Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Gaian

calm-your-trills
B3autiful Hangover
calm-your-trills

I tried recolor the images according to the pallet, and they didn't care of the outlook. However I did recolor the black/white and find some images that closely resembles the color pallet. I might find something to fill in the gap of the lower left corner.

x

Okay, it's looking pretty good though
thank you smile

Blasted Gaia for not letting me know when someone quoted me! Np I'm going to start the fun part now lol. Shouldn't be to long unless something needs to be fixed on the layout.

Tipsy Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
B3autiful Hangover
calm-your-trills
B3autiful Hangover
calm-your-trills

I tried recolor the images according to the pallet, and they didn't care of the outlook. However I did recolor the black/white and find some images that closely resembles the color pallet. I might find something to fill in the gap of the lower left corner.

x

Okay, it's looking pretty good though
thank you smile

Blasted Gaia for not letting me know when someone quoted me! Np I'm going to start the fun part now lol. Shouldn't be to long unless something needs to be fixed on the layout.

Hehe, I understand. They've been having so many lags and problems lately. It's getting somewhat annoying.
Status seems great though biggrin

Fashionable Gaian

CalmThemTrills

It's done! Hope you like it --> X

Tipsy Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
B3autiful Hangover
CalmThemTrills

It's done! Hope you like it --& X

It's great. Thank you so much heart

Tipsy Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
CalmThemTrills
B3autiful Hangover
CalmThemTrills

It's done! Hope you like it --& X

It's awesome, I love it. Thank you so much heart

Fashionable Gaian

CalmThemTrills

Yay! I sent you a mail with all the info and stuff for your new theme. Let me know if you are not clear about something or it somehow isn't working.

Tipsy Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
B3autiful Hangover
CalmThemTrills

Yay! I sent you a mail with all the info and stuff for your new theme. Let me know if you are not clear about something or it somehow isn't working.

Thanks a lot
I have applied the profile, please check it out and let me know if it looks fine to you as well.

I can't get the media section appear like a button, please help me with that.

Fashionable Gaian

CalmThemTrills

Replace it with the one below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE22ffxFU3g&version=2&color1=0xA30004&color2=0xA30004&autoplay=1

Tipsy Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
B3autiful Hangover
CalmThemTrills

Replace it with the one below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE22ffxFU3g&version=2&color1=0xA30004&color2=0xA30004&autoplay=1

Oh, great
Thank you so much <3

Otherworldly Associate

B3autiful Hangover

I like to Commission you!++++++++++

Username: Shanryo
Ordering From: B3autiful
Profile Type: Regular?
Theme: Something watery/icy/cold, or just blue and some glowy/shiny stuff here and there. I don't have very specific things in mind. I really like the first sample you have, and I'd love to have the same transparency effects on my profile as well. o:
Colors: Various shades of blue + white and black as you'd see fit. Again, I would love transparency effects.
Images: I don't really have any set images I'd want you to use either.
Proof of Usage xxx
Sections: About, contact (add, message, trade), the avatar itself, comments, and if possible a button to play/pause this music?
Additional information:
- I want the text to be easy to read. So I don't want it much smaller than the regular size or in a color that makes it hard to differentiate from the background.
- The only big no would be that I don't want anime on my profile.

I'm not the best at profiles, so really, I'd want you to be creative, go nuts, and make something nice! I know that I've been pretty vague about what I want, and I know that means a lot more work for you to make the profile. So with that in consideration, I hope the offer is fair. x:

Offer: 50b

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas