Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Quote:
Ooh.. I absolutely LOVE this post! <3 Word vomit totally sucks, almost as worse as regular vomit.. XD

User Image
"Who says I can't be a detective? My momma said I can be whatever i want to be"

Looking at Van, Cameron listened to his explaination. Simple enough, just pick a few interesting and/or important details about himself and try not to over share. Too much information was always a bad thing. "Okay, well my parents are still married, they treat me like I'm five, which is why they were pissed when I told them I wanted to be a cop. I have an older sister, who I harder see since she got married and moved out of state, probably to get away from our mom. Speaking of my mom, she has the gift of calling at all the wrong times and pretty much every morning since I moved out of the house. And she asking me if I'm seeing anyone. I live alone, because my roommate, who is also my ex, moved out a few months ago. It was a mutual breakup. And I'm now thinking about getting a dog or some type of pet." He said one thing after another. He had told himself not to over share, but once he started it all came out like he was a case a word vomit.

Shaking his head, Cameron looked away, mad at himself for saying way to much, way to fast. He was positive that when Van had asked him about himself he didn't want to know everything. He sighed. Atleast he didn't mention that his ex was a man, or that the reason he wanted a pet was that his apartment feels really empty after his ex left, or anything extremely embarassing and private. He hoped that his partner wasn't too creeped out by his sudden outburst of information.

"Yeah, it's cool." He finally spoke again as Van mentioned getting breakfast. They pulled into the drive thru and the other asked if he wanted anything. "No, I'm fine. I already ate." He paused for a moment. "Sorry about telling you all that. I didn't intend to do that. I just couldn't stop myself, y'know?" Cameron appoligized as he finally resumed eye contact.

User ImageUser Image

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Quote:
Yay!!! I can finally use this character. Behold her debut first post!

~~☺☺Kiku Tanaka☺☺~~
→The Tomboy←

User Image
Teenage dreams in a teenage circus
Running around like a clown on purpose
Who gives a damn about the family you come from?
No givin up when you’re young and you want some

Getting off the bus, Kiku stared at the camp. If you could call it that anyway. The "camp" was a rehab of sorts, in which with a heavy dose of religion, the camp councilers were going to try and change all the campers into happy heterosexuals. They believed that if an individual was anything but straight, that automatically meant that they were unhappy and depressed. Kiku, on the other hand, was far from depressed. She was happy with how she was and her life. Her parents, however, being traditional and japanese-korean, were not having it. She could remember when she came out to them, well tried to, a year ago.

They stared at her like she was crazy, when in reality she was just being honest. She wished she could say that eventually they warmed up to the idea, sadly that wasn't the truth. The fact of the matter was that ever since Kiku confessed her attraction to the same sex, they tried to cure her. They tried everything. They sent her to a speciality therapist that told her she was going through a phase and she would grow out of it. They tried sending her to a catholic school, with nuns in all. They tried bribing her into dating guys. None of their attempts worked, she still did what she wanted and even carried on secret relationships with different girls and hooked up with others. Her parents were about to lose all help, not that they would truly give up or accept their daughter as she was, when they discovered this camp that supposidely had a high success rate. So without a second thought they packed her bags and shipped her off.

Sighing, Kiku picked up her bags and went to go find where she was going to have to sleep for the next few months. After a few minutes, she found the cabin and set her bags on the floor by an unclaimed bed. "This sucks!" She exclaimed as she plopped onto the bed. Despite the situation she found herself in, Kiku tried to look on the bright side. Yes, she had to stay the summer in the woods, but as it was a camp for budding gays, she knew there had to be plenty of hot females that would surely make the summer fun. She smiled at the thought. "This might not be so bad afterall.." She said softly to herself. Standing up, she left the cabin in search for some "fun."

I build my soul on rock and roll
Someone told me that kids don't rock no more
oh oh oh oh its time to win
I build my soul on rock and roll
But someone told me that kids don't rock no more
oh oh oh oh its time to win

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Quote:
Another first post, this time for PMs. Avenged Sevenhold pairing or Zacky x Brian. AU
I finally get my manpreg-ness and I'm so happy!! <3

User Image
~~Zachary James Baker~~

Pacing back and forth, Zachary or Zacky as he preferred to be called, just couldn’t stay still. His stomach was in knots and he didn’t have a clue of what he was going to do. Over the past few weeks, he was sick contantly. It seemed like every time he ate something or sniffed something quite strong, he had to throw up. He had not the slightest idea of what was wrong with him, nor did anyone else. In addition to the constant barfing, he also noticed he was more moody than normally. Whenever someone asked him some simple question, he went off on them, most of the time for no good reason.

Finally deciding that he had enough, he went to the doctor. All sorts of tests were performed and the doctor told him he’d call when the results were in. After a few days, today to be exact, he was called back in to the doctor’s office. Hearing the request, made him freak out even more. He knew good way that if they called you in that meant one of the tests had to be positive. He was starting to think he was going to die or something when the doctor said the most unbelievable thing. The results were in and Zacky was pregnant. Knocked up. With child. No matter how you said it, the fact of the matter was he was pregnant!

After a good hour of the doctor asking questions, discussing his options, and making follow up appointments, he returned home. He couldn’t think of what to do, but only one thing came to mind. Whether he liked it or not, he was going to tell the father of his baby, Brian. They had a complicated relationship as it was without adding a baby into the mix. See not only was Brian, like twice his age he was also his father’s co-worker and they had been seeing each other in secret for over four months and even though he didn’t try to, he fell in love. Now that he was with child, he knew everything was going to change and they definitely would have to tell his father all of it.

Sighing, Zacky finally sat down on the sofa. He remembered one of the first things his doctor told him. Stress was definitely not good for the baby. He needed to calm down, he had to. Turning the T.V. on, he leaned back as he flipped through the channels. He waited for Brian, who he called over twenty minutes ago, to show up. He didn’t tell the older male why he needed him to come over as soon as possible, as he knew it wouldn’t be right to announce his current situation over the phone. He just hoped he would hurry up already, for he was close to losing it altogether and panicking.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Quote:
From my new fantasy onexone. One of my three characters.

User Image

Sebastian Van Zandt

Sebastian was one his balcony, looking over at the garden when his palm started to burn a bit. Looking down at it, the insigma had changed. A frown fromed over his lips as he looked at it. "Curses!" He yelled at the ceiling. He knew, instantly, that someone had found the last dragon egg. That wasn't a good thing. Far from it, it was the most horrible thing to happen. The worst possible thing could happen, someone could potentially foil his plan to reign for eternity, with his own dragon.

Sighing as his assistant entered the room, Sebastian left the balcony and walked over to the younger male. "They did? Fantastic!" He exclaimed with his usual crooked smile. This was perfect. He could send out the soldiers and they would take care of this problem before it even begun. He looked at the male as he suggested leaving the girl be. "Nonsense! Send the soldiers! I want this problem taken care of now!" His voice roared and he laughed alittle. "This 'woman' is going to regret the day she found my egg!" He stated with an even louder laugh.

►►The Mad King

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Quote:
My Female character from that same RP. Her Intro actually.

~*~Izabella Ostrander~*~

User Image

Despite her rank in society, Izabella was always a compassionate woman who yearned to help people in need. She knew becuase of the king, it was against the law to do some of the things she did, but she didn't care. It was just an strange urge she had.

The latest mess, she had found herself in shackles because of was one of her dear causes. She fed children that were of a lower rank some of her own food. She had been doing so for a while, but she had finally managed to get caught when one of te children who she fed asked her for food in front of a guard. Not realizing the guard was there, she happily pulled food from her bag and gave it to the boy. And that was that. She was arrested and brought before the king. She sighed as he spoke, wondering how she was going to be able to talk her way out of the whole matter. Maybe she could name drop of who her father was?

Hearing another man enter the room, Izabella looked over at the man. He seemed nice, much too nice to work for the king, but she figured that people did what they had to do in such trying times. She looked away from the man, when the king announced what her crime was. She wanted to laugh at how much of a big deal the king was making it seem like, but she contained herself. She looked back to the young man when he addressed her.

"My name is Izabella Ostrander, sir." She replied with a slight smile. Returning her gaze back to the king, she rose her arms to her chest, as much as possible, and let out a slight huff. "Why have you arrested me, when there is more stressing matters to attend to? Such as all the corruption and the famine?" She questioned. Her question was not just for the king it was also meant for all those in the room, whoever was brave enough to answer her anyway. That was exactly like her. She didn't know when to shut up. It was also her outspokeness that got her in trouble from time to time.

►► тнε кїηⅾ ηøßℯℓ

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Quote:
My last character from that RP

User Image

►Rowan Bancroft◄

Rowan sighed heaviliy at Lana's questions. It was definately time for him to come clean and tell her about everything. "Let me start from the begining. Before you were born, dragons were present. They may have been dwindling in numbers, but they weren't quite yet as rare as they are now. I myself was a rider back then, but.. Well, something happened. Something tragic and I died. Normally if one of us dies then so does our dragon. Although, when their rider dies, there is still a chance to save them. A great sacrifice. The sacrifice that the dragon can make to save his or her's rider's life. If and when that happenes, the dragon dies in the rider's place. That's what happened for me and Attor. He saved my life because of Genevieve, the love of my life.

"I met her when I was still young and stupid in the ways of life and riding. Soon after we met, we fell in love and she became pregnant and months later she gave birth to a little girl. That little girl was you, Lana. I'm your father..."
He said. He looked at the other carefully, he knew she would be full of questions but his story wasn't done yet. He still had to tell her what became of her mother.

"Your mother was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. She had her faults but she was perfect in my eyes. After you were born, we got married and moved into a little house together. Everything was perfect, then one day, when you were still a young babe, the king sent his men to come and get me. We tried to get away, but she didn't make it. She died in the King's raid. After that, I couldn't bare to raise you on my own so I gave you to your aunt and uncle to raise you. But now that fate has chose you like it chose you, here we are. You are destined to ride your dragon and defeat the king." Once he finished, he waited for her to react.

►►The Mentor

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Quote:
I love this character so much!! <3 In fact, he's the asian version of this character I used/had like a year ago. His name was T-Nash and he was the best. He was a closeted wigger with a open boyfriend. Interesting enough, this character is in a similar situation. Almost exact actually.
Anywho, this is T-Nash's reincarnated debut/Intro post. ^^
I so plan on using him again. In fact, I want to start to recycle my characters instead of thinking up new ones. I'm pretty sure I have a character or two for every genre/situation. So thats great.

User Image
~~~Trystan Choi~~~

>Mood: Nervous and Confused<
>Thinking: He's here!?<

Trystan was for lack a better word on the DL, the down low. He knew ever since he was a senior in high school that he liked guys, but he couldn’t come out. He just couldn’t. He messed around with some guys here and there, but he always had a girlfriend as a front. Now with him being in college, he was planning on following the same rutine. Then he met him. The guy that he actually liked so much he started to date him. He was still in the closet of course, but he actually didn’t mess around with girls while he was dating the other. Though, they didn’t stay happy for long. Him and the other kept arguing about the same thing: when was he going to come out. Because of such arguments, they broke up, yet somehow or another they got back together, then they would break up and the cycle seemed to last forever. He just couldn’t come out and say that he was gay. He wasn’t ready yet, for he knew once he did his parents would know the truth and all chaos would break lose.

Smiling, Trystan entered the party with his new girlfriend, Amy on his arm. Amy was hot blonde bombshell, yet she wasn’t the smartest person around and she wasn’t him. They walked over to where the refreshments were to get a beer. He loved parties. Frankly, that was probably his favorite thing about college, the insane parties. He grabbed a beer as he listened to her talk about some celebrity drama. He could care less, but he didn’t want to completely tune his girlfriend out either. ”Yeah? They really broke up?” He asked as if he actually cared. Her face lit up at his questions and she continued to chat nonstop.

As Amy chatted, Trystan looked over to a crowd of people and spotted the one person he didn’t want to see nor did he expect to see. It was him. His ex and probably only actual boyfriend. He looked so cute, so great, so tempting. He smiled as he pictured them making out in some room upstairs. Then, he remembered that he was with Amy and he started to get nervous. He was at the party with his girlfriend and his secret ex-boyfriend, that he still had feelings for. This was definitely not going to be a fun party. He sighed as he turned back to Amy, trying not to be seen by the other male.

User ImageUser Image

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Quote:
Longest starter and post that I've done in a while... Perhaps, my inspiration and writing juices are returning...

♠Antoinette and Geneviere♥

♠The Unique Sisters♥

How we feel: ♠ Normal
♥ Bored and excited

What’s on our minds: ♠ A new school
♥ Fun, please?!

Who we’re with: ♠ Gigi, of course
♥ Annie, duh

User Image
Two sisters who also just happened to share a room, we're sleeping in their respective beds. The youngest sister, Antoinette, woke up first like usual. She always woke up first; she was just more responsible than her older sister. Getting out of bed, Annie yawned and looked over at her older and more irresponsible sister, Geneviere, who was the type to sleep the day away if she could. Annie shook her head and went over to her sister’s bed. She knew that if she would have to wake her up like usual.

Shaking Gigi gently, Annie shook her head. It was quite backwards how both of them acted relative to their age. The elder sister groaned at the sudden feeling. She knew good way who was attempting to wake her up and she wasn’t in no hurry to comply. Turning on her side, the elder mumbled something and tried to go back to sleep.

”Fine… You can sleep for a little more, but after I get out of the shower, you’re going in.” The youngest said sternly then left the room and into the bathroom that was adjoined to their room. After a good enough of time, she finished her shower and reentered the room in a robe. Looking over at her older sister, she sighed and went back over to the bed. ”Okay, now you have to wake up.” Annie commanded.

Hearing the youngest speak, Gigi sighed and turned on her back, finally opening her eyes. ”Okay.. Fine… I’m up.” She groaned and slowly sat up. She yawned and stretched. After several long moments, a smile finally appeared on her face. ”Good morning by the way.” The older one said before hopping out of bed. She went over to the dresser and pulled out a red and black fitted graphic tee, and a red and black ruffled shirt along with some undergarments and went into the bathroom to shower and get dressed.

While her sister was out of the room, Annie took out a black and gray toned down version of a Lolita dress. She got dressed and then started putting on her thigh socks, also black and gray, and her black boots. As she was doing this the eldest came out of the bathroom, dressed and started to do the same with her own black and red thigh length socks in and red and black boots. Once they were both dressed, they went down stairs said hello to their parents, ate a little breakfast and headed off to their new school. What made these girls, not to their school, different was the fact that it was a school for those with special abilities. Both girls had feline-like abilities, such as enhanced senses of sight, smell, speed, and agility. In addition to that, Annie had the ability of detecting lies, while Gigi has the ability to remember everything just by looking or hearing it once.

Once they reached the school, Annie fidgeted a bit at all the people and Gigi smiled as she looked around quickly. The oldest looked at her younger sister and gave her a comforting smile because she knew that the other had some crowd issues. Wrapping her arm around Annie’s, she gently pulled her along. No matter how much her little sister woke her up in the morning or got onto her for acting immature, she was still her baby sister. Now all Gigi needed to do to make the best out of the new school was to find something fun to get into.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Quote:
Behold my first first-person RP. I do think I might do more of them

►Nathaniel Adam York◄

Ⓙʊṧт ϴη℮ ღ◎ґ℮ ḓґḯᾔк...

User Image

"I know. I know. You say that all the time..."

Listening to my mom’s opinion of my life, I sighed. I never did understand why people always wanted to put their two cents into situations that had nothing to do with them. Why am I surprised, though? It was all my mother ever did, well her and a lot of people in my life. The topic that’s constantly up for discussion: my relationship with my boyfriend. Yes, that’s right boyfriend, as in I’m gay. To my disbelief they’re cool with that. It’s just ever since I got with him, things got really different.

It was only five months ago that I was considered to be a regular high school guy, popular, even. Of course, I was never perfect, nor was I regular. Even if I seemed normal, the truth was far from that. I came from a messed up past, but no one except those closest to me know the truth. They don’t know the truth about my real deadbeat parents and not my loving adoptive ones that most people believe to be my biological parents that I always had. Frankly, it’s the DNA given to me that’s behind all my problems.

Once I met him though, I felt like things could change. Despite all our issues, we fell in love and after graduation we moved in together. That was about a month ago and things have been a bit complicated and intense. We’re both messed up and we both have issues. I drink, he pops pills and we both party way too hard. It’s a cycle I suppose. My old man was a drunk and got violent when he did so why should I be any different?

After way too long for my comfort, I finally got off the phone with my mom. To be honest, after the first few minutes I felt like hanging up. I love her and everything, she’s the best and I owe her a lot, but when she starts to lecture about how I’m too young to move in with my boyfriend and how I can come home anytime it just gets old pretty fast.

Was it too early to drink? I leaned back on the couch and stared at the bottle of Whiskey that sat on the table then looked over at the clock. It was going on 6 pm. definitely, time to drink. As if it was ever too early to have a drink. There was a difference between having a drink and getting wasted. I just wanted a drink to calm my nerves and relax. I nodded at the thought and opened the bottle pouring it in my glass until it was half full. Without much thought after that, I downed it in one gulp.

Some time passed and I winded up drinking a few more glasses, while I waited for my boyfriend to get home. With each sip, I started to get more and more annoyed. Where the hell was he anyway? Did he not know what time it was? We were supposed to have dinner together. That was what we agreed to do. Every flipping night, we have dinner together. Another sip of Whiskey. I was hungry and I wanted to go ahead and order take-out, but for some reason I felt like I should wait. Wait and see what he was in a mood for. I took another sip and groaned. If he didn’t show up soon, I’d wind up drinking the whole bottle, for sure.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image
~~~Trystan Choi~~~

>Mood: Stunned and angry<
>Thinking: Oh crap...<

Trystan was enjoying kissing James as usual. He always loved how it felt with his boyfriend. It was different from making out with a girl. It was more satisfying. That alone told him that it was right and that there was no way he was going back. Also, it felt more freeing to know that they would be able to make out more in public once he came out to his parents. He couldn't wait for that. For some reason, he pictured finding a nice place in the library or some place else and enjoying the other. It was something like a fantasy of his, he guessed.

When the door opened at first, Trystan didn't pay it no attention. But when the lights flicked on, that was when he noticed. His eyes opened and when he heard James' roommate, Robert's voice, he started to freak out a bit. As James' moved off of him, he bit his lip and slowly sat up. He never actually came face to face with Robert because him and James were always sneaking around. Though, now that he thought about it something seemed familiar about the guy. He narrowed his eyes at him trying to think of how he knew of him.

Though, when Robert started to yell, Trystan snapped out of his thoughts. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. The nerve of the guy. Standing up, he looked in the guys eyes dead on. He was pissed. "What's your problem? What's wrong with James being with me?!" He retorted angrily. He bit his lip to try and calm himself but it wasn't working. He was furious. Robert was acting like there Trystan was some tool that no one should ever be with. It was almost like Robert liked James or something. Maybe he did. His eyes widened at the sudden realization. It made sense but there was something else up too.

"You don't know what your talking about!" Trystan nearly growled at Robert. Taking a deep breath, he looked over to James and bit his lip. He wasn't sure what to do. He didn't want his boyfriend to feel uncomfortable but he couldn't have Robert acting like he knew things that he had no clue about.

User ImageUser Image

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
~►Mika Hayashi◄~

I'm not crazy... Just misunderstood

User Image

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
    • Sausage Fest 200
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Happy Birthday! 100
    Quote:
    T-Nash is back.

User Image
    Timothy Landen Nash
    "T-Nash"

Ain't nothing but a Gee Thang

Growing up where he did, Timothy, or T-Nash as pretty much everyone called him, was never your typical white boy. He wasn’t preppy and anything, he was different. It was funny how he always seemed to not be able to get along with people of his own race. It was almost like he wasn’t white at all, not really. He never belonged to that crowd; he belonged with others that grew up on the streets. Those were the people he hung out with and got along with. His parents were like neighborhood caretakers in a way. They were nice to everyone and opened their home for anyone that needed it. Along those that they opened their home for was his best friend, Cane. After the male lost his mother, he was happy when his own parents opened their home up to the other. He felt horrible that his best friend had to deal with such a surprise death like that but he never showed it.

Now at age eighteen, his parents left the state and left T-Nash and Cane the house. It was cool being able to live on his own, with his best friend of course. He was half asleep when he heard a scream coming from the bedroom next to his. Cane’s bedroom. Blinking, he slowly woke up. He knew instantly it had to be the nightmare again. It was starting to be a reoccurring thing. It was almost like the other was his alarm clock, as wrong as that sounded. He stretched in his bed then slowly got out of bed. He took a shower and got dressed in a pair of slightly baggy jeans and a white Wife beater.

After shuffling his hair some, he left the bathroom and went to the kitchen. He went over to the fridge and grabbed the jug of Orange juice and screw open the top, taking a long swig of it. He didn’t even bother with getting a cup, he just drunk some. Wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, he replaced the cap and put it back in the refrigerator. He went to try and fix something to eat when he heard the other enter. ”Had another nightmare…?” He asked and the look on Cane’s face said it all.

((Sorry if this sucks))

~It's all good in the hood

User Image

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
    • Sausage Fest 200
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Happy Birthday! 100
    ~I was created by her

All I knew was her

I've been set free~

Tommy Kylan Ashford

User Image

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT SPEECH TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

User Image

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
    • Sausage Fest 200
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Happy Birthday! 100
    ☺Kylan Dallas Ashford☻

~Mr. Horny High~

User Image

►Mood:....◄
    ►Thinking:....◄
    ►With:....◄

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEX TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

User Image
                                    User Image

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
    • Sausage Fest 200
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Happy Birthday! 100
    ☺Kylan Dallas Ashford☻

~Mr. Horny High~

User Image

Kylan slid even more down in his chair as he tried to pay attention to the teacher. He didn’t know why he was trying, but for some reason he was. Probably as a distraction until he got a reply back from Ashley. Feeling the vibration once more, he bit his lip. He pulled his cell out and looked at it. Just like he thought, it was a text from Ash. He read it and sighed at the end of the message. That really didn’t sound good. Sure, he thought talking about it in person was a good idea but the whole thing made him squirm for some reason. If they had to talk about it that meant that they weren’t going to brush it off as just some fun that happened. Talking about things meant only one thing to Kylan. Feelings and just complications. It went from a laughing matter to a serious one with just one text. The part about Liam knowing didn’t seem like a big deal to him either. It wouldn’t matter to Lee, right?

Shrugging, Kylan typed out a response. ’Yeah... Okay, serious time. You’re right we should talk…’ With that, he pressed send and slid his phone back in his pocket. It was going to be one interesting talk, that’s for sure. He looked at the clock and sighed. He really didn’t want to be at school anymore. He was contemplating skipping when his phone vibrated again. He assumed it was just Ash again but when he looked it was a text from Liam. He definitely wasn’t expecting that. He read the text and his eyebrow rose. For some reason that short text felt like so much more than just what it said. He wasn’t so sure on why he and Lee would need to talk, but okay. Of course, it had something to do with what happened last night between him and Ash, but what did Liam have anything to do with it? He figured he’d find out sometime today.

’Uhm… okay. Sure, dude.’ Kylan texted back and pressed send. That was another “we need to talk” he had gotten and it was still in the same class. He couldn’t figure out why it was like he royally screwed up and was going to have to deal with the aftermath. After he texted the other male, he decided he should tell Ashley too real quick. ’Lee just texted me… he said we needed to talk..’ He pressed send as he let out a sigh. Let the ‘fun’ begin. His mind started to wonder once more and he stared at the clock. He really needed to get out of there. He was so sick of school already and all he wanted to do was to smoke up. The clock slowly ticked and he quietly groaned with each sound. After a few minutes slowly passed, his cell vibrated again. This time he didn’t know who to expect the message from. Was it going to be from Liam or Ashley? Either way it was going to be about the same thing. He shook his head and looked at his phone.

Who the text was from was a shock to him. It was none other than Annabell. Smiling, he nodded to himself. Ditching and going to Mary’s sounded like an amazing plan to him. ’I’m definitely in!’ Kylan quickly replied and returned his cell to his pocket. He looked up to see Mrs. Morrison glancing his way. She didn’t say anything and he had a feeling that she didn’t catch him texting. She was probably just looking around the class, expecting to see smiles on all her students’ faces. Like that was really going to happen. He chuckled at the thought. Now, if only the bell would ring already. It’d be great to just chill out at Mary’s rather than being at school, despite having to “talk” to Ashley and Liam. Beggars can’t be choosers, he supposed.

User Image
                                        User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas