xx BEP Pants

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Dylan Stephanie Reed

════════════════════════════

Everyone has flaws. I just choose to hide them.

————The Basics

You can call me: Dill, Dilly, Dylan.
    Birth date: September 13th, 1995
    So I'm: Sixteen
    I'm a: Female
    I'm Interested in: Males
    When I stand up straight, I am: 5'6''
    When I look down at the scale, it shows: 119 lbs.
    My role is: Miss Flawless
    My power is: Invisibility.

————Digging Deeper

A few details about myself.
    Dylan is, in general, a rather friendly person. People have always liked her, and she's always liked people. Even when she was little she's been outgoing, finding herself starting up conversations with strangers and making quick friends. Being by herself is not something she can handle. Dylan constantly has abundant amounts of energy, and she surrounds herself with people that can make her laugh, as she believes laughter is the best medicine. She knows how to let loose, and she does so easily. Although her appearance suggests otherwise, she's actually a very nice person. She doesn't like being rude unless she absolutely has to, and even then, she had trouble being all that mean.

My background
    Dylan was born into a fairly large, happy family. With three older brothers, a therapist for a father, and a part-time nurse for a mother, they were pretty well off. As a child, Dylan was always spoiled. Since the was the youngest and the only girl, her parents cared to her every want and need. And Dylan didn't see a problem with it. When all of her brothers played hockey and football and soccer, she took gymnastics, dance and cheerleading. Her mother showered her with expensive clothes and make up, and anything she wanted. But her brother's were never jealous. They got the same treatment.

When she was thirteen, life got a bit hard. Her father lost his job, and the family lost their main source of income. At the same time, her mother was on maternity leave at her own job. Dylan, along with her brothers had to stop doing the things they loved because of lack of income. Her Father jumped from job to job, but there wasn't much the family could do. And if that wasn't the worst part, her mother had a miscarriage. The entire family was completely devastated. Everyone was looking forward to a new baby girl. Slowly though, things started to get better. Her dad got a new permanent job, again as a therapist. But her mother slowly sank into depression. Although she tried to hide it, it was fairly obvious.

Then, one day, after coming home from dance class, the family sat down for their usual dinner. Things were normal, everyone was being loud and laughing, and then a split second later, everyone was gone. Everyone except Dylan. She laughed it off, thinking it was a joke. After all, one of her brothers was very interested in becoming a magician. After a long time of freaking out, calling people, and knocking on doors, she realized that they weren't coming back. That wasn't the weirdest part though. She found that after a while, she just wanted to disappear. And she did. She was still there, but she was invisible.

Anything I've missed?
    Dylan has been on and off with eating disorders. Recently, though, her struggles have been coming back.

I'm played by
    BEP Pants

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image

cameron rylee hunter
DIFFERENT IS MY FORTE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cameron had always been the odd one out. She's always been different. But it never seemed to bother her. Growing up in a small town in Canada, things were pretty easy for her for the most part. She grew up in a middle class family as an only child. She was often lonely, so she tried her hardest to befriend the neighborhood kids, which didn't often work. When the other girls wanted to play princesses or house, Cameron just wanted to play aliens. So for the most part, she took to being by herself. This went on for years and eventually her fascination with art began.

It didn't take long for her to realize that she was good at it. So she kept on practicing and practicing, and right out of high school she applied to CBU. And to her surprise, she was accepted! She received a half ride scholarship, having to make up the rest on her own (of course with a little help from the family, they've always been supportive of her). Now she's returning for her second year of university for her art. Painting and sketching, to be exact. But even on her first year she noticed that she was still quite different here. But she found herself easily making friends. So of course she was thoroughly excited to be back. But who wouldn't be? Spending time with friends, while doing what you love?

The only bad part was the arrival. Planes were not Cameron's friend, but living half way across the world made it almost impossible not to fly there. The flight wasn't extremely long, but it felt like forever. Not only that, but Cameron had a hard time falling asleep as well. But eventually it was all over and done with, and as the pink haired girl stepped off the plane, she only threw up once. She carried three bags with her out of the airport. Two suitcases at her sides, full of clothes of course, and another bag that she'd filled carefully with her art supplies, although she'd have to replenish her supply multiple times throughout the year. But she planned to get started right away. She already had to much inspiration building up in her head. Once out of the airport, she called a taxi and sat patiently for the long ride.

Of course as the sat there though, she pulled out her sketch book and began to draw. Luckily the car ride wasn't too bumpy. That was good. Although by the time the car reached the school, of course her sketch was incomplete. But she would absolutely work on it later. She paid the driver after getting out of her car and grabbed her bags from the trunk, peering around the campus. It was just as she remembered, causing her to smile brightly. She missed this place. A lot. Letting out a sigh, she ran a hand through her hair. Naturally blonde, she was. But she never liked that colour much. The previous year her hair had been purple, but she made the switch to pink over the summer. She liked it much better that way. A surprise it would be to her friends, pleasant or unpleasant she was really unsure.

With a sigh, Cameron gripped her bags tightly and wheeled them across campus, making her way to Milton Hall. She was rather glad that she was to be living in 4B. The year previous she had the unfortunate luck on being on the second floor. But she always liked the top floor. Even if she hadn't lived there yet, she admired it from afar. She brought her bags over to the stairs. Honestly she couldn't be bothered with the elevator. She hated elevators. Not for any particular reason, other than one could get stuck and fall to their death. So she took the long way of carrying her bags up the stairs, eventually making her way to the fourth floor. Cam headed down the hallway a bit until she reached 4B. A paper on the door read her name, as well as another. Her roommate. Reese Jackson. Cameron wondered idly if her roommate was there yet, but she shrugged at the thought. She pushed open the door, only to find the answer to her thoughts. With just one look at the girl in the room, Cameron could tell that she already liked the blonde. She closed the door behind her and offered a little smile. "Hey," she greeted, setting her bags down by her bed. Surprisingly, her voice was soft and relaxing.

ooc :: weeee~ outfit is in le gif c:

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image

cameron rylee hunter
DIFFERENT IS MY FORTE
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It was easy to say that Cameron was not excited in the slightest. She didn't want to spend her summer in a stupid house with a bunch of strangers. She knew she was weird, and while her parents wanted to change it, she liked how she was. If she wanted to change it, she would have. She embraced her uniqueness. And her few friends were just as different as her. But for some reason, her parents sent her away for the summer to make some new friends, which she was unsure she would actually do. Who would she even be with? What if they all hated her or something? That would make a fun vacation. As strange at it seemed, Cam was nervous as she stepped out of the black truck that dropped her off. She grabbed her two suitcases from the back and wheeled them into the house.

She went straight up to the rooms, where she found a door with her name. She opened it and stepped inside, only to find the girl she'd be sharing a room with had already arrived and dropped off her stuff. Cameron figured that maybe she was the last to arrive, but she shrugged it off and instead dumped her bags onto the empty bed. She would unpack later. She was far too lazy at the moment to even think about it. Right now, she wanted to grab a bite, meet the other people, and relax a bit. How she was going to do that, she was unsure. Before she headed down the stairs, she double checked herself in the mirror, making sure her appearance was fine. She ran a hand through her pink hair and smiled softly. Luckily there was no touching up to do. The pink was new though. The previous year it had been coloured purple, but just recently she'd switched over to pink. She liked pink better, anyway. It suited her more.

Finally, after letting out a sigh she headed down into the kitchen to grab herself some food. Once there, she found only another girl, and one other boy. So either she wasn't the last one there, or everyone else was just somewhere else. Outside, maybe. She did arrived pretty late. Leaning against the counter, she ran a hand through her hair and grabbed a slice of pizza. It was still hot, so it must have been cooked recently. "Hey," she greeted the two bluntly, taking a bite. "Uhh. I guess I should tell you that my name's Cam." she said simply, not even bothering to use her full name. She didn't like it. Cam was good. She liked it much better. And with that, she ambled over to the fridge to get herself a drink, sitting up on the counter to eat, kicking her feet back and forth. she nearly shouted, looking over to Daniel. Or at his feet, rather. "Sick shoes. Where'd you get those?" she asked curiously, admiring them from afar.

ooc :: weeee~ outfit is in le gif c:

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageKaitlyn Maria Stone

I prefer to be called Katie or Kitty

I am a 20 year old Female

I am a String Instrumentalist

This is my 3rd year at the University
BEP Pants

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxKaitlyn Maria Stonexxx

My parents named mexxx

Kaitlyn Maria Stone
        But my moniker isxxx

Katie
        xxxI'm not old yet! Am I?xxx

Twenty-One
        xxxI'm a Female & I happen to be attracted toxxx

Jacks and Daniels.
        xxxWho am I really?xxx

Miss Alcoholic
        xxxWhat I'm Cravingxxx

Alcohol

So you can know me better,xxx

Growing up, for the most part, was hard for Kaitlyn. Her mother was a nurse, but her father never had a steady job. He was constantly getting fired and moving on, never staying anywhere for more than a year. Due to this, Kaitlyn's family was forced to move around a lot. And every time, she never wanted to leave. She'd always been good at making friends and it broke her heart to have to say goodbye to new ones every year. But she soon got used to it.

High school was her downfall. Although her Father got a steady job, just when things seemed to get better, they got much worse. In the beginning of freshman year, her parents separated. Or rather, her mother left one day. Kaitlyn hasn't heard from her since. Things were hectic for a little while, but the new family of two kept living. It wasn't long before her Father spiraled into depression. This was the worst time for Kaitlyn. He got fired eventually and couldn't get another job. The family's new main source of income was Kaitlyn's job as a waitress.

That's when she started drinking. She didn't start out small and work her way up, she started hardcore. She'd come home from parties only to throw up and black out, not remembering anything that happened the previous night. But that's how she liked it. When she was drunk, her life didn't suck. She was happy, and that's how she liked to be. She was an active member of the party scene for her entire high school career. And she soon found out that she couldn't live without the joyous affects of alcohol. As soon as she graduated, she moved away from home and started living with the person who's always there to help her when she can't help herself.

xxxThe method behind my madnessxxx

BEP Pants

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

User Image

kaitlyn maria stone
MS. PRETTY NEW GIRL
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

High school. It was a dreaded place. Kaitlyn knew it from experience. Not her own, of course. But she'd seen in in movies. And movies about high school never lied. It was safe to say that the girl was having trouble sleeping. She laid in bed all night, staring up at the ceiling. Remnants of a few glow-in-the-dark stars from her childhood remained. She made a mental note to get rid of them as soon as possible. They distracted her while she was trying to sleep. The key word being trying. And the fact that she couldn't get to sleep scared her a bit. Normally she had no trouble clearing her mind, no matter what was going through it. As a firm believer in Buddhism and meditation, she found no trouble relaxing when she had the time to. Yet she always made time for her mediation schedule. Strange to find in a girl as young as her, but it was something she found important.

At around five o'clock, the brunette eventually gave up on trying to sleep and removed her covers. She sat up and crossed her legs, letting out a breath. If she couldn't sleep, she would at least get some rest. So she closed her eyes and tried to empty her mind, like she'd done so many times before. Over the years it had grown much easier, but she couldn't seem to do it. Not today. This whole high school thing was really eating at her. But what else could one expect? Over her entire life, she had never been to a regular school. And she never really complained about it. Sure, she's always wanted to try going to public school, but she never really asked for it. But she didn't want to start going to public school during high school. No no, not at all. If only she could have started in middle school. It would just be that much easier. But her parents tried to convince her that high school wasn't as bad as she thought it was, and all of her friends told her it was fine. But that didn't stop the brunette from worrying.

So after her meditation failed her, she pulled the covers off herself and slipped out of bed. Her bare feet padded against the carpet as she walked out of her room, and against the hardwood flooring as she turned down the hallway and meandered down the stairs. She tried to be as quiet as possible, as to not wake anyone up. She silently crept into the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea. But just as she sat down to drink it, a new thought hit her. She was nervous. For starting school, yes. But for another thing. She was nervous about seeing him. It was stupid, really, it was. For her to be so worked up about a little thing. It was just a one night thing. But it was one of those things that she just couldn't stop thinking about. It almost didn't feel real. He was so nice to her, genuine niceness, she liked to think. And on top of that, he was cute. Colin. That was his name. She remembered that he made her worries go away. He made her smile.

Just the thought and the memories made her smile as she sipped her tea. Letting out a sigh, she took her cup of tea and headed back up to her room where she read for a bit. Before she knew it, she could hear her parents alarm clock. By the time she peered up from her book, she had already been reading for an hour. She quickly jumped out of bed again and hurried over to the bathroom to shower before her younger brother had a chance to get up and claim it for his own. She stripped off her pajamas and got into the shower, only to emerge a good twenty minutes later. She wrapped a towel around her body and headed away from the bathroom and back into her room where she proceeded with the rest of her daily routine. She dried her body and blow dried her hair before picking out an outfit. She brushed her hair until it sat in it's natural loose waves. Finally she sat down at her vanity to start on her make up. Just as she was finishing up, her mother called her from downstairs, and she quickly headed down, grabbing her bag.

"You don't want to be late for your first day," the older woman grinned at her. "Are you sure you want to do this? I can always take you out," she offered. Katie just gave the woman a smile. "Mom. I'm fine, I promise. I gotta go." she grinned, slipping on a pair of shoes. "Okay, Honey. Have a good day. I love you," she said, kissing the top of her daughter's head. "Love you too! Bye." she hurried out the door and into the garage where she hopped into her car. She started up the engine and pulled away, turning down the street. If it wasn't for her GPS, she would have no idea where she was going. Soon enough, she drive was over and she pulled into the parking lot. She took a deep breath as she got out of her car. Her legs felt like jello as she made her way to the front door. But she was rather happy that no one seemed to notice her as she walked through the halls. Instead, they just hurried away for their own business. Still, she kept her eyes out for the British boy she'd met the day before. Liam. She remembered his face. So far, no sign. So she made her way to the office where she picked up her schedule. She looked it over as she turned around, looking up to see just who she was looking for, although he was accompanied by a few others. She didn't want to interrupt and seem rude, but technically he was the only person she knew. She bit her lip and smiled softly. "Um, Liam?" she raised her eyebrows, "and others. Hi,"

ooc :: outfit in gif. sorry it took me so long to post!

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
                  Name: Charlie Rebecca Dawson

Kind Lighthearted Calm

Puppet Master: BEP Pants

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
      DYLAN STEPHANIE REED
        User Image User Image User Image
      ██████████████████████████████
              Dill. twenty-two. female. heterosexual. student/model. boulder, colorado. BEP Pants.

Dylan grew up in the company of all males. Three older brothers, and two Dads. For the most part, anyway. So it was safe to say she was a little bit of a tomboy as a kid. It wasn't long though before she discovered the wonderful perks of being a girl. She was into just about everything as a child. From dance, to soccer, to cheerleading and gymnastics, to volleyball. Dylan is the type of girl that knows exactly what she wants and how to get it. This led to her being a very ambitious teenager. She would never take anything, and instead would work to getting it herself. Although independent in some ways, she cannot stand being alone. Making friends was easy for her, yet so was making enemies. She learned the hard way to keep your friends close and your enemies closer, which is her main strategy. She hopes to be nice to everyone and see how far that takes her. But she's no stranger to throwing people under the bus. She's a lot more vicious than she looks. She's working as a model to pay her way through school, where she's studying business. She plans to use the money to help her start her own bakery.

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
░ ▒ ▒ ░ ◆ Drummer ◆
User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

zzzzzzN.A.M.E : Charlotte Rebecca Dawson
zzzzzzN.I.C.K.N.A.M.E : Charlie
zzzzzzA.G.E : 16
zzzzzzI.N.S.T.R.U.M.E.N.T : Drums
zzzzzzM.A.S.T.E.R : BEP Pants

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
░ ▒ ▒ ░ ◆ Drummer ◆
User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzиɪϲϵ ҭѳ ӎϵϵҭ ɣȧ
zzzzzN.A.M.E : Charlotte Rebecca Dawson
zzzzzN.I.C.K.N.A.M.E : Charlie
zzzzzG.E.N.D.E.R : Female
zzzzzA.G.E : 16
zzzzzI L.I.K.E. : Heterosexual

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzɪɴ ȧ ʃɪțțʃє ɗєєρєɽ
zzzzzT.A.L.E.N.T.S : Roller Derby, Gymnastics, Dance, Cello.
zzzzzI.N.S.T.R.U.M.E.N.T : Drums
zzzzzS.K.I.L.L.S : Science, English, P.E
zzzzzT.R.O.U.B.L.E.D : History, Math

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzϵʋϵи ɗєєρєɽ
zzzzzO.H O.H I. L.O.V.E. : Boys, Horror Movies, Rain, Food, Parties, Meditation
zzzzzI. S.O. H.A.T.E : Stress, Seafood, Ignorance, Shallow People, Boring People, Violence
zzzzzO.K S.O : Charlotte grew up in the suburbs, with a lawyer for a father and an overzealous soccer mom of a mother. She did everything you could think of. From soccer, to gymnastics and dance, to volleyball, to cheerleading. But for as long as she can remember, she's always had a passion for music. Music of all kind. She began cello lessons when she was only six years old, and she'd been singing since she was four (yet she takes less pride in in than she does her other talents). Although she's the most unlikely to be a drummer in a band.

In fact she didn't start playing the drums until junior high. She sat down at the drum kit one band class and found that she had a natural talent for it. So she convinced her father to buy her some and bam. She could now call herself a drummer. She would practice all day making random beats by herself. Eventually her mother got angry and made her switch schools. Albeit the next year she was back and Dinny, who happened to be in her class when she discovered her new talent, invited her to join the band. She's had a little crush on him ever since.
zzzzzM.Y. T.H.E.M.E : Little Boxes
zzzzzM.A.S.T.E.R : BEP Pants

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

C h a r l o t t e ● R e b e c c a ● D a w s o n
                                    xxxxxxCharlie or Char for most people. Lotto for the family.

User Image

A g e
                                    xxxxxxxEighteen

G e n d e r
                                    xxxxxxxFemale

P e r s o n a l t y
                                    xxxxxxxIf Charlie were to describe herself in one word (or anyone else were to describe her, really) it would definitely be kind. She's extremely sweet and caring towards everyone. To her, being nice isn't just a trait. It's who she is. Her lifestyle, in a way. She's very nurturing and she tends to baby her younger siblings a lot. All with good intention of course. Calm would be another big one. She knows how to stay calm in all situations even if everyone else is panicking around her. Her voice is soothing in a way that it calms other people around her, and she's very good at helping other people handle their emotions when the time calls. Charlie can be almost always be seen with a smile on her face. She's always very cheery and lighthearted and enjoys cheering other people up as well.

B i o g r a p h y
                                    xxxxxxxAlthough Charlie wasn't the oldest child, she's always felt like the most nurturing and protective. As soon as her younger sisters were born, she felt like it was her job to protect them from the outside world. When she was younger, she'd make sure to get everyone to hold hands before crossing the street and whenever a boy made her sister cry, she'd be there to hug and sooth her. Charlotte tries her hardest to be close with her family and her sisters, since family is the most important thing anyone could have (other than happiness of course). She's always been so calm and peaceful, and even though living in a family with a ton of girls can get chaotic, she found it rather soothing. But in that way she'd always been a little bit different. When she was ten, she adopted Buddhism into her life. Often before she went to bed she'd find herself meditating and it wasn't long before she was able to clear her mind completely. Even at eighteen years old she's still going strong. She was a little upset when she found out about the whole arranged marriage thing but she quickly brushed it off. She doesn't love the idea, but she doesn't hate it. It's just an idea. Whether it will be good or not, she has no idea.

M y L i k e s
                                    xxxxxxxThere are many things that Charlie enjoys. Nature for one, is quite enjoyable. As well as tea. She often finds herself sitting outside on the roof, sipping away at her tea while looking at the sky or the trees. Although she doesn't have any, Charlotte is a huge fan of tattoos and wishes to get a few in the future. She also enjoys hiking, by herself or with others, it doesn't matter, and yoga. Of course meditation and Buddhism are a big part in her life as well. She loves watching movies, and she can never say no to curling up with a good book. Along with that, she's very fascinated with astronomy.

My D i s l i k e s
                                    xxxxxxxHate is a strong word, and Charlotte tries to never use it. But if there's one thing she does absolutely hate, it's intolerance to other sentient beings. All sentient beings are equal, and when they're not treated that way it infuriates her. And the only way to calm her down when she's angry is to give her a cup of tea and let her meditate. Ignorance ticks her off too, although she understands that it's inevitable sometimes. Violence is a big no no. Any argument can be solved with words, no matter how serious. She doesn't like being ordered around, even though she's extremely obedient and does everything she's told. Also, she strongly dislikes arrogant people.

BEP Pants

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
P i c t u r e User Image
N a m e Charlotte Rebecca Dawson
A g e Sixteen
E x p l a n a t i o n Charlie has never ever been really overweight, but that never stopped her from thinking she was. She grew up in the suburbs where everyone seemed to be perfect. It was her mother who first called her fat, which made her look at herself in a completely different way. Fat. She indulged herself in fashion magazines, always dreaming that she could walk down the runway one day. But fat people couldn't be models. She stopped eating occasionally, and her problem grew until she ended up with a few trips to the hospital. Finally her father decided to send her to get some help. That help is Camp Lend A Hand
R o l e : Anorexic
U s e r N a m e : BEP Pants

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImagexxHello,
xxxx↝ I would like to reserve The Actress.
xxxx↝ Here is a sample of my writing.
xxxx↝ My character's name will be Kaitlyn Stephanie Reed, they are single and not looking for a relationship..
xxxx[ BEP Pants ]

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
[urlhttp://www.polyvore.com/untitled_134/set?id=53137673]User Image

User Image

charlotte rebecca dawson
YOU'RE MY KING AND I'M YOUR LIONHEART
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Everyone was so angry and on edge. The past while had been super tense, and it was bumming Charlotte out. Bad vibes all around. What everyone needed to do was relax and calm down, and not worry about what would happen in the future. But apparently Charlie was the only one capable of that. While her sister's completely dreaded the idea of an arranged marriage, the blonde couldn't decide yet on her opinion. Her opinion mostly depended on the boy she was set to marry. But that would be discovered later. Right now, she was focusing on her inner peace. Or at least she was about to. It was very early, and no one was up yet. She left her room and made herself a cup of tea before going back up to her room. Carefully she opened her window and climbed up to the roof.

There she sipped her tea and looked around, watching the sun rise. It was so beautiful. She did it every morning. Once her tea was gone, she crossed her legs and let out a sigh, resting her hands on her legs. She closed her eyes and let out a breath, fixing up her posture before clearing her mind. Meditation was super important to her. She did it at the same time every morning. She didn't know many other people who believed the same things she did, so she usually kept her talk of enlightenment and meditation to herself. About an hour later, she opened her eyes to find it brighter outside. She couldn't guess how long she'd been out there, but as she grabbed her mug and stood up, she saw her sister's car pulling of the driveway. Poor Rayne. She was probably dreading it the most. Letting out a sigh, the blonde carried her mug back inside and set it on her end table.

She then proceeded to get ready, starting with a shower. Her bags were already packed and ready, and she had picked out an outfit the night previous. She left her room and instead went into the bathroom where she had a shower, only to emerge about fifteen minutes later. Wrapping a towel around her body she went back to her room and started to dry off, finishing by blow drying her hair. After she was dressed she sat down at her vanity and began to do her make up. By the time she was finished getting ready, most of her siblings were already gone. She took her empty mug down into the kitchen with her, putting it away. She then proceeded to make herself a travel mug full of chai for the road. Just as she twisted the lid on, she heard her mother's voice behind her. "You know I'm doing this for your own good, right honey?" she asked, causing Charlie to turn and face her. "You'll be happy. Things will work out. I promise." Charlotte could only smile. "I know of your good intentions, Mother. And I trust your judgement. Don't worry about me. My mind is open to all of your ideas. It's the others you should be speaking to," she replied, sipping her tea. Her voice was naturally soft and quiet, much like you would expect.

"It should be a wonderfully educational experience. I wish you the best of luck whilst we are away," Charlotte smiled kindly, giving her mother a kiss on the cheek, who in turn, kissed the top of her head. "Be good, honey," her mother replied as Charlie picked up her bags and headed to the door. "I always am! Love you!" And with that, she was out the door. She packed up her bags into her Prius and got into the driver's seat. She started up the engine and turned on the radio before pulling out of the driveway. If it wasn't for her GPS, she would absolutely get lost. The girl had no sense of direction.

Before long, Charlotte arrived at the mansion, and she pulled up slowly, staring at the house. It was beautiful! She parked and started to take her bags out, but she was approached by a man who offered to take them in for her. She smiled at him. "Thank you very much! You, Sir, have a beautiful soul," she grinned. He gave her a weird look, but went along anyway. Tea in hand, Charlie peered around. She didn't really want to go inside yet. Instead, she took herself and her tea around back of the house. She sighed and pulled a cushion off of one of the chairs sitting there. She placed in on the ground and sat on it, her legs resting on the ground. She was a little overwhelmed by all of the new information she had to take it. Then she had to explore the house later and there would be so many people and then there was unpacking... She crossed her legs and drank a bit more tea before closing her eyes. Letting out a breath, she began to meditate again, hoping to clear her mind of all the worries that had recently entered her thoughts.

ooc :: sorry it took me so long to post. outfit in top picture!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff