Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Garbage

++++++++++++++Joseph Eidol++

User ImageNothing I say comes out right,
++Nothing I say comes out right,
+++++++I can't love without a fight,
+++++++++++No one ever knows my name,
++++++++++++++And when I pray for sun, it rains.

[Text goes here]

But I'm alive! I'm alive!
    But I'm alive! I'm alive!++
    Between the good and bad+++++
    Is where you'll find me,++++++++++
    Reaching for Heaven!+++++++++++++

User Image___User Image___User Image

Anxious Garbage

User Image++Gokudera Hayato+++++++++
The Vongola STORM guardian++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

※═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═※

[Text goes here]

※═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═※

User Image_User Image_User Image

Anxious Garbage

User Image
User ImageҞҽɍʋϛћɨ ȽҽɨʠɵUser Image

銀魂 Keru: #8B4513 Bartz: #1E90FF Wolf: #9FB6CD Lee: #CD3700 Zel: #00FA9A

++++++You are
+Flying, flying: higher and higher!
++++++Flying, flying: further and further!
++++++++++Yes, to wherever you want!

So go on++++++
Flying, flying: forever and ever!+
Flying, flying: as far as you can!++++++
Surely, on your wings...++++++++++
You will...++

Anxious Garbage

User Image
In this tale I go by Walker Ichi, I'm an eighteen year old male from the Hoenn region. I'm working to be the best Coordinator. I've been known for being loyal, mischievous and good at working with others, maybe we'll get along. Kyorina pulls my strings, though.

User Image
In this tale I go by Erika Ni, I'm an eighteen year old female from the Hoenn region. I'm working to be the best Pokemon trainer. I've been known for being Stubborn, mischievous and lots of fun to be around, maybe we'll get along. Kyorina pulls my strings, though.

Anxious Garbage

User Image

╔════════════════════════╗
Walker Ichi Erika Ni
The Traveling Duo
╚════════════════════════╝

My ID

Hello, hello! How'dya do, everyone~? My name's Walker Ichi!
          Yo! How's it going~? I'm Erika Ni!
          Haha, lotza people call me 'Ichi', or 'One', or jus' Walker~!
          I'm fine with just 'Ni' or 'Two' or anything~! Or just Erika~
          Me? I'm 'bout eighteen an' a half, so ta speak~! Haha, though nobody say an' a half anymore, do they~?
          I just turned eighteen a month ago! Heee, I've finally caught up with Walker again~!
          Can't ya tell jus' by lookin'~? I'm a guy, o'course~!
          Heee~ Are you blind or something~? I'm a girl, silly~
          I was born on November 28~
          June 12 is my birthday~!
          Hmm... Well, I suppose ya could say I'm a coordinator; that's where we get all our living funds~ I'm pretty good, too; which is a good thing, considering we wouldn't have money for food if I wasn't~
          Ah, well, I'm unoccupied. I'm sort of a pokemon trainer, I suppose you could say; I'm certainly better at battling alone than Walker is. But I don't challenge any gyms or anything; though sometimes I'll take up a part-time job in passing to help with living costs~

In the Mirror

Ya really must be blind, huh~? My hair color's ginger, o'course~!
          Heee~ Well, I guess I can't blame you, Mr. Blind person: I am wearing a hat~ My hair's a simple brown color~
          Me? Everyone's always askin' 'bout that... My eyes are hazel, though; it's not like I'm tryin' ta hide it...
          Booo! My eye's are a dark brown: Walker's are soooo much prettier~! Too bad you don't get to see them that much, though, with that fox face of his~
          I'm six feet, on th' dot! Pretty average, huh?
          I'm three iches shorter than Walker-- Five feet and nine inches! My hat keeps us equal, though~ It was a gift from Walker: isn't it nice~?
          Ah, I don' weigh very much for a boy my age... 128 pounds, last time I measured. Though tha' was a while ago.
          I weigh a healthy 115 pounds~! Absolutely perfect~
          *Body type In a Sentence*
          *Body type In a Sentence*
          I prefer the Psychic type, m'self... I've always liked stories of the paranormal an' whatnot: plus, psychic pokemon make the perfect partners for pulling pranks~ Ahh, I'm no good wit' ghost stories, though Erika loves 'em... And loves scarin' me with 'em, too!
          Ghost pokemon! Ghost pokemon are the best~! I just adore scary stories and ghost stories, and I love telling them, too! I can't count the number of times I've scared silly Walker speechless~

My Precious Partners

Eviora [Gardevoir]
          Chie [Chimecho]
          Metang [Irou]
          Slowking [Count]

Misma [Mismagius]
          Glacius [Froslass]
          Hauro [Haunter]
          Niore [Dusclops]

Looking Deeper

Walker grew up on the edge of Littleroot with just his mom and his little brother; it's not a very big town in the first place, and considering his house was a bit out-of-the-way... His accent is tribute to his modest upbringing. It was a rather lonely childhood, though, considering he was living out in the middle of nowhere: it made him want to make a name for himself, you know? So, at the age of fourteen--he would have left earlier, but he had to wait until his baby brother was old enough to help around the house--he and Evior, whom had been his friend for almost a year by then, set out to conquer contests: he was a slight bit too timid to try challenging gyms, after all...

He was doing fine enough until he came across his first big city: Slateport, it was. After all, there was a contest hall there! He'd never seen so many people in one place at once, and so many buildings, and the place was confusing, and... But before he could start having a proper breakdown, that was when he met Erika: she noticed him going around in circles and helped him find his way around, and thus the duo was created. The two have just been stuck together since then.

Erika's a city girl; no doubt about that. Mauville was the city she grew up in: and considering she had seven siblings and a small house, she spent most of her time out on the town; whether at night or during the day. She's always loved ghost stories, and in fact it was through a ghost story that she met her first pokemon: it was a Misdreavus, which had been brought over from the Sinnoh region by boat and gotten lost. She stumbled across it and took care of it; often working together with it to mess with her siblings~

At the age of thirteen, though, she was kicked out of the house to go get a job and earn money: ending up traveling south to Slateport, thinking of getting a job at the contest hall, perhaps. However, on her way to the Hall, she happened across a country boy who was obviously completely lost; so, being the oh-so-kind soul she is, she decided to help him out. She ended up talking with the boy--Walker--as they both headed to the contest hall, and they ended up getting along really well~! He said he was traveling, taking on contests, and she figured she had nothing better to do than hang with him (she didn't get the job, by the way), and from then on the duo was inseparable: just traveling around and making their way through life.

The two had, after several years of wandering around Hoenn, finally saved enough money to board a ship heading for the Sinnoh region: after all, exploring the same places got boring after a while~ However, the moment they stepped out onto the docks they won a prize ticket for a luxury ship headed for the Kaichu region: wasn't that lucky~? So, needless to say, they hopped onto the boat and enjoyed themselves... Although they hadn't exactly realized that the trip was one-way. So now, they have to save up the money to go back to Sinnoh like they had originally planned.

Behind The Mask

Walker's a fun-loving guy and nice to be around, if not a bit timid at times: he can be easily embarrassed, if you know what I mean~ Though a lot of people--Erika, for example--find that to be adorable~ He's really loyal, especially to Erika, and sometimes sends money back to his family when he has some to spare. He can get easily lost when his partner's not around, and is a bit naive at times; though overall he's an all-around nice guy~ When he's not pulling pranks, of course!

Erika is even more mischievous than Walker, and has quite the tendency to get herself into trouble; oftentimes dragging her partner along with her. She's outgoing and much more of a leader than Walker, and almost always has a grin spread across her face. She can get very competitive at times, and money has a tendency to disappear around her-- Needless to say, Walker holds on to their wallets~

Those Extra Details

Me? Well, I like Erika, o'course~! She's th' coolest person I've ever met, wit'out a doubt! I also like contests, an' cute or cool pokemon in general; psychic-types especially~! I like smaller towns, an' as silly as this might sound, I really like plants: my mom was a botanist, so I learned a lot about herbs, berries, flowers an' whatnot from her~ Also, I've always like all those stories of the paranormal an' whatnot, too~
          Walker, silly~! He's my best buddy, no doubt! I really love ghost stories, and ghost pokemon, too! I'm always exploring with Walker, and I'm a pretty good gambler! Though I'm not really supposed to spend our money like that~ I like big cities, and I loooove fancy foods! I wouldn't mind being a chef, myself~ And I adore trying new things~!
          Aww, I'm not too good wit' scary stories... I don' like big cities very much, either; I think I'd flip out if I was left in a large town wit'out Erika... I don't particularly mind ghost pokemon--I've come ta like 'em a bit, since Erika's such a big fan of 'em--but if one takes me by surprise, I can get kinda scared... I don' like bugs, either.
          Hmm... Well, I am just no good at staying in one place for very long! And I just hate bugs! They're sooooo gross! Yuck. There's not really a lot I dislike, though... Oh! But I automatically hate anyone who picks on Walker! Only I'm allowed to tease him~!
          I can' stand being in large crowds! Especially if Erika's not there wit' me... I don' like small or tight spaces either-- What was tha' called again? Claustrophobia, I think.
          I cannot STAND! Bug pokemon! I know I've stated that already, but EW! Just keep them away, alright? If there's one thing in the world I could get rid of, it'd be bugs!
          Kyorina

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Anxious Garbage

Pokemon:

Gardevior:
      Nickname: Eviora
      Level: 34
      Nature: Calm
      Moves:
      -Psychic
      -Calm Mind
      -Shadow Ball
      -Secret Power

Mismagius:
      Nickname: Misma
      Level: 35
      Nature: Bashful
      Moves:
      -Dark pulse
      -Payback
      -Shadow Ball
      -Substitute

Chimecho:
      Nickname: Chie
      Level: 31
      Nature: Relaxed
      Moves:
      -Attract
      -Protect
      -Charge Beam
      -Swagger

Froslass:
      Nickname: Glacius
      Level: 33
      Nature: Serious
      Moves:
      -Ice Beam
      -Thunder
      -Double Team
      -Torment

Metang:
      Nickname: Irou
      Level: 31
      Nature: Brave
      Moves:
      -Metal Claw
      -Aeriel Ace
      -Fury Cutter
      -Thunderpunch

Haunter:
      Nickname: Hauro
      Level: 34
      Nature: Impish
      Moves:
      -Shadow Punch
      -Payback
      -Taunt
      -Sucker Punch

Slowking:
      Nickname: Count
      Level: 30
      Nature: Relaxed
      Moves:
      -Water Pulse
      -Ice Beam
      -Surf
      -Whirlpool

Dusclops
      Nickname: Niore
      Level: 33
      Nature: Careful
      Moves:
      -Will o' Wisp
      -Curse
      -Shadow sneak
      -Double Team

Anxious Garbage

User ImageUser Image++Raeve Lyonal++++++
++♥ ?.? | ♥ >=( | ♥ =_= | ♥ >3> | ♥ =/ | ♥ ^^;;; | ♥ =w= | ♥ ^~^ | ♥ ^///3///^

⊱⊱Cara (Bella) Farfalla++++

-- Ohh, her! I remember her: Mukuro's friend, crazy lady, but really, really cute. A real shame she's friends with Mr. Mafia Murderer.

⊱⊱Rokudo Mukuro++++

-- This jerk... Is a jerk. A big one, at that. Christ, I hate that guy! Bah, if I ever have a free day, I'm gonna go personally see to it that he dies a horrible death: as long as I get home in time to make Dixieme dinner~

⊱⊱Chrome (Nagi) Dokuro++++

-- Sweet girl, really: cute, too! But, sadly, she's just a little to friendly with the pineapple-head for my tastes. Another real shame, huh? And a much bigger loss than miss crazy lady!

⊱⊱Lambo++++

-- Who...?

⊱⊱Ken Joshima++++

-- Who was that again? Oh right, that guy: another one of Mukuro's friends. Yuck: I hate him almost as much as his boss! Rude, classless and all around not the type of guy I'd bother hanging with! I'd give him a -7 on the charm meter-- Mukuro got a -2, by the way. I'll admit; he's handsome and charming and everything, but I still don't like him. I don't like either of them.

⊱⊱Afflizone Mustang++++

-- Okay seriously, who was this again? What a weird name.

⊱⊱Siren++++

-- Nope. Still not ringing a bell.

⊱⊱Kakimoto Chikusa++++

-- Um...? Ohhh, wait: I think I've seen this guy. He wasn't really very noticeable, though, so I dunno. He's one of the pineapple's friends, so that speaks for itself...

⊱⊱Sawada (Tsuna) Tsunayoshi++++

-- Ergh, wait... I think I've heard this name...? Oh yeah: isn't he supposed to be dead or something?

⊱⊱Belphegor++++

-- This guy! This guy! How dare he be so friendly with Dixieme!? Why won't she treat me as nice as she treats yoooooouuuuuuuu........

⊱⊱Dino Cavalonne++++

-- Dino? I think I've heard the name before, but I've never actually met the guy.

⊱⊱Irie Shoichi++++

-- Shoichi? That's kind of a... Lame name... I mean, Shoichi? That's almost as silly as Shotarou! Err, but yeah... I guess I shouldn't make fun of someone I've never met.

⊱⊱Claudiance Raneil++++

-- Dixiemeeeeeeeeee~! I'll do anything, just you say the word~!

⊱⊱Renia Arien++++

-- This girl isn't just cool, she's icy cold~! Haha, while I'm afraid I might endanger my life by flirting with her, she's pretty dang awesome; there's something about that silent exterior that's just irresistable~! She's waaaay outta my league, though she's pretty cool to hang with~

⊱⊱Alice Farfalla++++

-- Aww, little Alice is so cute~! Mhmm: she's definitely got a lot of potential~

⊱⊱Hibari Natsume++++

-- Ahaha, Natsume, huh...? I would flirt with her, but she's kinda... Well... How can I put this...? Natsume's Natsume: that's all there is to say.

⊱⊱Luciano++++

-- In a Family filled with girls, Luciano and I are definitely good friends: kindred spirits in a life of manhood! Plus, he's just the sorta guy you can count on and talk you-- At least, for me he is: you wouldn't believe how many times I almost told him about my disease... But I held myself back every time. It feels kind bad, though, keeping it from him... But oh well. I'll just have to live with it-- No pun intended~

⊱⊱Akumu D. Terrorwill++++

-- Sorry, don't know the guy. Sounds scary, though~

⊱⊱Yuri Ombra++++

-- Nope, never heard of him.

⊱⊱Reborn++++

-- One of the arcobaleno, right? I've heard of him! And I've heard we're gonna meet him while we're in Japan! Exciting, I know~

⊱⊱Verde++++

-- Ahh, I've done some research on this guy. 'Cause... Um... W-Well, I know I act like I've given up and stuff, but if I have any hope of finding a cure... It's probably this guy.

⊱⊱Viper Mammon++++

-- Um...? The name vaguely rings a bell... Maybe...?

Anxious Garbage

User Image
Bartz Klauser++
+++++++++++Bartz Klauser++

(And Boko the Chocobo!)+

+++"Don't follow a path-- Make your own!"
                                                      ╔═══════════════════════════════════════

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Anxious Garbage

User Image
      ____ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

S'Semaru | Von | Taiki __
                          ____________ Captain of the Sky Pirates
                          __ Kyorina

Classified Information

-- » Most of my friends just call me Sem... In fact, most of my enemies call me that, too. Actually... That's what everyone calls me! So yeah: just me me Sem~
                -- » I'm eighteen at the moment, but not for long! I'm turning nineteen in about a week!
                -- » Gender :: Why, I'm a male of course~!
                -- » Hair Color :: My hair? A beautiful golden color, of course~
                -- » Eye Color :: Well, I wear amber-ish, golden-ish contacts most of the time, since I'm reaaaaally short-sighted... But in actuality, they're a beuatiful sapphire blue-- Like the clear ocean on a sunny day~ Hehe... Quite the poet, aren't I~?
                -- » Sexuality :: I'm attracted to women of almost any shape and form, of course~ Some moreso than others, of course: I mean, I wouldn't go out with some old hag with a warty face or something like that... Pretty girls between the age of 13 and 28 are what I live for~!
                -- » Crew :: The Sky Pirates, of course! It used to be my brother's gang, but he ended up leaving the title of Captain to me when I reached fifteen and went off exploring somewhere with most of his crew... So they're still together: I think my brother just gave me the title of captain so the Navy would get off his back.
                -- » The Captain~ Impressive, right~?
                -- » Only my older brother, as far as I'm aware...

Who I Am

I have a tendency to be a tad bit irresponsible, despite my position... For example, oftentimes at port I'll dump most of my serious business of my first mate and go out for a night on the town~ I've got a bit of a weakness when it comes to pretty girls, I'm afraid, and when we're out to sea--or sky, either works--I usually spend my time napping atop the crow's nest, unless something comes up. Luckily for me I'm a highly charismatic person, and when push comes to shove I'm up to the challenge: otherwise, somebody probably would've tossed me off the side of the ship a long time ago~ A lot of people say I can be pretty eccentric, too~

My Story

There are a lot of rumors about the Sky Pirates and I, you know... Wanna hear some of the more radical ones? Some say I'm a prince from some hidden country, others say that I climbed up from the depths of the ocean... There's even one that says my crew and I dropped from the Sky one day, and viola: there we were! Of course, back when my older brother was captain he had a lot of similar rumors going around about him; silly how these things work, huh? Hmm? You want to know where we're really from? Heheh... Maybe another time~

Although I will tell you how I became captain; that's a really simple story. Really short, too. I'd been hanging on the ship with my brother and his ship for as far back as I can remember, until one day; he and the others simply left me on the ship, by myself, in the middle of the ocean... So not cool, right? I'm still not sure how he pulled it off, seeing as we were in the middle of nowhere... Anyways, I found a note by my bed that read "Congratulations, little bro! You're the captain now~! Have fun~"

Being captain's great and all, but one man can't move a ship by himself; so I ended up simply drifting for several days; that is, until I ran across Aero, who had been stranded at sea just like myself... Only in a much smaller boat-- A dingy. Lucky, right~? I mean, what are the chances~? Anyways, together we somehow managed to get to a nearby port, and we went on a number of adventures, met new people, blah-dee-blah...

Anyways, meet the crew! There's Owl, the kind of fix-it guy; who used to be a member of my brother's crew... He had been waiting for us when we got to that one harbor. There's Yoru, our thief-- As well as Rio, his twin brother: they look nothing alike, though~ ...And, well, I'm not quite sure what Rio does around the ship: he's just kinda extra manpower, you know? Siren's our navigator and my resident stalker and Aero, of course, is my first mate: way too serious, that guy is~ Halo's our oh-so-knowledgeable scholar, and frequent cross-dresser... And that's the crew~

Fight to the death

I fight with a somewhat heavy, two-sided broadsword most of the time; I'm much more for offense than for defense, though to protect myself I wear minimal bits of protective... Well, I guess you could call it armor, but... I wear a steel armlet on each arm (fashionable and protective~!) and the bottoms of my boots are also steel; since my sword isn't really meant for defense, I use those to block attacks when need be~ After all, what is the blade but an extension of the body? That's the basis behind my style. I don't usually use my box weapons, by the way~ I have two, by the way; one left for me by my brother, which I only use once in a blue moon, and one that is my own... That I also try not to use in battle too often-- I don't want people knowing about it~ Call them the ace up my sleeve, if you will~

Strengths and Weaknesses

-- » I'm amazing around water. In water, above water, underwater-- You name it! I've never met a better swimmer than myself; to the point that I can even fight in water if need be~
              -- » I'm charismatic-- Like, really charismatic~
              -- » I'm, like, really good at puzzles and riddles. Does that count?
              -- » I can't say no to my brother... I can't even stand the thought of his wrath! Just say something like "Do such and such, and I bet your brother would be pissed!" and I'm helpless...
              -- » I think I've stated this already, but without my contacts (Or my glasses, in the case that I lose my contacts) I'm really short-sighted.
              -- » I can be too chivalrous at times... If you know what I mean...

Love, Hate, and Fear

-- » Well, I like my brother...
              -- » Not to mention beautiful women~
              -- » And my crew, of course.
              -- » Small animals, as well: especially fish or birds~ I don't eat fish! Remember that.

-- » I kinda dislike my brother, too. What? It's a love-hate relationship.
              -- » And nobody like's Rio's "Justice speeches".
              -- » I don't like dealing with serious stuff, either...
              -- » But I will get pissed if someone raises a hand against my crew.

-- » As silly as this may sound... I cannot stand bugs!
              -- » I kinda fear my brother, too... He can be scary when he's angry!
              -- » Plus: falling, man! Falling out of the sky. 'Cause let's face it: that would be bad in any situation!

_________________ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

User Image __ User Image __ User Image

Anxious Garbage

User Image

Name: S'Semaru Von Taiki
                Crew: Sky Pirates
                Username: Kyorina
                Colors: #00688B #FFD700

[imgleft]100x100 character image[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
      [size=9][u][b]Name:[/b][/u] Character's name
      [u][b]Age:[/b][/u] Character's age
      [u][b]Crew:[/b][/u] Character's pirate/navy crew
      [u][b]Username:[/b][/u] Your username!
      [u][b]Colors:[/b][/u] Your character's colors[/list][/list][/list][/list][list][/list][/list]

Anxious Garbage

User Image++§'§ҽɱɑʀϑ Ѵɵȵ ℑɑɩӄɩ+++++++++
    (And the Sky Pirates)++++++++++++

++While chasing your back, I hadn't even noticed
    +++++++That I had become like a bird
    +++++++++++++Longing for the grand sky,
    +++++++++++++++++++++I push my way through the clouds,

Ƚɵɵҟɨπɠ Ғɵɍ ȽɨɠћϮ!

☆═━┈--------------------------------------------------------------------------------┈━═☆

[Text goes here]

☆═━┈--------------------------------------------------------------------------------┈━═☆
    ϺееϮ Ⱦће Ͼɍеω!
    Yoru+++++Owl+++++Siren+++++Rio+++++Halo+++++Aero

Anxious Garbage

User Image++Cecil Harvey++++Xelic+++++++
    +++++++++++++++++++++The Tower's++ Paladin++/++Dark Knight

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╬

[Text goes here]

╬════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Anxious Garbage

User Image
                  ♥--- Who Are You?
                  x o x oClaire Stanfield x o x Baccano

Alias x Rail Tracer / Vino
                  Gender x Male
                  Age x 20 years old
                  Job x Math teacher

Anxious Garbage

User Image+++The Rail Tracer++++++++++++++
    Claire Stanfield+++++++++++++Vino+++++++++++++++++++

++Tell me everything that I just missed;
    +++++++++I hadn't even noticed who hit me.
    ++++++++++Everything is spinning like a carousel,
    ++++++++++++++++And insanity is running across my skin.

[Text goes here]

Wake me up before I change again,+++
    Remind me the story so I won't come unhinged.+++++
    Tell me why it's always the same.++++++++
    Explain me the reason why I'm so much in pain.+++++++++++

Anxious Garbage

Username: Kyorina
    Name: Jharia Sereis-Halo
    Link to Appearance: Jharia
    Race: Clavirian/Human
    Allegiance: Neutral, leaning towards the Ashnar Alliance-- After all, they're paying her at the moment.
    Class and Rank: Class: Sniper -- Rank: Mercenary
    Abilities: Jharia has most of the abilities of the Clavirian race but, being a half-breed, she hasn't all of them. She can speak to rabbits, hares and the like, but cannot turn into one like pure-breeds can. Her eyesight is something to be admired--beyond that of many Clavirian, but topped by creatures like the hawk or the owl--and her hearing unrivaled.
    Weapons: Since her abilities are all passive, Jharia makes her way through the life of a Hunter using her weapons alone. She has two different bows; one of an average size, bordering on the size of a short bow, and the other almost as tall as herself. The former for your average combat, and the later for long-distance shooting. He also has three different quivers: one with short arrows, one with long arrows, and one with poison-tipped arrows of both types.
    Character Bio: Actually, this story starts before Jharia was even born. Her parents were both swords-for-hire, each with quite the reputation; even before they met each other. The father, Jharan Halo, was a Clavirian and an assassin who hadn't failed a mission since his very earliest jobs; while the mother, Aria Sereis, was a human bodyguard who had seen to it that not one of her clients had ever died-- Not while she was working for them, at least. They met through work, of course, and in the beginning their relationship was... Well... Them trying to kill each other, really.

But after a while, they came to respect each other and even got married; settling down to have a child after a few years. And thus, little Jharia was born. Of course, they couldn't stay settled for long; swords-for-hire tended to collect a lot of grudges during their years of work, and so the family was always on the move. Jharia learned to fight from her parents, seeing as she was in danger of a revenge-driven madman coming after her as well, and in her early teens began doing assignments with her mom and dad; like parent like child, they had to make a living somehow!

However, even the best of us grow old eventually; after a while, Jharan and Aria grew old and decided they wanted to settle down for real, living in a little cottage deep in the forests of Vyra. Someplace no one could really find them, unless they knew exactly where to look. So, Jharia started doing missions on her own; earning quite the reputation among mercenaries around the world, beyond merely the respect that came with her parents' surname. And, like Jharan and Aria, Jharia soon met her love through work as well.

To put it simply, she... Well... She accidentally kidnapped him. She was supposed to be kidnapping the daughter of a wealthy Baron, but said Baron had caught wind that a mercenary was being hired to steal her away. So, he hired a bodyguard: a Mimic, by the name of Remil. Or rather, he was mostly human, but had a trace of the minor race of Mimics some generations back. Anyways, to cut a long explanation short, he was pretending to be the young Baroness.

Well, Jharia got such a laugh out of that that she went ahead and let the poor cross-dresser go; deciding to just give the mission up and call it the man's win. Hey, if he was willing to dress as a woman, he earned it~! She wasn't such a stickler for a perfect record as her parents had been~ Although, strangely enough, after that she and him kept running into each other, on the opposite sides of jobs: deja vu, much? A sort of rivalry built up between the two of them, and for some reason Jharia could never seem to take her job seriously when she was up against him: he was just too goofy!

However, their relationship evolved into something... More when they ended up working together once; it was a pretty new feeling, to not be competing against each other! I'll save all the mushy details, but it was pretty much your typical love story from then on; and after another year, they got married... Though really, they didn't act much different after that. It was two more years before Jharia became pregnant, and the two were ecstatic!

However, in the later part of her pregnancy, a job came for them and she had to stay at home with her parents while Remil took the job. However, sadly, he died an unfortunate death while he was away; leaving the new mother and her child to mourn over him... Jharia is still convinced he died simply because she wasn't there; he was such an idiot, he really couldn't do anything right without her around... From then on, she would often leave the newborn Remian with her parents while she took on jobs to pay for their living expenses, but when they died of old age, she had nothing to do but take the child with her. Since then, she has been trying to take on more laid-back requests, but...
    Other: Jharia can be rather paranoid at times, and is highly over-protective of her child. She can also be rather skittish.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff