Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image
                                            I think only an addict can understand the feeling of joy, of sheer relief that washes over you when you get whatever you want into your system. That's how Oliver felt when he finished pushing the plunger of the syringe into his forearm. He smiled, and untied the elastic band and sat back to enjoy the euphoria a moment longer. It was like this everyday; to start he would take a hit from his trusty syringe, then throughout the day he would take small hits from the powder variety of his favorite drug. Cocaine wasn't always apart of Tate's life, but now, he couldn't imagine life without it. This was why he was going away. His second love, music, just hasn't been coming to him like it used to. Lately everything revolved around getting his daily fix. His music was suffering all because he was taking in more and more. Stress did that to him, he wanted to get away from it all. He talked with his band and lied, asking them if he could take a few months to visit his non-existent sick aunt for a few months. She needed him to watch her children he had said...but they were all lies.

Enough with all of that though, he had to get up and get ready. Today was a new day, and he had to go to Rosalie's house. Older people expected him to be one time. Oliver got up from his place on the bathroom floor, tossed the disposable needle, and rinsed out the syringe with saline solution before putting it back into it's case. He then proceeded to turn on the shower and clean his body of dirt and grime that covered it from the final gig he had the night before. He had kicked out the woman that he had partied with last night about 2 hours ago. She had been pretty and all, but dumb as a box of rocks. All she talked about was becoming a model and how she need to not eat certain things to become one, blah blah blah. It made him think of his first and only girlfriend he had ever had. Astyn. She would talk so much of success and of making it big for herself, but it never bothered Oliver at the time because he had the same aspirations. Hearing her name in his mind again felt strange, and it opened something inside him that he refused to deal with right now.

Tate threw open the shower curtain and grabbed a towel, shaking the memory of her out of his mind. He then crossed his apartment hall to his bedroom and grabbed all of his clothes out of his drawers. Her threw all of them but his outfit into his duffle bag and zipped it closed. He went to the bathroom and packed all of his items there before leaving his home behind. He didn't have to pack too much, mainly because his record company was going to keep it for him while he was away. So, without looking back, he slammed the door on his stress and fled into obscurity.

When it got to the mansion, he was simply breathless. I mean, he assumed that she must have had a big house, but this was insane! He strolled up the length of the lengthy driveway, having asked the cab to drop him off there. He wanted to observe the house in it's full glory. Before he got a chance to see the gorgeous garden, an older gentleman opened the door to the mansion. "Hello Mr. Hyun, we've been expecting your arrival." The male jumped, not expecting the sudden greeting and replied, "Ah, yes, I'm sorry. I was just admiring your garden." The older male smiled and thanked him, inviting him inside. He gave him the low down on the evening, saying that everyone was expected to be at dinner and that the gracious host known as Rosalie provided him with a nice suit to wear. "Thank you so much Alfred, I cannot wait to see her again at dinner." He smiled and Alfred returned it, closing the door to Tate's room.

It was then, when Tate dropped his formal act, and threw his duffel bag onto his bed. Gosh, this was going to be quite interesting.
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇xxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇xxx••xxx••xxx••
I'M OBSESSED,, they'reGONNA
Help, I'm alive, my heart's still beating--
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXsee
XXXXXXXME tear MYSELF APART!!!
User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image
                                            ooc; translation: *"Elliot, what are you doing my silly boy?" **"I am an airplane! Whoosh! Aren't you supposed to be getting ready for school?"

XXAn abrupt alarm clock awoke the young female, angering her, since she isn't a very bright morning person. She slammed her palm onto the 'snooze' button and growled at the device. It was far to early for her to be up, how dare it interrupt her peaceful sleep! She threw off the many quilts that covered the tanned skin of her legs and swung them to the floor, rubbing her brown eyes. She had been up late with this guy the night before and she was absolutely exhausted. Don't worry they hadn't gotten too frisky or anything, they just necked a little. Not like she really cared either way, but the guy was a total asshat anyways. He was this big jock with the brains of a ten year old.The thought disgusted her. She couldn't possibly do anything with a guy like that. She managed to get the hell out of there by eleven, but she had taken the long way home and ended up making a stop or two on the way- Anyway, she had gotten home quite late, and she didn't sleep until about 3 a.m. She should probably stop staying out so late if she wanted to have any hope of not falling asleep in her first hour. God, she really needed some coffee or something. Vivianna sighed and laid back on her bed, yawning. Maybe she should ditch school... this way she could sleep in all she wanted. Hmm..it certainly was a tempting thought.

It was just then when her entire room was lit up by the energy of a little four year old, "Vivi! Vivi!" He zipped into her room, arms streched out wide. She sat up and gave the little boy a sweet smile, "Elliot, was machst du mein lustiger Junge*" She picked up her little brother in her arms and rested him on her hip, tilting her head at him, "Ich bin ein Flugzeug! Whoosh! Solltest du nicht zu sein, immer bereit für Schule??**" She giggled at him and set him back down, "You are right! I must get ready, shoo shoo!" She waved her hand at him and winked, he got this adorable grin on his face and ran out of the room. How Viv loved that little boy. He was the only person in the messed up family that had any promise, any chance at a good life. With Vivianna's...well..reputation and attitude, she was surely only going to be good for being in the 'family' business. Also known as her father's business. You see, she was the daughter of Demetri Marino, head of Marino Industries, one of the biggest publishing companies on the West Coast. She was destined to sit behind a desk and do absolutely nothing interesting for a living.

The female practically skipped to her bathroom, in a new found good mood. She quickly showered, leaving her auburn hair to dry in it's natural waviness, and put on a bit of make-up. She then proceeded to waltz out into her room and get dressed. She was one of those girl's that was into the indie/ boho kind of look, which could be tailored to fit her desired response from the opposite sex.There. She was now all ready for school...but wait..something was missing this morning. She whipped out her phone and texted her dear friend, [insert bad boy name here].

To: [Bad Boy]

Good Morning! I expect that this will be your wake up text.
                                            Get up you lazy bum! ;D Pick me up in half an hour?
                                            My Father has the car and I need a ride...

She pressed the button on her phone to send the message and shoved her phone in her back pocket. Hopefully her friend would get the message before he left she probably would actually skip school if he didn't pick her up. However, that couldn't be such a bad thing, could it? She shrugged, grabbed her bag and made her way down the two flights of stairs and single flight of stairs to the kitchen. Their house really was much to big for three people. It seemed very empty most of the time. Vivianna and Elliot were lucky to see their father three times a week, let alone everyday. "Margret!" She greeted the older German woman that stood at the stove cooking breakfast. This was the woman that raised them from birth and Viv would always consider her to be her mother. She smiled sweetly at the young teen and said 'Good Morning'. "I'm just going to have an apple this morning Margret, but please make sure that Elliot eats and gets to the bus stop." She pleaded with the maid, who spoke. "Of course Vivianna, Dear. Don't worry about young Elliot, I shall make sure he gets to school on time." Viv placed a friendly kiss on the maid's cheek and thanked her. It was then that Vivianna grabbed a bright crimson apple from the refrigerator and walked out the their home's huge wrap-around porch. She would just wait out here in the warm morning air until [insert bad boy name here] decided to show his face. She really did love that boy as well, he was one of the few people that she had known since childhood. He was, without a doubt, her best friend. Not that she didn't care for [friends here] and all those guys. Of course she did. She just thought the best of [bad boy]. She sat on the stoop and took a bite out of her apple, chewing thoughtfully.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff