• Millionaire 200

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
              User Image

User ImageUser Image

OSALIND sipped her cup of coffee at a nearby coffee shop and then put the cup down and shot a stare at her mother. It wasn't a glare, it was more of a stranger glance. That was how their relationship was. A mother and daughter, complete strangers. How funny, Rosalind had always thought that a mother and daughter would have this sacred bond which each other, but now she knows that isn't quite true, considering her relationship. Her mother didn't even want a child, she wasn't even in love with her father, and they had only married for the press and had Rosalind for the press. It was all a fake. Rosalind was actually glad to grow up and get out of that house, her parents hated each other and finally and it was about time that they divorced. Though now her father was in rehab for his drug use and her mother was happy with another man and his children. Rosalind was forgotten, but once a year, Rosalind's mother would actually take an hour off of her schedule to have coffee with Rosalind. Though most of that hour was silent and just a wasted hour. Rosalind kept looking at her cell-phone hoping to have an excuse to get out of this coffee date, but none came. Must be that nothing much is happening.

"So, how have you been? I haven't heard from you for awhile," her mother cautiously asked. Rosalind looked up from her phone and replied in a flat voice, "I'm doing fine. I'm just very busy, plus I doubt you want to waste your time on me." Her mother let out a frustrated sigh, this is exactly how every single conversation they had went. Why was her mother still dealing with Rosalind? She looked out the coffee shop window and saw a few cameras. That was it... it was for the press yet again. Which also probably the reason why her mother chose to sit in front of the window. Her mother leaned forward, and probably on the outside it looked like she was just sharing a juicy secret with her daughter, but really she was just hissing these words: "Would it hurt you just to smile and act like you are enjoying this for a little bit? Gosh, are you trying to ruin my reputation." Rosalind looked straight at her mother, her face still blank, and her mother leaned back and laughed, as if Rosalind had said something in response. It was sickening. Rosalind reached out for her beret and put it back onto her head and took out her wallet from her purse and placed some cash on the table.

"I'm busy, you know being vice-president is a pretty important position. I don't have time to sit down and chat like we have a perfect relationship for an hour. I'm sick of this pretending. And really it's probably best that this be our last time seeing each other. It's probably for the best. You'll be out of my hair and I'll be out of your hair. Sounds nice right? I apologize for cutting this delightfully wasteful coffee date short, but I need to be in the office now. So I hope you enjoy the rest of your life." And with that, Rosalind quickly gathered her belongings and exited the coffee shop, heading towards her own office. She slipped into her car and drove towards the government buildings where her office was located. Right next to the president's office. She parked her car in her usual, reserved spot and headed towards the building, slipping out her cellphone once again to see if there was anything to be done. But there wasn't really anything, except to look over all that paperwork, do a little signing here and there and so on. As Rosalind walked towards her office, she passed by the President's door and decided maybe she could pass some time by discussing some matters with him. She believed he was probably bored out of his mind also. Rosalind knocked on his door and didn't wait for an invite before entering the room. She didn't smile, she stood there and then walked in and sat down in one of his chairs, grimacing at the thick smoke coming out of his mouth because of the cigarette.

"You really should cut back on the smoking, you know what it does to one's health don't you? You need to take care of your own body, like how you take care of your ego." She scolded him and crossed her arms, she took a quick glance at all the paper work on his desk. So he really didn't have anything interesting to do either. Just paper and more paper and more paper... poor trees, not that Rosalind really cared. She took a quick
                                      glance at his fish and smirked, it was strange that this man, who really seemed very laid back and didn't really care about anyone except himself, and liked
                                      to arouse chaos, to actually have fish that were in completely perfect condition. She had assumed they would be dead on the first day; however, they
                                      seem to be doing just fine. As vice-president, Rosalind often had to do Maarten's dirty work, she was like his wing-woman. He was sort of her controller as she
                                      lied to the public, kept secrets and so on. Rosalind didn't really mind the fact that she was the one lying to the people, not all of them hated her yet, so she
                                      was still fine. Plus, acting and lying was right in Rosalind's backyard, she has been doing it ever since the fated day that she was born... Rosalind was often
                                      more an observer or a puppet, that is what it probably seems like to her colleagues. She'll do whatever the President says; however, she isn't that easy to
                                      manipulate. She is doing what the President says because it's going to bring chaos, and give something for Rosalind to do. She didn't like being bored like
                                      she was now and she liked watching people panic... it made her think that her own life wasn't that bad, making their lives worse... She lives for this. Is that
                                      so wrong?

████████████ ██ ████ ⓜⓞⓞⓓ Bored

████████████ ██ ████ ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ Coffee Shop, President's Office

████████████ ██ ████ ⓓⓞⓘⓝⓖ Talking

████████████ ██ ████ ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ Her Mother, Maarten

████████████ ██ ████ ⓞⓤⓣⓕⓘⓣ Day One

████████████ ██ ████ ⓞⓞⓒ finally up~ ^^

User Image

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
              User Image

User Image

nnaSophia felt a small nudge on her arm and she slowly cracked her eyes open to see the face of the flight attendant. "Miss, we have landed in Washington, USA now." And it took a second for the sleepy AnnaSophia to process these words, but in the next second the words finally reached her brain and she stood up quickly, bumping her head on the wall of the airplane and falling back down on her seat, with her hand over her head. Probably made the flight attendant a little confused. AnnaSophia was truly a klutz... She turned to the concerned looking flight attendant and smiled and said, "I'm fine, and thanks for waking me up!" This time as AnnaSophia stood up, she was much more aware of her surroundings and grabbed her luggage from the compartment above her head. She turned around and thanked the flight attendant again before rolling her luggage down and out of the plane. She was about to head out on a mission. Sure it wasn't much, just finding a few unlucky Fallens, changing them back, it was the usual really, but for some reason the rumored "Snake Lady" decided to come along. AnnaSophia was always a little intimidated by her, and this was her first time working up close with her, but she wondered... why was someone so powerful and influential coming along?

Well, AnnaSophia isn't one to ponder long. By the time she exited the airport, her mind already shifted to food. Her stomach began to grumble and she looked around, but decided against it. She was already running late. She pulled out a map from her suitcase and examined it, heading towards Pandora's Washington Headquarters. It's been awhile since she was in Washington... and the strong wind made AnnaSophia wish she had worn pants instead of a dress. As she walked towards the headquarters, once again her mind shifted towards the mission. She was excited to work with someone like Lady Cassiopeia, but still, the question kept bugging her. Why join a simple sweep when she could be on a much more important mission. "Why am I even thinking about this? I should just go with it, she just probably wants to see how everyone is doing, but I am starting to feel the pressure! What if I mess up? Oh gosh, oh gosh oh gosh!" AnnaSophia thought in a sudden panic. Then, all of the sudden she looked up and saw that she had reached the HQ. That meant she had to calm down and look composed. With a deep breath AnnaSophia quickly patted her cheeks and shook out her nerves. Placing a palm upon the scanner she was let in and looked around at the HQ for a moment in awe before heading into one of the rooms she had been told to go to. She took a glance at her watch, only to realize how late she was. "Oh no, oh no, oh no!" AnnaSophia really was feeling the pressure, first Lady Cassiopeia was joining their sweep and now she was late! This was going to look bad! AnnaSophia suddenly began a mad sprint towards the room and made quite a ruckus while doing so. She was dropping her suitcase, running back to it... Got a few stares.

Then all of the sudden AnnaSophia felt a small little poke and she jolted to a stop before looking down at her luggage, which had begun to move. At first, AnnaSophia just stared in terror, but then she heard the small little bark and she almost laughed out loud at herself, she had forgotten about Alpherg. AnnaSophia reached down and unzipped her suitcase, letting the little pup come out. "Ah, sorry about that Alpherg, I didn't mean to forget about you!" The little pup, though small, had quite the attitude and just glared at AnnaSophia for a moment before saying, "Hmph! You know you were heading the wrong way." That made AnnaSophia freeze up. She was running the wrong way the whole time? With a shriek she got up and left her suitcase behind as she bounded the other way, followed by Alpherg, who had a little bit of a difficulty keeping up with AnnaSophia. She finally reached the right room and swung the door open, almost running into Lady Cassiopeia. AnnaSophia took a tumble to the ground and Alpherg came trotting on top of her... Alpherg's revenge. She heard a tsk and slowly looked up to see the Snake Lady herself. Quickly AnnaSophia got up and struck out her hand. "A-A-Hello M-M I mean ah S-s- I mean! Ah- Ms. Rosalba! I am AnnaSophia Caridee! Reporting for duty!" AnnaSophia brought her hand up to her forehead and made a salute, only to realize, she probably made the wrong gesture, especially from the skeptical look on the Snake Lady's face. AnnaSophia quickly dropped her hand and her shoulders slightly slumped as she apologized for her tardiness.

AnnaSophia now took the moment to look at her fellow team members, and had a big smile on her face as she knew both of her teammates very well. There was Carrie, she and AnnaSophia were on the same team and they got along well. And then there was Aeran, her best friend in the whole entire world. He listened to all of AnnaSophia's concerns and was the only one she fully trusted. Her shoulders quickly straightened as she took a seat besides her friends. She looked at the desk and saw a few files out and reached over to grab one, Alpherg jumped up and perched herself on AnnaSophia's lap as AnnaSophia quickly scanned over the report. One of the big reasons why Pandora decided to send some over to Washington because the reports of Fallens have been increasing by a lot. Now it was up to them to just change them back. This was in AnnaSophia's backyard! But she could feel that cold stare from the Snake Lady, and it shot a shiver down her neck. The one thing, AnnaSophia hated pressure and always worked poorly under pressure... and right now she felt like she was under a lot of pressure.

After scanning through the files, AnnaSophia reached down to where she thought she had her luggage, but then remembered she had left it in the hall! Her eyes widened, because all of her tools were in there... including her snacks! And her stomach was grumbling quite loudly now. AnnaSophia lifted up Alpherg and whispered in the pups' ear, "Could you possibly go back to the hallway and get my bag... I left it there." She smiled at the pup and let out a tiny, nervous giggle and Alpherg glared at AnnaSophia, turned her snout and jumped down from AnnaSophia's hands to the floor. Alpherg headed towards the door and looked back one moment, a glare straight at AnnaSophia before slipping out the door and walking to the suitcase. AnnaSophia let out a small sigh of relief, though she knew that Alpherg would probably reprimand her later on. Now, time to focus a little. AnnaSophia folded her hands and looked at her current team, wondering if someone would say something soon...

████████████ ██ ████ ⓜⓞⓞⓓ Confused, Panicked

████████████ ██ ████ ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ Washington, USA HQ

████████████ ██ ████ ⓓⓞⓘⓝⓖ Runnning, Talking

████████████ ██ ████ ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ Lady Cassiopeia, Fate Rabbit, Chessboard Pawn

████████████ ██ ████ ⓞⓤⓣⓕⓘⓣ Mission One

████████████ ██ ████ ⓞⓞⓒ n/a

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
              User Image

User Image
              User Image User Image
              User ImageUser ImageUser Image

ISAKA looked up when the girl began speaking... "Is she speaking to herself? Oh, I've never seen someone do that before, and I so wish to laugh.. but what if she has super powers?! What if I get killed?! I already asked quite an improper question on how she was dressed... BUT SHE IS TALKING TO HERSELF!" The girl said to Aisaka, "Ah! It's ok~, it's ok~! There's no need to apologise! In fact, I'm sorry if I scared you!Please get up~!...Let's get off the roof first and talk more afterwards, ok?" And upon the girl saying that, Aisaka got up and nodded and gave a small smile. She watched as the girl struggled to climb down the roof and Aisaka brought up her sleeve to muffle her small giggle. Aisaka waited till the girl was fully down before walking over to the tree in order to get off the roof. Aisaka was quite good at balancing on small beams, so this was nothing, she learned all of this from being a palace entertainer. However... Aisaka was quite a klutz... and just right at the moment. As Aisaka reached out for the tree to use as support to jump down, she tripped over the ledge of the roof and came crashing through the branches and everything. "Oof!" She grunted as she landed on her face and felt her palm, face, and knees start to burn. This was quite usual though for Aisaka, so she quickly pushed her body up and stood upright, brushing the dirt off of her wound.

She was unsure of what to do and just then all of the sudden the strange, green-eyed monster/human, turned around suddenly and was bowing. Aisaka's eyes widened and she wondered if this was a form of an attack, so she brought her hands up to her face. But then the girl spoke, she introduced herself by saying, "Nice to meet you, my name is Miyuki Fukuyama~. You can call me Miyu, Yuki, Mifu or Miyama, but most call me Miki though. So you can call me Miki too, if you like~." So Aisaka lowered her hands from her face and looked at the girl, who had now moved towards the foot of the shrine and sat down, and then she began this finger motion... What did that mean? Was it a challenge? Aisaka tilted her head, the girl didn't seem ready for a challenge. She was sitting down on the steps... Is that how from wherever she is from... is that how they fight? Aisaka slowly began getting into her fighting position, which was just two fists in front of her face. She wasn't really a fighter, for she didn't ahve the strength nor body type for fighting. But this girl didn't seem to be a fighter either... SO WHY WAS SHE CHALLENGING AISAKA?! Aisaka was really confused and she started feeling a little dizzy, before the girl spoke again and said, "Ah, and, just so that it's clear I am a human...and I'm not stupid either. And these clothes…..Actually I'm from Tokyo, which is actually Edo, but the future Edo. I died, but then I didn't die and now I'm here but I...am all alone and I don't know what I should do next." ... The future? Was this girl playing a trick on Aisaka? Tokyo? Died?! WHAT?!!!!!

Aisaka's jaw dropped and then she quickly brought her hands up to her lips, and she silently giggled at the concept of someone coming from the future. But... considering the situation... and strange things happening... it could be possible. And it actually sort of made sense in Aisaka's head. So she decided not to question the girl, instead she took a few steps closer to the sitting girl named Miyuki. Which reminded Aisaka that she hadn't properly introduced herself yet! "My, bad manners! I must quickly introduce myself properly. After all, she has already told me her name and how she got here..." Though, before she could say anything the girl burst out saying, "Ne~, I don't know why, but I feel that you're sort of like me. Ah! Are you another me? I've always wondered why people call me cute and innocent. Now I know, how cute~...…Ah! Wait, since I'm from the future...maybe...perhaps...are you...my great-great-great-great grandmother or something?...GRANDMA~!" Aisaka's eyes widened at this girl's thought process... Maybe she was mad and Aisaka stiffened as the girl threw herself at Aisaka and hugged her. Aisaka couldn't breathe until the girl, Miyuki finally let her go and continued,"Ah, the kid...Sou-kun, wasn't it? He said he was going to bring someone from the palace over. And so you must be the palace person...Wait, are you a princess or something!?! Oh ma gah, what did I just- My great-great-great-great grandmother is a-...I'm so sorry, your Highness!!! Please don't kill me, I want to live for at least another 19 years!" Aisaka's eye widened even more. I wonder how they could though... This girl thought she was her GREAT-GREAT-GREAT GRANDMOTHER?! And she asked if she was the PRINCESS?! Aisaka could no longer hold it in as she burst out laughing.

When she finally caught her breath and wiped away the tears that formed in her eyes she smiled at the girl and said, "I don't believe I'm that cute, though I will agree you are, and you have quite the character. But I'm not that old... And coming from the future, it might take me a little while to grasp onto that concept, so please excuse me if I may come off as if I don't believe you. It's just such a... well... I don't know an unknown concept... And you said you were died? How is that possible? You are so young? And as for the Princess thing... I'm not, I'm just the palace entertainer, in which I sing and do dances. So please don't bow down like that, stand up dear. Oh and I never properly introduced myself after you did so. I'm Aisaka, Aisaka Minko Sakura, and I look forward to get to know you Miss Miyuki-sama." Aisaka offered a sweet smile towards the girl on the ground as she held out a hand to her. So, this is probably how Aisaka looked when she was bowing down to the girl earlier. How funny. Maybe they were related in some way... Aisaka winced at the remaining pain from her fall, but ignored it.

████████████ ██ ████ ⓜⓞⓞⓓ Happy, Scared

████████████ ██ ████ ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ Hokkaido Shrine

████████████ ██ ████ ⓓⓞⓘⓝⓖ Falling, Bowing, Talking

████████████ ██ ████ ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ Miyuki

████████████ ██ ████ ⓞⓞⓒ n/a~

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
              User Image

User ImageUser Image
              User Image
                l o c a t i o n : Home, school tab m o o d : Nothing
                    w i t h : no one tab o u t f i t : Uniform, but slightly modified
                        a c t i o n : getting up, changing, walking to school

Kirk was up and ready for the new day. He had just recently been admitted to Marianne Academy, like around three weeks ago, and was already being attacked by girls who thought he was cute... especially his British accent. Which is why this morning Kirk took his time getting ready for the day in hopes of avoiding those fan girls... They were quite scary. Kirk was currently living alone, so either way it wouldn't be much of a big deal if he were a little bit late to school. As for Kirk's parents they are some very influential people in the art of music... and they were currently touring the world with their music. Which is why Kirk took this chance to move to Hawaii and attend Marianne Academy where he can focus on his music. In England, Kirk had attended a music school, it was a prestigious boys art academy that was also a boarding school. And what made him make his decision to switch schools wasn't that he hated his old school, but because he knew as a musician he had to experience the world and have a more open eye to what is popular in other cultures, especially like the United States. His parents were quick to approve of Kirk's choice, they always agreed to his decisions and were so kind towards him.

Kirk sighed and dragged a hand through his hair as he walked over to his musical instruments that covered his room walls. He picked up a small ukulele and put it in his bag, then unplugged his keyboard, straightened his guitars and closed his music book where he wrote songs. Now why don't we go and look back into Kirk's past for a moment?

|‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ♫ DIGGING UP THE PAST ♪ ‾‾‾‾|

Being a street kid did not mean that anyone would show you any compassion. Kirk was often out searching for jobs with another street kid, Blair. While his younger sister watched over the younger ones. They were barely surviving and their life was painful, but at least they had each other and didn't have to deal with their crackhead parents... but things fell apart on that one night that the Foster System found his younger siblings. When he returned to their little street corner late at night, he saw his siblings missing, which never happens and then he saw the youngest... dead... and then Kirk knew what had happened. He make a rash move and ran for the foster care, only to get caught in their web himself. He never saw his siblings again...

Moving a little further on, Kirk was soon adopted by a musical couple. They were incapable of having children, which was their main purpose of walking into that orphanage ... and they picked Kirk, even though he had no clue why. His mother was a very talented pianist and vocalist and his father was an accomplished guitarist. They fostered his love for music and taught him everything and loved him. They did everything they could to ensure that he would have a bright future. The couple enrolled him into a very prestigious music school for boys, and Kirk became more and more talented in music, he started writing his own songs, he played the guitar and the keyboard. Kirk was absolutely in love with music, because he saw his parent's love for music and it really inspired him. But when Kirk found out about his power later on...

You see, Kirk has the power of, what he likes to call "music manipulation," in which by playing the simple C chord, someone is under his control for around ten to fifteen minutes max. It's kind of like hypnotizing, but it actually really works and people don't remember what they did if when they woke up. The first time Kirk discovered this power was at his private piano practice with his instructor. Kirk was instructed to start with his usual warm-up, playing the chords, and so he started out with the C chord and when he finished playing the chord and turned to his instructor, he found the teacher sitting there, looking forward as if no one was there, as if he were in his own world. Kirk waited for a few minutes, but the minutes turned into one hour and still the teacher sat in a zone, so Kirk grew a little bit scared and begged the teacher to wake up and to hurry and teach him piano and then just like that his instructor awoke and instructed Kirk for thirteen minutes and then when Kirk's power wore off, the instructor became very confused about what had just happened. That was when Kirk found out something was different about him. When someone finds out they had some weird kind of power, isn't the first instinct is to freak out? Well, after it sunk in. When Kirk returned home, he still didn't believe he had any sort of power, until he tried it again, later that night to his parents. When they were in their zone he instructed them to act like chickens... and off they went quacking away, fourteen minutes later, forgot everything that had just happened. That was when Kirk became certain that somehow he managed to gain some kind of strange power. And he was scared....

For the next year, Kirk avoided all sorts of music, finding out that it didn't just work with his piano, but his voice, his guitar, his drums, etc. Which really made his parents become worried since they loved music so much and they knew that Kirk was also very compassionate about music. And soon enough Kirk couldn't avoid it any longer, but what he learned when he got back to his music was that his power only worked when he played the C chord straight, if he were to avoid it, nothing would happen to the listener. And Kirk adapted to his power, avoiding almost at all costs. Now he's heading off to Hawaii.

And that pretty much sums of most of his past, so let's go back to the current.

|‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾ ♫ BACK TO THE PRESENT ♪ ‾‾‾‾|

Kirk put on his tie and brought it up loosely and then grabbed his vest, avoiding the sweater vest. He grabbed his bag and his ukulele, packing it inside his bag along with his books for school and headed down the stairs. Kirk slipped on his sneakers and left the house. The walk wasn't that far and Kirk slipped into his first classroom, AP Music Theory just a little bit late. He nodded to the teacher and took his usual seat in the middle. Kirk looked out the window to the nice weather and sighed as he looked back to the teacher, dragging his hand through his dark grey hair. His signature move, so expect to see that a lot out of him. Not that it's in vain of anything. Just something he saw his father always do when working on his music, and so Kirk started doing it. Like adoptive son like father. Is that how it went? Oh whatever.

As the teacher continued his lecture, Kirk took out his song notebook and began writing lyrics to a new song he was working on, strumming his pencil against his desk to the tune.

User Image

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
              User Image

User Image
              User Image

xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxTHE HUMAN
              axnxnxaxbxexlxlxex xlxuxcxixfxexr
              -
              User ImageUser Image

The light shined into the rather large room that had pictures, hearts, stuff animals, drawings, musical instruments, dresses scattered everywhere. Annabelle slowly sat up and picked up her favorite teddy bear and gave it a quick hug. "Good Morning Mr. Fluffy Pants!" After she did her daily routine of hugging each stuffed animal and greeting each one, she turned to her clock, and froze. A few seconds passed and Annabelle just sat there staring at her alarm clock... one minute later a shriek erupted and shook the whole house.
                  "OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NO OH NONONONONONONO!!! It's already this late? Oh gosh oh gosh OH GOSH!" Annabelle panicked as she pulled the blanket off her body and fell off her bed. "Ow, ow ow ow ow ow!" Annabelle said as she sat up and rubbed her head. She took a second look at her clock and then quickly got back up and ran to her closet, tossing more clothes onto the floor. But she could not find her Marianne Academy. "Where is it? Where is it?!" She cried, throwing her clothes up in the air and then searching through the clothes scattered across her room. Then came a light knock on her door. Annabelle didn't stop her search for her uniform, but shouted out, "COME IN!" The door opened and Annabelle's beloved Nanny, who was much like a mother came in with Annabelle's uniform. Annabelle jumped up and wrapped her arms around her nanny, "Oh thank you, thank you so much!" Her nanny just nods and says, "Hurry now Munchkin, school has already started and you are making such a mess in your room, I'm going to have to do some cleaning." She lets out a sigh and pats the top of Annabelle's head. Annabelle just squeezes her nanny tighter, lets go, jumps to give her nanny a quick peck on the cheek and runs off to her bathroom to change into her uniform. Fifteen minutes later Annabelle runs out of the bathroom, and grabs her shoes and runs out the door. Completely forgetting her books and her backpack. She didn't live that far from school and she usually walked... no, she usually ran since she was usually near late, but today was worse than usual, just to let you know that.

Upon realizing she had forgotten her bag, Annabelle broke into a sprint and ran up the large stairs and opened her door and quickly ran around her room picking up all her books. By now first period was over, too late for AP Literature, and what was Annabelle's next class? Oh yes, Drawing/ Painting... well, at least she would be on time for that class. As Annabelle grabbed her books that were scattered all over the room, Annabelle accidentally knocked her diary open, but didn't notice. She was much to preoccupied with grabbing all her belongings and rushing out the door. It's funny the page her diary opened to was her entry from yesterday. And some interesting things happened yesterday...

▐▐▌goingbacktoyesterday

So yesterday, hah... If you want to see Annabelle's take, feel free to roam around in her diary. Let me give you a quick summary. Annabelle was in detention. She decided to walk down a random alley to see if her old friend was there, his name was Blair. She thought she saw his face out a window in front of an abandoned place, but then she was approached by three goons. She was about to take them on and put her martial art skills, but she was knocked on. The next thing she knew, she felt someone's hand on her face and she was blindfolded! WHO WOULD BLIND FOLD A GIRL?! Well, Annabelle jumped up and ran into a wall, thinking she was going to hit someone, she only ended up losing a few braincells and getting a headache. Well, some weird, probably ugly nerdy girl talked to Annabelle, made sure that she kept on her blindfold. What's up with the big secret? What couldn't Annabelle see? Either way, the girl drove Annabelle over to the nearby Starbucks, dropped her off, had her be watched and allowed to take her blind fold off later. Turns out the blindfold was some guy's scarf. And he soon enough came storming over to demand it back. Annabelle wanted answers so she decided to hold onto the scarf, she got a few answers, but really... they sounded suspicious and he avoided a few important questions, but he got Annabelle by tripping her chair and got away. Annabelle is now convinced that that man, Tari something or maybe Tarik whatever his name was, he's probably a sexual harasser.

Since we are talking about the past, why don't we look a little bit into Annabelle's past? GOING BACK IN TIME!

▐▐▌diggingupthepast

It was cold. . . too cold, as Annabelle laid curled up with her four siblings, her older brother was still gone. . . looking for work. "Where was Mama and Papa? Why did they disappear? Were we not good enough? Were we a burden? What did we do wrong?" These were the questions that always came up in Annabelle's head. Her teeth chattered as she snuggled closer to her siblings. Wait. . . was Freddie not breathing? Annabelle sat up and brought her hand up to his nose. . . It couldn't be. She couldn't find her voice to call for help and she knew it. . . it was too late. Plus, she didn't want to wake her other siblings. . . Why them? Why? Annabelle had slowly gotten up, she was chilled to the bone as she began using her hands to dig a hole in the dark alley that the kids called "home." Every now and then she would stop to blow and make an effort to heat up her frozen hands. . . they were turning blue. Then everything went dark.

Annabelle found herself opening her eyes to a room with no furniture at all . . . Where was she? Where were her siblings? Where was Blair (her friend, who was just like her, living out on the streets)? They were finally found and transported to a foster care system. They were separated, most likely never able to cross paths again. Annabelle's foster home was harsh, the two in charge really didn't care about the kids, all they wanted was the money they were getting for taking in the kids. Annabelle almost decided to give up on life, till the Lucifers came and adopted her. They gave her some hope again, they presented her with a loving family, and opened her with wide arms. They even gave her the name Annabelle, Annabelle's true name was never known, possibly because her parents never named their children or maybe because Annabelle doesn't want to remember her tough past. Either way, from age four and on, she got to live life like a princess, she was home-schooled in the beginning, because the Lucifers were afraid Annabelle wouldn't know how to act. After all, she has never been to school before and only survived on the street by stealing small items to keep the family going. Who would have thought that street rat would be living the life she is living now? Not that Annabelle has forgotten her past. . . she still shows it in her actions, sometimes the way she speaks, but she has been brought up in this nice life for so long, that maybe her past has faded a little bit away. Though she is determined not to let money change who she is. Just maybe. . . her siblings were as lucky as she was. . . just maybe. But Freddie was gone, and Annabelle doesn't even want to start thinking about her parents, after finally understanding her situation in the past. It was a shameful past, to most eyes, but it is what defined Annabelle. . . it was what made her stronger.

▐▐▌backinthepresent

Annabelle's footstep echoes down the hallway as she walked down in a rush, combing her brown hair as she went. As she walked down the halls she turned a corner and saw the Head Master heading down the stairs, and in hopes to get away and not get caught, and to avoid detention again, Annabelle slipped into the girl's bathroom. In there, she did her make up quickly and stuck her head out the door to check to see if anyone was in the hall. Annabelle was expecting the announcements to be going off soon, she better look natural as she headed for her locker and put in a few books and took out her sketchbook and her pencils and paints. With that she turned around and leaned against her locker waiting for a few minutes, seeing no one there, Annabelle tied her hair up in a high ponytail and started her way towards her next classroom. She stepped inside and slid into her desk near the front, taking out her sketchbook and art supplies, folding her hands as the other students and the teacher walk in.

xx ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄
                      l o c a t i o n : Home ➱ Marianne Academy ➱ Drawing/ Painting Classroom
                      =
                      a c t i o n s : Waking up ➱ Staring at the Clock ➱ Grabbing/ Searching for Stuff ➱ Running out ➱ Going to School
                      =
                      m o o d : Happy ➱ Shocked ➱ Panick
                      =
                      w i t h : No One
                      =
                      o u t f i t : Day One
                      =
                      o o c : n/a

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
              User Image

User Image

User Image
                      User Image

User Image

tab Mirae wasn’t a morning person… She really wasn’t. But for once, she actually got up early and tried to stay awake. At precisely 7:01 AM, her alarm went off and with one eye open, Mirae tried to whack her alarm clock off. However, she missed and the clock when tumbling to the ground as her hand went into her lego castle, smashing it.

“… Is this a sign from the ghosts that today is just going to be all bad?” Mirae wondered, she thought she saw a curtain wave and she jumped. “I-I wish Sae Jin and Hyo Sang were here to get those talismans set up. I swear my room is haunted.” But Mirae decided to be a brave soldier and force herself off her bed, wrapped up in one of her comforters. She shuffled around the room like a big marshmallow and took a tumble downwards, landing on her face and then rolling onto her back.

“GHOSTS BEGONE, JUST FOR ONE DAY, LET ME HAVE A GOOD DAY… TODAY IS THE MASQUERADE BALL AFTERALL! PLEASE JUST ONE DAY!” Mirae begged, pushing herself onto her knees, into praying position. There was a knock at her door.

“Who is it?” Mirae asked softly. The knock repeated. “W-Who is it?” Mirae asked softly again. The knock repeated again. Mirae shakily got back up to her feet and grabbed one of her talismans that Sae Jin made for her and made her way to the door, grabbing a fly swatter as she went. Lifting the fly swatter and charm, Mirae opened the door, squeezed her eyes shut and screamed, “I SAID, ‘WHO IS IT?!’” She smashed the fly swatter down on her poor maid, who fell onto her bottom, emitting a squeak before falling. Mirae opened an eye to see the harmless face and quickly dropped the fly swatter and charm and got on her knees to check on the maid.

“Oh my god, I am so sorry! I- I- I didn’t mean t-to hurt you! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!” Mirae quickly got into a bowing position as the maid gave a small smile and pulled both herself and Mirae up.

“It’s fine Mirae. You don’t need to apologize to me at all. I just came in to make sure you woke up at seven o’clock, like you requested,” the maid stated, brushing herself off and ushering Mirae back into her room.
                                                        “O-Oh yes… I guess as you can see I did… heh…” Mirae rubbed the back of her head and picked up her comforter, wrapping it around her shoulders.
                                                        “What would you like to eat for breakfast?”
                                                        “… An omlete, fruit salad, and chocolate pudding w-would be wonderful,” Mirae said with a smile, but then she rethought, she had to fit her dress… So she edited her request and said, “Actually, scratch the chocolate pudding for t-today… I’ll just have a double serving of it tomorrow. T-thank you.” The maid nodded and exited the room.

tab All alone again, Mirae went to sit down next to her window and look out at the blue sky. She placed a hand on the cold glass and felt a shiver go down her spine as she let out a sigh and then leaned her body against the cold. And then she thought about her one-sided romance, which caused Mirae to emit yet another sigh. With her index finger, Mirae lightly wrote out, “Tae Hyun…” and then quickly erased the invisible words. For over an year, Mirae has figured out that her close friendship with her childhood buddy, Tae Hyun, wasn’t good enough and that she wanted more. She had spent months figuring it out and avoiding Tae Hyun as she tried to figure out her feelings, but when she finally felt ready… word came around about how Tae Hyun had found a woman.

▐▐▌diggingupthepast

tab Mirae clutched her hand-written letter that expressed all her feelings for Tae Hyun. It said:

Dear Tae Hyun,

We have been the greatest of friends ever since I can remember. You’ve always been by my side and I truly treasure our relationship. And while… I have been avoiding you the last few months I want you to know… I’ve been doing some research and searching… and I think I figured it out. Um… this is kind of strange/ awkward to write on paper, but I know if I were to do it in person I would just run away and never get to it… Anyways, a few months ago, before the avoiding, I realized that every single time we touched my heart began to squeeze and change rate… I also felt strange in the tummy. I later on learned that it was my heart racing and that I had butterflies in my tummy. While I don’t fully understand how the butterflies got in there, I researched further on to learn that… that it means that you like someone. Maybe even love them. And … not like a friend. I don’t think I felt this way before… but now I do. I apologize for avoiding you, I was am just so confused with how I feel. But as I said above, I think now I know. I know that I love you. I want to hold hands with you, go to movies with you; share chocolates with you and Valentine’s Day… maybe even kiss you. Oh gosh this is so embarrassing, but Tae Hyun… Can I be yours? Will you be mine? If not… It’s okay… I can get over it… I think.

Sincerely Love,
                                                                Ong Mirae.

tab “Today’s the day… I’m just going to walk in and hand Tae Hyun the letter and smile like it’s nothing. I can do it,” Mirae told herself, holding up her hand in that FIGHTING pose to give herself confidence. She began walking towards his classroom, when she heard a rush of students squeal and chatter. As Mirae got closer and closer, she began to hear the same words being murmured around… and as she reached the door it became more clear.

“Did you hear? Oh my gosh, Tae Hyun is no longer on the market!”
                                                            “I heard he’s got a pretty girl, but gosh am I so jealous! The aloofness of his character was so my type!”
                                                            “Power Coupleeee.”

tab Mirae didn’t even have to look inside. She heard the words and couldn’t bring her eyes to check. Instead, she quickly turned around, her eyes filled with tears, running down the hall only to trip and land on her face. She began sobbing on the floor, ruining her confession letter as her tears dropped down. A crowd of people surrounded her and stared, but no one offered a helping hand to the shy girl who spent most of her time in class as a human ball.

▐▐▌backinthepresent

tab Mirae got up from the windowsill and shook her head, trying to get the memory out of her head as she brushed her teeth, combed her hair, put on moisturizer, and warmed up her vocal chords. Later on, Mirae got her breakfast down her tummy and was surrounded with seamstresses who were making last-minute alterations to her masquerade outfit.

▐▐▌timeskip--7PMlater

tab Finally Mirae was ready for the ball; she was planning to meet her date, Seung Hoon, at their special meeting spot, the music room. Slipping on her mask and tying it around her up-do hair, Mirae slipped into her car and was driven to the school. On the drive there, she sent a text to Sir Flirtsalot aka Seung Hoon, ignoring his previous whiny texts.

To: Sir Flirtsalot

I’m on my way to the spot…
                                                        How far out are you? …
                                                        I hope we have fun…
                                                        Thanks for being my date…
                                                        Um.
                                                        Coolbeans ☺
                                                        <3 Mirae

tab Mirae’s vehicle pulled up to the school driveway and she slipped out of the vehicle, lifted up her dress so she wouldn’t trip on it and began making her way to the music room where she sat down, grabbed a snack from the fridge and filled her tummy with their secret stash.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                                                                        l o c a t i o n : Bedroom ➱ SECRET MUSIC ROOM
                                                                                                                        =
                                                                                                                        a c t i o n s : Waking Up ➱ Whacking ➱ Thinking ➱ Texting ➱ Eating Snacks
                                                                                                                        =
                                                                                                                        m o o d : Scared ➱ Slightly Depressed ➱ Determined
                                                                                                                        =
                                                                                                                        w i t h : no one
                                                                                                                        =
                                                                                                                        o u t f i t : Hide your face.
                                                                                                                        =
                                                                                                                        o o c : SECOND POST. OHEY
                                                                                                                        Code: other people talking
                                                                                                                        Mirae thinking
                                                                                                                        Mirae talking

=
                                                                                                                        s o n g : Bad Day - IU

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
              User Image

User Image

User Image
                l o c a t i o n : ROOFTOP >> LEM'S HOME tab m o o d : excited >> flustered

User Image
                    User Image

tab “Oh I did? I’m sorry about that.” She looked up at her other half’s adorable face and gave a soft smile in response. Hye Rin shut her eyes when she saw his face grow close and felt his lips on her forehead, almost immediately she felt her cheeks being to burn and her natural response was to lightly whack Jae Cho on the chest and take a step back. They have been dating for quite some time already, but still every single time Hye Rin made physical contact with Jae Cho, her heart would always disobey her and begin to beat as if she had just ran a marathon. Hye Rin began to fan herself with both hands and attempted to blow up at her face, “Yah… next time give me a heads up so I can prepare my heart a little…” She shyly look to the side for a moment and then smiled when Jae Cho said, “I wouldn’t blame Jaemi if she did eat it all, your cooking is amazing~” In response, Hye Rin took a few steps back towards her partner and patted his head, “Omo, I have taught you well oppa.” She reached over and tucked his hand into her own and begun to swing their arms, while just standing in place. All she could do was smile up at her handsome prince. Considering the place they were at the moment, it was hard to imagine how not too long ago (like two years ago) these two ‘gave up’ on one another and their possible relationship.

▐▐▌flasbacktothepast

tab The two of them stared at one another for a long moment, a moment that seemed to go on for hours. The members of CLARITY had just gotten the news that the girls would be cut from the co-ed group and that it was the final decision. And now…

tab “… We need to talk,” Hye Rin said softly to Jae Cho just after the members of CLARITY stepped out of PYT Entertainment’s CEO’s office. Jae Cho nodded in response and the two silently walked up to their usual meeting spot, the rooftop. Up there, the two sat down on the bench side-by-side and for, what felt like hours, were silent. Hye Rin was trying her hardest to fight back the tears that began to swell in her eyes. Five minutes passed and the two had yet to say a word, instead they just spent the time looking into one another’s eyes, as if they were searching in each other on what to do next in their relationship.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab “I… I think I love Jae Cho, but we never really called ourselves dating… It was just this spark that brought us together… and maybe I do see a future with the two of us together, but is it too soon to say that? I’ve worked so hard for my singing career… If I give it up all now… how much will I regret it later on? But if I let go of Jae Cho… will I also regret that? What if our paths never pass again, what if he is like a one-time deal… What kind of fate is this?... I’m really terrified to speak… but something has to be said,” Hye Rin thought as she bit the bottom of her lip and dragged a hand through her dark hair.

tab “Um-“
                                            tab “I thi-“
                                            tab The two of them began to say something at the same time and stopped at the same time. Another awkward silence passed and then Jae Cho said, “Why don’t you go first?” And Hye Rin shook her head and replied, “Ah… I wasn’t going to say anything important, so go ahead and go first…”. She gave a soft smile at Jae Cho and looked at her hands, what she wanted to do was plug her ears, to wake up from this bad dream and hear the good news that CLARITY wasn’t going to break up. She was too terrified to imagine what Jae Cho would say to her next and Hye Rin felt unprepared for this situation overall.

tab “I think we should…” He cleared his throat and looked up at the sky for a moment and then tried again, “I think we should part ways and end this…” Those words shattered Hye Rin’s heart. She wasn’t even sure what they had, it was something intimate, but with no label, so still her heart felt so broken the moments those words came out of his lips. She was expecting it, but at the same time hoping he would say something like maybe they should give it a shot and date. But no.

tab For a moment, Hye Rin just sat on the bench and stared out into the sky, slowly processing his words in her head for a second. Then she turned to the man she had a spark with and made an effort to smile. She could barely make out his face through the wall of tears that blocked her vision, but she tried to stay strong and tried to suck in the tears long enough that he wouldn’t see them come pouring out. “Ah… I was just about to say that too haha… I think it is best that we maybe even just… stop talking for a little bit to help move on… It would be best for both of our careers wouldn’t it… You can go on to be successful with your boys and me… I’m not sure what I’m going to do yet, but soon enough I’m sure I’ll find it… I’ll be cheering you on all the way o-o-oppa.” Her bottom lip began to quiver and Hye Rin quickly brought up a sleeve to her eyes to catch the tears before they slid down her cheeks. She gave another smile and tried to say more, but only could make a helpless sob sound.

User Image

tab She watched as Jae Cho stood up and looked at Hye Rin for a moment.
                                            “I guess this is good bye then Rinnie…” he said softly, his kinds eyes resting on Hye Rin as she tried to stop the waterworks.
                                            “Ah, yes… Good-bye Oppa..” Hye Rin stood up and for the last time, made an effort to smile at Jae Cho. A broken smile…
                                            With their good-byes said, Jae Cho turned his back on Hye Rin and made his way towards the exit. Hye Rin watched his retreating back as he made it to the door and as the door closed behind his back. She listened as his footsteps descended the steps and then she slumped down onto the ground and brought her hands up to her face as she finally let the pain in her heart leak out. “Good-bye my maybe, former lover…” Hye Rin managed to sob out as she formed a ball on the rooftop and cried for at least an hour.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. cool .gif" />

▐▐▌backinthepresent

“ALRIGHTY-O! Why don’t we head downstairs and wait for all the guests to arrive?” Hye Rin continued to swing their arms and smile like a chipmunk up at Jae Cho, she felt so lucky that they were officially dating now and that there were no longer any blurred lines. She began to drag her boyfriend down the stairs into the LEM home. But before Hye Rin opened the door to let the two of them in, she quickly turned to Jae Cho, grabbed his shoulders and placed a quick kiss on his lips and then heavily blushed. “R-R-Revenge for the kiss on the cheek…” Hye Rin stuttered as she began to fan her face again with one hand and with the other she opened the door and quickly shuffled inside. As soon as Hye Rin entered the living room, her eyes quickly glanced at the plates of kimbap that seemed to be untouched. “Ah… thank god Jaemi didn’t eat any…” She looked over to the side and saw both Nara and Jaemi sitting around on the couch.

“Let’s go sit with the girls,” Hye Rin said, dragging along Jae Cho towards the couch. She sat down and wrapped her legs underneath her skirt and smiled at Nara and then gave a blank look at Jaemi before saying, “Thank you for not eating all the kimbap while I was away. Hm… we still have around twenty minutes to spare before the guests come rolling in… why don’t we entertain our first guest though with maybe a sneak preview of our newest song?” Hye Rin got up and grabbed Nara’s hand, and looked at Jaemi. These two really still had this icy wall.

User Image

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
              User Image

User Image

User Image
                l o c a t i o n : RECESS SET >> DRESSING ROOM >> GAME ROOM tab m o o d : SLEEPY >> SHOCKED

User Image
                    User Image

Meili cleared her throat and smoothed out her long maxi dress as she did her whole Recess segment and gave a coy smile. “Na… Thank you everyone for watching, fighting!” Meili gave a wave at the camera.
                                            “CUT!”
                                            She let out a small sigh and leaned back in her seat and closed her eyes for a moment. She was running on three hours of sleep and already feeling sluggish. “I knew I shouldn’t have stayed up all night memorizing that script… I feel so…” Meili stood up and her legs collapsed underneath her and she sat back down on the couch and began to rub her temples.

”Meimei, I have the coffee you ordered, but yah you really should be bossing me around, I’m a VJ not your manager who does all your dirty work for yo- Ey, what’s wrong?” Meili’s VJ, Gao Qi Lei stopped scolding her in Chinese and quickly rushed to sit beside Meili, wrapping her hands around the warm cup of coffee.
                                            “Did you skip out on sleeping again? You know we can’t allow that to happen again,” Qi Lei said, his brows furrowing. Meili took a sip of the coffee and scrunched her face at the bitter taste.
                                            ”Aiyah Ge, you don’t have to worry so much, I did get some sleep.” It wasn’t a complete lie, but Qi Lei saw through it and flicked Meili’s forehead.
                                            “Aich, that really hurt.” Meili whined as she put down her cup of coffee and began to rub her forehead.
                                            Qi Lei gave a smirk and held out his hand to Meili, “Jong Xian Sheng wants to talk to you before you start filming again, he said he’ll be in your dressing room.” Meili nodded her head and placed her hand on her VJ’s hand and boosted herself up and headed over to her dressing room.

“Uncleee,” Meili walked over to Jong Jing Kai and gave him a big hug. He let out a chuckle in response and patted Meili’s head.
                                            ”You aren’t sleeping enough and you should stop having those late night snacks, you look bloated and seem more round. How are you Meimei?” As always Jing Kai was sharp and a little harsh and in response Meili nodded her head and gave him a thumbs up as Lu Rong Bai went up to Meili and held out her outfit for the next filming.

”Ah, that looks good Auntie,” Meili took the outfit and went behind the curtain and began to change, “Uncle what did you need to say to me?” Meili called out from behind the curtain. There was a long pause of silence and then an audible sigh came out of Jing Kai, which prompted Meili to poke her head out in curiosity. She finished changing and turned to face Jing Kai with a concerned look as the man put his hand on his face and dragged down.

”Meimei… it’s your mother.”
                                            Meili stared down at him for a moment and then quickly turned away and beckoned Momoka over, who began applying Meili’s make-up.
                                            With her back to Jing Kai, Meili asked, “Oh, what about her? Did she come back asking for money?”
                                            Once again silence filled the room.
                                            “No, she-“ Meili raised her hand and turned and looked sharply at Jing Kai.
                                            ”… Can we not talk about her Uncle?”
                                            Jing Kai let out a sigh and shook his head, ”You might find yourself regretting it later… but I understand you have a lot on your plate… So all right, Child. Make sure to take care of yourself.” Jing Kai got up and patted Meili’s back before leaving.

User Image

Meili walked down the hall letting out a low breath as her vision slowly became hazy due to her lack of sleep. But then she heard quite the ruckus going on in the game room and decided to see what was going on. After all, she was headed there anyways. For a second, Meili just stood there as she watched the chaos, there was Vi, Yi Feng, Lei, Heejin, Jong Geun, and Naoki. It was a full house.

“Um…cookies, anyone?”
                                            Those were the magic words to Meili.
                                            “Aw Naoki you shouldn’t have, don’t mind if I doooo~” She reached over to grab a cookie, put it in her mouth, and then her eyes spotted Yi Feng and Lei on the couch. Meili choked.
                                            She lifted a finger and pointed at the two, “Y-YAH YOU TWO!” Meili looked down at her clothes and wondered if she looked boyish enough for Lei. And then continued to gawk at the two.

”Viiii,” Meili shuffled towards her cousin and wrapped her arms around Vanessa’s arm and stared at the boys.

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
              User Image

User Image
                                                  User Image

tab I really can’t believe this… Who the hell ratted us out? Freaking idiot. What kind of dumbass would tell someone that not only were we idols at the club, but also underage… Really who the hell is that idiot? And now we have to do some sort of stupid lesson? What a waste of time, I need to be working on my next dance routine. And I couldn’t even bring my mix tape to practice. This is complete garbage.

tab Just a few hours ago I was having a swell time, dancing with some of my close girlfriends and enjoying a drink or two. I mean life has been pretty stressful the last few weeks, so why not have some fun? And look here we are now… enduring this horribly boring lecture with our bags packed and ready to go to some village. So much fun. I’m sure what we are going to do will be beneficial to others. But there’s so much that I need to do here, I can’t take a few days or just a day off from my work! Does the Headmaster want to kill us? God.

tab In frustration with the new orders from the Headmaster, I pulled my hood over my head and tugged at the strings. What am I going to do with my life? This is just plain torture. And then the teachers came around to take away our electronics. Just please… no.

tab ”Chaerin, I see your cellphone in your hand, you know you have to turn it in now right?” Park Seongsengnim gave me an apologetic smile and I gave him a nervous look.

tab ”But… Park Seongsengnim what about my work? I’m already behind and I’m so wor-“ He raised a hand and shook his head.

tab ”It’s already been settled,” he took a look around and then leaned in close and in a hushed voice told me, ”But I’ll let you make one last quick call for five minutes okay?” Oh thank god I had such a sweet supervisor for this trip otherwise I would die… So I nodded in thanks and quickly rushed into the girls bathroom and called my mother.

tab ”Yeob sae yo?” I heard the familiar, tired voice of my mommy and let out a whimper.
                                                                                              tab ”Ummmaaaaa,” I whined.
                                                                                              tab ”Yah, what’s wrong? Why do you sound like you are going to cry?”

tab She hadn’t seen the news yet…

”Umma, I’m so worried and stressed about work. And now our Headmaster is sending us off to some village and I am just so aiissshhh!” I stomped in the bathroom and flapped my arms in frustration.
                                                                                              ”Eh?! Why?! Why is he making you go off to a village?! Why is he wasting your time?! Do you want me to call him up and question his reasoning?! It’s not like you’ve done anything wrong!!” I could just hear the anger growing and growing… maybe it wasn’t so smart of a choice to call my mother…
                                                                                              ”Ey, honey you are on the TV… Yuh-bo! Turn the volume up! I want to hear what happened.”. Shoot.
                                                                                              ”Oh look at the time, I gotta run now Umma! I’m sorry, I did nothing wrong, I’ll talk to you in a few years, bye!”
                                                                                              I took the cellphone away from my ear and as I moved my finger to click the end button I could hear my mother scream out: ”CHOI CHAE RIN, I AM GOING TO MURDER YOUUUU!!!” It was a very stupid mistake to call my mother…

tab I rushed out of the bathroom and tossed my cellphone into the basket of other cellphones and electronics and then got in line to board the bus. I sat down at a random seat next to the window, pulled my hood over my head, pulled on my strings, and closed my eyes. Might as well get in some beauty sleep I guess. Here comes hell…

User Image

tab There was a stop and my body lurched forward. Thanks a lot driver. I hit my head against the back of the other seat and popped my eyes wide open and rubbed my forehead.

tab ”Murph…” I mumbled as I slowly stood up, grabbed my bag and slung that over my shoulder. Here we go… I did a small stretch and then jumped off of the bus and looked around. I spotted Yuram, and began to shuffle towards her and leaned my face on her shoulder as we waited for more directions.

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
              User Image

User ImageUser Image

AnnaSophia's eyes opened to the crack of dawn as her father drew open her curtains. She winced at the sudden appearance of white light. "Up and at them, sweetheart, it's your first day back at school and Grandmother has prepared the traditional breakfast for you!"
                                                                                "And what is that? I've never had the 'traditional breakfast,' ... is it toast with jam and eggs? Or bacon? French toast? Or anything American? It's been so long."
                                                                                Makoto, AnnaSophia's father, smiled, his wrinkles were growing deep because of how often he smiles and his smile made AnnaSophia smile back.
                                                                                "Sorry honey, you know how Grandmother is about American fo-"
                                                                                "Yeah I know, she despises it... like how she despises my birth mother..."
                                                                                Makoto shot a concerned look and then sat down on the corner of AnnaSophia's bed and put his hand on her face, "Honey, is something wrong?"
                                                                                "No, you should get out I still need to change." Her father nodded and left the room, closing the door behind him. For a second AnnaSophia just sat there in bed and thought of her mother, Amelia, who had completely left her life that contained AnnaSophia and Makoto behind... Before AnnaSophia would wait for hours just so she could see her mother's face, now just a single picture of her made AnnaSophia bubble with hate and have this surge to tear things apart, just like how Amelia tore up her life. Once a happy family now in shambles. And in order to survive her father is dating a woman he has no interest in, and Amelia is happy with her new husband and children... not once did Amelia look back at them once she lost the custody battle. AnnaSophia just sat there, slowly anger accumulated, almost forgetting that she had to get ready for school.

The door slammed open, "LITTLE RED WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET READY AND COME DOWN TO EAT ALREADY!!" Her grandmother barged in and the sudden noise made AnnaSophia jump, but also helped her forget about her mother and realize that she was running late. Oh and little red was her grandmother's nickname for AnnaSophia, because one she hated saying that American name and two AnnaSophia always wore that red scarf everywhere, no matter how hot it was she was always wearing that red scarf. It's the only thing that AnnaSophia has left from her mother, everything else got burned a few years ago.
                                                                                "I'm sorry Grandmother, I'll be quick." Her grandmother narrowed her eyes and studied AnnaSophia before turning around and slamming the door shut after herself. AnnaSophia got out of her bed and took out the outfit she had took many hours of planning last night, because soon enough she would be stuck in a uniform for the rest of the year, because she is enrolled into Furuya Academy. She finished changing and freshened up her face with a few dabs of make up and looked over her checklist and checked her baggage. Lastly, before she went down to eat her 'traditional' breakfast, AnnaSophia took out her scarf and stared at it for a moment.

"Well... today's my first day. Maybe I might have your attitude and smile at my classmates instead of hide in a ball this time..." And then she wrapped the red scarf around her outfit and grabbed the last of her luggage and came down the stairs. Setting her luggage outside the house so her father can put it in the trunk of the car and then AnnaSophia headed into the dining room and sat behind the soup that was set out. She lifted her chopsticks and began devouring the soup and rice and then her grandmother came in and whacked AnnaSophia's head with a rolling pin.
                                                                                "Ow! Grandmother... what was that for?"
                                                                                "Good luck! Good for me that you are no longer going to be in this house, bothering me and your Grandfather!"
                                                                                "... Thank you for the love Grandmother."
                                                                                "I don't love you."
                                                                                "I know."

AnnaSophia finished up her breakfast and walked to the porch where her dad was loading up the trunk with all of AnnaSophia's stuff. Her grandparents came out and AnnaSophia turned and gave them a short, polite bow. "Thank you so much for letting me stay in your house." Her grandmother let out a "humph!" and her grandfather just nodded and went back into the house. The trunk closed and Makoto cheerfully said, "We are ready to go sweetheart!" AnnaSophia got into the passenger seat and then her father opened the door with a guilty look, which caused AnnaSophia to ask, "What?"
                                                                                "I know you don't really like her sweetheart... but Mizu needed a ride to her sewing circle and she also wanted to see you off... So I told her we would wait for her... she is on her way here." AnnaSophia stared at her father and nodded her head and moved to the back seat.
                                                                                "I know why you are with her... and because it's for my benefit, I cant complain, so I won't." Makoto smiled, "Always so serious, aren't you." Soon enough Mizu was there and AnnaSophia curled up into a ball in the backseat and just nodded her head as a greeting.

TIMESKIP TIMESKIP TIMESKIP

They arrived at the school and AnnaSophia jumped out of the car and her father grabbed her belongings. She looked up in awe at the school, there were so many people already there.... People... AnnaSophia ran and hid behind her much taller father. Mizu helped the the luggage and they headed towards AnnaSophia's dorm room. Once they reached the room, they unpacked everything in silence and then Mizu left in order to give AnnaSophia and Makoto some privacy. He got on his knees and puts his hands on his daughter's small shoulders.
                                                                                "Oh I'm going to miss you honey, you be good. Do well in school. Get good grades. Don't do drugs. Don't smoke. And make some friends okay?"
                                                                                AnnaSophia smiled at her father and nodded, "Don't worry Papa, I'll be fine..." But she had a feeling she wouldn't be fine, it was her first time away from her father and she had no idea how to approach others. He chuckled and kissed AnnaSophia, already tearing up.
                                                                                "Also remember that singer, Michelle? The one who you said had a pretty voice and that I took pictures of for her music career?" AnnaSophia nodded to both questions, "Well, she goes to this school, so you don't have to worry about being alone." Her father ruffled her hair and AnnaSophia looked up. She had remembered when she first met the talented Michelle. She had actually followed the singer around for awhile when she was in her father's studio. Though all the while she was much to afraid to approach the girl, until recently when Michelle had confronted AnnaSophia... could this be the start to AnnaSophia's first friend?

She stepped out with her father and greeted Mizu with a small nod again. The three walked out and said their good-byes and now... AnnaSophia was all alone. She suddenly felt really scared as she watched her father drive away. So right there in front of the dorm entrance, AnnaSophia became a ball.

l o c a t i o n : Home ➱ Furuya Academy Dorm
                                                                                    =
                                                                                    a c t i o n s : Talking ➱ Remembering
                                                                                    =
                                                                                    m o o d : Sad ➱ Angry ➱ Scared
                                                                                    =
                                                                                    w i t h : Her family ➱ No One
                                                                                    =
                                                                                    =

Mega Fatcat

10,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
              User Image

User Image
              User Image████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

I'VE SEEN THE WORLD. DONE IT ALL. HAD MY CAKE NOW. DIAMONDS, BRILLIANT, IN BEL-AIR NOW. DIAMONDS, BRILLIANT, IN BEL-AIR NOW.
              I'VE SEEN THE WORLD. DONE IT ALL. HAD MY CAKE NOW. DIAMONDS, BRILLIANT, IN BEL-AIR NOW. DIAMONDS, BRILLIANT, IN BEL-AIR NOW.

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab

T U

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Sniff. Sniff. Sniff. Momo's nose was high up in the air as she searched for the lingering smell of fresh baked goods. Her mouth watered as she followed the scent. "Where are you baked yummies..." Momo muttered as she walked around the block. She had been searching for the source of the smell for the last thirty minutes. The delicious smell of sweet dough had awoken her at 8:20 and after throwing on some clothes she quickly wandered out of her room in search of the food. Momo hadn't even taken the time to realize how cold it was and how little she had on, and Momo hated the cold, but her love for sweets helped her ignore the dislike. Anyways, as Momo wandered around, searching and searching, she realized that she was actually walking in a circle around some school. It took her awhile to make it click that maybe the school is the place that had the bread.

"Maybe they have a cafeteria..." Momo muttered, her mouth watered at the thought of her teeth sinking into the slightly crunchy outside, but soft inside of the bread. She stopped in front of the school's main entrance and she stared long and hard at the entrance, and then looked around. Momo took another long sniff and decided that the baked good were for sure inside the community

She started to skip and she hurried through the main entrance and headed for one of cafeterias within the school, smiling at the thought of getting something yummy in her mouth in a few minutes. "Heh...heh... food..." Momo muttered, a thought bubble filled with donuts, ice cream, cookies, brownies appeared above her head as she ran/skip down the hall. When she entered the kitchen she immediately spotted the tray of baked goods and Momo grabbed one and took a big, healthy bite in the deliciously warm bread. She smiled with satisfaction as she gobbled up the rest of the sweet bread. She then proceeded to quickly fill her arms with the bread and then made her way to explore the outside. As Momo walked along the path to exit the school, she was stopped by a young student who seemed to be puzzled by Momo's armload of bread. Momo looked straight at the young kid and put down the bread that she had stuffed into her mouth.

"... Want one?" Momo asked.
                                      "Are you allowed to do that?" The student asked.
                                      "Do what?"
                                      "Take all that bread! Isn't that for the students?"
                                      "... Want one?"
                                      "I'm going to tell on you!"
                                      "... Please... don't... Here.... bread."
                                      Momo carefully freed one of her arms and grabbed a piece of bread and stuffed it into the student's mouth. Momo smiled and patted the girl's head, as the student spat out the bread.

"Oh..." Momo said, she was saddened by the waste of the bread.
                                      "You're weird!"
                                      "... Weird?"
                                      "Yeah! Like crazy, strange, alien-like, STUPID!!"
                                      "... Stupid?"
                                      "You don't care eh? I'm going to get you in BIG trouble!"
                                      "... I do care... voice... is like this.... I care..."
                                      Momo stared at the student for a while longer before turning invisible, all that could be seen was that armload of bread. Momo watched at the girl stared at the floating bread for a moment before letting out a screen, that is when Momo realized it was time for her to get away.

Now she has only been at the community for around a week, so as she ran off with her bread, she found herself at the other cafeteria, more food. Getting distracted Momo grabbed a random bag and began filling it up with bread before calming leaving the school and exploring the outside. As Momo walked outside the main entrance, eating her bread as she went.

Momo explored the outside, walking around looking for potential places to eat at later on in the future, sniffing the air to figure out whether or not the shop would actually have tasty food. As she continued her small journey Momo heard a small voice calling for help and on instinct Momo followed the voice to find herself in front of a small, very small, little boy hugging a doll. The boy was pale and skinny, he looked sickly. He was crying... It touched Momo's heart.

She squatted down to be on equal height with the child and softly smiled and held out two pieces of sweet bread and softly said, "Eat the bread... it's tasty." She took out a piece of cloth from her pocket and placed it on the floor and put the pieces of bread on top of the cloth. Then she looked down at the amount and added five more pieces, satisfied, Momo looked up and smiled at the child. As she looked at the kid, she felt the need to protect him, and her heart swelled with love.

l o c a t i o n : Community, the school, outside
                                          =
                                          a c t i o n s : Smelling, Searching
                                          =
                                          m o o d : Hungry, Interested
                                          =
                                          w i t h : No One, Rin
                                          =
                                          =

Quick Reply

Submit