• Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

× × x x x x x x x x angelique marie delacroix

L o c a t i o n : Hallway.
W i t h : Finnegan, that jerk!
F e e l i n g : Annoyed.

ornings were no walk in the part for the one Angelique Delacroix. As much as she loved sleeping, it was always a pain for her to actually get to that point in the night. When it was time to wake up, she wanted to sleep. And when it was time to sleep, she wanted to stay awake. Her parents insisted that it was jet lag, but that was impossible. She'd been living in the United States for years. It was probably some other reason. But whatever that reason was, she drank a special tea for it. But that's a different story. From under the covers, the blonde could hear the sound of her alarm beeping loudly. The only thing that protected her from the annoying sound was the comforter that she pulled over her head. But still, that didn't to much to stop it. Eventually, she'd had enough and sat up, quickly turning the alarm off. By that time, she had already nearly woken up. Still, she laid in bed for a few minutes, taking in the scenery. It hadn't changed from the last time she looked at it. The walls were still painted a light pink, with white decor all around the room. White carpet, white furniture. Even light shone through the white curtains. Letting out a soft yawn, the girl slowly sat up again, only to rest her feet on the plush carpet beneath her bed to finally stand up. She made her bed quickly before pulling open one of the three doors in her room, which led to her own small bathroom. First she took the time to brush and floss her teeth. Quickly she stripped off her pajamas and hopped into the shower.

f she wasn't awake already, the hot shower did the trick. Eventually she emerged and wrapped a towel around her body, soon wiping the fog off the mirror to look at her reflection. Angelique ran a hand over her face. Her skin was soft and smooth, but she had small dark circles under her eyes. Due to the lack of sleep, no doubt. But that didn't pose much of a problem for her. It was nothing a little bit of make up couldn't fix. She followed her daily routine as she got ready. She blow dried her hair, dried her body, then left the bathroom to pick herself out an outfit for the day. And once she was dressed, she'd sit down at her vanity to do her hair and make up. That probably took her the longest. Especially the make up. Her make up always had to be perfect before she even though about leaving the house. She looked herself over for a short while before standing up. She slipped on a pair of heels before making her way out of her room, and down the stairs where her Mother and Father sat at the table, sitting their coffee.

he smell of bacon and eggs filled the air. At any other time of day, it would have made Angel hungry. But in the morning, the scent just made her sick. She'd never been the type of person to eat breakfast everyday. Every time she did, it just made her sick. So she usually passed. And her parents were okay with that. "Bonjour Maman, Papa." she greeted them both. The two turned around and smiled as Angelique walked closer to them and placed a kiss on each of their foreheads. "Salut. Bien dormi?" asked her mother, to which Angel nodded. 'Oui," she answered simply, although it was a lie. It was a generic answer anyway. The blonde sighed and made herself some tea while her parents conversed by themselves. She poured the tea into a travel mug and quickly grabbed her phone before heading to the door. 'Au revoir. Aimez-vous!" she smiled, closing the door behind her.

inally, she made it to her car and she got in, doing up her seat belt before starting up the engine and speeding off towards the school. Angel lived quite a ways away from the high school, so there wasn't a single day that she actually walked. The entire drive took about fifteen minutes, give or take a few due to traffic. Either way, she made it to school with enough time to waste before her actual class started. She parked and got out of her car, carrying her tea into school. Occasionally she'd sip the warm beverage as she made her way through the halls, greeting various people that she knew, or smiling at the people who spoke to her that she didn't know. She turned the corner to go to her locker but froze mid stride. There she spotted Sonnerie and Finnegan. Like usual, he was talking to her about Paris. God, she hated that Paris. Although she would probably like him if he was a completely different person. Perhaps a member of the hockey team. But no. Instead, he had to be some other loser that she didn't bother learning about. She waited for a short while for Sonnerie to leave before striding up to Finnegan. "How many times do I have to tell you before you get the memo?!" she spoke quickly, trying to keep her voice down. "I know what you're trying to do, and it's sweet. It really is, but knock it off!" she frowned. Her accent was extremely audible in the otherwise silent hallway. "I'm serious. Stop it. I mean it. Baise!" she cursed and glared at him. Why he insisted on hinting at Sonnerie, she had no idea. But it was really starting to piss her off.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

[[ Out Of Croissants: Outfit is in middle icon. Also, my layout isn't that great, sorry. My photoshop skills suck DX ]]

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

OOC now up!

Please chat and plot with fellow roleplayers (:

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
The Outgoing Comic-Lover Elizabeth Whitney White
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Liz, Lizzy Twenty-One Michelle Trachtenberg BEP Pants

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
»Elizabeth Whitney White«
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
User Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My birth certificate says: Elizabeth Whitney White
But you can call me: Liz, Lizzy
I am: Twenty-One
Well the mirror tells me that I'm: Female
I fall for: Just guys. Not that I have anything against girls who like girls. I love Batwoman!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -BIOGRAPHY- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hi there! My name is Elizabeth, but you can just call me Liz. I guess my story starts when I was born. I was born on September thirteenth. And despite what a lot of people have told me in the past, I wasn't an accident. My parents were extremely ecstatic to have a child. Although I'm pretty sure they wanted a boy, that's a different story. I'm sure I turned out the same way my parents dreamed. See, I was lucky enough to have an artist for a Mother, and a writer for a Father. But not just any writer and artist. Oh no, we're talking about comics here. As in Batman, Iron Man, X-Men, Green Lantern, you get the point.

It's just natural that I'm majorly into that stuff. I mean come on. I really like the idea of super heroes. When all of the little girls wore dresses, I wore Spider-Man shirts. When all of the girls had princess backpacks, I had a Batman one. Cape included. For Halloween, I would change up the superhero each year. Once I hit middle school and junior high, I was the subject of everyone's taunting and torture. I pretty much just got used to it. Plus it didn't really bother me that much. High school was easier. No one really cared. I found a bunch of friends that liked comics too. I picked up my parents' talents when I was younger. I used to create my own superheroes and write little stories for them... Honestly I still do that now. But that's what I want to do with my life. I'm going to school for my art and my writing, but my Mom wanted me to try out this stupid experiment thing. So here I am.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -PERSONALITY- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~ Outgoing
~ Amiable
~ Hyper
~ Outspoken
~ Optimistic
~ Sweet
~ Quirky
~ Creative

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -A few things you should know- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I couldn't live without these:
~ Comic Books
~ Horror Movies
~ Being outdoors
~ Surfing
~ Animals

Get those away from me:
~ Seafood
~ Winter
~ Arrogance
~ Boring People
~ Selfishness

Please don't tell them but I like: I'm still looking for my Superman.

BEP Pants

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
x
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ALICE
                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BEP Pants

THE F A C T S ;;

Angelique Marie Delacroix
                          Angel
                          Seventeen
                          Heterosexual
                          5 ' 6''
                          115 lbs.

THE E X T R A ;;

LIKES ; art - writing - comic books - horror movies - tea - make up
                          DISLIKES ; jerks - arrogance - people with no imagination - boring people - winter - seafood
                          FEARS ; heights - darkness - isolation
                          SECRETS ; I absolutely hate my parents.
                          CRUSH; Mad Hatter. But don't tell him! It would ruin our friendship.
                          SCHEDULE; ap calculus - drama - creative writing - painting - world regions & cultures

creative outgoing amiable outspoken

I was born and raised in Nice, France, but I moved here when I was ten.
                            I'm an only child, but I've never been really close to my parents.
                            I've always been interested in art. I have a really big imagination and I like to write as well.
                            My parents have never liked my interest in art. They're always trying to get me into psychology like them.
                            I have huge dreams that I will never give up on. I plan on moving out as soon as possible.

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
MISS SWEETHEART ELIZABETH WHITNEY WHITE
User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
ⓘⓒⓚⓝⓐⓜⓔⓢ Lizzy or Liz
ⓖⓔ Eighteen
ⓞⓓⓔⓛ ⓐⓜⓔ Michelle Trachtenberg
ⓔⓧⓤⓐⓛⓘⓣⓨ Heterosexual
ⓢⓔⓡⓝⓐⓜⓔ BEP Pants

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
Elizabeth Whitney White
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

Hello, My Name Is ▻ Elizabeth Whitney White
I've Been Walking Earth For ▻ Twenty-Two
I Believe Im A Female
I Woke Up Next To The Party Animal
This Is Who I Am ▻ The Bookworm

I'm Well Known Because ▻ Elizabeth isn't your typical bookworm. Or course she does like to read, and can be often found with her nose in a book, she also loves socializing with people. Although she is quite shy once you first meet her, she opens up very quickly and becomes very outgoing, a change most don't expect. She's quite sweet and will always put others before herself, and while she doesn't usually stand up for herself, she will always stand up for other people. She can't stand seeing someone hurt or upset. Even if she doesn't like the person. Liz is known to voice her opinion about a lot of things, and she does her best to prove a point when the time comes. She can be a bit strange sometimes, but most people are used to her antics. She finds fun in any way that she can and gets along well with most people.
Life Has It's Ups And Downs ▻ Lizzy had a tough time growing up. She didn't mind being the youngest, or having three older brothers. What she did mind was the fact that she had to constantly move around the country. Her rather was a writer, albeit for magazines. He was constantly transferred around the country, getting different job offers for his articles. So as a result, she never made many friends as a child, which is why she look a liking to books. No matter how many times she moved, the characters were always with her. For a long time she liked books more than people.

But that changed as soon as she reached high school. Finally, her family settled down in San Diego just in time for her to start senior year. For the first little while, she still sat around reading her books, but eventually she'd opened up and began making friends. And she's been the fun loving girl that she is ever since. She never expected that she'd make friends as great as she did. Although she still keeps her love of books, she's gained a new love of writing that started in high school. She had a creative writing assignment in ninth grade and her teacher told her that she had an amazing talent. And even since then, she knew exactly what she wanted to do with her life. At the moment, she's in the midst of publishing her first book.

This One Pulls The Strings ▻ BEP Pants

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

xxxxSCARLETT V. BROWN
            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe younger sister

xxxxxxxxxxxx ❥⋯ 25 || female || confused || outgoing, vivacious, kind
            xxxxxxxxxxxx ❥⋯ BEP Pants
            xxxxxxxxxxxx ❥⋯ Amber Heard

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

× × x x x x x x x x elizabeth whitney white

ext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

ext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

[[ Out Of Comics: Outfit is in middle icon. Also, my layout isn't that great, sorry. My photoshop skills suck DX ]]

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

× × x x x x x x x x elizabeth whitney white

Elizabeth was both comfortable and uncomfortable at the same time. But the uncomfortableneas was definitely more overpowering. She was warm and wrapped up in a blanket, albeit she could feel herself laying on something hard. One of her arms was strung across something that was the same temperature as her, if not warmer. She felt it move, and out of instinct she snuggled in closer to it, burying her head slightly. She was awake. Just not very aware. Already her head was pounding, and she didn't want to open her eyes. She was warm and there was no way she wanted to ruin that. Even as she felt the figure next to her move, she kept her eyes shut. Instead of seeing what it was, she just snuggled under the blanket that she now had all to herself. She rolled over onto her back, taking in a deep breath. It was hot at humid, but without the blanket she was uncomfortable. Before even fully waking up, she could tell that she wasn't on a bed, which honestly scared her a bit. What did she even do last night? She couldn't remember exactly. And that scared her even more. Well she did remember some parts. She remembered having a Hell of a night though.

All she could remember was her and her best friends taking shots and having a good time. But after that it was all a huge blank. This kind of thing never happened to Liz. It was literally a first. She'd never been so drunk that she couldn't remember the next night. She'd never woken up in a strange place. She was more or less the responsible one with her drinking. Sure, when they did drink, she drank a lot. And she had hangovers before, duh. But never to this extreme. Finally, after laying still for a few minutes, she came to her senses and pulled open her eyes. Bad idea. Streams of light broke though something above her and went straight into her eyes, causing her head to pound harder. Quickly she shut her eyes and rubbed the bridge of her nose. She slowly sat up, but that just made it worse. She groaned out load and covered her face with her hands. After a few ore minutes of hopefully getting used to the terrible feeling, she opened her eyes and slipped her hands down her face.

Okay, now she was confused. She blinked slowly and looked around. The scene around her explained the hard surface she was laying on, but she found herself alone. She was sitting under the shade of a tree, resting on the grass. Strange. And again, with another quick look, she noted that she was alone. Whoever she had felt before was gone. That or it was just her imagination. Part of her hoped for the latter, but again, a part of her didn't. If in fact she was imagining it, how on Earth did she get where she was? Where was she anyways? How was she supposed to find her way back to the hotel? She'd never been to Vegas before. Immediately she frowned and went to stand up, although she had quite the trouble. She was dizzy and dehydrated, and she felt like total crap. The brunette managed to let out a quiet yawn and quickly catch her balance by holding onto the tree. The blanket slid off her body, and for the first time, she noticed she was naked. She saw her bra dangling on a branch in front of her and she quickly snatched it up, hurrying to get dressed. She was clearly in public. What if someone had seen her? Something tickled against her barefoot and she peered down, only to find that it was her underwear.

Embarrassed, she quickly pulled them on and began stumbling around the tree, searching for her dress. Where was it? She looked up and saw it in the tree. How all of her clothing got in there, she had no idea. However it got up there, she hand to stand on her tip toes to reach it. She quickly slid it on and zipped it up. flattening it out. Maybe if no one saw her getting dressed, no one would know that she was undressed in the first place. Elizabeth found her shoes and picked them up, quickly slipping them on as she continued the search for her bag. She pulled it open and dumped the contents out, only to check if anything was stolen. She dropped to her knees and hurried to shove everything back inside. Her hands here shaking as she stood up again. She was absolutely freaked out. It wasn't hard to notice. Taking a deep breath to calm herself down, she slowly let the air out through her mouth. In through the nose, out through the mouth. She did it a few times before swallowing. "Calm down, Liz," she told herself, pacing a bit. "I'm sure you're fine. You don't have chlamydia or gonorrhea, and you're definitely not pregnant." she assured herself.

Clearly she wasn't used to this thing. Elizabeth had never woken up beside a stranger. She'd never had a one night stand. Lizzy wasn't the type to jump straight into sex in a relationship. In fact, she didn't have sex if she wasn't in a relationship. Not with another person, anyway. She had only ever had five boyfriends. Only three of which she'd actually slept with. So it was clear she wasn't very experienced with this kind of thing. But it scared her. It really did. She was so paranoid that she didn't take note to the large bars around the grassy area she was in. She didn't know where she was. And she didn't care. But she just wanted to get out. Although she couldn't see the man she'd slept with, she spotted part of his outfit. Which meant he was still there somewhere, or he left without putting it on. Letting out a breath, she turned on her heel to leave, only to see a man walking towards her. So that's who she'd slept with. Okay, so it wasn't that bad. At least he was attractive. Really attractive. Wow. She'd surprised herself with that one. Still, she didn't know what do say to him. "Look," she said immediately, "I don't.. honestly know what happened last night, but I'm sorry, I guess?" she raised her eyebrows. "I mean like... Whatever. But I'd prefer if we forgot about this, okay?" she finally spat out, pushing past him. Not long after, she came to a small bush, and she pushed passed it, only to widen her eyes at what she saw. Where those... lions? She covered her mouth to keep from screaming as she slowly backed up. As quickly as possible she shuffled away from the animals and back to the stranger, easily taking cover behind him. "Oh my God!" she said quickly in a loud whisper. "Are those lions? Great. The first time I come to Vegas and I get eaten by lions!" she widened her eyes.

[[ Out Of Comics: Outfit is in middle icon. ]]

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
╔══════════════╗

ANGELIQUE MARIE WINTERS

╚══════════════╝

User Image

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

The Basicsxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

иαмє Angelique Marie Winters
иιcкиαмє Angel
αɢє Sixteen
яσℓє Second Oldest Winters' Child

A Little Deeperxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ρєяsσиαℓιтч Angelique is a rather friendly person. She's genuinely nice to almost everyone, and it's fairly hard to get on her nerves. You can always find her with a bright smile on her face. She's quick to make a joke, and even quicker to laugh at someone else's. Along with being friendly and kind, she's your stereotypical goody two shoes. She tries her best to keep out of trouble, and she never swears, unlike most people her age.
нιsтσяч Just like her brother, Angelique was born and raised in Morose Hills. And she had always quite liked it. Although Angel has no memory whatsoever of her Mother, it doesn't really bother her that much. As she grew older, part of that responsibility belonged to her. Not that she minded. She does a lot of the cooking and cleaning around the house, especially when her father's not home or her brother is out partying somewhere. Even though her and her sibling are complete opposites, she still looks up to him. They look after each other, in a way. When she has a broken heart, he's there to beat someone up or lend a shoulder to cry on. And when he shows up drunk, she's there to make him some coffee and put him to bed.
Ever since she was a little girl, Angel has always been very ambitious and fun loving. She loves to dance and sing, although she hasn't had any lessons. When she was younger, she spent a lot of time by herself. To kill time, she taught herself how to play piano. And now she's trying to learn guitar. But over anything, she loves animals. When she was six, a bird hit her window, and she nursed it back to health. Even since then, she's wanted to be a veterinarian. She plans on moving away from home as soon as possible to pursue her dream career.

ℓιкєs Animals
Her brother
The rain
Music

∂ιsℓιкєs Silence
Boring people
Being alone
Arrogance

Deep And Darkxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ғєαяs Heights
Drowning
Driving

sєcяєтs Angelique seems pretty confident in herself for the most part, but she's been struggling with an eating disorder for years/
cяυsн None as of yet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxBEP Pants

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

angelique marie winters
YOU'RE MY KING AND I'M YOUR LIONHEART
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TEXT HERE

ooc ::

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

angelique marie winters

Mornings. Angelique liked them. Which was hard to find in anyone her age. But she had always liked them. The blonde naturally woke up early. Just in time to see the sunrise. It was at that time that she sat in her bed and waited. She either waited, read, or worked on her newest painting. Slowly, the teenager slid out of bed and made her way across the room. Her bare feet padded against the carpet quietly. There was no need for her to tip toe around, for the carpet quieted her steps. Still in her pajamas, she stood next to her canvas and picked up a paintbrush, continuing more of the artwork in front of her. She wasn't extremely good at art, but she wasn't exactly horrible. She painted when she was bored, and the more she painted, the better she got at it. And she was bored fairly often.

Angel had barely made any progress on her painting when she heart a car pull up to the house. It didn't take a genius to know who that would be. Carefully setting her brush down, she stood up and peered out the window just in time to catch a glimpse of her brother sneaking inside as the godawful red truck drove away. This was just like him. She couldn't hear him enter the house, but she heard him come up the stairs, and then she heard the water running. Brushing a strand of stray hair away from her eyes she returned to her half blank canvas and began to paint again. She hummed softly to herself. After about an hour more of silent concentration on her part, she put her supplies away and got to her feet. It was about time she showered herself and socialized with her brother a bit.

Silently, she opened her bedroom door and stepped outside. She closed the door behind her and went straight down the hall and into the bathroom. She closed and locked the door behind her before finally stripping off her pajamas and running the water. Once it was warm enough, she hopped into the shower, only to emerge a short while later. She wrapped a fluffy white towel around her body and quickly headed straight back to her room. There, she quickly dried herself off and dug through her closet for something to wear. Eventually, after mentally debating with herself, she picked an outfit. Once dressed, she went through the usual routine of blow drying and brushing her hair until it sat in loose waves over her shoulders. Finally, she sat down at her vanity and began to do her make up. This is what took her the longest. Every morning, she made sure her make up was perfect. Once she felt she was done, she stood up and made her way down the stairs.

"Hey, Andrew, what di-" she stopped speaking once she realized he was gone. The television was on, but her brother was no where to be found. She frowned softly and popped her head into the kitchen. He wasn't there either. But he had been, as he left the milk out. Rolling her eyes, Angelique shoved it back in the fridge. Letting out a sigh, she turned on her heel and walked to the backdoor. She slowly slid open the door and stepped outside, her bare feet slapping quietly on the deck. "I see you're home early." she teased, sitting down beside him with her legs crossed. Angel smiled softly at her brother. "Things didn't get too crazy last night, I hope." she sighed, tilting her head. Ultimately, she was just glad he got home safe. She was about to say something else, but the sound of the doorbell echoed through the house and out the open door. Angelique blinked. "I got it," she stood up, quickly hurrying inside.

She shuffled quickly through the house and into the foyer, where she stood on her tip toes and gazed through the peep hole, smiling at who she saw there. She quickly pulled the door open, offering her neighbor a friendly smile. "Kaylani, what a pleasant surprise!" she spoke honestly. She rather enjoyed the other blonde's company. "What brings you over for a visit?" she stepped out of the way, inviting the girl inside.

ooc :: okay, finally posted. hope my post/layout is fine ^^;

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

elizabeth whitney white

TEXT HERE

ooc ::

Quick Reply

Submit