9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Quote:
And Layout complete!

►Gabriel "Gabe" Rivera◄

User Image

SPEECH! TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEX TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEX TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
►Gabriel "Gabe" Rivera◄

User Image

Gabriel was woken up by the sound of his mother. Normally, that wouldn’t be a problem, but the fact that his mom’s voice was at her normal high pitched outside voice it made it hard for him to sleep through. It sucked because it wasn’t too long ago that he even went to sleep. Friday, like usual he had went to some party and didn’t even come home until it was around 3am. It was an amazing party, filled with so much greatness and alcohol that he was hungover and couldn’t remember exactly everything that happened the night before. Frankly, he was thrilled to see that he was in his own bed and not passed out in some strange place. Now those were the sign of a true great time: waking up in bed with some hot chick that he didn’t even remember whose name she had.

After several long minutes, Gabe finally got out of bed. He really didn’t want to, but he figured some Alieve would help. Not to mention, he knew for a fact that his mom wasn’t going to stop yelling for him to come down for breakfast until he did. It was a tradition of his large family of five kids, in which he was the second oldest, to have breakfast together on the weekend. Slowly, but surely, he made it downstairs and sat at the table for eight. Just looking at all the food made his mouth water. They all held hands and said grace then dug in.

Maybe an hour or so later, he had finished eating and even took a shower. He got dressed in light blue T-shirt, and some slightly baggy pants. He was just putting on his favorite chain and hat when he heard his phone go off. He retrieved it and smiled at the text he got. It was from Andrea, his current girlfriend. She wanted him to come over to hang out and there was mention of her parents being out of town for the weekend. There was no way he was going to say no to that.

’Be there in a few, babe.’ He texted back. He slipped his phone in his pocket and finished getting dressed. He had a feeling that the day was going to be a good one, as good as one can be in a small down he supposed. Once he was done, he got into his car and headed to his girlfriend’s house. It didn’t take long for him to arrive and be ringing the doorbell. He stretched a little as he waited for someone to answer the door.

Hearing the bell, Andrea nearly squealed. She knew exactly who it was. It was her new boyfriend, Gabe. She really was into him, even though they had only been together for a couple a weeks. She supposed it was because he was known to be a bad boy and a player, so the fact that he could have anyone yet she had him, thrilled her. She rushed to find her brother, giddly. “Can you get the door, Sam? I need to fix my make-up.” Not even waiting for a reply, she rushed into the bathroom. She had to look perfect, she just had to. Her being her, that might take a while.

((OOC: Longer than I expected and i love it.))
                                                User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
~*~Kamilah Valentine~*~

User Image

Nobodies life is perfect, but I always thought I had it pretty good. I loved my husband with all my heart and we had a beautiful son that I loved just as much too. Sure, Anthony participated in shady activities, but he was always honest with me with what counted. Waking up in my bed, I yawned and stretched. I didn't expect Anthony or Kaine to be up yet as I was usualy the first one to rise. It had become a routine. I'd wake up make breakfast, fix lunch then see my two loves off. After that, I would clean up the house and do other housemaker things. I had to admit those tend to be some boring hours, mostly when I get everything done. Lately, I found myself filling up my free time with sketching and sewing. See, my dream and goal is to open up my own little boutique filled with my clothes. It's a lovely dream that I figured I would do one day once Kaine got older.

This morning, however, turned out to be a different one. When I opened my blue eyes and looked to my side, I was greeted by nothing. Anthony wasn't there. It wasn;t like hom to wake up earlier than me. On closer expection, I saw a piece of paper laying on his favorite pillow. I sat up and took the note in my hands. What was written on it, made not a lick of sense.

"I love you both with all my heart, but I have to go away for a while... There's a job to be done. Be safe and always remember the fifth Saturday of May."

What did he mean he had to leave for a while? And what was he talking about the fifth Saturday of May? There was only four Saturdays. My brain filled with questions that I couldn't answer. Why did he have to leave? Sighing, I looked at the empty side of the bed and frowned. I couldn't believe he left without saying a proper goodbye. Who leaves only a note? How were we supposed to leave without him? I felt like part of my heart had been removed as I stared at the empty space. I was about to lose it for sure when I noticed that something was poking out from under his pillow. I moved the pillow and saw that it was Kaine's lunchbox. I definately wasn't expecting to see that. Picking it up, I opened it and laid eyes on two fat wads of cash and some random strange trinkets. Now that just confused me even more...

►► Loving Mother

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

►Kalista and Vladimir◄

~A bond like no other...

Kalista walked down the sidewalk with her little brother, Vladimir close behind. He was excited to no end to finally get to the Academy. It had been a long journey and seeing as they didn't have any money they usually did all their traveling on foot. For any normal person that might sound ridiculous and sheer torture, but these siblings were nowhere near normal. They roamed from place to place and never really stayed in one place for too long. However, now they were going to be going somewhere where they can stay for longer than a few months. Vlad was the most happiest about that. He loved to see new places and all, but he really wanted to make friends and not have to leave them sooner or later. On the other hand as long as he was with his big sister he was happy.

Several minutes passed and they finally reached the school. Kalista smiled a little and ruffled her little brother's hair. "We're here at last." She commented. As nice of an appearance the school had, she hoped that the people were just as great. She really did want to turn over a new leave and she wanted them to be safe for once. No more dwelling in the past, she was determined to giver Vlad a better life. She wanted more than anything for him to remain happy. "So what do you want to do first? Explore? Pick up our schedules? Or what?" She asked as she looked over at the younger male.

Hearing the questions, Vlad thought for a moment. He loved to explore, but he knew his sister would probably want to go ahead and find their rooms too. How about a compromise then? "What if we explore and on the way pick up our schedules then find our dorms?" He beamed bright. Kalista didn't have to say anything for him to know that her answer was a yes. She laughed some then they headed onto the campus.

..Cannot be easily broken~

User Image

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
☺Kylan Thomas Ashford☻

User Image

~All I need is my camera and you

►Mood:....◄
►Thinking:....◄
►With:....◄

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEX TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

User Image User Image

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
☺Kylan Thomas Ashford☻

User Image

~All I need is my camera and you

►Mood: Excited◄
► Location: Art store◄

Stepping off the yellow school bus, a fifteen year old boy smiled. He was a freshman in high school and he was pretty average when it came to things. He had some friends and was nowhere near being popular, but he did tend to get along with the people he did meet besides the usual upperclassmen jerks that seemed to hate all freshmen no matter what. For the most part, he was quite mellow and his only passion was art, photography mostly. Then there was the one thing that really set him apart from most guys in his school and grade level. He was gay and he had even came out to his family about it. Of course, they reacted like he expected. They insisted that it was just a phase and he was too young to know such a thing just yet. It was sort of true, he assumed. It wasn't like he had actually had a boyfriend yet, he just knew he was attracted to the same sex over the opposite sex. Because of how his family reacted, he didn't really make such a big deal about it at school. If someone was to ask, he would admitt it but he didn't advertise it. Not that he really had a reason to advertise it or hide it or anything, but still.

He was happy that he was finally out of school and on his way home. It had been a boring and long Thursday at school and he was happy for that to be over. To make things even more better, tomorrow was Friday and he was going on a field trip with his art class. He was really excited about that like he was for like a month since he turned in his permission slip and money. They were going to an art show. It may not sound too exciting, but it was going to be an all-day event and a couple of hours away. That was what thrilled Ky to no end. He would be cities away from his family and his quite mundane life for a whole day.

After a couple of minutes of walking down the street, Kylan reached his house and went in. He wasn't going to be staying for long because he really needed to go to the art store to pick up some things for tomorrow. He went up to his room and dropped his stuff off, before grabbing his wallet and camera, that he brought with him everywhere, then leaving again. With his parents still at work, he had no choice but to walk. Not that it bothered him as he would've rather walked if they were home anyway and the store was rather close to him.

It was nice out and Kylan was enjoying the scenery. He smiled once he finally reached his favorite store and went in. He said hi to the shop owner and went straight to the aisle he needed to be in. He so couldn't wait until tomorrow.

User Image User Image

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Ω Beast Boy Ω

Dude get your butt outta my face!

►Mood: Goofy
►Thinking: Dude!
►With: Myself

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.SPEECHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

User Image

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
♫♪~Nightingale~♪♫

♪Call me Ellie♫

User Image

Powers: Teleportation and Sonic Boom

§Mood:....♠
§Thinking:....♠
§With:...♠.

TEXT TEXT TEXT "SPEECH SPEECH" TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

User Image

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Quote:
Done enough.

╔══════════════╗
Tyson Malik Wyatt
╚══════════════╝

User Image

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT SPEECH! TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEX TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEX TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

User ImageUser Image

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Skyler Nash

#157DEC

#5E767E

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
~The Nash Brothers~

►Grayson
Skyler◄

User Image User Image

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT SPEECH! TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEX TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT "G Speech" TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEX TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT "S Speech" TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT SPEECH! TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEX TEXT TEXT

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
~The Nash Brothers~

►Grayson
Skyler◄

User Image User Image

The Nash house was quiet, well that is until Grayson's alarm clock went off. The volume on it rang through the house and wouldn't stop until someone turned it off. However, that someone wasn't owner of the clock. After having it for so long, he had started to get used to it. That and the fact that he slept with earbuds so he didn't have to hear it. Running into the room, Skyler, the baby boy, groaned and was the one to turn the alarm off. He stared at his older brother and yanked the covers off of the other. "Get up! It's the first day of school." Skyler stated as he smiled. Unlike the older boy, he was actually excited to go to school. It was going to be his chance to start new and that was really exciting to him. After a moment or two, he left the room and went to go get ready.

Feeling the covers being removed from him, Grayson sighed. He really didn't like waking up so early, but it had to be done. There was school, after all. "Ugh..." He got out of bed and went to the closet. Grabbing a plaid shirt and some jeans, he went to the bathroom. He thought Skyler would have it already occupied, but to his surprise that wasn't the case. Not that he was complaining, he was happy he didn't have to wait on his little brother. He took off his clothes and got into the shower.

Meanwhile, Skyler was in his room. He had already showered, but unlike his brother or any guy for that matter, he had something extra to do. Wrapping a back brace around his body, he bit his lip and smooth everything down then put on his special tank slimmer. Going to a new school was his chance to be normal. Finally, no one would stare at him weird like he was a freak and wonder. If no one knew, well no one but his family and Gabe, Grayson's best friend knew then he could just be one of the guys. With that in mind, he smiled and slid on a band t-shirt and grabbed his favorite blue hoodie. He grabbed his backpack then went downstairs to wait for his brother to get ready.

It didn't take Grayson much longer to wrap up getting dressed and he was downstairs aswell. Their mom had made breakfast, in which they had to quickly eat when they heard a car horn being blewn more than once. That could be only one person. Gabe was there to pick them up for school. Quickly, the two boys ran out of the house and to awaiting car.

Grayson obviously got into the passenger seat while Skyler got into the back seat. "Hey, dude." The older brother greeted with a smile as he buckled up his seatbelt. "Hey... Oh and thanks for picking us up." Skyler said almost feeling like his brother's echo.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
~The Elder Nash Brother~

►Grayson: Mister Football Star

►Mood: Normal◄
►Location: Hallway◄
►With: Skyler, Gabe◄

User Image

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT SPEECH! TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEX TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT "G Speech" TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEX TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
~The Younger Nash Brother~

Skyler: Mister New Guy◄

►Mood: Nervous and excited◄
►Location: Hallways
►With: Grayson and Gabe◄

User Image

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEX TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT "G Speech" TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEX TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
╔════════════════╗
Greyson Landon Nash
╚════════════════╝

User Image

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT SPEECH! TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEX TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT "G Speech" TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEX TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces