L U C I U S . F E L M O R xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxD E M O N . H U N T E R

[ Carefree ] [ Protective ] [ Caring ] [ Sarcastic ] [ Observant ]
[ Arrogant ] [ Brash ] [ Protective ] [ Cunning ] [ Stubborn ]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ t h e s u r f a c e ]

xxxxxxxxx R A C E
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      xxxxxxx Demonborn - One born of a demon. The name itself isn't completely true to its word as it says. Demonborn are actually normal human beings that shortly after birth become fused by a very secretive ritual to a young demon. Most who undergo this ritual perish while the ones surviving often times either experience a lack of connection to their demonic power or become consumed and become merciless killing machines that are hunted themselves. A perfect demonborn is one who finds a good balanced between the two. Existing as two seperate entities yet able to act a single individual. While they are able to visually seperate and the demon part is able to take a smaller impish form, both are still directly bound together. Each possesses their own personality that becomes intwined when both merge their minds together for battle. A demonborn is created for the sole purpose of hunting demons and excells greatly at the art, thriving to consume all dark creatures in order to nourish its power.

xxxxxxxxx H E I G H T
                      xxxxxxx 5'11"

xxxxxxxxx W E I G H T
                      xxxxxxx 165 Pounds

xxxxxxxxx H A I R . C O L O R
                      xxxxxxx Greyish-Blue

xxxxxxxxx E Y E . C O L O R
                      xxxxxxx Blue (Red when combined)

xxxxxxxxx O T H E R
                      xxxxxxx Lucius often times has a little imp demon called Greggory that follows him around when they are not in combat.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ d i g g i n g d e e p e r ]

xxxxxxxxx A B I L I T I E S
                      xxxxxxx Lucius is physically fit and agile purely out of his natural training. While his normal abilities aren't exactly 'supernatural' its still more then what an average fighter might have. He is knowledgeable in a wide assortment of weapons, primarily specific tools used for hunting demons such as chains or other demon hunting devices. Lucius is adapt at being able to hunt creatures, primarily that of demons though his abilities could be used for hunting other things as well.

His true strength comes form his demonic power, gained when both himself and the imp merge together. A demonic aura forms as it helps to amplify his abilities beyond that of a normal human, providing him increased strength and speed. The aura itself helps in nullifying damage and can even repair any injuries suffered over time, limited though to out of combat, instead simply being used as a temporary brace to keep fighting. The aura can be expanded out, working to strike out at anything at up to mid range though it provides the most efficiency at close range. After slaying an enemy, the aura tends to 'come to life' pulling away as it quickly devours the soul of a slain enemy. While it is able to consume any type of soul, Lucius restricts it to only that of demons to prevent urges to consume human beings or other friendly races.

xxxxxxxxx W E A P O N S
                      xxxxxxx A short sword often strapped behind his waist. Luke will often times prepare special weapons specific to the job at hand, avoiding unnecessary luggage in times when no specific target is known.

xxxxxxxxx E Q U I P M E N T
                      xxxxxxx Luke uses his abilities to his advantage, living often out in the land without any supplies. While he normally travels with only one set of clothing, he is willing to bring along more if it suits his allies tastes, otherwise he wouldn't care less of his condition and even go nude while washing his clothing.

xxxxxxxxx G O A L
                      xxxxxxx Lucius servers to more so shush his rather pesky imp up from harassing him about the opportunity of demons being present during the quest to consume. While its a good excuse he can make, he truly does care about the state of the world and wishes to stop Prince Nymari and put an end to the destruction he spreads upon the land.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[ t h e p u p p e t e e r ]

xxxxxxxxx U S E R N A M E
                      xxxxxxx SeitoX

Lucius Felmor
Demon Hunter

User Image
XXXXXXXXStatus | 100% | XXX Location | Unknown| XXXWith | None | XXX Mood | Lazy |

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

XXXXLucius Thinking | |
          XXXXXXX[] Greggory Thinking | |

Normal #1e3dd6 HDemon #c72020 Imp #825353 |

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces