Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with Chrenys

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
Please do not post in this unless I directly approve.

I tend not to be flashy with my posts. Basic is nice to me.

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

I've been stuck with [ Aislinn McCallan ]
But most just call me [ Biddy ]

The doctor raised the young woman's arm, her upper torso completely bare to expose the heavily bruised area. His fingers gently prodded the area, feeling and seeing her muscles tighten underneath the pale surface. "You're lucky, Aislinn. Any harder and they would have broken and caved in to your lung." He said in a soft voice, the large room empty other than the two. Aislinn didn't say a word, just stared at the wall across from them. There was a spot, a black spot on the otherwise smooth, white surface. It made her itch in the way that just stays just inside the top layer of the skin. The kind that irritated you more than anything. The doctor was talking again. She knew his name, Doctor Edmund Russo. He was one of the leading in his field and what the Dean considered one of the best in the world. Her mind focused in near the end of his rant. "-which would keep you here for at least three weeks to heal. Or they would make you take the treatment and-" "So I can return to the field." The doctor looked her in the eye, the soft chocolate color almost distracting. Not only was he a good doctor, and caring of every single patient he took in, but he was handsome to a degree. Just by looking at him you would assume he was only about thirty, maybe thirty one. But Aislinn had looked at his file and knew him to be forty five. She knew he had a family in a quaint suburb that he never got to visit because of his job here, and she knew that he was only here to keep that family alive. He was pro-choice and had been threatened over and over because of it. Many attempts had been made on his life, and then when they moved in on his wife and three young children, the Dean approached him. He offered protection for his family. All that was required was his faked death. The silence ended as the doctor turned away and moved over to the report.

"Biddy," he said, his voice filled with worry. He was doing it again. Acting like he was concerned about her. Was it an act? She had to think about that later. "Do you realize how your last mission could have ended? You could have died." He turned around, left hand moving to his pants pocket. He looked her in the eye once more. She knew he was trying to figure her out. Like a puzzle on the verge of being cracked open. "I want you to go through the mission again. Give me every detail you remember." She looked down and to the side, gritting her teeth as she started at the beginning in her mind. Then she spoke out loud when she was ready. "The target was Jonathan Arroyo. He is... was the son of Marco Arroyo, head of Sublime. That company that designs programs for desires. Mostly luxury. But his son was causing issues for the father, who had ordered the hit." She noticed Russo's eyes widen. The thought of a father killing his son without getting the blood on his own hands, she imagined, was the issue. Or the fact that the man would want his son dead at all. She continued in to the story, explaining what happened. They had gone to the main building and entered through the roof, having sent a wire down from the next building over. It was her and two others, completing a simple three team assault. They moved through the office and down two levels, using the stairs and sticking to the walls. As they entered the man's private office they saw him with a woman. Laughing, drinking. Generally having a good time. Aislinn had told the team to stay outside. Even though she was dressed for combat, her usual tight fitting suit made of flexible Kevlar, the slip of a zipper made her look just sexy enough to be able to approach without any issues. Well, the pistol on her hip fixed that. But with a quick slip in to their minds she solved that easily. No pistol, no fear. She licked her lips and approached. She didn't know about the guards at the doors, the two large men approaching her as soon as they saw the guns. Her right forearm had been grabbed, tugged towards the larger man. She whistled and the two others entered, aiming for the target, the woman and the remaining guard.

He twisted the arm he grabbed behind her, the other hand moving to the back of her neck. She growled and flicked her left wrist, a lighter flaring to life. She dropped it to the ground and the fire moved from the tip of the lighter to the palm of her hand. It expanded, forming multiple orbs and launching back at the man holding her. She didn't aim for anything in particular but knew it had found one when he cried out and let her go. She turned around to see his left hand coming for her body. She deflected but still felt the power behind the punch. Strong man, she thought at the time. But as soon as she felt the power against her flesh, it soaked in to the muscles like her body was trying to take in vitamins from the sun. It traveled through her core to her right arm, soaking once more in to the muscles to improve her already improved strength. She let her hand ball in to the fist and force itself up in to the man's jaw. He stumbled as he had clearly not been expecting that much power from the five-foot-five young woman, but soon retaliated with the removal of a gun from inside his suit jacket. Aislinn was quicker. Her hand crossed over her abdomen, flicking the holster open and allowing her hand to release the safety and then tilting the gun up towards the man. Her finger squeezed the trigger, twisting the bullet to curve towards his skull. He crumpled to the ground. Her mind opened up again and noticed the screaming of the woman with Jonathan. She glared, pointing the gun at them both. The other guard was now on the ground, his fingertips twitching slightly as he died. The other two flanked her, dropping down to their knees and aiming at the two as she was doing. Jonathan covered the woman's mouth and then held a hand up to the others, his eyes wide. He was scared, terrified. Aislinn lowered her gun and moved closer while her free hand pulled the zipper to her throat.

"Now that I have your attention, Arroyo, we can move on." She raised the gun again, allowing her arm to straighten and force a second bullet from the chamber. The woman's head rocked back, crumpled, and fell to the floor. Jonathan looked at her and then back to the three in front of him. He was about to open his mouth when she shook her head. "I never said you could start again." She said before the third and final bullet left her weapon. He fell back against his chair. It almost fell backwards, but then straightened and spun slightly to the windows facing his left.

Aislinn looked to Russo again, blinking as he absorbed the story. She didn't flinch when telling the story, but it was clear he was not happy about this member of Weapons of Fate's memory of it. Clear, crystal clear, taking in every detail she could think of. She slid off of the table, grabbing her plain white button up shirt and black suit jacket. The red tie lay on the table, crumpled slightly due to the doctor's urgency to check her wounds. She moved her arm to look down at it. Against her near flawless skin it was dark and easily spotted, about the size of three of her own fists. She tugged the shirt on, buttoned it, and then pulled the jacket on. She draped the tie around her neck before making her way to the door. Russo stopped her, forcing the door closed and shoving a small orange container in to her hand.

"Take one at every meal. It'll help reduce swelling and discomfort. And please take it easy, Biddy." He walked away from her, allowing her to leave. She paused for a moment to think about it. He was angry. Why? Was it because she didn't care anymore? This thought led her to more. She pushed the door open and walked out and down the hallway, allowing her mind to wander. She had some time off today, to recuperate and then train before the final briefing. Her teeth started chewing at her lip, and her eyes focused on the ground. She took out her lighter, staring at the symbol on the front. The P overlapped the C at the bottom of the letter, each letter having a different characteristic to show how they were hand carved. She forced it back in to her pocket and moved on down the hall, her bright blue eyes looking to everything, taking it all in. She looked at the watch on her wrist, turning her arm over to see it on the underside and noting that classes would be getting out shortly.

Biddy #45989c; enhanced stamina and strength manipulate the human mind to see either their greatest desires or their worst fears. absorb the power behind an attack and reflect it back against her opponent. She can also manipulate fire, can manipulate not just the amount but also the intensity of the fire.

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

First off, I am [ Anthony Carter ]
But if you're smart, you'll call me [ Jay ]

The sound of the hands ticking away started to irk the young man sitting in the classroom. The teacher spoke to the entire room, short man underlining three different lines. He was going over the reason behind black holes. He looked to Anthony, seeing his eyes glazed over. He was bored, it seemed. "Jay!" He called out, nearly glaring. Anthony jumped, blinking a few times and bringing himself back to the world. The teacher, Joshua Bordin, motioned to the board. Anthony's eyebrow raised curiously as he took in the information. "It won't happen again, sir." Anthony said, nodding a few times. The teacher snorted and turned his attention back to the board before speaking again.

"Maybe you would like to give us an example of dark matter?" He asked and looked over his shoulder. Anthony flinched, his entire body becoming rigid. The other students seemed uncomfortable with the topic as well. He gritted his teeth and stood up, slowly removing the glove from his right hand. The skin looked like a pure shadow, no light pigmentation showing against it. It seemed as if the light couldn't even touch it. The young man formed a fist and slowly released. From his fingertips came strands of pure darkness that met in the middle to form a ball of black. He let it drift towards the front of the classroom and hover near Bordin's head. It opened up and started to draw things from the teacher's desk in to it. The teacher smiled and motioned to it. Anthony's memories flashed, seeing himself looking down at a file. Joshua Michael Bordin, born in Sydney, Australia to a crack addicted mother and an alcoholic father. From that environment, the man had been able to somehow grow in to one of the most influential scientists in the world. The Academy had brought him here, given him the chance to become part of something bigger. He had accepted and said that he "believed in the logic behind the W.O.F. program". At the time, Anthony didn't know what that meant until he was put in to the group. He was one of the lowest ranked students with W.O.F. but had improved over time with a ranking of number five. The teacher continued speaking about the orb that slowly started to pull the teacher's desk towards it before Anthony closed his fist back and the orb disappeared. The glove had been replaced over the blackened skin. Students were staring more at him than the demonstration. Bordin nodded his thanks to Anthony and had started to speak again before the bell rang out. Anthony launched from his seat and collected his things, licking his lips. He slipped from the room and in to the hallway, catching a glimpse of Izumi groping another woman in the hall.

"Hot," he called out, smirking at Izumi and the other girl. Izumi continued down the hallway while dancing and swaying her body. Anthony adjusted the bag on his shoulder as he backed up and just watched her walk away. Damn... I would have thought I'd be used to her by now. It's been, what? Ten years? With a shrug, Anthony turned around and headed for his dorm room. He shared it with two other men, both training for the auditions for the Weapons of Fate positions that were opening. Three weeks ago a four team squad had been taken down. Their bodies were brutally beaten, barely recognizable. But dental records proved it was them. Anthony sighed, knowing there was one person who was being moved up to the leader position since Angela Tibit, alias Monarch, had been part of the dead squad. It was a three-way tie between Black Rabbit, Biddy, and another member of the W.O.F. who only went by Midnight. He had a feeling that it would be Biddy who made it in. She had the highest amount of successful targets, and not to mention seniority. Even though Black Rabbit had a year on Biddy, it was still Biddy who had been here for sixteen years. He continued to think on it as he entered the room, taking a seat on his bed while the others occupied the bunk bed across the room with textbooks in their laps. He dropped his bag at the end of the bed before he stripped out of his uniform to change in to his training attire. The clothing he wore wasn't really a uniform. The school had guidelines of what could and could not be worn. He just stuck with the usual black pants, white undershirt and a black button up shirt. It was good enough that he could unbutton the shirt and relax without getting in to trouble. He switched the white undershirt for a grey tank top and a pair of black sweatpants. He rolled his shoulders before waving to the two room mates and exiting the room with his iPod touch in his hand and his headphones over his shoulder. Many students were used to the sight of his blackened skin and still stared. But the new kids, the really young ones, stared at him with shock and something like disgust. He paused in the cafe and picked up a cheeseburger and fries, a fruit cup in his other hand. He took a seat and looked over to Izumi, eyebrow raised as she continued to sway and hop and dance around.

Jay #d9831b; hand to hand, best weapon is the bo staff, second best bow and arrow. The first ability he was given was shadow or darkness manipulation. This was mostly an accident, a mishap during an experiment, that left his right arm turned completely black to his shoulder. He keeps his arm always covered and the hand gloved.
His second ability was force drain. He can focus on someone's energy and then take it, restoring his own in the process.
The third ability, the one most commonly found, was telekinesis. This ability he found easy to master when he gained it. He is able to lift and position objects solely with his mind.

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Aliaa Turner
Ali or Gaia
Child of Elf and Man

Just as she always had, Aliaa woke up about five minutes before her alarm had started to ring. Although waking up early was easy enough for her, she didn't exactly enjoy the idea all the time. She as up in the bed, rolling her head in a circular motion to relax her neck. When her alarm went off Aliaa picked up the phone, feeling the device buzz in her hand and the song started to play. Before the first line had been completed it was silenced. Aliaa let her eyes turn upwards as she checked to see if her roommate had waken yet. Nothing but the sounds of soft breaths. Good, Aliaa thought. She didn't feel like dealing with anyone just yet. She rolled off of her bed and made her way to her things, taking a towel down from the wall. She glanced at the mirror on her bureau and caught her reflection. There was no need for a glamour in her own room. Her roommate, also not Human like she was, knew what she was and didn't have to hide. Aliaa tore her gaze from her own reflection and opened her door, peaking out to see if anyone else was up. When she didn't hear voices closeby, she scurried out and down the hall to the showers. She didn't take a long one. It was only long enough for her to freshen up. She listened for anyone else in the hall again before making her way back to the dorm. Although she knew she didn't want to wear a dress today, she constantly reminded herself of the school's dress code. She shuffled through her belongings before settling on a pair of dress pants and a navy blue blouse with a pair of plain black flats. She didn't enjoy heels. They made her feet ache and her legs tired. Not to mention she was five feet and six inches and didn't need the extra height. She applied a small amount of makeup and braided her hair. Once that was done and she decided she looked decent, she knew she had to put the glamour up. No Human could see her the way she really was. Another school rule.

Aliaa left the dorm, closing the door softly, with a light coat draped over her arm and her messenger bag on her shoulder. As she made her way down the hall, she heard someone calling her name and turned to see another student from the theater group rushing towards her. "Good morning, Kelly," she replied as soon as the girl got close enough. With soft auburn hair and a near perfect complexion of pallid skin and freckles. Her eyes were this bright blue that reminded Aliaa of a clear sky. All in all, she was a beautiful girl. Aliaa couldn't help but be attracted to her. The only difference between the two was that Kelly was only about five feet and three inches. It wasn't much of a difference, but Kelly complained about it often enough. Kelly linked arms with Aliaa and walked with her towards the cafeteria. The whole way she complained about the day she was going to have and how much she didn't want to attend classes and her roommate. Ah, the roommate. That was a constant issue for Kelly.
"-and it's not like I did eat that gross McDonald's food, anyways! It's horrible for you and-"
"You definitely ate it, Kelly," Aliaa stated with a grin on her lips. She didn't need to use her telepathy for that. Kelly was a known garbage disposal for all types of food. Kelly grinned, a light blush forming on her freckled cheeks.
"Yeah, but she doesn't know that. And she believed me, too! I mean, what kind of friend are you to think I would do such a thing!" Aliaa chuckled while they entered the cafeteria. They approached and received their food. As Aliaa took her fruit salad, oatmeal and green tea, she thanked the men and women behind the counter. Kelly dropped an apple on her tray, a second one already in her hand. She skipped towards a table not far from the two and sat down. After retrieving a fork and spoon, Aliaa followed. She sat down across from Kelly who only paused to take another bite of food. Kelly liked to talk just to fill the air with noise. She wasn't one for silence although she could stand it for theater performances. Just barely, though. Aliaa was different. Silence was natural to her. In the forest, the only noise came from the animals there. Otherwise, silence filled everything. She didn't hate it but she didn't love it, either. She was somewhere in the middle. Somewhere between silence and noise.

"She's so loud, too, and a pig! Everytime I enter that room, something else is a mess. Clothes are on the floor or trash is, and she never folds anything before putting it away. She just shoves it in to the dresser before doing anything else she wants. It's annoying."
"Sounds like you need a new roommate, Kelly," Aliaa stated before taking a bite of her fruit salad.
"That's why I want you! I want you in my dorm. You're neat and always so well kept." Kelly complained. Aliaa grinned against her fork.
"I've already told you I can't." Aliaa shook her head as she spoke, taking on an apologetic look. She didn't want to room with Kelly only for the simple matter of not wanting to wear the glamour all the time. It truly was exhausting to wear it for however many hours in a day she was forced to. All so the Humans in the school wouldn't freak out. Kelly stood up abruptly from the table, holding her now empty tray.
"I'll see you later in Intro." Kelly waved bye as she spoke. Aliaa had been chewing on some fruit when Kelly said her goodbyes but held her hand up anyways and waved slightly. She skipped over to dispose of her trash and set her tray away before jogging for he door. Aliaa grinned and finished chewing, glancing around the barren cafeteria in silence. It was always so empty in the mornings. She hurried to finish her food and disposed of the trash. As she left, she turned and said her thanks for the food and serving her. As she turned back around she felt her body collide with another and yelped, stumbling backwards. A firm grip caught her arm and pulled her towards him.

"You know, you should watch where you're walking," the man said, nearly glaring at her. Aliaa knew who he was, as he was from her side of the University. She knew he was Dante Evans. She mumbled an apology before walking around him and leaving the cafeteria, knowing he was watching her leave.

without my glamour

ABILITIES:: Nature Speak, along with minor telepathy and telekinesis. CLASSES:: Intro. to Music: Analysis and Criticism, Development of Life on Earth; Extraterrestrial Life, Stellar Astronomy and Astrophysics; The Origin of the Universe and How We Know, Computer Science and Applications, and Calculus I-II

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Dante Evans
Mutated Human

Dante always kept a few alarm clocks on hand. He never used his phone and it was for one reason and one reason only. Every few mornings, he would wake up angry. Angry at the alarm for tearing him from his peaceful slumber or angry for the nightmares of his past. Either way, when he woke up angry he often gripped the alarm clock hard enough that his powers would surge to life. The center of his palm forced forward a small star which quickly crumbled in on itself and created a singularity. When the sound of the alarm was gone, Dante became aware of what he had done and would wake up fully. Unluckily for for him, it was one of those mornings. He gripped the alarm too hard and sat up with it in his fist. He didn't have a roommate because the school board decided it wouldn't be safe until he could fully control his abilities. And who knew when that would be?

Dante watched the star flash to life and expand in his palm, the force of it burning in to the machine. It decayed in a way that you could see it. Although at first the light was a pale yellow, it melted from that yellow to an electric blue to black. As it caved in on itself, the alarm clock gave a couple more sad, pleading beeps before it was consumed inside the dead star. Dante closed his fist around it and took a few deep breaths to concentrate. Breathe in, breathe out.... There is no star... He repeated this a few times before opening his blackened hand to see it was empty. He gave a soft, pleased smile at the skin there. No star to ruin the dorm. The last thing he needed was for his dorm room to be consumed and destroyed. Aside from the possessions he had, all of which he quite enjoyed, he didn't want to deal with the damage issues. It was tedious and unworthy of his time. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked around the room in silence. He hated attending classes but in order to continue his lessons, they were necessary. He stood from his bed and started wandering the room for tools he would need for the day. He felt a few strands of hair graze his forehead and knew at least a shower was in order. He smoothed it back for now before grabbing everything he would need and heading to the showers.

He didn't take a short one. He refused short showers. In the grand scheme of things in his life, long hot showers were one of the few things he refused to deny himself. After he was done he dressed himself in black dress pants, a white undershirt and a grey button up shirt followed by a dark green tie and his usual black gloves. He used some gel to style his hair back and away from his face. He brushed his teeth and gathered his things before heading to the cafeteria. His stomach was grumbling angrily. It demanded attention. Although he was perfectly content with heading to class and waiting for it to start, he knew his stomach would never forgive him for the betrayal. Food it was.

Dante kept his eyes focused on the floor, even when one of the 'jocks' decided it would be a funny joke for his friends to shove Dante. He stumbled slightly, colliding with the wall across from him. He kept his eyes to the ground even when the jock started laughing and joking with his friends. He hated the idea of letting the moron get away with it, but he couldn't do anything without possibly killing him. So, Dante continued towards the cafeteria and ignored the voices of those who mocked him. He didn't have any other choice. As he entered the cafeteria, he felt someone run right in to him and almost started to started cussing them up and down until he realized it was Aliaa. When he came to the University, he wasn't sure what to expect. But learning that things like Elves were real? That was beyond even him. He was almost tempted to call her Legolas all the time if only to piss her off. He watched her start to stumble backwards and caught her arm, adjusting his legs to support the weight shifting away from him and pulled her back up.

You know," he started to say, "you should watch where you're going." He let go of her arm and stood there, waiting for an apology or something. Any kind of response, really. She mumbled an apology and practically ran around him to get on with her day. He made his way to the counter and took oatmeal, french toast, a small box of cereal, milk, water and an orange. Just to keep his stomach content for the moment. After retrieving his utensils and syrup, he started to walk towards his usual table and paused. There was a girl sitting at it. A girl with pink hair and a book in her hand. He looked around and knew there were other tables he could take but... She was at his table! Normally, he woke up later on to attend classes. Today, his teacher wanted him to work on his control of his pyrokinetic abilities. Dante moved a step closer and stopped, staring at her with his brows furrowed and his lips parted as if he wanted to speak. He ended up just sitting across from her in silence, staring intently at his own food and refusing to acknowledge her.

"What the hell do I even say to her? I know shes from my side of the school, but what the ******** is her name?!" Dante couldn't help but think to himself as his hands went to work with prepping the food and drinks for him to consume.

ABILITIES :: Dark Stellar Manipulation, minor pyrokinesis. CLASSES :: single classes: I take a class to focus my abilities, Anatomy and Calculus I-II. With others, I take English Lit: Intro to Writing, North American History 1700's-Present Day, and Playwriting.

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
User Image

Hannah Fischer
Your average Human

Mornings were never easy for her. No matter how many times she had slept in or how late in the day she would sleep in to, Hannah never liked giving up her sleep. Waking up early was annoying and tedious because sleep was easy to find and hardly ever stayed with her. Well, that hadn't started until just a few months ago. There was a humming sound somewhere far beyond the nightmare tormenting her.

"One word.... That's all it'd take... Open your mouth and..." The voice was taunting her, but the humming was becoming more insistent like a fly you didn't want near you. It started to pull her from the memory of her own tears and silent crying, from the night she just wanted to die. Hannah's eyes flicked open and took in the brightly lit room, her roommate Josie sitting next to her with her hands on her shoulders. Hannah hadn't realized how difficult it was for her to breathe until she was practically gasping for air. She felt sick. She shoved Josie out of the way and launched her body towards the garbage, heaving in to it even though there was nothing to release. Her body was dried out, taken by hunger and thirst. Josie sat by her, holding her hair back.

"You need to tell someone, Biddy. You need someone else to talk to. I'm no professional, love," the voice whispered. Oh, how soft and kind it was. Hannah felt a hand move towards her back and rub in small, gentle circles just below her shoulders. She held the rim of the trash can with her hands and stared at the toxic yellow color in the bottom. She moved Josie's hand out of the way and went to grab her things for a shower. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as she walked out, hearing the door close none too easily behind her. She just needed a shower. A shower and, if her body allowed her to keep it down, something to eat. She barely ate these days. It seemed like too much trouble. Just enough to get her by, really.

The shower was more than she needed. Each strand of hot water lashed at her and begged the tightened muscles just under the skin to calm themselves. For just this moment, they obliged. For just this moment, they allowed Hannah some time to herself. A sense of calm and relaxation fell over her before the tears started, before the choked sobs racked her body to the core. She leaned against the wall of the shower and slid down to sit on the cool tiles. One hand hand found its way in to her hair to move it out of the way while the other covered her mouth to silence herself. As always, Josie was right. But she didn't have time for professional help. She needed to attend this school and pass it. She needed to move on with her life so she could really paint again. Most of her painting lately had been laced with darkness and venom. It was killing her to have her story be told but, at the same time, she had her family's name to consider. She couldn't just let her father and mother be dragged through the mud of tabloids.

Although she wanted the shower to last hours longer, cold water started to attack her skin. It practically yelled for her to leave. Hannah silence the shower and stood up slowly, sniffling and clearing her eyes. She needed to pull herself together. As she exited the shower and dried herself off, her stomach started to nag her. As if it were pleading for something, anything, to hold it over. She silenced it and wrapped the towel around her shaking frame before returning to her dorm. Josie was gone, having left a note on the whiteboard by the door.

"We'll talk later, Biddy. xoxo" There was a doodle in the corner to show Josie blowing a kiss to Hannah. This brought a small smile to her lips. In silence, Biddy walked to her bureau and dressed her nude self in black panties and a black strapless push-up bra. Among the items in her closet she found a strapless, knee length coral dress, nude tights and cream heels. She couldn't ignore looking good because of a nightmare. Had that been the case, she would've been wearing sweats for months. Hannah examined herself in the mirror before adding makeup to her face. She needed to hide the dark circles that were hounding her. Once she had them covered, and everything else colored to perfection, she stood up once more and made sure everything was all set. She held one thick, heavily organized binder against her chest and a grey purse on her shoulder. Inside there was the vodka she might need to get her through the day.

She needed to get something to eat before heading to her first class of the day, and determined that a fruit salad would be enough. She shifted through her purse while leaving the dorm once more. After locking the door, she walked down the hallway and searched for her phone in the hopes her mother had messaged her to talk. She just wanted to say hello and be on her way. While searching for the device, she felt herself collide with something she thought was a wall. They didn't move at all, so what else could it have been? She stumbled backwards, her free hand reaching out for the wall next to her and clawing at it to keep herself from falling. Unfortunately, this didn't work and she fell on to her side on the ground, the binder scattering away from her. She glared up at the form.

"What the hell? Haven't you ever heard of watching where you're walking?!" The words left her tongue like a snake's hiss, but the anger behind the words was not misplaced. Her hip and elbow hurt and this person was doing nothing but looking at her like he was the one in pain. She sat up, leaning against the wall to stand herself up again. If he had made any attempts to help her, she quickly denied him. Once she was standing straight again, although leaning against the wall for support, she turned her glare back to his face. It didn't help that she could see his bare chest out of the corner of her eye. "Seriously, what in the name of God were so focused on that you would let this," at this point she motioned to herself as if she were Aphrodite, "take a fall?"

North American History- 1700's-Present-Day, Painting Time, Calculus I-II, Figure Drawing, Introductory Painting, History of Poetry.

Tipsy Wife

13,175 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
Chrenys
      image credit to Riot Games, layout credit to Chrenys
      User Image

"ωнαт ∂σ ץσυ ɢєт ωнєи α ∂яαɢσи sиєєzєs?
              нєн нєн нєн

συт σғ тнє ωαץ"

DORKY xxx DAY xxx charity

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

code
                                            [list][list][size=7][align=left]image credit to Riot Games, layout credit to Chrenys[/align][/size][imgleft]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n118/ghostgurl0894/Request Layout/Rachel/66569d7c-fed4-43fd-8c81-4df3798a30d8_zps42c03310.jpg[/imgleft][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=#1569C7][u][align=right][list][list][color=black]"ωнαт ∂σ ץσυ ɢєт ωнєи α ∂яαɢσи sиєєzєs?
                                            [list][list][list][list][size=9]нєн нєн нєн[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                            [list][list][b]συт σғ тнє ωαץ[/b]"[/color][/align][/color][/u]

[size=18][align=center][color=black][u][color=Coral]☀[/color][color=#2554C7 ]DORKY [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=DarkGreen]▶[/color]DAY[color=DarkGreen]◀[/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] charity[color=#6D6968]☁[/color]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=left][size=16][color=#4E387E]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT[/color][/size] [/align]

Proud Ladykiller

23,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
      User Image

"ιғ ץσυ яυи
          ץσυ ωσит sєє мє sтαв ץσυ!"

RULES

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

code
            [list][list][size=7][align=right]image credit to Riot Games, layout credit to Chrenys[/align][/size][imgright]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n118/ghostgurl0894/Request Layout/Rachel/3a289873-3f91-4813-aec4-47e620771177_zps6effd29e.jpg[/imgright][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=#C11B17 ][u][align=left][list][list][color=#504A4B]"ιғ ץσυ яυи
            [list][list][b]ץσυ ωσит sєє мє sтαв ץσυ[/b]!"[/color][/align][/color][/u]

[list][list][list][list][size=18][align=center][color=black][u][color=Coral]☀[/color][color=#C11B17]DORKY [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=DarkGreen]▶[/color]DAY[color=DarkGreen]◀[/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] charity[color=#6D6968]☁[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
            [list][list][color=black][u][color=#C11B17][size=18][align=center][color=black]☞[/color][b]RULES[/b][color=black]☜[/color][/align][/size][/color][/u]

[list][list][list][align=left][size=16][color=darkred]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT[/color][/size] [/align]

Proud Ladykiller

23,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
      User Image

"иσ, яєαℓℓץ, ρυт тнαт αρρℓє σи ץσυя нєα∂--
              υɢн! αн... σн... нм."

DONATIONS

code
                                                    [list][list][size=7][align=left]image credit to Riot Games, layout credit to Chrenys[/align][/size][imgleft]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n118/ghostgurl0894/Request Layout/Rachel/74d9221a-2456-47a5-8687-6222c220336b_zps280ef533.jpg[/imgleft][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=DarkMagenta][u][align=right][list][list][color=black]"иσ, яєαℓℓץ, ρυт тнαт αρρℓє σи ץσυя нєα∂--
                                                    [list][list][list][list][size=9]υɢн! αн... σн... нм."[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/u]

[list][list][list][size=18][align=center][color=black][u][color=Coral]☀[/color][color=DarkMagenta]DORKY [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=DarkGreen]▶[/color]DAY[color=DarkGreen]◀[/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] charity[color=#6D6968]☁[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                    [list][list][list][color=black][u][color=DarkMagenta][size=18][align=center][color=RoyalBlue]☞[/color][b]DONATIONS[/b][color=RoyalBlue]☜[/color][/align][/size][/color][/u][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=left][size=16][color=#2B547E]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT[/color][/size] [/align]

Proud Ladykiller

23,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
      User Image

"иσтнιиɢ єscαρєs
          мץ cσιℓ!"

MODS

code
            [list][list][size=7][align=right]image credit to Riot Games, layout credit to Chrenys[/align][/size][imgright]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n118/ghostgurl0894/Request Layout/Rachel/bfef5ca6-3ad0-485b-8438-5a4083f58f09_zpsc68d6a11.png[/imgright][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=black][u][align=left][list][list][color=DarkGreen]"иσтнιиɢ єscαρєs
            [list][list][b]мץ cσιℓ[/b]!"[/color][/align][/color][/u]

[list][list][list][list][size=18][align=center][color=DarkGreen][u][color=Coral]☀[/color][color=#736F6E]DORKY [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=DarkGreen]▶[/color]DAY[color=DarkGreen]◀[/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] charity[color=#6D6968]☁[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
            [list][list][color=DarkGreen][u][color=#659EC7][size=18][align=center][color=#C58917]☞[/color][b]MODS[/b][color=#C58917]☜[/color][/align][/size][/color][/u]

[list][list][list][align=left][size=16][color=#736F6E]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT[/color][/size] [/align]

Proud Ladykiller

23,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
      User Image

"иєvєя ℓσsт α ғαιя ɢαмє
              σя ρℓαץє∂ σиє."

BLACKLIST

code
                                                    [list][list][size=7][align=left]image credit to Riot Games, layout credit to Chrenys[/align][/size][imgleft]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n118/ghostgurl0894/Request Layout/Rachel/b62e28c1-3e31-43f3-b6e3-db7b96739eb4_zps00d13f9d.jpg[/imgleft][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=#806517][u][align=right][list][list][color=black]"иєvєя ℓσsт α ғαιя ɢαмє
                                                    [list][list][list][list][b]σя ρℓαץє∂ σиє.[/b]"[/list][/list][/list][/list][/u]

[list][list][list][size=18][align=center][color=black][u][color=Coral]☀[/color][color=#806517]DORKY [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=DarkGreen]▶[/color]DAY[color=DarkGreen]◀[/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] charity[color=#6D6968]☁[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                    [list][list][list][color=black][u][color=#7F462C][size=18][align=center][color=#E55451]☞[/color][b]BLACKLIST[/b][color=#E55451]☜[/color][/align][/size][/color][/u][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=left][size=16][color=#806517]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT[/color][/size] [/align]

Proud Ladykiller

23,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
      User Image

"∂ι∂ ι мєитισи
          ιт's мαтιиɢ sєαsσи~?"

AFFILIATES

code
            [list][list][size=7][align=right]image credit to Riot Games, layout credit to Chrenys[/align][/size][imgright]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n118/ghostgurl0894/Request Layout/Rachel/fb4fa5ab-0f09-41b8-a389-4006694d8e04_zps3a62a489.jpg[/imgright][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=#666362][u][align=left][list][list][color=black]"∂ι∂ ι мєитισи
            [list][list][b]ιт's мαтιиɢ sєαsσи[/b]~?"[/color][/align][/color][/u]

[list][list][list][list][size=18][align=center][color=#666362][u][color=Coral]☀[/color][color=#736F6E]DORKY [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=DarkGreen]▶[/color]DAY[color=DarkGreen]◀[/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] charity[color=#6D6968]☁[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
            [list][list][color=#666362][u][color=#5CB3FF][size=18][align=center][color=#E56E94]☞[/color][b]AFFILIATES[/b][color=#E56E94]☜[/color][/align][/size][/color][/u]

[list][list][list][align=left][size=16][color=#616D7E]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT[/color][/size] [/align]

Proud Ladykiller

23,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
      User Image

"ι αм αи αятιsт ωιтн α sωσя∂...
              ιи мσяє ωαץs тнαи σиє~"

BANNERS

code
                                                    [list][list][size=7][align=left]image credit to Riot Games, layout credit to Chrenys[/align][/size][imgleft]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n118/ghostgurl0894/Request Layout/Rachel/d9b6b776-01ab-4f3e-8c68-af44e6ad2868_zpsf0c150bd.jpg[/imgleft][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=black][u][align=right][list][list][color=#E42217]"ι αм αи αятιsт ωιтн α sωσя∂...
                                                    [list][list][list][list][b]ιи мσяє ωαץs тнαи σиє[/b]~"[/list][/list][/list][/list][/u]

[list][list][list][size=18][align=center][color=#E42217][u][color=Coral]☀[/color][color=black]DORKY [color=white]xxx[/color] [color=DarkGreen]▶[/color]DAY[color=DarkGreen]◀[/color] [color=white]xxx[/color] charity[color=#6D6968]☁[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                                                    [list][list][list][color=#E42217][u][color=#5F5A59][size=18][align=center][color=DarkSlateBlue]☞[/color][b]BANNERS[/b][color=DarkSlateBlue]☜[/color][/align][/size][/color][/u][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=left][size=16][color=#565051]TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT[/color][/size] [/align]

Proud Ladykiller

23,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

RESERVE

image credit goes to Riot Games, layout credit goes to Chrenys

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items