Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Sex Symbol

9,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
                            xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

I love Juliette. I love Juliette. I love Juliette. I love Juliette. I love Juliette. August silently kept repeating. He once love Juliette in his younger years. Only they weren't kids anymore. If he could he would have skip this event but it was his father's funeral. He will put on a show. ''Don't be dramatic is just marriage. A piece of paper that unite us, nothing more nothing less.'' he reply. ''You must know better than anyone else that in this business those who fall in love are doomed.'' August clench his teeth together as he try not to bark at her. She was the one who walked away from him! How could she blame him for moving on later on? How dare she blame it on him, he only loved her and cherish her. She simply vanish.

Today was the day he declared boldly to himself. Today was the day he was going to seek out the closure that would inevitably be the end to his fantasies. That's what they were; that's all they were he chided; fantasies. He hated that; no; he condescended upon himself, he hated Juliette. But alas, today became became a yesterday and all he was left with was another tomorrow to put his long awaited miserable end upon. Another tomorrow to which he could add to the piles of yesterdays that used to be his long awaited tomorrows that he would seek his closure on. August saw her walking to the door and quickly composed himself. He had to find out whether or not she still loved him first and take it from there. If she did, then he would scrap his whole plan and figure out something else. They could get back together and he could still work on improving himself from there. He reached the door and looked shyly at the floor, like a guilty child, before meeting her gaze. God, she was just so damn gorgeous; he was so mesmerized he almost forgot why he was there. All he could think about was her photo in his wallet every time he saw him. he kept it on her 24/7. It was his motivation. It reminded him of her goal to get her back. Kept him focused. he knew what to do.

She was so close! He only needed to reach out to touch her but he did not. ********! He will never kiss her if he ever did, it was going to be his failure. August Lombardi will not fall for a Marino. Ever again. He was going to strangle her and smile as she die in his arms. Part of him wanted to scream and throw himself against her. Rip off her clothes and kiss her body until a soft shade of red spread on her skin. He loved watching her blush. August gulped hard as she boldly step on his face. Her words cut deeper than any knife and hurt worse than any wound. He simply shook his head in silent as she walked away from him. You know what this s**t wasn't over until he say so. He had allowed her to walk away one time. Not anymore. This was his playground and she was trapped in his game. As the priest gave his speech and welcome everyone August slip away into the confessionaire, from there he manage to get outside. The bells echoed in the church as the music was played.

There she was running away. How typical of Juliette. August grab her by the waist and pull her against him as he manage to drag her away from the car or the curious eyes. ''Don't even think about screaming!'' He barked. Once she stopped struggling he set her free, sorta, his arms lock around her. There was no way in hell she was going to run away now. "I waited for you." His words stung. ********. How did she do that? How did she affect him so much that it was now his resolve that was starting to crack. ''It still hurt every time I look at you, can't you tell?'' Something in her eyes told him the answer was yes. His glared softened at this realization. he couldn't stare her down anymore; that would only make her put a wall up. he had to coax it out her."You chose not to run away with me. You chose your family over us. over me," he continued. His head hurt - it was too painful to think about the past. he buried his head into her neck, and knotted his fingers into her luscious golden locks. They both basked in the comforting silence and the familiar feeling of their intricate embrace.

''How could you blame me for trying to move one. How could you hate me for marrying someone I don't really love.'' August growled into her neck. ''You are mine, don't you ever forget that. If you think I will allow you to ******** that c**k sucker any longer you are wrong. He is alive because I want him to be alive.'' His hands trailed down her hip as her body could let out. The intensity of their argument had just led to this intense make out, which was a whole new level of passion. And this thrill was definitely overwhelming for August. He was easily aroused by this one touch.

Sex with Juliette was different than sex with all the other chicks. It meant so much more because Juliette and August didn't just have sex; they made love. They'd made love that very first time when she lost her virginity, he now want her so badly, even when he had spent the past years believing he hated her. ''It's funny how someone can break your heart and you still love them with all the little pieces'' August still loved Juliette and he doubt that he will ever stop loving her. Not a moment goes by in which he don't think about her and dream about her. He get really defensive about her and it's making him go CRAZY! One minute he's really high and excited because he is with her and she's paying attention to him and then he's back at rock bottom, stabbing and killing to ease the pain!

Regrets. August didn't regret many things in life but telling the truth about his feelings was not his favorite cup of tea. he wasn't sure if Juls will care or think. ''I will never forgive you.'' He felt the nausea slowly taking over his body like a demon, but it was pure rage. '' I hate you,'' All that anger that had built up in them over the past had only sparked up more passion. ''Juliette,'' He grabbed her arm, and yanked her close to him, so their faces were inches away. Without asking for permission, he slammed his lips against hers, still angry about everything. He sighed and licked his lips. He thought about it for a moment.''I will not kiss you... if you want me then you can kiss me. He was angry, but he still loved her, so he wasn't letting her walk away from him. ''Just say it. Say you want me and you can have me.'' So this time, he wasn't going to be an idiot and let her get away. No matter how much he pissed her off, or how much she pissed him off, they wouldn't stop loving each other.

( OUTFIT ) ( MUSIC ) ( CHURCH ) ( ft. JULIETTE )

Bashful Sex Symbol

9,875 Points
      • Somebody Likes You 100
      • Millionaire 200
      • Cat Fancier 100
                          User Image
                          User Image

The bar was a nice place. Dimly lit, cozy. The perfect hunting ground for a predator that lived to ensnare the best looking woman in the room. Unless the best looking woman in the room was someone you worked with and a very close friend. Kat was on the bar stool beside Jae, leaning forward onto the bar, elbows propped on the black marble. Thomas rush over to the bar, asking for drinks. Katherina mentally slap Thomas over and over for that order. It was late. She was tired but Thomas was keeping her from going home with her man. However she stood there quiet shooting imaginary daggers from her eyes into Thomas direction. True to be told Kat could care less for any guy who wasn't Jaemin or....Rory, as hard as that sounded. She try to stay away from Thomas & Johnny because she was hired to dance not to entertain them or any man in particular. Obviously her sweet hard worker boyfriend was going to make sure those two gentlemen were properly serve. Katherina kiss his cheek back ''Okay babe,'' she spoke in a flat voice, taking a brief, emotionless look at Jaemin as he walked away. She turned away from him, unable to deal with the rush of emotion building up inside, leaving her head spiralling out of control. She was a spoiled brat who was used to get whatever she wanted and when something was in the way she throw a tantrum. But this wasn't the place to do it. Oh she was going to wait till they get home and then she will hit him with the fry pan over the head for making her wait.

When Jaemin left Katherina glance at Eve. Awkward was not quite the right word for it. They knew each other, they were comfortable. Co Workers, friend-enemy, they were a little of everything…except family. In the meanwhile Kat was going to make the best of the current situation. That was until little miss sunshine approach the bar, crawling into the conversation between her and Eve. Oh that Ava was one noisy woman. ''Who are you calling whore? Whore!'' she stated, slamming her palm flat on the counter Kat kept her voice low. She was immediately cut off by Jaemin presence, she didn't want to say anything remotely rude in front of him to Ava ''This is not over,'' Kat retorted, giving Ava a brief smug smirk and though she was still silently raging, she smiled childishly when Jae arms hesitantly grabbed her. ''Hey,'' Kat greet him.

Jaemin apologize, it was obvious they were going to be there for a while ''Ok,'' her voice broke. She took a step front and ran one of her hands through her hair, "It's ok, I'm going to wait for you and we'll go home and we'll relax – we'll just..lay in bed for the rest of the night or something." She laced their fingers together and laid back against his chest. His warm body calm her down, it wash all worry away. It was like he could calm every cell in her body with just a single touch. His fingers left a burning sensation over the surface of her skin. It was entrancing to feel. Kat tilted her head to the side and close her eyes. She finally found something to hold onto it wasn't a crutch, it was a string of hope. Kat snuggled up closer to Jaemin and sniff his scent, and calm overwhelmed her. Never had she felt so entranced with a person before. He holds all of the love she could give. It was selfish to hold on to him knowing she didn't have much left. It could be days, months, or years before she die but how could someone ask her to let him go? Kat wasn't really paying attention to what was going on around her. She hadn't been able to concentrate after Eve's comment, causing her movements to become noticeably slower, and much less graceful, than the music, despite her many efforts to keep it otherwise. It was easier to blame it on Eve rather than admitting she was growing tired and tired within every day.

Blonde batman? Who was trying to sell the club? What was going on? Was the police on to them? Was Whispers going to close? Kat worried that during that time the crowd would become smaller than it was already, until it eventually deteriorated into nothing. No crowd meant no money, no money meant they had no way to pay off their most recent, and highest, mortgage on the apartment, and if they failed to pay it off, they'd lose it. Kat nod at Eve direction "I don't trust him," Kat told Eve, "There are good men out there, who want to keep you happy, and safe, and loved. And there are bad men, like Johnny. You'll learn who you can trust and who you can't." Katherina shrugged non challenging. If they close Whispers she was not going to see Rory or the girls again. Ah Rory. Kat try to avoid him whenever Jae was around though every so often, she found him creeping through the barriers of her thoughts and she would share a swift look that lasted no longer than a second. ''He is obviously liking the new girl, fifty bucks he get free milk without buying the cow.'' she fake a southern accent.

She grab a small glass then place it under the faucet as the water run ''You look like thirsty Ava, here.'' Katherina didn't fill the glass, but it was all an act to make them believe she did. She grab the glass and fake throwing water over Ava. ''I have been cordial to you for the last seven minutes. Do you have any idea the psychological torture that I've endured being nice to you?'' she raise an eyebrow while placing the glass on the counter. ''Lucky you. I feel benevolent tonight Ava.'' Kat added.

''Babe I need to ask you something... in private.'' she forced herself to look serious. She held his hand ''Come,'' she guide him into the storage room. Away from the curious eyes. ''Can I have a kiss...maybe two?'' she giggled playful as wrapping her arms around his neck. Katherina lift her eyebrow as the crackle of electricity between her and Jaemin was audible. It seemed like a magnetic pull. His hand was sending tingles through her body - it was scaring. Have you ever touched one of those lighting globes where the spark inside finds your hand where it rests against the glass? That is how she felt when he place his hand against her skin.

(NEW OUTFIT ) ll (at. WHISPERS ) ll (MUSIC ) ll ll (ft. jaemin, ava & eve)

Bashful Sex Symbol

9,875 Points
      • Somebody Likes You 100
      • Millionaire 200
      • Cat Fancier 100
                          User Image
                          User Image

Kar whistled as she walked down the grand streets of NY during a particularly sunny morning. Well, they were streets at least, and in Kat's opinion, slightly cloudy and windy still counted as a sunny day in her book. The wind tousled her magnificently wild mane of blond hair almost lovingly. She was in a great mood today, a great morning spending time with Jaemin and an invigorating sleep left her feeling fine. With a huge grin she continued to leisurely stroll down the long street. Her blue eyes, hidden behind aviator sunglasses, casted an occasional glance at the passing store windows, briefly looking over the wares. ''What a beautiful morning,'' Kat commented. She was currently strolling down to Jaemin favorite Korean cafe, looking forward to an excellently brewed cup of caffeine. Korean cafe might not sound like a caffeine station, but she knew all the shops and their intended purposes. Growing up in the city all her life had its quirks. As she pulled open the door to enter the oddly named little stop she put away her glasses inside her bag.

''Wanna to sit by the window, darling?'' She had no issue with being held captive in Jae's favorite café for the next few hours, maybe more. She brought enough money to keep her refilled for hours, and Jaemin to irritate her enough to drink it, lest she fall asleep in a booth, again. Not like she had anything else important to do today. Except for work. Not something she was looking forward to. Necessary evils were never fun. Today seemed to be a busy day at the Korean Cafe. Students and regular customers having walked in to take shelter from the weather while indulging on a steaming hot beverage of caffeinated goodness. The Cafe was laid out with the register and work station opposite the door. On the same wall as the door were four booths directly to one's left upon entry, with enough room in each booth to seat four people comfortably. The entire wall alongside the booths was simply a glass window, allowing the customers to see the outside world pass by and watch the storm brew. On the opposite wall, parallel to the window and booths, were two miniature lounges, with love seats against the wall and two mini couches on either side of them. Each set of furniture making a pseudo-square around a long rectangular coffee table, also made of glass. Wood would have been scuffed to easily with the amount of abuse the tables endured day to day. With the exception of the milk and cream stand to the right of the register, the rest of the establishment was open space, enough for people to stand around in and still allow others to pass them by. Students tended to study at Cafe due to its close proximity to the nearby streets, the heater didn't lessen the temptation to bunker down there either.

The waitress set the food down, Jaemin said something in a foreign language ''I keep forgetting you like exotic food.'' Katherina grinned as she hold back a laugh.''There is so much about you... I don't know.'' she added. Leaning back, she took a sip of her latte, enjoying the spicy drink, before she took the chance to observe the Jae before her. Besides the bow, which killed the outfit in Kat's opinion even if the colors were coordinated, he was dressed rather stylishly. How exactly they end up together? They were so different yet compatible. ''Hahaha Jae baby! You are crazy!'' Kat giggled, her hand cover her lips as she laughed. ''Hmmm facial hair does suit you but I prefer you didn't change. I want to remember just the way you are my love.'' her voice was soft and calm. Kat was slightly taken aback from his looks. His face was, well, gorgeous. With sparkling brown eyes, a bright smile, and dark hair framing his face, it took everything she had not to swoon at him. She leaned forward, elbows on the table, she gently rub her thumb across his upper lip to remove the cream. Kat place her finger into her mouth to taste it ''Taste like heaven.'' she playfully wink into his direction.

The cafe where they are is on a street that's not allowed cars, and there's always people walking about with shopping bags or their kids or their significant other. Kat always take the same window seat so that she can watch people, in case her book or company isn't holding her attention. ''What?'' she looked at him for a few moments, wondering what he was going to do next. ''Thank you for taking care of me yesterday. I wasn't feeling good.'' His brown eyes were staring deep into hers, looking rather fascinated at her possible explanation. Kat don't know what kind of answer he was expecting though. The whole story involving her health was too long for her to want to share right here right now, and quite frankly, this coffee was too good for her to want to stop drinking it. ''I'm not hungry... so we can leave when you are done with your drink.'' she leaned back into the chair. Hmmm what can spicy up the conversation between them? ''Who's not wearing any underwear?'' she whisper seductively while smiling. ''I'm not, my darling.'' Kat blow Jae a kiss. She slowly cross her legs together. Of course she was wearing underwears, but he didn't know that.

(NEW OUTFIT ) ll (at. Korean Cafe ) ll (MUSIC ) ll ll (ft. jaemin)

Bashful Sex Symbol

9,875 Points
      • Somebody Likes You 100
      • Millionaire 200
      • Cat Fancier 100

User Image
                                                        xxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                                        xxxxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯xxxxxx⋯x⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                        ccccccc JUST WHEN YOU THINK THE ROAD IS GOING NOWHERE x JUST WHEN YOU ALMOST GAVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS
                                                        ssssssssssssss THEY TAKE YOU BY THE HAND
                                                        cccxxxccc██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ and show you that you can
                                                        ccccxxxcxcc██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ and show you that you can

xxOOOxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dru caught his attention, she wanted an opinion about her dress. He turn around to look at the dress ''Drusilla De Luca, you look absolutely delicious. Come here,'' His hand found her waist. Their lips met in a sea of desperation as they kissed each other hungrily, needing the other more than they had ever before. She moaned against his assault as he prided her lips apart with his tongue, having a strong desire to taste the inside of her mouth. He gave a loud growl as his tongue massaged hers, kissing her deeply as one could as they stumbled backwards to the bedroom. He sucked on her bottom soft lip, drawing it into his mouth, before grazing her with his teeth. He released a breath of air as she kissed him back just as deep and hard, his mouth demanding more as his mouth moved in sync with hers. He felt as the back of his legs hit against the foot of the bed, his hands falling away from her face to clutch the sides of her black dress. They reached behind her small frame to unfasten the miniature size buttons. His own shirt fell onto the floor, exposing his perfect abs. Tony work out five days a week sometimes twice a day depending on the mood. Exercising his problems was a great way to keep in shape.

His mouth broke away from hers to look her over, the heat in his blue eyes devouring her. He felt like he was getting ready to combust as his deft fingers fumbled over the zipper, his hands moving upwards to push her dress off her shoulders to gaze upon her chest. She was like a Greek goddess. Even in underwear she look as good as a twenty something woman. They didn't have to speak words to know what the other was thinking. They didn't have to speak words to know what they both wanted. It felt right to both of them. It felt like the right time. It felt like the right moment to be together in every way possible. This wasn't something plan. It was the spur of the moment. This wasn't something meaningless. This was a big point in their lives. This was a big step that they were getting ready to leap over. They didn't have to discuss it. They could tell as they stared into each other's eyes, felt it in the way that they touched the other, and sensed it in the other's body language. They weren't going to shy away from this. ''I miss you mon amour,'' he whisper into her ear.

They both needed this like a drug. They both craved the others touch. They didn't need, or want anything romantic to make love to each other. They didn't need candles, or some grand fireplace. They didn't need soft spoken music in the background. They didn't need red rose petals, or glasses of champagne. They didn't need some special lighting, or a bathtub filled with bubbles to set the mood. They didn't need fluffy pillows, or satin sheets. They didn't need words of encouragement, or a poem written by William Shakespeare. They just needed to be here and now. To be here at this exact minute. To be in each other's embrace, loving until they couldn't anymore. ''Did you miss me?'' Anthony run down his finger across her chest. ''How badly you want me?'' he asked softly as his free hand stroke her cheek. ''What will you be willing to do for me, us?''

Anthony wrestled to unbuckle his belt, before eventually unzipping and unbuttoning them. He stepped out of them, and then he brushed them aside with his foot without moving his eyes from her face. Underwear party? He flash her a devilish grin ''Let me make love to you. Come here.'' The mattress sunk under his weight, Tony patted the empty space beside him. Inviting Dru to join him. Why was he doing this? To make his wife happy. A happy Dru mean he could go around screwing everyone he liked without she being crazy. It was cruel but he was a man, a men were cruel. They didn't have hearts, they didn't felt or care for women. They only wanted pleasure, once it was over they move along leaving a trail of broken hearts.

ft. Drusilla ll bedroom ll outfit

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Bashful Sex Symbol

9,875 Points
      • Somebody Likes You 100
      • Millionaire 200
      • Cat Fancier 100
                                xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

hmmh. needs more thinking.

( OUTFIT ) ( MUSIC ) ( CHURCH ) ( ft. JULIETTE )

Bashful Sex Symbol

9,875 Points
          • Somebody Likes You 100
          • Millionaire 200
          • Cat Fancier 100
                              User Image
                              User Image

Chuseok, new word added to her vocabulary. It was outrageous he point out what underwear she was wearing today only to tease her back. Boy he was in big trouble - she attempt to smack him when she was caught off guard by him. ''Oh-Uh'' Kat blush. It was like a cheesy movie scene, he holding her so close. She simply chuckled as he said something in his natal language. ''Jae... I love you.'' she mumbled under her breath. God! How could she be so selfish? How could she led him on into loving her when she was dying. How couldn't she? I love you. You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I don not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together. Katherina wanted to cry so hard and scream until her lung burst. Will she ever tell him the truth? Could she break his heart? Could she bring herself to break his heart, to erase his smile and push him into misery? No. She glare into his brown eyes. Jaemin my sweet love... I'm dying. I don't want you to be sad because you have show me happiness and if I could do things again I will do it just to be with you again. So please smile when I'm gone. I will always be watching over you my love. ''You don't how sexy you sound.'' Kat force a smile ''Gosh you drive me crazy.'' she added.

Jaemin was good at reading her so she wanted to keep him distract ''Let's go inside honey,'' Kat squealed in happiness as she dragged Jaemin inside the naughty store. Shopping. The best word ever. Her favorite pastime. Even if it's not for her, Katherina enjoy it. It doesn't matter what she is shopping for, just that she is. Just the word makes her happy. Just choosing something and seeing what it would be used for if she bought it is enough entertainment to make going an attractive idea. For instance, a large funnel. She immediately see Jae changing car fluids, she cooking an apparently delicious meal, or Jae putting it on his head and dancing like a drunken monkey to cheer up her on a bad day. And clothes. Don't even get her started on them. There's so much to choose from, so many styles! Men's, Women's Junior's, suits, dresses, blouses, jackets, shorts, skirts, jeans, pajamas, coats... It's so much fun to walk into a store, see a hundred potential outfits, and not even have to try them on her or anyone she is dragging along. The cahiers and workers are so entertaining. They look confused when she purchase seemingly random items without even appearing to look at them, but they know better than to ask, as they seem to think that people with enough money to buy the large pile of clothing can afford to be a little strange. Their reactions to her credit cards are just priceless. They make her glad she can store their expressions in her memory forever, to replay later when she is bored.

Jaemin is her favorite person to shop for. He has no idea what a new set of clothes could do for him. She really need to take over his closet sometime. Until she get that permission, Kat will slowly replace his worn outfits with perfectly fitting designer ones. If only he would accept more gifts! I'd be halfway through his wardrobe by now. ''Since you are here would you be so kind as to get me that back shoes from the top shelf while I finish snooping around? As long as you're here you might as well make yourself useful" then she disappeared back into the back room. Dumbfounded and mystified was the best way to describe his reaction as he look around the store. It was completely full of shoe boxes from top to bottom and that didn't include the ones hanging on the rack on the inside of the door. Since she didn't specify which box these black shoes might be in he just started pulling them off the shelves one by one. There were boxes marked Manolo Blahnik, Jimmy Choo, Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Carvela and these were just the black ones.

Five minutes later she return to his side ''The sparkling ones, for god sake Jae the black shoes.'' Kat laughed. Ok she was being mean but he deserve it...sorta ''I'm messing around with you baby. The black Jimmy Choo with the red bows.'' she pause to look at him, why did she need so many shoes? "Well let's see" she said as she sat on the edge of the chair. "There are four seasons so that's four pair right off, then there are shoes for formal occasions, shoes for casual occasions, shoes for inclement weather, shoes for special occasions, of course shoes for work and some just because the happen to be in style or the go with a specific outfit. Then of course there are specialty shoes such as trainers..." she pause, enough torture for one day. After she try on the shoes ask for three more pairs and snoop around some more with Jae, Kat decide to poke him again ''This is my favorite boutique, they have many fun stuffs in the back. Come,'' she invite him with her finger.

It was a sex shop. Surprise! ''Tatan,'' Kat flashed a naughty grin into Jae's direction. ''You still remember your birthday...'' She smirked when she thought of the blindfold she had surprised him with on one of his birthdays. She had blindfolded him as she straddled his hips, then had cuffed his wrists to the bed. He had played along with her demands of being in charge, but had, towards the end, released himself of the cuffs and flipped them over and whipped off the blindfold. She knew he would shake off the cuffs and flip them. She had planned the whole thing. She lay underneath him in a black lace dress that was completely see through, her hair was spread around her head like a blonde halo, and he couldn't help but take her. It wasn't until after their love-making session that he found out the dress had a slip for underneath it, meaning that if she wanted to she could wear it outside of the bedroom. And of course she did, the day after. Kat wasn't very fond of wearing lingerie at home but she did it time from time to please Jae among other things. He knew Katherina was adventurous when it came to sex. She had surprised him on more than one occasion. She was a lady in front of everyone she met, and a slut when they were alone. It was their secret. She chuckled to herself a few times as she looked through the products they had for sale. Kat chuckled to herself when she realized how many of their products were already in their bedroom, hidden away so no one wouldn't find any of it.

She smirked again at him ''We need a new set of puffy handcuffs and...'' Kat chuckled, she unbuttoned her red coat drop it on the floor Perhaps a leather coat..'' she seductively walk between the racks. Was it so bad she desire him? Right now, here. It was good the shop employees allow the customer to snoop freely people could be so shy around others. They were good for now. She hold the bunny costume for Jae to see ''Why don't you zip me up darling.'' she winked at him. It was an open invitation. She got inside the change room, quickly step out of her clothes to wear the costume.

(NEW OUTFIT ) ll (at. naughty store) ll (MUSIC ) ll ll (ft. jaemin)

Bashful Sex Symbol

9,875 Points
          • Somebody Likes You 100
          • Millionaire 200
          • Cat Fancier 100
                              User Image
                              User Image

It was a typical Friday night for the janitor as he was doing his job at Whispers. His name is Dash and he is 24 years old. During the day he is a part-time student, working on getting a degree in law. This does not leave him a lot of time for a social life, but he figure that he is young and after he finish his education; he will have plenty of time to socialize and make a few good friends. Since his parents cut him off Dash had to figure how to live without their money. So he got a job and even enroll in a few law classes. Usually his days consist of going to class from 8:00am till 10:00pm with a two hour break from 10:00am to noon. During this time he go to the library and do research. After his classes are done, he return home and work out in the comforts of his apartment. He never was a real jock in school and his body did not really develop any great muscle mass or tone until his early twenties. He really didn't feel any different about showing off his new found body, because he used to get some rude comments in high school, and it kind of went to his head. After his two hour workout and a small meal, he head to his night job which pays his way through college and barely covers the rest of his bills.

Dash don't have much extra money after monthly expenses are paid, so he typically ride his bike everywhere. He have a very nice 67 old Mustang that he spent two years restoring and customizing, but with his current income he really can't afford to drive it much. That was also his father favorite car. His night job is normally really boring as he is the only janitor due to downsizing. Whispers has kind of slowed down due to the economy. The owner of the burlesque kept him on because he was a hard worker and he was 'gay' so he wasn't after the girls. A minor lie... he was hundred percent a man. He just keep little Dash in his trouser. Dash usually start work after 4:30pm, by then the place was still quiet and empty. He try to hurry to get everything clean and straightened up so he clean up before eight. His schedule does not leave him a lot of time to socialize, even on the weekends he usually stay home to save money. Once he receive his trust found things were going to change. Dash used to party hard twenty four seven until they cut him off. Stupid will.

Anyway, as he began his night, he typically clean the restrooms, what a shitty job he have, he just need to finish college and get his own practice started, then he can hire some poor guy like him to clean up after him. After the bathrooms are finished, he clean the lounge, followed by the backstage rooms. The individual offices are always last because he tend to find them the easiest to do, only vacuuming and taking out trash. Picking up bras, n****e things, hats, and thongs was not part of his job but he secretly enjoy it. To some point. He used to date a french model who dump him the minute she found out he was cut off the will. That b***h. His heart heal slowly but it still hurt. Women could be cruel. He started on the backstage rooms. He kept hearing some clicking sounds coming from the stage. He continued to clean backstage. Dash made his way toward the stage, he noticed that the lights were dimmed down. Music was playing. ''That is weird...is too early for anyone to be here.'' Dash mumbled under his breath.

His green eye grew wide as he spot Charlie on the floor. ''Allow me,'' he offer his hand. ''You are trying too hard,'' he hold her hand between his, and pull her up. ''Why don't you try dancing without the music and the heels. First.'' Dash suggested in a flat tone. ''You are approaching this the wrong way. You are not having fun. Burlesque is all about fun and seducing, if you can swing your hips and smile while doing it you are good to go.'' he shrugged uneasy. That was only his opinion. ''So far you like it here?'' Dash asked, he began to clean the stage. Piling the chairs to make room for Charlie. ''I bet they are giving you a hard time...they will open up once you earn their trust. Don't worry.''

User Image

Bashful Sex Symbol

9,875 Points
          • Somebody Likes You 100
          • Millionaire 200
          • Cat Fancier 100
                    User Image
                    User Image

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
                    ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

William was slowly regaining consciousness. The weak light from outside the window was creeping through and hitting him directly on the face. He knew for it to be this far into the room already, it had to be getting a little late. Later than he usually allowed himself to sleep, and later then the kids usually let him sleep too. That was when he first noticed that something was amiss. William couldn't feel the weight on the bed beside him; the familiar sagging in the bed that always alerted him to his presence there, but something was off. Instead of that side of his body feeling the normal warm he'd grown so accustomed to it was... cold? He slowly opened his eyes, trying to clear the fog out of his head enough to make sense of this oddity. ''Huh-huh babe?'' William mumbled under his breath before snuggling back into his original position. Perhaps his handsome husband was cooking breakfast in a sexy outfit. Right...

''I have to get up...school...kids...'' He stretch out his other arm and repeat the same maneuvers as earlier. Slowly he lowered both of his arms to his sides, pressing them against the bed. He swiveled his body, his legs moving outwards and bending down till his feet found the floor. ''breakfast, uniform, car keys, blablablabla....'' He paused, still silent, still deep in his own thoughts. His socked feet were placed carefully on the floor as he sat cautiously on the ends of the bed, each hand still pressed firmly into the mattress on each side of him. He pushed off and stood up, unsteadily... Wake up to the rest of his life: he was going to get up, prepare breakfast, get the kids to school, go shopping, do laundry, then cook, then OMG it was about time to hire a nanny. Ian and him need to have the talk today. Somehow William manage to drag his sleepy a** downstairs.

His eyes were distant. Like he was trying to think and his mind was far away. Normally he would cook scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, waffles, donuts, and throw in some fruit but since he was sleepwalking William decide they will have cornflakes. He turn on the coffee machine then set the table. Pour food in the dog empty bowls and change their water. Rose and Adele were staying home since they were too little to go to school but the other four he have to drive and drop them off. It was a good thing he didn't have to get out of the car. Well he could drop off Adele at the ....but no he prefer to stay with his little girl as much as possible. So there he was enjoying his coffee while the bulldog chew and pull on his pajama pants. ''No! Sush! Bad dog! Ahhhg!'' he try not to spill the coffee over. Yeah welcome to the rest of his life. He was miserable. Why? He have everything someone could want? A family, a good husband, nice kids, nice home, brand new car. Deep down he missed his old life; only Ian and him. He raise his leg hoping Dover let go, but the damn dog didn't instead he was flying in the air.

wearing: outfit - with: dog - where: itchen
                                                                    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
                                                                    ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊

Bashful Sex Symbol

9,875 Points
          • Somebody Likes You 100
          • Millionaire 200
          • Cat Fancier 100
                                    xxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image
                                                                                            Three days before.

As mom moves the last of her things from the wagon and into their new home. Savannah take a quick peek down the street but instead catch a glimpse of a small figure down the street standing still. Obviously looking in their direction. Her cheeks flare and she quickly duck her head and move into the house.

Present time

She couldn't help checking her watch for the 30th time since coming down to the train station. The train was due half an hour ago, and the chilly June rain is coming down in sheets. The train finally pulls up and she quickly take a step towards it, searching the windows for a familiar face. People quickly begin pouring out of the train and all around her even in the rain are the sounds of reunion. Hugs and pats on the back and laughter. A few 'Hello!' and 'I missed you!' are thrown around. Finally she see him. Dad steps off the train, and right behind him steps off what she think are cops. "Savannah!" she hear him screech. She quickly wave a hand as they run over toward her in the rain. ''I'm home.'' his voice echoed in Savannah's head.

''No!'' Savannah wakes up. It was just a nightmare, her father will never come home and he will not hurt them anymore. She tilted her head into Eva's bed direction it was empty. Their new room didn't look, smell or sense familiar at all which was actually a good thing. The worst part of moving away, is keeping up appearances. Appearances, such as going to school time after time, the repetition almost painful—but necessary. It was the only way they could attempt to lead normal lives. It was going to be hard to start a new life with another freak living with them mom should just send Cy... away for good. Enroll him into a military school where they will turn him into a man or beat the crap out of him until he grow up. She will be the first to admit that her life isn't much of a life. She feel hollow, empty, null. She do nothing. She try to think of nothing. When she is awake she feel the sickening ache of having no one and wanting nothing, it quickly makes her tired. When she try to sleep the horrifying nightmares force her awake. It's a vicious cycle. Savannah live in a constant daze. Not quite asleep, but not quite awake. It's actually not that bad of a feeling.

Somewhere in the back of her mind she hear a whisper of her sane self, it tells her that she should probably eat soon. Her sane self is constantly getting in the way of her dazed self. New home old habits that will never die, she asked dibs on the attic or the farest room away from her freak brother. Evangeline and Anna end up sharing rooms which was awesome. Their room was the biggest, prettiest and it was practically another mini house. The closet was so big and spacious her clothes would fit just perfectly and still left plenty space for Eva's things. They even have their own bathroom so they didn't have to wait in line or take a cold quick shower during the mornings. The best part is that there was only one way out, the door which was always going to remain lock. Best way to keep unwanted people out.

Savannah got out of bed. Made the beds, pick the things off the floor and push the boxes out of the way before taking a quick shower. Ten minutes after she was ready to make an appearance. She lock the door behind her before she creep down the stairs and spot mom, both girls at the kitchen. Good. ''Morning.'' Savannah peek over her mother's shoulder only to discover she was cooking pancakes. ''I need a couple things so I'm heading to the mall. Hmmm... you guys want to tag along?'' she nervously asked to no one in particular. ''It wouldn't be a bad idea to upgrade your closet mother, we need to make a good impression around after all. Don't we?'' her voice was steady yet passive she wasn't looking for an argument so early in the morning. ''What you think Gracie?'' Savannah open the fridge it was empty ''Also we need to buy groceries soon unless we are on a diet that we aren't aware of mom?'' she chuckled.

( OUTFIT ) ( MUSIC ) ( KITCHEN ) ( MOM, GRAYSON, EVA )

Bashful Sex Symbol

9,875 Points
              • Somebody Likes You 100
              • Millionaire 200
              • Cat Fancier 100
                                  User Image
                                  User Image

The flood of warmth in her chest doesn't go unnoticed. Even though she know he is here for a reason, and she have to keep reminding herself of that reason. Kat can't help but think about how perfect this could be. She was sitting across from Jaemin, her legs pulled up on the bed and her bare toes curling up in a self-conscious gesture to hide them. Her hair around her like a cape. Teasing the pillow and her legs. Her cheeks red and her lips turned down in the tiniest frown. She was so into the sitcom they were watching that she didn't mind Jaemin going out. Or even considering the possibility to ruin his day with her sad news. She weakly weaved as he left. No she needed to properly say goodbye so Katherina get off bed. Tears blurred her vision before the door even close. She turn and lean her back against it, sliding all the way down until her butt hits the floor. Her legs curl in underneath her and she try to stay silent as she literally feel her heart break in two. She pull her legs up to her chest and wrap her arms around them. She sob into her knees as quietly as she can, not knowing how far Jaemin has gotten from the door yet. She miss him already. The moment he left she feel like her resolve left with him. She fight the urge to swing open the door, run into the street and throw her arms around him. To beg him to stay here with her but this was not a cheesy romantic comedy and she was not an actress.

Instead she dial up her mother, ask her to send the car for her because she was ready to go home. The black sheep of the family is coming home how thrill must her parents be - she was ready to stop fighting their wishes and simply accept she was a Grayson. She had responsibilities the she could not longer ignore or run from. What had got into her? True to be told she was scared of dying of transmitting her illness to Jaemin. He deserve better. He deserve a long life with someone who could give him kids and make him happy. Someone who could kiss him without been afraid of infecting him. It wasn't fair to lie to him. Fifteen minutes later she was showing her nanna what stuffs must be pack into the car's trunk. There she was standing watching how the mid age woman erase any Kat's trace. It was like she was never there. Clothes, pictures, basically anything that could connect to her was gone. Katherina place the lonely key on the table where she wrote down on a piece of paper I'm sorry before leaving the apartment.

Twenty minutes later

Katherina was standing in the middle of a room familiar to her. A simple white couch sits on a white carpeted floor. She look down and see that she is missing her shoes and the carpet feels lush beneath her feet. She curl her toes into it. A glass table separates the white couch from a wall size window. For some reason she can't make out much beyond the window, but bright sunshine shimmers in from behind the filmy white curtain. She can feel a breeze coming in and the curtains billow around the room. 'I'm in the kitchen darling' Kat follow the familiar voice into the kitchen. She take a deep breath and it smells like fresh bakery bread. She turn around to see that she is standing next to a tall kitchen counter that's attached to an equally white kitchen. She look up and lock eyes with the most beautiful woman she've ever seen. She giggled, which is something Kat only ever heard her do a few times before. ''Mother, do you need a hand?'' she asked.

"Oh no, don't worry! Don't hassle yourself! I've got it!" She waved her hand at Kat condescendingly and reaches down to pull a fresh loaf of bread out of the oven. She set it on the white marble countertop between them. "Don't exert yourself too much!" She giggled again. Kat can hear the sarcasm, but she is unsure what she's talking about. "Was I supposed to get that bread?" she ask. Curious about what. the. ********. is going on. "Oh no..." She said again. Smiling a brilliant, easy smile. Kat watch in fascination as she step around the counter and come over to her. She is not sure when it happened, but suddenly she is sitting on a white stool that matches the counter. She is afraid to move as her mom comes over and hug her. Kat have her back to the counter. She can't help the smile that comes to her lips, even though she was sad. ''I missed you too.'' Kat lie because that is what good daughters do. ''Don't be absurd. Now go change, Marcus made reservations we are eating out.'' Kat silently nodded.

Nanna Lucy show her around, her clothes were back into the closet. ''I can do it, you may leave.'' Kat close the door. There's a moment you know you're ********. Not an inch more room to self-destruct. No more moves, oh yeah, the dead-end zone. Man, you just can't call your soul your own. Katherina Grayson is not a good person. She knows it; she lives her whole life knowing it. She makes mistakes and watches as the people who are supposed to love her turn her away. Her mother looks down on her with judgmental looks; her father run away; her mother had being married more than a chick flick in a comedy movie. But Kat doesn't know how not to be so tragic. So she doesn't understand why people love her, adore her. She hurt the people who she love the most; she destroy everything that is good in her life. People should not aspire to be her. She wouldn't want to be her. She doesn't want to be her anymore. She doesn't want to hurt the person she love best, but she can't help it. She love the way people look at her, her golden hair and blue eyes sparkling with every turn or look. She love that women envy her and men lust after her. The attention is like an addiction, and once she get a hit she cannot control herself. She love that people notice her.

''Marcus is the fourth or fifth husband?'' Katherina asked, walking downstairs as she flash an intoxicating grin into her mother direction. ''Fifth. I told the ladies you were at Paris'' Kat made a face it was no surprise her mother lie about things she didn't like. ''I was? Tres magnifique!'' she mocked. Whatever she wasn't in a position to argue with her mother. Did time stop or turn slower? Katherina wonder as the old ladies gossip over lunch while the husbands bond over cigars and whiskey. She was sitting next to Mrs. Campbell and Miss Thorne. Her mother lead the conversation around paris and the lavish parties she plan to throw. ''Burlesque! Wouldn't that be an perfect theme for the party?''

(NEW OUTFIT ) ll (at. upper east side penthouse) ll (MUSIC ) ll ll (ft. mom)

Bashful Sex Symbol

9,875 Points
              • Somebody Likes You 100
              • Millionaire 200
              • Cat Fancier 100
                                            User Image
                                            User Image

Victoria Chandler is flawless. She can make a room light up, her friendly laugh, glittering eyes, and beautiful smile are enough to make any body like her. No one would ever be able to guess that she was a victim of emotional distress. As she stared out of the glass of her bedroom window in to the inner yard, she had never felt more alone and alone was something she felt very often. Victoria came to a realization in that very moment as she watched the guesses mingling around. She was on her own. Completely and with that thought her mind spun around. Gears that usually drove her were unable to form a proper thought, and so her heart broke. It broke into a million pieces because she knows that loving anyone be her kids or her husband is impossible. Victoria is strong, but even the strongest of people are unable to avoid the inevitable truth. Her eyes clouded with the dust of a life gone by. The happy times she had in her life, surrounded by joy and relieved of frustration and darkness. It was almost like she has never lived it. Like she has never experienced real joy and real love. Like no man ever actually thought she was beautiful, or if they did it was because they wanted her for their own vanity, their own selfish pride. She hates what she has become.

Victoria Chandler stood on the balcony of her bedroom, observing the Halloween party that she and her husband Mr. Chandler were hosting. The entire event had been as always organised to utter perfection. The elegant red and icy clue string lights which hung above the large patio of the Chandler manor glimmered against the dark night skyline. And the new Venice water fountain gave the scenery a certain romantic touch. Her dark brown eyes searched the patio for him. She knew that Mr. Chandler had invited Anthony Andersen but, he hadn't RSVP'd. And the fact that he hadn't made her feel anxious and even troubled. Since their last encounter, she had seen him a couple of times at the country club, and had come in to greet his family. But, it was really just an excuse to talk to him. Of course her husband knew about her affairs, how? That was the question that swirled inside Victoria's head. Mr. Chandler was a understandable man but he enjoy keeping her leash short too short for her taste, she couldn't retail back at her husband without raising his suspicions. She will have to let this one pass. Head high & sassy remarks were going to be her allies for tonight evening. Mr. Chandler was keeping close eye to her movements since he found out about the affair, quite frankly she was bored to be in his hands. He always had an utter motive, he wasn't better than her. A cough interrupted the train of thoughts ''Don't you know how to knock?'' Victoria asked while turning around. She made her way through the French doors of the balcony. Her Jimmy Choo heals clicked on the black and white marble.

Mr. Chandler stood with a glass of champagne in one hand and the other adjusting his black tie. He wore a dark red suit and had a rouge pocket square matching the tie. Her heart sunk and tiny butterflies flapped their wings fiercely in the pit of her stomach. He was ever so handsome. She felt like rushing to greet him but decided against it, because that might make him think her a little too eager to see him. ''I'm not a simple man to be with but I have a simple question. Do you love me?'' Mr. Chandler dare to ask which made Victoria uncomfortable but she didn't show it, she pace in his direction ''Contrary to what they say, the secret to staying happily married is secrecy.'' she reply as a tiny smile dance upon her red lips as she throw dagger from her eyes. ''Now, now, now, before you turn me to stone with that look, you left me with little choice, my dear.'' he place his drink on the table before meeting with his wife ''You b*****d,'' Victoria rolled her eyes away from him ''Is that worry I detect in your voice?'' she lower her glance for a brief instant before hitting him back, literally speaking, ''You've clearly become as delusional as you are selfish.'' And as that last thought left her, she found herself looking right into his eyes; dark brown on blue. For a fleeting second, she felt his eyes burn into hers, as if to see into the depths of her soul.

The last thing Mr. Chandler wanted was for Victoria to ride off into the sunset with another man. A part of her was certain that would hurt his pride more than loosing her. Maybe she belong with Mr. Chandler because even though he'd done unspeakably terrible things, he was the only constant in her life. When she fell, he was always the one to catch her. Sure, he'd take a few digs at her once she was standing on her own again, but that didn't erase the fact that he caught her time and time again. In a twisted way, she missed him when she was gone and crazy or not, felt the belong together. I really never have loved any woman the way I've loved you. Victoria step away from him her perfect lips reflect a frown as if his words had hurt her ''Just my luck. '' She turned around just in time to watch him walk out of the room and the last thing she expected to feel was guilt. Nonetheless, that was exactly what she felt herself being consumed with. He was once a good husband, but things got in the way. It was very small, but evident that a smile was begging to pull from the corners of her lips. She found his hand and gave it a gentle tug as she allow him back into her room. "I love you too," the brunette's tone was flat, but the fact that she was making an effort didn't go unnoticed. So he turn around and allowed her to lead him into the bedroom they once shared. ''Help me with the zipper,'' Thankfully Vera Wang had sent Victoria a new dress to wear to the Halloween party after hearing about the news surrounding the brunette queen. Victoria admired the red dress in the mirror. The bodice was encrusted with Swavroski crystals and the chiffon skirt started below her knees. I was mermaid style. With it, she wore black patent leather Manolos. She looked stunning. Her glossy curls cascaded over her shoulders and ended on her mid back. She was certainly a heart breaker. Victoria was keeping herself in her room for as long as she could. She dreaded going downstairs and greeting a house of unwanted guests. Thankfully her absence wasn't missed too much due to the entertainment her husband supplied.

( OUTFIT ) ( MUSIC ) ( BEDROOM ) ( MR. CHANDLER )

Bashful Sex Symbol

9,875 Points
              • Somebody Likes You 100
              • Millionaire 200
              • Cat Fancier 100
              User Image

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

The air in the night club was thick with tension, anticipation, and the thrill of the night. This is Dash' third favorite place to be when he's not having such a hot day on days like today. "Why don't we go somewhere more...quiet?" The girl on Dash's right whispered into his ear, her mouth slightly curled into a seductive smile. Swishing his glass of the strongest vodka in the club in a small circle, he replied, placing a reassuring arm around the young lady, "Be patient, wait your turn." Then averted his eyes back to the dancers. He was prolonging the kill. He wasn't really there though, not in mind anyways. No, Dash Grayson was in a drunken fantasy of a better life. A life he once had. He had everything. Not that he didn't have everything he needed. Bah why bother to go down that road. The night is slowly slipping into a blur with each drink. The perfect time of the night. The time in drunkenness when he can no longer focus on anything in particular and it's the last thing he remember before falling into the pitch black drunken state. This is the part that Dash has been waiting for all night long. He doesn't focus on anything but the drink in his hand, the girls beside him. This is his clarity. A utopia couldn't compare to this. He can feel his mind blowing up with the neon lights and the loud music.

''My place or yours?'' He then turned to the young lady beside him that he had been flirting with the most and slowly started inching his way up her neck and across her jaw line with his lips. His favorite way to mark his prey. Dash felt the other girl's rage she was envious. Oh well if she really want him that bad she could have him too. ''Come I know a way out,'' He place his arms around the girls, guiding them away from the crowd and into the back exit direction. They never made it to the exit. Let me go. Help. What is happening? Why are you doing this? You monster! Someone, anyone please help me. I don't deserve to live. Kill me! Yes, yes, Death know them by hard. Every time his darkest side took over he sorta black out. Well to be clear he didn't exactly black out but his darkest side got in control and he couldn't stop his desire to rip the souls out. Screams. Falling back into the darkness. He couldn't stand the look of sorrow in the last girl's eyes every time she saw him. After all, it wasn't completely her fault. She had been envious. And of course, to ease his own pain, Dash took advantage of her weakness. Low self esteem, neglected teens, social pressure, high school crap, bullies. Hmmm taste so good, felt so good whenever he rip their soul out from their bodies. If it wasn't for the light bulb hanging over his head the room would have been pitch black. The taste of the air around Dash was thick and bitter. The side of his face felt like it had been hit with a cinder-block. Who's knows, in the state he felt like he was in, it probably had. He sat up and groaned as pain shot through his side. it was a little hard to open his eyes but when he did he was taken aback by what he saw. He moved his lips and was greeted by a sudden mouthful of blood.

He was in the storage room with two dead bodies lying on the floor. ''Pity. To waste such a nice face,'' It was indeed a complete waste of new potential reapers, truth to be told he didn't feel they deserve it. So dead it is. Dash fix his clothes before getting out of the storage room. Quickly he mingle into the crowd. Ready to drive another poor human insane and into suicide mood. The mass of bodies dancing and moving against him was making him hungry, hungry for killing. He squeeze a few butts on his way to the bar like any hormonal horny teenager would. For Dash surprise Claude was already drinking. He seemed bored. Show no interest of dancing with strangers or drinking so much that it will make him puke. If he would be there dancing, he would stand out. But like he preferred, he took the role of the director, sitting in the sidelines, but still in full control of the situation. Talk about brothers with different mothers. Who was the human pet beside him? Blonde, sexy, strangely friendly towards Claude. Dash approach them ''Who is this feisty little huma-'' he lick his lips while glaring up and down at the blonde female ''humorous lady?''

Oh kids now days dress up like if life was a freaking carnival ''Your taste in women is...dubious.'' He run his hand up and down her arm, best way to read her thoughts and emotions. ''Can I buy you a drink?'' Dash couldn't take his eyes away from her. ''Are you here by yourself? '' he ask without even bothering to play nice. As long as he was touching her she would obey, nice freaking reaper trick. ''You want to dance, go now.'' Dash order then he release his grip. His attention was focus on Claude ''Is rude to play with your food. Claude you know better.'' he leaned against the bar. ''Now where is my sweet Emery? I want to do bad things with her.''

User Image

Bashful Sex Symbol

9,875 Points
              • Somebody Likes You 100
              • Millionaire 200
              • Cat Fancier 100

User Image
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                                                xxxxxxxxxx⋯⋯⋯xxxxxx⋯x⋯⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                                ccccccc JUST WHEN YOU THINK THE ROAD IS GOING NOWHERE x JUST WHEN YOU ALMOST GAVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS
                                                                ssssssssssssss THEY TAKE YOU BY THE HAND
                                                                cccxxxccc██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ and show you that you can
                                                                ccccxxxcxcc██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ and show you that you can

xxOOOxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

At first Nathaniel wasn't sure what had awoken him. It was still dark outside, and he couldn't hear any noises around him. He had a moment to consider how very quiet it was here compared to every other house he'd ever sleep in, maybe it was to do with the fact they were on the top floor in a penthouse suite. The moon had come out, and he could see the buildings very clearly in the moonlight through the tall windows at the end of the bed. The moonlight streamed in towards them, bathing the room in white. The first thing he became aware of was feeling comfortable, and warm and his wife moving around. ''Babe you are awake?'' Nate reached out to her, stroking her fingers, feeling her delicate bone structure in a whole new way. Instead of feeling like fragile glass under his, her fingers felt firm and strong. After a moment of consideration he dared to link his fingers in with hers, still ever watchful of a sudden surge of strength rushing through his hand and crushing her delicate one, that now felt tiny and feminine under his. The strength he could feel in her fingers reassured him, and he clasped her whole hand to his, palm to palm. His heart soared in his chest, accompanied by a new sensation of racing beats, which was this time caused by their touch, rather than by fear. Their hands felt natural together, warm and equal. Her whole body jerked away from his touch as she began to thrash her head from side to side. ''Shhhh I'm here. Shhhh everything is okay,'' Gradually she stopped moving and her breathing evened out as she fell asleep again in his arms. he wondered if she'd ever really woken up properly. Nate lay on the bed encircled tightly in Danielle's arms looking out of the window at the buildings, trying to calm himself down. His own heart had taken as long as Danny's to quieten and now he found himself wide awake while she snored very gently in his ear. It was uncommon for him to babysit his wife during a nightmare but he did it.

Later that morning. The next time he woke was more gradual, his first sensation that of extreme warmth, and a scent that was all Danielle surrounding him. Early morning sunlight was streaming through the windows, bathing the room in soft clean light. He realised that they were both moving slightly, and in a few seconds between asleep and awake he enjoyed her soft movements, moaning slightly as he stirred. He heard Danielle's voice somewhere in the distance asking him about work. Bah, if she knew he have been awake since one in the morning she wouldn't be asking that. He took in a deep breath, and was immediately enveloped by her beautiful scent. ''Don't you have practice?'' Answering a question with a question. Clever. Oh so she was feeling lazy and wanted to drag him into the laziness - Nathaniel gave her a smile. Now fully awake, and sporting award worthy morning wood, he took the opportunity to watch Danielle in the early morning light. He noted with concern the circles under her eyes, and wondered how restless a night she had had. Her hair was wild, again often a sign that she had slept like a baby, and as he looked around them he realised that the sheets were almost tied in knots at his feet.

"Baby?" Nathaniel wrapped his arms around her again with pleasure, while at the same time catching her eye and willing her not to look downwards as he pulled the sheets over them to hide his current predicament. Mental note: do not wear anything to bed with a gap at the front. But Danny was faster she pull the blanket over them, oh boy special treatment? He was considering ditching work if this was his reward. Time-skip. Nathaniel groaned deeply and lean away from her as she stood up. He felt tired, calm yet relief but didn't want to go on a second round. He turn on the TV hoping to hear the news on the stocks market. Minutes later his wife enter the room carrying junk food and beverage ''Snacks for breakfast?'' he was surprise. Where was the bacon, the eggs, the toast? He chuckled playful at her but didn't criticize her decision. She fed the dogs Sasha and Cherry ''Hmmm good,'' he nodded on her direction. If they weren't properly feed they will turn into real monsters and tear up the furniture. His glance was focus on the TV screen. She asked if he had missed anything important at work. ''Just the usual, nothing you need to worry about.'' Nathaniel tilted his head side to side ''Not hungry, but thanks'' with that he was back to his news.

Ten minutes later he lower the volume of the TV, he turn around to face Danny who was speaking about going to a party ''We are?'' he asked reading the phone screen. Chandler name highlight. Thanks but no thanks. ''Yeah I don't think so. I don't want my family to drag you into their war,'' he rolled his eyes away from Danielle ''I'm going to cook us something to eat.''

"s**t!" Nathaniel looked down despondently at the first pancake he had made that morning that actually looked like a pancake, which was now stuck to the terracotta tiles that covered the kitchen floor of the apartment. He looked down at the sorry mess he had so far created this morning. Obviously not well enough. He wanted to cook something for Danielle who he felt drawn towards her like a magnet, and had to shake himself to make himself walk to the kitchen to finish their breakfast. When he had originally left her in bed, he had hoped that she would remain there until he had mastered the art of cooking pancakes, though he was beginning to realize that that might mean she would need to sleep until lunch or diner. But then - I don't think I ever want that woman to get out of bed again anyway. Not that we had made it very far from bed so far in the last hours. With renewed determination. He rescued the pan from the sink, where he had thrown it in disgust minutes earlier, and put it on the hob to heat again. While he waited for it to be ready, he cleared up some of the mess he'd made so far, and drank his third glass of orange juice of the morning. As he waited for the pan to heat, he glanced down at the dogs staring back at him. Creepy dogs.

Nate returned his attention to the pan and added another lot of batter, hoping that this time things would work in the way they did for Danielle. So far he had 2 congealed lumps of goo sitting in the sink, both of which had steadfastly refused to be pancakes, and one half decent pancake, which was now stuck to the floor. He hadn't moved it yet, as if things didn't improve soon he was going to have to eat it. All this cooking was making him hungry. The batter in the pan looked like it was cooking, so he jiggled it a bit, but this time it didn't move around at all, so he jiggled a bit harder. Still didn't move. s**t.When Danny did this, a simple flick of her wrist would send the pancake somersaulting into the air, but that didn't seem to be working for me. He took the pan in both hands and jerked it roughly from side to side, flailing his arms wildly around the room. And it's still stuck! Meanwhile Sasha and Cherry were licking the half cooked pancake off the floor. This time his efforts in the kitchen paid off, and twenty minutes later he returned to the bedroom, now minus the apron, to find Danny sitting in bed waiting for him. He had finally managed to get the hang of pancakes and, even if he say so himself, they looked pretty good with some chopped fruit and whipped cream to go with them. Still cover in pancake mix, smelling like apples and half naked Nate sat on the bed, he carefully put down the tray of food ''Bon appetit'' he lay down by her feet ''You want to go to the Chandlers party? Why?''

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Bashful Sex Symbol

9,875 Points
              • Somebody Likes You 100
              • Millionaire 200
              • Cat Fancier 100
                        User Image
                        User Image

I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ (Tᴏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴇ) I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ (Tᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ) I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ Tᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ
                        I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ (Tᴏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴇ) I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ (Tᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ) I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ Tᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ

cocoloveherself

The annual back to school party that Rylee throws herself at the wellington building penthouse is occurring tonight, which means a lot is going on for the upper east siders. From getting manicures and pedicures and suits picked up from dry cleaning.

"You look so beautiful miss Chloe, pardon me but isn't that 'the dress' for the next line launch?" Marie, her maid said breathlessly, blown from Chloe's dress. ''Well thank you. Yes, it is from the new line I'm sure my mother won't notice is gone.'' Cee flashed a smile at Marie direction. ''Huh-huh your mother specified that dress couldn't leave the house...mi- Cee chuckled, it was time to go Dee was already at the party ''I will be careful. Promise. I have to go, Dee hates to wait.'' Cee picked up her purse and walked into the elevator. She could see Marie fussing about the dress, but Cee simply wave at her. What could possible go wrong tonight? Chloe was a woman of many faces and like any fashionista worth their salt she accessorised each impeccably according to the occasion. Her public face was that of the kind-hearted gracefully glamorous heiress; there she was softly spoken and kind and the ruthless gleam that normally sparkled in her eye was tempered by some kind of inner sweetness. She only ever wore glamorous provocative clothes, her wild light brown curls were allow to break free, and she wore her heels proudly as though they could turn her to the Upper East Side's version of perfection with just a click of the heels.

All of the rooms in the Rylee's penthouse were filled with the latest hit music that even the 19th floor could hear it. Bottles are clinking, glasses were getting sipped on, while the upper east siders were either socializing or dancing.

To: Dee
                                                            Subject: RE
                                                            where are you hiding?
                                                            xoxo, Cee

Chloe Lauren only cared about three things. Money, insofar as it applied to her being able to buy as many shoes handbags and one-off couture pieces as she wanted, sex, and Nadia. Cee cared so much about Dee in fact that sometimes it hurt just to even think about her. Like how it hurt to look at the sun, or how Cee imagined it hurt her father when she wasn't with him: sharp and aching with just a smidge of terror on the periphery to keep things interesting. So one could only imagine how did she felt last year when she move away without giving Dee a proper explanation. Of course Cee eventually told her bestie about it. Cee was back into her old world which consisted of champagne and ravish parties. Sometimes she asks herself why she even came back. Majority of the people forgot about her nor do they even care. That was what she wanted to believe. But with this fresh start, she was going to start doing things her way and live her own life. She sighed downing the rest of her drink. Maybe the city will give her something new to look forward too. Going for another glass, Chloe passed by the outside window view of the city in the penthouse.

''I will take one,'' Cee interrupted as she reached out for her third glass of champagne, intercepting and replacing it smoothly with a glass of orange juice. Freshly squeezed into an elegant wineglass, no ice, and decorated by thinly sliced Florida oranges and powdered brown sugar; it was perfect. Hold your horses Chloe, nothing can happen to the dress. She thought as the waitress walked away. Cee wonder where was the hostess and Dee hiding. Cee spot Mei without a furry companion, Matti with Jo with make her wonder if Gina was planning on showing up to the party. Just around the corner was Rylee and Dee. The female brunette made her way to them ''Hello Dee, Rylee, nice party.'' she flash a smile. '' That is my favorite song, let's dance Dee.'' Cee holds her hand. She has picked the perfect moment to arrive, one song finishing, the other begins. She's aware that she is slightly inebriated but all the same she can't deny the seductive effect of this whole scenario. As the first few bars of 'Obsession' begin she slips one arm casually around Dee waist as she dance against her friend. She doesn't quite know how but as the song continues the distance between them reduces. She can hear herself hum along with the music; the vibrations penetrate her body and begin to pool in the pit of her stomach. When the music builds she's aware of how intimate a scene they are portraying but she doesn't care. There is nothing sexually going on between Cee and Dee.

Three champagnes and Cee was already drunk things didn't look good for her. She was regretting stealing her mother's dress but that was not good enough for her to stop partying. Instead of allowing the guilty to eat her alive she grab Rylee by the wrist ''I want to be your obsession wohoho I want you...I want you'' she flip her glossy hair around as rocking her hips. ''I want you to want me. I want you to need me.'' she seductively invite Rylee to join them. Girl need to relax. Cee swing her hips side to side while lowering her body.

User ImageUser Image
                                                            I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ Oʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ Oʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ Oʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ
                                                            I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ Oʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ Oʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ Oʙsᴇssɪᴏɴ

Bashful Sex Symbol

9,875 Points
              • Somebody Likes You 100
              • Millionaire 200
              • Cat Fancier 100
                        User Image
                        User Image

cocoloveherself

They said everything came easily to Chloe. She was born with the sun shining. She was pretty, sweet, and rich, with a comfortable home and happy disposition, which seemed to unite some of the best blessings of existence; and had lived her whole life with very little to distress or irritate her. Her mother always expected the worst; she had a successful fashion company but still thought the world was a bad place, especially for her little girl. After her mother forth divorce since then she had made her life mission to protect Chloe from everything. Even if it meant that as much as Chloe loved her, she sometimes resented her from it. Since an early age Chloe was always in the company of a motherly figure. If it wasn't her mother, who sometimes had to be absent because of work, it was Marie. Who became a friend more than a maid. She and Chloe were inseparable, often going shopping, particularly when Chloe was feeling neglected. What a pleasant surprise when Cee met Dee, Nadie become the sister Chloe never had. Dee have immediately notice the dress ''You like it?'' she devilish grin into Nadia's direction ''I 'borrow' it from my mother's new collection.'' stealing the dress had been piece of cake, she felt powerful yet stupid and childish. But hey she was seventeen. Young and sweet. ''Thank you Dee, you look nice too.'' Complements were well receive.''Speaking of my mother she wanted me to ask you if you may be interested in modeling during the fashion week?'' Everyone know fashion week was the most important days a girl could dream to be part off. It was a honor to share the runway with well-known-models.

No one can deny those two were having the time of their life and who wouldn't? Free drinks & good music. Teenager paradise. Chloe was light headed but she was able to tell Nadia was way past that, giggling, laughing and screaming. Before she could protest about her friend's behavior Dee was proclaiming how much she love the song. Chloe play along until the song ended. It was now or never, she have to be the bigger person "Dee people are staring..." Chloe whispered trying to hide her face behind her brown hair. Whispers began to spread among the crowd as they watch until they both stop dancing. Well wasn't they at a party? Last time she check a party was code for fun. ''Dee are you drunk-ish?'' she try to keep the conversation between them. ''Okay dollie we are going to tune down the alcohol, we don't want to give them she noddled into the crowd direction ''something to talk about.''

Chloe look over her friend's shoulder ''What about Matti?'' she curiously asked now looking right into Nadia's eyes. Both girls had wavy hair, piercing eyes and smiles that could melt an iceberg. ''Oh Dee what are you planning on doing?'' she frown. Matti was a nice girl, looking to climb up in the social scale like any other girl. Sometimes Nadia could be delusional about those kind of girls. ''Just let her be Dee, she is only a sophomore.'' she shrugged non challenging, not wanting to start a confrontation with Nadia. ''Look there is Esme why don't we go say hi.'' She was aware that Nadia was not interested in being friends with Esme, and vice. However Chloe was not letting Nadia out of her sight. ''She looks lonely. Come on, be nice.''

She walk towards Esme and signaled one of the waitress for a drink. ''I see you are not big fan of parties." She turn facing Esme with a slight smile on her face ''Hi Esme, don't you look nice.'' she leaned into the couch, dancing was fun but been on her butt literally was the best. ''It is just me or there is a lot of strangers in these place.'' Chloe chuckled playfully ''Come on I don't know half of these people. What about you?''

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
              Manage Your Items
              Other Stuff
              Get GCash
              Offers
              Get Items
              More Items
              Where Everyone Hangs Out
              Other Community Areas
              Virtual Spaces
              Fun Stuff