Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Reminder:
Remember to not post in here, or I will personally go after you with a longsword. These are my own creations, if I see any of you using them, you will be fed to the hounds.

Plot testing place

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
I'm never the same girl I once was, you said you'd never cry over my dead corpse....

єνєямσяє вℓσσм

Waking up in a strange place Evermore opened her emerald eyes to find herself in a small confined space. Feeling the walls around her, they felt like silk and they were cushioned. Her arms moved slowly to reach the top which felt like a cushioned wall as well. Sighing as she closed her eyes, she was too weak to move, to just simply push a lid off she wasn't even going to bother. Opening her eyes a couple of milliseconds later she used her strength she had gathered up to open the lid as it flung off hitting the wall with a crash. The sound seemed more like a gentle tap to her ears but for a human, they would be confused as to what was happening, so she had a few minutes at most to search this place to find answers. Jumping out of the small confined space as she took a look at it now... (needs work)

Yet here you are at my funeral balling your eyes for me. Let me tell you something. Only my soul is dead, even if I'm a vampire

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image
If the world is full of liars, then there isn't a place for anything so pure, yet still so evil walking the earth

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
On top of the roof
The air is so cold and so calm
I say your name in silence
You don't wanna hear it right now
The eyes of the city
Are counting the tears falling down
Each one a promise
Of everything you never found

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bill Kaulitz was waiting in the living room of Bills house with his band working on their music assignment. The band was compiled of Tom, Gustav and Georg. Tom was only ten minutes older than Bill, Bill was the younger brother of the two, he was more better looking, handsome and even a ladies man. At least he looked more like a male than what poor Bill was, Bill was bullied in school because he wore make-up, got called a girl and his brother was always around to protect Bill. It must be twin thing that they share. The power of twins, though they had to practice for Battle Of The Bands tomorrow night. Tom played guitar, Bill sang, Georg played bass and Gustav did drums. It was late afternoon when they had their assignments. Looking at Tom as he was on the couch in the back room with two girls that were on either sides of him. "Tom, go to a bedroom and do that." Bill said teasingly to his brother, Tom turned around with a smirk pulling away from a blonde haired girl he was busy kissing and running a hand up and down the outside of her thigh. "Why don't you go get your own then you can as well, until then nein." Tom said smiling while Bill walked off and up to his dull, boring room. He didn't want to ever have a huge argument with his twin so big that they wouldn't speak to each other again. His mind ran through the song they had been practising, Don't Jump. It was about suicide and wanting to stop it but this teen always had suicidal thoughts constantly changing in and out. One day it would be fine and the next those thoughts would kick in. He wanted to be like his brother but he knew that was never going to happen. He was the failure in his own eyes.

He wasn't exactly on the bed yet he was just standing at the bedroom door looking at it contemplating what he was going to do. The others had said goodbye and left the house, nobody would care if Bill died, well that's what his mind thought, little attention was paid to him anyway. Noone would care, going back down the stairs he looked at his brother, "Just heading out for a bit, be back later." Bill said and Tom was too busy to notice. Making his way out into the German streets he found the nearest tallest building making the way to the roof slowing making his way to the edge to jump off. Getting on the edge of the building after what felt like hours of walking to the edge, he got up and closed his eyes falling off from the roof. Soon the alarm clock made Bill wake up with a start. Nearly jumping out of his skin when the alarm woke him from his nightmare that repeated itself over and over. He had to get ready for his first day at school, he wished Tom was here with him but Tom was over in Germany, so he was on his own. Getting up from his bed he looked at himself in the mirror, his hair a mess and he had dried tears on his face as he quickly washed his face then dried it. Getting on a black shirt and black pants he made his hair poofy into his mane that he normally had. After about an hour later, he was ready for school so he walked out of his apartment and started going to school, he had his bag full of everything he needed or might need for the day at school. He had no idea where he was going and his knowledge of the english language was mild, but still had some work to do.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I scream into the night for you
Don't make it true
Don't jump
The lights will not guide you through
They're deceiving you
Don't jump
Don't let memories go
Of me and you
The world is down there out of view
Please don't jump
Don't jump
And if all that can't hold you back
I'll jump for you

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

When mythical creatures
ruled our hearts and minds
Where imagination ruled

User Image
User Image

Maddie ...

User Image

Unicorns ruled the land
Horns of silver and gold
Running through the forest
Quiet as a ghost

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Abigail DeWynter

'The Last Salem Witch'

User Image

I'm as old as time itself
When dragons roamed the skies
Sending fear through everywhere
We witches were rulers
Over the dark arts
User Image

User Image

User Image

Abigail ...

User Image

When Darkness ruled the land
the Salem witches
Looked at the stars
pointing out the night sky
Making rituals
as old as time itself.

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
ʍøƦ†ιcια ωεδπε$δαψ αδδαʍ$
In my field of paper flowers
And candy clouds of lullaby (flowers)
I lie inside myself for hours
And watch my purple sky fly over me (flowers)
User Image

User Image

Name: Morticia Wednesday Addams
Nickname: Tish, Wednesday
Race: Neko
Personality: Tish is a shy creature but fights back when she wants to and if she feels threatened. She doesn't talk much around people she doesn't trust but will talk freely around people she trusts

User Image

Swallowed up in the sound of my screaming
Cannot cease for the fear of silent nights
Oh, how I long for the deep sleep dreaming
The goddess of imaginary light

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image
If eyes are the window to the soul....

Name: Ever Bloom
House: Slytherin
Personality: Ever is a bold girl that doesn't step down from a fight, she's much like a guy in habits, she hates wearing skirts or dresses, unless on special occasions, she loves her music and sings songs when no one can see her.
Pet: Hellhound

Then what is the key to your heart...

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

The starless night sky that I look upon

Name: Draven DeLuca
House: Gryffindor
Personality: Kind, Loving, carefree, gentle, makes snides comments, and hates slytherin people
Pet: Moon Phoenix

Sheds no points of life until a meteor shoots across it in my mind
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Check yes Juliet
Are you with me
Rain is falling down on the sidewalk
I won't go until you come outside
Lace off your shoes
Here's how we do
Run baby run
Don't ever look back
They'll tear us apart if you give them the chance
Don't sell your heart, don't say we're not meant to be
Run baby run, forever will be
You and me

Check yes Juliet
I'll be waiting
Wishing wanting yours for the taking
Just sneak out and don't tell a soul goodbye
Check yes Juliet
Here's the countdown:
3,2,1 now fall in my arms now
They can change the locks, don't let them change your mind

We're flying through the night
Way up high
The view from here is getting better with you
By my side
Run baby run
Don't ever look back
They'll tear us apart if you give them the chance

Emi Ritsuko Chisaki

User Image

Emi looked at the house she had gotten. It was a rather pretty house full of colours that brighten up the house. She was in the large garden that was there weeding out the area. It had only been a month here and she was already alone, well felt like it anyway. She needed company and some of her own kind as she had ordered two slave and were waiting for them to get here as she finished weeding then went to the cherry blossoms, good thing they were in season as the kitsune smiled sniffing the air. The light breeze swayed her hair but not her nine tails or her pointed ears, she was very fluffy for a nine hundredd year old kitsune which was more than an adult but she had grown so fluffy in her actual fox form. She couldn't wait for her slves to arrive, they were supposed to be arriving today or that's what she thought anyway.

'I wonder what they will be like? Will they be sweet and cute? Sadictic and untamed? Try to kill me? Ah, the choices the choices...'She thought to herself as she walked through the small path filled with bamboos, bansai and cherry blossoms, at the end there was a litle pond where she could relax and let her imagination take over her mind. This was one of her few hiding places that noone seemed to notice anyway so she was safe until she would hear the doorbell go off and with her large ears she'd be able to hear it no worries.

User Image

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Hello, my name is Xion, a demon at that.

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image
ℳoltres

☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷☷
                                              blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
JAYY VON MONROE

User Image

Waiting at the back of the stage, Jayy the screamer of the band Blood on the Dance Floor, or more commonly known as BOTDF to it's fans, Jayy was putting his makeup on. Compared to Dahvie jayy had less makeup on some occasions, though it took the two forever to get ready with just their stage outfit. Today though was Jayys birthday and he was going on stage to celebrate it, he was turning 21, good thing there was a signing booth after this concert and the fact that they'd be in town for a few days. Dahvie was actually thrilled about this day, he hoped he would at least get a girlfriend while Jayy had heaps of girls coming after him but he was gay. He wanted a cute male to spend some time with on tour with. He sighed looking at his face in the mirror. Sally, their tour manager had been antiques quite a few times and even caught it on camera and posted it on youtube. She simply put up with the males, though Jayy never the faintest clue why she put up with the two of them. It made no sense at all to him, but he was still happy to have someone as fun as her around.

His gentle face with his partly shaved head, his long hair on one side that was silky to the touch, especially since he had washed it last night in a hotel. He had to smile at himself and run a hand through his hair, his silky hair. The makeup on his face consisted largely of red fading then at an edge of the distorted diamond shape over his left eye and on the edge closer to his ear. Looking down at himself, he had his ripped jeans that had giant holes in them, only on his legs though and cowboy boots but no shirt, it was his usual thing to wear no shirts but he still wore shirts to some concerts or gigs, just to be different. The tattoos at his neck were a pain to do, the neck hurt so much that he couldn't move it around for a few hours, even though on impulse he actually did. It hurt like a mofo, he went over to his dresser wondering if he should put on his police hat that he wore on some concerts, but he decided against it for this one. The trick he was going to do today would require him not having a hat on. He hadn't had much practice on it wanting to keep it as a surprise from Dahvie who was usually with him most of the time. This was going to be fun, he could test his flexibility this time around.

Looking at his desk he pulled his bullet belt from the desk and looked at it, "You still wear that old rusty thing Jayy? I thought you would've outgrown that thing by now" Dahvie asked and Jayy chuckled shaking his head. "What? This old thing? I thought you were talking to me and don't forget, I still have to antique you for what you did to me this morning." He said remembering that Dahvie had antiqued him on the bus this morning, he still hadn't cleaned the sheets and had slept on the floor but had a great deal of fun chasing Dahvie around the hotel room for a bit. He couldn't help but chuckle again at it all then he let out a sigh and looked at his bullet belt that he had in his hand put it on and it still fit him, of course it would. What was he thinking? He probably wasn't thinking anything at all, no he was, he just didn't know right now. Shaking his head out his daze he ran his fingers through his hair fixing his hair even if it wasn't messy in the slightest. "So you excited for today boys? Oh, and Jayy don't get any funny ideas on antiquing me after I've come out of the shower again." Their tour manager Sally said, he was thin but had blonde hair that was a bit past her shoulders and wore glasses sometimes, the glasses looked thick rimmed, but he couldn't say much... though he could seeing as he wore no glasses just different contact lenses.

The fact that he wore contact lenses meant nothing, he just wore them for fashion, but what color would he wear today? He looked at his orange contacts and smiled, he would wear these ones. At least his orange eyes would give a different look than what he was used to, but then again. Anything could happen for todays concert. He also wondered when the backstage VIP people were going to get here, two hours before the show started. Well, at least they were ready to rock on stage, hopefully he would meet a cute guy and be a happy thing, or maybe more than that, he had dated a girl once, but that didn't work for him. He preferred being gay after that. Maybe that was why he had so many female fans that loved him, was it because they thought they could get into his bed? It was a possibility and it was fairly plausible seeing the girls simply drooled over him, his head dropped and he went to sit down on the chair that was in the backstage area, he'd have a smoke after the concert to get rid of any unwanted tension.

But he looked back at Sally and answered her question, "Yes, it should be very exciting, just hope I don't hurt my back doing a little secret that I hoped I could practice for. But I never got the chance to practice it that much, due to Dahvie hanging in my room most of the time." He said then Dahvie poked his tongue out like a little child then looked at Sally, "Yeah Sally, we're going to be fine." He said and wrapped an arm around Jayy's neck then lowered his head wanting to give him a knuckle head sandwich. But, he had forgotten that jayy had gone to go sit down.

EDIT)))

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image
xxxxx Rain rain won't go away
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCloud on my head every single day
xxxxxxxxxxxxThis pain pain goes right inside
xxxxxxxBreaking me down 'til I just cry
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
text text text text text text 'think think think think think' "speak speak speak speak speak"
From;
To;
Msg;

[align=right][IMG]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa458/GothicVampyre393/rp characters/l_66deb4ae00e347e699200a5f37fba45b.png[/IMG][/align]
[IMGleft]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa458/GothicVampyre393/rp characters/x_439f5cd6.png[/IMGleft]
[color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=20][b][color=grey]●[/color] [color=hotpink]●[/color][color=cyan]●[/color][color=#C80046]R[/color][color=#C8003D]a[/color][color=#C80035]i[/color][color=#C7002C]n[/color][color=#C80024] [/color][color=#C8001B]r[/color][color=#C80011]a[/color][color=#C80008]i[/color][color=#C80100]n[/color][color=#C80B00] [/color][color=#C81400]w[/color][color=#C81D00]o[/color][color=#C82500]n[/color][color=#C82D00]'[/color][color=#C83500]t[/color][color=#C83D00] [/color][color=#C84400]g[/color][color=#C84C00]o[/color][color=#C75300] [/color][color=#C85A00]a[/color][color=#C86100]w[/color][color=#C86800]a[/color][color=#C86F00]y[/color][color=#C87700][/color][/b][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=15][color=#C87E00]C[/color][color=#C88500]l[/color][color=#C88D00]o[/color][color=#C79500]u[/color][color=#C79D00]d[/color][color=#C7A500] [/color][color=#C8AD00]o[/color][color=#C8B600]n[/color][color=#C8C000] [/color][color=#C6C800]m[/color][color=#BCC800]y[/color][color=#B2C800] [/color][color=#A9C800]h[/color][color=#A0C800]e[/color][color=#98C800]a[/color][color=#8FC800]d[/color][color=#87C700] [/color][color=#7EC800]e[/color][color=#76C800]v[/color][color=#6EC800]e[/color][color=#65C800]r[/color][color=#5DC700]y[/color][color=#54C800] [/color][color=#4CC800]s[/color][color=#43C800]i[/color][color=#3AC800]n[/color][color=#30C800]g[/color][color=#27C800]l[/color][color=#1DC800]e[/color][color=#12C800] [/color][color=#07C800]d[/color][color=#00C803]a[/color][color=#00C80E]y[/color][color=#00C819][/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b][size=17][color=#00C823]T[/color][color=#00C82D]h[/color][color=#00C836]i[/color][color=#00C840]s[/color][color=#00C848] [/color][color=#00C851]p[/color][color=#00C75A]a[/color][color=#00C762]i[/color][color=#00C86B]n[/color][color=#00C873] [/color][color=#00C87B]p[/color][color=#00C884]a[/color][color=#00C78C]i[/color][color=#00C894]n[/color][color=#00C89D] [/color][color=#00C7A6]g[/color][color=#00C8AF]o[/color][color=#00C8B8]e[/color][color=#00C8C2]s[/color][color=#00C3C8] [/color][color=#00BAC8]r[/color][color=#00B0C8]i[/color][color=#00A8C8]g[/color][color=#009FC8]h[/color][color=#0097C8]t[/color][color=#0090C8] [/color][color=#0088C8]i[/color][color=#0081C7]n[/color][color=#0079C8]s[/color][color=#0072C8]i[/color][color=#006BC7]d[/color][color=#0064C7]e[/color][color=#005DC8][/color][/size][/b]
[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][b][size=16][color=#0056C7]B[/color][color=#004EC8]r[/color][color=#0047C8]e[/color][color=#0040C8]a[/color][color=#0038C8]k[/color][color=#0030C8]i[/color][color=#0028C8]n[/color][color=#0020C8]g[/color][color=#0017C7] [/color][color=#000EC7]m[/color][color=#0005C8]e[/color][color=#0400C7] [/color][color=#0E00C8]d[/color][color=#1700C8]o[/color][color=#2000C8]w[/color][color=#2900C8]n[/color][color=#3200C8] [/color][color=#3A00C8]'[/color][color=#4300C8]t[/color][color=#4B00C8]i[/color][color=#5300C8]l[/color][color=#5C00C8] [/color][color=#6400C8]I[/color][color=#6D00C7] [/color][color=#7500C8]j[/color][color=#7E00C8]u[/color][color=#8700C8]s[/color][color=#9000C7]t[/color][color=#9900C8] [/color][color=#A300C8]c[/color][color=#AD00C8]r[/color][color=#B800C8]y[/color][/size][/b]
[align=center][color=grey]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color][/align][color=hotpink] ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color]
[align=center][color=grey]text text text text text text[/color] [color=cyan][i]'think think think think think'[/i][/color][color=hotpink] "speak speak speak speak speak"[/color]
[color=red][u]From;[/u]
[u]To;[/u]
[u]Msg;[/u] [/color][/align]

Beloved Kitten

12,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image
                                  A U D R E Y Belle H A Y E S

/Ella
                                /Youngest Hayes Daughter/
                                Silvanius

KindCaringGentleLoyalQuiet

Ella may be young but she's got things going for her, she loves her horses and loves the Equestrian side of horse competitions and Show Jumping. She aspires to be like her sister in a couple of years and go into the olympics with Desther or in shortened terms, Des and a new horse Wind. She goes on rides with her sister and even sometimes her older brothers, she loves to have classes with her sisters over the weekend and sometimes during the week, but that's only for Show Jumping. She gets up early every morning to take her horses out for a run and always leaves a note for her family if she wakes up before them. She also loves her instruments, she has a flute, piano and an acoustic guitar. Her sister thinks she has a beautiful singing voice but she doesn't agree with Hala very much on her singing bit. She takes her instruments seriously as much as she does with her two horses.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff