Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, welcome to my domain~

// Stalk // 0.30666666666667 30.7% [ 23 ]
Hi 0.08 8.0% [ 6 ]
COOKIES 0.10666666666667 10.7% [ 8 ]
Whoever is the owner of the white car, you left your lights on! 0.50666666666667 50.7% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 75 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 36 37 38 > >>

Desirable Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄● G a l l i f r e y ● ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Legend of the Time Lords
▀▀▀xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀xxx▀▀▀

User Image

Locations

TO BE ANNOUNCED
○ Here for you, we'll tell you exactly where each character is at current time so you can jump in!

IntroStoryRulesWorldsRacesKey TermsRolesCharacter SkeletonsRegenerationsLocationsWeatherSummaryAnnouncements ReservedReservedOpen

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Desirable Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Legend of the Time Lords

User Image

Weather

✘_____________________Season_________

Spring

○______________________Time_________

Morning❘Noon❘Evening❘Midnight

✘______________________Weather Forcast_________

Light Drizzle in the morning
          Sunny in the afternoon

IntroStoryRulesWorldsRacesKey TermsRolesCharacter SkeletonsRegenerationsLocationsWeatherSummaryAnnouncements ReservedReservedOpen

Desirable Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Legend of the Time Lords

User Image

Story Progress________

Just joining? Don't worry, we've got your back! The Story will be posted here as we advance so you have a summary of what's happening~ (If anything is missed or wrong, please let me know.)

Desirable Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Legend of the Time Lords

User Image

Annoucements______

10/10/10 Thread went Under Construction in the Test Thread

10/12/10 The Role Play was finished in Test Thread

Desirable Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Legend of the Time Lords

Reserved______

User Image

Desirable Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Legend of the Time Lords

Reserved______

User Image

Desirable Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Legend of the Time Lords

OPEN______

User Image
Let the Extermination begin....

Desirable Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Chronotellus Tempus Davros

"You can spend the rest of your life with me, but I can't spend the rest of mine with you. I have to live on. Alone. That's the curse of the Time Lords."

User Image

XXXXXΩ My Birth Certificate Reads Ω

Pleased to meet you, my name is...
              Chronotellus Tempus Davros

Your joking right? I'm a
              Male

You'll never guess what I am...
              Time Lord

Can you keep a secret?
              Gallifrey

We celebrate my special day on
              December 31st

XXXXXΛ Some Basic Things You Should Know Λ

When it comes to love, I'm looking at you
              Bisexual

I counted my candles and got...

If you see me you'll notice
              My golden eyes and dark blue blue hair

On both feet I reach about...
              5'6"

Try and knock me off my feet
              118lbs

This is my gift and I'm not sharing
              There's nothing to special to me, I'm shockingly intelligent and strangely enough have the ability to regenerate if I die... Oh yes, did I mention I'm immortal!?

Turn up the beat~! This is my song!
              The Other Promise
              Unrequited Love
              In the Land of Twilight, Under the Moon
              Into the West

There's something you need to know
              I don't go anywhere without my Physic Paper, TARDIS, Time Lord's Watch and especially my Sonic Screwdriver! These are Time Lord necessities!

This is what I Love~! XXXXX

Sweets (Jelly Babies)
              My Sonic Screwdriver!
              Time Travelling
              Herbal Tea
              Inventing / Tampering
              Star gazing
              Books
              Rain
              Talking

XXXXXX These sorts of things... For my sake don't ever mention them X

Death / Disease / Illnesses
              Pain / Suffering
              Destruction
              War
              Being Alone
              Settling Down
              Coffee
              Blindness

O This is me... OXXXXX

Chrono is a highly intelligent individual. His intelligence streams into the category of vocabulary and fine-literature which he enjoys to read and study. He’s known for his expanded vocabulary which he enjoys to show off all depending on his mood. His moods can range anywhere from being calm and relaxed to angry and overwhelmed, but that really depends on the situations. He's also noted as being quick, agile, quick witted, and very powerful, and he knows it. Unfortunately this knowledge can sometimes cause him to act a little arrogant or even impatient. He is confident in his abilities, not even the least bit intimidated by any opponent

He is a natural bohemian who permanently left UNIT in order to return to a life of deep universal wandering. He is easily thrilled by discovery and adventure. Galvanized by higher purpose, he is disarmingly loopy (constantly offering random strangers jelly babies, a type of gummy candy), brilliant and entirely serious, all at the same time. To an extent, Chronotellus is the most unpredictable person you'll ever meet, befuddling all with his intelligence, constantly leaving others wondering if they have his full attention and using his more off the wall mannerisms to distract others while arranging to take control of the situation (We have a situation?). His keen judgement of character also enables him to navigate his way through situations with new people, helping him to discern friend from foe. Although Chrono isn't much of a fighter he prefers brains opposed to brawn yet he appears to be a capable swordsman and fighter. He likes to improvise both weapons and ideas depending on what's occurring around him.

Despite his charm and offbeat humour, Chronotellus arguably seems to be aloof and sombre. He could become intensely brooding, serious and even callous, and would keenly scrutinize his surroundings even when playing the fool. He can also be furious with those he deems as stupid, frivolous, misguided or evil. When taking charge, he could be considered authoritative to the point of egocentricity, but as it is, he is usually the only one capable of solving the situations he finds himself in. He seems more inclined toward a solitary existence, he also emphasized his distance from humanity, although he apparently is found of humans.

XXXXX Listen to my story... It may be my last chance....

The offspring of Yurelite (a Time Lord) and Davros (the man of horror himself, creator of the Daleks). He's also noted as the twin brother to Zenet but was born blind. After much of his mother's own travels as a Time Lord, she fell in love with one of her companions whom she had met on Skaro, a scientist by the name of Davros. Yurelite remained aware that she would out live her love but still wished to bare the one she loved children of their own so they would always be together even after death separated them. Happily she returned to Gallifrey with her husband but the other Time Lords turned away from the idea of welcoming another species onto their planet and instead ordered that both Yurelite and Davros leave and not return to the planet. Sadden Yurelite left, feeling rejected by her people and returned once only to bare her children…two twins, Chronotellus and Zenet. From there she left her life as a Time Lord behind and spent her days in exile with her family. Yet it wasn't all bad she was happy to be with Davros and her children. Yurelite and Davros concluded that due to this exile from Gallifrey that they would never discuss Time Lords, regeneration, the planet of Gallifrey itself or the TARDIS…this would remain a dark secret of the past… Yurelite hid the TARDIS and raised both Zenet and Chrono without any knowledge of regeneration.

However, keeping such a secret proved to be difficult especially as Chronotellus proved to show all the signs of being a Time Lord…yet Zenet on the other hand showed none. It appeared almost as though all the blood of being a Time Lord had been passed into the one twin and not the other and Yurelite began to feel the necessity to tell Chrono about his true potential as a Time Lord. Although she noted he was a fragile and blind Time Lord she was almost certain that through regeneration Chronotellus could regain his sight…yet in order to do so the boy needed the knowledge of being a Time Lord in order to realize his ability to regenerate. Without telling Davros, Yurelite spoke to Chrono about the Time Lords in hope that this would awaken something but instead it only led to trouble…

When Davros discovered what Yurelite had done he was angered by her need to lie to him and applaud by the idea that she would even consider making Chrono regenerate to regain his sight. Feeling betrayed and hurt he secluded himself to his privacy and began to devote his time to science. He refused to have anything to do with his wife and was quite frankly sick of the idea of Time Lords, having been refused entrance to Gallifrey and now having his wife go behind his back to convince Chronotellus to seek out the Time Lords was enough. Angry he concluded that the Time Lord's cared nothing but themselves and becoming recognized as the superior race, considering they welcomed no others on their soil. Davros concluded that they were worthless and the best course of action was their complete extermination, he would create a race that would rival the Time Lords and threaten their apparent superiority.

Yurelite found herself completely ignored and filled her hearts with guilt and shame. Applaud even at her own self for her mistake and wishing she'd never done so. Despite her struggles to explain herself, her promises to protect Chrono from having to regenerate and her wishes for Davros to stop his madness nothing changed. She remained powerless and although she attempt empty threats to stop him never once did she stand in, she couldn't… Yurelite felt deeply powerless, she'd been in love with this man for so long she couldn't bring herself to harm Davros no matter how dark and deranged he seemed to get. All her emotions seemed to build up until one day she declared that she was leaving to go home to Gallifrey and that she had no intentions of ever returning or speaking with Davros again. Yurelite packed up all he belongings and entered the TARDIS bringing along with her the young, blind 4 year old Chronotellus.

Having no where to turn the Time Lord returned to Gallifrey understanding that only Time Lords were welcomed on her home planet. Upon her arrival home after many centuries of being away she was met with cold and unfriendly eyes, especially for bringing with her a half-breed Time Lord. Strangely the Lord President showed mysterious and unusual kindness and in turn offered to bestow Chronotellus with the gift of sight. It was unknown to poor Yurelite that the Lord President of Gallifrey did so by forcing the 4 year old boy to undergo regeneration at such a young age. The young Chrono was returned to his mother following this incident and never spoke of the event that took place despite his mother's questions. Yet, things continued to become stranger and stranger, at the age of 3 Time Lords were supposed to be removed from their families; however, this had not been the case with Chrono even after his arrival he had been granted the permission to remain at his mother's side. Mysterious workings were at hand and Yurelite began to worry and fear for her son, but forced herself to keep her suspicious hidden. Instead she tried to convince herself she was imagining things and that the Lord President was just looking out for her and Chronotellus but she knew there was something more to it especially the day Chrono was introduced to Rayne by the leader of Gallifrey.

The two were fast friends and inseparable, almost everything they did was together and neither aware of their destiny or fate. The friends spent their days together unaware of their destiny, the true intentions and plans the Lord President had for both of them and for what seemed like several years of fun and freedom quickly changed after only 4 years. When both Rayne and Chrono had turned 8 the two were to stand before the Time Vortex and bare witness to their fate as Time Lords. While Chronotellus gazed upon the Time Vortex in fear and fled for his life, into Exile....

While Rayne suffered alone, Chrono hide in a silent exile traveling in his Tardis from world to world in search of something... Something he never seemed to be able to find. Yet, with each planet he ventured offering his help to the people in need. Despite the years that passed the half breed Time Lord his memories of home didn't fade and the images of his mother and Rayne remained as scares of a painful past. His mind never drifted from Rayne in hopes that his friend would wait, as much as Chronotellus wanted to go home to Gallifrey, he understood that now he was an outcast... Troubled by never being able to return home, Chrono began to develop lonely feelings and wished to feel the connection he used to hold between Rayne. Nervously and half afraid Chrono chose to journey to find his father...

"Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!"

XXXXXxSonicScrewdriverXXXXX

Desirable Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image | C h r o n o t e l l u s|

| T e m p u s |

| D a v r o s |

I am the l a s t ... of the great s p e c i e s ... known to you as a T i m e L o r d
O n c e upon a t i m e... I journeyed through T i m e and S p a c e...
My n a me i s of n o importance. W hat a b o u t Y o U? D o Y ou R e m e m b e r your T r U e N a m e?...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"You can spend the rest of your life with me, but I can't spend the rest of mine with you. I have to live on. Alone. That's the curse of the Time Lords."

User Image
            Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text.

"Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!"

"The Infinis"
User Image

Desirable Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image| C h r o n o t e l l u s|
| T e m p u s |

| D a v r o s |

I am the h a l f br e e d the combination s p e c i e s ... half K a l e d ha lf T i m e L o r d
O n c e upon a t i m e... I was once B l i n d now I S e e...
My n a me i s of n o importance. W hat a b o u t Y o U? D o Y ou R e m e m b e r your T r U e N a m e?...

"We could steal time...Just for one day. We could be heroes, forever and ever. We could be heroes, forever and ever. We could be heroes..."

User Image
            Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text.

"Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place. Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace. Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste, it all revolves around you. And there's no mountain too high, no river too wide. Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side. Storm clouds may gather, and stars may collide... But I love you, until the end of time....."

"The Infinis"
User Image
DavrosxxxxxxxxxxxYurelitexxxxxxxxxxxxxZenetxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxChronotellus

Desirable Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

»т н є | в α ѕ ι ¢ ѕ . . .

000000{ му ηαмє ιѕ... }: Rory Jasper Saxon

000000{ яσℓє αη∂ яαηк }: Shadow Heart, Noctis's right hand

000000{ вυт уσυ ¢αη ¢αℓℓ мє... }: Rory

000000{ му нι∂∂єη ρσωєя...}: Rory has the gift of E.S.P broken into four categories. Starting with the ability of Clariauience, which allows him to hear things that are inaudible, meaning things beyond the natural sense of hearing. In a sense he can 'hear clearly', and perceive sounds or words from spirits and acts as their channel or conduit in communication with guides from the unnatural world. His second ability is hypnosis, he seems to give off waves of hypnosis that make individuals feel as though they can trust him or even cause them to feel deeply connected to him. Rory's third ability is telekinesis which allows him to move objects with his mind or levitate and his last is telepathy, except he can only use this ability to communicate between minds over distances.

000000{ тнє ηυмвєя σƒ ¢αη∂ℓєѕ ση му ¢αкє αяє...}: Appears to be 19 but it's almost obvious that he's a lot older then this....

000000{ gιммє ρяєѕєηтѕ ση... }: December 21st

»g є т т ι η g | α | ℓ ι т т ℓ є | ∂ є є ρ є я . . .

000000{ тяαιтѕ σƒ мιηє... }: Rory is cruel and uncaring, serving as an enigma, this causes those affiliated with him to constantly contemplate his wants, desires, intentions and even his true self. He is willing to do whatever it takes in order to attain victory. He also is power-hungry, confident and sometimes even overconfident, in his abilities, not even the least bit intimidated by any opponent. Rory is lastly shown to get carried away during battles, beginning to scream and laugh evilly, or even insult his opponents. Yet, he is also very cunning, able to trick opponents easily and lead others into tempting situations when attempting to convert someone over to his cause. He is also unafraid to make threats or even take hostages. Despite his great cruelty, however, and no matter how much of a greedy traitor he may be, Rory is not without his more "human" emotions, either, as he still feels connected to certain individuals... He also does the right thing from time to time... All in all, however, Rory is only loyal to himself, as he is willing to betray almost anyone to pursue his own goals.

Rory is quite brilliant, he contains both wit and cunningness but possess two fatal character flaws, he is arrogant and exceptionally vain. His pride often rules his head, he will often leave his victims alive to show is superiority over them. Rory is always worried that his pride will be damaged somehow, especially if someone mentions the four special words "I forgive you"...

He can often appear quite insane, even repressing to act in a childlike state of spitefulness and obliviousness. Though it is implied that his insanity has been present ever since he was "reborn." He also has an exceptionally heightened sense of his own brilliance which is far more pronounced and blatant, and at times will refer to himself in third person for reasons unknown. Rory also seems to have a keen wit and sense of humour and while in serious situation he can act as though this is some sort of joke or comical. Rory also has a crippling fear of an all-powerful, God-like being and can be reduced to a sobbing child if you manage to pull of scaring him. He seems to have some respect for his more worthy opponents but prefers to prove how superior his personality is. He can also express deep anger towards certain individuals, along with a desire for vengeance. However, unknown to most people, Rory wasn't always like this, it seems as though he was somehow driven into his own insanity from events in his childhood.

000000{ му ℓιƒє ѕтσяу... }: Rory is the third and youngest child of the Saxon family. His late father was Jasper Saxon a soldier for the royal family who passed away in a previous war and his mother was Lilith Marrion a simple maid who died in childbirth. Without his parents around his family was soon reduced to his eldest brother Ren, his elder sister Romena and himself. Being the new born child Romena took on the role of mother while Ren had to act as the father and take care of the family. Ren only being 17 and Romena 15 the two had no jobs and were forced to steal just to survive. The two deemed it the only way to survive and the only way they'd be able to keep Rory safe. However, as time passed and Rory reached the age of 3 he began to display unusual psychic powers which frightened his siblings deeply. They could neither explain it or understand it and at fist they forced themselves to ignore it... Despite the odd things Rory had begun to tell them about talking with their dead parents or levitating objects, communicating through the mind the two older siblings pretended the best they could that none of this was occurring. Unfortunately when Rory reached the age of 8 his powers had become to noticeable and fearing exile or becoming outcast Ren and Romena devised a plan to take there younger brother out into the forest and abandon him there. They felt as though they could claim that this was a simple game of hide and seek and while Rory hide they would return to town and act as though he'd become lost or eaten by a wild animal. The plan went exactly how they wanted and by the end of the night they were rid of their younger brother; however, they didn't predict the fact that Rory would survive.

Left alone in the forest to die was both terrifying and scaring for the 8 year old both, but he was found by a strange creature who called itself Noctis. Around and having no where else to turn Rory decided to cling to the only one around. The Shadow Heart realizing the potential of Rory's abilities decided to convert him over to his cause. Through time and being raised under the will of Noctis, Rory was reborn as a Shadow Heart himself and became corrupted under the ideas and ambitions of Noctis. Soon enough Rory pledge his services to this Dark King and took his place by the side of his Dark Lord. Under the guidance of Noctis, Rory learned to embrace his gift as a psychic but in doing so began his downfall into insanity...

By the time he was a full grown adult Rory could hear the sounds and voices of people in his head more clearly and the non-stop noise, sound, rhythm drove him into a deep mad insanity... Drowning from the consistent ruckus inside his head Rory's passed faded into the winds and he became convinced that he was born a Shadow Heart, but also that he was born to rule over the world at the side of Noctis as a Master over the pathetic inhabitance of the lands. With his insanity also came the acceptance of the noise and soon Rory was satisfied to believe the voices were calling him to greatness...

000000{ нσω ι gσт му ηαмє... }: The name Rory means "Red King", the name was given to Rory by his father Jasper. As a loyal knight to the King Jasper meant to honour his royal majesty by giving his son the meaning of "Red King" a secret oath. The oath that should the king in power be killed and the murder assume the role as "Red King" that Rory would protect the Kingdom and slay the one responsible.

The name comes with irony though, considering Rory serves Noctis the one responsible for killing the King and thus played a part in the scheme which actually means that Rory could technically now be the "Red King" meaning as the oath states he will have to kill himself for his crimes against the country....

000000{ gιммє! gιммє! }:
♥ Strawberry Jam
♥ Sweets
♥ Power
♥ Talking
♥ Star Gazing
♥ Herbal Tea
♥ Culture
♥ Rain
♥ Painting
♥ Attention

000000{ gєт αωαу ƒяσм мє! }:
● Death
● Pain / Suffering
● Losing
● His pride being damaged
● Being alone
● Disloyalty
● Coffee
● Things not going his way

»σ т н є я | ∂ є т α ι ℓ ѕ . . .

000000{ ωαιт! ι ƒσяgσт тσ мєηтιση }: Constantly bothered by the voices in his head, he can seem distracted or even distraught at moments...but don't let your guard down.... Rory's deep insanity is a danger to everyone, even himself....

000000{ ¢αη уσυ кєєρ α ѕє¢яєт? }: If I had a heart...this would be the part that I start to die of laughter! (Secretly, Rory doesn't want to be alone, but love is to hard to imagine...)

000000{ тнємє ѕσηg }: " Here Come the Drums (Voodoo Child) "

{{ тнє σηє тнαт нσℓ∂ѕ тнє ѕтяιηgѕ }}

xSonicScrewdriver

Desirable Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image | R o r y |
| J a s p e r |

| S a x o n |

"Can't you hear it? I thought it would stop, but it never does; never ever stops, inside my head. The drumming..."

Obey your Lord and Master
Here come the D r u m s

. N . O . T h I s I s F u N n Y...

"Shall we decimate them? That sounds good, nice word, decimate"

User Image

"This country has been sick! This country needs healing. This country needs medicine. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that was this country really needs, right now...is a doctor. "

Desirable Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
| C h r o m e Z e n e t S a x o n |

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

T

Desirable Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

"Well, you know, a lot of different things happen in life. Any regrets? Of course, if I said that I didn't have any, it would be a lie... The next time I'm born into this world, if that's even possible, I'd like to be born as someone who's more clever than I am now. Well, I really can't do anything about it. I feel this self-hatred. If, even after this battle, they tell me I can live on, I'll go and buy a small mirror somewhere and practice smiling. I'll practice over and over...if they tell me that I can live without hurting anyone else, I'll let my hair sway in the wind, take a giant step onto the earth. I want to live, to say my thanks. I want to live, to give so many feelings to people. I want to live! I wish I didn't realize I had feelings like this!"

| F l o r e n c e B a s i l R e d f i e l d |xxxxxxxxxx&xxxxxxxxxx| K h a f r a O d i n M a s s r i |

User ImageUser Image
Location ;; Firefly Fields~ Profession ;; Archeologist / Thief King With ;; ------
Thoughts ;; "Today's going to be a good day...I just know it!"
Thoughts ;; "Florence seems way too happy today...."
Journal ;; Florence / Khafra's Diary (Why do you want to know all my secrets?)

Florence walked along at an even pace, maybe he'd be late for work with such carelessness but he was in such a great mood he didn't seem to care. After all it was only him and one other person who worked at the dig site and it wasn't like the place was a store no one ever came to visit when he was at work. Did he really know anyone well enough to want to come visit? He supposed not, but he'd been here for two full years, it was shocking to barely know anyone. The white haired boy slowed his movements and glanced up at the sky, he loved Summer it was so warm and comforting not at all like nasty, wet and cold mister Winter! He loved to feel the gentle breeze on his face with the warm air all around and for a moment he even closed his eyes to appreciate such a thing only to reopen them quickly with the sound of someone shutting there door. It wasn't an unusual sound, after all he was in a village people had to work and attend to errands such was necessary to a day to day life but he'd rather been more surprised the Spirit hadn't instructed him to avoid wasting time. He wondered if the Spirit of the Millennium Ring was having an off day---but they'd been talking fine earlier. Blinked slightly he moved to part his lips but didn't need too, his eyes fell on the image of his neighbour moving from her house and off towards town. "Oh come on Spirit your not still on about being antisocial are you?" the white haired boy asked.

He could hear the Spirit give a slight 'Hmpth' and within a matter of moments he could see his alter ego companion standing next to him in almost a ghost like form. It was something he'd gotten used to by now. Such movements meant that the Spirit of the Millennium Ring had chosen to manifest itself outside Florence's body, but still retaining that bond that meant the two could not wander far from one another, but that wouldn't be an issue Florence loved the company despite his best friends rudeness at times. The white haired archeologist gave a slight smile looking at the spirit like form of his companion. It seemed unfortunate however that no one else could see when they stood side by side---I guess you needed to either share the bond or have powers to see spirits like the Millennium Rings. "I'm sure she's not that bad...come on we'll put it to the test, it'll be fun!--- Besides you promised we'd go over once!"

"Florence I don't share your ideas of fun...." the Spirit remarked in disinterest.

"Please! Look she's got a cute kitty, maybe you two could bond--you know both being kitty-cats!" Florence protested.

"How many times must I tell you I'm not a kitty!!!---Florence? Florence?! FLORENCE!!" the Spirit cried.

He could feel the bond dragging him along as Florence hurried down the path towards their neighbour. Sometimes this deep connection they shared through the Millennium Item felt like chained bondage---he greatly disliked Florence's definition of fun and although he cared about the boy who was sharing his body with him he'd rather not be dragged along to have a chat with that girl. "Hey!!" the white haired boy called out coming to a stop next to Kuniko and smiling brightly.

"Florence you are so dead when we get to the Dig Site!!!" the Spirit stated coldly.

The white haired boy ignored the spirit of the Millennium Ring's comment and held out his hand to Kuniko, "Hi, I'm Florence Redfield, I believe we're next door neighbours," he begun keeping the slight smile.

The Spirit rolled his eyes and looked away, maybe this was Florence's good day but this was getting worse and worse for him....

(( O.O.C. / / . Taadddaaa sorry it took sooo long ))

"Look at me, you may think you see who I really am, but you'll never know me. Every day it's as if I play a part. Now I see if I wear a mask I can fool the world but I cannot fool my heart... Who is that I see staring straight back at me? Why is my reflection someone I don't know? Somehow I cannot hide who I am, though I tried when will my reflection show...who I am inside?...."

Desirable Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

xxxxxK o s c h e i
Here come the D r u m s

| T h e M a s t e r |

"How about that? I win! Will it stop, Doctor? The drumming. Will it stop?"

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text.

"You did this to me! All of my life! You made me! One! Two! Three! Four!..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces