rules go here

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
gingers

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Molly C. Quinn xxxxx Elena Satine xxxxx Amber Tamblyn xxxxx Bryce Dallas Howard xxxxx Emily Browning xxxxx Emma Stone

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Hayley Williams xxxxx Helena Bonham Carter xxxxx Jayma Mays xxxxx Lily Cole xxxxx Lindy Booth

brunettes

Anna Paquin xxxxx Elena Satine xxxxx Amber Tamblyn xxxxx Ryan Reynolds xxxxx Nina Dobrev xxxxx Ashley Greene

BoA Kwon xxxxx Chris Colfer xxxxx Chris Hemsworth xxxxx Chris Pine xxxxx Christian Kane xxxxx Christina Ricci

David Duchovny xxxxx Eliza Dushku xxxxx Ellen Page xxxxx Emily Browning xxxxx Freddie Highmore xxxxx Ginnifer Goodwin

Grant Gustin xxxxx Heath Ledger xxxxx Helena Bonham Carter xxxxx Ian Harding xxxxx Jackson Rathbone xxxxx James Marsters

James McAvoy xxxxx James Roday xxxxx Jesse McCartney xxxxx Jonas Armstrong xxxxx Josh Holloway xxxxx Kellan Lutz

Kyle Gallner xxxxx Liev Schreiber xxxxx Lily Collins xxxxx Michael Fassbender xxxxx Neil Patrick Harris xxxxx Nicholas Hoult

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Peter Facinelli xxxxx Taylor Kitsch xxxxx Zac Effron xxxxx Jamie Dornan xxxxx Andrew Lee Potts

blondes

Anna Paquin xxxxx Alex Pettyfer xxxxx Amanda Seyfried xxxxx Blake Lively xxxxx Emma Watson xxxxx Bryce Dallas Howard

Cam Gigandet xxxxx Chris Hemsworth xxxxx Dianna Argon xxxxx Emilie de Ravin xxxxx Hannah Spearritt xxxxx James Marsters

January Jones xxxxx Jennifer Lawrence xxxxx Jesse McCartney xxxxx Jessica Alba xxxxx Josh Holloway xxxxx Leonardo DiCaprio

User Image User Image User Image User Image
Neil Patrick Harris xxxxx Peter Facinelli xxxxx Taylor Swift xxxxx Tom Felton

black hair

Adam Lambert xxxxx Daniel di Tomasso xxxxx BoA Kwon xxxxx Booboo Stewart xxxxx Christina Ricci xxxxx Darren Criss

Ginnifer Goodwin xxxxx Ian Harding xxxxx Johnny Depp xxxxx Jonathan Rhys Meyers xxxxx Matt Bomer xxxxx Taylor Lautner

User Image
Zachary Quinto

blue hair

User Image
Adam Lambert

pinkettes

User Image
Dianna Argon

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
let the games begin!!

pick a character, any character.

which ever character you play as, however, now becomes you. Or rather, you become that character. Who's controlling who now?

the way of the game is as follows ::

select a character
example = > Marth ( Fire Emblem, SSBB )
User Image

reserve format ::
User Image xxx User Image
Antony Edwards ~> M A R T H
tab tab my platform is Wii but my home is in AMERICA . . .
can I escape? ---- [ Leonardo DiCaprio ]
x x x x x let the game "Fire Emblem" begin . . . { master-of-snow }

so, it goes like this ::
[img]100 x 100 icon of game character[/i] [color=white]xxx[/color] [img]100 x 100 of singer/actor/model[/img]
[size=15][color=1]full name of regular person[/color][/size] ~> [size=10][color=2]C H A R A C T E R ' S N A M E[/color][/size]
:tab::tab:[size=11]my platform is [b]game console[/b] but my home is in [b]COUNTRY[/b] . . .
[size=11][i]can I escape? ----[/i] [ singer/actor/model used ][/size]
[size=9][color=white]x x x x x[/color] let the game "game the character is from" begin . . . { your gaian username }[/size]

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
master-of-snow
How to Get Accepted to Hogwarts

Actually, Hogwarts has no way to have people actually sign up for Hogwarts. A magical quill at Hogwarts detects the birth of magical children and writes their names into a large parchment book . . .

But on to getting into this role play. We have no magical quill that writes into a large parchment book. So, sending in your reservations, you should fill out the below skeleton, and send it via pm entitled 'I would like to get sorted!'.

[IMG]100 x 100[/IMG]
      [size=13][color=1]full name[/color][/size]
      [size=12][color=2]# year[/color] in the house of [color=2]one of the four houses[/color][/size]
      [size=11]controlled by [color=3]your username[/color][/size]

for professors, fill this out, and send it in with 'I'm already sorted!' ::

[IMG]100 x 100[/IMG]
      [size=13][color=1]full name[/color][/size]
      [size=12][color=2]Professor[/color] of [color=2]subject[/color][/size]
      [size=11]controlled by [color=3]your username[/color][/size]

After sending in your reservations and seeing that you have been qualified to join, it's now on to the next part! After getting all your items together for the school year, send us in your profile via pm, and entitle it 'ready for the school year!'.

[align=center][img]image of character. please no taller than 300 and no wider than 600.[/img][/align]
      [align=right][size=18]character's first and last name[/size]
      [size=15]# year in HOUSE NAME[/size][/align]
      [align=center][size=13]let's shed some light . . . [i]LUMOS[/i]![/size][/align]
      [size=12]Name[/size] ://: [size=11]character's full name[/size]
      :tab:[size=12]Age[/size] ://: [size=11]age. written out please.[/size]
      :tab::tab:[size=12]Blood-line[/size] ://: [size=11]Muggle born ( mud blood is a mean term that we will NOT be using in profiles. thanks! ), half blood, pure blood.[/size]
      :tab::tab::tab:[size=12]Eye colour[/size] ://: [size=11]colour[/size]
      :tab::tab::tab::tab:[size=12]Hair colour[/size] ://: [size=11]colour[/size]
      :tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[size=12]Gender[/size] ://: [size=11]male or female[/size]
      :tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[size=12]Wand[/size] ://: [size=11]#". type of wood. what's in the center.[/size]
      :tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[size=12]Broomstick[/size] ://: [size=11]if they have one. IF THEY DO NOT HAVE ONE, leave blank.[/size]
      :tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[size=12]Companion[/size] ://: [size=11]owl, cat, rat. If you want something BESIDES those three options, ask me first![/size]
      :tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[size=12]Patronus[/size] ://: [size=11]everyone should have a patronus. HOWEVER, I only want one of each. If you choose something that someone already put down, I'm going to tell you to choose again.[/size]
      :tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[size=12]Animagus[/size] ://: [size=11]only if you're REALLY great at role playing will I let your character even CONSIDER being an Animagus. Only older students / teachers may have this ability. Thank you.[/size]

[align=center][size=13]let's have you open up a bit to us . . . [i]ALOHOMORA[/i]![/size]
      [size=12]Quidditch?[/size] ://: [size=11]do they play quidditch? if so, what possition? Only second years and up may have this option. There can be more than the required amount for each team. HOWEVER, I have the ability to dock people from the teams.[/size]
      [size=12]Best friend[/size] ://: [size=11]if you've set it up with someone to have best friends, go on ahead and fill this in![/size]
      [size=12]Worst Enemy[/size] ://: [size=11]if you've set it up with someone to have enemies with, go on ahead and fill this in![/size]
      [size=12]Favorite BBEFB flavor[/size] ://: [size=11]check the link in the posts to figure out which flavour your character will like. You may have more than one like.[/size]
      [size=12]Favorite Sweets[/size] ://: [size=11]remember the trolley on the train? The one that comes around with the different sweets? Well, besides Bertie Bott's, pick a sweet![/size]
      [size=12]Favorite Class[/size] ://: [size=11]forget what classes there are? It's all right -- I have a list of them in a separate post! If you're a first year, you shouldn't fill this in yet.[/size]
      [size=12]Favorite Store[/size] ://: [size=11]in DIAGON ALLEY! Perhaps another alley, but Diagon is the one I'm MOST focusing on.[/size]
      [size=12]Family members[/size] ://: [size=11]have family? please write![/size]

[size=13]hm, we haven't cleaned the surface yet . . . [i]SCOURGIFY[/i]![/size][/align]
      [size=12]Personality Disorders[/size] ://: [size=11]list down some personality features of your character![/size]
      :tab:[size=12]Check List[/size] ://: [size=11]at least five likes[/size]
      :tab::tab:[size=12]Don'ts[/size] ://: [size=11]at least five dislikes[/size]

[align=center][size=13]who's behind that curtain . . . [i]REVELIO[/i]![/size]
      [size=12]My hidden master[/size] ://: [size=11]your Gaian username![/size][/align]

For professors, please fill out this version of the profile. Entitle the PM 'My Lesson Plans'.

[align=center][img]image of character. please no taller than 300 and no wider than 600.[/img][/align]
      [align=right][size=18]character's first and last name[/size]
      [size=15]Professor of CLASS TAUGHT[/size][/align]
      [align=center][size=13]let's shed some light . . . [i]LUMOS[/i]![/size][/align]
      [size=12]Name[/size] ://: [size=11]character's full name[/size]
      :tab:[size=12]Age[/size] ://: [size=11]age. written out please.[/size]
      :tab::tab:[size=12]Blood-line[/size] ://: [size=11]Muggle born ( mud blood is a mean term that we will NOT be using in profiles. thanks! ), half blood, pure blood.[/size]
      :tab::tab::tab:[size=12]Eye colour[/size] ://: [size=11]colour[/size]
      :tab::tab::tab::tab:[size=12]Hair colour[/size] ://: [size=11]colour[/size]
      :tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[size=12]Gender[/size] ://: [size=11]male or female[/size]
      :tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[size=12]Wand[/size] ://: [size=11]#". type of wood. what's in the center.[/size]
      :tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[size=12]Head of House[/size] ://: [size=11]if they are one of the four house heads, state which house they are the head of! If not, leave blank.[/size]
      :tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[size=12]Companion[/size] ://: [size=11]owl, cat, rat. If you want something BESIDES those three options, that's all right. They don't need to have one though.[/size]
      :tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[size=12]Patronus[/size] ://: [size=11]everyone should have a patronus. HOWEVER, I only want one of each. If you choose something that someone already put down, I'm going to tell you to choose again.[/size]
      :tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[size=12]Animagus[/size] ://: [size=11]only if you're REALLY great at role playing will I let your character even CONSIDER being an Animagus. Only older students / teachers may have this ability. Thank you.[/size]

[align=center][size=13]let's have you open up a bit to us . . . [i]ALOHOMORA[/i]![/size]
      [size=12]Quidditch Coach?[/size] ://: [size=11]are they the Quidditch coach? if so, that's AWESOME! if not, leave blank.[/size]
      [size=12]Best friend[/size] ://: [size=11]if you've set it up with someone to have best friends, go on ahead and fill this in![/size]
      [size=12]Worst Enemy[/size] ://: [size=11]if you've set it up with someone to have enemies with, go on ahead and fill this in![/size]
      [size=12]Favorite BBEFB flavor[/size] ://: [size=11]check the link in the posts to figure out which flavour your character will like. You may have more than one like.[/size]
      [size=12]Favorite Sweets[/size] ://: [size=11]remember the trolley on the train? The one that comes around with the different sweets? Well, besides Bertie Bott's, pick a sweet![/size]
      [size=12]Class Taught[/size] ://: [size=11]that's pretty straight forward, right?[/size]
      [size=12]Favorite Store As A Child[/size] ://: [size=11]in DIAGON ALLEY! Perhaps another alley, but Diagon is the one I'm MOST focusing on.[/size]
      [size=12]Family members[/size] ://: [size=11]have family? please write![/size]

[size=13]hm, we haven't cleaned the surface yet . . . [i]SCOURGIFY[/i]![/size][/align]
      [size=12]Personality Disorders[/size] ://: [size=11]list down some personality features of your character![/size]
      :tab:[size=12]Check List[/size] ://: [size=11]at least five likes[/size]
      :tab::tab:[size=12]Don'ts[/size] ://: [size=11]at least five dislikes[/size]

[align=center][size=13]who's behind that curtain . . . [i]REVELIO[/i]![/size]
      [size=12]My hidden master[/size] ://: [size=11]your Gaian username![/size][/align]

You may spruce it up with some colour if you'd like! This is just a standard profile. After I accept your profile, you may post it in the APPROPRIATE profile thread. And then you may start posting with your character getting on the train! Or start with them getting their class room ready!
page 34

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
master-of-snow
symbols for the animals

❀ Flower
            ❀ Asagao {{ morning-glory }} = color is cornflowerblue
            tab Symbolizes :: Morning to afternoon pet. Destined to be loved. Love clouds judgement. Does not always complete tasks.
            ❀ Kiku {{ chrysanthemum }} = color is goldenrod
            tab Symbolizes :: Sunny attitude. Perfect or almost perfect in everything they do. Live long and are usually without any illness in their life time.
            ❀ Suisen {{ narcissus // daffodil }} = color is #EEC900
            tab Symbolizes :: Can foretell misfortune. If kept near you, can give you luck and wealth. May fall in love with their own reflection.
            ❀ Bara {{ rose }} = color is #FFC1C1
            tab Symbolizes :: Love that will last forever. Prone to bleeding -- perhaps have some blood sickness. May be prone to being dramatic.
            ❀ Yuri {{ lily }} = color is deeppink
            tab Symbolizes :: may not live too long. Pure. Virgins. Chaste. Friendly. Devoted. May bring wealth and prosperity. Very sympathetic.
            ❀ Himawari {{ sunflower }} = color is orange
            tab Symbolizes :: Bright and cheerful. Brings happiness wherever they walk. May help find things. Very fertile. May become rather tall.
            ❀ Churippu {{ tulip }} = color is red
            tab Symbolizes :: Not too romantic, but can be very nice to have next to one's self. They are a well rounded pet. Lives a normal length life.
            ❀ Hinagiku {{ daisy }} = color is green
            tab Symbolizes :: Pure. Innocent. Loyal lover. Beautiful. Patient and simple. A family friendly pet.
            // may add more flowers later on //

✧ Animal Associated Additions
            ✧ Tsuno {{ antler // horn }} = color is sandybrown
            tab Symbolizes :: Defensive. Protective. Will fight if necessary.
            ✧ Kiba {{ fang // tusk }} = color is brown
            tab Symbolizes :: Biters. Will attack for no reason whatsoever. Will not stop -- like a berserker mode.
            ✧ Shippo {{ tail }} = color is grey
            tab Symbolizes :: Can change into full animal and full human forms. Is not good for defenses. Great 'lap animals'.
            ✧ Zoge {{ ivory, tusk }} = color is steelblue
            tab Symbolizes :: High priced. In life and death, they are very valuable.
            // may add more things later on //

♪ Happy Place
            ♪ Shima {{ island }} = color is burlywood
            tab Symbolizes :: they come from an island. They enjoy living on islands. Love swimming and good at water sports.
            ♪ Umi {{ sea }} = color is darkblue
            tab Symbolizes :: they were born either in or near the ocean / sea. They tend to be able to hold their breath underwater for quite a long time.
            ♪ Sabaku {{ desert }} = color is tan
            tab Symbolizes :: may need to be in drier climates. Can survive a long time without nutrients and water.
            ♪ Kazan {{ volcano }} = color is darkred
            tab Symbolizes :: extreme high temperature and lava does not kill them. May have been found in a volcano.
            ♪ Mori {{ forest }} = color is darkgreen
            tab Symbolizes :: in moderate temperatures this pet will survive. Loves shade and trees.
            // may add more things later on //

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Types of Pets Available

Saru {{ monkey }}
            count :: o males || o females

Inu {{ dog }}

Neko {{ cat }}

Nezumi {{ mouse }}

Kingyo {{ goldfish }}

Hebi {{ snake }}

Tokage {{ lizard }}

Suzume {{ sparrow }}

Pengin {{ penguin }}

Yagi {{ goat }}

Kitsune {{ fox }}

Tanuki {{ badger }}

Kuma {{ bear }}

Shika {{ deer }}

Iruka {{ dolphin }}

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
ENGLISH = JAPANESE
aɪʀ = κuucнuu
anɢeʟ = enᴊeʀu
aᴘᴘʟe = ʀɪnɢo
aᴘʀɪcoт = anzu
aᴘʀɪʟ = sнɪɢaтsu
aʀтɪcнoκe = āтɪcнōκu
auɢusт = нacнɪɢaтsu
avocaᴅo = aвoɢaᴅo
aʟʟɪɢaтoʀ = wanɪ
anт = aʀɪ
aʀmaᴅɪʟʟo = aʀumaᴊɪʀo

вaᴅɢeʀ = тanuκɪ
вamвoo sнooт = тaκenoκo
вanana = вanana
вaт = κōmoʀɪ
вeans = mame
вean sᴘʀouтs = moʏasнɪ
вeaʀ = κuma
вʟacκ = κuʀoɪ
вʟacκ вean = κuʀomame
вʟacκвeʀʀʏ = вuʀaκκuвeʀī
вʟue = aoɪ
вʟueвeʀʀʏ = вuʀūвeʀī
вʀɪɢнт = aκaʀuɪ
вʀoccoʟɪ = вuʀoκκoʀī
вʀown = cнaɪʀo
вuʀᴅocκ = ɢoвō

cameʟ = ʀaκuᴅa
canᴅʟe = ʀousoκu
canтaʟouᴘe = masuκu meʀon
caʀʀoт = nɪnᴊɪn
caт = neκo
cauʟɪғʟoweʀ = κaʀɪғuʀawā
ceʟeʀʏ = seʀoʀɪ
cнeʀʀʏ = saκuʀanвo
cнeʀuв = тensнɪ
cнesтnuт = κuʀɪ
cow = usнɪ
coʀn = тōmoʀoκosнɪ
cʀanвeʀʀʏ = κuʀan вeʀī
cʀɪmson = sнɪnκu
cʀʏsтaʟ ᴊeʟʟʏ = owan κuʀaɢe
cucumвeʀ = κʏūʀɪ
cнɪcκen = nɪwa тoʀɪ
cʀaв = κanɪ
cʀane = тsuʀu
cʀow - κaʀasu

ᴅaʀκ = κuʀo
ᴅecemвeʀ = ᴊuunɪɢaтsu
ᴅeeʀ = sнɪκa
ᴅemonɪc = aκuʀaɪ
ᴅoɢ = ɪnu
ᴅoʟᴘнɪn = ɪʀuκa
ᴅonκeʏ = ʀoвa
ᴅucκ = aнɪʀu

eaʀтн = cнɪ
eɢɢᴘʟanт = nasu
eʟeᴘнanт = zō
eaɢʟe = wasнɪ

ғaʟʟ = aκɪ
ғeвʀuaʀʏ = nɪɢaтsu
ғɪʀe = κa
ғox = κɪтsune
ғɪʀeғʟʏ = нoтaʀu

ɢɪʀaғғe = κɪʀɪn
ɢoaт = ʏaɢɪ
ɢoʟᴅ = κɪnɪʀo
ɢoʟᴅғɪsн = κɪnɢʏo
ɢʀaᴘes = вuᴅō
ɢʀaʏ = нaɪɪʀo
ɢʀeen = mɪᴅoʀɪ
ɢʀeen вeans = ao mame

нeᴅɢeнoɢ = нaʀɪnezumɪ
нɪᴘᴘoᴘoтamus = κaвa
нoʟʟʏ = нɪɪʀaɢɪ
нoneʏ = нacнɪmɪтsu
нoneʏᴅew = κanʀo meʀon
нoʀse = uma
нamsтeʀ = нamusuтa
нawκ = тaκa

ɪnᴅɪɢo = aɪ ɪʀo
ɪvʏ = тsuтa

ᴊanuaʀʏ = ɪcнɪɢaтsu
ᴊaᴘanese cɪтʀon = ʏuzu
ᴊaᴘanese ɢʀeen ᴘeᴘᴘeʀ = ᴘīman
ᴊaᴘanese ʀaᴅᴅɪsн = ᴅaɪκon
ᴊuʟʏ = sнɪcнɪɢaтsu
ᴊune = ʀoκuɢaтsu
ᴊaɢuaʀ = ᴊaɢa

κanɢaʀoo = κanɢaʀū
κɪwɪ = κīwī
κoaʟa = κoaʀa

ʟeeκ = neɢɪ
ʟemon = ʀemon
ʟeoᴘaʀᴅ = нʏō
ʟeттuce = ʀeтasu
ʟɪɢнт = нɪκaʀɪ
ʟɪɢнт вʟue = mɪzuɪʀo
ʟɪɢнт ɢʀeen = κɪmɪᴅoʀɪ
ʟɪme = ʀaɪmu
ʟɪon = ʀaɪon
ʟoтus ʀooт = ʀenκon
ʟove = aɪ
ʟamв = κoнɪтsuᴊɪ

manɢo = manɢō
maʀcн = sanɢaтsu
maʀoon = eвɪcнa-sнoκu
maтsuтaκe musнʀoom = maтsuтaκe
maʏ = ɢoɢaтsu
meʟon = meʀon
mɪsтʟeтoe = ʏaᴅoʀɪɢɪ
moʟe = moɢuʀa
monκeʏ = saʀu
mouse = nezumɪ
musнʀoom = κɪnoκo
moтн = ɢa

novemвeʀ = ᴊuuɪcнɪɢaтsu
nɪɢнтɪnɢaʟe = saʏonaκɪᴅoʀɪ

ocтoвeʀ = ᴊuuɢaтsu
oκʀa = oκuʀa
onɪon = тamaneɢɪ
oʀanɢe = oʀenᴊɪ
oʀanɢe coʟouʀ = ᴅaɪᴅaɪ
oʀcнɪᴅ = ʀan
ocтoᴘus = тaκo
oттeʀ = κawauso
osтʀɪcн = ᴅacнou
owʟ = ғuκuʀou

ᴘeacн = momo
ᴘeaʀ = nasнɪ
ᴘeʀsɪmmon = κaκɪ
ᴘɪɢ = вuтa
ᴘɪneaᴘᴘʟe = ᴘaɪnaᴘᴘuʀu
ᴘɪnκ = momoɪʀo
ᴘʟum = ᴘuʀamu
ᴘoʀcuᴘɪne = ʏamaaʀasнɪ
ᴘoтaтo = ᴊaɢaɪmo
ᴘumᴘκɪn = κaвocнa
ᴘuʀᴘʟe = muʀasaκɪ

ʀaввɪт = usaɢɪ
ʀaɪn = ame
ʀasᴘвeʀʀʏ = ʀazuвeʀī
ʀeᴅ = aκa
ʀeᴅ вean = azuκɪ
ʀeɪnᴅeeʀ = тonaκaɪ
ʀнɪnoceros = saɪ

seaʟ = azaʀasнɪ
seaweeᴅ = noʀɪ
seᴘтemвeʀ = κuɢaтsu
sнaʀκ = same
sнeeᴘ = нɪтsuᴊɪ
sнīтaκe musнʀoom = sнīтaκe
sκʏ = soʀa
snow = ʏuκɪ
soʏвean = eᴅamame
sᴘɪnacн = нōʀensō
sᴘʀɪnɢ = нaʀu
sɕuasн = uʀɪ
sɕuɪʀʀeʟ = ʀɪsu
sтaʀғɪsн = нɪтoᴅe
sтeeʟ = κouтeтsu
sтʀawвeʀʀʏ = ɪcнɪɢo
summeʀ = naтsu
sun = san
sweeт ᴘoтaтo = saтsumaɪmo
sᴘaʀʀow = suzume
sтoʀκ = κou no тoʀɪ
swan = нaκu cнou
snaκe = нeвɪ

тanɢeʀɪne = mɪκan
тнunᴅeʀ = κamɪnaʀɪ
тɪɢeʀ = тoʀa
тomaтo = тomaтo
тʀoᴘɪcaʟ ғɪsн = neттaɪɢʏo
тuʀɕuoɪse = aomɪᴅoʀɪ ɪʀo

vɪoʟeт = umɪʀe ɪʀo

waтeʀ = mɪzu
waтeʀmeʟon = suɪκa
wнɪтe = sнɪʀo
wɪʟᴅ вoaʀ = ɪnosнɪsнɪ
wɪnᴅ = κaze
wɪnтeʀ = ғuʏu
wɪnтeʀ musнʀoom = enoκɪ
woʟғ = ōκamɪ

ʏam = ʏamaɪmo
ʏeʟʟow = κɪ ɪʀo

zeвʀa = sнɪmauma

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
pet market

a z a r a s h i { seal }
              tab o/2 boys | o/2 girls

a r u m a j i r o { armadillo }
              tab o/2 boys | o/2 girls

b u t a { pig }
              tab o/2 boys | o/2 girls

f u k u r ō { owl }
              tab o/2 boys | o/2 girls

h a r i n e z u m i { hedgehog }
              tab o/2 boys | o/2 girls

h a m u s u t a { hamster }
              tab o/2 boys | o/2 girls

h y ō { leopard }
              tab o/2 boys | o/2 girls

h i t s u j i { sheep }
              tab o/2 boys | o/2 girls

h a k u x c h ō { swan }
              tab o/2 boys | o/2 girls

h e b i { snake }
              tab o/2 boys | o/2 girls

i n u { dog }
              tab o/2 boys | o/2 girls

i r u k a { dolphin }
              tab o/2 boys | o/2 girls

i n o s h i s h i { wild boar }
              tab o/2 boys | o/2 girls

j a g a { jaguar }
              tab o/2 boys | o/2 girls

k u r a s u { crow }
              tab o/2 boys | o/2 girls

k ō m o r i { bat }
              tab o/2 boys | o/2 girls

k u m a { bear }
              tab o/2 boys | o/2 girls

k i t s u n e { fox }
              tab o/2 boys | o/2 girls

k i r i n { giraffe }
              tab o/2 boys | o/2 girls

k o a r a { koala }
              tab o/2 boys | o/2 girls

k a n g a r ū { kangaroo }
              tab o/2 boys | o/2 girls

k a w a u s o { otter }
              tab o/2 boys | o/2 girls

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image The Souls

from ALADDIN . . .
soul of Aladdin . . . [ open ]
soul of Jasmine . . . [ open ]
soul of Genie . . . [ open ]
soul of Jafar . . . [ open ]

from BEAUTY AND THE BEAST . . .
soul of Beast . . . [ open ]
soul of Belle . . . [ open ]
soul of Lumiere . . . [ open ]
soul of Cogsworth . . . [ open ]
soul of Mrs. Potts . . . [ open ]
soul of Chip . . . [ master-of-snow ]
soul of Gaston . . . [ open ]

from ALICE IN WONDERLAND . . .
soul of Alice Liddel . . . [ open ]
soul of Mad Hatter . . . [ master-of-snow ]
soul of Dormouse . . . [ open ]
soul of March Hare . . . [ open ]
soul of White Rabbit . . . [ open ]
soul of Cheshire Cat . . . [ open ]
soul of Blue Caterpillar . . . [ open ]
soul of Tweedledee . . . [ open ]
soul of Tweedledum . . . [ open ]
soul of Queen of Hearts . . . [ open ]

from CINDERELLA . . .
soul of Cinderella . . . [ open ]
soul of Prince Charming . . . [ open ]
soul of Ugly Stepsisters . . . [ open x 2 ]
soul of Lady Tremaine . . . [ open ]

from SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS . . .
soul of Snow White . . . [ open ]
soul of Huntsman . . . [ open ]
soul of Magic Mirror . . . [ open ]
soul of Bashful . . . [ open ]
soul of Grumpy . . . [ open ]
soul of Sneezy . . . [ open ]
soul of Sleepy . . . [ open ]
soul of Doc . . . [ open ]
soul of Dopey . . . [ open ]
soul of Happy . . . [ open ]
soul of The Prince . . . [ open ]
soul of Queen Grimhilde . . . [ open ]

from PETER PAN . . .
soul of Peter Pan . . . [ master-of-snow ]
soul of Wendy Darling . . . [ open ]
soul of Lost Boys . . . [ open x 6 ]
soul of Smee . . . [ open ]
soul of Tinkerbell . . . [ open ]
soul of Captain James T. Hook . . . [ open ]

from LITTLE MERMAID . . .
soul of Ariel . . . [ open ]
soul of Prince Eric . . . [ open ]
soul of King Triton . . . [ open ]
soul of Sebastian . . . [ open ]
soul of Flounder . . . [ open ]
soul of Scuttle . . . [ open ]
soul of Ursula . . . [ open ]

from TANGLED . . .
soul of Rapunzel . . . [ open ]
soul of Flynn Rider . . . [ master-of-snow ]
soul of Gothel . . . [ open ]

from TARZAN . . .
soul of Tarzan . . . [ open ]
soul of Turk . . . [ open ]
soul of Jane . . . [ open ]
soul of Clayton . . . [ open ]

from MULAN . . .
soul of Fa Mulan . . . [ open ]
soul of Li Shang . . . [ open ]
soul of Yao . . . [ open ]
soul of Ling . . . [ open ]
soul of Chien-Po . . . [ open ]
soul of Shan Yu . . . [ open ]
soul of Mushu . . . [ open ]

from LION KING . . .
soul of Simba . . . [ open ]
soul of Timon . . . [ open ]
soul of Pumbaa . . . [ open ]
soul of Nala . . . [ open ]
soul of Rafiki . . . [ open ]
soul of Hyenas . . . [ open x 3 ]
soul of Scar . . . [ open ]

from BAMBI . . .
soul of Bambi . . . [ open ]
soul of Faline . . . [ open ]
soul of Prince of the Forest . . . [ open ]
soul of Thumper . . . [ open ]
soul of Flower . . . [ open ]
soul of Ronno . . . [ open ]

from SLEEPING BEAUTY . . .
soul of Aurora . . . [ open ]
soul of Philip . . . [ open ]
soul of Flora . . . [ open ]
soul of Fauna . . . [ open ]
soul of Merryweather . . . [ open ]
soul of Maleficent . . . [ open ]

from ENCHANTED . . .
soul of Giselle . . . [ open ]
soul of Prince Edward . . . [ open ]

from PRINCESS AND THE FROG

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
pokemon role play ::
there are seventeen gyms. There are two gym leaders to a gym :: male and female.

setting :: Arcana.

there are twenty eight towns. All towns have one officer and one nurse. There are two Professors :: Professor Cypress and Professor Willow.

link

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Adam Lambert ::
tab Hades
tab Justin Hunter Archer "The Huntsman"/"The Carpenter"

Alex Pettyfer ::
tab Hermes
tab Pierre Sky "Peter Pan"

Amanda Seyfried ::
tab Valerie Ruby Wolfe "Red Riding Hood"/"The Wolf"/"Rose-Red"

Amber Tamblyn ::

Andrew Lee Potts ::
tab Jacob Chordstreet "Mad Hatter"/"Pied Piper"/"Queen of Hearts' Child"

Anna Paquin ::
tab Rogue

Ashley Greene ::

BoA Kwon ::
tab Rio Minstrel "Enchantress"/"Nightingale"

Booboo Stewart ::

Bryce Dallas Howard ::

Cam Gigandet ::

Chris Colfer ::
tab Christian Romanov "Dr. Roman"

Chris Hemsworth ::
tab Thor Odinson

Chris Pine ::

David Duchovny ::

Dianna Argon ::

Eliza Dushku ::
tab Faith

Ellen Page ::
tab Katherine Anne 'Kitty' Pryde "Shadowcat"

Emilie de Ravin ::
tab Aphrodite
tab Isabella Crane "Cinderella"/"Mary Ann"

Emily Browning ::

Emma Stone ::

Freddie Highmore ::
tab Angell

Ginnifer Goodwin ::
tab Mary Margaret Blanchard ~ Snow White

Gustin Grant ::

Hannah Spearritt ::
tab "Duchess"

Hayley Williams ::

Heath Ledger ::

Helena Bonham Carter ::
tab Raven Amelia Nailliv "Queen of Hearts"/"Evil Queen"

Ian Harding ::

Jackson Rathbone ::
tab Dionysus
tab Jasper Cullen

James Marsters ::
tab Bane Everett Harrison "Beast"
tab William 'the Bloody' Pratt ~ Spike

James McAvoy ::
tab Charles Francis Xavier "Professor X"

James Roday ::

January Jones ::
tab Emma Frost

Jared Padelecki ::
tab Sam Winchester

Jayma Mays ::

Jennifer Lawrence ::
tab Katniss Everdeen
tab Raven Darkholme "Mystique"

Jensen Ackles ::
tab Dean Winchester

Jesse McCartney ::
tab Roxas

Jessica Alba ::
tab Susan Storm ~ Invisible Woman

Jimmi Simpson ::

Johnny Depp ::
tab Captain Jack Sparrow

Jonas Armstrong ::
tab Robin Hood
tab Jonah Huntington "Robin Hood"

Jonathan Rhys Meyers ::

Josh Holloway ::

Kellan Lutz ::
tab Emmett Cullen

Kyle Gallner ::

Leonardo DiCaprio ::

Liev Schreiber ::
tab Victor Creed ~ Sabretooth

Lily Cole ::

Lily Collins ::

Lindy Booth ::

Matt Bomer ::
tab Erikson Leo Princeton "Prince Eric"

Michael Fassbender ::
tab Erik Lensherr "Magneto"

Neil Patrick Harris ::
tab Patrick Neil Weiss "Wandering Prince"/"Pauper"

Nicholas Hoult ::
tab Henry Philip 'Hank' McCoy "Beast"

Orlando Bloom ::

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
RINGS FOR zOMG!!!!!!

Adrenaline ~ 6.3

Bandage ~ 7.o
Bump ~ o.o

Coyote Spirit ~ 6.o

Dervish ~ 5.2
Divinity ~ 8.1
Duct Tape ~ 5.1
Diagnose ~ 9.2
Defibrilate ~ 8.o

e

Fitness ~ 9.o
Fleet Feet ~ 6.o
Fire Rain ~ 9.o
Fortune's Favor ~ o.o

Gumshoe ~ 5.9
Guns, Guns, Guns ~ 8.3
Ghost ~ o.o

Hack ~ 5.5
Healing Halo ~ 5.3
Heavy Water Balloon ~ 5.1
Hornet Nest ~ 5.o
Hot Foot ~ 6.6
Hunter's Bow ~ 7.2

Improbability Sphere ~ 5.1
Iron Will ~ 5.o

j

Knife Sharpen ~ 5.o
Keen Eye ~ 5.4

l

Meat ~ 9.3
My Density ~ 6.o
Mantis ~ 9.5

n

o

Pot Lid ~ 8.1

Quicksand ~ 5.2

Rock Armor ~ 7.4

Shark Attack ~ 5.o
Scaredy Cat ~ 5.2
Slash ~ 5.o
Shuriken ~ 8.3
Solar Rays ~ 6.2
Sweetheart ~ o.o
Sugar Rush ~ o.o

Turtle ~ 5.o
Teflon Spray ~ 5.o
Taunt ~ o.o

u

v

Wish ~ 7.1

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
gods and goddesses. Alternate names are provided within ( parentheses ) and the regions that the deity was worshiped in is in Italics.

Amaterasu
Japan
Goddess. Sun

Anahita
Persia
Goddess. Fertility, war

Aphrodite
( Venus )
Greece, Rome

Goddess. Beauty, love, sexuality

Apollo
Greece, Rome
God. Prophecy, music, intellectual pursuits, healing, plague

Ares
( Mars )
Greece, Rome

God. War, violence, warfare, murder

Artemis
( Diana )
Greece, Rome

Goddess. Transitions, hunt, animals, virgin women

Athena
( Minerva )
Greece, Rome

Goddess. Wisdom, arts & crafts ( agriculture, navigation, spinning, weaving, and needlework ), war

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Happy 76th Hunger Games . . .

The years have gone by, and it seemed like everything was at peace. However, it seemed like peace was never a lasting option for Panem. You thought the Rebellion stopped it all? Only for a century. Only until the Third Rebellion sprang up from the Career Districts, demanding that the poorer districts be done away with. Only until the Capitol saw that as an opportunity to step up to the reigns of power, to destroy what freedom spirit everyone had left in their little hearts.

Fourteen districts now stand, and the Capitol has once again taken over leadership. The Darker Days have begun, and all fourteen districts must once again compete in the 'Hunger Games'. You remember how that goes, right? The Hunger Games : a competition which takes place annually in the country of Panem. Every year, one boy and one girl between the ages of 12 and 18 are selected from each of the, now, fourteen districts as tributes, who prepare for a week and then go into an outdoor arena to fight to the death. The event is nationally televised as mandatory viewing for all citizens. The last living tribute is declared the victor and is allowed to live in comfort in their home district. Since there has been a time gap, and the Hunger Games stopped after the 75th, the Capitol decided to just name this new one the 76th, as it just continues after the 75th. The Capitol wants everyone to forget the freedom that they 'enjoyed' while being 'free' from the chains of 'civilization'.

And now, on to the 'REAPING'. Every year, each district holds a reaping ceremony. Two large glass balls contain slips of paper with each child's first and last name. A child's name is entered each year for every year that they are eligible. The entries are cumulative, and each year another slip is added to the glass ball for the child's aging. Ex: At age 12 one slip has their name, at 13 two slips are added, and so on. By the time each child is 18, they must have a minimum of 7 entries in the glass ball. However, they can choose to add their name more times in exchange for tessera, which is a small ration of oil and grain. Each tessera has enough oil and grain to supply one family member with food for one year. The district's representative / escort picks a name out of the balls, one of which is for girls and one for boys. The tributes whose names are chosen are then entered into the Games, unless someone is willing to volunteer - a normally quite rare phenomenon unless it is in one of the "Career Districts" (1, 2, and 4), districts in which children have been training their whole lives to enter the Games. When a victor comes home, they are no longer be eligible to participate in the Games even if they are still young enough to have their name drawn in the reaping. The exception to this rule is the 75th Games or the 3rd Quarter Quell. Another year where there was an exception, was the 25th Games (or the 1st Quarter Quell) when the district was required to chose which tributes were to enter in the arena. The reaping ceremony is also treated like a celebration to all districts. The children dress up and sometimes given gifts to each other. They also tend to celebrate after the reaping is over, except of course for the children who are chosen who are busy saying their goodbyes.

There will be no mentoring for the 76th Hunger Games, since they all long passed away. As for tokens, sponsors, and things of that nature, they also will not be available. Or will they? Will you, the tribute, get someone to take pity on your damned soul? Well, let the reaping begin so we can get on to the 76th Hunger Games.

“Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor.”

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Districts

district 1 ( LUXURY )
              tab District 1 makes the luxury goods that decorate and beautify our great Capitol. Its excellent taste and craftsmanship keep Capitol residents bewigged and bedazzled year-round.
                District 1 is one of the fourteen districts of Panem. Its industry is making luxury items for the Capitol. These luxuries include diamonds and other other precious gems, and it seems that parents from District 1 name their children after precious items and their attributes, which may be a reflection on their "glamorous" nature. Children in District 1 almost always seem to take pride in competing in the Hunger Games, and are among the group of tributes that band together to pick off the weaker contestants, known as Careers. Due to the nature of its industry, it is considered the wealthiest district, the only other wealthier area being the Capitol itself. It is a Career District. Little else is known about this district. The Jobs in this district are, but not limited to, Perfumer, Furrier, Jeweler, Goldsmith, Winemaker, and Hair Stylist.

district 2 ( MASONRY )
              tab Our nation would be nothing without District 2's superb stonework. It builds and fortifies our cities and its citizens are known individually for their strength.
                District 2 is one of the wealthiest districts in Panem. It's where most of the Peacekeepers are trained and weapons are manufactured, but originally specialized only in mining and stone cutting. Publicly it's presented as the nation's stone quarries, just as District 13 was known for graphite mining. After the first rebellion, District 2 was rewarded with better treatment and living conditions for their citizens because of its loyalty to the Capitol. It is in the Rocky Mountains, near the Capitol itself. The district is made up of many small villages, each one based around a mine. The main military complex in the district is known as The Nut. Citizens of District 2 are sometimes called "the pets" of the Capitol. They are the biggest supporters of the Capitol and therefore are pampered and given many extra conveniences. The jobs in the district are, but not limited to, Stonemason, Concrete Finisher, Bricklayer, Brickmason, Plasterer, and Blacksmith.

district 3 ( TECHNOLOGY )
              tab Panem is one of the most advanced nations in mankind's history, thanks to the efforts of District 3. Its computers keep us all connected and its electronic gadgets keep us all entertained.
                District 3's primary industry is general electronics of many types, though it is known for also making various mechanical products such as automobiles and firearms. They also specialize in televisions and computers. Before the rebellion, it was one of the richest districts in Panem. Their tributes are skilled with electronics. Most of its inhabitants work in factories and are very well adept with engineering. The bread from this district is bite-sized square-shaped rolls. The jobs in the district are, but not limited to, Technical support, Assembly operator, Engineer, Tester, and Technician.

district 4 ( FISHING )
              tab Do you like seafood? Shrimp and crabmeat? Often overlooked, District 4 plays an essential role, bringing us the bounty of the sea. These citizens are adept with nets and tridents, and can swim like fish themselves.
                District 4 is one of the wealthiest districts of Panem. Its industry is fishing, which is useful for tributes in the Games as they have experience in using nets and tridents, making fishhooks from scratch, swimming, and identifying edible sea life. Being one of the wealthiest districts, District 4 tends to produce Career Tributes, who volunteer to participate in The Hunger Games. This is also the case for Districts 1 and 2. These children are raised to win the Games, making them stronger and much more capable of winning than the average tribute. The bread is a salty, fish-shaped loaf, tinted green by seaweed. Their source of income is fishing. Some jobs include Longliner, Trawler, Canner, Ship captain, Fisherman and Deckhand. Kids are trained for these jobs at a young age, giving them an advantage in the Games.

district 5 ( POWER )
              tab Electric, solar, and nuclear - District 5 harnesses the energy of the earth and the sky in order to power our great nation.
                This district's industry is power and electricity. Therefore, this district is responsibly for generating the power of the entire nation. Some jobs include Plant security officer, Geologist, Equipment manager, System analyst, and Maintenance.

district 6 ( TRANSPORTATION )
              tab Our hovercraft, our high-speed trains, and our cargo trains come to us from District 6. Ironically, the citizens here have little love for travel.
                This district's industry is transportation. In the 75th Games, two of the past winners ended up becoming morphling addicts which may suggest a high use in this drug. Most victors from this district take this drug to forget the games they were in. It was heavily bombed by the Capitol's Air Forces during the Second Rebellion. Some jobs include Porter, Router, Mechanic, Conductor, and Baggage handler.

district 7 ( LUMBER )
              tab This beautiful district is lush with trees, from which these citizens supply our lumber and paper. The people of District 7 are hardworking and down-to-earth.
                It's hinted that it is a poorer district like District 10, 11, and 12. District 7 provides lumber for the Capitol, and its people are known to be good with axes. District 7 is apparently covered with large portions of forest and a dam nearby the district. Some jobs include Lumberjack, Load Puller, Lead Climber, Furniture Builder, and Carpenter.

district 8 ( TEXTILES )
              tab From the simple, lovely fabrics of the districts to the brocades favoured in the Capitol, District 8 makes it all.
                District 8 is one of the poorest districts of Panem. Its main industry is making textiles and clothing. They have at least one factory that is primarily used for making Peacekeeper uniforms. Incomes in District 8 are fairly low, as Twill mentions that she puts in a four hour shift in a Peacekeeper Uniform factory after her full time job as a teacher. Bonnie, a child, also mentions putting in a four hour shift after she gets out of school. Katniss describes District 8 as "an ugly urban place stinking of industrial fumes, the people housed in run down tenements, barely a blade of grass in sight." Some jobs include Factory worker, Weaver, Dress maker, Designer, Warehouse manager, and Teacher.

district 9 ( GRAIN )
              tab District 9 is Panem's bread bowl, giving us the fertile harvest we need to keep rising as a nation. Its amber waves of grain are an inspiration to us all.
                District 9 is the least heard about District. District 9's industry is grain. Little is known about this district, just that there are lots of farmland for Grain. Some jobs include Cropper, Farmer, Plower, Sower, and Harvester.

district 10 ( LIVESTOCK )
              tab The gentle lowing of cattle is the first thing a visitor to District 10 hears. This region raises strong, healthy livestock, which becomes the meat that helps us raise strong, healthy children of Panem.
                Livestock is District 10's industry, and they provide beef for the Capitol. Since they are in charge of livestock, it can be assumed that District 10 has a lot of farms. Not much else is known about this district, but some known information is that its marriage rituals are similar to that of District 4's. Some jobs include Butcher, Milker, Rancher, Barn Manager, and Breeder.

district 11 ( AGRICULTURE )
              tab Known for its bountiful orchards, District 11's workers spend their days among rustling fruit trees and sizeable farms.
                District 11's industry is agriculture - orchards and fields of grain and cotton surround the district. Almost everything grown is shipped directly to the Capitol. It is one of the poorest districts in Panem. In addition, it is also one of the districts where the Peacekeepers are the strictest. Ironically, this directly results in its residents generally being malnourished and underfed despite its focus on agriculture. Some jobs include Sorter, Irrigator, Farmhand, Harvester, and Gardener.

district 12 ( MINING )
              tab One of the outer districts, this is nonetheless a crucial one. These brave and hardy workers descend deep into the earth each day to mine the coal that keeps our nation running.
                District 12 is located somewhere near what was the Appalachian mountains. Its main industry is coal mining. The district has the distinction of being one of the poorest districts, if not the outright poorest, in all of Panem. Some jobs include Coal miner, Geologist, Blaster, Surveyor, and Metallurgist.

district 13 ( GRANITE MINING )
              tab The result was Panem, a shining capitol ringed by thirteen districts, which brought peace and prosperity to its citizens. Then came the Dark Days, the uprising of the districts against the Capitol. Twelve were defeated, the thirteenth obliterated.
                District 13 is one of the districts in Panem. It's said to be uninhabitable, the ruins still smoldering from the toxic bombs dropped on it. However, the district is actually fully operational but hidden underground, and in an agreement with the Capitol to remain independent and in exchange, not to start a nuclear war with Panem. Its industries were mining graphite and nuclear science/technology. This is the reason that the Capitol agreed to leave them alone. However, after the third rebellion, the Capitol took away the nuclear warheads that the district had, left it being the district it had been fronted as -- a Granite Mining district. Some jobs include Apothecary, Granite Miners, and Jewelers.

district 14 ( PRINTING )
              tab After the Second Rebellion, District 14 came this way, to write the stories of Katniss Everdeen and her heroism and fighting spirit against the Capitol. Other books have birthed since then, but since the Third Rebellion, the original books have been burnt away.
                Since the Second Rebellion, District 14 has sprung up. They deal in book binding, printing, and things that deal with literacy. Their items get sent directly to the Capitol for the Capitol's reading pleasure. Some jobs include Poet, Writer, Novelist, Book binder, Actor, and Playwright.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff