User Image
GENESIS SUTTON SLOAN ««

Outgoing Tenacious Energetic Sweet

cookies t h e INFO

c a l l x m e
                                            wafflesGen, Genie, Sloan

i ' m x n o t x t h a t x o l d
                                            wafflesEighteen

b l o w x o u t x t h e x c a n d l e s
                                            wafflesJune 2nd

i x w e a r
                                            wafflesThongs

a n d x g e t x i n t o
                                            wafflesBoxers

e y e x c o l o r
                                            wafflesBlue

h a i r x c o l o r
                                            wafflesNatural chestnut brown, dyed light auburn

h e i g h t
                                            waffles5'8''

w e i g h t
                                            waffles119 lbs

n e e d l e s
                                            wafflesEars

i n k x m e

wafflesNone

BEP Pants

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxLET'S GET RICH
                                              xxxxxxx` and build a house on a mountain
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxx× × × × × × × × × × × ×
                                              xxxxx - making everybody look like ants
                                              xxxxxFROM WAY UP THERE YOU AND I

Genesis had always been an early riser. There was never a day that she slept in. Even if she was sick or feeling under the weather. In fact, it was the same routine every day. She woke up while the sun was still sleeping and made herself a cup of tea before climbing out her bedroom window and onto the roof. There she sat for a good half hour, watching the sun rise as she sipped away at her hot drink. If ever she was missing, that was the one place to find her. On the roof. Though she didn't tell many people of her thinking space. Not even her father. It was rarely that she let people up there with her. The last person she told about it moved away. But she liked it up there. She could think and she remained unseen by anyone.

She stayed up there a little longer than usual. Even after her tea was done, she pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs, deep in thought. She was scared, to say the least. The city kids were coming in today. Everyone and their dog knew that. It wasn't that she didn't want them to come. Because she had hopes that their little town would help them. It was that she didn't want to have to talk to any of them. Genesis was very easily intimidated, and something about a group of trouble makers from the city unsettled her. Letting out a sigh, she slowly climbed back into her window and set her mug down. Her father would be waking soon, so she hurried to take a shower.

Genesis emerged from the shower with a towel wrapped around her body. She wiped the fog off the mirror and examined her face, running her fingers across her skin. Her smile was almost non existent as she found no bags under her eyes. She turned then and headed back to her room where she dried herself and got dressed. She threw on a pair of denim shorts and a simple white tank top, slipping a plaid shirt over top, though she left it unbuttoned. She brushed and dried her hair, leaving it to hang straight. She always wore little to no make up, and today she went au naturale. She then proceeded to hurry down the stairs where she began to make breakfast for herself and her father.

Her father began to wake just as she finished up. As he came down into the kitchen, she greeted him with a kiss on the forehead. She ate only a piece of toast before brushing her teeth and slipping on her shoes. "I'll take over today, Daddy," she told him as she gave him another kiss on the head. "The city kids are comin' today and we all know how you'd react," she laughed softly before heading out the door. She hummed to herself as she headed onto the dirt road. It wasn't a long walk into town, but even if it was, Genesis wouldn't mind. She liked to walk. She wanted to go and see all of the city kids arrive, but her duties were more important. Her father owned the general store, and when he wasn't there, Genesis had to be. As she reached the building, she unlocked and flicked on the lights. She wandered around to check inventory before she took her place at the counter, tapping her fingers against it.

ooc:: outfit in picture!
                                              and music is in the star c:

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image
Genesis Sutton Sloan | Eighteen | Gold Coast, Australia

How ya goin? I'm Genesis. But a lot of my friends just call me Gezzo. So I guess it's your shout. I'll start by saying that I was born in the Gold Coast. I was raised there, I live there now, and there's no where else I'd rather call home. Growing up was absolutely fantastic. My dad is and always has been my best mate. For as long as I can remember, he's been taking me down to the beach nearly every day. I used to sit in the sand and watch him surf, but when I was old enough he started taking me on his board with him. And I fell in love. With the ocean. And then eventually I started going out by myself, and now I like to think I'm pretty good. I definitely take after my dad. I'm pretty chill most of the time. You know, there's not a lot of stuff that makes me angry. But I do tend to be pretty stubborn. I have my own opinions on things and I don't like when people try to change my mind or tell me differently. I've always gotten along well with most people, but I guess most of my friends are just like me. You could say I'm kind of popular, but I'm just friendly. I talk to strangers a lot. Not like on the street, but people that go my school. But I guess it's not my school anymore! I have a lot of energy and I'm not much of a rule breaker. But I do like to party every once in a while. I always enjoy a drink or too, and I smoke pot occasionally. But not enough to be classified as a stoner.
BEP Pants

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

User Image
                                  G E N E S I S sutton S L O A N

/ Gen, Genie
                                /Daddy's Girl/
                                BEP Pants

TimidSoftspokenReservedSweetModest

Genesis never knew her mother. And no one in the town really knows what happened to her. Even her father doesn't know. Either that or he doesn't want anyone to. All she knows is that she split when she was only a few weeks old. But that didn't stop Genesis from growing up into a sweet, well mannered girl. Like many other girls, she doesn't take pride in her looks or her skills, she takes pride in her kindness. Being nice is easy. What's hard is talking to people. Although no one is a stranger to her, she has a hard time speaking to those she doesn't know well. She'd always had that problem. After her mother left, her father was a bit of a recluse, which is where she suspects she gets her shyness from. But it had never really stopped her. It just made it easier to pick out the friends that she wanted to have. If they were willing to try to break her out of her shell, then they were definitely friend material. When she was younger, most boys avoided her or made fun of her. She was a rather unfortunate looking child. But as she grew up, they started to become interested in her, though she's always been oblivious to why. Though she's been on multiple dates, she's yet to have an actual boyfriend. More than anything she wants her father's approval. If he's not impressed with a boy, she'll easily let him go. Her dad is her best friend and she does whatever she can to make him happy.

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100

P 1 ;; Background check
                  █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Bailey or Bee.
                        Central.
                        None. But I get on later on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
                        Samples.
                        I like cupcakes. Also lots of my samples are old and shitty but oh well.
                        」 snow snow snow!

P 2 ;; Reservation
                  █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
                      genesis sutton sloan
                      the home-sick aussie
                      BEP Pants
                      junior
                      sixteen
                      female
                      heterosexual
                      none yet
                      the foreigners
                      lindsay hansen
                      outgoing - tenacious - sweet

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User ImageGenesis "Gen" Sloan

Eighteen

The Artist

BEP Pants

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
xxxxx (( theBASICS )) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Place Picture here (no anime and no celebrities please!)

[ hello my name is ]
                  Kirby Juliette Michael

[ but my friends call me ]
                  Kirb. But sometimes people call me Blondie.

[ what do i look like to you a ]
                  Um, I'm a girl

[ doesn't mean i can't like ]
                  I'm boyosexual!

[ my mirror shows who i am ]
                  Little Miss Blonde Cheerleader

[ it's only a number ]
                  December 17th, 1995

[ i can't help where i'm from ]
                  Long Beach, California

xxxxx (( thePERSONAL )) blahblahblahblahblahblahblah

[ my heart's desires ]
                  • Shopping
                  • Romantic comedies

[ ew, get that away ]
                  five dislikes/fears.

[ shh, don't tell ]
                  three character secrets.

[ i can't help who i am ]
                  personality. a paragraph of at least 5 sentences minimum

[ it all started once upon a time ]
                  bio. 2 paragraphs of at least 5 sentences minimum

[ my alter ego ]
gaia name

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
тнє вαsιc sтυғғxxxxxxxx

иαмє Genesis Sutton Sloan

αɢє Eighteen

ɢєи∂єя Female

вєчσи∂ тнє ғαcєxxxxxxxx

ρєяsσиαℓιтч Genesis had always been a creative soul. She spent her days as a child drawing pictures for her parents to hang up on the fridge, and they were surprised to find that she could draw better than most five-year-olds. She's very modest about her art however, and only shows it off to her closest friends, which she has very few of. Although she's relatively talented at all forms of art. She's a bit of a shy girl when you first meet her, but she's extremely sweet. It's hard to find her without a smile on her face or happiness in her voice. Mainly because she's always happy. But even when she's not, she likes to pretend she is. She doesn't like other people worrying about her, so she often hides her feelings. When she is upset though, she tends to draw and paint more than usual. She often fees like she can't talk to anyone about her feelings, so she expresses them in her art. Ever since Emmy got diagnosed, Genesis has been popping out pieces like there's no tomorrow, though she remains an optimistic facade.

ℓιкєs Painting
Horror movies
Singing
Playing guitar
Indie music
Rain
Sketching

∂ιsℓιкєs Arrogance
Boring people
Winter
Seafood
Math
Ignorant people
Homework

ғєαяs Losing Emmy
Needles
The dark

яσℓє The Artist

мαsтєя BEP Pants

мυsιc тσ ℓιvє вч Wraith Pinned to the Mist (And Other Games) - Of Montreal

User Image

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
                  User Image

Genesis Sutton Sloan
                  Sixteen
                  Heterosexual
                  Outgoing - Tenacious - Sweet
                  Build-A-Bear Workshop / Starbucks / Bath & Body Works / Forever 21
                  BEP Pants

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

To put it bluntly, Genesis was a morning person. An early riser. But then again, so was everyone else in her family. Save her older brother of course, but he was too much of a heavy sleeper to mind. The sun hadn't even risen yet and her parents were already at work, leaving her with the sound of her brother's loud snoring. Like every morning, she slipped out of bed and headed down the hallway as silently as possible. Her bare feet slapped softly against the hardwood flooring as she hurried down the stairs. Her journey was short and she ended in the kitchen where she made herself a quick cup of tea before carefully making her way up to her room. She carried her coloured pencils and a large peice of rolled up paper under her arm as she slipped out the window of her bedroom and climbed up onto the roof. She got comfortable before unrolling the paper and starting to colour away. Every so often she'd take a sip from her warm tea. She sat there until she sun came up and alas, her artwork was finished. The girl looked it over and smiled before slipping back inside the comfort of her home, though she much preferred the roof.

Once inside, she could hear her brother stirring and she knew that it was time to get ready for school. The first day of school. But of course that wasn't where Genesis was planning on going. She hopped into the shower and cleaned herself quickly before her brother could get a chance to. Wrapping a towel around her body, she emerged and sauntered back to her room where she dried her hair and body. The next part was always the hardest. Getting dressed. As a self-proclaimed artist, Genesis liked to express herself in many ways. Through her artwork of course, but also through songs and poetry, but a lot of the time it was through clothing. She had a large wardrobe. Extremely large, actually. Whether it was from a thrift store or an expensive brand name, if she liked it, she bought it. And she always found a way to wear it. She wasn't one to wear the exact same outfit twice, so it took her a long while to get her clothing for the day sorted out. She often dressed according to her mood as well.

Eventually though, she decided on an outfit and sat down at her vanity to do her make up. Which again, was in some way a form of art. Though the majority of the time her make up was basic and simple, she always liked to spice things up with a bold red lip. And that's precisely what she did. She took her time brushing her hair before she finally stood up and looked herself over. Pleased with the results, she smiled sightly and grabbed her bag. She threw it over her shoulder before heading down the stairs again. She grabbed her phone from its charger and plugged in her headphones. Genesis made sure to grab her keys before she left her house and headed down the street, singing along quietly to the song she was playing. Her voice was slightly raspy and unique. Either really good, or really bad, depending on who you asked. She immediately shut her mouth though as she climbed onto the city bus and took her seat.

The bus ride wasn't very long and soon enough, Genesis had arrived at her destination. The thanked the bus driver before climbing off the bus. She looked both ways before running across the street and up into the driveway of a house. The house belonged to none other than Emmy of course. She hurried inside the door but stopped in her tracks, seeing that everyone else had already arrived. Her confused expression slowly turned to a grin as she pulled her earphones out and clutched onto the rolled piece of paper tightly.

"Oh wow, the whole gang," she said quietly with a sheepish smile, "I'm glad! I have something to show you guys. As you know, it's the first day of school, which means it's official Genesis Makes A Piece Of Artwork To Celebrate Our Friendship Day," she shifted her weight slightly, tapping her fingernails against the paper awkwardly. "Oh, gosh, I hope I didn't interrupt anything," she quickly sputtered out, her eyes widening.

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image User Image
              ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                          ↷ ↷ genesis sutton sloan
                          xoxoxoxoxxocall me the: THE FRIENDLY SURFER

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

___MY NICKNAMES ARE: gen, genie.
                  ___I AM CURRENTLY: eighteen.
                  ___WOOT WOOT, I'M A: high school senior.
                  ___I LOOK AT THOSE: heterosexual.
                  ___THEME SONG: the sound of sunshine
                  ___SHH, DON'T TELL: i'm thinking about running away.
                  ___MY CONTROLLER: BEP Pants.
                  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
User Image

Genesis didn't really like to work. Sure, she liked not having to ask her parents for money, and she liked the fact that she got employee discounts on the clothes at Forever 21. And she liked being around people all day. Who am I kidding? Genesis loved her job. What she didn't like, was waking up early and dealing with annoying or stubborn customers. But other than that, things were great. Her closest friends worked in the same mall she did, so she wasn't complaining. Groaning as she heard her phone vibrate on her nightstand, she slowly pulled her arm out from under her covers and grabbed it, sitting up to read the text she'd arrived. It was no surprise that it was from her cousin, Sam. Letting out a sigh, she typed up her reply before sliding out of bed.

To: Samwise Gamgee
                                              on my way, honeybuns <3
                                              stopping by starbucks, want anything?

It was a lie. She wasn't on her way, but that didn't really matter. Girls told that fib all the time. It was no different coming from her. But if she didn't hurry, she'd be late. She hurried across the hall into the bathroom where she quickly brushed her teeth before showering. She emerged with a towel around her body. When she got back into her room, she found another text message waiting for. This time though, it was from one of her best friends, Melody.

To: Mel
                                              be there in a jif!
                                              there better be a frap waiting for me

Melody and Sam were already at work. Genesis was definitely running late. And she had to open that day. But she could easily make time. Plus, she was sure people wouldn't mind waiting a bit for the store to open. No one was rushing in at opening hour anyway. She hummed to herself as she blow dried her hair before picking out an outfit. She was supposed to dress in clothes from Forever 21, and she did most of the time, but she wasn't feeling it today. A bag was enough for that day. She dressed quickly before putting her hair up into a messy bun. She then sat down at her vanity and did her make up quickly before heading on her way.

Genesis lived rather close to the mall, so she didn't often drive. Unless it was extremely cold or rainy. So she just walked. It was rather warm out, and the fact that she was wearing black just made her warmer. But she wasn't too hot that she was sweating, so that was a plus. She felt her phone vibrate again as she headed off to work, and she expected it was from Sam. Instead though, it was from Zayne. She didn't really know him that well. Though well enough to have exchanged phone numbers. Reading the message, she smiled and sent a reply.

To: Zayne
                                              can i bring my board? haha, just kidding
                                              i'll totally be there (:

After a short walk, she arrived at the mall and stepped inside, smiling as she was hit by air conditioning. Oh how she loved the mall. She took her time walking through the mall. She passed by a Starbucks, though it wasn't the one she was looking for. Finally, she stepped inside the right Starbucks, finding a line. She ignored it and walked over to the counter, though she stuck off to the side. "Boo," she greeted Melody with a grin. She still had an accent from living in Australia, though it had faded slightly in the two years she'd been living in America.

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
                  User Image

First Middle Last Name
                  Trait - Trait - Trait
                  Role
                  Blurb

Username

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
                  User Image

First Middle Last Name
                  Trait - Trait - Trait
                  Miss Love Love Love
                  Blurb

BEP Pants

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
                  User Image

First Middle Last Name
                  Trait - Trait - Trait
                  Mister She Will Be Loved
                  Meet Mister She Will Be Loved. He's cute right? Totally. You bet he has all the girls lined up, right? Wrong. See, he has a habit of living in the friend zone. He's a pretty friendly guy. Girls come to him with their problems and he listens. He's even more than willing to give advice. Some girls though are totally into him. But he doesn't care about them. He doesn't really care about being friend zoned either. Except in the case of his best friend, Miss Love Love Love. See, for as long as they've been friends, he's been madly in love with her. He's always there for her. When she has no one to talk to. He can always tell when she's unhappy and he knows all of her secrets. Too bad she doesn't love him back. But it's senior year. Their last year together. And he's determined to make her see how much of a good boyfriend he can be. People tell him to give up. That she'll never be into him. But he thinks it was meant to be. The greatest things in life don't come easy. But his friend, Mister Drunk is always there to help him when he's feeling down. After all, they're both in a similar situation.

Username

User Image

First Middle Last Name
                  Trait - Trait - Trait
                  Mister Jessica
                  This is Mister Jessica. And no, he's not girly. In fact, he's far from. Everyone knows who he is. He's a little bit of player, you see. That's a bit of an understatement, really. He's a huge player. He's pretty much either slept with you or slept with your girlfriend. So, being famous for his promiscuity, everyone was surprised when he actually got a girlfriend. A real girlfriend. You know, they'd go on dates and hold hands. No one really knew how it happened, but him and Miss Thinking of You made a good couple. They've been dating for nearly six months now, but he's starting to get bored. Until recently, he hadn't really know her friends. But after he met her best friend, Miss Cherry Pie, he's been wondering what else he's been missing. She's pretty much the hottest thing he's ever seen. And he's not single, but that doesn't stop him from flirting. As soon as the time is right, he'll dump his girlfriend and make his move. He's been putting it off until last minute, but Mister Who Says is trying to get his friend to do it as soon as possible.

Username

User Image

First Middle Last Name
                  Trait - Trait - Trait
                  Mister Who Says
                  You may or may not already know him, but this is Mister Who Says. He's a free spirit to say the least. He ignores the status quo and does what he wants. He doesn't take heed to the law, and he likes to spend his time getting high with a few of his buddies, the main being Mister Jessica. No one really knows about his past. He doesn't like to tell people. Many people aren't even sure if he knows of his own past. But he doesn't focus on the past or the future. Instead, he focused mainly on the present and what's going on right now. He's sort of a rule breaker, but he doesn't do it for the sake of breaking the rules. He does it because he believes he's free to do anything he likes. Everyone should be able to do what they want. Who is anyone to tell him what he can and cannot do? It's his life, and he'll do what he pleases with it.

Username

User Image

First Middle Last Name
                  Trait - Trait - Trait
                  Mister Drunk
                  Let me introduce you to Mister Drunk. Don't get me wrong, he was once a good kid. He got straight A's and he had the most loving and caring girlfriend in the world. With Miss Thinking of You, it was love at first sight. They were the entire school's 'it' couple and they did everything together. They were always together and they were very deeply in love. But one incident changed all of that. See, his father passed away. And not a lot of people knew it, but his dad was his best friend. He was depressed, but no one really knew about it. He still kept a smile. But his grades started to slip and he started to party. Instead of spending his time with his beautiful girlfriend and his best friend, Mister She Will Be Loved, he spent his time drinking until he passed out. Eventually Miss Thinking of You got fed up and dumped him and moved on. Seeing his one true love happy with another guy didn't help anything. In fact, it just made his drinking problem worse. He still loves her, but he feels like there's nothing he can do.

Username

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces