Welcome to Gaia! ::

Four for you Glen Coco, YOU GO GLEN COCO!!

and none for Gretchen Weiners, BYE! 1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Noob

Quote:
814 words

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx
      xxxxxxJUST A TOUCH OF THE FIRE BURNING SO BRIGHT
      xxxxxxxxxxx• • • no ⊹ i don't want to mess this thing up !
      madeforaishiterrubyaishiterruiloveyouindefinitelydarlingI . . .xx D O N 'T xx W A N T xx T O xx P U S Hxx T O O xx F A R . . .
      meep&&`♥: → JUST A SHOT IN THE DARK THAT YOU JUST MIGHT
      madeforaishiterrbyaishiterruiloveyouindefinitelydarlingB E . . .xx T H E xx O N E xx I ' V E xx B E E Nxx W A I T I N G xx F O R xx M Y xx W H O L Exx L I F E . . .
      hiilikeyou]
      babyyoulightupmyworldlikenobodyelsegivemeakissbabyjustonepleaseSo... baby I'm alright, with just a kiss goodnightithinkiloveyouSo... baby I'm alright, with just a kiss goodnight
      babyyoulightupmyworldlikenobodyelsegivemeakissbabyjustonepleaseSo... baby I'm alright, with just a kiss goodnightithinkiloveyouSo... baby I'm alright, with just a kiss goodnight

User Image
                                                      B lockhead? Who was he calling a blockhead? If anything, he was the blockhead. What sane person would kiss someone they'd just met...? Certainly not this blockhead. Therefore he was the blockhead. Min ah arched her eyebrows in amusement as she listened to him spew insults one after another. It was like a broken action figure who continued to repeat the same thing over and over again.

Her eyes lowered to her outfit. There's nothing wrong with what she was wearing! It was quite cute if she must say so herself! Her parents had designed it. It's a part of their new collection for their brand 'Haute Couture' that has yet to come out. She was simply modeling a Tucker Printed silk-chiffon blue sheer blouse paired with a maje houpe twill mini skirt. Miu Miu leather peep toe boots dressed her feet and to top off her entire look? A blue tabby satchel handbag and Ettika peace in love silk necklace.

A cold stare met his belittling dark brown eyes. He dare ask her if he were being rude? Oh no! He wasn't acting rude. He had crossed 'rude' several insults ago. He was now in 'i'm going to kick your a**' territory. He has the nerve to say she deserved these kind remarks of his? The excuse being her running off on him after he kissed her? Hah! He's got jokes. How was that being rude? He should be thanking her. If she stayed any longer last night he'd probably be spending today in the hospital rather than taking part in this friendly exchange.

Seeing that she was speechless, the male leaned towards her causing her to back away in response. Before she could find time to throw her own insults in his face, he had seized her by the wrist and yanked into a janitor closet against her own will. What is wrong with him? Why did he think he could just do whatever he wanted with her just because she was a woman? Come on, now? Was she that easy? If he thinks so, he's got another thing coming. She was nobody's toy! Especially, not his.

As her eyes began to adjust to the pitch black darkness of the room, a hand moved towards her. Misunderstanding his intentions, the female reacted on pure human instinct. A loud, painful roar groaned in response followed by colorful language. Maybe she kicked a little too hard. He had it coming. The funny thing was, she didn't feel sympathy for him what-so-ever. He was obviously trying to make a move here! His lame 'trying to find the switch' excuse wasn't working. Like he was actually trying to "find" the light switch. Don't joke!

Making sure her assumptions were correct, Min ah turned her head to the side. If there was a light switch behind her she was in the wrong. If there wasn't a light switch, he was at fault. The dark brunette slumped her shoulders unable to look the cringing male in the eyes. Guess you could call it guilt? Or maybe luck? Well, for him anyway.

Min Ah folded her arms defensively across her chest, still maintaining a safe distance from the male. She couldn't put much distance between them though. The room was extremely cramped and tight due to all the janitor supplies. After all, this was a janitor's closet he had brought her into. The female shrugged her shoulders and answered him in a semi-uninterested tone. "What? I was only putting my self-defense moves into use. Why waste a perfect opportunity to apply my skills to real life situations like this?"

The girl back at the club were probably waiting for her to return. How long does it take for a normal person to 'get some air?' Actually, the real question was, how long had she been gone? Hopefully, those hostesses hadn't jumped to some silly conclusion like 'rape' or something...

"You have something on your face." Yeunseong stated bluntly as he slowly inched towards the now frantic female. "What? Where?!? GET IT OFF!" She shrieked as she felt around her face. He pinned both her wrists to the door and shut her up immediately as his soft lips met hers. Rather than making it an urgent kiss, he playful nibbled her upper lip before parting leaving her speechless yet again.

This time, Min Ah recovered quickly. Yanking herself free she poked at his chest, her voice shaking, obviously caught off guard. "Y-you! Again? W-WHY?" Emotions of frustration and confusion washed over her. Her heart couldn't take it anymore. She had to leave NOW!

The female stomped out of the closet without another word. She then power-walked all the way back to the hostess club room slamming the doors behind her before slumping to the ground. "What the hell just happened?" She whispered to herself still winded from that power walk of hers.

[OrganizingObjectionableChaos] EDITED You wanted me to god-mod you Taekyu. o wo..

C O M P A N Y » away from him and with my girls. thank god!
                                                      L O C A T I O N » HOT ISSUE club room
                                                      M O O D » confused and frustrated
                                                      O U T F I T » Click!

Noob

Quote:
876 words

User Image

User Image

B eads of sweat trickled down the nape of the woman's neck. Her chest rose then fell rapidly as her eyes flickered to her wristwatch. Big neon numbers reflected in her chocolate brown eyes. She had less than five minutes to defuse this bomb. But where? Where was it? The lives of 600,000 innocent people depended on her alone. Not like there wasn't enough pressure on her already or anything.

Fishing one of her nifty gadgets out of her pocket, the female sprung to the other end of the basement room below the Seoul Tower. Now, what idiot would plant a bomb here anyway? The same idiot who assigned this mission to her in the first place, that's who! Gah! Put your rage aside, idiot and defuse the bomb! Remember, the lives of many depend on you~! The brunette twitched her nose in irritation as she shoved that thought away. Stupid conscience. What does it know anyway?

Without a second thought, her hands moved swiftly across the now-opened box. She began detaching and reattaching wires in its specific locations with confidence. This was way too easy. She could do this in her sleep! Now where does she get this surplus of cockiness? Let's just say this field of work runs in her blood. Neh?

The brunette positioned herself in a defensive position instinctively upon hearing a thunderous clap from behind her. Her facial expression relaxed as a familiar face approached her. It was one of the higher ups. " I'll have to admit. I was afraid that you wouldn't make it." His teasingly, low voice rang in her ears as he circled her slowly before stopping a few feet away from her. "But! As always, you never cease to amaze me. Three seconds to spare. Impressive. " He shoved a faded, beige envelope into her hands. Seeing the puzzled expression on the woman's face, the male chuckled softly. "Comrade Song RooRi, it's a present. Buy yourself something pretty. It's your mission to make a lasting impression. Ka'Peesh?"

The brunette watched as her superior disappeared before she had the chance to say anything. "Lasting impression...? Ka'Peesh?" RooRi repeated to herself. All of the puzzle pieces fit into place once she opened the envelope in hand. It was an invitation to some social event. So this was what he meant by present. But wait a minute, wasn't he being a little too generous? What was the catch? She was always one to second-guess herself and overanalyze. Naw. Silly Rikki, you're just overanalyzing things. Enjoy yourself. Go have some fun! It's good to take a break once in awhile. Waving the thought away, her priority at hand was to get rid of this filthy smell people sweat! Gross!

User Image

Ugh. Something about frills, ruffles, and well - girly things in general - rubbed Rikki the wrong way. I guess it makes her feel weaker than she actually is. The thing she despises most in the world is appearing weak especially in the eyes of men. It hadn't even been five minutes since she set foot into this social gathering and already she's got five phone numbers in her hands. She doesn't even remember who they were anyway. She was flattered, that's for sure. But what on Earth could possibly lure these men towards her anyway? Her chocolate brown eyes followed the desire in an admirer's eyes as it traced back to the red, strapless dress she happen to be 'modeling.' Ah, so that was it. What she wears apparently triggers the burning desire of men. Awesome. Note to self: Stay away from man who looks like he could go ***** any minute.

RooRi cast an awkward smile in his direction before isolating herself from him as far away as her Jimmy Choo Greta Glitter heels could take her. But of course, having the worst luck in the world was stopped short. By what? Liquid. Before your mind wanders any further, it was wine.

Both hands were held at shoulder's height. She could feel the rage building inside her. Whatever idiot thought this was the best way to 'flirt' with a woman, must've been dropped at birth. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MU-" RooRi was cut off as she found him dabbing at the accident with a napkin.

Taking a closer look, he was a bit handsome. Oh, how I'd like to run my fingers through his hair.. Her eyes widened as she caught herself. What on Earth was she thinking? He had spilt his drink all over her and even began touching - well, wiping her dress - her without her consent! Fooling her with kind words with a smirk on his face? Well, if that was how he was going to handle this, then two could play that same game!

Seizing his wrist, the woman placed his occupied hand on the small of her back and wrapped the other around her waist as she moved closer towards him. She then lifted his chin with her finger tip, her eyes now locked with his. "Oh, that..? Don't worry about it~! There are other forms of payment.." RooRi made sure her words came out as soft, and slowly as she could. A devilish grin followed shortly, but vanished as quickly as it came.

[OrganizingObjectionableChaos] blah blah blah words go here.

L O C A T I O N » Social Gathering
                                                            M O O D » Speechless; Plotting
                                                            T H O U G H T S » Two can play that game!
                                                            O U T F I T » Click!

Noob

Quote:
791 words

User Image

User Image

W hat was she doing? Why is she coming onto him? Shouldn't it be the other way around? Wait, no. He started it. He was the one who dumped his drink on her in the first place. So technically, he was coming onto her. Right? Over thinking again sweetheart... Roo Ri rolled her eyes as an irritating voice filled her head.

Was that a scowl on his face? No, a smirk? She could sense the change in atmosphere. He knew this was only an act. But why play along then? To protect her from humiliation? Oh, please. He was such a gentleman. NOT! He was probably trying to see how far she would actually go. She wasn't easy like other women. With that being said, he could go search for a plaything elsewhere.

Feigning innocence, Roo Ri blinked back in surprise. "There are other forms of payment?" A cacophonic uproar of screams and shouting rang in her right ear. What on Earth was going on? This was suppose to be a party. Not some kind of horror film!

After several minutes of silence she was able to piece together the situation. Apparently some man had been found dead in the men's bathroom. No weapon was found though. There weren't any open wounds either. Roo Ri began analyzing the situation in secret without her companion noticing. Her chocolate brown eyes were fixated on his facial features, but her mind was elsewhere. She finally came to the conclusion that this was the work of an assassin. Someone far too clever to leave a trace of evidence behind. Whoever he/she was, they probably already fled the scene or about to anyway. Was it someone from her agency? OR Were they her from a rival agency...?

Before she had any more time to decode this crime scene at hand, the male before her - who she does not know the name of - seized her wrist and dragged her out of the chaotic mess. The two weren't exactly suspicious looking seeing that there were others who were departing as well. What was it he said before they left? Issues at hand? Thanks captain obvious! Anyone with eyes could see that! Roo Ri scoffed out loud without realization.

Catching herself, she quickly offered him a reassuring smile followed by a small nod after hearing him speak. Suddenly, the brunette felt a little uneasy. Where had he taken her anyway? The building was at least a block away, yet it was still in sight. Her eyes took in her surroundings. There was a bar at the end of the block and a hotel beside it; then a cafe following that. Shifting uncomfortably in her heels, Roo Ri positioned herself in the direction of the building from which they came from now deep in thought.

Cha Roo Ri-Ah. What are you doing? You're with a man whom you just met like - I dunno - five minutes ago! The both of you are standing in some street you have no idea existed! To make matters worse, he must think you're some kind of prostitute thing! He could be dangerous. I suggest running away NOW! Before something bad happens. Just excuse yourself politely and- Roo Ri's eyes widened in surprise as she felt a sudden jerk of motion. He had whisked her off her feet - yet again. His hands found their way to the small of her back, the other resting on her waist as he peered into her dark brown eyes. That uneasy feeling she felt before? Yeah, it's gone now. Must be his mesmerizing eyes... No! Don't you fall for that Roo Ri. RUN. NOW. BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!" She couldn't do it. For some reason, it seemed like he was begging for her to stay. He wouldn't let her break eye contact no matter how hard she tried. Was she under his spell or something? His low, deep voice wasn't helping either. She could feel herself melting in his arms with every word that escaped his mouth. Damn it! This is NOT suppose to be happening! You're not suppose to turn into putty! He is!

"Wh-what?" Roo Ri whispered stupidly before realizing what an idiot she must've looked like now. She mentally face palmed herself. Wake up call. That's what she needed. Never before has she lost composure like this. He was the first. What the hell was that anyway? Some black magic? Whatever it was, it was definitely NOT going to happen again. She wasn't going to allow it! Regaining her composure, the brunette began tracing his chest with her fingertips. Her eyes flickered to his lips then elsewhere quickly as a smug smile tugged at her own lips. "Oppa.." She began. "I'm...hungry..." Boom! Misunderstanding cleared right?

[OrganizingObjectionableChaos] ~

L O C A T I O N » some sketchy street
                                                            M O O D » idiotic ; scheming
                                                            T H O U G H T S » he's gonna rape me gonk help me, mommy! emo
                                                            O U T F I T » Click!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff