Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic Astronomer

14,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
X M e n :: T h e G a t h e r i n g

t h e S t o r y

Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsherr just stopped Sebastian Shaw from starting World War III. Erik, though Charles protested against him doing so, killed Shaw with the coin that started all of Erik's problems [refer to the movie 'X-Men First Class' to know what that means]. The US and the USSR then decided to start launching missiles at everyone on the beach of Cuba, which included an American CIA Agent. Erik sent the missiles back, making them head straight for the ships that had many good men aboard them, only following orders. Erik said he would never be at the hands of anyone following orders ever again, which Charles could understand but did not want to ruin Erik. They fought, and soon enough the agent started to open fire at Erik, hoping that it would stop him from sending the missiles at the soldiers. One of the bullets he deflected off of himself went and hit Charles right in his back, hitting his spine. For the time being, he was paralyzed, and Erik could not bring himself to really face Charles. Along with Azazel, Riptide, Angel and Mystique, he disappeared, heading off to an undisclosed location.

After the rest of the events, Charles opened up his mansion to a few mutants -- Hank McCoy, Banshee, and Havoc. At one point, he came across a healer mutant, who fixed his spine, allowing hi to walk. He was warned, however, that the cure might not be permanent, but he thanked the mutant, who never said their name nor stayed any longer in the mansion he owned.

The Xavier Mansion started to gather more mutants, after Hank and Charles created Cerebro once again. Charles kept looking for one particular mutant, however -- Erik. Though, with the helmet made of Virbranium still on his head, it was impossible to find him. He did not want to break his promise he made to Raven, either, so he did not look for her. He caught glimpses of where the other mutants that traveled with Erik were, but the image soon vanished, which meant that Emma Frost had to be with them, to block his ability from working on finding people.

He never will stop looking for Erik, though -- not in a thousand years.

Magic Astronomer

14,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

t h e C h a r a c t e r s

User ImageCharles Francis Xavier
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Professor X
          [leave blank]
          "I suppose I am a real professor, aren't I? Next thing you know, I'll be going bald."
          [leave blank]
          power ~ telepathy
          [leave blank]
          thirty three ; male [ James McAvoy ]
          ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ master-of-snow
          User ImageErik Magnus Lehnsherr
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Magneto
          [leave blank]
          "character quote."
          [leave blank]
          power[s] ~ metal manipulation
          [leave blank]
          thirty six ; male [ Michael Fassbender ]
          ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ username
          User ImageRaven Darkholme
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mystique
          [leave blank]
          "character quote."
          [leave blank]
          power[s] ~ shape shifting
          [leave blank]
          thirty one ; female [ Jennifer Lawrence ]
          User ImageHenry Philip McCoy
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Beast
          [leave blank]
          "character quote."
          [leave blank]
          power[s] ~ power list
          [leave blank]
          age typed out ; male [ Nicholas Hoult ]
          User ImageJanos Quested
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Riptide
          [leave blank]
          "character quote."
          [leave blank]
          power[s] ~ power list
          [leave blank]
          age typed out ; male [ Álex González ]
          User ImageAzazel
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Azazel
          [leave blank]
          "character quote."
          [leave blank]
          power[s] ~ power list
          [leave blank]
          age typed out ; male [ Jason Flemyng ]
          User ImageAngel Salvadore
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Angel
          [leave blank]
          "character quote."
          [leave blank]
          power[s] ~ power list
          [leave blank]
          age typed out ; female [ Zoë Kravitz ]
          User ImageEmma Frost
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Emma Frost
          [leave blank]
          "character quote."
          [leave blank]
          power[s] ~ power list
          [leave blank]
          age typed out ; female [ January Jones ]
          User ImageAlex Summers
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Havok
          [leave blank]
          "character quote."
          [leave blank]
          power[s] ~ power list
          [leave blank]
          age typed out ; male [ Lucas Till ]
          User ImageSean Cassidy
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Banshee
          [leave blank]
          "character quote."
          [leave blank]
          power[s] ~ power list
          [leave blank]
          age typed out ; male [ Caleb Landry Jones ]

other characters to consider ::
          Storm / Ororo Munroe = she's overseas, and will try to pickpocket Charles . . . plan already set
          Cyclops / Scott Summers = Tim Pocock ;; older than Havok and Vulcan . . . though we could make him younger than Havok since he's not old in the X-Men movies.

[imgleft]100 x 100[/imgleft][size=15][color=one]full birth name here[/color][/size]
          [size=15][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color] [b]code name here[/b][/size]
          [size=3][color=white][leave blank][/color][/size]
          [size=12]"[color=dimgrey]character quote.[/color]"[/size]
          [size=13]power[s] ~ [color=two]power list[/color][/size]
          [size=12][i][color=one]age typed out[/color] ; [color=two]gender[/color][/i] [ actor used goes here ][/size]
          [size=10][color=white]~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~[/color] [color=dimgrey]username[/color][/size]

Magic Astronomer

14,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
User ImageC h a r l e s F r a n c i s X a v i e r
alsoknownas.alsoknownas. "Professor X"
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab I suppose I am a real professor, aren't I? Next thing you know, I'll be going bald.

"Jean, no!" he stated, feeling his body being lifted from his wheelchair. He was with Logan inside Jean's house. She was going haywire -- Phoenix had started to take over his former student. "I'm here to help you, Jean! Let me in! Let me help!" he said, before he felt something inside of him start to spread all over his body. In only a matter of seconds, he was gone. All that was left was the wheelchair he had been sitting in.

But wait, that . . . that was what had happened. But not now. Not that the person responsible for turning back time had put into the past. Charles never died.

But if he never died, then . . .

What happened?

A pair of blue eyes started to part through the open creases of his lids. He groaned slightly, and slowly he sat up, confused. He remembered death, but . . . the memory was soon fading away until he felt like he had been alive all this time. He was seventy years old, and bald. He brought his hand up, and ran it through -- wait. He was bald . . . so . . . why was there . . . hair? He blinked, confused, thinking that perhaps someone was playing a joke on him and stuck a wig on his head. He started to tug at it, hissing slightly. It must be someone using a power . . . who could do this though? he thought to himself as he reached over to his wheelchair, which was waiting for him to get in. He then wheeled himself over to his closet, picking out some clothes for the day. As he managed to get his pants on and started with his top, he rolled over to the mirror to get a tie and put it on correctly.

That was when he noticed what he was staring at. Himself. His . . . twenty something year old self. "What . . . what the . . ." he started to say, his blue eyes widening with every passing second that went by. He . . . he was young! How . . . how was that possible though?! This . . . has to be some prank . . . who has the ability to do this though?! he screamed in his mind, before he rolled out of his room quickly and urgently.

Someone had to know why this was.

And someone had better start explaining the phenomenon . . .

But alas, as he went to his office, he realized that this was real. No joke. Not a trick. I have to keep it together though . . . he thought.

A day later

He sent out multiple letters, telling everyone to meet him at the school. Even though he was only back for a day, he quickly got wind of what was happening, and knew that Erik was not going to be merciful to those out there willing to accept him. It was always the same with his dear friend. He mentally told a few people, a few fellow mutants, to come meet with him. Of course, he was met with a few confusing outbursts mentally, saying how he could not be the real Charles Xavier . . . but alas, he proved them wrong.

At the current moment, he had been in his office, talking to Scott Summers -- who was alive. That shocked Charles for merely a moment before he chalked it up to whoever brought him back . . . and made him young. He saw one of his former students walk in -- a girl who he knew of as Jessica. After talking a bit with her, he watched her leave, and soon enough he dismissed Scott so he could be alone. He turned in his chair, looking out at the world, seeing so many students hustling and bustling around his mansion's grass fields. He smiled, remembering when it was just him and Raven growing up in the big place . . . Raven. Oh, he did miss his sister . . .

He soon rolled out of the office space, heading down to the floors below where Cerebro was built. Well, re-built. With the help of Hank. Of whom he had not seen yet. He entered the place, hearing the female robotic voice saying welcome to him. He smiled, his hand running over the machine a bit before he put the helmet on, closing his eyes as he started to focus. Not too much focus, of course -- if he concentrated any harder, he would kill them all.

Erik? he reached out, trying to find the man who almost always was out of reach. If you can hear me Erik . . . please, don't shut me out anymore . . . I need answers, and I know you're the one to provide them . . . he explained mentally, hoping that Erik was open to receive the message . . .

// sowwy . . . it's not the best post ever. It's my first time playing as Charles! //

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Magic Astronomer

14,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

t h e R u l e s

TERMS of SERVICE ::
          When joining Gaia, everyone had to check a box saying that you agreed to the terms of services. If you break any of Gaia's rules, you will be reported, and eventually banned forever from the site if you break the rules enough times. Got it? Good. Thank you.

LITERACY ::
          Ah, yes. Literacy. This is a literate, to an advanced literate role play. That means no text speech. No one liners. At least three to four paragraphs to a post. AND I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH! On your first post, however, when introducing your character, I expect more than that. Now, I understand, there are some times where you can only really squeeze out a few lines. That is ONLY ACCEPTABLE once in a while. I would like people to post at least once every few days. If things get hectic at home/work/school/life, let me know when you can. If you do not post for over a week, I am sorry to say but I can reopen or delete your character[s] if need be. I hate it when I become stuck because the character mine is conversing with is not talking back . . . for days. It gets annoying, and I bet you would not want it done to you. Also, post in third person, past tense. It keeps the flow going through the paragraphs, and thus makes it easier to read the story. Oh, and guess what I found out? It is more professional to NOT use contractions! As in, instead of narrating and writing 'didn't', it is more professional to write 'did not'! When a character speaks, it is an entirely different story, as they could be the worst speakers in history. Narration is important, and thus I would like it to be legible and understandable. Thank you!

BEAUTIFICATION ::
          I want pretty and beautiful posts. What do I mean by that? I mean no blinding colours, no strenuously small letters, and no obnoxiously large letters. Post in colours that one's eye can actually read without straining to read and without having to highlight to read. Also post in a size between size 10 to size 12. Also, in your posts, add some colour and decor! Like, pictures of your character, song lyrics, quotes that go along with your character . . . things of that nature. I hate 'naked' posts, in which it only has the narration of the character. No pictures, no nothing. Now, do not make your post a 'picture book', as in try to hide the fact that you did not post much each and every time. If your post becomes too much, I will let you know so that you can tone it down. Thank you!

LIMITATIONS ::
          Considering the fact that I do not know how many characters will be in this role play, let us just set the limit at . . . three characters a pop. I may amend this rule, or just delete it all together. Do not worry -- I will let you know about things when you reserve. Thank you.

PROFILING ::
          Ah, yes -- reservations and profiles. Even though there is a separate post for the skeleton of the reserve, I find it best to reiterate what I would like to see. This role play is based on the X-Men First Class movie as well as the comic book series and the other X-Men movies. With characters that have already made appearances in movies, I would like it if the same actor was used to portray your character. Now, some times there has been more than one person playing that said character, so you can choose from the two most recent actors who have played that part. If you will take note, there IS no profile, HOWEVER there is some information that is needed on your character. So, please read thoroughly. Thank you.

CENSORSHIP ::
          Any who, cursing is allowed in the role play. Make sure that it is how your character would respond to the situation. And, no cursing every other word -- it is HIGHLY annoying. If you do not like seeing curses, then I suggest you put the filters on in your preferences and such. Got it? Good. Thank you.

I AM GODDESS ::
          So, if you have not guessed yet, I, master-of-snow, am in charge. That means, whatever I say is LAW. I will not really be abusing this power much, as not even I am going to be GOD-MODDING. No one should do so, anyway. Unless the person whose character is going to be controlled has allowed for someone to move them here and there. Anyway, if I make a decision, you should all respect it. If you do not like me or my rules, you should leave now before it is too late. Oh, and I will have moderators ( hopefully ), and they will have to be obeyed as well! Thank you.

LEAVING SO SOON? ::
          If you want to leave the role play, do so now before you apply. If you join the role play, and then realize you have too many role plays on your plate, leave before making that first post. Before you join any role play at any time, please check to make sure you will have adequate amounts of time to devote to each and every role play you enrolled in. If you think you will be gone for a long period of time ( like vacation, or because of finals in high school / college ), please shoot me up a PM or quote me in the OOC to tell me what dates you will not be on. That way, I will not kick you out and / or put you on the black list. Thank you.

Magic Astronomer

14,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

t h e T i m e & T e m p e r a t u r e

the year :: 1956

the month :: August

the date :: 12th, Sunday

tidbit of history :: William Shatner marries Gloria Rand . . .

Forecast :: [ refer to character 'Storm' for weather ]

Magic Astronomer

14,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

t h e T a b l e

o1. the Gathering
          o2. the Story
          o3. the Table
          o4. the Rules
          o5. the Characters
          o6. the School Entrance
          o7. the Time & Temperature
          o8.
          o9.
          1o.
          15. the School Grounds

Magic Astronomer

14,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
mein name ist
xViktur David Blitzkrieg,
tab tab kamerad . . .

User Image
              The epitome of badass-ery was a man born in 1930. Which would make him eighty two years old, correct? He was born in Germany, and when World War II was happening, he was stuck inside a concentration camp. It did not matter which one he was in, because every single one of the concentration camps were terrifying and cruel. Especially to those who were Jewish.

This is not a lesson in the Halocaust. More so a lesson in what one survivor was capable of thanks to the cruel torture he endured.

The head of the concentration camp noticed that this young man -- Viktur David Blitzkrieg -- was a mutant. Schmidt had wanted to see this, as well as Shaw, but this Nazi refused to expose the world to such a creature. Viktur was locked up, and sent to the gas chambers at one point. He escaped from the chambers though, and it was at that point that the American soldiers came to free the prisoners, the innocent people.

Viktur was taken over to America, and when he landed on American soil, he ran off, not wanting to see some CIA agent who was bent on finding out more about mutants. Similar to what Erik Lensherr did, Viktur tracked down the Nazi soldier that had tortured him endlessly and sent him to the gas chambers. He found him on a remote island, where he fed Viktur the same bull crap every soldier of the Nazi regime said -- he was just following orders. Viktur reached out, touched his hand, and told him that this was what happened to everyone who followed orders -- that the pain they inflicted would be doubled upon themselves.

That soldier died, curled up, screaming to make it stop. He died from excessive pain.

years later . . .

His name was now Victor James Blitz. His arm donned the numbers that the Nazi's engraved onto his skin. He knew of Erik Lensherr, how he wanted mutants to join him. Victor made his way toward where he figured Erik was, knowing full well that the man wanted to be known as 'Magneto' and not as Erik. Where do I sign up? he thought to himself, quirking up an eyebrow as he stopped his search, heading to a bar to drink for a bit.

V i c t o r J a m e s B l i t z
User Image x User Image x User Image
PANIC R O O M

Magic Astronomer

14,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Charles Francis Xavier // Professor X // born in 1932 = 33 in 1965
Raven Darkhölme // Mystique // born in 1934 = 31 in 1965
Erik Magnus Lehnsherr // Magneto // born in 1929 = 36 in 1965
Henry Philip "Hank" McCoy // Beast // born in 19?? =
Alexander Summers // Havok // born in 19?? =
Angel Salvadore // Angel // born in 1940 = 25 in 1965

Magic Astronomer

14,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
theme songs for X-Men

Magic Astronomer

14,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Magic Astronomer

14,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
ACTORS USED { seven to a line }
Diana Argon : blonde ][ Jonas Armstrong : brown ][ Jessica Alba : blonde ][ Antonio Banderas : brown ][ Halle Berry : White ][ Matt Bomer : brown ][ Orlando Bloom : blonde

Darren Criss : brown ][ Chris Colfer : brown ][ Helena Bonham Carter : brown ][ RDJ : black ][ Nina Dobrev : black ][ Johnny Depp : black ][ David Duchovny : brown

Leo DiCap : blonde ][ Chris Evans : blonde ][ Zac Effron : brown ][ Tom Felton : blonde ][ Michael Fassbender : brown ][ Peter Facinelli : blonde ][ Cam Gigandet : blonde

Grant Gustin : brown ][ Rupert Grint : red ][ Kyle Gallner : brown ][ Ashley Greene : red ][ Sarah MG : blonde ][ Hiddleston : black ][ Freddie : brown

Josh Holloway : blonde ][ Nicholas Hoult : brown ][ NPH : brown ][ Chris Hemsworth : blonde ][ Ian Harding : brown ][ Scarlett Johansson : red ][ SLJ : bald

Hugh Jackman : black ][ January Jones : blonde ][ BoA : brown ][ Christian Kane : brown ][ Taylor Kitsch : brown ][ Adam Lambert : black ][ Evanna Lynch : blonde

Heath Ledger : brown ][ Jennifer Lawrence : blonde ][ Kellan Lutz : brown ][ Taylor Lautner : brown ][ Blake Lively : blonde ][ James Marsters : blonde ][ Jesse McCartney : brown

JRM : black ][ James McAvoy : brown ][ Alex O'Laughlin : brown ][ Alex Pettyfer : blonde ][ Andrew Lee Potts : brown ][ Ellen Page : brown ][ James Phelps : red

Chris Pine : brown ][ ZQ : black ][ Jeremy Renner : blonde ][ Mark Ruffalo : brown ][ Emilie : blonde ][ Jackson Rathbone : brown ][ James Roday : brown

Ryan Reynolds : brown ][ Amanda Seyfried : blonde ][ Booboo : black ][ Hanna Spearritt : blonde ][ Jimmi Simpson : brown ][ Swift : Blonde ][ Liev Schreiber : brown

Emma Watson : brown ][ Hayley : red

Magic Astronomer

14,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
User ImagetabUser ImagetabUser ImagetabUser ImagetabUser ImagetabUser ImagetabUser Image

User ImagetabUser ImagetabUser ImagetabUser ImagetabUser ImagetabUser ImagetabUser Image

User ImagetabUser Image

Magic Astronomer

14,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
blondes ::
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

brunettes ::
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

black hair ::
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

gingers // red heads ::
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

silvers // white hair ::
User Image

hybrids ::
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

// pick up after Chris Colfer //

Magic Astronomer

14,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
slaves 'r' us
COLLARS ( a slave can wear up to three collars )
black collar = the slaves who wear the black colored collar are more prone to being powerful, sexual, and even deadly. However, they are also rather elegant, formal, sophisticated, and can be submissive.
red collar = the slaves who wear the red colored collar are more prone to being aggressive, angry, and dangerous. However, they can love intensely, they are very strong and energetic, and will even provide heat and comfort during the night.
orange collar = the slaves who wear the orange colored collar are more prone to being happier in sunny, tropical areas. They are enthusiastic, happy, creative, and are usually healthy. They can be flamboyant, attention seekers, and determined for things to be done a certain way.
yellow collar = the slaves who wear the yellow colored collar are more prone to betray the owners who don't treat them correctly. They are great merchants, rather wise, and stimulate wealth in their owners.
green collar = the slaves who wear the green colored collar are more prone to be fertile, calm, and eternal. They can experience envy, however, and can become very jealous about things. They are great for families.
blue collar = the slaves who wear the blue colored collar are more prone to being depressed easily. They are very trustworthy, loyal, faithful, and rather spiritual. They can be cold rather easily, so keep them warm.
purple collar = the slaves who wear the purple colored collar are great for royalty. They are ambitious, creative, independent, and even magical. They are romantic as well.
white collar = the slaves who wear the white colored collar are more prone to being innocent and good. They thrive in the chilly weather. They are great around young children, and emit a positive aura about them.

CHARMS ( a slave can have up to seven charms total )
heart = means that they are loving
angel wing = means that they are heavenly
dark wing = means that they are troublesome
fangs = means that they are a biter
blood drop = means that they are attackers
whip = means that they thrive on punishment
sword = means that they are fighters
shield = means that they are protectors
flame = means that they are instigators
pot = means that they can cook
broom = means that they can clean
pillow = means that they are bed-worthy
halo = means that they are a virgin
horns = means that they are not a virgin
female sign = means that they like women
female / male sign = means that they like both sexes
male sign = means that they like men
cross = means that they are spiritual
paintbrush = means that they are artistic
music notes = means that they are musical
mask = means that they are shy
chains = means that they like bondage
peace sign = means that they are peaceful
leaf = means that they like the outdoors
lightning bolt = means that they are fast
book = means that they like to read
paw print = means that they get along with other pets / slaves
broken heart = means that they have loved before and were betrayed by love

Magic Astronomer

14,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
s l a v e s 'Я' u s

step inside to see what we have in store.
you can bet that we'll leave you wanting more.
blondes and brunettes, silver-hawks and gingers.
slaves on display, do not touch with your fingers.
they might bite, but don't say we didn't warn you.
purchase a slave, either old or new.

welcome to slaves 'Я' us.
we have a slave for everyone, so do not fuss . . .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff