14,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Oɴᴇ Hᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ's Rᴘɢ Sᴛʏʟᴇ Sᴘʀɪᴛᴇ Sʜᴏᴘ!

[ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ] [sᴀᴍᴘʟᴇs] [ʀᴜʟᴇs + ғᴀǫ] [ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴍ] [ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ!]

I recently made a pixel art base.
This is what it looks like:

User Image

It is formatted for RPG Maker, but again, these are 100% genuine original pixels.
So what i'll do, alright, is i'll make you a character on this template. I mean, at a price, of course.
It'll set you back 50,000 gold, although there's more extras for a higher price as well. I can also be bribed with monthly collectables, cash-only evolving items other than the wingding, and chance items.
But keep reading, and we'll do this thing!

Queue: 3 slots, none filled. [slot 1: empty] [slot 2: empty] [slot 3: empty]

Fluffy Streaker

14,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Here are samples I've made, and finished works for the thread:

[ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Sample 1 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ]
User Image User Image User Image User Image

[ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Finished 1 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ]
n/a

Fluffy Streaker

14,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Big bad terms of use:
All sprites remain my property, and copyright to me. Once purchased with fake online money, you can use them only for non-commercial venture. Basically, you can't profit off 'em. You also can't claim them as your own. This is regardless of whether you give me extra fake online money to have the sprites made private or not. Please credit me as SLEEP or ONE HUNDRED when you use these sprites in something like a game or with a credits list.

After I make these sprites, anyone can use them, but you will be credited for coming up with the design. All finished results will be posted to my blog. (it's here, for reference) I do not make sprites for private use right now, maybe later I'll start but not now.

Do + Do Nots:
Humans only. Humanoids with like cat ears or some horns or a tail or something are ok I guess, but not fuzzy furries or worse.

I work from any avatar, from any avatar site. You can post a dream avatar. If you're posting your (actual) Gaia Online avatar, provide a front and back view of it. Otherwise, include a verbal description or drawn picture of your character's behind. I also work from reference sheets of character's you've drawn or commissioned yourself. I can do fandom as well. Images of the front + back + side would be ideal, but you can verbally describe things like their backs too.

Details get lost easily on smaller sprites, so "less clutter" means seriously keep the clutter down. "Set piece" items, for example, weapons, background ornaments, and pets, are a no.

FAQ of questions nobody asked
Do I have to use it within RPG Maker?: No. Because this base is 100% my creation, you can use it in any creation tool you wish! Or, you don't have to use them in a game at all! Use them for looking at, that's cool too.
Can I make my own sprites on the template?: Yeah sure why not. The big bad terms of use still apply, even if you do. Also, you can't make your own shop selling these sprites for fake online money. This is my shop: Rawr.
Can you make me an RTP (default) style RPG Maker sprite?: That would break this website's TOS, but even if i've read the TOS wrong, I still don't want to, so no.
Can I bulk buy?: No, you can only order one sprite at a time. I will only make one order from one person at a time. If you want more than one, you'll need to order them individually.
Hey, didn't I see this thread on another avatar site? Yeah probably, i've got it open on a few sites.

Fluffy Streaker

14,875 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Quote me to inform me you've ordered!

Your avatar Post pics.
Any other details If you can't provide pictures of their back, what their back looks like is a start. Also, what details are most important in the sprite? Otherwise, add anything else you want.
Height (2500 gold) Changing a sprite's height, smaller or larger. Say how many pixels taller/shorter you want them to be, up to 5 pixels either way.
Figure (2500 gold per change) Changing a sprite's figure. You can specify things like wide hips, thin/thick arms and legs, long ears, wide/thin shoulders, details like that. Keep in mind that it's these details which can really sell a sprite's look! For example a bulky guy on the default base wouldn't be convincing. For the cost of 3 figure changes, you can give him wide shoulders, short legs, and a barrel chest, and it would look much nicer. These changes don't cost much, so splash out on them!
GIFs (5000 gold) Gifs of your sprite walking, like this but all four directions. Great for use on forums! Specify if you want x1, x2, or x4 zoom!
Preferred online pseudonym: Not your name on this forum necessarily, just what you like to be called. This will be used in crediting you for the designs.

Total cost: Flat rate is 50,000 gold remember so start with that and add any extras to the total.

Send the Trade when ordering, and finish the Trade after I post the final results. Minor do-overs cost 5000 gold each, unless i've made an actual mistake, by mis-reading your instructions or being stupid, then i'll fix it for free.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff