↖ ↖ ↖ T i ∂ u s

c u rr ℯ n t l y ℓ i s t ℯ n i n g t ℴ ↘ ↘ ↘
↖ ↖ ↖ t ℴ Z α n α r k α n ∂

W ℎ α t ℭ α n ℐ D ℴ F ℴ r Y ℴ u . . . ?
→ → → → → ℐ ℭ α n ' t ℋ ℯ α r Y ℴ u : c ℎ α t r ℴℴ m → → → → →
      *logs in on Shinra's computer*
      That was surprisingly...easy.
      *smiles*
      Hm...I wonder if I could pull up that sphere image...
      hn...now, where did Shinra put that movie sphere?
      *frowns impatiently*

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

A ℘ ℴ c α ℓ y ℘ t i c P r ℴ ℘ ℴ r t i ℴ n s
∂ α w n • ℴ f • t ℎ ℯ • V

i n s ℘ i r ℯ ∂ b y :: V, I Am Legend, Resident Evil.
          A ℘ ℴ c α ℓ y ℘ t i c P r ℴ ℘ ℴ r t i o n s : ∂ α w n • ℴ f • t ℎ ℯ • V c r ℯ α t ℯ ∂ b y :: master_of_snow
          ℘ ℴ s t ℓ α y ℴ u t ∂ ℯ s i g n b y :: master_of_snow with the help of photobucket.com of course, and deviantart.com too.
          r α t ℯ ∂ :: PG13 for cursing and violence.
          ℘ i c t u r ℯ s α ℘ ℘ r ℴ ℘ r i α t ℯ ∂ f r ℴ m :: the game Magna Carta, ProdigyBombay from Deviant Art.

ℎ u m α n ℘ r ℴ f i ℓ ℯ sxxx V ℘ r ℴ f i ℓ ℯ sxxx r ℯ c r u i t m ℯ n t & ℴ ℴ c t ℎ r ℯ α ∂xxx m α i n t ℎ r ℯ α ∂

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User ImageT ℎ ℯ ℭ ℎ α ℘ t ℯ r s W ℯ ℋ α v ℯ ℒ i v ℯ ∂ T ℎ r ℴ u g ℎ

℘ α r t ℴ n ℯ : A ℘ ℴ c α ℓ y ℘ t i c P r ℴ ℘ ℴ r t i ℴ n s

℘ α r t t w ℴ : T ℎ ℯ S t ℴ r y

℘ α r t t ℎ r ℯ ℯ : T ℎ ℯ ℭ ℎ α ℘ t ℯ r s W ℯ ℋ α v ℯ ℒ i v ℯ ∂ T ℎ r ℴ u g ℎ

℘ α r t f ℴ u r : T ℎ ℯ ℒ α w s O f T ℎ ℯ W ℴ r ℓ ∂

℘ α r t f i v ℯ : T ℎ ℯ W α y T ℎ ℯ W ℴ r ℓ ∂ D i v i ∂ ℯ ∂ { different races listing }

℘ α r t s i x : ℋ u m α n S k ℯ ℓ ℯ t ℴ n & V ℰ c t ℴ ℘ ℓ α s m

℘ α r t s ℯ v ℯ n : T ℎ ℯ U ℘ ∂ α t ℯ ∂ T ℯ c ℎ n ℴ ℓ ℴ g y { events and updates and reminders }

℘ α r t ℯ i g ℎ t : T ℎ ℯ S u r v i v i n g P ℯ ℴ ℘ ℓ ℯ { white list }

℘ α r t n i n ℯ : T ℎ ℴ s ℯ W ℎ ℴ D i ∂ n ' t ℳ α k ℯ ℐ t { black list }

℘ α r t t ℯ n : O u r O w n ℭ ℴ ℓ ℴ u r s { banners }

℘ α r t ℯ ℓ ℯ v ℯ n : D i f f ℯ r ℯ n t W ℴ r ℓ ∂ s { affiliates }

℘ α r t t w ℯ ℓ v ℯ : N ℴ ℳ α n ' s ℒ α n ∂ { reserved }

℘ α r t t ℎ i r t ℯ ℯ n : N ℴ ℳ α n ' s ℒ α n ∂ { reserved }

℘ α r t f ℴ u r t ℯ ℯ n : T ℎ ℯ G ℓ ℴ b α ℓ S t α t u s { role play status }

ℎ u m α n ℘ r ℴ f i ℓ ℯ sxxx V ℘ r ℴ f i ℓ ℯ sxxx r ℯ c r u i t m ℯ n t & ℴ ℴ c t ℎ r ℯ α ∂xxx m α i n t ℎ r ℯ α ∂

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User ImageT ℎ ℯ ℒ α w s O f T ℎ ℯ W ℴ r ℓ ∂

r u ℓ ℯ o1 : G α i α T ℴ S
          Follow Gaia ToS. If you break one of their rules, it's 'bye bye' for you.

r u ℓ ℯ ℴ2
          : P ℴ s t i n g ℭ ℴ n s i ∂ ℯ r α t i ℴ n
          When posting, please...do not use tiny sizes for your narration. The tiniest you can go is size 10. Got it? Also, when your character is talking, please put " quotation marks " around it. You may bold what your character is saying as well. When your character is thinking, you can either put ' single quotes ' around the speech, or italicize their thoughts. You can do both as well, but it's not necessary. Also, at least post three paragraphs, with at least five sentences in each paragraph. The first post will always be the longest as well, since it's the introduction to your character into the storyline. No more than twelve paragraphs ever, all right? And...try not to BS the paragraphs to make them appear longer--no long a** contemplation. ALWAYS WRITE IN THIRD PERSON, PAST TENSE when narrating ( the character isn't talking ). This makes it so it is easy to see the flow of the storyline. Ah, and colours...please, don't use any blinding colour, like cyan...and don't use any colour that we need to highlight to read it. Use regular colours to dark colours...nothing too light. Also, make sure your post is 'prettiful'. What do I mean by that made up word? Why, I mean, add some spice and pizazz to your post. No one likes to see boring text without pictures/quotes/and words! Don't go overboard and make your post look bigger though--if I think it's too overdone, I'll let you know so that you can tone it down a bit. If I think of anything else to add on, I shall...

r u ℓ ℯ ℴ3
          : ℭ ℎ α r α c t ℯ r A n α ℓ y s i s
          You may have...up to three characters, first off. If I think you're an excellent player and can possibly handle more, I'll let you know. Now, since this is a post-apocalypse role play, there's going to be violence. One of your characters, if you choose to play more than one, may in fact die. If you want to let someone kill of your character, let me know first, so that I know. If you want to kill a character, please--let the person know of your plans to off their character. If they don't want their character to die, and I say 'let them live', then...tough noodles. That character'll live for now. We do not want Mary-Sues and Average-Joes here. People have to have personality and some drive to live. If you are a 'visitor' then we know why you're here--to exterminate the 'vermin' you let live on your planet. Or...maybe you believe the humans should stay...whatever the reason is, I would like you to verify that in the profile. Information on profiles will be provided in the next rule. Your character can be boy, girl, or androgynous, since the visitors, though they may look male or female, do not have a specific gender. Information on visitors will be provided in another post. Your character could also be attracted to anything they want--this isn't a discriminatory role play. Romance will be brought up in another rule. If I think of anything else to add on here I will, so don't be surprised if you find more.

r u ℓ ℯ ℴ4
          : P r o f i ℓ i n g P ℯ ℴ ℘ ℓ ℯ
          Now, onto the profiles. Fill out everything in the skeleton ( which will be provided in a later post on this page of the thread ) and send it to me. I WILL DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT I want your character in the role play. After ( and if ) I accept your profile, I will tell you to post it in either the Human Profiles ( ✟ ) or the V Profiles ( ✧ ). When sending in a human profile, send it in with the title 'survivors'. When sending in a V profile, send it in with the title 'annihilators'. Get it? Got it? Good! If I think of more to add, I shall...for now, that's all for Profiles.

r u ℓ ℯ ℴ5
          : ℛ ℴ m α n t i c ℛ ℯ ℓ α t i ℴ n s ℎ i ℘ s
          If your character falls in love, well...isn't that dandy? HOWEVER, I do not want any cybering going on in here. IF YOU DARE do anything of the sort, you will be kicked out, head first, of the role play. If you want to discuss something with someone outside of the role play, I don't care. DON'T YOU DARE go further than kissing on here. There won't be all too much time for snogging though--you're trying to either kill or fight someone. When you're not killing or fighting to the death, you might have some time. Other than that...you're allowed to kiss. I may or may not add more here.

r u ℓ ℯ ℴ6
          : ℱ r ℯ q u ℯ n t ℓ y A s k ℯ ∂ Q u ℯ s t i ℴ n s
          How many characters can I be? :: I already answered this. But since you didn't read, it's three. Unless I think you're a good/great role player.
          How many times a week should I post? :: At least once a week. If you have something coming up that prevents you from posting, let me know. If you don't, I might delete your character if I don't hear from you.
          Hi...I don't like the role play. I quit. :: ...well, screw you. If you haven't posted yet, and you want to leave, then...just say so nicely. Say that this isn't what you hoped for it to be. Don't be rude. If you're rude, I'll put you forever on the black list. And you never want to be on a black list in my role plays...ever.
          How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? :: This...is random. But...a woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood. DUH.
          Okay lady, I love you, buh-bye! :: ...bye bye random person...?
          What if I have a question that hasn't been clarified on here? :: Finally, a good question. Well, if that's the case, just shoot me a pm with your question in hand. ; )

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User ImageT ℎ ℯ W α y T ℎ ℯ W ℴ r ℓ ∂ D i v i ∂ ℯ ∂

T ℎ ℯ ℋ u m α n ℛ α c ℯ
          Humans are humans. They live, breathe, need food and water. Technology seemed to be the center of their small personal universes that they lived in their minds. They used to be open to anything--instead, they became closed and small minded. They always clung to their technology like it was their deity, not like in the olden days where they went to church or temple or some house of worship at least once a week to pray to the single God that they believed gave them life and a living planet to live on. All of that has changed after the apocalypse. Technology still is out there, but more primal instincts have once again developed in them. They don't use technology as a crutch any longer, since anything that has any current in it can be used by the Visitors. They live mostly in Sectors A - D, sub-sections 00-04. Here is the list as follows : A-00 ( Japan ); A-01 ( Canada ); A-02 ( United States of America ); A-03 ( Mexico ); A-04 ( Brazil ). B-00 ( Ireland ); B-01 ( France ); B-02 ( Denmark ); B-03 ( United Kingdom ); B-04 ( Spain ). C-00 ( Egypt ); C-01 ( Turkey ); C-02 ( Russia ); C-03 ( Kazakhstan ); C-04 ( Mongolia ). D-00 ( China ); D-01 ( Australia ); D-02 ( India ); D-03 ( Indonesia ); D-04 ( Korea ). Many of these sections are only populated in one area, like in A-02, the human colonies seem to stay on the East Coast or West Coast, in places that had been called 'New York City' or 'Seattle'. Other sections are dwindling, making A-02 having the most human refugees. The humans have some enhanced abilities, since surviving the apocalypse, which was supposed to wipe out all human life forms. Appearance seems the same, though some marking may appear on some part of the body, like arm or leg or even back. There may be some scarring due to the apocalypse.

W α r V ℛ α c ℯ
          The War Visitors ( V for short whenever mentioning any Visitor ) are the most vicious and vile of the creatures. Their eyes are rather sharp, lizard or cat like. They are the destroyers, the ones that are sent out to do the bidding of the Leader V. They are strong, and their muscles are visible. They do not seem to have a distinct gender, since they do not purposefully try to blend in with the human race. These V will never stray from their race.

ℒ ℯ α ∂ ℯ r V ℛ α c ℯ
          These are the elite V, with only six of them left. They are the brains behind the operations. They can appear as beautiful humans, with flawless skin. However, underneath that, they are even more beautiful creatures. They can appear bird like under their skin, or even some sort of majestic creature. They aren't usually the ones fighting--they are the ones who maintain peace within their own people. They, too, would never stray from the V race.

P α c k V ℛ α c ℯ
          They are the ones who always were around on Earth. They have been around for centuries, since V do not age like humans do. They have seen the humans evolve and grow, and some of these V have decided that humans should live. They are wolf like under their skin, but they seem rather beautiful like the elite V. They aren't many in number anymore, since the ones who had agreed with the V plan were destroyed by other Pack Vs. The remaining Pack Vs are either back on the ship with the other Vs, working to sabotage the V plan, or they are working against the Vs on the Earth, helping out the humans.

ℛ o g u ℯ ℋ u m α n V ℛ α c ℯ
          They are the result of Human and Pack V getting 'intimate'. Since the Pack Vs became integrated into human society, they developed human emotions to blend in. This resulted in interracial bonds between them, and thus some Human Vs were born. There aren't many in number, but they seem to take on the human visual, looking human and actually living human. They are rather strong, and can move just as fast as the regular Vs. They can remain undetected by the scanners the Vs send out to figure out how many humans are in an area.

A n t i ℛ α c ℯ
          These are the Humans that have become the Vs favorites. They are either the strongest humans that hate their own race, or the most beautiful Humans that the elite V want to keep as pets. They are usually loyal to the Vs, and stay with the Vs either out of fear or self loathing.

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
ℋ u m α n S k ℯ ℓ ℯ t ℴ n & V ℰ c t ℴ ℘ ℓ α s m

T ℎ ℯ ℋ u m α n P r ℴ f i ℓ ℯ
          [align=center][size=18][color=1]name[/color] { [color=2]Human meaning ( make it up )[/color] }[/size]
          [size=15]what kind of human your character is[/size]
          [size=11][color=1]❝[/color][/size] [size=13][color=silver]quote[/color][/size] [size=11][color=2]❞[/color][/size][/align]
          [imgright]image goes here[/imgright]
          [align=center][size=15]ℐ n T ℎ ℯ D α t α b α s ℯ . . .[/size][/align]
          [size=11]T ℎ ℯ N α m ℯ[/size] ► [size=12][color=1]full name[/color][/size]
          [size=11]T ℎ ℯ A g ℯ[/size] ► [size=12][color=2]age[/color][/size]
          [size=11]T ℎ ℯ G ℯ n ∂ ℯ r[/size] ► [size=12][color=1]gender[/color][/size]
          [size=11]T ℎ ℯ ℋ ℯ i g ℎ t[/size] ► [size=12][color=2]height[/color][/size]
          [size=11]T ℎ ℯ ℰ y ℯ s[/size] ► [size=12][color=1]eye colour[/color][/size]
          [size=11]T ℎ ℯ ℋ α i r[/size] ► [size=12][color=2]hair colour[/color][/size]
          [size=11]T ℎ ℯ S ℯ x u α ℓ i t y[/size] ► [size=12][color=1]sexuality[/color][/size]
          [size=11]T ℎ ℯ ℛ α c ℯ[/size] ► [size=12][color=2]specifically what kind of human. the child of a human and a v fill this form out.[/color][/size]
          [size=11]T ℎ ℯ ℒ i n ℯ α g ℯ[/size] ► [size=12][color=1]parents--who were they?[/color][/size]

[align=center][size=15]ℐ n ℳ y ℳ i n ∂ . . .[/size][/align]
          [size=11]P ℯ r s ℴ n α ℓ i t y S y m ℘ t ℴ m s[/size] ► [size=12][color=2]at least a paragraph on personality[/color][/size]
          [size=11]T ℎ ℯ P α s t ℳ i s t α k ℯ s ℐ ℋ α v ℯ ℳ α ∂ ℯ[/size] ► [size=12][color=1]Background check[/color]
          [size=11]A ℱ ℯ w O f ℳ y ℱ a v ℴ r i t ℯ T ℎ i n g s[/size] ► [size=12][color=2]5 likes[/color][/size]
          [size=11]ℳ y ℬ u r n ℒ i s t[/size] ► [size=12][color=1]5 dislikes[/color][/size]
          [size=11]ℳ y S ℯ c r ℯ t P ℴ w ℯ r s[/size] ► [size=12][color=2]power/s / ability/ies[/color][/size]

[align=center][size=15]ℭ ℓ ℴ s i n g S t α t ℯ m ℯ n t s & ℒ α s t ℛ i g ℎ t s[/size][/align]
          [size=11]A ∂ ∂ i t i ℴ n α ℓ ℐ n f ℴ r m α t i ℴ n[/size] ► [size=12][color=1]anything else?[/color][/size]
          [size=11]T ℎ ℯ S ℴ u ℓ T ℎ α t W α t c ℎ ℯ s O v ℯ r ℳ ℯ ℐ s[/size] ► [size=12][color=2]user name[/color][/size]

T ℎ ℯ V P r ℴ f i ℓ ℯ
          [align=center][size=18][color=1]name[/color] { [color=2]V meaning ( make it up )[/color] }[/size]
          [size=15]What kind of V your character is[/size]
          [size=11][color=1]❝[/color][/size] [size=13][color=silver]quote[/color][/size] [size=11][color=2]❞[/color][/size][/align]
          [imgright]image goes here[/imgright]
          [align=center][size=15]ℐ n T ℎ ℯ V ℒ i f ℯ ℋ ℴ s t . . .[/size][/align]
          [size=11]T ℎ ℯ N α m ℯ ℐ A m A ∂ ∂ r ℯ s s ℯ ∂ A s[/size] ► [size=12][color=1]full name[/color][/size]
          [size=11]T ℎ ℯ A g ℯ ℐ ℒ ℴ ℴ k[/size] ► [size=12][color=2]age[/color][/size]
          [size=11]T ℎ ℯ G ℯ n ∂ ℯ r A ℘ ℘ ℯ α r α n c ℯ[/size] ► [size=12][color=1]gender[/color][/size]
          [size=11]T ℎ ℯ ℋ ℯ i g ℎ t ℐ S t α n ∂ A t[/size] ► [size=12][color=2]height[/color][/size]
          [size=11]T ℎ ℯ ℰ y ℯ s ℐ S ℯ ℯ m T ℴ ℋ α v ℯ[/size] ► [size=12][color=1]eye colour[/color][/size]
          [size=11]T ℎ ℯ ℋ α i r T ℎ α t G r ℴ w s ℐ n T ℎ i s ℱ ℴ r m[/size] ► [size=12][color=2]hair colour[/color][/size]
          [size=11]T ℎ ℯ S ℯ x u α ℓ i t y ℐ T α k ℯ O n[/size] ► [size=12][color=1]sexuality[/color][/size]
          [size=11]T ℎ ℯ ℛ α c ℯ ℐ A m[/size] ► [size=12][color=2]specifically what kind of V[/color][/size]
          [size=11]T ℎ ℯ ℒ i n ℯ α g ℯ ℐ ℋ ℴ l ∂[/size] ► [size=12][color=1]parents--who were they?[/color][/size]

[align=center][size=15]ℐ n T ℎ ℯ ℰ ℓ i t ℯ , T ℎ ℯ y K n ℴ w A ℓ ℓ . . .[/size][/align]
          [size=11]P ℯ r s ℴ n α ℓ i t y ℱ ℓ α w s[/size] ► [size=12][color=2]at least a paragraph on personality[/color][/size]
          [size=11]ℬ ℯ f ℴ r ℯ ℒ α n ∂ i n g O n ℰ α r t ℎ . . .[/size] ► [size=12][color=1]Background check[/color]
          [size=11]T ℎ ℯ s ℯ T ℎ i n g s P ℓ ℯ α s ℯ ℳ ℯ[/size] ► [size=12][color=2]5 likes[/color][/size]
          [size=11]T α k ℯ T ℎ ℯ s ℯ A w α y[/size] ► [size=12][color=1]5 dislikes[/color][/size]
          [size=11]ℳ y V G i v ℯ n ℛ i g ℎ t[/size] ► [size=12][color=2]power/s / ability/ies[/color][/size]

[align=center][size=15]T ℴ S u m T ℎ i n g s U ℘[/size][/align]
          [size=11]A ∂ ∂ i t i ℴ n α ℓ ℐ n f ℴ r m α t i ℴ n[/size] ► [size=12][color=1]anything else?[/color][/size]
          [size=11]ℬ ℯ s i ∂ ℯ s T ℎ ℯ Q u ℯ ℯ n , ℐ A m ℭ ℴ n t r ℴ ℓ ℓ ℯ ∂ ℬ y[/size] ► [size=12][color=2]user name[/color][/size]

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
T ℎ ℯ U ℘ ∂ α t ℯ ∂ T ℯ c ℎ n ℴ ℓ ℴ g y

✦ ℯ v ℯ n t ✦ ℱ i r s t ℰ v ℯ n t P ℓ α n n ℯ ∂
          No events have been planned as of yet.

✠ u ℘ ∂ α t ℯ ✠ ℱ r i ∂ α y , J u n ℯ T w ℯ n t y f i f t ℎ , 2 0 1 0
          Role play is being created and tweaked. Still in the test thread phase. Hopefully will be created by July of this year. Master_of_Snow is determined to finish creating it.
          ✠ u ℘ ∂ α t ℯ ✠ S α t u r ∂ α y , J u n ℯ T w ℯ n t y s i x t ℎ , 2 0 1 0
          Role play is created and placed into the series-related/miscellaneous role play area in Barton Town forums. Recruitment/OOC Thread, Human Profiles, and V Profiles threads are created as well, and links are placed in every single post, so that no one can miss them!

✪ r ℯ m i n ∂ ℯ r ✪ ℭ ℎ ℯ c k Y o u r ℭ α ℓ ℯ n ∂ ℯ r s
          Please, if you are wanting to join, follow all the rules. Read them all, and make sure you're an active role player!

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
T ℎ ℯ S u r v i v i n g P ℯ ℴ ℘ ℓ ℯ

♔ w ℎ i t ℯ ℓ i s t ℯ ∂ ♔ m α s t ℯ r _ ℴ f _ s n ℴ w
          For working hard at creating this role play. It was tough, but I pulled through.

♔ w ℎ i t ℯ ℓ i s t ℯ ∂ ♔ - ℳ i n α k i - S ℎ i y ℴ k i - S i s t ℯ r s -
          For always joining my role plays. Minaki is an excellent role player, and she helps me through even when we're the only ones posting.

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
T ℎ ℴ s ℯ W ℎ ℴ D i ∂ n ' t ℳ α k ℯ ℐ t

♛ b ℓ α c k ℓ i s t ℯ ∂ ♛ D ℴ c A ℘ ℘ ℓ ℯ s
          I hate it when people leave after posting so far into a story line. He did it twice to me. Claiming that he was 'bored'. If you commit to a role play, Doc, you're supposed to add some interest to it! Grr...

♚ b ℓ α c k ℓ i s t ℯ ∂ ♚ T α k u T α k u ℭ ℎ α n
          She left two of my role plays, claiming there was too much 'drama' in them. When she, herself, had added the drama in one, while the other was barely still alive. However, supposedly she's talking to me now, so she may or may not remain on this black list...

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
O u r O w n ℭ ℴ ℓ ℴ u r s

♣ m α i n f ℓ α g ♣ c r ℯ α t ℯ ∂ b y < no one >

♣ α n ℴ t ℎ ℯ r b α n n ℯ r ♣ c r ℯ α t ℯ ∂ b y < no one >

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
T ℎ ℯ G ℓ ℴ b α ℓ S t α t u s

t ℎ ℯ ℛ ℴ ℓ ℯ P ℓ α y ℐ s N ℴ w ::
✦ A c c ℯ ℘ t i n g P r ℴ f i ℓ ℯ s ✦
✦ ℬ ℴ r i n g ✦
✦ ℭ ℓ ℴ s ℯ ∂ ~ N ℴ P ℴ s t i n g ✦
✦ D ℯ α ∂ ✦
✦ D y i n g ✦
✦ ℋ i α t u s ✦

✦ ℐ n N ℯ ℯ ∂ O f P ℯ ℴ ℘ ℓ ℯ ✦
✦ O ℘ ℯ n ℱ ℴ r P ℴ s t i n g ✦
✦ S ℯ m i ℋ i α t u s ✦
✦ W α i t i n g ℱ ℴ r P ℴ s t s ✦

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
N ℴ ℳ α n ' s ℒ α n ∂

r ℯ s ℯ r v ℯ ∂ U n t i ℓ ℱ u r t ℎ ℯ r N ℴ t i c ℯ A s W ℯ ℓ ℓ

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
ℛ ℯ c r u i t i n g T ℎ ℯ ℬ r α v ℯ S ℴ u ℓ s / t ℎ ℯ O O ℭ t ℎ r ℯ α ∂

" The year was 2ox△. After the Apocalypse struck the Earth back years ago, the human race seemed to mutate. Many people lost their lives on December 20th, 2012. Those who survived are few in number. . .

They started to weed us out, one by one...I have managed to survive these desperate times, in a group of other refugees. I wish to claim back the world they 'gifted' us with, to go back to a normal life...however, such a life I had before seems meaningless now...it seemed we were living in their 'perfect' world, and they actually instigated World War Three, which was the beginning of the Apocalypse. It all started over a war Sector A-02 ( which is what was previously dubbed 'America' by us Humans ) started with some man who had ordered the attacks on our World Trade Towers...my great grandfather had send me a message via hologram a few years back ( I found it in his box that we kept... ) but this is no time to get sentimental. . . "

An apocalypse. Visitors from another planet...who annihilate our human race...now, with only a few humans left to fight, who will win?

This is the recruiting/ooc thread. Links to the profiles and main thread are provided below. Please, think about joining...before the Vs destroy us all...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff