Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxx███████████████████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx♛* DEATH IS ONLY THE BEGINNING DEATH IS ONLY THE BEGINNING DEATH IS ONLY THE BEGINNING DEATH IS ONLY THE BEGINNING DEATH IS ONLY THE
xxxxxxxxxxxxx ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Atticus listened to his younger brother, he would wait for as long as he needed for his little brother. As the scent was put in front of his face, he took a deep whiff and yelped when the hand was lodged into his side. Oh, he liked the pain which Law's fist had dug in, but what he didn't expect was the body of his falling to the ground as he rubbed his face in the ground. The scent he had picked up on had a lot of cat scents on it, how hard would it be if the scent was covered with cats? Not many people liked cats at this school right? Lies, there were plenty of people who loved the company of cats. He was also rubbing his head on the ground because his mind felt like it was splitting after Lawrence had left the room, now that some memories of home were coming back. Hearing the footsteps come back, he had a thin layer of sweat on his body as his breath was fast and shallow, trying to deal with the pain of the broken rib going through his body. "C-coming in a moment..." He said softly as he gripped his bruised side with the broken rib. How much more of this could he take? A lot more bashing, he loved the adrenaline passing through his system, the endorphins keeping him awake until he either got to his room or the Headmasters room. Moving closer to his brother, he whispered the words of farewell into his ears, saying that he simply couldn't tonight. He needed sleep before he broke down in front of them, even though he was holding the bruise, keeping himself awake at all costs.

When he reached the room of the Headmaster, he stood at the door on his two legs, knocking at the door. He only knocked three times and saw heard the door open but didn't hear the door slam in his face, so he made his way inside quietly and moved towards the dog bed. He wasn't allowed to sleep in his masters bed, it was only for sexual interactions when it came down to it; soon the pup was fast asleep without a care in the world. He simply didn't know how much time had passed before he heard footsteps coming near the room. Lifting his head up, listening to the sounds, he heard the other person wake the Headmaster up.

Flinching internally, even Atticus knew not to do that; he had been on the receiving end of Ryuu's wrath, it was one thing that you just DON'T do... wake the sleeping dragon. If you had ever heard the phrase, do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup. Atticus would have to agree hearing the bones break on a guy, probably one of Ryuu's flunkies and smelt the bit of blood. He wanted to get out of bed to lick the blood, so as he was moving out of the dog bed, as he was just about to step out of it but put his hand back in the bed as he heard Ryuu tell him to stay put where he was. He decided to fall back asleep few however long it was, before his ears perked to the sound of the door locking.

The soft foot falls of Ryuu came closer and even if he knew it was coming, a yelp still left his mouth as his face pressed against the pillow.

~~
                                                Opening his eyes slightly after having one hour worth of sleep, Kau wanted to lay in the bed after being so damaged, two piercings had been torn out, a broken shoulder had been sustained and he had plenty of bitemarks over his body as he was bleeding here and there with pieces of his hair torn out, his neck was bleeding a tiny bit due to the bit marks, he heard Ryuuzen leave and he was left alone with a man in black, knowing Ryuu he had put that into play so he wouldn't die. He couldn't exactly allow this guy to touch him as he tried sitting up and groaned, man he was sore, of course he would be, but he would have to forego wearing a long sleeved shirt and the bondage shirt, because a) it would hurt taking the damn thing off, not that Kau actually hated it, but it would get annoying as all hell.

"I was instructed to make sure you are still breathing by the end of today, Kau sighed and allowed the male to patch him up. It was annoying, but he stayed still, not moving about and felt his arm get supported by a sling of some type for his broken shoulder. Once all was said and done, he walked into the kitchen, not seeing Remi nor Leo that was there but smelling them and tried to make a sandwich for himself, with a great deal to struggle with.

Where: Kitchen Comapny: People... maybe Thoughts: Time for something to eat.

Quote:

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ezail Shion. Balinor

I have lived a long time, My age is

Four hundred and thirty-six

and though you can most likely tell, i am a

Manly fae

My story is long, but i will tell you a bit of my past

Ezail was born as the first fae child into the Summer palace before it was blocked off or closed off. He ad been outside his court plenty of times, each time had been more amazing than the last. The prince, like most Summer fae enjoyed the harsh sunlight but hated the winter Court, their icy castles making their powers weaker, but honestly Ezail had to be an oddball of the group. He loved the Winter Courts, it was like a refreshing walk in the park for him but it still weakened his powers going into the Winter Courts themselves. Their ice palace was a beautiful and majestic place full of wonder.

Love blossems all year, but i am truly happiest among my own kind

Summer Court

The days are long, and the nights cold. but i find comfort

The Summer Palace

I love them like the blood coursing through my veins

The Winter Court Prince... He just doesn't know that yet

There are many ways to set me apart, but i also have

Ezail has a tattoo on each of his shoulder blades, hiding his red, orange and black wings that unfurl on his will.

Now that you know me, Know the name of my master

Silvanius

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
❝Looks are ev e ryt h in g❞
User Image
►THIS WILL NEVER CHANGE◄

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• AT HEART I'LL ALWAYS BE: Hajime Hijikata-Zephyr Saitou

• IT'S NOT BRAIN SCIENCE, I'M: Male

• BELIEVE IT OR NOT I AM: Twenty-Five

• BORN ON THIS DAY OF THE YEAR: October Thirty-first... on halloween... oooooo~

• CAN YOU BELIEVE THEY CALL ME?: Mister Conflicted, Mister Sadistic oh so you wanna know why they call me mister conflicted as well as mister Sadistic? Well, let's just put it like this.. I'm not telling you. My other nicknames are Zeph and Haji

• I HATE ADMITTING I HAVE A PROBLEM: I'm usually very conflicted WITHIN myself, not from an outside force... but an INSIDE VOICE... INSIDE of me, even the inside force can affect the things I do outside of my body.

• I'M STUCK WITH THIS PERSON: Serenity Serena Salacia

►LOOK INTO MY SOUL◄
• PEOPLE TEND TO DESCRIBE ME THIS WAY: I have a couple of major flaws, I for one as my most top priority flaw that I have is that I'm sadistic. I love it when ladies cry tears of fear around me, when they look at me with hate filled eyes, that's the way I want to see them, hating me for the hurtful beast I am deep down inside, but this side only comes out when my split personality disorder comes into play. As for my second major flaw, I'm actually diagnosed with a split personality disorder, I constantly have to be able to control the other voice in my head telling me the wrong things, like say if I think that my fiancee likes me, my other voice in me, or the other side of me will always contradict that, telling me she really hates me for all I'm worth. With my normal side of me, I'm very charming, trying to charm other people and very talkative, trying to charm my way into a girls life, or even a guys life.

With my Schizophrenia though, it doesn't help when I see hallucinations and think everyone is out to get me, I guess it is because of this that I also try to distance myself from other people, it's not that I want to isolate myself from everyone, I just don't trust my other side being around lots of people when the other me does come out. Though when my other side o me does take over, I don't tend to remember much of what happens when they do take over, probably small snippets though that's about it. I'm also very sweet and caring as well as trying to please the ladies by being a charmer, a grade A charmer. Behind all of this, I'm just a person who isn't very easy to understand nor enjoy being misunderstood. Though I basically am just a misunderstood child.

►WE SHOULD LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE◄
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• BIOGRAPHY: Haji was actually born in Kyoto, Japan. One of the many provinces there and born of an actress/violin player for a mother and a multi-millionaire entrepreneur who owned a lot of the big businesses in Japan, like laptop companies, motorbike companies and gaming companies. As the first son of the family, Hajime was expected to have great things upon him, follow in his fathers footsteps take over the companies he owned, so much stress was put on him when he first started growing up. His younger brother was born soon after he turned about five, his younger brother resented him growing up, he had very little of his mothers affections, so until the age his little brother began to constantly abuse the older Haji, he was safe. Life was stressful enough and when Haji reached the age of ten, that's when his little brother began abusing the shiz out of his younger brother non-stop. When their mother and father weren't around, Haji would get things thrown at him, like chairs, desks, punches, anything the younger brother could take out on him, he did. Haji had no way to retaliate. He didn't want to incur his parents wrath. With the stress and abuse getting to him, his thoughts created minds of their own, most of them going away, but one seemed to stick around. His alter named "Diablo", now Diablo had very sinister thoughts, he wasn't the kind alter or other personality that people liked having around. One time while getting beaten up by his little brother, Diablo decided it was time to take control.

He intimidated his younger brother, scaring him senseless, beat him the same way he had been beaten by him most of his life. This continued on for about thirty minutes, scaring his younger brother senseless and being very sadistic, when Hajime came too, he couldn't remember much of what happened, he started hearing voices and hearing things that weren't there due to stress being placed upon his shoulders. He was cracking under every expectation. When he finished school and came to high school, things got a lot worse, he began to hear more voices, his younger brother didn't seem to care, his mother and father worried over their son and took him to the doctors, he kept saying that there were voices in his head telling him to pick a barrel that had a bomb in it, he also thought he saw ghosts and ravens pecking out his eyes. His parents had given him some medication, which controlled the voices and hallucinations, but with this medication, he began to get all the more depressed with the stress on his shoulders, he began drinking and doing a bit of drugs, which was not good with his current medication.

Soon he was taken to social gatherings when Hajime reached about the 19 year mark, his father wanted him to choose a wife from their choosing to keep the family line wealthy. He began being charming at the social gatherings, but no girl ever caught his eye, girls fawned over him. Even about this age, his younger brother had a girlfriend and was only with Heero (Haji's younger brother) to get closer to Hajime and sweep him off of his feet. Heero went back to abusing and beating the s**t out of Hajime for stealing his girl away from him when Hajie had clearly done nothing wrong in the first place to warrant such behavior towards him, he pulled away from his family because honestly they did nothing to stop this behavior from Heero. It was disgusting and downright belittling, but he stuck with his family, just barely came out of his room, if he did, it was for breakfast, lunch, dinner, medication taking and going to social gatherings. It continued like this until the age of twenty-five when Hajime took over his families companies, his younger brother had moved away from home and Hajime had gotten a call saying that he had been put into a contract marriage, since he couldn't get someone himself. His parents decided to help him out to get someone fitting for the first born son. Haji, like anyone else was actually enraged at the idea to be perfectly honest.

His father wanted him to gain a beautiful wife, a trophy and use her to make a baby, an heir that would take over what he had already done then tell her to bugger off somewhere else. The first son really disliked the idea, if he was to have somebody, it would be better of his choosing and he wanted it to be a long term sort of thing, but she also had to be able to accept ALL of him and the voices in his head, he also wanted to escape it, for fear of being misunderstood or even rejected. He hated it. Though his father had already made the contract, so now he had no way of pulling out of it. He would have to prepare himself for the road ahead and brush up on his English language.

►TYING THE KNOT◄:
• YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW MY THOUGHTS: I honestly don't like this arrangement and I don't think my other me will like it at all, I think it's better to stay alone where I wont hurt everyone as much, or even scare them off with my scarier me.

►THIS IS MY PUPPETEER◄: Silvanius

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

愛愛愛愛愛愛愛愛愛愛愛愛愛愛愛愛愛愛愛愛愛愛愛愛愛愛愛愛愛

Hajime was in the limo, on his way to the dinner date that was supposed to happen tonight so he could meet his fiancee. The ravenette looked out of the window, enjoying the evening, or at least it looked like the evening. He hadn't been informed of his fiancee's name, so he could only guess as to who it was as he reclined back into the plush leather seats of the limo with his champagne glass in one hand, swirling it around gracefully in his hand, careful not to spill any champagne on himself or in the seats. He had taken his medication, but was still drinking champange, even though he wasn't supposed to. How could he not in a situation like this where his parents had found somebody to FORCE him to marry into an arranged marriage. He was wearing a tux with a purple tie, seeing as how he had been told that he was supposed to be going to a valentine dinner type thing. 'Damnit. Why did have to be pulled into this situation? I really do hate these kinds of things. Maybe my other me wont come out tonight.' He thought to himself when the limo stopped, his black slacks, black dress shoes, white dress shirt, black vest and a black jacket with a well matching purple tie. Finishing his drink, he decided to hop out of the limo.

His fiance would be in there, he sighed running a hand through his black hair, he saw the door open and one leg came out rather gracefully and elegantly as he nodded his head at the male that opened the door. 'Here I thought you were too scared to face anyone? Scared I'll scare them away Haji? Scared I'll damage them?' The voice in his head spoke with a slight his, that dark undertone in his words were what made everyone run, especially his maniacal laugh he usually did. That would send shivers down anyone spine for weeks at a time. Haji clutched the side of his head, looking around frantically, hearing voices and seeing hallucinations was something he really didn't want to see tonight as he ignored the voice for now, walking up the steps, he felt, somewhat awkward walking up the stairs into something like this by himself.

Taking a deep breath, he walked into the event room and saw everyone conversing with one another. He needed to find his fiancee and not scare her off tonight. He only knew her first name was Serenity, he knew nothing more than that as he walked forward, moving between the people to look around, first off though, he heard his phone go off. maybe that would be someone wanting to do a business thing with him, but he simply could not talk right now. He needed to find his fiancee, this was supposed to be their night, not the fact that he was busy making phone calls to business partners, no he couldn't do that to his fiancee tonight. He didn't care if it was his father, they would not be disturbed tonight and that was a promise that would last for who knows how long. Turning his phone off, he made his way to the bar and sat down, getting a drink of sake, he turned around, people watching, not sure where to start to look for his fiancee.

His eyes then looked at the bar and who was here, a female with white hair and in a little black dress. She was gorgeous, but he doubted that would be his fiancee, his picture of his fiancee was a plain looking girl, as he looked at the others there, there was a male at the bar as well as a couple of other girls, as the bartender came back with his drink of sake, he sighed, taking a drink of his sake, he placed it back on the counter, and turned back around, taking his elbows off of the bench as he made his way over to the white haired girl, he better start with her.

"Shitsurei... I mean... excuse me... are you Serenity?" He asked slowly and with a few complications in his pronounciation in his english wording, showing that he wasn't exactly born and raised here, so his english was a little askew. Once she turned around, he gave a slight bow and looked back up at her, "Watashi wa... I mean errrr... I am your fiance, Hajime Saitou." He said hoping his english was better this time, though he highly doubted it. His english was probably worse than his singing that he did when he was alone at times, as he heard her voice, he picked up her hand that wasn't holding the glass of champagne and lightly placed a feather light kiss on her hand, giving her a slight wink, then placed her hand down gently. Nobody would be able to get in contact with him until later, because it was rude when people would ignore their dates in preference of their business calls.

嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い嫌い

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

Shion watched as Nezumi walked off into the sunset, the beautiful picture of the wall around No.6 torn down, no longer dividing the area between what everyone classed West Block as the dump where all the garbage is and the "beautiful utopia" that was supposed to be No.6. He overlooked everything that had happened as he saw families be reunited, where was his mother? Was she dead? No, he heard running footsteps headed his way and he turned his head with a smile on his face as his mother came up to him and hugged him. "Shion!" She yelled, wrapping her arms around her son as Shion smiled, holding her peacefully in his arms. He let his mother pull herself out of the embrace that she had so quickly brought into her son as she looked at him, "are you really my son, Shion?" She had asked, looking at his red eyes, red snake running across his ivory skin and Snow White hair. Shion still held his smile brightly, "of course it's me mother." He said, chuckling at the irony of this situation. The last time his mother had seen him he had brown hair and natural eye colours for someone like him, was his mother disliking his new look? He knew Nezumi rather liked his new look, he had told him himself after the three days he had been sleeping it off to look like he was now.

"I love your new look." She had said, her eyes closed and a bright smile on her face. Shion smiled at her and ran a hand through his hair, he still wanted to shake, cry and so many other emotions after having gone into the correctional facility. He was numb after climbing so many dead bodies and seeing so much blood, but he couldn't show his mother the pain that he held inside after what happened today.

He wished Nezumi was still here. "Mom, can we go back and let me get some sleep? I'm just so tired and drained for today." He said taking a deep breath of air as his mother nodded her head and Shion started walking slowly, dragging his feet along. It felt like his feet had lead in them, it felt like they were dragging on for all eternity maybe it would take twenty years to reach home or where he lived with his mother in the area that was no longer No.6, it would probably be called West Block now. It really connected with West Block now. His eyes had bags under them, he turned back around, his head looking back up on the hill that was there and wished that Rat was there. He wanted to collapse in Rats arms, those nice warm arms as he felt his body swaying from side to side, no. He couldn't pass out now. His mother wouldn't have the strength to carry him all the way back home.

Soon he made it home with his mother and he made his way up to the room that he had in the shop. His body started taking falling asleep. He couldn't be bothered taking his clothes off so he fell asleep on the bed with his clothes on.

During the night, Shion tossed and turned while he slept, whimpering, calling out Nezumi's name softly, dead bodies felt like they were crawling up his skin, gripping his skin tightly, willing to tear it off. Nezumi was in there, one of the dead people. "Nezumi?" He called out softly, hoping that Nezumi truly wasn't dead. He didn't want Nezumi to be dead, the next moment, the scenery changed and he was by himself, his eyes had lost their light no shine in them whatsoever, blood splattered on his face and a gun pointed robotically to his head and a sadistic smile crept up on his dead face making him look very creepy and he pulled the trigger. Shion woke up screaming with a start, his mother came running up as tears ran down his face, his knees hugged to his chest as he rocked backwards and forwards. His mother hugged him tightly, wondering what was wrong, she had asked what had happened, but Shion simply couldn't answer. His mother simply fell asleep holding her child that couldn't get to sleep.

The next day, his mother was downstairs making some delicious food for the shop, he had to go help out Inukashi and help out with the rebuilding of West Block. His feet trudged over the dirt of West Block, the buildings were still ruined from the man hunt it was a sad sight to see to be honest. There were very few survivors and everything was ruined. He hadn't seen Nezumi yet, but he couldn't really stop to chat. His mother would probably get some words out of him tonight when she asked him about why he had been screaming last night as well as shaking.

Making his way to the dog keeper hotel, he needed to wash the dogs. When he got there, the dogs were outside and Inukashi was there as well. "Shion, you're late!" She said and Shion looked at the girl, his red eyes looking at her with bags under his eyes still. The dogs came running at him and Shion started washing them, not even bothering to answer Inukashi right now. "What's wrong Shion? You're awfully quiet today and why do you have big bags under your eyes?" Inukashi asked but Shion simply couldn't answer her right now, he had too much on his mind. He didn't want to fall asleep right now.

He started washing the dogs and did what he was supposed to do while he was still living with Nezumi. His eyes trailed off, wondering what Nezumi was doing right now.

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Silvanius

User Image

Name: Zexion
                  Apparent Age: Twenty
                  Height: 6'0
                  Weight: 75kg
                  Sexuality: Homosexual
                  Number: 19
                  Likes: Nature, guys, relaxing, sleeping in the sun, running around, being free, animals, fresh meat
                  Dislikes: Authoritive figures, being trapped in a cage like a bird
                  Affiliation: Neutral
                  Ashikabi: Unknown

User Image

Type: here
                  Attacks: (max is five)
                  Norito: here

User Image

write the bio here[2+ paragraphs]

User Image

~Tempremental
                  ~unforgiving
                  ~unpredictable

User Image

User Image
                      xxfirst namexxxxlast name 」xx• •xxrelationship status here

relationship blurb here

User Image

relationship blurb here

User Image

relationship blurb here

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMimikoMaonUsagi

xI prefer you call me, Mimiko... just Mimiko... only my close friends can call me Usagi (rabbit), Mimi or Mimi-chan
xI'm a female if you couldn't tell and I'm bi-sexual but leans more towards the men
x I was born onJan 10th
xThey call me the Shy Girl
x What I likelooking out at the ocean, being free of the oppression at home, Visual-kei and sweets
xAre you crazy? I hate, My father, being touched by people I don't know that well or fully trust, being abused

Alright, let me tell you some things...

Mimiko was an ordinary girl living in a hello kitty world, no... not liking it? Well no matter, she wasn't really living in a hello kitty world to begin with. Mimiko was really born into a wealthy japanese household in the Chiba prefecture, but she didn't want to be what her parents forced her to be, but because she loved her parents, she was brought up like a normal girl treated like what any normal upper class female of japan was supposed to be treated like but at least she had a bit of normality, her childhood friends, Aoi and Erin and sometimes their sister, it was nice to have a break and have real friends, but instead of getting along more with Erin, since they were the same age, she got along more with Aoi who was really nice and caring to her. I guess to some a sweetheart, others a nuisance and an idiot. Mimiko saw deeper than that, life was good until she hit the age of nine where she was getting sexually assaulted by her father, she got the beatings as well, but her mother only got the beatings, even so she began getting messed up. At that age, Aoi was in junior high and less of an asshat than what he was going to be, not that she knew at the time, but she had been told not to tell anyone, otherwise her father would find out and she would get more beatings.

It was probably three quarters through the year when Aoi decided to turn up that fateful evening, she had also gotten beat up by her mother and was thrown insults at her every waking moment so she would feel insecure ever since the beatings began and have self-esteem issues, making her rather awkward when talking to other people. Aoi had come into the house when her mother was away and her father was home, he was about to sexually assault her as he whipped his belt against her skin like he had done half an hour prior leaving her skin marked up, Aoi had come dashing in like a friggin prince. Her father had heard him and punched Aoi in the face resulting in him having a black eye, on his instruction had run and had been taken by Aoi to his place. Mimiko knew Aoi would take care of talking to Erin, but since Mimi's father was now put behind bars, she would still have to get over being touched as Aoi had tended to her wounds, she simply couldn't handle it as she had broken down crying in one of the guest rooms. Aoi had taken good care of her and it was probably a month afterwards that she had fallen for Aoi, meaning she was in love with him. She had to leave japan for her own mental well being as she went on and moved out of her family residence in Japan and study abroad, finding Aoi after she had wanted to be with him, or at least be near him.

At the age of twenty, she had watched the brothers drift apart and it was disheartening, but as long as she got to talk to both of them, in a somewhat decent manner, though stuck somewhat closer to Aoi, because he was her support sometimes. Living on her own, she meets up with Aoi every once in a while, when he's not messing about and somewhat enjoys being picked on by him due to it might be how he shows his affection, maybe. Though she also knows how he gets around nowadays, and is scared to tell him how she feels about him for fear of being pushed to the side or rejected, because that's apparently what Aoi does now. She, even though she moved away from her family residence in Japan, still woke up sweating and screaming from time to time in the house she had by herself.

Silvanius

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

{Make this shiz more fancy shmancy}
Hands right down in the soil my dear
We’ve been walking a crooked road
Hands right down in the soil my dear
We gotta lighten this heavy load}

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hajime was in the limo, on his way to the dinner date that was supposed to happen tonight so he could meet his fiancee. The ravenette looked out of the window, enjoying the evening, or at least it looked like the evening. He hadn't been informed of his fiancee's name, so he could only guess as to who it was as he reclined back into the plush leather seats of the limo with his champagne glass in one hand, swirling it around gracefully in his hand, careful not to spill any champagne on himself or in the seats. He had taken his medication, but was still drinking champange, even though he wasn't supposed to. How could he not in a situation like this where his parents had found somebody to FORCE him to marry into an arranged marriage. He was wearing a tux with a purple tie, seeing as how he had been told that he was supposed to be going to a valentine dinner type thing. 'Damnit. Why did have to be pulled into this situation? I really do hate these kinds of things. Maybe my other me wont come out tonight.' He thought to himself when the limo stopped, his black slacks, black dress shoes, white dress shirt, black vest and a black jacket with a well matching purple tie. Finishing his drink, he decided to hop out of the limo.

His fiance would be in there, he sighed running a hand through his black hair, he saw the door open and one leg came out rather gracefully and elegantly as he nodded his head at the male that opened the door. 'Here I thought you were too scared to face anyone? Scared I'll scare them away Haji? Scared I'll damage them?' The voice in his head spoke with a slight his, that dark undertone in his words were what made everyone run, especially his maniacal laugh he usually did. That would send shivers down anyone spine for weeks at a time. Haji clutched the side of his head, looking around frantically, hearing voices and seeing hallucinations was something he really didn't want to see tonight as he ignored the voice for now, walking up the steps, he felt, somewhat awkward walking up the stairs into something like this by himself.

Taking a deep breath, he walked into the event room and saw everyone conversing with one another. He needed to find his fiancee and not scare her off tonight. He only knew her first name was Serenity, he knew nothing more than that as he walked forward, moving between the people to look around, first off though, he heard his phone go off. maybe that would be someone wanting to do a business thing with him, but he simply could not talk right now. He needed to find his fiancee, this was supposed to be their night, not the fact that he was busy making phone calls to business partners, no he couldn't do that to his fiancee tonight. He didn't care if it was his father, they would not be disturbed tonight and that was a promise that would last for who knows how long. Turning his phone off, he made his way to the bar and sat down, getting a drink of sake, he turned around, people watching, not sure where to start to look for his fiancee.

His eyes then looked at the bar and who was here, a female with white hair and in a little black dress. She was gorgeous, but he doubted that would be his fiancee, his picture of his fiancee was a plain looking girl, as he looked at the others there, there was a male at the bar as well as a couple of other girls, as the bartender came back with his drink of sake, he sighed, taking a drink of his sake, he placed it back on the counter, and turned back around, taking his elbows off of the bench as he made his way over to the white haired girl, he better start with her.

"Shitsurei... I mean... excuse me... are you Serenity?" He asked slowly and with a few complications in his pronounciation in his english wording, showing that he wasn't exactly born and raised here, so his english was a little askew. Once she turned around, he gave a slight bow and looked back up at her, "Watashi wa... I mean errrr... I am your fiance, Hajime Saitou." He said hoping his english was better this time, though he highly doubted it. His english was probably worse than his singing that he did when he was alone at times, as he heard her voice, he picked up her hand that wasn't holding the glass of champagne and lightly placed a feather light kiss on her hand, giving her a slight wink, then placed her hand down gently. Nobody would be able to get in contact with him until later, because it was rude when people would ignore their dates in preference of their business calls.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJasperNightroadFox

xI prefer you call me, Jassy, Casper, Jasp, Night, Jay
xMale and open homosexual
x I was born on 13th October
xThey call me the The WEIRD One.
x What I likeDEAD BODIES!!!! *0* , no sleeping, looking inside of a dead body to their insides and pain! (I'm a masochist and sadist)
xAre you crazy? I hate, Blood (eck), complainers, being alone in the darkness and alcohol (yuck)

Alright, let me tell you some things...

Jasper was born and raised in Streveport, like a few kids, but th person I was more closer to was Leo, we were childhood friends I guess you could say that we got along swimmingly. My mother was a mortician, and also worked with the police as someone who works with th autopsy and my father was a creepy as hell person who had multiple personality disorder. he was also a gravedigger. He dug graves for a profession which was why growing up I hardly mnaged to get any sleep at all. During school, I stayed up late to see my parents do their work, though I was kinda squeemish on the blood part wit my mother. She loved utting things open just to see the blood come out of a dead body, even though it was kinda congealed then. So in order to not lower my grades, I had to stay up all night and pull a hell of a lot of all nighters to get assessments written.

My parents were proud of me, the two of them were amazing parents, so hen it came to highschool, people were looking at me strangely because of how dark under my eyes were, around that time when feelings started developing for guys and I hated ow females would hit on me, though majority of them would stay away from me, because of how weird I actually was and the fact that I was a necrophiliac, I loved fantasizng about dead people, I drew photos of that stuff and once out of highschool, I went on to study forensics, especially autopsy but the fact that there was blood didn't cross my mind til about halfway through the course when we did live practices, my body felt squeemish and I threw up in the middle of the class, not able to hold it back. My lecturer tried to move me away from my current course and move me into a different area, but nothing would deter me from going into this course. It was the only one which had ded bodies afterall.

My sleeping schedule became erratic so when I finished University, my parents died, or moved away. I dunno. I left one day and then when I came back, the house was empty,like no one was or had been there to begin with. I ws torn and that just added moe stress, which made me pass out. I woke up where I had passed out, a couple of days later, all alone in the same place he had been, but it didn't bother him, he just couldn't be bothered feeling down like someone usually would be, but he felt numb, like nothing really bothered him anymore, I continued on with my life and did the work my darling mother used to do, be someone who works as an autopsy person, even if I can't handle blood. This also doesn't stop me from having a man boner for guys out there and I'll sing it out to the world for all I care.

Silvanius

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
                      User Image

User Image
                                            ✖✖✖ Zexion Claude Weiss

User Image

Orientation: Bi-sexual
                                            Height: 6"0'
                                            Weight: here
                                            Eye Color: Purple
                                            Hair Color: Purple
                                            Markings: cigarette burn marks all along his back

User Image

Personality: at least one paragraph here

Biography: Zexion was born into the most powerful family of London as the second child, the unwanted or un-needed child

User Image

Likes: Tea in the morning, classical music, cats, harp playing, anyone looking down on him, violin and piano lessons
                                            Dislikes: Politics, Accounting, dancing lesson (heaven forbid he is actually sucky at dancing)
                                            Misc.: any other random details worth sharing here
                                            Theme: Move Along

User Image

Contract Seal: Seal in his left eye
                                            Terms and Conditions:In exchange to becoming an obedient servant or a mindless drone of god, all Zexion really wants is to track down and take revenge on the people that killed his family to wash the slate clean and restore honour to his family name.
                                            Contract Holder: Laelia

I understand and agree to the terms and conditions given in this contract
                                            Signature: Silvanius

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
                      User Image

User Image
                                            ✖✖✖ Serafina Miketsukami

User Image

Age: I lost count after One Thousand
                                            Race: Demon, a sub classification of a panther demon, so really I'm just a cat in human form
                                            Orientation: Heterosexual
                                            Height: Four ft eight... great I'm short
                                            Weight: Fourty-five kilograms
                                            Eye Color: Purple
                                            Hair Color: Black
                                            Markings: Claw marks on my stomach from fighting others of my clan growing up.

User Image

Personality: Sera is very stoic and composed in the ways of keeping a cool and calm facade up, but when love comes into the equation, she gets all defensive, not like a cat at all. In a sense, she is a total tsundere acting all defensive when someone says "I love you" that is if they live to tell the tale afterwards. She ususally responds with "if you say that l word again, I will kill you." That is what she basically does in a whole loop, at least regarding that love topic, she is very protective over those she deems worthy. despite her size, she is a rather good fighter when it comes down to it, she will not hesitate to kill any who she sees as a threat towards her meal, so it is best to be wary around her, at all times

Biography: Sera has always been a picky eater, as the next leader of the panther clan, or in this case, felines, she had been brought up in very rough times during all her days as a cub she had been rough housing with the younger ones.

User Image

Likes: Bitter things, being petted, playing the piano or flute
                                            Dislikes: whiners, complainers, people who don't do their job properly, people breaking the contract before time, being distracted from her job, sweet things
                                            Abilities: enhanced speed, strength, transformation
                                            Misc.: any other random details worth sharing here
                                            Theme: Make A Devil Cry

User Image

Contract Seal: picture of your characters symbol and where it is on their body here
                                            Terms and Conditions: what your character is helping a human accomplish in return for their soul/free will here (*note: to be added after the contract is formed)
                                            Contract Holder: name of the human your character holds a contract with here (*note: to be added after the contract is formed)

I understand and agree to the terms and conditions given in this contract

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
                      User Image

User Image
                                            ✖✖✖ Axel

User Image

Race: demon hound
                                            Orientation: Bisexual
                                            Height: 6'2
                                            Weight: 60kg
                                            Eye Color: Blue and pink... like a colour of the night sky
                                            Hair Color: Snow white with ice blue tips blended into the white
                                            Markings: scars on his back that never fully healed

User Image

Personality: at least one paragraph here

Biography: at least two paragraphs here

User Image

Likes: relaxing in the sun, reading books, charming the people around him
                                            Dislikes: Having orders thrown at him
                                            Property of: who your character serves here
                                            Misc.: Is able to change into his hound form which is this just imagine that the black fur is white with blue tips
                                            Theme: Behind These Hazel Eyes

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

▂▃▅▆▇█ S █ E █ X █ Y █ ! █▇▆▅▃▂

♕ ▎▎*arla abaek -ui upre

Carla sat in the restaurant quietly, sipping his infamous red wine as his emerald eyes scanned the area. His parents had brought out the entire restaurant. It was pathetic really, his father was so meddlesome and he hadn't even given much attention to the boy growing up, they gave it all to his older sister Vivaldi, so there he sat right there in an empty restaurant with a black tie, a maroon shirt on and a black suit jacket and slacks. His elegant eyes slanted closed ever so slightly as he watched the girls walk past the place in utter amazement, they had been staring at Carla for a few minutes until the guards picked up on it and scooted them out of there and away from the window. His muscle was in France, well the majority of it anyway, so he had to make do with what little muscle he could scrounge up in America.

"Carla, we have something urgent to tell you." His mother had said, looking at the couch that the twenty-seven year old was supposed to sit on and wait for the urgent news. "Why should I when you have your favourite daughter to give love and affection to. Why should I matter?" He asked, his face composed, betraying none of the feelings he held deep inside. "Because this is about you, you are twenty-seven years old and you have not found a suitable girl to marry." His father said with an even face, maybe he would've found someone to marry if he wasn't mister sexy or mister sex appeal to be honest. Otherwise, the females that he had been with all thought he was rather unfaithful and a cheater or they were too insecure to say anything and allow the guy to speak and defend himself. "I would've found someone to marry had it not been that my line of work shouldn't allow relationships to come into it." He had said looking evenly at his parents. "Sweety, we want to be able to carry on the Dupre family name. We want to have grandchildren and watch them grow. It's as simple as that." "Plus, when you die, who is going to take over the business? No one? Well that's not good enough." His father said, narrowing his eyes dangerously at the adopted child of theirs.

"Fine, I'll agree to this stupid thing. Who the hell am I supposed to be marrying?" He said, drumming his fingers against his thigh in an impatient manner. His parents looked at their son in dismay but quickly continued on. "You will be marrying Danatella white, a lovely girl in the states,” his thigh high boots were on his skin and his white pants tucked into his boots making him look rather sexual in his own right. His white top, whit vest and white jacket with a light gold coloured bow he had under his vests collar. Getting up from his place from where he sat, he made his way to the door and heard his mother call his name when he had his hand on the doorknob, just about to turn it. “What?” He snapped back at his mother, you are to have the wedding bells ringing in two years or less and children as well.” Gritting his teeth, he opened the door and walked out, but not before he grabbed the door and slammed it shut behind him and heard the doorway rattle and something smash to the ground. He was going to have to marry this girl.’

Coming back to reality, as he heard the door to the café open, he lifted his head up when he saw a lady walk in. What a pleasant surprise, she was quite the looker to be honest, which was something that appealed to quite a lot of the guys nowadays, with her seated at the appropriate table, he got up and moved to the seat the girl had situated herself in, his lackies moved away from him and secured the exits so that no one unwanted could actually get in. Sitting down on the other side of the booth of the fine lady, he let a devilish smirk curl itself on his lips. “Madamoisille, I am Carla Dupre and you are?” After he heard her name, and his words dripping in his French accent. “I am to be your husband.” He said, waiting for a reaction from her, if any at all. He wasn't sure how this person would react to him being her husband. Would she like him at all? Would she hate him? Would she use him? If so, then he would be able to reel her back in to being his anyway. It was all very easy with his charms, at least that's what he thought. It would be more fun if this girl was difficult. He would have an adventure that way.

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

LOVE ISN'T

♬~I'M ONLY GONNA BREAK YOUR HEART, I-I'M ONLY GONNA BREAK YOUR HEART
                                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sitting in the usual joint, he was at a club, no matter which club he went to, he had girls swarming around him. n this one; the background was red; the first three buttons on his white dress shirt was undone, a girl under each arm and even more under each of the other girls and some crowding near his feet, visitors came past and asked for photos and autographs of the guitarist, he had obliged the requests of each passing person, he could've been an a** to each person walking past him, and told them to politely bugger off. His eyes trailed themselves up a busty females body with her breasts pressed into Constants chest. "Constant, darling, why aren't you spending as much time as you usually do with us?" A busty female asked, pressing her overly large breasts into Constants chest. Her eyes shimmered and looked at the lead guitarist earnestly, wanting to see something in his eyes that showed that Constant belonged to her.

Constant chuckled, narrowing his eyes dangerously at her as he gripped her chin with a feather light touch and directed her attention to his lips which were coming directly closer then one of the other females that were crowded around him placed the drink down from his hand, seeking attention from the lead guitarist in all of his glory at least. He placed his spare arm around the girl that was seeking his ultimate attention, signing the signatures that people wanted from him. His long purple locks flowed around his masculine face, giving him a slight feminine air about him, but not enough to mistake him for a girl by any means. He had a very lean body that was usually warm, because of how active he was up on the stage in the limelight.

“Where is your boyfriend?” One of the females asked and Constant’s head snapped to look at the female that asked the question. It was just rumours going around that Rin and the ever illusive guitarist were in a relationship right now. Constant laughed inwardly at the question, he had no intention of going into an intimate relationship with that particular person at all. Though, he did find the guy attractive, but it was more the fact that the words that slipped out the males’ mouth were what sparked his interest in the first place. That luscious green hair had really nothing to do with it, the fact that it looked like a pup’s first layer of fur in the fact that it was so full and fluffy had nothing to do with it at all. The way those amethyst eyes looked so clearly and directly into his own soul would kill so many people, but it never killed Constant, nor did it intimidate him. He was rather neutral about the guy, though he hoped the guy didn’t come and ruin his fun.

Though one of the girls that were crowding around near his feet had somehow come up and kissed his lips without him suspecting it. His head snapped to glare at the person that wormed her way to kiss his lips, but instead of an evil intent in his eyes, it was full of lust behind those eyes. Her pale platinum blonde hair along with her fair complexion made her look like an ethereal goddess that would put other girls to shame. A devilish smirk crossed Constant’s cheek like a tearaway monster out of a storybook, but the lady that kissed him so thoughtlessly had a blush come across her face, now that was going to be fun to take advantage of.

“My my miss, your cheeks are so red~ Are you embarrassed that much? I could make it all better for you,” he whispered huskily, leaning close near her ear. The darling flushed even worse than before and looked away. “S-stop it… you’re embarrassing me…” She said ever so sweetly with her voice from the heavens themselves. If Constant was supposed to be the devil, then this girl was his light. It was such an obvious predicament to be honest, the way she looked away ever so shyly with such care and even to go so far as to move away from him, she really was an angel in every sense of the word. So innocent and pure, he obviously didn’t want to corrupt her, but it was so tempting. “My, senioritta, if you are getting embarrassed, then why not come over here?”

As she moved closer, Constant caught sight of someone storming his way over to him, the only person he’d know with green hair and amethyst eyes would be, Rin. Just as he was about to kiss the fair maidens lips and take her on a wild goose chase. He was pulled away. “There you are you dope, how about you stay behind with the strippers next time, or maybe stay back with me?” Constant raised an eyebrow at the males words then smirked, but looked behind him at the females he was leaving behind. Rin had caught him staring at them, “oh no you don’t. We already have too much to do darling, plus, you have to start packing.” Constant raised an eyebrow, what on earth was he meant to be packing for? Could he be packing to go to his mothers? Back to Spain? Oh no, he hoped not because there were too many things he wanted to forget back there and he would never want to go back there for a million years. “Don’t you dare touch my back…. Squirt.” He spit that last word out as if it were venomous for him to be around this male that tempted him so badly, but he had his personality wanting to kick back up into gear.

ALWAYS FAIR

Quote:

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Once on the bus and had placed his stuff down, he moved to follow his brother, but not before he heard Octavian call his name with a 'hey' smiling slightly, he waved back at the guy and followed his younger brother into the back room, not touching anything there, but what he thought was going to be a nice simple talk, turned serious in a couple of seconds when Dakota showed him his newly made cuts. The kid had lasted so long and when Yuuki had gone out to touch the cuts, he withdrew his hand that was reaching out to touch him, to comfort his little brother, but he simply couldn't. His hand dropped back to the side, at least his brother was confiding in him at least. He wanted to be there for his brother but as soon as he opened his mouth, Kota had gone and off the bus, he wanted to go after the kid and talk some sense into him, but would that do any good in the long run? He wanted his adoptive brother to be comforted by someone who could handle it all and taking care of someone like that who was someone that needed the physical contact and Yuuki sure as hell knew he wasn't someone who could actually give him that.

So as his little brother hopped off the bus, he slid out from the backroom and was tempted to wash his hands, though he pusheed it aside and went back into hiding in the back room, away from everyone else and that his manager was here. Everyone supposedly knew that his manager had a fascination with hair and there were probably plenty of times that Jo had snipped his hair while he had been sleeping and he always seemed to notice it when he would put his hair up into his normal spikes, pieces cut off the ends of his hair and he'd have a nervous breakdown because of it. But before he could sit down and actually think things through, he looked at the chairs, had anyone touched the chairs before they came on the buss? Had the bus driver touched the chairs that looked so comfortable to lie in? Knowing him, he wouldn't be sleeping in the small enclosed space that was his bed. Heaven knows that someone had to have touched the bed to put the sheets on, so he would have to sleep on the floor or sanitize the bed that he would be sleeping in to be honest.

Looking at the floor, he sucked in a deep breath, wanting to sit down on it but couldn't make himself go anywhere, so he walked out of the backroom and through the whole bunch of people that were still on the bus, past Aaron who no longer had Ryan with him, past Yohan who at times was incredibly annoying to deal with, past Tavi and his bands manager Jochiam who had it out for Vince's long flowing locks and closing his eyes tighly he quickly made his way off the bus. He couldn't deal with the small space and how man germs were in there. No. He didn't actually know if he could survive the trip. How was he going to survive a trip that had a bus full of people and germs that were most likely going to kill him if they actually got the chance to do it.

Where was he going? Somewhere even Yuuki had no clue, he was going to let his feet drag him somewhere, probably away from everything for a little bit, just for some fresh air. As he stood on the sidewalk near the lot where the bus was, he watched the cars driving by. In japan it was always busier, but when his parents moved him to the states with them, they were happy, what happened? Well, Yuuki's parents died when he was around seven years of age under a shoot and run incident, they just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was left to fend for himself, an orphan now, no one in his family wanted to take him in or tend to him. His life with Kota to begin with was very hard and when he had comme to be adopted by the Waters family, they treated him like their own son. A stranger in a new place, with a new family. So many adventures could come to life there.

Coming back to reality, Yuuki sat on the side of the road, watching the cars driving by and thinking about things as he wondered how on earth he was going to deal with the life on the bus. He couldn't exactly bail on the band now. They needed their lead singer more than anything in the world.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff