Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
        User Image

User Image

l o c a t i o n : meihua's room >> hallways >> room tab m o o d : annoyed >> devious

User Image
                                                                          ”Maybe I should booby trap our room with mouse traps, puts some underneath his covers. No, that’s not good enough; maybe I could dose his bed with perfume. Heh, but then he would be sneezing all night and that would keep me up… How about whipping up a batch of fake bloo-“ Meirong’s thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a stinging slap in the face. The Princess blinked, stunned for a few moments, then slowly brought a hand to her red cheek and looked teary-eyed at her mother. ”… Dui buqi Mama…” Mei apologized and glared at the Queen of China.

”Sorry? Is that all you can say? Have you forgotten about our bet? I caught you running around with the dogs like some wild child. You were on all fours, getting your dress covered in mud! What do you think would have happened if someone else caught you?! Then rumors would be going around how the Crown Princess of China is off her lease and crazy! And what the hell are you wearing?!” Mei’s mother stood up from her seat, looked up and down at Meirong’s outfit, which consisted of a jersey shirt and overalls (typical elegant attire duh), and began to pace back and forth in the room and Mei bit her tongue, holding back her retorts with all her might.
                                                                          ”I’m sorry Mama…” Mei repeated, she dragged her hand through her black hair and crossed her legs.

”Aiyah, stop crossing your legs like that, cross your ankles,” Meihua slapped her daughter’s right leg and crossed her arms, haughtily looking down at Mei. The Princess bit her bottom lip and continued to glare up at her mother. ”Hmph, is that all you can do? Glare?” the Queen of China sighed and shook her head then turned her back to Meirong, ”I’m tired, leave.”
                                                                          ”Oh thank god she’s finally done, I was running out of songs to sing in my head,” Meimei thought as she stood up and bowed to her mother’s back.

”Then I’ll see you at the party mother…” The Queen did not respond as Mei left the room. Meirong closed the door and leaned her back against it and let out a loud sigh. ”I’m really sick of all this princess stuff… it’s so dumb,” she muttered under her breath as she straightened out her back and walked down the hall, her footsteps echoing as she went. ”Now what to do~” Meirong said in a singsong voice as she broke into a skip and she began to turn and headed towards the palace gardens. She went towards the rose bush and sat down on the bench. ”Ah… I miss my babies,” she thought as she swung her feet back and forth, and when she said ‘babies,’ she meant her bees. She had to leave them behind, because Meirong’s father made a bet with Meirong saying that she couldn’t last three months without her bees. ”Stupid bets and pride,” Meirong mumbled, she dragged her hand through her hair again ”Aish I’m so bored!” Meirong kicked her feet and looked up at the sky with a sad face.

She took out her cellphone and sent out some annoying texts to a few victims.
                                                                          First was her big brother…
                                                                          User Image

Next was her innocent little buddy, Soyoon…
                                                                          User Image

”You two better respond,” Mei said out loud, shaking her fist at her cellphone screen. She let out a short sigh and pushed herself onto her feet. She headed towards the living quarters that she was forced to share with Sungjong at a normal pace. When she got near the door towards the bathroom, she saw the door squeak open and Meirong quickly scurried to the nearest corner and hid. She peaked her head over and watched as a towel-only Sungjong ran down the hall. ”Shoot, shoot, shoot, where is my camera?! This is perfect blackmail material!” Mei thought as she quickly searched her pockets and took out her blue instant polaroid camera and snapped a photo of the retreating, naked back of Prince Sungjong. ”Ohoho, this is gooolllddd, now I can definitely get out of this stupid marriage,” Meirong thought as she took the polaroid and waved it in the air, smiling to herself as mischievous plans began to form in her head.

”Princess?” Meimei felt a light tap on her shoulder and turned around to face one of her maids, Mei smiled and tilted her head, ”Time to put on the mask isn’t it? The maid just smiled and ushered Meirong towards Mei’s room. In there laid a long white, with some gold, gown that felt so soft and smooth to the touch. Mei smiled softly and touched the dress. ”Too bad this isn’t my style,” Meirong said.
                                                                          ”What do you mean? I assure you will look gorgeous in this dress,” the maid gushed with a bright smile. Mei laughed and patted the other girl on the head and then began to change.

User Image

Meirong looked at her reflection and then leaned in closer to the mirror, then she leaned back and crossed her arms.
                                                                          ”Um, is something wrong Princess Meirong? Are you unhappy with your look?”
                                                                          ”Huh? Oh no, no. Not at all, you did a great job. I’m just stunned at how skilled you are to be able to hide that gigantic zit I had on my forehead. It looks like it was never there!” Mei smiled and patted the maid’s back before dismissing the girl. Once alone again Mei resisted every single urge to wipe her sleeves against her face. She took in a deep breath and then exhaled. ”Time to practice that signature princess smile and wave right, Princess?” Mei smirked at her reflection and then turned to leave the room. She put her hand on the doorknob and then froze.

”… It’s only six o’clock… and it doesn’t hurt to be fashionably late right?” Mei bit her bottom lip and slowly moved her hand to lock the door to her room; she headed towards her bedside dresser, opened the bottom drawer, blindly searched around, and took out her iPod. She also searched around for her speakers in the black hold of a bottom drawer and took those out too, connected them and blasted out the song 200% by Akdong Musician. Meirong began to move her body along to the music as she dumped out some whoopee cushions, syringes, and hot sauce. This engagement party was going to be a long night.

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
roleplay: &&. ◢ :FIND YOUR ❜ HAPPINESS
word count: 909

User Image
User Image
    l o c a t i o n : house >> jeju airport tab m o o d : devious >> sleepy >> worn out
        w i t h : su tae tab o u t f i t : moving along
            a c t i o n : teasing >> talking >> texting tab s o n g : friday - iu

User Image
                                                                          “Wake up you idiot,” Su Hwa shouted, stuffing her foot into her little brother’s mouth.
                                                                          “AI-YAH YAH YAH!” Su Tae screamed, flailing his arms around for a good minute before he freed his mouth. Su Hwa snickered at her little brother as he rolled onto his stomach and started to clean his tongue desperately. “A-ARE YOU CRAZY?!” Su Tae shouted after he cleaned out his tongue. Su Hwa just continued to smile as she grab him by the ear and started to drag him towards his closet.
                                                                          “Ballee, the plane will be leaving soon and I did the pleasure of unpacking all the stuff you had just packed last night.” She patted Su Tae on the back as he slowly slumped to the ground. “Be back here to check on you in three hours, okay baby brother?” she said in a sing-song voice as she ruffled his hair. Su Tae slapped her hand away and scowled at her.
                                                                          “Just die already,” he muttered as he pushed Su Hwa out of the room and into the hallway.
                                                                          “YAH! Is that how you speak to your elders?!” Su Hwa shouted on her way out. Once the door was closed she fell to the ground, gripping her stomach as she let out hoots of laughter.
                                                                          bzzzzzzt
                                                                          A vibration went off in the back of Su Hwa’s pocket and she quickly dug into it to dig out her cellphone. It was a Facetime call from her parents…
                                                                          Su Hwa let out a short sigh before clicking the green answer button
                                                                          “Hi baby,” her mother greeted. Su Hwa just offered a tired smile in response. “Are you already packed and ready? What about Su Tae?”
                                                                          “Yeah I am, but Su Tae hit a little bu-“
                                                                          “Oh that’s good. Hey baby, Mommy and Daddy are sorry that we can’t be there to see you off, you guys have fun.” Su Hwa didn’t even get a chance to say bye before the call ended. She let out another sigh, this time much longer, before heading towards her room and locking to the door to take a quick power-nap.
                                                                          User Image

“How does that feel?!” Su Tae shouted as he rubbed the ball of his foot all over Su Hwa’s face, waking her up. She let out a low growl before grabbing his foot and pulling it with all her strength, bringing him to the ground. She got up, looked down at him, and smirked. “Don’t even try,” she warned as she went to her room to pick up her luggage. “C’mon let’s go now,” she called to Su Tae, who appeared at the door with his luggage. The two of them silently exited the large, empty house, locked the door, and headed towards the black car waiting outside for them. The silence continued during the car ride to the airport and then during check-ins.
                                                                          “So where is the gate?” Su Tae asked, spinning around in circles.
                                                                          “Over there you idiot,” Su Hwa retorted, grabbing the back of his pack and dragging him to their waiting area. There they sat and dozed off until their flight was called to board. Or well Su Hwa dozed off while Su Tae decided to sneak off.
                                                                          User Image

The two boarded around an hour later and slowly settled down in their first-class seats next to each other.
                                                                          “God, why did you have to buy the two seats together?” Su Tae complained. He turned on the screen in front of him and put in his headphones. Su Hwa smirked before pulling out his headphones with a lot of force to say: “You know you love me~”. Su Tae scowled and Su Hwa patted his head before putting in her earplugs, her eye mask and settling down.
                                                                          User Image

“Excuse me miss and sir, we have landed in Jeju Island.” A flight attendant lightly tapped Su Hwa’s shoulder and smiled politely before helping the two siblings grab their carry-on luggage from the top container. They thanked her and quickly scurried off of the plane, went through baggage claim, and headed outside.
                                                                          “FINALLY FRESH AIR!” Su Hwa exclaimed with a laugh as she flung her arms into the air and twirled. Su Tae just smirked and grabbed her roller bag and said: “C’mon stupid, let’s find the Cheon twins.”
                                                                          “I’ll just send them both a text.” she dug into her pockets and took out her cell, quickly typing out the message.
                                                                          User Image

Then the two waited.

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
roleplay: ──「 ▲ SLEEPLESS NIGHTS❜
word count: 862

User Image

l o c a t i o n : house >> bukchon's boys high school tab m o o d : sleepy >> excited

User Image
                                User Image

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Jae Jung groaned as he flopped onto his belly and smacked his alarm four times. He slowly twisted his head and smiled softly at the sleeping face next to his, Yurim. ”Hey there,” JJ said softly scooting his face closer to the sleeping beauty. He smiled as she slowly breathed in and out and put a hand on her cheek. ”Wait till you wake up, then you won’t be quite a beauty anymore,” JJ chuckled and rolled onto his back. Last night, after he was certain everyone in the family, but him, had fallen asleep he “sleep-walked” into Rim’s room, like he had done on multiple occasions. But today was important, because today was the day Rim was going to join JJ’s school, which meant that he couldn’t act as lovey dovey around her as he does in the house, for a major part of the day. Why? Well because they are now brother and sister. Sure, not by blood, since JJ was adopted into the Kang family that contained both Yurim and Myung Ki, but it was still frowned upon by the law. Ah, I’m kidding when does JJ ever follow the rules / law. It was just a nice sentimental moment that he gave to himself to justify the fact that he’s sleeping in bed with a cute girl he is now related to. Jae Jung let out another chuckle and got halfway up, lifted a hand, and then flicked Rim’s nose.

”Wakey wakey Sunshine,” JJ sung out as he quickly bounced out of the bed and covered his body with his hands just for safety. ”Now don’t kill me this early in the morning okay? I have to look decent for all the girls coming to school today. I mean I know that you hate it when I come into your room, but I swear it was the sleepwalk. You know how my body just feels the need to spoon and cuddle. WELL LOOK AT THE TIME, I better get going. Gotta get to school early for the girls. Race ya!” JJ gave Rim a quick wink before grabbing his pants and running out the door to his own room. He quickly slammed the door shut and locked it before proceeding to packing his things and putting on his clothes. He paused for a moment to look at himself in the mirror and smiled at his reflection. ”Ladies here I come,” JJ muttered before exiting the room. He bounded down the stairs of the rather large house and ran into the kitchen and grabbed a box of chocolate cereal, poured it into a bowl, skipped the milk, and pulled out a spoon.

Down came a young girl who had JJ’s eyes, this was his little sister, Jae Ming. She’s just a young thirteen year old and as she approached her big brother, she rubbed her eyes and frowned. ”Sleepwalking again?” she asked nonchalantly as she grabbed a bowl for herself and took the cereal from JJ and followed his breakfast routine with the addition of a tube of yogurt.

He winked at Jae Ming and she sighed and shook her head. ”You’re so dead,” she muttered. She made a face when JJ reached over and ruffled her hair, ruining her pigtails. ”Yah you idiot! Do you want to die?” Jae Ming lifted her fist and made a tough face that caused JJ to burst into laughter. ”Yah, shut up!”

”Oh my baby sister, you are so cute and not the least bit scary. Alright Oppa’s gotta run now.”

JJ stood up and gave a kiss on a grumpy Jae Ming’s forehead before dumping his bowl and spoon into the sink and grabbing his skateboard. ”Be good and don’t ditch school again!” JJ called out as he headed out the door and put down his board. He took a moment to look around to see if Rim had caught up or was ahead of him in their little race. JJ thought he caught sight of her in her yellow uniform and then quickly pushed his board forward, going at full speed towards school.

”AHA, HERE!” JJ picked up his board, lifted it up into the sky, and then tucked it underneath his armpit. ”Now where is Rim…” he wondered out loud as he looked around the empty campus.

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
roleplay: &&. ◢ :FIND YOUR ❜ HAPPINESS
word count: 1505

User Image

l o c a t i o n : home >> airport / plane >> jeju tab m o o d : annoyed >> devious >> frustrated >> relieved

User Image
                                                                          To have someone’s foot in your mouth when you wake up isn’t the nicest thing in the world. But that’s exactly what happened to poor little Su Tae this morning when his big sister, Su Hwa decided to attack him.
                                                                          “Wake up you idiot,” Su Hwa said, continuing to mush her foot in Su Tae’s face.
                                                                          ”AI-YAH YAH YAH! A-ARE YOU CRAZY?!” Su Tae screamed as he pushed Su Hwa’s foot off and started to desperately clean his tongue. He looked up to glare at the smirking girl and then tried to back away when she started to lean down. Su Hwa grabbed Su Tae roughly by the ear and began to drag him to his closet. ”Ow, ow, ow!” Su Tae complained as he limped along with her, trying to push away her hands and lessen the pain. ”God I live with a maniac,” Su Tae thought as Su Hwa finally let go of his ear and then said: “Ballee, the plane will be leaving soon and I did the pleasure of unpacking all the stuff you had just packed last night. Be back here to check on you in three hours, okay baby brother?” She ruffled his hair as Su Tae slowly sunk to the ground. He was close to erupting as he took a slight look at his empty luggage, the exact same luggage he had spent hours packing last night. Su Hwa smiled sweetly, a sweet smile filled with deception and evil. Su Tae grabbed her arm and pushed her out of his room.
                                                                          ” “Just die already,” he muttered to her.
                                                                          “YAH! Is that how you speak to your elders?!” Su Hwa shouted on her way out.
                                                                          ”AHHHH, I really do have an insane sister. Last straw!” Su Tae kicked the wall and then began to throw his things back into his suitcase again. He could hear her still laughing behind the door and he was just about to go out there to scream at her to shut up, when she suddenly quieted. Curious, Su Tae rushed to the door and put his ear against it. He could make out a voice that sounded much like his mother’s and with a burst of excitement Su Tae quickly opened the door, but just in time to see the call come to an end. ”Another short call… I didn’t even get to see them… Su Tae sighed and silently closed his door and resumed his packing.
                                                                          User Image

When he finished up, Su Tae dusted his hands, put his luggage near the door and went to check on Su Hwa to find her sleeping peacefully and what made it great was that she was totally defenseless. ”Time for some good old fashioned revenge,” Su Tae thought as he rubbed his hands together and slowly approached his sister. He lifted his leg and then began rubbing his foot all over her face. “How does that feel?!” he laughed at her struggle, but then suddenly he was flipped to the ground and was looking straight up at a cocky looking sister as she said: ”Don’t even try. C’mon let’s go now.”
                                                                          ”Damn it, she got me.” Su Tae slowly got up and frowned as he got his luggage. He followed her out of the house and before he got into the car waiting for them, he turned and smiled at the large, empty mansion. ”You better stay in shape House, especially for when Mom and Dad get back from their trip, okay?” Then he got into the car and the two headed to the airplane, did all the check-ins, security checks, all that fun stuff. Once they got in, Su Tae looked at his plane ticket and swirled around, then asked Su Hwa: ”So where is the gate?”
                                                                          ”Over there you idiot.” Su Hwa grabbed Su Tae’s pack and dragged him to the waiting area. The two siblings sat down and it didn’t take long for Su Hwa to pass out. Su Tae slowly got from his seat and went to the corner to get some candy. Just as he walked out of the shop, he saw Shi Yoon walk by and as if by instinct, he reached out and grabbed her. The two of them had been dating for a few months now, but things have become strained with the incoming separation of college. In addition, Su Tae was honestly falling for the girl scary fast, but he had no clue how she felt about him. Once she even said that it was okay for them to break up if he wanted to see other girls, like she wouldn’t even put up a fight. Ever since then, Su Tae’s been feeling rather insecure about their relationship, making the tension between the two run high, he doesn’t even know if he should say that they’re in a relationship anymore.
                                                                          ”Yoonie… we need to talk.” He watched as she bit her lip and tried for a moment to avoid eye contact.
                                                                          ”Ah..Tae-ah. I didn't know you were taking the plane too."
                                                                          Su Tae smirked and cockily responded with: ”Well what else would I ta-” He stopped midway when she shined him a stunner smile. ”Dang it,” Su Tae thought as he put his hand up and covered his jaw and looked away for a moment to steady his heart beat. Then it was firing of the question time. ”Look, this trip… we’ll be with other people, right? I know times have been hard on our relationship… heck I don’t even know if we are even in a relationship with one another anymore… Are we Yoon? What are we right now? I… You’ve been avoiding me I feel like and I just want to know what we are. Do you still… I still fee-“ Su Tae stumbled through his words and then was interrupted. He sounded meaner than he had intended…
                                                                          ”Tae-ah, let's just enjoy the trip ok? We can talk about this later." This remark caused Tae take in a deep breath and let out a frustrated sigh as he rubbed his temple. ”That’s all we have been doi-“ He was interrupted again as Yoon put her cap on Su Tae’s head, covering his eyes.
                                                                          ”Oppa, the plane is going to leave soon! We will talk later!” When Su Tae lifted the cap he watched Yoon scurry off towards the gates and he let out another frustrated sigh before joining his sister’s side and entering the aircraft.
                                                                          ”God, why did you have to buy the two seats together?” Su Tae asked his sister as he sat down next to her. He put in his headphones and was about to turn to see where Yoon was sitting when Su Hwa ripped his ear buds out and had to say: ”You know you love me~” Su Tae rolled his eyes and then continued to examine the plane to realize that he only sat two rows in front of Yoon. So for a majority of the plane ride, Su Tae would turn his head to take a look at her. He wasn’t even sure if she was looking at him, every time it just felt like she was trying to avoid contact at all time.
                                                                          User Image

The plane landed and a grumpy Su Tae got off of it and headed outside.
                                                                          “FINALLY FRESH AIR!” Su Hwa exclaimed. She flung her arms into the air and twirled around as Sut Tae smirked and grabbed her bag.
                                                                          “C’mon stupid, let’s find the Cheon twins.”
                                                                          “I’ll just send them both a text.” Su Tae let her sister do that and looked around hoping to spot at least one familiar face. Then he heard Su Hwa say: "Yah! Yoonie why didn't you wait for us?" Su Tae slowly turned to see Yoon joining the group and Su Hwa linking their arms.
                                                                          "Ah..I must have gotten carried away by the crowd…” Yoon explained. Su Tae looked at her for a moment and then looked away, acting as if he were too occupied with searching for the twins to notice her. He let the two girls chat and continued to search above the heads of the crowd when he spotted a small little group of some very familiar faces coming within view.
                                                                          “Found them,” Su Tae said with a chuckle, he bounded off towards the two sets of twins and Sung Kyu. “Hey,” Su Tae greeted with a wide smile. He reached over and wrapped his arms around Minseok and rested his chin on his best friend’s shoulder. “Yah you made me look for you. Do you know how hungry I am? I really detest airplane food. Yah, do you have food? Feed mmeee.”

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
roleplay: ──「 ▲ WELCOME HOME❜

word count: 748

User Image

l o c a t i o n : van >> party spot tab m o o d : sleepy >> bored >> kind of lonely

User Image
                                                                          ”You have a fan meeting scheduled at one o’clock today and then after the signing you are going to have to see your stylist about tonight’s party, he mentioned something about last minute alterations to your dress. Then make up, then we have to shuffle you off to hair, by the way I have your welcome speech prepared already,” Jung Jae took a moment from his dialogue and handed printed out papers with the speech on it to Yeo Reum, but all he got in response was a snore. ”Hurry up and grab the speech Yeo Reum… what the,” Jung Jae turned around and frowned. He used the pile of paper and whacked Yeo Reum on the leg.
                                                                          ”YAH! Wake up you Pabo! There’s not time to be sleeping, there’s so much to do today! Today is your big day! Wake up! Wake up!”
                                                                          ”YAH! Alright! Alright! I’m up, stop abusing your star!” Yeo Reum whacked her manager’s hand and stuck her tongue out at him.
                                                                          ”God you can be so annoy.” She leaned on her elbow and looked out the van’s tinted windows as Jung Jae repeated his run-down on her schedule.
                                                                          ”Arassuh, arassuh. Now let me get a few more moments of shut eye.” She closed her eyes and then was out.
                                                                          User Image

”Thank you for coming cutie,” Yeo Reum faked a smile and took a picture with the young fan. ”Only a thousand more to go,” Yeo Reum groaned softly. She began to slump down into her chair when suddenly a sharp pain hit her foot. ”Ow!” Yeo Reum shouted, she quickly turned to glare at her manager who gave her a smile and motioned her to keep on working.
                                                                          ”I dislike you,” Yeo Reum mouthed before turning to the next fan to sign a CD.
                                                                          User Image

”Thank god that is over,” Yeo Reum plopped herself into her seat and crossed her arm, ”And seriously Jung Jae did you really have to step on my foot?”
                                                                          ”We are heading towards Tsai’s office now. Your dress is pretty much ready for you.” Jung Jae turned around in his seat and flicked Yeo Reum’s forehead. ”And you better not doze off in front of him alright? Here drink this.” Jung Jae handed her a cold can of coffee and she scowled at him before taking the can. ”I’m not a kid.”
                                                                          User Image

”The dress looks like a masterpiece Tsai.” Jung Jae took a circle walk around the gown and nodded his head.
                                                                          ”Mhm, I agree. You’ve outdone yourself. But um… maybe a little less fabr-“ Yeo Reum’s words were quickly muffled by Jung Jae’s hand over her mouth. ”Hah, what she meant to say is that she loves it just the way it is.” She glared at her manager as he took control of the situation, complimented Tsai and then shuffled Yeo Reum towards hair and make up.
                                                                          ”Such a bossy pants,” Yeo Reum complained. Jung Jae chuckled and looked down at the singer. ”You need me. Now quit your yapping and get yourself prettied up for tonight.”
                                                                          User Image

Yeo Reum’s limousine slowly pulled up to the red carpet, the door opened, and Jung Jae offered his hand. Gingerly taking it, Yeo Reum lifted up her dress so she wouldn’t trip on it, waved and smiled to the crowd, walked down the red carpet, posed for a little bit, before heading into the building.
                                                                          ”Look we got here so early, why did you have to hurry me so much?”
                                                                          ”Quit your complaining and smile for the cameras. Also go meet some important people, I’m going to see if I can score you a spot on Immortal Songs 2.” Jung Jae gave Yeo Reum a small push towards the execs and then turned to approach some producers. With a sigh, the girl took out her cellphone and texted a few dorks that she knows.
                                                                          User Image

Let the party begin.

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
roleplay: ♕「 .* ☆◝ A TWISTED FAIRYTALE ▧ ▧

word count: 785

User Image

User Image
                                                                  “I hate school,” Tate groaned, slumping his head onto his cool desk at the end of his history class. It was only two weeks into the school year and already he got his first D on an English reflection, a F on a history pop quiz, and an C on his math problem set. The only thing he has going for him is his A in music. Everything else is already either failing or on the verge of failing. So obviously Tate is not the model student. In fact, at the moment he was trapped after school, because his history teacher mentioned wanting to meet with him to review some material. “Screw school,” Tate muttered before sitting up and shining his best smile at his history teacher.

”Tate. Glad you showed. Now I am a little concerned about your grades and the path they are heading this early on in the school year. Do you have any reasons for this struggle? If so, please tell me and let me know how I can help you.”

“Um… I think I’m just going through a really tough time with my dog… he um… he,” Tate willed his eyes to start watering before he continued, “He was only eight years old. He really should have had more time on earth. He was always there for me and I think his absence has really affected me and my schoolwork. I’m really sorry about that. I am trying, I swear. It’s just my heart feels so heavy and I just really hope that Scotty, my dog, is in a happier place. But I mean I don’t know. How can we know what happens after death? Right? It’s all a mystery and his death has really affected me. It’s making me think. Which takes me away from my studies. And I’m sorry again that I haven’t been doing well. My mind is just filled with stuff and I haven’t even had time to properly grieve, because my mum wanted me to head straight back to school. I couldn’t even go to England to see his funeral.” His teacher handed Tate a Kleenex and he smiled in response. “Thank you.” She rubbed his back, sniffled, and nodded her head. “I understand. No one should ever go through the pain of losing a loved one. I’m truly sorry that it happened, I had no clue. Why don’t you just head on home now alright? Get some rest, I think we can think of some ways you can make up your grades.”

Tate smiled widely, “Thanks teach, by the way do you mind not mentioning any of this to my sister? She’s still in heavy denial and acting like Scotty’s passing never happened.”

“Oh of course, I understand. Now you go grieve properly.”

Tate picked up his bag, gave another smile, and waved his good bye before bolting out the door. “Maybe I should consider acting as a possible career…” He swiped out his cell and began texting a few of his contacts.
                                                                  User Image

User Image

User Image

Tate noticed a few messages about meeting up at Le Chique and spiked drinks, which definitely intrigued Tate, but he decided to wait for a few responses from the three pretties he just texted before agreeing to show up for the fun. Now with all the social business done, Tate slung his backpack over his shoulder, left the school building, and walked towards his dorm.

He plopped face down into his bed, kicked off his shoes, wrestled with the covers for a moment, pulled those feisty covers over his head, took out his iPad, and began to binge watch Nashville. Though Tate only got five minutes in before he thought to himself: “This seems kind of pathetic…Yep nope, let’s be social.” Tate pushed himself out of bed, took a quick look at his hair in the mirror, grabbed his shoes, grabbed his car keys, and drove out to Dexter’s Pizzaria.

“Hi, how may I help you?”
                                                                  “Yeah um… one whole pizza, half mac n’ cheese and half chicken.”
                                                                  “Alright, your order will be done in around twenty minutes, hold onto this.”
                                                                  “Thanks…” Tate took the stand and sat down at an empty table. Maybe somehow he might crash into someone or some people that he can talk to.

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
roleplay: ──「 ▲ WELCOME HOME❜

word count: 1461

User Image

l o c a t i o n : apartment >> party spot tab m o o d : angry >> satisfied >> a little crazy

User Image
                                                                          “I don’t got time for you if all you are going to say is that nobody is going to hire me. Screw you. You aren’t trying enough you lazy a**. You know what? I’ve had enough with your complaints. You. Are. Fired. Done.” Woo Shin yelled into the phone before throwing it down at his couch. He had just gotten out of a heated argument with his now ex-agent. It wasn’t that long ago when Woo Shin was the rookie to be watched. He was in PYT Entertainment, was part of a duo with now HEIGHT’s leader, Tae Ho, and he was popular. But now? Now he is nothing. He was kicked to the curb for his violent behavior and inability to hold his tongue and nobody in the entertainment business wanted a thing to do with him. “Stupid, worthless, good-for-nothing agent. Good riddance.” Woo Shin tell onto his bed and stared at the ceiling for a moment. “Tonight is the night that I regain my stardom and no one will see me coming,” Woo Shin thought with a twisted smile.

”Woo Shin, who was that?” a female voice called out from the bathroom. Woo Shine had completely forgotten about her.

“No one important. Hey look last night was fun, but I have some business to attend to, you can show yourself out right? And don’t even try to steal anything, since there isn’t much to steal.” Woo Shin looked around his sparse apartment before tugging a sweater over his head. “See ya,” he called out as he walked out the door and headed towards his car. Though right when he opened his door he was stopped by an angry little man, his ex-agent. Woo Shin turned and smirked down at the balding man. “What here to beg me to come back to you?”

“Actually the complete opposite. I have had enough with your abuse Woo Shin. I’m just letting you know I’m filing a restraining order against you and if you dare touch or speak to me ever again from this point on, I will let the media know how violent and crazy you truly are.” The small man turned to leave, but Woo Shin grabbed his collar and turned him around.

“Aish jinja… you really get on my nerves. Why do you keep on pushing them if you already know how bad I can be?” Woo Shin leaned closer to the man and smirked as his ex-agent began to tremble.
                                                                          “You better let me go now or I’ll sc-“
                                                                          “You won’t. You won’t even TRY.” Woo Shin backed the man into a corner and hit the wall right next to the agent’s face.
                                                                          “You are scared of me. You should be. Now if you file this stupid restraining order. Let’s just say I can cause issues for you without even having to been within five feet of you… boo.” the older man yelped in fear and Woo Shin chuckled. “I don’t need you anyways. Run before I change my mind on what I want to do to you.” Woo Shin gingerly let go and watched as his ex-agent bolted as fast as his tiny legs could take him. “Fool.” Woo Shin muttered as he dragged a hand through his hair.

User Image

Woo Shin walked out of the tailor shop in a fancy new suit and winked at the girls that smiled at him. He was pretty much ready for the little party at PYT Entertainment, now he just needed a way in. Which is right when a light bulb went on in Woo Shin’s head. Yun, his childhood friend, would probably be able to help. Miseo probably would’ve been better, but Woo Shin knew she was stressed out about gossip, which is why the two best friends haven’t seen each other ever since Woo Shin got cut from PYT. But anyways, yes Yun was the answer to Woo Shin’s prayers. So he whipped out his cell and sent a text to the hair stylist.
                                                                          User Image

Woo Shin dusted his hands and smiled at himself before continuing his stroll down the shopping mall, hands in his pocket, nodding at a few girls here and there. Then he came up with the ‘brilliant’ idea to warn a few others about his possible appearance at the party. Which is really smart. But anyways, Woo Shin paused in his path and texted Yeo Reum, Rae Hoon, and Miseo.
                                                                          User Image

After sending Yeo Reum’s text, Woo Shin started on Rae Hoon’s but decided to just copy and paste what he sent to Yeo Reum, except changed ‘single’ to ‘rap.’ Great effort, but at least he does care about his younger dongsaengs. Those two were just starting out when Woo Shin was there.
                                                                          User Image

Last was the text to Miseo, one of Woo Shin’s closest friends in the world. The two had met during their trainee days and just really worked well together. Even after Woo Shin was kicked out for his violent behaviors, Miseo always sent check-ups texts to him. She was like a big sister to him. So Woo Shin felt like it was his duty to at least give her a small warning to possibly prevent a heart attack when she sees Woo Shin.
                                                                          User Image

Now he felt like his warnings were done, Woo Shin figured he pretty much was good to go (even though he didn’t get a response from Yun yet). He just got in his car and drove towards the party.

User Image

Woo Shin looked at all the lights shining, the cameras flashing, the stars walking by, and he smirked. “I should be up there,” he thought as he took a big swing of his beer before tossing the empty bottle to the side. It was his fourth bottle. So obviously nothing good is going to happen from here on out. Woo Shin rolled up his sleeves and headed towards the back entrance to the building. He smiled at the two bodyguards in front of the door and then made up the excuse “Ah sorry, I work at this place during the day and I think I left my cellphone inside. It’s really important and I need it tonight, because my girlfriend is calling and we barely ever get to talk so… I mean this might even be the girl that I might be willing to spend my whole life with. And I promise to be in and out just like that.” He smiled widely and started to put his hand on the doorknob when one of the bodyguards stepped in his way and glared down at Woo Shin.

“Have you been drinking sir?”
                                                                          “Of course not! This girl, while I was walking down the street, spiller her drink all over me. That must be why I smell.”
                                                                          “Can you walk in a straight line for us sir?”
                                                                          “Yeah, yeah sure. Easy peasy.” Woo Shin lifted up his arms and began walking down a swiggly line. The two guards looked at each other and shook their heads. Then on of them went up to Woo Shin and grabbed his arm. “Why don’t you wait for tomorrow. You aren’t sober and I bet your girlfriend will understand.” Then Woo Shin just snapped. “Get your filthy paw off of me. NOW. GET IT OFF NOW.” Woo Shin punched the first guard straight in the face and kneed him in the balls. While the guard fell in pain, the second one started going up to Woo Shin. Charging at Woo Shin actually. But Woo Shin has had his fair share in fighting, so he ducked underneath the man’s arm and bolted towards the door, opened it, and slammed it shut behind him. “s**t… well I can’t go back and fix that…” Woo Shin thought as he quickly walked through the crowd, his eyes scanning all over the place. He saw Miseo nearby the entrance with HEIGHT and he saw Yeo Reum standing there, but right now Woo Shin didn’t really have time for them. He needed to find PYT’s President.

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
roleplay: ❝▸▹ you're a : masterpiece『 헐 』

word count: 925

User Image

l o c a t i o n : home >> dae's house spot tab m o o d : lonely >> sad >> excited

User Image

”APPA!” Minhae shouted out loud as she opened the door to her house. Her voice echoed down the halls and no one responded back. ”Of course he isn’t home…” Minhae muttered as she walked up the stairs and headed into her room. She flopped herself onto her bed, kicked her shoes off, and pulled out her cellphone to text Micha, Dae, and Yin.
                                                              User Image
                                                              User Image
                                                              Minhae flipped onto her back and stared at the ceiling. She closed her eyes and let herself drift away for a moment.

”Pabo, you have paint all over your hair,” Minso said, wrapping his arm around Minhae’s neck.

”Ahhh! Ahh! You idiioottt! Let go of me!” Minhae laughed as she squirmed out of Minso’s headlock. The two sat down on her art bench and smiled at each other.
                                                              ”In a rut?”

Minhae nodded, ”I just can’t seem to be able to move beyond this weird creative block and right now all I have is the same design, over and over. And my proposal sketches are due tomorrow.”

Minso lifted his hand and rubbed Minhae’s head. ”Don’t worry so much, stop frowning. You will find it somewhere in that crazy head of yours. I know it.”
                                                              Minhae wrapped her arms around Minso, but right when she moved to touch him, his body disappeared. She opened her eyes and suddenly found herself in the hospital, she was running and blood was all over her clothes. Why was she running? Whose blood was all over her?

”MINSO! You’ll be okay!” Minhae shouted. Minso? Minhae looked down and saw that on the gurney was her big brother. There was a flash of light. Now Minhae was in a room. She looked around, then looked down to see Minso yet again, this time on a hospital bed.

”He’s paralyzed from the waist down, but at least he is alive. You are very lucky,” a voice said to Minhae.

”Lucky? How the hell is he lucky? He’s an athlete! How can he be happy with being strapped down to a chair!?” Minhae glared at the floor as tears built up in her eyes.

”Minhae?” Minhae quickly sat up from her bed, wiped her eyes, and bounded out of her room.

”Micha, up here,” she gestured the other girl up to her room and the two got ready together for the party. ”Let me see your outfit for tonight,” Minhae said as she pulled out a cart full of clothes, all of her costumes for tonight, she was going to go all out.

”Still not quite sure how I want to start out. Scary or pretty. Scary has more make up to add on and it would be a hassle to take it all off. So maybe I’ll go with the taco costume first, that way I can start off without any real makeup.” Minhae took out her taco outfit and turned to Micha, holding the costume up to her body. ”Good? Oh and sit down, let me help you with your make-up,” Minhae instructed. She took out her make up kit and got to work on Micha.
                                                              User Image
                                                              ”Done!” Minhae exclaimed. She took a step back and smiled at her work. ”Alright let me quickly slip into this taco and we’ll head off to the party okay?” Minhae took the costume off the rack and headed towards the bathroom, closed the door, and let out a long sigh. Her head was still filled with thoughts of her big brother. ”What would life be like right now if you never got hit, if you were at least here with me?” Minhae wondered out loud as she quickly put on the taco, zipped everything up and headed out the door.

”Let’s goo!” Minhae smiled at Micha, grabbed her car keys, her costume rack, and lead the way to the driveway. After she got all her costumes into her trunk, she slipped into the car and the two drove off to Dae’s house. There, Minhae loudly knocked on the door. Dae Kyung’s maid opened the door, Minhae smiled and pushed her cart of clothes past the maid and headed to where she thought Dae Kyung’s room would be. ”Ah, Micha you should go and try to find Yin, okay?” Minhae then cleared her throat and shouted out, ”YAH DAE, I’M GOING TO LEAVE ALL MY COSTUMES IN YOUR ROOM.” She headed down the hall and opened the door to the first room and stared in shock.
                                                              ”Oh. My. God.” Minhae said as she looked at the extremely girly room. In that moment, she forgot about Dae’s older sister and just assumed it was Dae’s room. ”What is this? Is Dae into something… IS HE A DRAG QUEEN?! I HAVE TO DOCUMENT THIS!!!” Minhae thought as she took out her cellphone and began snapping pics of the whole room. She opened his closet and saw only girl clothes. This was treasure to her, Minhae couldn’t stop from laughing as crazy assumptions about Dae ran through her head. She quickly left her rack of costumes in a corner and bounded out of the room in search of Dae.

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

User Image
                                                                  Tate thought he was doing the right thing when he leaned down at planted his lips against his former… whatever-they-where… maybe friends, Lou. He knew that afterwards Lou would be pissed so right after the kiss, so few seconds after the kiss, Tate quickly straightened up, flashed a smile at the crowd, and jazzed handed off the stage. He rushed to the table where he left his bouquet of lilacs and watched as a very pissed Lou stormed past him. ”Lou, wait a moment,” Tate followed the angry girl until she swirled around to face him.

”What the ******** was that? she shouted.
                                                                  ”It got your attention, didn’t it?... And now we can go back to being normal.”
                                                                  Tate smiled. He wasn’t exactly making sense and his process didn’t make much sense, but he kept on going, he’s got a brain of a tater-tot. Tate looked at Lou’s face with his goofy smile a constant as he slowly brought out the bouquet he got her, but before he could properly present them to her, she asked: ”What the ******** are those?” Tate’s grin faltered for a second and then his brow furrowed, he ignored her question and went on to ask her one of his own.

”What was I to you?” The questioned seemed out of the blue, but it was actually prompted by Lou’s reaction to the flowers. In that moment, the question really floated into his mind and he wondered… he wanted to know. Tate watched as Lou scrambled to come up with a response. First she tried to throw the question to the side by saying that it wasn’t fair, but Tate wouldn’t let go and in the end, Lou responded: ”I don’t know… a distraction, I guess.” The word “distraction” echoed in Tate’s head and slowly his face turned a slightly darker shade and his feelings began to bubble inside. ”Just a ******** distraction… oh how fitting since I was just her ******** toy that she ******** ********] Tate thought as he began to swear like a sailor in his head. He held back his tongue and stood silent for a moment before pretty much growling out the words: ”Oh okay. You know what? Have a nice life Lou.” He threw the bouquet of lilacs at her floor and childishly stomped and squished a few petals on his way out. [******** you and everything that has to do with you,” Tate shouted on his way out. He stormed towards the outside and pushed the doors open to catch from fresh air. Outside, Tate looked up at the night sky, let out a long breath, and punched the wall. [********] he screamed as he began to beat up the poor and innocent wall.

He had meant well with his gesture, Tate has known Lou for quite some time now and never have the two been in this awkward, slight hate stage for so long. She had always been by his side during his ups and downs and his all of his relationships. Though that was partly because Lou was often the girl that Tate would cheat on his (at the time) girlfriend with. There was a time where Tate was head-over-heels for Lou. He was pretty sure there was a time where he liked liked liked liked liked her… and that was a lot of likes. Maybe he made a mistake by never trying out a relationship with her… but she probably didn’t want a relationship.

Tate dragged a hand through his gelled, blond hair and gave the wall another good kick.
                                                                  He had picked Abby over Lou… Lou punched Abby, at least that was what Tate thought had happened. Lou got angry at Tate and Abby. ”But ******** why are you so mad at me?! Tate thought as he leaned his back against the wall. He had been in relationships in the past and Lou was always fine with it, but this time around… Tate still had yet to put two and two together on why Lou was angry with him. He had snapped big time when he found out that Lou “punched” Abby and was pissed off about it, but why did the two end up just breaking off any sort of relationship they had?

“Distraction,” once again echoed through Tate’s head. ”That’s it, she must’ve gotten bored with me. Well screw her.” Tate was happy with Abby… despite the fact that just a few days ago she made out with Cole. That part wasn’t so great… but Tate has done worst in the past with his former girlfriends.

After slumping against the wall for another good five minutes, Tate straightened up and headed back inside to return his costume. In the changing room he saw two text messages from Abby, the first one asking where he was because she had a surprise and the second one telling him that she was going to go home. Tate dragged his hand through his hair again and let out a soft sigh. He wasn’t in the mood to be around his girlfriend due to the anger caused by his little spat with Lou just a few moments ago and it doesn’t help that Tate was still sensitive about the whole Abby and Cole make out thing. He closed his messages and slipped his cellphone into his back pocket only to pull it out just seconds later to a few more buzzes. Text from an unknown number that said sorry and thanks… it was Lou. This time around he decided to respond:

tab tab TO: UNKNOWN NUMBER
                                                                  tab tab FROM: TATE HUGHES
                                                                  {MESSAGE} … was I really just a distraction? Not even a friend?

Tate clicked send and let out yet another sigh. Oh moody Tate, how you sigh a song (guys idk where I was going with that line… will come back). Tate headed out the door and drove towards Teddy’s place for the wrap up party.

”Hey,” Tate said as he pulled up behind Teddy’s car. He went up to his buddy and held out his hands. ”Oh Teddy Bear, we can’t let the host get all tired out. Let me help. By the way have you seen Summer anywhere?” Tate smiled.

TATERS GONNA TATE TATE TATE, BUT IMMA GONNA TAKE TAKE TAKE, TAKE IT OFF!

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
roleplay: TWISTED
word count: 988

User Image

l o c a t i o n :school theater >> abby's room tab m o o d : amused >> annoyed >> high af
        w i t h : audience >> abby tab o u t f i t : fun times

User Image
                                                              ”Well pretty sure that isn’t a stage direction in the script,” Audrey thought as she watched Tate plant a kiss on a surprised Lou. Audrey turned her head slightly and glanced at her twin sister, Abby, for a moment. She didn’t look because she was worried about her twin, more because she wanted to laugh at her face. If it weren’t obvious by now… the two do not have a healthy relationship and both tend to ignore each other, especially after Audrey told Abby to act as if the two weren’t related on the first day of high school. Though kind of hard to do when the two looked so similar and the truth got out in the end. Anyways… Audrey turned her eyes back to the stage after relishing her sister’s surprise and at the end got up and loudly applauded as the cast bowed and the curtain closed. She headed backstage and was about to look for Ryder, Teddy, Lou, and Tate to give them flowers and chocolates when her cellphone buzzed.

tab tab tab TEXT MESSAGE
                                                              tab FROM: ABBY
                                                              tab TO: AUDREY
                                                                  wasss upppp? TWINSIESSS!! OUR FACES MATCH. WE'RE LIKE IDENTICAL OR SMTHING :3. schmirnofffff out! xoxoxo

Audrey stared at the message for a moment and rolled her eyes, of course that little nut, who looked a lot like Audrey, was getting high after that scene between her boyfriend and Lou. ”Why did you have to ******** screw this up Tate,” Audrey thought as she shot Abby a text back.

tab tab tab TEXT MESSAGE
                                                              tab FROM: AUDREY
                                                              tab TO: ABBY
                                                                  Oh my ******** god Abby. Are you in your room?… I’m coming over so keep your door unlocked.

”So much for going to Teddy and Hugo’s place for the after-party… ******** Tate and Abby,” Audrey thought bitterly as she grabbed a random student and handed him her flowers and chocolates.
                                                              ”Why don’t you be a dear and hunt down these four people for me.” She smiled seductively at the boy and leaned in to plant a kiss on his cheek. Leaving the kid in shock, Audrey quickly turned around and began speed walking towards Abby’s dorm room. Her cellphone buzzed again.

tab tab tab TEXT MESSAGE
                                                              tab FROM: ABBY
                                                              tab TO: AUDREY
                                                                  wht?whyyyyy ? i thot you didnt knowmeee . are you comig to smoke a bowl wit me? yeayea sis is comng ~

Audrey let out a loud groan and started to speed up.

tab tab tab TEXT MESSAGE
                                                              tab FROM: AUDREY
                                                              tab TO: ABBY
                                                                  How much weed did you smoke? You know want don’t do anything for the next five minutes. Be a statue.

A few minutes later Audrey was at Abby’s door and her mouth dropped in shock and anger as Abby sling-shot her dirty socks at Audrey and ran down the dorm room halls screaming:

”MUAHAHA like to see you try and catch meeee!”
                                                              ”UGH ABBY STOP MOVING. I will ******** PUNCH YOU in the FACE if you don’t SIT DOWN!!!” Audrey screamed, taking off her heels and running after the high and wild Abby. The two ran back and forth, up and down the halls before Audrey could finally round up Abby and lock the two of them into Abby’s room. Audrey was panting hard from all the exercise and could only glare at her twin.

”Oh is someone a wittle upset? Is someone a wittle tired? Does someone need a nappy time?” Abby asked, smiling widely at Audrey. Auds rolled her eyes and retorted: ”Stop saying I’m wittle just because I was born a few minutes after you.” She slumped down onto the ground and watched as Abby rolled another blunt. Audrey held out her hand ”You know what give me the blunt.” In response, Abby raised her arms and did a little dance before saying, ”Oh finally throwing in the towel. SCHWEEEET! Smoke it sistah” Abby winked and Audrey rolled her eyes again before snatching the blunt and putting it to her mouth, leaning in to let Abby help her light it up. Moments later Audrey was a high as her twin and the two of them said a few things like this:

”You know you are the WEIRDEST little unicorn. Is that a bumble bee? I WANT MY UNICORN MILK!!!” screamed a high Audrey.
                                                              ” I JUST LOVE MY SISTER SO MUCH. THE UTMOST MOST. EVEN MORE THAN UNICORNS AND SSCIENCE! !!! AND CHOCOLATE.” shouted a high Abby.
                                                              ”I LOVE YOU SO MUCH OMG YOU ARE LIKE A CHOCOLATE PRINCESS. CAN I LICK YOU ARM? WAIT TATE? TELL ME MORE ABOUT THAT SILLY UNICORN THAT HAS CHOCLATE ABS.”
                                                              ”UGH HIS ABS. OH I HAVE A PICTURE TO SHOW YOU MEHEHEHE”

This conversation ultimately led to Abby showing Audrey every single one of the n***s that Tate has sent to Abby in the past. And those n***s were quite… incriminating and led to comments such as this:

” OMGAALJFKAJFKLAJFS HE’S NAKED HE SEND YOU A UNICORN NOODIE? OMG HIS THINGY IS LIKE A UNICORN”

Let’s just say the two had some bonding time over some naked photos.

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
roleplay: ⊰⚜ KINGS&QUEENS ⋮ krp❞
word count: 1226

User Image

User Image
                      l o c a t i o n : yejin's frontyard, coex mall tab m o o d : annoyed > flustered

Jae Jung glanced at his cellphone and scoffed. "What have I gotten myself into?" he thought as he impatiently tapped his foot and stared at his cellphone waiting for a response from the infamous (not really infamous) Yejin. "Hurry up and respond stupid, god, I can't believe I'm waiting outside in the freezing cold for you, you are just an average, what the hell am I even doing here?" Jae Jung angrily muttered. He sent her another text, well more like twenty more texts.

User Image
                                                                                                    TEXT MESSAGE
                                                                                                    tab tab TO : Park Yejin (idiot face)
                                                                                                    tab tab FROM : Oh Jae Jung

{MESSAGE} : I'm here, where are you?
                                                                                                    {MESSAGE} : come out now
                                                                                                    {MESSAGE} : it's freezing out here, hurry up
                                                                                                    {MESSAGE} : yejin! come out!
                                                                                                    {MESSAGE} : YAH! are you coming out yet?
                                                                                                    {MESSAGE} : you better be running out the door or I'm leaving
                                                                                                    {MESSAGE} : yejin come out

Jae Jung scrunched his face at his cellphone and banged on Yejin's door. "Come out!"he shouted loudly. It took awhile, but at some point a haughty Yejin came down. Jae Jung opened his mouth to say something, but paused when he saw Yejin's outfit. He looked up and down several times in dismay, "Seriously? Is this all that you had in your closet? Is this what took you so long?" Jae Jung asked as he lead her to his car and opened up the passenger seat. "I always showed up wherever you ordered me in the past, but you make me wait over an hour for you? You do know it is winter time, right?... But whatever, let's head to the mall, I'll get you a new outfit when we're there." Jae Jung headed off to the Coex Mall in Gangnam, Seoul. Once there he pushed a reluctant Yejin into the changing rooms and thrust some clothes towards her. He then snapped his fingers at the nearby worker, "Ah, young miss, would you mind helping my friend here try on some clothes? She's a bit unused to such nice things and is fearful she might ruin them. Make sure she tries on everything and picks out the best outfit combination, okay?" Jae Jung smiled at her and the worker bowed and replied, "Yes, Customer." Jae Jung then turned to Yejin and gave her a wide smile and a thumbs up, "Ah... and Yejin, don't worry about the bill, I'll cover you."

Jae Jung turned and went to sit down on the couch as he waited for Yejin to finish. He had always been fascinated by that girl ever since they first met in middle school. He recalled how he had almost fallen in love with Yejin at first sight. Jae Jung chuckled lightly at that memory and placed his fist underneath his chin as he recalled their first meeting.

The young version of Yejin was always looking out for the best deals, one of her top places to go to after school was the grocery market. For days, young Jae Jung would watch her run from school to the supermarket, reading to get the best deal available. He was shy back then and did not have the courage to go up to her at school and confess to her. So instead, he just quietly followed her from behind, hiding whenever it looked like she was turning back to check. It took Jae Jung a lot of confidence, but one day, at the supermarket, while Yejin was looking for the best cut of meat, Jae Jung silently walked up behind her, reached over, and handed her a slab of meat. Their hands had brushed for a moment and Jae Jung's face was beet red in an instant. "U-Uh, the l-l-loin is a really good area of meat. T-There is a l-little less fat i-in the loin... I think. It's on s-sale?" Jae Jung quickly looked into Yejin's eyes and then the ground. "S-Sorry for sneaking up... I didn't k-know how to talk to you." He bit his tongue in an attempt to slow his pulse and stop his stuttering, but another look from Yejin rendered him speechless. After that experience, Jae Jung became Yejin's regular shopping partner. She would tell him the place and the time and he would show up, over the course of the year, they became quite close. Jae Jung, who was always scared of his father coming home, would stay at Yejin's home for hours, it almost became his second home. He would spend almost all his time with Yejin and he grew quite attached to her; until he was forced to move away. Without getting a chance to say good-bye, Jae Jung was forced to leave his middle school and home and move to Seoul with his father, who had received a new job opportunity. Jae Jung didn't have a phone or an e-mail to tell Yejin that he was leaving and he wasn't allowed to see her... For years, they lost contact and never got in touch and slowly Jae Jung's middle school crush on her began to fade; until he saw her again - on his first day at Gangnam Academy...

Jae Jung was jolted out of memory central when the curtain in front of him opened and revealed Yejin in new clothes. He broke out into a smile as he slowly stood up and observed. "Ah... well it's not so bad." Jae Jung said with a smirk.
                                                                            User Image

"Charge it to this card, thank you," he handed his credit card to the worker and continued to stare at Yejin. "Do you like it?" Jae Jung turned, took back his card, and informed the worker, "She'll be walking out in these clothes, and the rest you can put inside a bag." After a few minutes, Jae Jung was holding several bag of women's clothing and he held out the bags to Yejin. "For you, you can't dress in rags all the time. Let's go eat, I'm hungry." Jae Jung headed out of the store and over to a small cafe inside the mall. He looked at the menu and put a finger to his lip as he thought about his and Yejin's order. But as he was about to order, Jae Jung heard and recognized a familiar voice lurking not too far from where they were standing...

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
roleplay: ⊰⚜ KINGS&QUEENS ⋮ krp❞

word count: 950

User Image

User Image
                                                                        *xxxTHEY x SAY x LIFE x IS x LIKE x THAT
                                                                                  ____________________________________________________________________
                                                                                  there are a l↺t of xxh a r d xx& xxp a i n f u l xxdaysxxxxxxxxxxbut they say xxxlife xxxis good
                                                                                  there are a l↺t of xxh a r d xx& xxp a i n f u l xxdaysxxxxxxxxxxbut they say xxxlife xxxis good
                                                                          Y O U xx D I D xx W E L L xx T O D A Y xx T O Ox!x!x!xx C H E E R xx UP

"Say, 'ahhhh,'" Young Ho said as he held up a spoon filled with rice porridge out to his young brother, Young Min. The child shook his head in disgust. "Aish! Min Min, this may not be really tasty, but it's really good for you! So you can grow up tall like Hyung and ah... your noona, Kirin! You remember Kirin right?" Young Min shook his head again and Young Ho reached over to ruffle his hair. "You're such a tease. Of course you remember Kirin, she always brings you cake." At the sound of cake, Young Min began to shake his head vigorously. Young Ho smiled and continued to feed his brother, while his young sister, Young Jin, came running in with her tattered and muddy princess dress being dragged on the dirt behind her. "Ah... Jinnie, your dress, were you playing in the mud again?" Young Ho put down the spoon and reached over to take the dress. Young Jin has had that dress since she was four and it has gone through a lot of wear and tear and as Young Ho examined the dress, he wasn't sure if there was anymore saving left. "Oppa, you can fix it right? I need it!" Young Jin asked with big eyes as she grabbed onto Young Ho's arm and shoot it. "Ah... I'm not quite sure, Jinnie, but I'll try okay?" Young Ho stood up with the dress in his arms and turned to Young Min, "You, finish your meal. Jinnie, you make sure he eats every single bite, alright?" Young Jin nodded dutifully and Young Ho shuffled across their tiny house to the room he shared with both of his siblings.

"What to do, what to do..." Young Ho muttered as he placed the dress lightly down on the ground and reached over to grab out all his piggy banks and butter knife. "I'm sorry friends, but Jinnie needs you." Young Ho said as he gutted the piggy banks open, he poured out all the contents inside each piggy bank and slowly began to count the amount of money he had left. "This should be enough for a dress," Young Ho thought as he collected up the coins and placed them into his pockets. He let out a yawn. It had been awhile since he got a good night of sleep, ever since his mother bought this new place just outside of Gangnam, responsibilities have been left to Young Ho. His mother had to work more hours to make up the loss of money. Young Ho had gotten a full-time job during winter break at a local cafe and had been extremely busy the entire break, either working or caring for his siblings. Today was finally his first day off of work since high school was starting once again tomorrow.

"OPPA! MIN FINISHED! CAN WE PLAY OUTSIDE NOW?!" Jin shouted from the other room, Young Ho smiled. There was no need to shout in the house as the walls were paper-thin and the building was small, but Young Ho still shouted in response, "OKAY, BUT ONLY FOR THIRTY MINUTES!" He heard a lot of shuffling and then a creek as the door opened and closed. Young Ho quickly gathered his things, got up and headed out the door, but he jumped at the sound of the next-door doorbell go off. Young Ho put himself back together and started to go back out, but the moment he walked out the door he turned and saw Kirin holding four large boxes. For a moment Young Ho just stared and wondered, "What is Kirin doing here? Does she know my neighbor? Well that is nice!" Then he slowly approached her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, "Panda, what brings you here?" Young Ho asked. He sniffed the air and then stared at the boxes in her hands, "Cakey? Ah, it looks heavy, let me help you carry it!" Young Ho reached over and took all four boxes. "Do you know the Ahjussi that lives next door? You were ringing his doorbell... he doesn't get out too much I think, so that's nice! Ah and Min and Jin really missed you, how have you been this break?"

Young Ho also wanted to say he also missed her the entire break, but in the moment felt too shy to confess that, though he wasn't sure why. Kirin and him were just friends, right? Sometimes it felt like more since they were so in-tune with one another, but none of them has ever made a move to confirm their status and Young Ho is interested in possibly finding a girlfriend or boyfriend... but maybe Kirin isn't the one for that, maybe they were just destined to be friends till the end.

Young Ho smiled at Kirin again, "Seeing you here, really shocked me." he ruffled her hair.

User Image

Then two shouts rang out, "OPPA JIN GOT A CUT ON HER KNEE!" Min shouted as while Jin howled in pain. "Oh no..." Young Ho quickly put down the boxes and took Kirin's hand, "Let's go check on them!"

xx ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄
                                                                        l o c a t i o n : home
                                                                        =
                                                                        a c t i o n s : feeding, searching
                                                                        =
                                                                        m o o d : tired, Interested
                                                                        =
                                                                        w i t h : young min and young jin, kirin
                                                                        =
                                                                        s o n g : i only want you - kim tae won
                                                                        =
                                                                        o u t f i t : cold days
                                                                        =
                                                                        o o c : n/a

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff