watched as the other male walked away and followed behind him.

It was not long till the two reached the gates of the throne room. The roaring flames and cries of agony and pain were familiarities to Beelzebub. You could even say he grew to appreciate them. Geryon slammed the end of his ax onto the floor, before commanding the door be opened. Slowly, they began to creek opened, a great force being let out from behind them. With time, they were open enough to allow the two entrance into the great throne room, and there he sat on his glorified throne, Satan, the King of Hell. His height was unbelievable and to him, Beelzebub was merely the height of a new born child. His throne was horrifying indeed, made up of bones, rotting flesh, and the remains of the dead that still cried out in pain. Standing next to him was Semiazas. Who was the keeper of all the fallen angels. The look on his face was always smug, and Beelzebub never really liked him because of it. Geryon soon knelt in front of Satan before presenting his son to him. “My lord, I bring you the prince as you have asked.

Very well Geryon. Stay for the time being, I may have need of you yet.

Father, you wanted to see-

Silence! What is this I hear about you wanting to over throw my rule?” Beelzebub froze. How did he hear about that? Even so, how could he believe it was true? Yes, he spoke about it, but he never meant it to be true. Beelzebub looked over at Semiazas who smirked as, looking back down at his book. Beelzebub knew this was all his doing. Ever since he ‘interfered’ with the other demons logs of all the fallen angels and current demons on earth, he has schemed to get rid of him. Beelzebub looked back at his father and spoke up. “Father, I didn’t-

I will not listen to what you have to say! Guards, take him away. I will deal with him soon enough.” Beelzebub watched as the floor under him grabbed his by the feet and held him fast so the guard could lock him up. “No, wait! You don’t understand. I never meant anything by it.” Satan watched as his son was being handcuffed. He knew there was no way in hell, literally, that he would make it out alive of the prison. He had to think up some sort of plan. “STOPPPPPP! I’ll make you a deal!” Satan motioned the guards to stop. They walked away and Satan lifted his son and brought him up to him. “I’m listening.” Beelzebub started at his father and down at the ground. He was pretty high, and he knew now more than ever that every word had to count. “Geryon said you have a mission for me. How about send me on this mission. Let me prove my loyalty to your throne by serving you. I will take whatever you give me, just allow me this chance to prove to you that I’m loyal.” Satan looked at his son and over at Semiazas, who seemed to be holding back his frustrations. “Semiazas, what do we have ready for my son?

Surely you jest, my-

Does it look like I’m kidding. Tell me what we have, now.” Semiazas looked through his book and then back up at Satan. “We have one more on earth.” Satan placed his son back down at the ground and smirked as he did. “Wonderful. Beelzebub, you will be going to earth on a mission to harvest one hundred human souls for the underworld. I will give you one year from now to do so, and if you cannot finish this menial task, then I will just feed you to the lesser demons.” Beelzebub found the task to be simple, although he worried about the time limit as well as the fact that he could be fed to lesser demons. “Now, you will be stripped off all powers and principalities. The will allow you to keep certain abilities, but for now the only ones you will of are shapeshifting, which bring me to another thing. You will take on the form of a human.” Satan snapped his finger and soon enough, Beelzebub’s fearful demon form became the form of a human. “Lastly, you will not be referred to as your name. Hence forth, you will be known as Roman.” Satan snapped his fingers once again and the names ‘Roman’ began to sketch itself on Beelzebub’s chest.

Semiazas called forth a hell gate, a means for demons to travel from hell to other dimensions. Beelzebub, or Roman, looked behind him, his now bare human form standing in front of the gate. Satan laughed and bent down to flick his son into the portal. “Of you go now, my son.” Right as he entered, the gate closed behind him. “Keep an eye on my son, Semiazas. I will want full accounts of his experience on earth and amongst the human I have sent him to.” Semiazas bowed and walked away from Satan.

-Time Skip-

Shhhhhiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttt!” Roman ran through the portal and soon enough came to an opening. Before long, he was out and in a strange world, although, he was no unconscious. All he saw before appearing as a room with a coach and some weird box on a wooden surface.
User Image

User Image

Who am I with? 『some child』
                                                        What am I doing? 『having myself a good laugh』
                                                        Where am I at? 『some sort of home. rather small』
                                                        How am I feeling? 『humored』
                                                        What am I think? 『thanks dad, i've always wanted a helpless kitten』

Roman laid there for what seemed like forever. The memories still burned a hole in the back of his mind and he knew that this was all Semiazas doing. Once he was done with this trivial task, he would surely take vengeance on that sniveling cur, or so help it. Still, he had always been curious about the realms outside his. For 300 years, Beelzebub, well, Roman had been locked up in Hell. Most of his days were spent torturing the souls of the damned, playing cruel jokes on many of the lesser demons, and ultimately causing trouble for many of the other demons. Roman was alone for most of his years, but he always took companionship whenever it came his way. Roman was the type who enjoyed the sweet, tender, and loving embrace of another, but always found it difficult to resist another at the same time. Of course, in hell, love meant nothing and the only thing that matter was the desires of the flesh. Many people saw love as a weakness and perhaps it was, but who knew for certain. Anyways, Roman finally felt something hit the back of his mind. He knew it was a connection with the underworld. It was nice to know that he could still communicate with them, although he wasn’t sure if it was voluntary or involuntary. a** the image sharpened up, Roman could tell it was Semiazas. “Can you hear me, Roman? Damn this mirror, I should have cleaned it up before I started this connection.

I can here you, you despicable sack of s**t! Look what you’ve done to me. I’ve become mortal.

Well serves you right, you ungrateful little brat. Be happy your father took pity on your unworthy soul.

Watch your tongue, you loathsome-

Calm yourself, you have no authority to speak to me in such a manner. You’re no longer a prince until you finish your duties on earth, am I made clear.” Roman knew it was true. After getting thrown through the portal, he was stripped of everything, including his rank.

Now it goes against me to help you through this endeavor, but your father has asked to do otherwise, so I’m going to explain a few things before I release your body and make you conscious once again. Firstly, as your father said before you have-

one year from now to harvest one hundred soul. I understood that part, what else is new you hag?

At least you listened. Secondly, your father hasn’t stripped you of all your abilities. He has left you with few, but you need to be able to find them on your own. Obviously, you can shapeshift from your human form to your demon form, but the rest must be unlocked on your own. Lastly, your father decided to give you a little gift. It should have always awoken by now, so make sure to get well acquainted with it for the time being. They will be holding your leash after all.

Leash? Kinky.

Yes well, best of luck to you Roman. Hope you don’t ******** this up.” Soon enough, the connection as done and Roman felt his body awake. His eyelid shot open and everything became vivid. The first thing he saw were two feet standing in front of him. Roman tilted his head to looked over at the shadow a bit more and saw a boy standing in front of him. He muttered something, but Roman didn’t even hear it clearly enough, nor did it sound like it was even audible. Roman planted his palms onto the floor and pushed himself up slightly. He stood up proudly, and looked over at the boy. Short, frail, cute, timid; just a few things he picked up from his examination. “Am I to believe you’re the one who ‘holds’ my leash?” Roman laughed at the mere idea of such a feeble human ‘controlling’ him.
User Image

User Image

Who am I with? 『my little kitten』
                                                        What am I doing? 『sitting on a couch』
                                                        Where am I at? 『Mordecai's home』
                                                        How am I feeling? 『quiet content and relaxed』
                                                        What am I think? 『this kids got a nice a**』

Roman watched as the boy merely started at him. It was unnerving, but seeing as the first thing he sees in the morning is a naked body laid out on the floor in his own home, it made sense. The blond muttered a few more words before pulling up a letter from his hands. Roman’s eye brows slanted in confusions. He sat back down on the floor and pulled for the letter, reading it without taking it from Mordecai’s hands. It was a letter addressed by his father. Why he thought this boy was capable of such a task was beyond him.

Dear Mordecai,

Good morning. I hope you slept well, because your day has changed from just a normal everyday of yours to a rather interesting one. You’ll find that once you step out of your room you will find someone in your living room. I ask you not be alarmed at the man, for he means you no harm. He is my son, and I have sent him to earth on a quest. It would be harsher to say that I banished him, but that is no farther from the truth then you may believe. Anyways, like I said before, I sent him to earth on a mission. You may ask him of it if you please, but it really is of no matter. What is important is that you know you hold his leash; a thread that is tethering both your souls together. Now, another thing to state is that as he has a free will of his own, you may still control him as you see fit. Like a dog to his master, when you scold him, he will be bound to stop further action, until told otherwise.

Now this may be the part where you ask, ‘who are you and what are you talking about?’ Well, it’s simple, I’m Satan and that man in your living room is the Prince of Hell. Do not think just because he is a prince that you need to treat him as so. Once I sent him to earth, all of that was stripped away from him, so treat as you would any of your other human companions. Also, this may be the part when you ask, ‘why me’, and you see that is a simple answer. You are of pure mind and soul, the perfect opposite of my son here. I didn’t send him to you so you could change his attitude, but I sent him to you because I know you have in intent on taking advantage of him for your malicious ways. Now if you’ve read this far then I’m impressed you haven’t burnt the letter and called for a priest to exercise your home, which if you did then this is rather awkward…but without a doubt, I leave my son in your capable hands and trust that you will be able to care for him while he stays in your realm.

Anyways, I will assume that it is fine to say that he will be staying with you for the time being. One thing I should tell you before you go and check on him is this; do not become infatuated with him. I’m not threating you, I’m warning you. Having sex with a demon, on top of being a great offense in the spiritual realm, is detrimental to the soul. On top of that, he is my son and I would much rather have him sleep with someone of his own kind, no offense. But anyways, that’s about it. He should be waking up soon so juts go have a look before he begin to throttle you or whatever.

Sincerely, Satan

Roman let go of the letter and looked up at the boy. “... I should get you some clothes...” He motioned Mordecai to stop before he headed off to do whatever it was he was gunna fail at do anyway. Obviously this boy had no such clothing that would fit Roman and his rather ‘large’ stature. “Do not fret my sweet. My father did leave me with a few of my abilities before kicking me out of the house. Perhaps if I can still recall things.” Roman got up as he did so and stepped back from Mordecai, before snapping his fingers. His body became engulfed in flames and soon enough they burned out and he was fully dressed in attire more fitting for the realm. He turned around and looked at himself before looking at Mordecai. “Meh, I suppose it will do. I’m more used to being dressed in- And that was when Roman noticed the burnt ring around his feet. He looked over at the blond and shrugged. “Oh well, I supposed it can’t be helped. You’ll clean that up, right my little kitten?” Roman walked over to one of the couches and plopped himself down onto it. “By the way, the name is Roman. Not my real name, but I’m not allowed to give it out to anyone. Father’s ordrs.
User Image

User Image

Who am I with? 『Mordecai』
                                                        What am I doing? 『brooding』
                                                        Where am I at? 『Mordecai's living room』
                                                        How am I feeling? 『on edge』
                                                        What am I think? 『Semiazas better not tell anyone, that son of a b***h』

Roman sneered as Mordecai looked over at him and commented on the kitten thing, insisting that he was not Roman’s either. All in good time. Roman made a clawing motion with his hands as he responded to the younger boy’s remark. “Rawr, kitties got claws.” He paid no attention to Mordecai’s senseless grumbling and petty problems. I mean, who was the one who just got kicked out of hell? Roman got up off the couch and walked over to what seemed like the kitchen. Small compared to the on back at home. Plus, where was this boy’s dining room. “Is this how all humans live? It’s so Cramp”, he muttered to himself as he freely walked around the room. What interested him the most was the black contraption on the wooden box. It was slim yet it was able to carry its own weight without tipping over. Never in his 300 years had he ever seen such a piece of equipment. His father may have known what it was, but Roman was oblivious to it.

...I can see why you were kicked out of hell..five minutes in my house and you are already ruining it..” Roman froze in place and quickly turned his attention towards the little one. His eyes grew pitch black and his hair reverted to it raven black color. His skin darkened and grayed out as a deep frustration boiled within the demon. He rushed over to the boy and got down to his level, kneeling up right in front of him, he face only inches away from the others. “Listen you wretched pathetic worm, you know nothing of my exile! You will learn to hold your tongue or so help me, I will make sure that not even God himself will recognize who you are when I am-” Roman felt an internal tug in the back of his mind. Semiazas was probably the one, trying to get a hold on Roman before he actually did hurt Mordecai. Within a flash, Roman reverted to normal and backed away. “What do you think you’re doing to stupid oaf?!

He started it…

Well pardon me if I don’t give a damn, you hurt that boy and you know what your father will do to you.” Roman grumbled as he agreed with the other demon. He was right. If father paired these two together then it was for a reason, and killing him would only make his situation worse. “Now apologize to the poor child.” Roman rolled his eyes and turned back around to face the boy. He inhaled deeply and exhaled before speaking up. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to lash out at you like that. If the floor is that important to you then I’ll…” Roman hesitated to say the words, but was eventually forced by the demon in his head to do so. “…repair it for you.

Happy now you wasteful hag?

I let that one slide. It was so worth it to see you apologize to a human.” Roman scowled as he hear the other laugh but soon enough the connection ended and the annoying laughter was gone.

So, how do we go about fixing this?
User Image

User Image

Who am I with? 『companion(s)』
                                                        What am I doing? 『action(s)』
                                                        Where am I at? 『location』
                                                        How am I feeling? 『emotions』
                                                        What am I think? 『thoughts』

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff