Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
metamorphosis --- ✘✘✘
⊹⊱ title sequence ⊰⊹

credits --- ✘
          tab "Metamorphosis" by Hilary Duff ; 'comatose' - a chat room role play that I was in a year ago ( or more . . . can't really remember much ) ; to master-of-snow, because I made this!
          level --- ✘
          tab literate to advance literate. Yeah. First or third person -- doesn't matter much. As long as you write a lot.
          iconography --- ✘
          tab any images I use will be from PHOTOBUCKET, in my photobucket account. I do not claim the images as my own.

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
metamorphosis --- ✘✘✘
⊹⊱ staging ⊰⊹

the setting --- ✘
          tab A group that is filled with male actors find themselves waking up in a post-apocalyptic place, in a city that probably used to be New York City. It is now ground ZERO, and is a safe area where things cannot get to them.

the time --- ✘
          tab 2012. New Years Day.

the story --- ✘
          tab An explosion had come from a set before this had happened, and when that explosion hit NYC, it seemed to turn every single movie ever made REAL. Of course, only if the actors were still alive or just recently deceased, so no -- Nosferatu is not haunting around the corner. Each actor found themselves infused with each and every character that they ever played, and certain ones came to light. The actor would find himself going through a transformation, turning into a different character at certain times. Even if it was in the worst possible moment. They could turn into heroes . . . or villains. They cannot control which character comes out. Monsters lurk outside of the safe zone, so if anyone finds themselves outside of ground ZERO, they could very well become dead, along with the cycle of characters that haunt them . . . will you choose this path? Or will you let the monsters that go bump in the night eat you alive? The choice is yours . . . choose wisely.

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
metamorphosis --- ✘✘✘
⊹⊱ rules ⊰⊹

ToS --- ✘
          tab When joining Gaia, everyone had to check a box saying that you agreed to the terms of services. If you break any of Gaia's rules, you will be reported, and eventually banned forever from the site if you break the rules enough times. Got it? Good. Thank you.

Literacy --- ✘
          tab Ah, yes. Literacy. This is a literate, to an advanced literate role play. That means no text speech. No one liners. At least three to four paragraphs to a post. AND I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH! On your first post, however, when introducing your character, I expect more than that. Now, I understand, there are some times where you can only really squeeze out a few lines. That is ONLY ACCEPTABLE once in a while. I would like people to post at least once every few days. If things get hectic at home/work/school/life, let me know when you can. If you do not post for over a week, I am sorry to say but I can kill off your characters if need be. I hate it when I become stuck because the character mine is conversing with is not talking back . . . for days. It gets annoying, and I bet you would not want it done to you. Also, post in third person or first person, past tense. It keeps the flow going through the paragraphs, and thus makes it easier to read the story. Oh, and guess what I found out? It is more professional to NOT use contractions! As in, instead of narrating and writing 'didn't', it is more professional to write 'did not'! When a character speaks, it is an entirely different story, as they could be the worst speakers in history. Narration is important, and thus I would like it to be legible and understandable. Thank you!

Beautification --- ✘
          tab I want pretty and beautiful posts. What do I mean by that? I mean no blinding colours, no strenuously small letters, and no obnoxiously large letters. Post in colours that one's eye can actually read without straining to read and without having to highlight to read. Also post in a size between size 10 to size 12. Also, in your posts, add some colour and decor! Like, pictures of your character, song lyrics, quotes that go along with your character . . . things of that nature. I hate 'naked' posts, in which it only has the narration of the character. No pictures, no nothing. Now, do not make your post a 'picture book', as in try to hide the fact that you did not post much each and every time. If your post becomes too much, I will let you know so that you can tone it down. Thank you!

Limitations --- ✘
          tab Considering the fact that I do not know how many characters will be in this role play, let us just set the limit at . . . five male actors a pop. With each of these actors, you can have up to . . . seven cycles, meaning you have an actor, and you have seven different characters attached to that one actor. I may amend this rule at a later point in time. Thing is, some of your characters might die. That is nature -- people die eventually. Even those who supposedly live forever must die at one point. Do not worry -- I will not kill off your character without talking to you first. If you wish to kill of someone else's character, please discuss with me via PM, OR discuss it with me in the OOC. Thank you.

Gender --- ✘
          tab As I have stated before, all the actors MUST be male. Sexuality-wise, they can be ANY sexuality. However, since there are only men in this role play, I suggest that if they want to be loved or have love, that they should be at least open to the possibility of being with a male. NOW, they may have a character role that has a specific sexuality -- however, we do not really care. If you are stuck on what actor to be, there are many out there. Like Daniel Radcliffe, Zachary Quinto . . . there are MANY.

Profiling --- ✘
          tab Ah, yes -- reservations and profiles. Even though there is a separate post for the skeleton of the reserve, I find it best to reiterate what I would like to see. Since this is a completely ORIGINAL story ( based on a television show ) by moi, I find it best to get to know the characters IN DEPTH. The reservation is simple and quaint, but the profile . . . oh, you shall be working on it for a while. It will be in a separate test thread, and information on it will be provided in the skeleton post. So, please read thoroughly. Thank you.

Clothing --- ✘
          tab I would like you ALL to take advantage of Polyvore. Why? Because, Polyvore is awesome. This is a site where you can create outfits for your character ( s ). It is easy, free, and totally do-able. I would like everyone to create an outfit for each character/cycle that their actor has. They do not have to be done before you send me a link to your test thread, but it would be highly advisable if you completed one of the outfits before your first post, as a link should be provided to it. Thank you.

Censorship --- ✘
          tab Any who, cursing is allowed in the role play. Make sure that it is how your character would respond to the situation. And, no cursing every other word -- it is HIGHLY annoying. If you do not like seeing curses, then I suggest you put the filters on in your preferences and such. Got it? Good. Thank you.

Goddess --- ✘
          tab So, if you have not guessed yet, I, master_of_snow, am in charge. That means, whatever I say is LAW. I will not really be abusing this power much, as not even I am going to be GOD-MODDING. No one should do so, anyway. Unless the person who's character is going to be controlled has allowed for someone to move them here and there. Anyway, if I make a decision, you should all respect it. If you do not like me or my rules, you should leave now before it is too late. Oh, and I will have moderators ( hopefully ), and they will have to be obeyed as well! Thank you.

Leaving --- ✘
          tab If you want to leave the role play, do so now before you apply. If you join the role play, and then realize you have too many role plays on your plate, leave before making that first post. Before you join any role play at any time, please check to make sure you will have adequate amounts of time to devote to each and every role play you enrolled in. If you think you will be gone for a long period of time ( like vacation, or because of finals in high school / college ), please shoot me up a PM or quote me in the OOC to tell me what dates you will not be on. That way, I will not kick you out and / or put you on the black list. Thank you.

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
metamorphosis --- ✘✘✘
⊹⊱ casting ⊰⊹

the reservation --- ✘
          tab so, you want to enter? Well, to become a part of this role play, you must send in a reservation. JUST LIKE THIS ::

User Imagex x x x x TOM ://: felton

tab tab under the mask . . . cycle 1 :: [ Draco Lucius Malfoy || Harry Potter ]

tab 21 && pansexual | ready for love
          tab tab tab tab claimed by : : master-of-snow

and also like this ::

User Imagex x x x x TAYLOR ://: kitsch

tab tab under the mask . . . cycle 1 :: [ Gambit || X-Men Origins:Wolverine ] cycle 2 :: [ Pogue Parry || the Covenant ]

tab 25 && bisexual | ready for love

get it? Here's the code ::

[imgleft]100x100 icon[/imgleft][color=dimgrey][u][color=white][size=10]x x x x x[/size][/color] [color=2][size=15]FIRST NAME ALL CAPS [color=silver]://:[/color] last name lower case[/size][/color][/u][/color][/size]

:tab::tab:[size=12]under the mask . . .[/size] [size=10][b]cycle 1 ::[/b] [ [color=1]character[/color] || [i][color=dimgrey]movie / show title[/color][/i] ] [b]cycle 2 ::[/b] [ [color=1]character[/color] || [i][color=dimgrey]movie / show title[/color][/i] ] [b]cycle 3 ::[/b] [ [color=1]character[/color] || [i][color=dimgrey]movie / show title[/color][/i] ][/size] { you can add or delete to this. }

:tab:[size=11]age && sexuality | [i][color=dimgrey]ready for love[/color][/i][/size]
          :tab::tab::tab::tab:[size=10][color=1][u][color=dimgrey]claimed by : :[/color] [color=2]username[/color][/u][/color][/size]

the profile --- ✘
          tab you make your own profile. It must include the cycles { characters } of your actor that you're using, ages for all forms, names for all forms, sexuality ( this is an all male cast, so . . . yeah ), and likes, dislikes . . . you know the drill. Especially if you've been in my role plays before. This will be in a test thread that YOU create, and you will send the link to me with the correct title.

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
metamorphosis --- ✘✘✘
⊹⊱ role call ⊰⊹

characters --- ✘
          tab all the reserved actors will be cast here.

last name A

last name B

last name C

last name D

last name E

last name F

User Imagex x x x x TOM ://: felton

tab tab under the mask . . . cycle 1 :: [ Draco Lucius Malfoy || Harry Potter ]

tab 21 && pansexual | ready for love

last name G

last name H

last name I

last name J

last name K

User Imagex x x x x TAYLOR ://: kitsch

tab tab under the mask . . . cycle 1 :: [ Gambit || X-Men Origins:Wolverine ] cycle 2 :: [ Pogue Parry || the Covenant ]

tab 25 && bisexual | ready for love

last name L

last name M

last name N

last name O

last name P

last name Q

last name R

last name S

last name T

last name U

last name V

last name W

last name X

last name Y

last name Z

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
metamorphosis --- ✘✘✘
⊹⊱ index ⊰⊹

contents --- ✘
          tab TABLE OF CONTENTS ::
          ✘ title sequence
          ✘ index
          ✘ staging
          ✘ rules
          ✘ casting
          ✘ role call
          ✘ weather channel
          ✘ scripted events
          ✘ good / bad / ugly
          ✘ headings
          ✘ other movies playing
          ✘ reminders / updates
          ✘ reserved
          ✘ reserved
          ✘ movie in progress

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
my character's theme songs

{{ picture corresponds to the character's song. : ) }}

~ sky high ~
User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image

User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image

User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image

~ welcome to sequelton ~

User Image

~ horror stories : an american tale ~

User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces