• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

██ » High School LOW
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

the best years of my life? oh my god, i hope not

xInspired by the song High School Low by Say Anything
                      xAn original BEP Pants Production
                      xPictures found all around the interwebs, edited by yours truly in PS.
                      xThis is a semi-literate to literate roleplay, because I'm feeling lazy.
                      xCurrently under construction, but accepting reserves
                      xOOC

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
Elizabeth Whitney White

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

My name is :: Elizabeth Whitney White

Some like to call me ::
Lizzy

I'm this many ::
Twenty-One

I stand at :: 5'5''

Weighing in at :: 122 lbs

Blowing out my candles on :: September Thirteenth

Isn't it obvious ::
Female

The heart wants what the heart wants ::
Heterosexual

Theme Song ::
Dirty Paws

Get me that ::

Comic Books
All Sciences
Rain
Reading
Animals

Ewww Icky ::

Crowds
Arrogance
Seafood
Winter
Ignorance

and I'm terrified of ::
Tight, enclosed spaces.

History ↘↘
XXXXXXXX Where to start? I'm an only child. Always have been, always will be. But it wasn't that hard on me. My mother is an artist, and my father is a writer. They both work together creating the same things: Comic books. So it's only natural that I'm into them too, right? Of course! But anyways, moving on... Living in a small town has always been hard on me. I never really fit in with everyone else, so I didn't have many friends growing up. But I guess part of that's on me. I've never been the type of person to strike up a conversation with a stranger, and I preferred to sit at home and read or write, rather than go out and socialize. I'm pretty awkward and I tend to ramble on about things that people don't really care about.

High school was the worst for me. If it wasn't bad enough that I acted like a complete nerd, this is when I actually started looking one. I'd always had glasses, but my parents thought it would be a good idea for me to get braces, so yeah. I did have friends though. But I was glad that people were ignoring me instead of making fun of me. But again, I didn't really mind. I've always liked being alone. I was happy to have a few close friends rather than a whole bunch of friends that I barely talk to. I mainly focused on my grades during high school. So I came out with straight A's and an average of 97%. Not only that, but I graduated a year early to get a head start on my career.

And then I started college. I moved away from that small town, but I still kept in close contact with my parents. After all, I learned everything from them! I went on to get a double major in marine biology and art. Not the most traditional of choices, but that's okay. I'm actually pretty excited to come back for the summer. I got my braces off (obviously) and I wear contacts now. And I'm not chubby anymore like I used to be! But unfortunately, my personality hasn't changed at all. Albeit I am a little more friendly.

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

elizabeth whitney white
YOU'RE MY KING AND I'M YOUR LIONHEART
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A sleepy brunette shot her eyes open and quickly sprung up in bed. She was breathing hard, and quickly darting her eyes around the room, giving away the fact that she'd been awaken by a nightmare. Usually the girl didn't have nightmares, but when she did, they scared her to death. In this particular nightmare, she was Shadowcat, one of her favourite comic book superheroes. She was minding her own business, using her powers, but they stopped working. She just kept on falling and falling, and she couldn't stop. It didn't seem that scary, but it didn't stop her from waking up in a sweat. Taking a breath, the girl checked the time and gasp, quickly flipping out of bed.

If there was one thing Elizabeth was known for, it was never being on time. She couldn't really help it though. Even if she tried her hardest to be early, or even on time, something always went wrong, causing her to be late. This time, her alarm clock didn't go off. If it wasn't for her nightmare, she'd still be fast asleep. She quickly ran across the hall and into the bathroom where she stripped off her pajamas and hopped into the shower. She cleaned herself quickly and shaved her legs, occasionally cutting herself as she was in a hurry. Finally she got out and dashed back to her room. She dried herself and got dressed. She sat down at her vanity and did her make up before running down the stairs. "Mom! Why didn't you wake me up?!" she shouted, hurrying to brush her teeth in the downstairs bathroom.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Honey. I didn't know what time you needed to be up by." she smiled, but Elizabeth was still in a hurry. Even though it was her mother's idea in the first place, she still wanted to make a good impression on her 'friends'. But so far, things didn't look to good. She quickly slipped on her favourite shoes. She'd bought a pair of regular Toms, but she'd took her time to paint them the way she liked. She said a quick goodbye to her Mother and left the house. She hurried into the garage, where her old pick up truck sat waiting for her. All of her bags were already packed up, and she quickly got in the car and started the engine. She drove away from her house and down the street. On the way, she stopped at the local Starbucks and picked herself up a drink. As she drove a bit longer, she had a mental debate with herself. And the geeky side of her won. She pulled quickly into the comic shop just outside of her neighborhood and she stepped inside. The new issues of Batman, X-Men, and the Flash were out. She couldn't give that up! She bought her comics before quickly getting back into her car and speeding away.

It wasn't long before she reached the destination of the cottage. And to her surprise, it was gorgeous! There were already a few cars there, giving her the impression that she was the last one to arrive. Which she knew in the back of her mind was true. She pulled the keys out of the ignition and hopped out of the car. She grabbed her bags in one hand, and the few large canvases she brought in the other hand. She opened the door and pushed inside, leaning against the door to close it behind her. "Hey guys, I'm here!" she called quickly, letting the group know before she put her stuff away. She found the last empty bedroom. Even though it was probably the worst, it was still pretty awesome. She put her bags down and set up her canvases before leaving the room. She could unpack later. She made her way back to the group with a bright smile. "How is everyone?" she asked excitedly, hugging all of the people standing with her.

ooc ::

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

dylan stephanie reed
YOU'RE MY KING AND I'M YOUR LIONHEART
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The sunlight seeped in through the sheer curtains of the sleeping woman's room. The beams of light landed directly onto her face. The blonde stirred a bit, but she remained asleep for a short while more. Eventually, her body told her it was time to wake up, and she pulled her eyes open. Surprisingly, the girl could run on no sleep at all, but it didn't do good to her appearance. Ultimately, she tried to get as much sleep as possible. With a soft yawn, the girl pulled herself up and slipped out of bed, fixing up her blankets and sheets after her. She ran a hand through her hair and walked the short walk to the bathroom where she examined herself in the mirror. Her fingers ran across her face, and to her joy, she found no dark circles under her eyes. After stripping off her pajamas, she ran the water for a shower and hopped in.

ooc :: weeee~ hope this is okay c:

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
          ◑ name: Dylan Stephanie Reed
          ◑ age: Seventeen
          ◑ clique: Populars
          ◑ role: The Valley Girl
          ◑ username: BEP Pants

◑ mini-biography: Hi there! I'm Dylan, but like everyone calls me Dill, so it's totally okay if you call me that too. People call me a valley girl, but honestly I don't really know what it means and no one will tell me... I hope it's a good thing! But anyway, I was raised in a good home. I'm sort of rich, so I've always been really spoiled, especially being the only girl. I have two older brothers, but they already moved out, which is totally awesome because I just like get the whole house to myself most of the time and it's totally great. Well actually, life isn't that great at all...

I've never been good at school. Like ever, and it totally sucks. I try to understand things, but I just don't get it. It doesn't really help that I'm dyslexic either... But anyways, I've only made it this far because of summer school. I fail at least one class every year, but it's so embarrassing, I've never told anyone. But last year was the first year I almost failed English. I was so desperate to pass, I talked to my teacher about extra credit, and I ended up sleeping with him. And I've been doing it ever since. I hate myself because of it, but I really am desperate...

◑ crush?: The Pill Popper is kinda cute...
          ◑ enemy?: The Unknown Musician bugs me... I'm not really sure why.
          ◑ Secrets:

◌ My Dad is cheating on my Mom (with another man) and pays me to keep it a secret.
                ◌ I'm nearly failing everything and I'm sleeping with my English teacher for extra credit.
                ◌ I'm dyslexic.

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

dylan stephanie reed
THE VALLEY GIRL
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The sunlight seeped in through the sheer curtains of the sleeping girl's room. The beams of light landed directly onto her face. The blonde stirred a bit, but she remained asleep for a short while more. There was no need for an alarm clock. She was awaken every morning by the sound of her maid vacuuming the floors. Which didn't turn out to be all that bad. With a soft yawn, the girl pulled herself up and slipped out of bed, fixing up her blankets and sheets after her. She ran a hand through her hair and walked the short walk to the bathroom where she examined herself in the mirror. Her fingers ran across her face, and to her joy, she found no dark circles under her eyes. After stripping off her pajamas, she ran the water for a shower and hopped in.

After being in there for a (what seemed like really long) twenty or so minutes, she emerged from the shower and wrapped a towel around her body. She hummed softly and headed back to her room. Next to her and the maid, her house was completely empty. Her Mother was out with 'the girls' at their daily breakfast, and her father was at the school. Along with coaching the soccer team, he did other things with a certain player. And she knew exactly who and what, because she'd walked in on it. She wished now that she hadn't seen it, but the extra cash to keep quiet wasn't bad either. Still, she felt horrible keeping it from her mom. Which is why she would be better off if she just didn't know about it. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. And what was seen could not be unseen, no matter how hard she tried.

Dylan pushed the thought away and instead focused on her extremely long morning ritual of getting ready. After blow drying and brushing her hair, she quickly brush her teeth before she spend an extra long time picking out an outfit for herself. Once she was dressed she sat down at her vanity and spent an even longer time doing her make up. If there was one thing Dylan was good at, it was doing make up. She always took her time just to make sure it was perfect. And it always was. But with a few slight touch ups throughout the day, of course. Finally, she grabbed her back and dashed down the stairs, picked up her phone off the counter, and headed out the door.

The walk was fairly long, but it was the best she could do. She didn't like to bother her friends asking for ride. She had her own car, brand new, and she would drive herself. Too bad she didn't pass her driving test. In fact, she failed three times. Of course when she told her friends, they all laughed at her. But it was horrible. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't pass. And it sucked. Big time. The walk to school felt shorter than usual, but she had showed up a little late. She hurried into the school, not seeing any friends she could speak to along the way. Instead she hurried quickly to her first period class.

First period was spent in English, having a lesson and barely doing any work. Second period was spent in that same class, but Dylan was doing the most amount of work all day. And so was her English teacher. It wasn't long before Dylan was flattening out her top and fixing her hair and leaving the classroom as fast as possible. Morning were always slow for the blonde, and nothing seemed to make them go faster. Finally, after what seemed like forever, the lunch bell rang and Dylan hurried to the cafeteria. She passed Ellis on the way, and made awkward eye contact, but she quickly looked away and hurried on. She always acted so paranoid in the mornings. After arriving in the cafeteria, she couldn't find any of her immediate friends, so she just took a seat with a few other members of the popular crowd.

ooc :: sorry this took me so long and it's so crappy but I hope it works c:

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

User Image

FRIEND REQUEST | POKE | MESSAGES (0) | PHOTO ALBUM

User Image

MOOD ::
                              Excited!

TUNES ::
                              Mountain Sound - Can't get enough!!

@ EVERYONE
                              Guess who just arrived?! How is everyone doing this fine day?

User Image

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageUser Image
Cameron Hunter
The Weird One
Seventeen
Eccentric - Quirky - Blunt
● Open ● Reserved ● Taken

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
CAMERON HUNTER
cam
THE QUIRKY GAMER
19 eccentric | blunt | quirky
BEP PANTS

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
The Quirky Dork
User Image

♔┆ Cameron Rylee Hunter ♔┆ Cam ♔┆ Nineteen♔┆ September 13th ♔┆ BEP Pants♔┆Heterosexual ♔┆

♔ Blurb: First person. It's your character telling us about themselves

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
name Cameron Rylee Hunter age Seventeen label The Quirky Gamer model used Charlotte Free played byBEP Pants

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

dylan stephanie reed
THE VIVACIOUS MODEL
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dylan had been rather tired upon her arrival, but after a generous hug and a handful of noogies from her eldest brother, Jackson, she was feeling more than awake. He made up for it though by helping her unpack, and cooking her a nice breakfast dinner of waffles. Cooking was what he did best. And he was damn good at it. He was one of the chefs down at one of the many restaurants in Cape Cruz. If there was one thing she loved about her big brother, it was the fact that both of them could easily act like kids together. Once fully unpacked, Jackson began to jump on her bed, and she joined quickly. They jumped until they were both laughing too hard to jump anymore.

Before the blonde could safely get down from the bed, her picked her up and dashed out of the room, causing her to squeal and punch at him. "Jackson Henry Reed, put me down right now!" she shouted playfully. "Sure thing," he laughed and quickly headed outside, only to hold her cautiously over the pool. Her eyes widened and she quickly turned to glare hard at her brother, who in turn gave her a cheesy smile. "Don't. You. Dar-" Too late. She landed in the pool with a soft splash. She immediately came to the surface and coughed, sputtering water. "I'm going to kill you!" she shouted, but she was laughing. Sure, her brother was annoying, but even she had to admit it was funny. Her make up smeared down her face and she quickly jumped out of the pool. Instead of killing him, she just wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug, making him wet too.

She missed this. Having carefree fun with her brother was just the best. She could only imagine what kind of chaos they would create if all of her brothers were there too. It was scary stuff. Once her brother was thoroughly wet, she released him and rung out her clothes, heading back inside. She left a trail of water droplets in her wake, but she'd clean them up later. At the moment she was more focused on washing the chlorine out of her hair and getting out of her wet clothes. So she did. She stripped off her wet clothes and tossed them into the washing machine and wrapped a towel around her body. It was around six o'clock by then, so she hurried into the bathroom and into the shower. Roughly twenty minutes later, the blonde stepped out of the shower, clean and happy. She wiped the mirror of fog and examined herself curiously. Her naturally blonde hair was darkened to a brown due to the water, and there were slight bags under her eyes to do lack of sleep. She ran her fingers over them wearily. Nothing a bit of make up couldn't fix.

Dylan tried to get ready as quickly as possible. She managed to blow dry her hair so it looked perfectly messy, and pick out a lazy outfit. Not as lazy as it could be, but lazy enough to be comfortable and not look like total crap. As narcissistic as it sounds, it was sort of her job to just stand there and look pretty, which she didn't always like. But she wasn't complaining about it either. She made sure to wear a swimsuit underneath, though, as she was going to the beach. It was her make up that took her a long time. If there was one thing that Dylan especially excelled in, it was make up artistry. As soon as she started wearing make up she'd been really good at it. She'd always hoped that when her modelling career was over, she'd instead become a make up artist. That would be a complete dream come true. Faces were her favourite canvases, and she used to always offer her friends makeovers. She always took that little extra time to make sure her make up was perfect, even if it wasn't that extravagant.

Once ready, she dashed away from her room and down the stairs where her brother sat on the couch, watching the television. He hadn't even bothered to change. He just stripped off his shirt. She rolled her eyes at him. "Okay. I'm going to meet Bobbi, then I'm going to the bonfire. If I don't come back home, I've been kidnapped or at the very least I'm at a sexy boy's house. I'll call you later. Don't set the house on fire, don't get murdered, don't break the law. If you have a girl over, make sure to use protection!" she grinned, ducking her head as Jackson whipped around to throw a pillow at her. "Oh right, you have no lady friends." she teased, slipping out the door. She slid her phone out of her pocket and started a new message, too lazy to open up Mainstream.

To: Bobbi Jo

Good evening~ Just letting you know I'm on my way.
                                            See you in a bit!

And with that, she began to walk away from her brother's house. It was such a beautiful evening. She wished she'd arrived sooner, to spend more time with the people she'd missed so much. But she'd been doing plenty of that at the bonfire. And then she had the whole summer to spend with them! It was all so exciting to her. Dylan stopped by the coffee shop to buy herself a latte before heading down to the boardwalk. She casually sipped her drink as she looked around at all of the attractions Cape Cruz had to offer. It was just as she remembered it. All the while she kept on the look out for Bobbi Jo. It wasn't long before she found her friend. She quickly rushed over to her and wrapped her arms around her in a tight hug, careful not to spill her drink. "I found you!" she grinned, pulling away from the hug. "You look great! How've you been?" she asked; the general greeting for someone you haven't seen in a while. Dylan began to walk again, leading them both towards the location of the bonfire.

ooc :: finally~ click on the gif for the outift!

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Hi I'm Cameron Hunter.

I'm the Weird One of the house.

But Please, Cam will do just fine.

I'm Sixteen and I'm a Sophomore.

I'm happiest when I'm drawing and playing video games.

»-(¯`v´¯)-»
I'm a Heterosexual

And the reason I was sent here is because.....

My parents think I'm strange and want me to make friends and 'act like a normal teenager'. Whatever that means.

I really love...

Video games
Music
Art
Rain
Hair dye

And These things aren't so great...

× Seafood
× Winter
× Boring people
× My natural hair
× Annoying people

I live with N/A

Shhh! Don't tell anyone.....

I used to struggle with anorexia a lot a little while back. I still kinda do now.

That's all for now!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces