Bumps
Icons

Finished Orders

Links
Whitelist
Blacklist

User Image

Introduction
Welcome to Blasphemous Art. I'm starting this shop so that I can earn gold for my dream avatar. Here you can find basically any personalized graphic you could want. I have banners, wishlists, bumps, tags, etc. If there's something you want that you don't see just PM me and we can try and work something out.It doesn't usually take me long at all to fufill orders unless I have a bunch to do... Which is rare, so I should get your order back to you quite quickly.

About Me
My name is Kristin. I'm a fifteen year old sophomore in High School. I've been designing graphics for quite a long time... I don't even know how long. I've been a member of Gaia for a long time, too... Since 2004, actually... But I left for a while. Back then I never got into the posting and all of that... But now I so am. : ] Enough that I've made a shop. I've had a couple of shops in the past, but they never really had a point like this one does (for me to get my dream avatar). But yeah, I'm pretty random and weird and just... totally insane. I love having new friends, but if you want to add me and all that at least talk to me first. :] And order! I need goldddddd.

Rules
1. Follow all TOS
2. Do not flame me or anyone else in my thread.
3. Follow all rules about ordering (in the section ABOUT ordering)
4. No stealing my work and claiming it as your own.
5. No spamming.
6. Don't quote any of my first posts.
7. Have fun! : D

Table of Contents
Welcome
Introduction
Rules
About Me
Table of Contents

Banners
Sizes/Examples

Wishlists