Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
S.E.C.R.E.T.S. T.O. T.H.E. G.R.A.V.E.⇝ shh . . .
User Image
I'd fall for her, still, anyhow...

THE STORY
          Once there was a man who was the SILENT STUDIOUS guy who had fallen in love with a girl who was a GOTHIC CHICK. The Silent Studious male always followed her, loving and fawning over her constantly. She didn't know this at all, for she was too busy having a bit of a social life with her friends, the STEREOTYPICAL BLONDE and the MUSICAL PRODIGY. The SOCIAL BUTTERFLY saw what was going on, and she smirked to herself, deciding that she would gossip to everyone, under a mysterious name of 'X'.

Some of the males, the JOCK and the CUTE NERD, started to receive tips about their past girlfriend, the Gothic Chick, supposedly being stalked. So, along with a neutral friend, the SCHOLARSHIP STUDENT, they went to see what was really going on. They saw the Silent Studious one 'hiding in the bushes' ( though he was really trying to find his glasses which had been meanly taken from him and hidden somewhere near there ) and decided to drag him around, even though he pleaded with them to stop.

Now, the Gothic Chick was in study hall with the DRAG QUEEN so she only started to hear the cries. She had ran outside, seeing a very poor Silent Studious male bloodied and bruised from being hurt. The Social Butterfly felt terrible for being the cause of Silent Studious' pain, and she told her EX-BOYFRIEND what had happened. The Ex-Boyfriend conversed with the LOVE INTEREST of Social Butterfly's, and they decided that the best thing to do was to end his misery, not thinking she'd follow through with the idea.

But Social Butterfly did, ending up planning on how to ruin all relationships in the high school / college, knowing that if she could make everyone unhappy, then all would be well...

...and no one would ever suspect her of causing it all...

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

S.E.C.R.E.T.S. T.O. T.H.E. G.R.A.V.E. ⇝ shh . . .

keep your friends close,
your enemies
closer,
and your secrets
in your head...

because I KNOW EVERYTHING . . .

And I will TELL...
~ signed ' X '

Got a secret

Can you keep it?

Swear this one you'll save

Better lock it, in your pocket

Taking this one to the grave

If I show you then I know you

Won't tell what I said

Cause two can keep a secret

If one of them is dead…

●●● in character thread ●●●
●●● ooc and recruiting thread ●●●
●●● the characters' journals ●●●
●●● profile and skeleton thread ●●●

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
Tell me more, tell me more . . . did you get very far?

THE CHARACTERS

FEMALES . . .
          Gothic Chick
          xxxxxopen // reserved // taken
          Stereotypical Blonde
          Musical Prodigy
          Social Butterfly ( X )
          Love Interest

MALES . . .
          Silent Studious
          Jock
          Cute Nerd
          Drag Queen
          Scholarship Student
          Ex-Boyfriend

EXTRAS ( not in the opening story ) . . .
          Drama Queen
          Closet Case
          Medical Student
          Psychotic b***h ( Social Butterfly's twin sister )
          Aspiring Photographer

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

THE CONTENTS
signed ' X ' . . . { 1 / 15 } ◄
► THE STORY { 2 / 15 } ◄
► THE CONTENTS { 3 / 15 } ◄
► THE RULES { 4 / 15 } ◄

► THE CHARACTERS { 5 / 15 } ◄
► THE ACTORS { 6 / 15 } ◄
► THE SCHOOL LAYOUT { 7 / 15 } ◄
► THE SCHOOL COLOURS { 8 / 15 } ◄
► THE OTHER PLACES { 9 / 15 } ◄
► THE ' A ' STUDENTS { 10 / 15 } ◄
► THE ' F ' STUDENTS { 11 / 15 } ◄
► THE NEWEST TEXTS { 12 / 15 } ◄
► THE FLYERS { 13 / 15 } ◄
► THE RESERVATIONS { 14 / 15 } ◄
► THE STATUS . . . { 15 / 15 } ◄

what's a crush to do when he can't get through?

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
I love you . . . I walked with you once upon a dream . . .

THE RULES

Number One : GAIA ToS
          Follow Gaia ToS. If you break one of their rules, it's 'bye bye' for you.

Number Two : Legibility
          When posting, please...do not use tiny sizes for your narration. The tiniest you can go is size 10. Got it? Also, when your character is talking, please put " quotation marks " around it. You may bold what your character is saying as well. When your character is thinking, you can either put ' single quotes ' around the speech, or italicize their thoughts. You can do both as well, but it's not necessary. Also, at least post three paragraphs, with at least five sentences in each paragraph. The first post will always be the longest as well, since it's the introduction to your character into the storyline. No more than fifteen paragraphs ever, all right? And...try not to BS / fluff the paragraphs to make them appear longer--no long a** contemplation. ALWAYS WRITE IN THIRD PERSON, PAST TENSE when narrating ( when the character isn't talking ). This makes it so it is easy to see the flow of the storyline. Ah, and colours...please, don't use any blinding colour, like cyan...and don't use any colour that we need to highlight to read it. Use regular colours to dark colours...nothing too light. Also, make sure your post is 'prettiful'. What do I mean by that made up word? Why, I mean, add some spice and pizazz to your post. No one likes to see boring text without pictures/quotes/and words! Don't go overboard and make your post look bigger though--if I think it's too overdone, I'll let you know so that you can tone it down a bit. ALSO, differentiate between 'texting' and narration and talking. Since there's going to be texting going on, PLEASE make sure that people know it's a text that your character is sending, and not another addition to what is going on around them. Received texts are always going to say 'from so-and-so' and then say 'to so-and-so'. Outgoing texts from your character are going to be the opposite...and there will be a name there instead of so-and-so, of course. If I think of anything else to add on, I shall...

Number Three : Personality and Persona
          You may have...up to two characters, first off. If I think you're an excellent player and can possibly handle more, I'll let you know. Now, since this is a school-based role play, there's going to be very little violence. One of your characters, if you choose to play more than one, may in fact be sent off to the hospital...and maybe even die. If you want to let someone kill of your character, let me know first, so that I know. If you want to kill a character, please--let the person know of your plans to off their character. If they don't want their character to die, and I say 'let them live', then...tough noodles. That character'll live for now. Now, hopefully no one will die...after all, this is a limited character role play...so...yeah. We can't have everyone dying left and right. We do not want Mary-Sues and Average-Joes here. People have to have personality and some drive to live. Romance will be brought up in another rule. If you want to add in another character that isn't in THE CHARACTERS, then please ask me first before sending in a reservation for a non-existent character, okay? If I think of anything else to add on here I will, so don't be surprised if you find more.

Number Four : Profiling
          Now, onto the profiles. Fill out everything in the skeleton ( which can be found on the PROFILE THREAD ) and send it to me. I WILL DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT I want your character in the role play. After ( and if ) I accept your profile, I will tell you to post it in the Profile thread. When sending in a profile, send it in with 'got a secret, can you keep it?'. Get it? Got it? Good! If I think of more to add, I shall...for now, that's all for Profiles. To RESERVE a character, send me a PM entitled 'lock it in your pocket', and tell me who you would like to be. All right? : )

Number Five : Journalism
          Yay for journals! Each character will have a journal to fill out. It's not too hard to do--just keeping track of what you think everyone's secret is...and also your 'date / hate' list. This is where you keep track of how many secrets your character has and also any recent texts your character has gotten from ' X '...I may or may not add onto this rule.

Number Six : Romance
          If your character falls in love, well...isn't that dandy? HOWEVER, I do not want any cybering going on in here. IF YOU DARE do anything of the sort, you will be kicked out, head first, of the role play. If you want to discuss something with someone outside of the role play, I don't care. DON'T YOU DARE go further than kissing on here. There won't be all too much time for snogging though--you're trying to get through school, really...and to stay off of ' X ' s radar. Basically...you're allowed to kiss. I may or may not add more here.

Number Seven : FAQs
          How many characters can I be? :: I already answered this. But since you didn't read, it's two. Unless I think you're a good/great role player.
          How many times a week should I post? :: At least once a week. If you have something coming up that prevents you from posting, let me know. If you don't, I might delete your character if I don't hear from you.
          Hi...I don't like the role play. I quit. :: ...well, screw you. If you haven't posted yet, and you want to leave, then...just say so nicely. Say that this isn't what you hoped for it to be. Don't be rude. If you're rude, I'll put you forever on the black list. And you never want to be on a black list in my role plays...ever.
          How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? :: This...is random, and has nothing to do with the role play AT ALL. But...a woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood. DUH.
          Okay lady, I love you, buh-bye! :: ...bye bye random person...?
          What if I have a question that hasn't been clarified on here? :: Finally, a good question. Well, if that's the case, just shoot me a pm with your question in hand. ; )

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500

User Image
          THE ACTORS

Aspiring Photographer ....................................... no one
Closet Case ....................................................... no one
Cute Nerd .......................................................... no one
Drag Queen ....................................................... no one
Drama Queen .................................................... no one
Ex - Boyfriend ................................................... no one
Gothic Chick ...................................................... no one
Jock .................................................................. no one
Love Interest ..................................................... no one
Medical Student ................................................. no one
Musical Prodigy ................................................. no one
Psychotic b***h ......................................... Rhys Renau
Scholarship Student ........................................... no one
Silent Studious .................................................. no one
Social Butterfly ................................... master_of_snow
Stereotypical Blonde .......................................... no one

. . . these are a few of my favorite things . . .

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500

User Image
          THE SCHOOL LAYOUT
          Everyone in this role play is at least 16 years old...and the oldest they can be is 22. Why? Because, I don't want any freshman characters in this...and the grounds holds both a high school and college. Once again, you ask me why? Well, it's because secrets aren't bound to just high school...they can continue on to college.

The first building on the campus is the high school, being only two levels total. Not much to say about a high school, really.

The second building that one could come across is the student center. The student center has a game room, vending machines, comfy chairs, and a doctor's office in case anyone gets sick on campus.

The third building is the dining hall, where a few different fast food joints inside as well. The fast food places are Burger King, Sbarro, Taco Bell ( yum! ), and Toss! ( a salad place ). It is like a huge cafeteria down stairs, and it is open to the college students AND high school students.

The fourth building is the annunciation center, where the top floor is for psychology / theology classes, the main middle floor is for art classes and the mac lab, and the bottom / lower floor is for music classes and also where the theatre stands. Balcony seats are available on the main level.

The fifth building is the library and the tudor center. Not much else to discuss here, except don't hand your books in late, or else you'll have to pay a fee.

The sixth building is the science wing. In here, all of the science labs are, along with a few different computer labs. The bottom floor is for math classes.

The seventh building is the teaching building, where the classes for education, foreign languages, and english classes are held. Top / fourth floor is Spanish / Italian classes. The third floor is for English / French / German classes. The second floor is for Education classes. The bottom floor is for the teacher's offices and a few more computer labs. The bad thing about this old building is that they don't have any elevators.

The eighth building is the Braig's offices. This is for registration, financial aid...all the boring things. The worst thing--they don't have vending machines!

The ninth and tenth building are dorms for the students. Nothing to really say besides that really. One is for boys and the other is for girls.

If you have anything to about the buildings / campus, please shoot me a PM with your questions, comments, and concerns!

According to you, I'm stupid, I'm useless, I can't do anything right . . .

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
. . . wake me up inside . . .

THE SCHOOL COLOURS

100 x 50 icons
          User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

200 x 100 icons
          User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
          User Image

banners
          User Image
          [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/s-e-c-r-e-t-s-t-o-t-h-e-g-r-a-v-e/t.62849879/][img]http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h319/discord_envy_and_deceit/Decorated images/shh_by_OMFGadrianna-1-2.jpg[/img][/url]

** note :: if you want any of these images, please, tell me which one you'd like. THESE ARE FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES ONLY! If I dare see these used other wise, there will be a penalty! **

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
I ain't heard from you in three damn nights!

THE OTHER PLACES

affiliates
          { we're lacking them . . . }

// if you want to send in a banner, make sure that they're either 100 x 50 OR 200 x 100. There is no fee to be an affiliate! //

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
Your love . . . is my drug . . .

THE ' A ' STUDENTS
          The White List

master_of_snow
for creating this role play! I AM GOD HERE . . . or at least closest to the Heavens . . .

-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-
for always joining my random role plays . . . well, most of the time anyway. She's my loyal 'servant', lolz. But not really. She's always there . . . and that is something that everyone needs -- someone to always be there for you. Thank you, Minaki, for being there for me.

xDaNCeD InTo THe NiGHTx
for being an awesome role player. And still staying in communication with me even though she was most likely in pain. THAT'S WHAT I CALL A GREAT PERSON! I won't say anything else about it, because I don't want to gossip...but I hope everything turns out all right for her!

Rhys Renau
for being LITERATE! I HATE ONE LINERS, AS DOES SHE! She always joins my 'original' role plays, 9 times out of 10. So, she deserves to be on my white list.

Vince H8
for just being AWESOME. I'm serious here folks--he just is great.

Delita_Norgoth
for being my poetic guy! There may be a Gaian wedding in the future between us! : )

** if you do great things for me or are a great role player, you'll probably be posted up on my white lists! **

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

THE ' F ' STUDENTS
          The Black List

Doc Apples
          for just leaving my role plays because he was 'bored'. DON'T FOLLOW IN HIS EXAMPLE! EVER!

Taku Taku Chan
          for saying my role plays had too much drama ( which she had caused ) and left for that reason. She's a b***h, people. If you ever see her trying to join a role play you're in or created, don't accept her, because she'll most likely leave.

Dearest Sweet Melothy
          for being a witch with a capital B. She went by a few different names, and I bet anything she'll change her name again. Just watch out for her...I'm probably NEVER letting her in any of my role plays EVER again...

** don't ever make this list . . . ever **

. . . I couldn't leave her if I tried . . .

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
. . . see that girl, watch that scene . . .

THE NEWEST TEXTS
          Reminders / Updates / Events

{ nothing yet }

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500

User Image

THE FLYERS

day of the week
SUN // MON // TUES // WED // THURS // FRI // SAT

time of day
AM // PM
12:00 - 1:00 // 1:00 - 2:00 // 2:00 - 3:00 // 3:00 - 4:00 // 5:00 - 6:00 // 6:00 - 7:00 // 7:00 - 8:00 // 8:00 - 9:00 // 9:00 - 10:00 // 10:00 - 11:00 // 11:00 - 12:00

month of the year
JAN // FEB // MARCH // APR // MAY // JUNE // JULY // AUG // SEPT // OCT // NOV // DEC

season
SPRING // SUMMER // FALL // WINTER

number of days in

She's got a lot of pretty pretty boys that she calls 'friends' . . .

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500

User Image

THE RESERVATION

. . . what should go here?

we'll carry on . . .

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
. . . two can keep a secret if one of them is dead . . .

THE STATUS

accepting
closed
dead // desperate // dying
full // forgotten
hiatus
invitation only
open for posts
// open for profiles
semi - hiatus
satisfied

Quick Reply