• Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PRINCE ERIC
The Little Mermaid
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image
                                          xxxxPedro Ignacio Velázquezxxxx

ΘȠ A PEɌȘΘȠAȽ ȽEVEȽ

cαʟʟ mє » Pedro. But lil bro calls me 'Nacho' from time to time.
                                          ʟσттery numbers » December 26th and Twenty Four
                                          ɪт's ɪn the stars » Capricorn
                                          ϻy ϻeasuremeɴтs » Five foot Nine and 176 lbs
                                          υnderɴeaтh ɪт aʟʟ » Just a guy
                                          ɪт's aʙσuт preғerence » Heterosexual
                                          тhe ɢreaтesт тhɪɴɢ ɪn ʟɪғe » If I can skip through my officer days and hurry my way up to detective.
                                          ʙut ɪ'ʟʟ ɴever тeʟʟ » I'm fear I'll end up dying on the force like my padre.

■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □

IT'S KIND ΘF ΘBVIΘUS

Nσ need tσ Translate « Spanish, English
                                          My makeup « Hispanic
                                          Windσws to my sσul « Brown
                                          It's all natural « Black
                                          Inked and Pierced « My ears are gauged, left nostril pierced, and covered in tattoos you jus gotta look
                                          Stuck σn replay « Don't Fall Asleep at the Helm - "I lost my heart, my home is the ocean."
                                          σne word "crayσla" « #4083B7, #ff564e

It's All Balanced::

[[ρʟease sɪr,]] ӎaʏ ɪ have some more?.
                                                ▶ Lifeguarding
                                                ▶ Fiestas/parties
                                                ▶ Carnivals
                                                ▶ Cooking
                                                ▶ Cakes/pastries
                                                ▶ Fútbol
                                                ▶ Dolphins
                                                ▶ Coconuts
                                                ▶ Swimming
                                                ▶ Parrots
                                                ▶ Tattoos
                                                ▶ Alcoholic beverages
                                                ▶ Dancing
                                                ▶ Sushi
                                                ▶ Looking good

ʏou ʜave Goτ τo be kɪddɪng me......
                                                ▷ Bland tasting foods
                                                ▷ Drowning
                                                ▷ Lack of music
                                                ▷ Puppets
                                                ▷ Pre-calculus
                                                ▷ Tobacco smoke being blown in my face
                                                ▷ Dull work days
                                                ▷ The color chartreuse
                                                ▷ People who try to boss me around
                                                ▷ Airplanes
                                                ▷ The news channel
                                                ▷ Getting directions from someone
                                                ▷ Cynics

Resourceful Brave Helpful Determined Ballsy

Story of my life...

I had been born into a police force family. My father was a police officer and my mother was a stay at home wife who worried about her husband every night whenever he worked the graveyard shift. I never understood the worrying, sure it was horrible and there were a bunch of things that could possibly go wrong. But aren’t you supposed to have faith that no bad things will happen if you stay positive? Or was worrying just somewhere in the middle of all that. It was such an odd concept to me when I was a kid. Maybe that’s what caused my curious mind to divulge further and find a way to understand all that… Since my father had been a cop and he was proud of what he had made for himself, because he was so proud he had wanted me to go into the family business so at night when I was able to comprehend the English language (somewhat not really I was like... three?). My father read me police reports to sleep. Why did he read me police reports? Because he wanted me, his son, to out do him and become the next police chief. Yet my father, as prided in the police force as he was... Could never answer one thing… ‘Why are bad guys, bad?’ I thought it was a simple question with a simple answer only to be proved time and time again... I was wrong.

I suppose I was a bit naive. Never really grasping the concept between wrong and right. I knew what the seven deadly sins were... My mother was catholic and we would go to church every Sunday to pray dad was safe in his job. Both of my parents were very serious and my whimsical personality seemed to come as a shock to them. They acted like they could never understand the meanings of jokes, reading too much into them never being able to grasp a simple meaning. Yet I had a love and fondness for such jokes. They made me laugh and laughter was captivating. Maybe it was this kind of personality that made me a social butterfly, I can be in a room full of people I don’t know and by the end of the day I’ll have some new friends... That is if they’re willing to be my friend too. Friendship isn’t a one way road. My fourth birthday party was at the local park and I invited my whole class and most of them showed up, whether they wanted to or not. Most came, there was a bouncy house and everything. It was awesome. The events that followed my birthday celebration, were less than great... A week or so after my birthday my father was called in when a man caused a disruption, he was drunk in public and I suppose the man had lost it... I wasn’t told the specific details at the time though my father’s partner always emphasizes that my Dad was a brave man.

My mother, bless her heart... Cried and at the time I was too young to comprehend it. I had lost my dad but I kept thinking he would return home and be there in the afternoon ready to give me a hug and play fútbol in the front yard. It was a few years later till I cried over the events. It sounds pathetic to admit I cried but I suppose I couldn’t help it, I missed him just as much as my mother did at the time. My mother went from being a stay at home mom to going to work and her family and my father’s partner worked together to make a deal with a day care owner so I could go there while my mom had to work. I made friends with most of the founders and ended up being a founder of the disney club myself... I guess I could relate to Eric having dreams of whats out there in the world rather then settling down. Later on around the same year as the loss of my father. My mother and my Dad's partner became close and well... They ended up married and that's how my younger brother came to be in my life. He is a little... teensy.. tiny bit eccentric. But he's my brother so I love him. I think, most days... We thought he died once, that was interesting...

I ended up graduating highschool and went into the police academy straight after I graduated. I wanted to make something of myself. I’ll admit remembering how much my mother grieved after the loss of my father... And how much she cried when I read the letter saying I was accepted... All I wanted to do was make her proud that day and I suppose I failed to do so... Yes, becoming an officer has made me an enemy to some... But just because I’m an officer doesn’t mean I don’t know how to have fun, when I was twenty one I met this girl... and let me tell you one thing... She can dance thats for sure. Well. I suppose we just click in a level thats just incomprehensible to others.

The old daycare is about to be bought out and I guess that does strike a chord, specially since the old woman helped out so much when my mother couldn’t exactly make the payments on time... Maybe thats why I feel I should help out along with the rest of the founders. Either way lets hope it works.

THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON OF ALL
rajio_obake

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
CAPTAIN HOOK
Peter Pan

User Image
                                          xxxxJames Costello Rogersxxxx

ΘȠ A PEɌȘΘȠAȽ ȽEVEȽ

cαʟʟ mє » Jamie
                                          ʟσттery numbers » November 25 and Twenty Two
                                          ɪт's ɪn the stars » Sagittarius
                                          ϻy ϻeasuremeɴтs » 6'3 and 205lbs
                                          υnderɴeaтh ɪт aʟʟ » there's a d**k there
                                          ɪт's aʙσuт preғerence » Sapiosexual: someone who finds intelligence the most sexually attractive feature.
                                          тhe ɢreaтesт тhɪɴɢ ɪn ʟɪғe » To publicly humiliate Peter in a way he could never recover from. Or to pull off the perfect crime. Either/Or.
                                          ʙut ɪ'ʟʟ ɴever тeʟʟ » I have a soft spot for musicals and theatre like West Side Story and Shakespeare's plays. Granted I feel like if people knew they'd think I'd lost my edge.

IT'S KIND ΘF ΘBVIΘUS

Nσ need tσ Translate « English
                                          My makeup « Caucasian
                                          Windσws to my sσul « Blue
                                          It's all natural « Brownish Black
                                          Inked and Pierced « Snake bites and sleeves
                                          Stuck σn replay « Partners In Crime - "This, the tale of, reckless love, living a life of crime on the run."
                                          σne word "crayσla" « #8B668B #aa3344

✓ Treasure
                                                ✓ Power
                                                ✓ Getting my way
                                                ✓ Automobiles
                                                ✓ Fights
                                                ✓ Arguing
                                                ✓ Summer
                                                ✓ Hot weather
                                                ✓ Fireworks
                                                ✓ Plays
                                                ✓ Tattoos
                                                ✓ Scars
                                                ✓ Watching old classic movies
                                                ✓ Cigarettes
                                                ✓ My Privacy

✗ Peter Pan
                                                ✗ Crocodiles
                                                ✗ Octopuses
                                                ✗ Alarm clocks
                                                ✗ Not getting what I want
                                                ✗ Children in general
                                                ✗ My Mother
                                                ✗ People who act innocent as winter snow
                                                ✗ Winter
                                                ✗ Disney Channel
                                                ✗ Mexican food
                                                ✗ Fruity gum
                                                ✗ Warm beer
                                                ✗ Mistakes I've made
                                                ✗ "Princess"

Cruel Arrogant Persuasive Impatient Charismatic

Story of my life...

I don’t know much about my mother beside the fact she may have been a crack-whore… Yes, take a moment to picture that. Trust me I have and it ain’t pretty… I was told she was one from one of my foster parents. Maybe I pissed him off beyond repair? Either way he told me the story... Or the story from his point of view from the grapevine of discourse. My Mom was one of the many cases (when it comes to ‘her type’) that didn’t notice she was pregnant until she went into the ER for a stomach ache only to use the bathroom and give birth to me. She bolted. It was on the cameras. She walked out of the bathroom like nothing happened and a nurse walked in saw the murder scene and rushed me to the ICU. Thankfully I wasn’t dead nor noticeably deformed I just had a fever. I’ve been told I’m lucky the only thing I got was a cold because of all the other cases of children who’s Moms had done drugs at the time and they came out with three fingers, no legs, or something else that permanently crippled them for life.

Now the cops were called as well as a social worker, it’s all there.. my mother bolting from the ER... She just left me... In the toilet. There is only one thing left to do with a case such as mine at that point and that’s foster care… Trust me I don’t remember half the time who’s family was who they all mix and mashed together. I was with this one family for a while till I was about four, they thought they couldn’t have children and took care of me till she ended up pregnant and they didn’t want who I was or who I came from to effect the newborn so it was then I was sent to someone else’s house and it became almost a game, when would they give me up next? Who would take me in? Would they adopt me? Am I nice enough? I was never adopted but it did teach me a thing or two about people in general. There was a time I thought of looking for my real mother... But I never acted on it, I decided she wasn’t worth my time looking for. After all she was someone who didn’t want me in the first place.

Now one family in particular took me under their wing so to speak. The Jorgensen’s were an artsy family. Painting, sculpting, 70s psychedelic music. They were basically hippies. The oldest son was more so a jock, but his parents bought him a bass guitar. Of course they thought that the bass was a ‘Five-String Guitar’. They were only half wrong... and Right. It was a ‘Five-String Bass’. The son didn’t like taking lessons and it wasn’t as “Hot” as a guitar because no chicks want to sleep with a bassist. I didn’t care though; I took the guitar before he sold it on ebay. He taught me the few notes he knew and I taught myself the rest. They weren’t exactly living the high life and lessons cost money, so sorry that I’m not made of the stuff. I was fine with it; I practiced the thing whenever I could. However there were two little downsides, when I said they were basically hippies I meant it the son smoked joints and the parents too. I was offered a hit and since they were ‘family’ at the time it would’ve been rude of me to decline. I knew the risk of getting high from school but let it slip my mind at the time… And when the cops busted down the doors one day because they heard of a ‘Marijuana Farm’ in the basement that was code for a new family for me and jail for theirs. I feel guilty that I blamed them at the time saying they ‘forced me’ to smoke with them. But I didn’t want to go to jail do you know what they’d do to guys like me in prison?

One thing that was ever constant in my life was the stupid daycare I ended up going to... It was there I met the so called “Founders” assholes more like it. And there was particularly one a*****e in general I can’t stand and I do believe I never will. Pan. Peter Pan. He shamed me in way that took years to get over and overcome.

I was young, innocent at the time I guess you could say... Hell, I didn’t think much of it! At six years old I was just curious! And I learned I should never be curious again! There were piles upon piles of dress up clothes and the two of us were talking. At the time I didn’t mind Peter too much. I mentioned that I thought girl clothes looked curious indeed. He agreed. He also suggested. He’d try a dress on if I did. I didn’t think it would hurt to do something like that. It was just a silly piece of fabric after all... He picked up one and I picked up one and we went into the changing rooms... Well, I went into a changing room. I changed into a purple dress and I didn’t know what to do so I took my pants off. Then the count off: One... Two... Three!

I flung the door open, jumping out to see a Pan still in his clothes and there I was... In a purple dress... With everyone he gathered up staring straight at me... There was this older girl I liked too... And she made a comment about how stupid I looked. And dresses were for girls... Then Peter flung the dress over my head and if that wasn’t worse everyone got to see my spiderman undies. I ran into the changing room and locked the door. I pulled the dress off and ripped it and spat at it. Hell if I knew how to cuss I probably would’ve too. For the rest of the day I refused to come out of that room... And all I could hear was the booming echoing laughter in my ears... Thats when everyone started calling me “Princess Jamie” .... I hate! I hate it!! It took forever to get over that day. And years for people to stop calling me “Princess” though one person still persist on doing so... And I guess you could say that events my Hook... What Peter took from me that day.

After then I didn't give a ******** I hated them all and there stupid happy lives and just because I got into fights more... Someone snickered or laughed, made a princess comment I had to prove them wrong. The teacher’s thought I was the worst student and the other children started to leave me alone. The likely hood of me being fostered out seemed to dwindle into nothing... For most people... High-school is that special time in life where they just have fun and let loose.. Yeah I let loose but in a completely different way.. A football player made a comment about remembering me at the day care and showed me his d**k, asking if the Princess wanted to give it a royal cleaning and I snapped! I told the football-star to shove his d**k up his own arse, insert a few other words in there and it wasn't long until I was slamming his bleeding head against the locker room. My foster family had enough of me after that principal’s meeting and kicked me out. No paper work filled out or nothing. I could’ve gone back.. But it wasn’t worth it. I sold the bass guitar I loved to buy a crappy car off some guy at the auto shop who was going to impound it... It works... It was my ticket out of this town I thought... Sadly that wasn’t the case. Instead it became my home... And I live out of it and try to hide the fact I’m technically homeless to anyone who asks.

I don’t have enough money to attend college but the community college has so many students I’ve snuck in on a few of the theatre classes to sit in the back and hope I don’t get noticed. I might not get a degree in anything but least I’ll be somewhat educated... It was in one of those classes I heard someone mention that the old daycare place is going to be demolished to the ground and honestly... Good riddance... ******** that place. ******** this town! If anything, I want to be there to watch it crumble to the ground.

rajio_obake

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Elsa the Snow Queen
Frozen

User Image
                                          xxxxEllison Artemus Schmidtxxxx

ΘȠ A PEɌȘΘȠAȽ ȽEVEȽ

cαʟʟ mє » ellis
                                          ʟσттery numbers » june twenty-one and twenty-one
                                          ɪт's ɪn the stars » gemini
                                          ϻy ϻeasuremeɴтs » five foot ten and a hundred sixty seven pounds
                                          υnderɴeaтh ɪт aʟʟ » fellow
                                          ɪт's aʙσuт preғerence » i think i might be demisexual... till then i'm kinda asexual leaning hetero
                                          тhe ɢreaтesт тhɪɴɢ ɪn ʟɪғe » would be to live free, unburdened by the past.
                                          ʙut ɪ'ʟʟ ɴever тeʟʟ » i think i remember who killed my parents.

IT'S KIND ΘF ΘBVIΘUS

Nσ need tσ Translate « english, danish, german
                                          My makeup « caucasian - dane
                                          Windσws to my sσul « hazel blue
                                          It's all natural « dirty blonde, dyed platinum
                                          Inked and Pierced « nostril pierced, thats it
                                          Stuck σn replay « antarctica - "little boys with dreams of paper planes were never meant to scrape the sky."
                                          σne word "crayσla" « #110077, #1c4b93, #70ccdb

❆snow
                                                ❆chocolate
                                                ❆having fun (which is rarely)
                                                ❆making snowman and ice angels
                                                ❆acceptance
                                                ❆tea
                                                ❆geometry
                                                ❆studying
                                                ❆solitude
                                                ❆humility
                                                ❆belief in the tomorrow that will come
                                                ❆compliments
                                                ❆chess
                                                ❆books
                                                ❆acoustic songs

※fear
                                                ※being treated differently
                                                ※harming others unintentionally
                                                ※conflicting moments
                                                ※"love at first sight"
                                                ※dissapointing others
                                                ※guilt
                                                ※mirrors
                                                ※being the third wheel
                                                ※smalltalk
                                                ※old rumours
                                                ※therapy
                                                ※book to movie remakes
                                                ※rehashing old history
                                                ※letting people get too close

Lighthearted Distant Intuitive Conflicted Patient

Story of my life...

Let's start this off... People usually start with their parents I guess so... Here’s what I know about mine through the grapevine. My mother had been studying over in Denmark on a student visa. And she'd met my Dad on a tour one of her first days there and well... Things just clicked. My father was a wanna be architect and she was simply there so she could learn abroad... However the two kind of slipped and fell into each other. Went from dating to my mother admitting she was going to have a baby. The day I was born the weather wasn't too good that day, cloudy and pouring, so after mom went into labor it was a race against time to get her to the hospital. Dad had got a new car and didn't want me ruining the upholstery, but kind of caved and forgot about that stuff when she started yelling. When they finally got there it was a short wait of about twenty-two minutes before I popped out all crying and covered in that gross oozy uterus cushioning crap. Mom and Dad saw the crying image of their new born baby and it probably scared them enough so that they never wanted to have another kid. Thus I am an only child (honestly I have no idea).

We stayed in Denmark till I was about two. Turns out my mom was living illegally over there, kind of let her student visa expire. We did eventually come back to the states but it was more of a familial reason, turns out her sister was having trouble keeping a steady job and had tried to... well, she did something to hurt herself and my mother was still her primary care consultant, or whatever that title on the hospital forms is. So she started packing up and my father wanted to come with us but he didn’t put in immediate forms for a visa, instead he used a passport and an excuse to visit. I don’t really know the details but it wasn’t long till they were married. It was a small marriage, but one that was able to get my father a visa since my mother was a US citizen. So when I was a toddler we started living here in this small town, my aunt stayed with us till she could get her bearings and moved into her own apartment. We lived in a small apartment but I never really dreamed of living in a home with a big yard. My father still insisted I learn the language so I know some Danish and I took German in highschool. But back to my younger years...

My father was employed for a construction job, drew up some of the building plans around here. And my mother would take me sometimes to go visit him on the job she got a hoots and hollers, but didn't pay too much mind. It wasn’t long till she got a job as a nurse at the local hospital, she worked the ER shifts so she was regularly busy and my aunt was at the diner... So I started going to daycare. I was kind of shy at first and relatively cautious. I did make friends with a girl, Anna and she kind of helped introduce me to everyone. Most of the founders, some I was nervous around, and others I got along with quite well honestly. When it came to Anna I enjoyed listening to her talk. I was kind of quiet but she could go on for hours, there were times I helped her come to conclusions about little problems like “should I build a princess castle out of legos? or a monster?” Little things but fun things to help answer nonetheless. It wasn’t long till the happy times kind of died down.

When I was 8, before I started second grade I remember because my mom was helping me pack my back pack, there was a knock at the door. My father peered through the eye piece and there was this look he gave my mother I couldn’t describe... She had the same look on her face, and I looked so confused as they told me was told to hide in the bathroom. The door was cracked open.. well I cracked it open... I could hear arguing.. then yelling. And a sudden loud blast. The door closed. I waited before I tried to wake my parents up but they would wake up so I ran outside till I found this woman, well I thought it was a woman at the time turned out to be a drag queen, and she followed me home before calling 911. I had bloodstains on my shirt and ended up being interviewed, they asked if I recognized the voice... If I knew who did it... but I couldn't at the time. I couldn't comprehend that my parents had been murdered. Specially in such a happy town as this.

Afterwards I had a falling out with Anna, kinda over nothing I guess... I just snapped, I yelled and went off at her... I accidentally pushed her... I felt so... so bad afterwards. But I couldn’t bring myself to apologize, I was so ashamed of what I did. Afterwards I just isolated myself and closed myself off to everyone because I believed I would hurt people so I'd rather be alone than with someone, even if they wanted to help me. Because what if I hurt them? About two months later my aunt took me out of daycare because she couldn’t afford it anymore, so she opted to take care of me instead. I soon started locking her out much like everyone else.

In highschool I kept my head down, I wasn't a loner in the obvious sense of the term. I went to school, I talked. To me I seemed happy, or living in the facade of happiness. We were asked to write a short story for class... And I wrote a story of a kid who killed himself and walked among the living a shell of his former self. To him he wasn't dead. He took the tests at school, talked to friends. But in actuality he was on the outside looking in. The counselors called me in pressing to help me, I didn't understand what for I thought this was all a big misunderstanding. It was just a story! And yet they had it in their minds my story was me reaching out when that wasn’t the case at all! I thought it was a misunderstanding... But six months later I got it into my head that maybe I was dead instead. Thoughts that my aunt would be better off without me. People don't want to date someone who could practically be the sister to the child their forced to look after. I was a burden to her. Least thats how I saw it. My former friends, weren't my friends because I was a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. Everyone was better off without me.

I swallowed some pills... But idiot me. I didn't even read the label, I didn't swallow sleeping pills or benadryl... I swallowed advil. And all that did was give me the worst upset stomach. I was rushed to the hospital in my aunt's car and she gave me an earful. Most of the hospital staff remembered my mother and because of that beyond failed attempt of suicide, I had to go away for a month for treatment. I had all my homework and stuff faxed over for me to complete but we weren't allowed to use pens because we might poke our eyes out, even the pencils were dull as could be but I was watched like a hawk. I was uncomfortable and I made that quite known during the therapy sessions. The therapist diagnosed me with Chronic Depression, saying it wasn't major depression because I hadn't tried to hurt myself prior. Yet it did run in the family because my Aunt had it... And during one of her scheduled visit she sat down between the therapist and me and recounted why my mother came home. Because she tried to kill herself years before... And now with me, she wondered what she did wrong to make me want to hurt myself.. When it wasn’t like that at all.

I was released but ended up changing highschools because after about two weeks of being back I hated being labeled as "that weird kid whose parents were murdered and he tried to kill himself on pain meds kid." Not the shortest label in the room. And certainly wasn’t the best legacy to have... The rumours about me made me want to hide inside myself even more. I went back to going unnoticed and popped the light blue anti-depression pills like candy, but not really like candy just, after graduating I kind of stopped taking them as prescribed. I never really felt, "Happier" on them. I just felt content.

I ended up moving away going to a college a state over. And while I was away I saw Frozen... and maybe it's just me but it seemed like what Elsa went through was a metaphor for depression. "Conceal it. Don't feel it." I don't know... I kind of like how it turned out... She was only a villian because she was misunderstood... And I know the feeling of being misunderstood. I recently graduated and received a text from an old friend. I didn't even know they had my phone number. Something about the old day care... I had never really clicked with a Disney character till now... And even now I had kind forgot about the old day care to be honest... It had been so long and I was only they for a short time compared to most. I don't even know if it'll make a difference if I show up to help out. Does anyone remember me? I guess I could find out... But I'm kind reluctant for lack of better words.

rajio_obake

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Mad Hatter
Alice in Wonderland

User Image
                                          xxxxTrenton Hemlock Stantonxxxx

ΘȠ A PEɌȘΘȠAȽ ȽEVEȽ

cαʟʟ mє » Trent
                                          ʟσттery numbers » August 7th and Eighteen
                                          ɪт's ɪn the stars » Leo
                                          ϻy ϻeasuremeɴтs » Six Feet and 197lbs
                                          υnderɴeaтh ɪт aʟʟ » I'm a d**k.
                                          ɪт's aʙσuт preғerence » Who likes d**k.
                                          тhe ɢreaтesт тhɪɴɢ ɪn ʟɪғe » To be drafted in the NFL, duh...
                                          ʙut ɪ'ʟʟ ɴever тeʟʟ » I totally got paid after I had sex once, and honestly... I didn't mind it so much.

IT'S KIND ΘF ΘBVIΘUS

Nσ need tσ Translate « English, then random bits of phrases I learned in my Intro to Foriegn Language class
                                          My makeup « White Mutt
                                          Windσws to my sσul « Hazel Green
                                          It's all natural « Dark Auburn
                                          Inked and Pierced « Tattoo of a wolf on my right shoulder, plugs and my nostril
                                          Stuck σn replay « Ghost Man On Third - "I'm out and on the parkway, patient and waiting for headlights, dressed in a fashion that's fitting to the inconsistencies of my moods."
                                          σne word "crayσla" « #78AB46 #f09d19 #9CCB19

♠Football (American)
                                                ♠Being First String
                                                ♠Two-a-days
                                                ♠Cheerleaders
                                                ♠Instagram
                                                ♠SnapChat
                                                ♠Pills/Anything Really Drug Wise
                                                ♠Tea/Starbucks
                                                ♠Hats/Beanies
                                                ♠Dogs
                                                ♠Parties/After Parties
                                                ♠Sex/Money
                                                ♠Taking Back Sunday/Similar Bands
                                                ♠Booze, don't care booze it up
                                                ♠Friends who share in the "unbirthday" fun

♦Being benched
                                                ♦Mustard
                                                ♦Spoiled Parties
                                                ♦Being picked up by cops
                                                ♦Slow clocks
                                                ♦Bum Highs
                                                ♦Waiting to Hear Back from Colleges
                                                ♦If Someone Breaks My s**t
                                                ♦Starving, I am a growing boy I need sustenance
                                                ♦Lack of money
                                                ♦Lack of sex
                                                ♦Lemonade Tea, like... No.
                                                ♦Bum Highs
                                                ♦Being backrow for a concert
                                                ♦Boredom

B-izarre I-mmoral T-enacious C-hildish H-eedless

Story of my life...

Sooo I’m under the assumption I have to start this whole thing from a prologue of my parents. I actually don’t know much about my mother. She kind of... Well I was a basket baby. See I guess they had sex and she just was like, “I’m not having this... But I’m not aborting this.” I really don’t know but she had me and then dumped me on my dad’s porch steps with a note that said, “You’re son.” So my dad actually had to go about setting me up with an official birth certificate and social. Which must’ve been fun cause he always lets out this long annoyed sigh when he recants the story. My dad’s actually pretty cool. Like I didn’t think I would get a cool dad but, hey I’m not gunna complain. I mean I will when he’s being a d**k! But I’m typically a little s**t, so I guess we even each other out.

He used to play football in highschool and was a quarterback, had an incident and kind of dropped the dream. But he taught me how to play football and I guess I was pretty good cause his skills rubbed off on me. Ew not like that. Get your head outta the gutter. Uhh.. what else... Ohhh!! He had a little sister and he talked about her but guess something happened to her he never really talked about it. And then uncle Peter is kinda he’s more a**l then dad when it comes to following the rules. Don’t know whats up with that... And I guess when he got married him an his wife went at it like rabbits so I got so many little cousins. I call them ‘the bunnies’. They’re are so many of them... So many... I’m shuddering. I know you can’t tell but.. Yeahhhhhh.....

Uhhh so dad works at the hospital and I can’t be left home alone so he had a friend at work mention this daycare and my happy a** was plopped down in there. First I was mean and the kid who grabs there dad by the leg, “Take me home!! Take me back! I won’t pee on the mailbox again!” I think was what I yelled at him. But he still left me there and I was just kind of... Indifferent. And yet, I enjoy talking peoples ears off, so that indifference lasted for about point two seconds.

When I was there, there was a girl who was always quiet in the corner, and I decided I was going to be her friend. I made it up in my mind. Nope, nope I didn’t care. She could push and push but we were gunna be friends. So I said, “Hi.” She said nothing. I went and got a bunch of oreo cookies and then I dropped them in her lap and went on talking about nonsensical things like how I dreamed about ghosts kidnapping milk from my cereal bowl and holding it hostage from the slugs underneath the pillows. Maybe I was the weird kid and just never noticed... Eh. Eventually Alice broke down and started talking back to me an she is my best friend. Yep. Yep.. Best friend. We aren’t dating. Though I think one tabloid might’ve said we were... I also made friends with the Cheshire... Buhhh we kinda hit it off later. We’re kinda both enigmatical so it just makes sense. To me. If it makes sense to you I don’t know, I also don’t kind of care. Thats’ besides the point.

Alas, Alice moved away and I was bored. But we kept in touch, she had phones and I had the home phone and I think my dad got used to just answering and handing the phone to me. Think he’s happy I have a cellphone now.

So I tried out my freshman year and made Junior Varsity Quarterback. And I kinda always knew I was a f**. It was just ********... highschool and hormones. At an after party all the football players were harassing the cheerleaders to kiss and flash tits. The girls said they would only do that if a pair of us football jocks would kiss and flash nips. Fair trade right? Well I was like, “******** yeah I’ll kiss a dude!” and everyone on the team just thought I really wanted to see some boobies. That was until the benchwarmer said he’d do it to score brownie points maybe... But oh... Oh I got in there deep. Girls were cheering, jocks were stunned and he was shoved against a locker with my hand down his pants in front of everyone... I should probably use this moment to mention I was on a football scholarship at the catholic highschool... They were not pleased. Nope. Had my dad called down there for a “Family Emergency” hahah ohhh... Oh you should’ve seen my dad when they said they needed to send me away to a straight camp. Ahahha ohh it was the funniest s**t ever, I’ve never seen my dad cuss so much. An after he was done cussing at the school board he pointed at me an fussed out, “I don’t care who you do, just wrap your damn c**k.” And I lost it, I was laughing in hysterics on the floor. I called Alice & Chesh that night and bragged all about it. Then tweeted, facebooked and even myspaced (R.I.P) about it.

After that the team did treat me differently but it was kind of because they thought I could get away with murder. And maybe I did I don’t ******** know how I still ended up going to the private school like... During sex ed, excuse me abstinence awareness week, I asked a question about a**l and they made me go sit in the library. The whole reason I wasn’t kicked out or had my scholarship revoked was because I actually won them games! Yes! Little ******** private school whooped the public school’s a** because of their f*****t quarterback. Granted! I am not gay in a a flaunty sense... Okay maybe I am but it’s not like I’m gunna rape you if you tell me it makes you uncomfortable... Yet I may constantly hit on you if you’re around. Eh, annn about my secret.. Well it’s not really my secret it’s more so the linebacker’s. He came back to my place and we ******** and after he was saying, “blahblahblahschoolblahparents... Here’s two hundred and fifty dollars don’t tell anyone you had sex with me.” And I know people with morals think that accepting sex money makes you cheap.. Hell, money makes you rich! So I pocketed the money and used it for pills because party favors are the best favors~!

Also! I did get to visit Alice one summer and then she came back and ******** yes!! We are going to party! I am going to have sex, and then we’ll hang with Chesh or we won’t party ... I am not thinking clearly right now... Uhh.. What am I forgetting... 

Oh!! So my dad got married his comatose highschool girlfriend came out of her coma. (It is a long story... I don’t even know.) It as a few years ago, really unimportant, but I have a three going on four year old lil sis and cause of the daycare closing... Mean I guess she doesn’t have to go to daycare... Although still might’ve been fun for her to go to daycare like I did. I do love using her as a wingman. I tell her she’s helping big bro find a lucky penny or something, she buys it. But then my dad found out what I was doing and wasn’t really too happy about my babysitting techniques. I may’ve been punished.. But I also may be breaking his rules an he doesn’t enforce them sooo... ******** it.

I’m just looking forward to my senior year of high school next year. It’s gunna be the biggest unbirthday party of them all.

rajio_obake

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Oogie Boogie
The Nightmare Before Christmas

User Image
                                          xxxxCarlisle Phuong Kanitzxxxx

ΘȠ A PEɌȘΘȠAȽ ȽEVEȽ

cαʟʟ mє » Carrie, Carlie
                                          ʟσттery numbers » June twenty-nine and twenty
                                          ɪт's ɪn the stars » Cancer
                                          ϻy ϻeasuremeɴтs » 5'7 and I haven't weighed myself in over a year
                                          υnderɴeaтh ɪт aʟʟ » Femme Fatale (kidding about the fatale, but I am a female)
                                          ɪт's aʙσuт preғerence » Straight... TO GAMBLING!
                                          тhe ɢreaтesт тhɪɴɢ ɪn ʟɪғe » To make it to and then win the World Series of Poker Tournament.
                                          ʙut ɪ'ʟʟ ɴever тeʟʟ » I killed a man once. . . . Haha! Nahhh! I'm kidding, but I did lose my car in a gamble once, don't worry! I won it back.

IT'S KIND ΘF ΘBVIΘUS

Nσ need tσ Translate « English, German, and a little Vietnamese I picked up from my Bà
                                          My makeup « German & Vietnamese
                                          Windσws to my sσul « Amber orbs
                                          It's all natural « Dark Brown, Dyed Blue
                                          Inked and Pierced « Yes please~
                                          Stuck σn replay « Blood Red - "Then all the energy, reversed the chemistry. Your blood it mixed with all the chemicals in your head."
                                          σne word "crayσla" « #77ddcc, #4455ee, & #16de59

☣ Gambling
                                                ☣ Bugs/Spiders
                                                ☣ Snakes
                                                ☣ Poker (specifically Texas Hold 'Em)
                                                ☣ Stews
                                                ☣ Little Kids (loves babysitting)
                                                ☣ Loud Music
                                                ☣ Dice
                                                ☣ Sewing/Quilting/Crocheting
                                                ☣ Lace
                                                ☣ Rollercoasters
                                                ☣ Abnormality
                                                ☣ Ventriloquy/Porcelain Dolls
                                                ☣ Cherries
                                                ☣ Oldie Horror Movies

☢ Game Loss
                                                ☢ Deception
                                                ☢ Disrespect (of any kind)
                                                ☢ Objectified Commercials
                                                ☢ White Chocolate
                                                ☢ Airplanes
                                                ☢ People Who Avoid Eye Contact
                                                ☢ Food Thats Too Greasy
                                                ☢ Romanticized Monster Stories
                                                ☢ Procrastinating
                                                ☢ Studying for Tests
                                                ☢ Trying to Find a Steady Job
                                                ☢ Horror Movies that are Too Predictable
                                                ☢ Not-So Spooky Haunted Houses
                                                ☢ Fake Ghost Stories

Voracious Self-Restrained (at times) Willful Mildly-Morbid Authoritative

Story of my life...

Twenty-one years ago, my mom turned twenty-one, and went to Las Vegas for the first time in her life. She had gone there with a few close friends, but I guess they weren’t close enough because she got separated from them, somewhere between the open bar and the party table. Luckily some nice gentleman offered to take my mom back to the hotel in which she and her friends were residing. All she had to do was get in his car. She agreed to it without a second thought. She was suffering from, what I would like to call, ‘The Fourth Drink Instinct.’ Anyway, he said he needed to go to use a bathroom and went into a Chapel. My Madre followed him in, because she needed to puke out some of her lunch. Well, they walked inside together, and the fellow inside confused them for another couple.. The gentleman told my mom to say ‘I Do’ and she’d win a prize. She did… And got married right then and there to my father, great right? When they finally made it to the Hotel, my mom woke up with a hangover, a ring on her left finger, and a man going through her luggage. Ends up the nice fellow was poor man down on his luck after his first wife cheated on him with an older man, and meeting my mother was the greatest thing in his life. Plus he couldn’t let her leave him so soon, so he had to marry her in order to protect her from other men… It's almost romantic if you think about it… I guess....

About fourteen months later, I came along and made everything a little more difficult then it already was. See my parents had been living out of my mom’s dad’s basement up till then and with the arrival of another mouth to feed my parents couldn't go on that way. My grandpa, bless his heart, offered to help them as best he could even cutting a deal with one of his longtime friends in order to get my parents a trailer. (It's not fancy but it has rooms). My mom took on a day job at a restaurant and a night job as... well... a Burlesque dancer under the name of Chesty Moore... Embarrassing.. I know! Some parents knew of my mother’s other line of work and would call me a tart... Of course I just thought they meant the food but no... My father well he wasn't much help around the house he never picked up. But he did work for a gas station. We weren't living Lavida Loca but at least we were living. And I think it was because of the child labor laws that were enact were the simple reasonings behind why I wasn't washing dishes for a food joint to help make ends meat... Not to say I didn't wash dishes. I had choirs for everything it just wasn't something I didn't have... If I was just sitting in front of the television doing nothing my parents would find something to do to get me to move away from it.. Like laundry, dishes, make dinner, clean the house, anything and everything really...

I did start earning my weight though... See. With all the odd jobs they couldn’t very well leave me home alone and my grandfather had a job too so it was off to day care for me. And I had to do something to help out! So that’s where gambling came in. My uncle was into poker and horse races and would teach me a thing or two... But as a kid gold fish was easier to understand, and I would bet money I didn’t have against kids who did have money and luckily things usually ended up in my favor and I won the pot. It didn’t make some kids happy but I didn’t care. I guess thats why I chose Oogie Boogie as my Disney character? He could command a room and he always won. Sure his techniques weren’t always the fairest... But he knew how to get stuff done. Less then ten minutes of screen time and he had Santa hanging by the ropes... And he would’ve ended Christmas too if it wasn’t for Jack... But... You can’t win em all right?

Speaking of which, maybe you can? You see... My parents had a second honeymoon in Vegas and earned enough money too purchases a new home and put a little away for a college fund for me. Thats right no more trailer park! No more odd jobs... Though my mother lost her figure she does long for her burlesque days in the sun. I grew up and she started suggesting I take up belly dancing and I shook my head. No see I kind of delved into studying business and the like... But I guess it was just the fact my parents used to work that kind of prompted me to take up babysitting, I loved kids... Kids loved me. I wasn’t a big scary monster to little kids. Besides who doesn’t love raiding a parents fridge? I’m not the babysitter to bring a boy over... Unless that boy is a brother to who I’m babysitting.

I knew Stitch from the daycare, but I didn’t really talk to him till I started babysitting around his house... And we kind of became fast friends... After a while I stopped seeing him around the house and his little sister told me he didn’t live there anymore. I didn’t push it, but one night out with friends I saw him under a bridge and shook him awake. We talked and later he told me about what happened... Woah... And I thought my parents had problems. Luckily most of their problems subsided so they didn’t mind him staying at our house, and since we didn’t live in a dinky trailer or a basement anymore I wasn’t embarrassed to bring people over.. Besides he slept in the spare bedroom according to my parents.

Well, I got accepted to college out of state on scholarship and had to leave and guess he did to. Don’t know whats become of him, but would sure be nice to see him again... College is fun more high risk. I lost my car to a frat house... Won it back but everything was gone. Even the tampons like... why would they need those? Don’t ask me. I’m back for summer, I’ll go back to college in September but till then... Can earn some extra money babysitting and gambling... You know, whatever works.

rajio_obake

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
The Young Prince;; Bambi
Bambi

User Image
                                          xxxxUlrich Ludwig VonLohengrinxxxx

ΘȠ A PEɌȘΘȠAȽ ȽEVEȽ

cαʟʟ mє » Ulrich
                                          ʟσттery numbers » April 21st and Twenty-five
                                          ɪт's ɪn the stars » Aries-Taurus Cusp
                                          ϻy ϻeasuremeɴтs » 6'4 and 187lbs
                                          υnderɴeaтh ɪт aʟʟ » I'mma Dude
                                          ɪт's aʙσuт preғerence » Girlies for Ulrich? :D
                                          тhe ɢreaтesт тhɪɴɢ ɪn ʟɪғe » If my mom could live long enough to meet that 'grandchild' she's been asking about.
                                          ʙut ɪ'ʟʟ ɴever тeʟʟ » I might sell the property... Too many memories and the financial s**t to deal with don't know if I can handle it.

IT'S KIND ΘF ΘBVIΘUS

Nσ need tσ Translate « English & German
                                          My makeup « German decent
                                          Windσws to my sσul « Light blue
                                          It's all natural « Light brown
                                          Inked and Pierced « A Sleeve and a half sleeve. Some plugs.
                                          Stuck σn replay « Never Let Me Go;; "If our lives reverse and if you fall in first, I will hold you close I'll never let you go."
                                          σne word "crayσla" « #784800, #C09030, & #efcf81

❦ Snickerdoodles
                                                ❦ Crime shows
                                                ❦ Marvel comicbooks / movies
                                                ❦ Miniture golf
                                                ❦ Deer
                                                ❦ Antlers
                                                ❦ Country music / Along with other forms of music
                                                ❦ My Mom
                                                ❦ Hunting
                                                ❦ Fishing
                                                ❦ Gun shows
                                                ❦ ESPN & ESPN 2
                                                ❦ Radio stations
                                                ❦ His truck
                                                ❦ Pizza

❧ Ice-skating
                                                ❧ Forest fires
                                                ❧ Tuxs
                                                ❧ Getting sick
                                                ❧ That vampires/werewolf craze
                                                ❧ Long short stories
                                                ❧ Pushy people
                                                ❧ People who are rude to the elderly
                                                ❧ Not enough hours in the day
                                                ❧ The news channels
                                                ❧ Car-stalling
                                                ❧ Documentaries
                                                ❧ Passive aggression
                                                ❧ Cottonmouths
                                                ❧ People who waste the animal

T-trustworthy O-opportunistic U-Unashamed G-generous H-handsome

Story of my life...

Heh who knew it would turn out this way?

Starting with that I guess I’m getting ahead of myself. Shall we start with the very beginning? Or at least the prologue of my beginning...

My parents were young when they met freshman year of highschool... It started innocent enough, with a day just like any other, he woke up late and running to get to school on time. He grabbed his to-go breakfast and bolted out the door. He was going to catch the bus and around the corner she came running a without a warning. Knocked his drink all over him, he remembered her saying, "Sorry I was rushing..." And after that he didn't hear a single word she said, he was caught off-guard by her eyes... My mom has one blue eye and one brown eye. And like her eyes this meeting was a rare moment... At least to my father. As she apologized over again he told her it was nothing but asked for her name. He then asked where she was rushing to apologizing for not catching it earlier... Turns out they went to the same school. She was the ugly duckling. The girl who was too chubby or not pretty enough turned into a cute petite freshman. Well they sat next to each other on the bus and got to know each other as friends before anything. By senior year they had accumulated their own series of ups and downs... Were prom king and queen and on the stage my father proposed to her and the two were wed the summer after graduation.

That was long, long ago... Almost forty years or something? Yeah my parents are old... Or at least my mom is... There I go again getting ahead of myself.

My dad worked as a dentist and after they got settled into their house they were ready to welcome a child into their home. My mother went through a dry spell as well as multiple miscarriages and it crushed her world. After that they kind of gave up. While not entirely, you see my mother loved children. Don’t listen to what the bitter kids say she loved them too. And they saved up enough money to by the building next to their house and turned it into a day care, that was back when my mom was about twenty-seven or so. She ran a day care long before the Disney club got started, heck I’d put money on it that she watched over some of their parents.

A surprise came to my parents when my mother was forty-seven. Twenty years after she started the daycare she found out she was pregnant. At first my father thought the kid couldn’t be his, but it was.. I mean I am his. Anyway, my mother was on strict bed-rest though, only allowed to leave the bed too use the bathroom but she tried to work from home, phoning her workers asking how everyone was doing. There was the fear that I was going to be a still born. Yet with luck my mom went into labour, alas it was about a month and a week early. Yep, I was a premie. I was only kept in the ICU for a month and a half after. I was told I was tiny and that I weight six pounds two ounces. Which is funny looking at me know, but at the time my parents were worried I wouldn’t be able to do the things normal kids do.

I went to work with her and my youngest memory is her coworker saying how cute I was growing up to be and I hid behind my mother like a baby deer I guess. Yeah it’s a little embarrassing looking back on it, but I was a kid what was I supposed to know?

My parents did try to protect me but I grew up to be a rambunctious, healthy boy. I was able to run like the other kids and I even got in a few fights. My mother tended to scold me worse than the other children. She actually had a hard time being hard on some kids but she could do it if it came down to it. Most of the time she was polite as could be and would go out of her way, even bringing our personal VHS collection of Disney movies to the daycare. And I always loved Bambi. He was this small skittish deer who grew into a big strong buck. And oh did I grow into a strong buck. Mean look at me now!

I partied with the rest of them, Leo was a close friend of mine so course I’d be there if he told me there was a party going on. I may’ve snuck out of the house, but what my parents didn’t know wouldn’t hurt em... Least thats what I thought. One night after I snuck out I tried to sneak back in to see a coroner outside the house and my mother was crying and threw her arms around me. Yeah she was mad at me for leaving the house but that was because she couldn’t find me. And when I was seventeen my parents were already sixty-four... And that was the night my father died of a heartache and she was searching for me... She wanted my help and I was no where around. I felt like the biggest scumbag of the earth for the longest time after that... But it reminded me to hug my mother and appreciate the time I had with her...

As she got older it was harder to run the daycare and she had to finally shut the doors. There were some protests from the adults, but what could you do? Well one guy wants to purchase the deed off her. Too bad she already gave the deed to me so guess he’s barking up the wrong tree... I don’t know if I can keep the building though. It would need to be refurbished thats for sure... Maybe it’s just more work than it’s worth?

I don’t know.

rajio_obake

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Victor Frankenstein
Frankenweenie

User Image
                                          xxxxKody Viktor Tewersxxxx

ΘȠ A PEɌȘΘȠAȽ ȽEVEȽ

cαʟʟ mє » Kody
                                          ʟσттery numbers » I was born on National Frankenstein Day aka October 29th and I am seventeen years old
                                          ɪт's ɪn the stars » Scorpio
                                          ϻy ϻeasuremeɴтs » Six feet one and a half inches and 176lbs
                                          υnderɴeaтh ɪт aʟʟ » I've got a monster in my pants
                                          ɪт's aʙσuт preғerence » Constantly Flyin Solo~
                                          тhe ɢreaтesт тhɪɴɢ ɪn ʟɪғe » To win an Oscar before Leonardo does. Or to not be hassled by paparazzi when I go out.
                                          ʙut ɪ'ʟʟ ɴever тeʟʟ » I tried to bring my dog back to life once.

IT'S KIND ΘF ΘBVIΘUS

Nσ need tσ Translate « American/British English
                                          My makeup « Royalty Caucasian
                                          Windσws to my sσul « Starry-Eyed Blue
                                          It's all natural « Dirty Blonde
                                          Inked and Pierced « Nope, Nadda, Zip
                                          Stuck σn replay « Pet Semetary;; "And the night when the wolves cry out, listen close and you can hear me shout!"
                                          σne word "crayσla" « #999999 | #8ac757 | #daad40

♔ Acting
                                                ♔ Dogs / Sparky
                                                ♔ Experimenting
                                                ♔ Filmmaking
                                                ♔ Fixing my own problems
                                                ♔ Fondue
                                                ♔ High-end technology
                                                ♔ Horror movies (ei. Frankenstein)
                                                ♔ Mansions
                                                ♔ Movie premiers
                                                ♔ Popcorn
                                                ♔ Private parties
                                                ♔ Science
                                                ♔ Theatre
                                                ♔ Thunderstorms

♚ Alarm clocks
                                                ♚ Baseball
                                                ♚ Biased Criticism
                                                ♚ Blackmail
                                                ♚ Brussel Sprouts
                                                ♚ Cats
                                                ♚ Nincompoops
                                                ♚ Not having cellphone signal or wifi
                                                ♚ Obnoxious body odor
                                                ♚ Paparazzi
                                                ♚ People who avoid eye contact
                                                ♚ People who talk down (to my fam or me)
                                                ♚ Plastic wannabe fakes
                                                ♚ Rag mags (People, Cosmoplotian, The Inquirer)
                                                ♚ Raisons

S-Skeptical I-Industrious C-Clever K-Knightly O-Outcast

Story of my life...

I guess the simplest way to start off is a quick summary. See I am a natural born actor. That's right I popped out of my Mom's womb with such grace who could deny the talent within me? Granted maybe I’m over exaggerating, though I also should point out that both my parents have had their share of roles. See... I’m the youngest child of Pennie and Kaleb Tewers. That’s right. I’m Alice’s darling baby brother who can do no wrong in the eyes of the public. While my sister is painted as a menace I’m painted to be this mysterious suave guy. Notice I said painted.

I’m sure you all know the gory details... Or at least you think you know them.

Like the time I fell into the river while we were on vacation and my dad had to save me. Or the time I had my first on screen kiss when I was three? Just the little things in life.

I will admit I’m not proud of my first gig. I starred as a diaper baby, sure that might seem like nothing but... Really diaper model? I can put it on my resume, but not like it was a gig I did by choice. I have enjoyed some of my later roles and appearances... But we’ll get back to that.

See I guess one thing the celebrity spotlight leaves out is my family life. When I was a kid I had this pet dog I loved and doted on. I grew up around my mom’s dogs, but Sparky was my own dog. I used to dress him up and make film’s with him. Yes, they were little kid films but they were mine and I was proud of them. Every other friday was movie night and I was usually able to force my parents into watching a few shorts I’d made. And that meant big sis had to sit through them too.

Now like my sister, I too had to visit gramps... Unlike my sister, I didn’t give him a hard time. I usually kept to myself, playing with Sparky who I dragged along to ole podunk wherever, USA. And I guess cause I was the nicer sibling, I didn’t have to go to this daycare as often... Usually when Gramps dropped Alice off at daycare he took me out for ice cream... And then I’d tell Alice afterwards and make her jealous. It was fun. But because I didn’t go often... Didn’t mean I hadn’t gone at all.

While Alice went on wednesdays and fridays... I usually went on tuesdays thursdays. Guess we were just easier to deal with separately? I kept to myself more than my sister and would usually go out of my way to ostracize myself... And someone saw me watching the live action Frankenweenie once and I told them my dog’s name is Sparky and they started calling me Victor Frankenstein. How was I supposed to know Frankenweenie would turn into a Disney movie later on? But I digress... The similiar dog name wasn’t the only reason I was called Victor Frankenstein, I also had an affinity for the macabre. While other kids freaked out over Goosebumps, I had already stared in a horror movie so I didn’t see what the big deal is. After all ghost are nothing but smoke and mirrors. But I suppose when you’re trying to explain ghost stories people just consider you a little loopy. I think after that I tattled on gramps shortly thereafter. And oh were mommy and daddy not so happy when they found out... Eh, his fault. It wasn’t long till I forgot about said daycare kids and went on with my own life. And back when I was a preteen my weirder phase in my life...

I was ten and maybe the accusation of being Doctor Frankenstein stuck in my head? I was playing ball with my dad when my dog ran after the ball and the garbage man ran him over... We buried Sparky... Had a little ceremony in the backyard... I dug him up. Not right after but when I thought everyone was asleep. I was determined to bring my dog back to life! But my mom caught me after I threw my kite out the window... She was just going to tell me to go to bed, but when she walked in and saw Sparky on my desk the conversation kind of shifted to, “Oh my poor baby I am so sorry!! We’ll get you a new dog! Are you okay?!” Heh... Least no one found out... Sure the press would have a field day with that.

After reburying Sparky... Life kind of went on. Sis and I are close but we’re not... We live in the same house but when your lives are on constant display sometimes hard to get a word in edge wise... Besides she has her friends. And I have... myself. I don’t think I’m lonely. I did have a girlfriend once nude photos of her and another guy leaked and I guess she was cheating on me... So it’s just easier to keep to myself not that I haven’t messed around, I have just not looking for someone in my life anytime soon. I don’t think they’d stay around long anyway... I may portray this gentle, kind soul in a few tv shows I’ve been in. But I tend to speak with my foot in my mouth half the time and honestly I don’t care if you want to hear it, I want to say it. If I don’t have time for your s**t I’ll let you know, cause honestly... Why bother dicking around when I can just say it straight?

Why am I here? Oh thats the first good question this whole interview... You see unlike Alice whose been “banished” I’m just here to surprise her and tell her about all the fun she’s missing back home. Like how I got my new role on an upcoming teenage horror highschool version of Frankenstein. And guess who's playing Victor Frankenstein? This guy.

Daycare what?

I’m sorry I think you got the wrong guy.

rajio_obake

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Hades, lord of the dead
Hercules

User Image
                                          xxxxTheophilus Gallos Pierroxxxx

ΘȠ A PEɌȘΘȠAȽ ȽEVEȽ

cαʟʟ mє » just... just call me Theo
                                          ʟσттery numbers » September 2nd and Twenty-Five
                                          ɪт's ɪn the stars » Virgo
                                          ϻy ϻeasuremeɴтs » 5'11 and 180lbs of solid muscle
                                          υnderɴeaтh ɪт aʟʟ » A Gent
                                          ɪт's aʙσuт preғerence » Heterosexual
                                          тhe ɢreaтesт тhɪɴɢ ɪn ʟɪғe » Success. Honestly, success is the best revenge.
                                          ʙut ɪ'ʟʟ ɴever тeʟʟ » I run an escort business, and I may have come into some money recently... Oh! and I'm seeing a maried woman, nothing too bad.

IT'S KIND ΘF ΘBVIΘUS

Nσ need tσ Translate « English, Greek, French
                                          My makeup « Greecian something or other
                                          Windσws to my sσul « Cold hazel blue eyes
                                          It's all natural « Butterscotch blonde
                                          Inked and Pierced « Got a few peices of art I'm proud of, and some plugs
                                          Stuck σn replay « Tracing Back Roots;; "Eight years ago I committed a sin & there were many more that followed with"
                                          σne word "crayσla" « #84B2D5 #4C7DA1 #255579

◈ My strip club
                                                ◈ Steak
                                                ◈ French fries dipped in A1 Steak Sauce
                                                ◈ A1 Steak Sauce
                                                ◈ Interesting secrets
                                                ◈ Philly cheese steak pizza
                                                ◈ Dirty laundry (figurative meaning)
                                                ◈ Bonfires
                                                ◈ Houses that have old timey fireplaces
                                                ◈ All flavours of Mountian Dew
                                                ◈ Freak Shows
                                                ◈ Reality television shows
                                                ◈ Snarky jokes
                                                ◈ Playful fighting turned to sex
                                                ◈ Girlfriend's company

▣ Jelly beans
                                                ▣ Getting screwed over
                                                ▣ People who make a fuss over global warming
                                                ▣ Tofu
                                                ▣ Being told what to do
                                                ▣ Cold weather
                                                ▣ The "great" outdoors
                                                ▣ Abuse (Physical, Verbal, Animal)
                                                ▣ Crocs
                                                ▣ Sushi
                                                ▣ Giant african land snails
                                                ▣ Clothes shopping
                                                ▣ Cockroaches
                                                ▣ Cops meddling
                                                ▣ People who can't appreciate a good thing

Sarcastic Laid-back Hot-Tempered Slightly Selfish Talkative

Story of my life...

My Mom and Dad were life long neighbors. My Mom wasn't the, cutest of kids, my Dad was a geek/nerd/dork/whatever, he was the kid your parents didn't want you to hang out with, not because they were a bad example, but because he was the kid parents secretly thought he had some sociopathic problems he was not diagnosed for. Luckily, for my Mom her parents encouraged her to make a friend and they didn't care what/who said friend was. So one day at the playground my Dad was playing in the sand box, Mom walked up to him and asked if she could join. He said yes, and they were glued to each other's side like that. Anyway, by Middle school Mom grew up and got a pair of melons and Dad... He was still a dork-wad, but my Mom stuck with him. It paid off, because in High school, he matured, made it on the field hockey team and... He asked her out sophomore homecoming and then asked her to marry him at prom. She did. And Then they had me! It was all going well... up until I was thirteen and my dad was diagnosed with pancreas cancer. Apparently the doctors didn’t believe his complaints so when it was found all they could do was make him comfortable till he passed on.

But going back to when he was alive, both my parents were pretty smart, so they sent me off to Daycare. I stayed there from six in the morning to seven at night, factor in the hours spent at school I guess most of my days were spent away from my family. One might say I didn’t have a lot of family time. Though they were my family so safe to say I know them best. There were times my parents didn't pick me up till later, they weren't supposed to but they left me there anyway. It was fine with me being the oldest there I suppose I was looked at as “cooler” or something... I don’t know, though I wasn’t so much ‘cool’ as I was a hot-head. I lit ants on fire with a magnifying glass and even got in a fight with the owner’s son once. I don’t remember what it was about just that we were pretty evenly matched, and evenly bruised and scratched up after the whole thing settled down. I’m over it now, don’t know about him.

Now flashing forward again, after my father died, my mother went through a string of guys. Some were too nice, some were to up in her business. It was like she couldn’t catch a break. Though when I was sixteen she ended up dating and marrying this guy what felt like all in one go. Hey! If it makes them happy. I didn’t really get along with my step-sis... With her being Hercules and me being Hades. Kinda makes sense that we wouldn’t really get along. We were always competitive during family game night. Maybe we were each competing for our parents attention. Who knows! I left the house shortly after and went to college, getting a small one bedroom apartment that fit my needs.

I ended up meeting this lady I was head over heels for. She had curves in all the right places and what can I say? I enjoyed her company. But then I got a call from a job I was managing at the time and just fell out of track with her. I may or may not be part of the Greek Mafia. Everyone knows about the Italian Mafia but there is a Greek one as well. Turns out the boss died and left me his business. What business? The strip club I was managing under him... Followed by his escort service. Safe to say some of the older generation were a bit peeved to be in my services now but it was in his will so if they had a problem. They knew that the being fired wasn’t a pretty sight. Luckily I was going to college for a business and economics degree anyway... I just had my business already started for me.

A few years later, business has been going as it does I spotted a familiar pretty little thing in the cameras and went outside to see what the fuss was. Apparently Meg wanted a job, one I blatantly refused. The yelling match went on till we were tangled in the sheets. And I still told her she couldn’t have a job as a stripper... Bar side maybe... But then again some people are a bit grabby and maybe I’m selfish and wanna keep all the grabbing to myself. She might be married... I just conveniently ignore that fact.

rajio_obake

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Lost Boy ;; Slightly
Peter Pan

User Image
                                          xxxxRussell Caster Helmsdalexxxx

ΘȠ A PEɌȘΘȠAȽ ȽEVEȽ

cαʟʟ mє » Russell or Russ
                                          ʟσттery numbers » Feb 17th and Twenty-three
                                          ɪт's ɪn the stars » Aquarius
                                          ϻy ϻeasuremeɴтs » Five feet ten and a half inches and I weigh none of your business
                                          υnderɴeaтh ɪт aʟʟ » Lost Boy
                                          ɪт's aʙσuт preғerence » Dames
                                          тhe ɢreaтesт тhɪɴɢ ɪn ʟɪғe » To stop fighting with my girlfriend over stupid s**t, but honestly thats not ever gunna happen.
                                          ʙut ɪ'ʟʟ ɴever тeʟʟ » I refuse to mention or bring up that I've grown up comfy. I've even moved away from my parents so people don't associate me with their 'old' money.

IT'S KIND ΘF ΘBVIΘUS

Nσ need tσ Translate « English, Italian
                                          My makeup « English/Italian
                                          Windσws to my sσul « Smoky blue
                                          It's all natural « Dark brown
                                          Inked and Pierced « More scars then anything
                                          Stuck σn replay « I Hate Everything About You ;; "I hate everything about you why do I love you?"
                                          σne word "crayσla" « #e62521 #1ecfd1 #c1c1c1

◑ donuts
                                                ◑ my farm
                                                ◑ shooting games
                                                ◑ ps3
                                                ◑ my apartment
                                                ◑ breaking rules
                                                ◑ intimate times
                                                ◑ reality tv
                                                ◑ getting into fights
                                                ◑ money
                                                ◑ alcohol / smoking
                                                ◑ schadenfreude
                                                ◑ pranks
                                                ◑ work
                                                ◑ my girlfriend

◐ disrespect
                                                ◐ starving
                                                ◐ pineapple pizza
                                                ◐ waking up early
                                                ◐ frisbee
                                                ◐ squirrels
                                                ◐ seltzer water
                                                ◐ politics
                                                ◐ being restrained
                                                ◐ vegan burgers
                                                ◐ romance movies
                                                ◐ authorities
                                                ◐ rainbows
                                                ◐ work
                                                ◐ my girlfriend

Rejected Violent Guarded Resentful Impulsive

Story of my life...

I guess I had parents if you can call them that. They didn’t really do much, least I don’t remember them doing anything important besides conceiving me... And my sister. However I never I asked for them to be my parents. I think they may have feared me.. Or maybe they just didn’t get that cookie-cutter kid they asked for. I wasn't one for family I mean sure I had a mom and a dad but I didn't do much to try and get to know them. Though I can say the same for them, the moment my sister and I were old enough we were sent off to boarding schools, the only times we were together as a family was when it was required of us. Our parents are old money, we were made of the stuff born into it, our parents didn’t want us to be selfish but they also didn’t want us if that makes any sense. We were like living trophies to their achievements of doing nothing. I will admit since graduating my sister and I have found time to spend more time together than we used to. I enjoy her company for the simple fact we get to learn more about eachother each time... We didn't grow up close so I appreciate the few glimpses we get.

Though before I was old enough for boarding school, I still lived with my parents… And I’ll go ahead and point out during preschool and grade school I had no friends. Mostly I stayed in the back of the room ignoring everybody or casting a glare over the entire class I was given a 'sad face' more than once in kindergarten. And honestly, even back then I didn't give a ******** I hated them all and there stupid happy lives and just because I fought someone for a crayon doesn't mean a thing. They took my box of crayons when I was coloring they were asking for it. Or if someone tried to take my snack it wasn't my fault they were too stupid to realize it was their own goddamn fault. My Aunt owned a daycare I was forced to go to and my cousin might be older than me but I refuse to believe he’s smarter… We’ve gotten in a fight more than once on occasion and it ends in a draw, though I guess he’s not so bad. I just didn’t care much for him as a kid. I enjoyed fighting him and sometimes I wasn’t even mad, I just asked if he wanted to have a go and we did… So I guess we were playing if you can call it that.

There were a few kids though I didn’t mind fighting for no reason besides they looked at me funny, or maybe they made my baby sister cry and it was all the excuse I needed… So I was the classic bully through and through getting my kicks from beating on poor fools who didn’t get what they signed on for with me in their class. But there were other underlying reasons to why I did, what I did when I was younger. My parents had taken me to a psychiatrist who diagnosed me with some anger disorder among other things I’m pretty sure he listed off simply so he could prescribe a pill and have my parents cough up the cash. Though despite what most would like to think I excel in mathematics. Maybe the people I beat up would have felt better if my intelligence was lower than average..? Who knows.

For most people... High-school is that special time in life where they just have fun and let loose. At the all boys boarding school… I let loose but in a completely different way.. It started out as something I tried to ignore.. People. Everywhere you turn in high-school there are people. And sometimes people just stress me out or piss me off. I don't know why and if you didn't notice from my kindergarten years I'm not a "people, person".. I tried my best to ignore them.. But there had been a time I told the football-star to shove his head up his own arse, insert a few other words in there and it wasn't long until I was slamming his bleeding head against the locker room. Followed by his friends.... Safe to say I was expelled from that school. Though I will give the school one thing, it did teach me business skills. I kind of got enough money to start a small farm and harvest some crop. Yes, I have pot farm. And a successful one at that.. I also dabble in selling other goods but weed my main cash crop.

I moved back in town to attend the private school my last semester before graduating and I had seen this girl around… It wasn’t till I started running into her a few times that I got the notion to ask her out. Just a few dates here and there, sometimes work would call and we didn’t really have that new couple honeymoon phase… It was just a slow steady build up and it wasn’t till we were pretty serious and I was heavily invested in our relationship that she confided in me her secret cause honestly.. I wouldn’t have guessed it. I also didn’t remember who she used to be in daycare so that may’ve helped… When the fee cost came up I told her I’d take care of it and to view it as a birthday present from me to her. We ended up getting an own apartment together and maybe work is stressful… Or just relationships in general cause we do fight, but mostly behind closed doors is where it counts most.

rajio_obake

Fanatical Phantom

16,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
San
Princess Mononoke

User Image
                                          xxxxFenris Elfen Wolfexxxx

ΘȠ A PEɌȘΘȠAȽ ȽEVEȽ

cαʟʟ mє » Fen
                                          ʟσттery numbers » March 19th and 17
                                          ɪт's ɪn the stars » Pisces-Aries Cusp
                                          ϻy ϻeasuremeɴтs » 5'4" and 136 lbs
                                          υnderɴeaтh ɪт aʟʟ » She-wolf
                                          ɪт's aʙσuт preғerence » Heterosapien
                                          тhe ɢreaтesт тhɪɴɢ ɪn ʟɪғe » To never be as weak as I once was.
                                          ʙut ɪ'ʟʟ ɴever тeʟʟ » My mother recently contacted me and is asking for forgiveness, but I don't think I want to forgive her.

IT'S KIND ΘF ΘBVIΘUS

Nσ need tσ Translate « English and bits of random phrases sprinkled in
                                          My makeup « probably/most likely white trash
                                          Windσws to my sσul « blue
                                          It's all natural « light brown dyed red
                                          Inked and Pierced « I have my ears pierced and a tattoo on my arm
                                          Stuck σn replay « Shattered ;; "And I've lost who I am, and I can't understand why my heart is so broken."
                                          σne word "crayσla" « #ca5353 #8ec9c4 #c1adaa

♙ wolves
                                                ♙ foxes
                                                ♙ my pet fox
                                                ♙ coyotes
                                                ♙ pocket knife
                                                ♙ forests
                                                ♙ anime
                                                ♙ puella magi
                                                ♙ nightmares
                                                ♙ grandfather clocks
                                                ♙ starving
                                                ♙ words of affirmation
                                                ♙ darkroom photography
                                                ♙ theatre
                                                ♙ ramen burgers

♟ humans
                                                ♟ hypocrisy
                                                ♟ imbeciles
                                                ♟ overly long fingernails
                                                ♟ debt
                                                ♟ people who try to boss me around
                                                ♟ fairytale endings
                                                ♟ someone attempting to correct me
                                                ♟ being told “no”
                                                ♟ flower bouquets
                                                ♟ public transportation
                                                ♟ flat soda & warm beer
                                                ♟ sitting on beds
                                                ♟ breakfast burritos
                                                ♟ sweet candies

wild brave serious fearless argumentative

Story of my life...

My past isn’t that great. I've only been on this earth for seventeen years… and I can tell you… It isn’t that great. I wasn’t necessarily wanted. My father and mother were married in their mid-twenties, broke off their asses. Don’t know what actually got them together, but my mother got pregnant and had me and my father had to work to pay for what we had. I don’t remember much about him I remember he took me to the playground once. Thats really the only good memory of him I have. He went to work at night came home in the morning, and the cycle continually started all over everyday like clockwork. But there was one morning he didn’t come home, my mother didn’t think much of it… she forgot to pick me up that day because she thought he was going to pick me up from daycare but he didn’t. We went home and waited for him to come home for dinner it wasn’t till the next day something seemed amiss. So it was just my pregnant mother and me at home.

From then on I pretty much had to learn to accept I was born was raised on welfare by an alcoholic mother. It was made worse when my sister was born stillborn because my mother drank more often after that, so I was often forgotten about at the daycare. I can’t count how many times they had to call my mother or one of the workers offered to drive me home. But as if by some sheer accident the Studio Ghilbli film Princess Mononoke was on when I was in second grade and I related so much with San it wasn’t even funny. Sure the movie was hardcore and gave me a few nightmares of boarish gods covered in black and bloody were hiding and waiting for me under my bed. But I think I loved it so much because my fears were manifested in the imaginary creatures rather than my actual life. Being neglected by my mother was something I was used to and I was honestly surprised other kids thought it was a bizarre thing because to me, that is and was my reality.

We lived in the rough part of town and one night when I was ten, my mother had sent me out late to buy alcohol, and when I was making my way back home a man brutally attacked and robbed me. I suffered a broken jaw, among other injuries, I was in the hospital as a Jane Doe till I woke up and was able to mention what happened to me and who I was. When I recovered I swore off being vulnerable ever again. I learned to fight, and learned to look out for myself more. Safe to say when social services came around they picked me up from my mom’s and I was put in the foster care and bounced around till I came to the house where Tron lived, I looked up to her like a big sister and she didn’t judge me for my past… In fact she recently did a tattoo piece for me… One of my art pieces dedicated to my personal struggles and overcoming them. I was pulled away from her house and put in a halfway house, but I still hung out with Marcy a lot and she invited me to live with her… So kind of packed up my small little personal items and moved in to live with her and the comfy double fluff air mattress. I tend to lack trust in people, in general, that leads me to be alone most of the time. But Marcy I trust, and honestly I don’t mind not trusting others as long as I have my pet baby fox I’m good.

And when it comes to the daycare and mall situation… Yeah, that pisses me off. I would rather find out the daycare is being demolished and being turning into a nature park. Do we really need another mall around here?

rajio_obake

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas