User Image

-
                                              shioyama shuuji nickname
                                            -
                                                 ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ friendship
                                                 ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ attraction
                                                 ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ romance

words words words
                                          A name I hear quite frequently from the people at our school. I have yet the pleasure of speaking with him myself.

User Image

-
                                              narumiya takumi narumiya-san
                                            -
                                                 ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ friendship
                                                 ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ attraction
                                                 ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ romance

words words words
                                          A person of the same year as me. We do not exchange words very often.

User Image

-
                                              natsuki eiji natsuki-senpai
                                            -
                                                 ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ acquaintances
                                                 ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ charming
                                                 ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ crush

Our western zodiac compatibility is the same percentage as I would approach him: 21%. I don't think I have the heart to even look him in the eye! I-I'll probably faint then and there, nosebleeding is a possibility. I think I should just leave gardenias in his locker for now...
                                          I feel like there's something more to that title people are labeling him, and...it's not fair. H-has it ever occurred to them that rumors could hurt someone? He might not even be as what his reputation makes him out to be and I wish they could see that. ...And his face isn't scary either.

User Image

-
                                              akamine daichi nickname
                                            -
                                                 ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ friendship
                                                 ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ attraction
                                                 ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ romance

I don't know if I should cross paths with him...
                                          A name I hear frequently from the female populace at our school. I have yet the pleasure of speaking to him myself.

𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴

User Image

-
                                              shiomi riku ri-chan
                                            -
                                                 ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ friends
                                                 ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ adorable
                                                 ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ not interested

I wish I could do more for her than what she's doing for me...
                                          Ri-chan is a wonderful person! She doesn't let anyone stop her from doing what she wants and I find that an admirable trait of hers. Whenever I get anxious over something, she's there to calm me and it helps me a lot. I find her hugging and clinging quite amusing, I really appreciate the affection.

User Image

-
                                              ichinose reika ichinose-san
                                            -
                                                 ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ friendship
                                                 ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ attraction
                                                 ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ romance

I honestly do not know what to make of her...
                                          A popular name I hear from our peers at school. We do not exchange words very often.

User Image

-
                                              tsurumi tsukiko tsurumi-senpai
                                            -
                                                 ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ acquaintances
                                                 ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ adorable
                                                 ■■■ ■■■ ■■■ not interested

I'm thinking of growing daffodils for her, would she appreciate them?
                                          It would be rather foolish to not have heard the name of the Student Council President. I greatly admire her work ethic and the serious effort she puts to make the school run as smooth as possible.

Mega Trash

School I.D

User Image

Name: Anthony Nathaniel Anthony
Nickname: Tonie, Nathan, and Ana [close peeps only]
Sex: A manly dude.
Clique: Grade Repeater
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Laid-back, quite annoying at times, often cares about people who are hurt, idiotic, and lazy.
Bio: Other than being born into a weird family, Anthony quiet lived an average life, that is until his parents sent him off to the forest to live for a while (when he was 13) because they wanted him to learn about natural resources. Although he stayed there for almost a year, they ended up telling him 'good job' for something he had already knew about. But as he entered high school, his grades have been going down and down lately, that he soon became a grade repeater.
Pen Pal: To.Be.Announced.
Secret Talent: Thinking of plans outside of school; people wonder why he doesn't do that at school.
Other: He really loves pigs and doesn't like the fact people eat 'em.
Character's Theme:
嵐 - Troublemaker
Username: oX iChiyuRabbit Xo

Mega Trash

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(Full name here! First, Middle and Last)

xxxxxYou can call me:xxxxx
(Nicknames if any.)
xxxxxEh..how long was it?:xxxxx
(Birth date and include year and age)
xxxxxOh, I haven’t said? :xxxxx
(Crush, it’s gonna have to be your partner or not, it's up to you.)
xxxxxLooks like I forgot!:xxxxx
(Position)

xxxxxHey! Don’t say I’m boring!:xxxxx
(Past/Bio, must be a paragraph+, no unknowns and sob stories.)
xxxxxDon’t expect me to be nice!:xxxxx
(Personality, paragraph or listing, it up to you.)
xxxxxJust as sweet as candy :xxxxx
(Likes, minimum of 5)
xxxxxJust as gross as puke:xxxxx
(Dislikes, minimum of 5)

xxxxxIsn’t it so addicting!?:xxxxx
        (Theme song; if you have one.)
        xxxxxDid I leave something out?:xxxxx
        (Other)
        xxxxxI didn’t know I was fake!:xxxxx
        (Username.)

Mega Trash

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

hey.

[imgleft]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc152/sakuragirl41/Aipom-Icon.png[/imgleft][imgright]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc152/sakuragirl41/untitled4.jpg[/imgright][imgright]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc152/sakuragirl41/aipom.gif[/imgright]
[imgright]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc152/sakuragirl41/Aipom-1.png[/imgright]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=darkorchid][size=11][b]hey.

Mega Trash

User Image

Anthony Nathaniel Anthony

xxxxxYou can call me:xxxxx
Tonie, Anthony, and Ana for close people.
xxxxxEh..how long was it?:xxxxx
November 15, 1990; age 19
xxxxxOh, I haven’t said? :xxxxx
Somebody…
xxxxxLooks like I forgot!:xxxxx
Boy 3; Part of the Love-Hate relationship. ;o

xxxxxHey! Don’t say I’m boring!:xxxxx
(Past/Bio, must be a paragraph+, no unknowns and sob stories.)
xxxxxDon’t expect me to be nice!:xxxxx
(Personality, paragraph or listing, it up to you.)
xxxxxJust as sweet as candy :xxxxx
Animals
The Spring!
Snow, sometimes…
Trees
The colors purple, blue, and lavender
Natural instincts
Happy people, Yay~
Bananas
My buddies, duh.

xxxxxJust as gross as puke:xxxxx
Spring fever
Getting colds
Animal meat
The cold…
Being looked down on others
Mean people, what is up with them?

xxxxxIsn’t it so addicting!?:xxxxx
        (Theme song; if you have one.)

xxxxxDid I leave something out?:xxxxx
        Don’t think so~.
        xxxxxI didn’t know I was fake!:xxxxx
        oX iChiyuRabbit Xo

Mega Trash

-- Rashél Ulthaenium Hansen-Verné --

User Image

xxxxxxx" Oh! For the love of taro roots! "

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Excuse Me.
Rae, Rashél, or Uthie, which ever works.
Life Goes By Quickly
Sixteen...and a half.
It Isn't Obvious?
Female! Or are you delusional?
My Eyes Say
A half-elf, but I take my elf side to more consideration.
Hello There!
Love is fragile; love is unbreakable. And that means either.
In The Academy
Tenth, not my fault, I’m a little senseless.
Blood Type
#2C5D3F, but you may call it cucumber.

My Origin
                      Oh! Sweet child! You don’t really mean it do you?” Those were the last words I have heard from my mother before coming here. Ay, sweet…sweet mother, your words were something I might as well forget. Or not…but they did not seem like words of wisdom at all. I might as well tell why she asked that, but I should also include me life story.

Like your regular human being, I was born of a mother and father. But unlike a human being, I was an elf, who is born in the forest. Lived like an elf in the forest and eventually in the city. Now, I won’t get into that eventually, but I guess I will say first what I need to say first. Surely parents give their children love, right? Same with me, except the fact that I was treated equally with everyone else. I didn’t expect all of us to be treated differently, but that’s when I realized why we were treated normally. There were a few elves that were considered, ‘light’ and another ‘dark.’ I was neither because I knew surely that I was a middle. But everyday as I walked through my home village, a few elves were not really getting along because of that separation.

Every single darn day, it was like that, until my parents suggested we would leave to another village nearby. They, too, did not care about the ‘light’ and ‘dark,’ but most people considered us part of the ‘light.’ I found that true, but we eventually began to be treated as a ‘light.’ Those who were ‘dark’ would ignore us and even become ignorant when we have not done anything to offend them. Now, now I know it may seem a little awkward, but I believed that life would be like this. I was a tree-hugger and the ‘darks’ were not. They were considered evil and we weren’t. It was just another stereotype that I believed in.

But no, it wasn’t a stereotype. The day I turned eight, was when I began to see the truth. Us elves, both ‘light’ and ‘dark’ use to live in harmony, but that’s when I saw that a few villagers began to leave and dwell into the dark caves far from where they were before. So, when they began to leave…other elves joined in, but they were the ‘light’ elves. My life style changed..but by just a little. Ever since the ‘dark’ left, I never saw one ever again. Sounds pretty normal now does it?

Well…no, just when things awfully began to get better at the village it was time for my family and me to relocate. We were said to live in the city with human beings. Normally, I would learn the attitude to look down on humans, but somehow I never did. I guess I was a little too ‘light.’ If I remember clearly as well, my papa once told me and my younger sibling (whom I forgot to mention) that we’d have to live among humans for now on. There were so many questions I would love to ask him, but I felt it would be a little too much. There was probably something he was hiding so…it better for me not to know.

Eventually I dropped the subject of asking him because apparently my sibling and I were to go to a boarding school for elementary. I did not know what elementary was because I never really knew about that when we lived in the forest. Anyway, when my sibling and I came back for a holiday that was when we found out that we were a half-elf. Surely I was shocked to hear my dad tell the truth that he was a human, but my love for him didn’t really change (I guess that’s why I never really paid attention to his ears).

So anyway, I did mention something about words of wisdom, correct? Ay, my sweet mother asked me that because apparently it was the first time I chose something for me. I would always be the one who would skip out on Friday or Saturday nights with friends just so I could hang around with my family. And yes, that was the answer to the question in the beginning. I only included things about myself to make it interesting, and if wasn’t then that’s not my problem.

What An Emotional Rollercoaster
                      I’m actually the type to sit around and do nothing. It’s either I grew up like that or it runs through the family. I have a habit to judge people in my mind, but not when they’re around because that’ll just lead to trouble and I’m not a fighter. I could also be aggressive if someone teases my friend(s) in a bad way, or basically if they’re in a relationship…cheats on her/him. Although I have friends, I’m the type that doesn’t hang out with them; I’d rather sit around doing something I would like to do. But sometimes, I will hang out with them only for the fun of it, or I’m just being dragged along. I could also be a laid-back and carefree type as well. I don’t really care if I get in trouble what-so-ever because I try to stay out of trouble anyway. What else…oh yeah!

Like any other person/creature I too, have regular emotions like being nice, angry, etc. But like those emotions, my type of anger is another level and sometimes my kindness can be easily taken advantage of. When I’m sad though, I might throw unbelievable tantrums and start screaming words out that you wouldn’t want to hear from me. If I think you’re annoying at first, don’t give up because I could easily be won with the things I love, especially if it’s nature-like. But you have to be quick; I don’t like it if you waste my time because I might have something else to be doing other than wasting my time with some person who would try to make me a friend…but if you look okay, I’ll reconsider maybe for only 5 minutes more than regulars.

Even though my kindness can be easily taken advantage of, sometimes I can’t stand other people being like me, the ones who stand around doing nothing, because that’s my job. So anyway, when I see people like that, I would most commonly drag the person to do something with me so they have something to do. That so basically wrap up everything, but in short: A lazy elf who likes to have everyone together.

It Makes Me Who I Am.
                      Just like a few elves, we experience in thieving and sneaking. But not me, I don't do those kind of things because I'm a bit too lazy, in fact I use my powers instead. And that, my friend, is having a good sense in hearing. Well, that is self-explanatory...I also have a keener sense of sight. I may not be able to do some magic, but what I can do is wield a bow and arrow. Oh and obviously, powers do backfire correct? This explains why I don't have a thing for loud noises.
                      Don't Be Late!
                      Monday/Wednesday: 1. Physics 2. Statistics and Probability [Lunch] 3. Physical Ability Control 4. Visual Arts
                      Tuesday/Thursday: 5. Works of Shakespeare 6. Latin [Lunch] 7. Human History 8. Free Period

Promise Not To Tell?
                      Well...um, the moment I moved into the city, I got a stuffed animal. And every night...I thought it would come to life and it's still the same today! I also have allergies, some include apricots and peanuts, which gives me a horrible rash. And another thing, please don't bother tutoring me, my kind may be 'wise,' but I'm not.
                      It's More Than A Feeling!
                      That guy in TV! But that was ages ago, so no one and I’m not planning on it.
                      Battle Scars
                      I have a birthmark on my right shoulder...

Awesome!
» Earthy things like trees and grass.
» The Spring
» Lavenders
» Taro roots
» Exotic fruits, especially Lychee!
» Animals, of course!
» Waterfalls, a beautiful sight.
» Libraries, very calm.
» Sweets
» My natural instincts.
» Warm weather
» Paintings, I don't do them, but I love them.

Hell No!
» Apricots
» Electrical lights.
» Wild fires.
» Guns, noisy.
» Loud places and noises.
» Nosy people
» Those w/o self-respect
» Sour food.
» Common colds
» Stuffed animals
» Phone books

Oh Yeah...
Just because I use bows and arrows, doesn't mean I'm in the archery club. I'm not...just to let you know. Oh, wondering why I'm in the tenth grade? I...I basically flunked.

oX iChiyuRabbit Xo
oX iChiyuRabbit Xo
oX iChiyuRabbit Xo

Mega Trash

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [ Rashél Ulthaenium Hansen-Verné ] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
Full image of I, yes?

User ImageUser Image
In times you can't return and are lost, you turn your eyes down...
"Even the words you believed in are lost and the colors end..."
"Within here what is needed?"

═══════════════════════════════════════════════
Above the sky I painted,
will you show your smile?
Embrace the illumination of stardust and let me sing;
Now is the bud embracing the light of a dream story;
Continuing from now on,
will be the iris shining upon the unknown

xxxxxThere. A young girl who appeared sixteen sat on a porch step, waiting to get dropped off at her school. She wouldn't really be considered "new," she was just simply a flunk. Wasn’t her fault she was a little senseless…or maybe it was, but at least she’s got a few things in her mind, right? Wrong, she was always lazy, care-free, and laid-back, as if a gun to your head wouldn’t really hurt you. She continued to wait, evaluating each of the driver’s movements. He was a tad bit slow, but she didn’t really mind. She had a feeling she would be a little late, but she didn’t mind about being late. 'It's not like school going to start just like that,' she thought, closing her eyes for a moment. She took in a deep and somewhat relaxing breath before opening them again.

After closing the trunk of the limo, the driver nodded his head, letting her know that she’s all ready to go. She nodded in reply, standing up slowly as if it was the last time she’d come to this house. Her mother...father...and even her younger sibling wasn't there to see her off. Her father had already told her 'good-bye' last night, but not the other two...well actually one. Her younger sibling actually told her 'good luck' which she counted as a 'good-bye.' That leaves her mother, who never said anything. 'Acting like you'll see me again,' she thought, although it was true.

She walked up to the passenger’s door, and looked at the house before getting in. As her trip to the school began, she decided to look out the window, before drifting off to sleep. She had a feeling that it would take a while, but not long. After stopping at a light, she noticed the people where staring at the un-tinted windows. She knew that they weren’t looking at her, but at her ears. That’s right, her ears were exposed. Long, but not too long; decorated with purple tear-drop earrings that she received from her mother. It didn’t matter to her though, she simply thought, ‘Yes, just look at them…as if I were really that different from you.’ After that thought, she looked away from the windows and began to drift into her sleep.

---

Rashél,” the driver said, “You’re here.” Rashél gently opened her eyes finding herself near a school. It was big. The stone-brick structure of the main building looked very castle-like, but yet old. She unfastened her seat belt and stepped out of the limo, breathing in the fresh air. It had a nice scent, pretty normal...nothing seemed harmful. She heard a CLUNK! and she turned her attention to the driver. He looked at her as if he did something bad and rushed to the limo, quickly starting it and left. She stood there, looking at the limo fading off as it got farther and farther. She obviously wanted to know why he acted like that, but it didn't matter. Things like those didn't really matter to her as much as her horrible allergies.

She walked up to her bags, grabbing each one without care, and began making her way to the dormitory building. It wasn’t her first time here, so obviously she wasn’t lost. As she walked over to the building, she had a feeling that other students had already arrived, thanks to her hearing. Her hearing and sight were…well, more average than a human’s. Her gray-blue eyes drifting off, looking at the area around her. That's when she noticed that there were many trees behind the school campus. The forest. She'd consider that her favorite place in the school, other than her dorm, but that place made her feel a little like home...considering she was an elf who was born and raised almost her whole life in the forest.

She entered the front doors and walked up the front desk. She placed her things down for a moment before speaking. She cleared her throat since she hasn't spoken for a while. Once she did the lady at the front desk looked at her and asked for her name. “Rashél Hansen-Verné,” she said a little silently, but loud enough for the lady to hear. The lady began to shuffle for her name, eventually finding it and handing her a key with two pieces of paper. She looked at the key then slightly at the lady’s desk to realize that the other spare was still there. ‘I guess she’s not here, yet,” Rashél thought, tightening her grip on the key and papers. She grabbed her things again and made her way to the hall.

Since her roommate wasn’t here yet, she figured that she’ll doze off for a while or explore. But what was the point of exploring? She already knew the campus ground by mind. She shook her head, eventually reaching her dorm. “Five,” she said, almost like a whisper. She unlocked her dorm and stepped in, already having a warm feeling.

The room was truly a beautiful sight, although it looked just the same as any other room. The windows were decorated with different colors, each making a design. There was another room with a couch and could be closed with a red velvet curtain for privacy. The stone-hard tiles which was something she really didn't give a damn about. Besides, the room will be looking different when she and her roommate decorate their sides, which would make the room different, but not a whole lot different. She closed the door behind her and walked up to a bed putting her things on it first, before sitting on it. It was comfortable, much comfortable than the one at home, but she wouldn't really want to compare her home and the dorm. But here she was anyway, comparing it. Rashél looked at her things first and still deciding whether she would put them away. She still time before school starts anyway, but doing it now would most likely be a lot better...at least she wouldn't have to worry about it.

She got off the bed and opened her first bag, which had mostly had her clothes. They were neatly folded by her mother, who didn't see her off. 'Maybe because she didn't want to cry in front of me,' she thought and shook her head. She didn't mind that, but she did mind that her mother didn't at least say 'bye.' She stopped for a moment and reconsidered. 'I'll just leave them in the bag, it'd be easier for me.' Her thoughts continued to speak. Looking at her other bags, she might as well unpack the bag with her photos of family and a few friends from a few years ago when she attended that boarding school with her younger sibling.

She unzipped the bag and took a look at each photo carefully as if it was the first time she'd seen them. But honestly, it was. Her family and friends gave it to her as gifts, but she never had the time to look at them. She would always be dozing off or sleeping, for that matter. She placed them on the bed after they had been looked at and continued to do so, until the bag began empty.

Now all she had to do was to either wait for her roommate to come or explore campus for the fun of it. She decided to go with the first choice since it couldn't be that long to wait. She was pretty patient, in fact she didn't really care if her roommate would come five hours later. All what mattered to her was the fact that she can relax for a moment. She grabbed a few photos and placed them on the desk on her side. She looked back at the bag with clothes and the empty dresser nearby it and she shook her head. "Better to leave them in the bag," she said to herself, this time not like a whisper.

She walked back to her bed and laid down looking at the ceiling. The ceilings didn't really impress her, but they are a lot much better than regular dorms. Regular dorms that just had a white coating over the ceiling and that was all; only a few were decorated with posters of celebrities, but these ones were something not to decorate. As she laid her head back down on the pillow, her hair decoration bothered her, but it felt nothing after she placed her hand over her head. Her shin-high boots were still on her feet, but they were new, so it didn't really matter, again. It seemed pretty normal enough, but her mind began to imagine things that weren't shown on the ceiling. She was actually enjoying the thoughts for once and she'd probably hate it if someone was to disrupt her, but then again it was only used to stall time.

Until you smile,
we are supposed to be able to shine
Like the blooming stars in the night sky,
will we shine fiercely?
The sky-colored gradation forming the city of the stars,
is an iris shining over the map of a dream sown with sound

═══════════════════════════════════════════════

User ImageUser Image

"The thousand flowers blooming in the night sky..."
"Until somehow, I hope we will be able to meet..."
This single time that won't change, cuts into my heart...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [The song that remains here, let it sound.] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mega Trash

User Image
" Comment usage only. "

---

User Image
" Comment usage only. "

Mega Trash

User Image
Name: Raian Acelyn

Corn--Classical Music--Himself--Mice--Clothes--Puff ties--Shiny things

Dislikes:
Annoying Brats--Glasses--Raw Fish--Instant Love--Stains--Getting Tanned--Happy, gooey, stuff--Dirt

Personality: Being pride means being self-conscience. At first glance he may look like a person who is quiet, but the minute he notices something wrong with anything, he will began to boast about how he may be more superior. He knows that he needs to wear glasses, but knowing glasses, he thinks that glasses would ruin his style. “They’re disgusting,” he’d say. “They’re ugly,” he’d say.

Although he may look sharp, he is actually pretty thick-headed, stubborn, and blunt. He will only listen for those he finds superior to him, like his siblings despite of their fashion sense. On the other hand, when it comes to the Virtue family, he is very ill-mannered and stingy. Even if he was complemented by them, he would still be stingy.

As pride, Raian finds himself rather perfect, only to realize that he has a lot of missing positive points.

Bio: “Do you think--.” “NO,” Raian would say to those who would ask about their fashion, even at a young age. Those who asked him that, he found inferior to them, therefore his pride would show. Unlike others, he found himself loving being like Pride. He didn’t have to worry about what others thought about him, since he’d find himself being complemented most of the time. Since he was too busy thinking about himself, he would hardly work to help his siblings with the work around the house, especially if it is work outside. Despite that, he found a talent of his: cooking and boasting.

That is when he found himself becoming blind due to staring at lights as brilliant as the sun. He adored shiny things, thus the reflection the sun rays gave reflected off the shiny thing and it would hit him in the eye. Now at age eighteen, his eyesight is now at 20/400 where he is now barely near-sighted and hardly see without glasses which he thinks makes him look like a dork.

Crush: He’ll pass for now.

Tattoos: None.

Piercings: He has five on each ear: three lobes and two helix. The lobe piercings are stud while the helix piercings are average hoops.

Role: Pride!

Mega Trash

User Image
Raian Thomas Aldridge

Run until you bathe in your own sweat!

▃▅▉ So if you haven’t paid attention ▉▅▃
Manly man.
▃▅▉ Really now? ▉▅▃
Straight as a line.
▃▅▉ Anyway, I am ▉▅▃
Twenty-one, love.
▃▅▉ And that means I am the ▉▅▃
Exercise-Freak! Whoo~, work it!
▃▅▉ Who can ▉▅▃
Make curses, so you better not get in the way of my training.
▃▅▉ Oh, you may call me ▉▅▃
Raian, Tommy, Tom, etc.

▃▅▉ So you’ve heard... ▉▅▃
        That’s right I’m from the Aldridge family and I don’t really care about the witchcraft I was taught and mastered...all I care about is EXERCISING!! The way it makes me fit, grow, and the more I talk about...the more I’ll swoon over the idea! Ever since I was a kid, I’ve always been watching action movies, admiring the actors’ ability to walk on walls and do back flips! That is, when I realized that they were actually stunt-doubles...which made me even want to get fit for that! Oh, how the way exercising keeps me healthy as a bum.

So, about my witchcraft abilities...it is true, I have mastered the cursing technique, but I don’t like using it because I don’t have the time and I am not a jerk, unless they really have a good reason to do that to that person. Anyway, when I was around fifteen, something like that, I did attempt to do necromancy. Oh the horror of it all! I lost most of my energy! I couldn’t walk. I couldn’t run. I couldn’t pick up a fork. I couldn’t do anything! And I love exercising! I hate having to lie down without having anything to do! Watching enviously at the stunt-doubles and actors in the movies, while I sit around doing nothing! UGHHHH!! Since then, I have never attempted another necromancy again!

Anyway, my thoughts on the arranged marriage? I don't really care about it, just as long as my wife can cook and isn't lazy, then something can work out. If she is totally the opposite, then consider us just not a perfect match. I wouldn't pay a cent to her. I'd talk and all, but that would probably only be when I'm not actually doing anything. Either way, I'd like to see how this will turn out.

▃▅▉ People say that... ▉▅▃
        I’m a well-rounded jerk when you disturb me from exercising. Other than that, I’m pretty level-headed when it comes to fire situations; thanks to movies, I learn to stay calm and get a fire extinguisher, or call the fireman. However, if you ask me a very, very scientific question, then you may find me very foolish. I’m not bright, I’ll admit that. I’ll admit that I’m pretty honest though, since I always find myself relaxed and not a worry wart. Just like your average human, I also get mad, sad and happy. I only get mad when you disturb me, get my muscle milk formula wrong, and annoy me about games. Sad...? When the equipment breaks, the one I love (if that ever happens) passes before me, you know the basic stuff. Happy? Meh, exercising, duh. I'm quite enthusiastic when it comes exercising. And being enthusiastic does not mean I'm hyper. That's my brother's job, not mine. Mainly mad if you disturb me, again, well-rounded jerk. When it comes to love, I stutter...a lot; so much that it sounds like I’m a malfunctioning robot.
        ▃▅▉ I have to love ▉▅▃
        ✓ Exercising (duh)
        ✓ Food (anything really)
        ✓ Treadmills, weights, every exercise equipment out there!
        ✓ Running!
        ✓ The GYM
        ✓ Muscle milk
        ✓ Action movies
        ✓ My family, I mean, seriously.

▃▅▉ Ew, ▉▅▃
        ✖ Sleeping
        ✖ Tanning
        ✖ Steroids
        ✖ Instant noodles and love
        ✖ Whiners
        ✖ Lazy people
        ✖ Reading
        ✖ Games, even if they are sports-based

▃▅▉ Did I miss anything? ▉▅▃
I’m always found exercising somewhere, even if it’s raining. I find it funny that I never get fevers afterwards. Despite being an exercise freak, I have to admit that I am terrible at sports except for cross country and track. Whenever I am not exercising, which is hardly ever, you might either find me: watching something, sleeping, or eating. Even though I exercise a lot, I’m still a human witch (yeah, witch is also a term for males) and will get tired, just not easily. I've also noticed that I get awkward when some other civilians comment about how good my body is; that's when I began to wear shirts every time I work out, even when I swim around. Random fact...I'm only five-seven, pretty short, huh? Right...and I give off an odor when I’m done exercising, just to let you know. “A man’s sweat is his medal!” Oh and one more thing, please, please, PLEASE, get cats away from me! I have a bad allergy toward them that it's not even funny.
▃▅▉ Sorry…but I think I like ▉▅▃
The treadmill back at home, she was perfect for me!
▃▅▉ So...I’m actually, ▉▅▃
oX iChiyuRabbit Xo

Mega Trash

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXαɡιcαℓℓγ Tяαрреɗ ѡιтʜ ҮℴυXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.Sɪмрℓу мαɡɪсXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
          Huh?: Arranged Marriage

Inspired by?: Myself. And 'cause these RPs are kinda trending.

Created by: oX iChiyuRabbit Xo

Photos by?: Photobucket && Paint && Your Imagination

Literacy Level: Semi-Lit. to Lit.

Sister Threads: σσс (n/α) // ρяσfιℓεs (n/α)

Still breathing?: Under construction && Reserves only

Mega Trash

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTɑɓʟe Oƒ CσnτenτsXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
            .. Resources

.. Table of Contents

.. Story

.. Rules

.. About The Practices

.. Roles

.. Reservation Form + Skeleton

.. Calendar + Setting

.. Announcements + Updates

.. Black // White List

.. Questions + Answers

.. Reserve + Open

Mega Trash

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXЅтℴяγXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ℐ s it . . .:

A curse...or protection?

xxxxxJust another average arranged marriage in modern times...or, so you think. A tale of two wealthy households, many believe that they are fortune tellers, while many other believe that they are just average doctors. However, what the people didn’t know was that the households practiced witchcraft.

The Aldridge household was known for their practice of reviving the dead (necromancy), curses, and their four young and handsome sons. With these practices, they were known to perform ‘Black magic.’ Luckily, for the protection of her sons, Madam Aldridge limited the practices, teaching them only necromancy and curses. Madam Aldridge on the other hand, wanted to also teach them exorcism, but it made her realize that it would cause too much commotion since the Pomeroy household had the ability to perform white magic. However, unlike Black witches, they were viewed as good-hearted and trustworthy people as opposed to the Pomeroy household.

The Pomeroy household was known for their practices to keep loved ones protected (protection), exorcism, and their four young and beautiful daughters. With these practices, they were known to perform ‘White magic.’ Despite being a white witch (or wizard), Lord Pomeroy wanted his daughters to learn about necromancy, only to realize that it would become a problem since he did not want his daughters to be reviving their mother and that they had already been practicing white magic. Thus teaching them protection and exorcism to counter the Aldridge household’s practices. Unlike White witches, they were viewed as unkind and greedy people as opposed to the Aldridge household.

Because he was viewed as unkind, Lord Pomeroy began to lose money. For the sake of his daughters, Lord Pomeroy sought help from Madam Aldridge, who suggested a proposal. “My sons will wed your daughters,” she said, “We will give them five months. If two couples succeed, then I will help you and your remaining daughters by letting you work for me, if all succeed then I will pay your debt. If none succeed then you and your daughters will be the source for our immortality.

Mega Trash

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXυℓеѕXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So what if it’s in paragraph form? Deal with it; it makes things much more easier and less questions will come my way.

.1. Literacy – Semi-Literacy to Literacy please. That means no asterisks, tildes, or hyphens to perform action; I want words to do that. Please keep it third person point of view, no second-person because no one does that and first person is just plain awkward. Having writer’s block is totally fine, after the first few times, but please do not have too much of it! It kills the role-play off. Please use the right grammar and punctuation for certain sentences. As for spelling as long as you do not spell lyke dis den, you are totally fine, but if you cannot spell something large or weird like ‘bivouac’ then it is okay, just pronounce and do the best you can or use spell check. One paragraph of six sentences is the minimum, while seven paragraphs is the max. It's not that I don't like novels, I skim and often miss information.

.2. Posts – Minimum size of nine and maximum size of twelve. Please decorate you posts but do not stretch the page! Any color will do as long as it is not eye-burning and invisible, two colors minimum. I will consider ‘black’ as a color, but it is a first come first serve. When you decorate, please resize your character image as you see fit; if it is too large then resize it! Use color number two for the bolded dialogue and italicized thoughts, it makes it significantly cleaner. Make your OoC somewhat stand out, it doesn't specifically have to be ((OoC))), [OoC], or {{OOC}}.

.3. Profiles – Send in the character profile or reservation. Preferably, send in a reservation first, before the skeleton so that no one takes the role you want. Just so I know you read the rules, put in a llama emote with your skeleton and reservation, not on the title! Title for reservations is the character's position and skeleton is "I am a [household name]!" A posting sample is needed; if you need to make it in separate messages then so be it!! One character per role-player! I do not care if you play the other gender, whatsoever. Lord Pomeroy and Madam Aldridge are minor roles, if you would like to play them the send me the reservation and I will tell you how they will take part in the story; I already have their basic information done, all you have to do it make up the: bio, personality, likes and dislikes, and other sections.

.4. Pictures – For pictures, use anime, just as long as it is not a character from an anime (do not even bother to edit the picture, the character would still look the same) or this
          picture. Pictures do not necessarily have fit your position or be an anime witchling, as long as it’s possible to view them as so. However, Ladies must have light-colored hair (light blonde, white, etc.) and gentlemen must have dark-colored hair (Dark brown, black, etc.); in this case, it opposes Lord P. and Madam A. I seriously don't care about eye color, I know it takes forever to look for a picture with a certain hair color and eye color to match their sibling(s). Just as long as the ladies have light-colored hair and gentlemen have dark-colored.

.5. Genre – This is of course an Arrange Marriage RP so, of course there is romance, just stay away from cybering and keep is PG-16, hugs and kisses only (please do not describe the way you suck each other’s faces, that would be awkward). Action is hella okay, but no auto-hitting and describing how someone’s nose is bleeding by saying “The fist flew across his face. His cheek began to swell like a balloon and the blood began to—.” No. Comedy is loved and if your character loves horror then let there be horror! For a twist in the story, your character may fall in love with another who is not engaged to them.

.6. Others – FOLLOW the Gaia ToS, my rules are babies compared to their rules. Please no advertising or bumping, that is only allowed in the OOC Thread. Signature is fine; I do not have a problem with signatures. You are not Haruhi, God, or Zeus so, no godmoding!! No one (even me) is allowed to do that, it is extremely rude. Please do not post once and leave, ignore people (it hurts), and please tell me if you are leaving ahead of time. And please tell me if you're planning on quitting (don't do it please...), I don't want to have to contact you and have you say something like, "Oh, I quit, sorry." I'm not the type to get pissed off, but if those four words are put into one sentence I will. I will contact you if you have not yet posted within half the week (three-four days). You will then have the other half of the week to respond or it is an automatic kick out. I may update rules if needed. At least attempt to be active in the OOC thread if your character is currently inactive and you can't do anything to move them around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff