Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

CUNNING THICKHEADED IMPATIENT STRICT
Who am i speaking to; Ava Where am i; In front of coffee shop.

The sky, roaring with life, echoed in Chainez's ears as he descended into Earth's cement grounds. It glowed dark olive green as mini sparkles of white trailed his every move. His star, spiraled into an unknown museum with displayings of astronomy maps hammered onto every wall Chainez took a glimpse at. The star-child unraveled himself from the uncomfortable position, creating a forceful tension to build up miles ahead of him and suddenly rose like a vampire just getting up from his late slumber. "Ugh, here in this trash place again, huh?" Chainez commented. Yes, this was his second time here from the previous thousand years ago. Let me tell you, the previous years here were harsh and breath taking to Chainez, he lost his left eye through some accident protecting a human, and never again will he protect one. Humans were a waste of time in his book, and even a touch from their fingers, would he get agitated and loose himself. The museum Chainez had fallen into, was clearly as dark as night, only minimal showings of light glimpsed from the sky, the so called 'stars'. His hair as black as the galaxy waved in the air from the openings on the roof created from his landing, and his golden eyes pierced in the direction close to a tea shop. "Tension ... pressure.. it can't be? so soon. geez" he murmured to himself, before jumping out of the dirty crater formed from gravel being dug up. Luckily all the paintings and maps in the room still hung on quite fiercely. His slick pale hands masked away by dark black gloves enabled him to control the element of time flow, but his most dangerous power hasn't been shown yet, once he finds an annoying human, only then will he show it. Whenever another star-child such as himself was near, the moon clipped to his hair would glow as it did now, a light, fading, yellowish color. As his legs moved one by one out of the museum, irritating screams screeched in his ears, causing Chainez to get even angrier, causing the amount of tension in the air to increase dramatically. Women with their kids, ran across the streets, as men shoved themselves in cars. It was like a total apocalypse, but for what reason? "Stupid things, they dirty up the galaxy and now look at what they do to their own world. .. quite the trash these beings are. hmph." he snitched, closing his eyes then reopening them with a silent sigh.

Chainez stood on the top row of stairs in front of the museum doors peering over heads of screaming people. Astonished to spot no other star-child near him. "Usually they would be crawling all over the humans by now." he explained, ruffling his dark black hair and showing off a wicked grin. Back on his own planet galaxy, Chainez was an immense troublemaker, he never listened to the rules, nor did he seize to follow them. He liked having his own rules to follow. Everything he did had an omniscient reason behind it. Dark non-rusting chains followed his every step across the street of loud yells as he narrowed his eyes in on some kids fighting over a ball. Chuckling, Chainez took hold of the ball, and popped it with his power of deflating pressure. Not a sight of guilt was spotted on Chainez face, instead a wild smile stretched upon his facial expression. "You humans are gutless. Quite the uncivilized. But extravagantly fascinating!" he chuckled, leaving the kids in tears and the deflated ball on the ground. His height of 5'8 towered above all the crevices of trash peeking through buildings, caused him to seek out more people to 'play' with. As he spotted a group of younger teens stealing a car, Chainez whisked his finger above his shoulder and the car rusted, causing it to break down and not even work. How could he do that you ask? Chainez had the ability to move through times, with his left eyes could he trick a person into seeing their future for just a few minutes.

As the stupid teens fumbled on their foot after catching a serious glimpse of Chainez, they ran away hitting eachother. Chuckling to himself again, he looked around for something interesting. Last time he was here, Chainez didn't have enough time to explore before he was ordered to come back. He hoped the girl he protected back then didn't come to his presence or he would have surely have his way with her, but of course that was thousands years ago. "Noway." he whispered, shaking his head in a swaying motion. Shop lights still lighted were empty while other shops that were pitch black had broken glass windows all over. "Pests must've had their ways with that, hm?" he stated, gesturing his hands in the air as if grabbing a star. Smiling, he walked a little further into the street, suddenly his smile dropped into a mild grin. "She's here. Damn." he mumbled as he ran to the coffee shop, his hands against the window. "It's gotta be her, no one else would be stupid enough to wear that less in a weather like this. plus don't forget the huge robotic hands." he explained as he examined the shop more closely. A girl with her white, short hair tucked inside a hood stood there, ordering something. She had a tail of what seemed to be like skeleton remains but who cares? It was a star-child, Chainez thought, getting annoyed. "Ava ..." he angrily stated, with his hands folded across his chest, waiting for her to exit so he could ask her a few questions about while they were suddenly summoned to Earth.

⋆OUROTHERSTARS ▪▪▪
                        ((Scenes@ would it be okay, to make it sound as if Chainez and Ava were best of friends before arriving to Earth? aha, since to me they sounded a little bit alike with their powers and all.`))
[align=center][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw2K9SifAXk][img]http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n602/thisberabbityo/Chainz.jpg[/img][/url]

[size=22][color=#808000]CUNNING [color=black]↪[/color] [color=#808000][/color]THICKHEADED [color=black]↪[/color] IMPATIENT [color=black]↪[/color] STRICT[/color] [/color][/size]
[size=10]Who am i speaking to;[color=#808000] - - -[/color][/size] [color=#382D2C]←[color=olive]✡[/color]→[/color][size=10] Where am i;[color=#808000] - - -[/color][/size][/align]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10]TEST HERE~

[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[align=center][size=10][align=center][color=#A8A828][quote=⋆OUROTHERSTARS ▪▪▪][color=#382D2C]((- - -))[/color][/align][/size]
»xxxxxxxxAmbie Satou!

User ImageXXX XXXXXStudeиt Couиcιl
              XXX I Aм Knowи As The » Mascot
              XXX I've Beeи Arouиd For Soмe Tιмe Now » freshman year.
              XXX My Secret? » Royal.
              XXX My Refereиce? » thisberabbit.
User Image

EXTRA PICTURES

»xxxxxxxxAmbie Satou!

XXX XXXXXIdeиtιfιcαtιoи Cαrd

XXX They Cαll Me » Satou (OR) Ambie is fine.

XXX I Wαs Borи About A Few Yeαrs Bαck » Sixteen.

XXX Arouиd A Certαιи Tιмe » June Fifth.

XXX I Prefer » Both dudes&dudettes.

XXX Iи Thιs School, I Aм Kиowи As A » Student.

XXX But Deep Dowи, I'м » A tenshi. (Angel)

XXX You Cαи Fιиd Me Iи » West Tower A-1. (7-4)

XXX XXXXXDιggιиg Deeper

XXX If I Tell You My Story, Would You Lαugh ? » Biography. Must be 2 paragraphs and +

XXX I'м мore thαи Looks » Ambie is a very bubbly&awkward person, She likes to act like a clown in front of other people, usually not caring about her appearance.` She knows combat and is quite the athletic type of person, mostly bonding with the secretary when she isn't busy. Most of the time, you'd see her running up and down the halls trying to help out the student council with all she's got. When the council is really in need of her, she tends to act like she doesn't care about what's happening but in real she really loves the council and thinks of the members as her own family, and if they order her to do something, obviously she would do it, no questioning required. She is short-tempered, and quite the selfish brat, BUT only if you give her a reason to be. Everything that she does, she has a reason for. Her smiles are none of the times real. There's ought to be something good about Ambie right? well, even if she's a nosy girl, she is very protective of her friends and would do anything to protect them: royal or regular. Ambie likes to think of the positive side of things but usually can't help but be more straightforward than to be more exaggerating in other parts.

XXX Thιиgs You Cαи't See » Ambie is a clean girl, she would do nothing to harm her beautiful skin. /winks.

XXX Cαи I Be Your Superмαи ? » Ambie can control any human beings' mind with ONLY the heart of the pure meaning if you know you've done something horrible but can't spill it, She'll find you rather quickly. Her small body frame enables her to have extreme flexibility and the exception of running faster than the adverge.

XXX XXXXXThιиgs you shouldи't know

XXX You Cαи get Me These ? » Ambie enjoys playing her instrument in the open, mostly on the school roof when she isn't busy. She also enjoys being with her fellow council members, she states they all bring her joy even if they might be a handful at times. Ambie really enjoys fashion, even in her school uniform there'd be at least something exotic about it, like a full bloom flower on her head or some kind of ribbon tied to the ends of her hair.

XXX Doи't Get Me These » Insects that can fly scare her the most, if they can fly why won't they fly themselves into a death trap? Ignorant people scare her, she wouldn't want to be seen ANYWHERE near them. Ambie dislikes cafeteria food or more so, non-handmade foods, she thinks they can be quite the death increaser so she brings her own foods to eat.

XXX Wαииα Dιe ? » None other to say straightforwardly: insects that can fly, non-durable fashion sense, and people with un-curable sinned hearts.

»xxxxxxxxthisberabbit!
#ffa97a #8F78C4
DEMON
Created By; thisberabbit. ◊

A little bit on me
You can call me… Belle Lune.
But I go by… Belle. OR Lune.
I've Been around for a good…one-thousand, three-hundred-sixteen years. (if you can't read=1,316)
Of course age is how you feel so lets just say I'm… around seventeen.
Why don't you stick your hand down my pants, and you'll find out I'm a… Female, psh. you're such an eyesore.
I live… Anywhere. As long as there is fun awaiting me.
Gotta' make cash somehow so… You don't need to know what i do. Just open your eyes and stalk me.

Demons 101
...I can do a bunch f. kick-a** things like… Controlling shadows, running irresistibly fast, jumping at high speeds, and ripping people to shreds with my sword like hands that activate by itself at the sense of excitement building up in my mind.
I am a… Marching Hordes. = "Demons that cause war."
..If I do eat a human, they'd have to be a… Type that is annoying and nagging all the time. (They have a sense of sweetness to them that i enjoy.)

Emotions are for bitches, but
I like to be real… Pests tend to say I'm quite the stuck up type of person, I'm quiet but when i do speak i let my actions take part. I'm stubborn at times, therefore i hate working in teams, because i know i can do much more by myself. I keep my emotions to myself, therefore i never tell anyone what my ideas are, unfortunately i'm so-called "mysterious" because of this. Anyone that is either lucky enough to have my company should be proud. I have zero tolerance when in the middle of a fight. I like to have things go my way, and not listen to others. I'm quite the "rebel". I know i will live for an amount of time, so why not make it worth while and stained in red?

A list of stuff that makes me smirk
1. Hand-made weapons.
2. Fights.
3. Strong fighters that are worthy of destroying.
4. Wild open fields.
5. Working independently.

But I'd rather not be around
1. Blood-thirsty vampires.
2. Weak humans.
3. Crowded areas.
4. Messy cloths.
5. Un-called-for plans.
And so the story goes
A long long time ago, Belle was not as mischievous as she was now. Her smiles were more convenient and her eyes were never rosy dark. One of the strongest demons ever raised made her who she was. She could never refuse a helping hand. 'No' just wasn't in her list of vocabulary terms. Basically she was the exact opposite of how she was now. In her household she lived with mostly the top of the top. The protectors of their own race. She was kind of like a back up in case war needed stronger people. Trained highly in close combat, one time while wondering around the streets (one of her more .. aggravating habits) she spotted a vampire child with blonde hair and bright blue eyes crawling his way into the demon territory in agony. He looked like he was in immense pain. Belle could have alerted the elders, but being as stupid and kind as she was back then, she helped the child, brought him to her home, only to be punished severely by the elderly and by those around her. They believed she had brought sin to their kind by bringing another. Demons never had any way to retaliate, they wanted to find peace within this world yet destroy it within their own hands. Belle was then listed 'wanted' by the vampire council for 'kidnapping' the pure blood in-order for peace to be created which was wildly a mistake. While trying to escape for her life, her right horn got cut off almost entirely, injuring her more then the cuts and bruises on her legs. Vampires, a few years back weren't the ones granting power, but now, its turned out into a war for everyone. Now old enough to care for her own, Belle has picked up so many ways to protect herself that even one step in front of her is no guarantee of your survival. Still wandering the streets, as one of her biggest habits, she absolutely has no idea what awaits her when she accidentally gets herself into "The Resistance". Is she on the vampires' side? the humans' side? the demons' side? or neither?

Physically I'm
Human Height… Five feet " seven inches. (ahem. 5"7)
Human Weight… One-hundred twenty-seven pounds. (127LBS.)
They Say Beauty is only Skin Deep… Sorry, what you see if what you get.

...And when I take true form well...
User Image

It never actually does fit
What just doesn’t fit… Is that I'm not an admirer of any side of the war. I just want to be by myself. The vampires seem to be the one with the most advantage therefore they don't need me. My own species ... oh what can is say, i got kicked out of, therefore becoming an exiled demon i understand more then anything, that i do not belong where i am. I roam the streets everyday, hoping for something special to occur to put me back on track once again. I'm a traitor, and will always be one, til my last thirst for blood withers away between my hands.
The colors of the soul#AF211D & #FF716D & #382D2C
You always gotta rock to something, and a personal favorite of mine is… Listen to this when it gets rough. Nekomata Master - Byakuya Gentou
      User Image
      KIND FRIENDLY IMPATIENT MISCHIEVOUS!
      m'aider à me débarrasser de cette folie!. • • _______________________@
      ωħø ąɱ ї spεąkїnġ †ø; - - - ωħεrε ąɱ ї; Royal's palace.

indentHer black hair dancing against the wind as she stood on top of a pole stretched across the wide city walk, made it look as though she was putting on a show. The city walk was surprisingly crowded with ignorant humans, the kinds that would make you want to beat them. As the girl's rosy, dark eyes stood frozen in time, her outfit wasn't. Her armor clinging together ever so tightly that even a pebble wouldn't be able to reach her skin. Not only did she have an armor protecting her body, she had a collar made out of steel attached to a bell that rung when she was ready to attack. This girl was a demon, an exiled demon, named Belle Lune. The noises that rung in her pale ears irritated her yet she wanted to jump down on the humans and surprise them a bit. Her dark, black hair swayed as she sprung from roof to roof, landing on a very tall building that intersected near a very loud and busy railroad way. "si ennuyeux. (so annoying.)" she stated, crouching down on the tiled roof, staring at this line of 'non-humans' making way for this blonde haired girl and a boy. This sight interested Belle so much that her eyes followed their every move as they walked down the street. The boy's face looked worried yet scared at the same time, making Belle's expressionless face light up in a mild grin. The girl with blonde hair, emitted this aroma that even Belle could smell it. "vampire. un royal (vam-vampire.. a royal)" she pressed on her lips, still crouching down, hoping the followers didn't spot her. As they made their way through the crowds of people, they both entered this building that amazed Belle even more but in an aggravating way. They entered the king's palace, the place Belle hated going to the most. She never wanted to come here yet she followed them here out of fancy. "impossible, comment puis-je les suivre ici? (impossible, how can i follow them here)" grunted Belle, as her bell on her collar rung loudly. When she was exiled from her own home, of course she was angry about the vampires pressing false charges against her. Belle only helped the boy, she never killed him or anything. And so because of that pure blooded child, she lost her right to be called a demon and her home. She absolutely didn't approve of vampires ruling over the country.

indentAs a kid, Belle only spoke french to her race, but she did know english, she just never wanted to use it because it reminded her of the humans which also irritated her just by the thought of them. "imbéciles qu'ils sont faibles. (weak fools that are.)" she mumbled as she stared at the small group entering the large palace. Belle's pulse was beated wildly as she watched them go through room by room from the outside. She noticed the switch between servants and ghouls watching the palace. The grin on her face appeared even bigger as the bell attached to her collar rang even more. It was time. "amusant. je le veux. (fun. i want it.)" she demanded before her arms disappeared replaced by two large overly-sized swords. The wind was still strong and blowing when the flower clipped to Belle's broken horn fluttered its petals. As the guards did their jobs protecting the doors to the palace, they didn't really do quite a good job. She wanted to see the inside of the palace before her very eyes, since she's heard many stories but has never believed any of them. Belle leaped quickly down from the building and bolted to the entrance to the splendid, humungous palace, her sword-like hands by her side as she slid the ghouls down one by one, leaving blood shed all over her face and the patterned floor. She wanted each and everyone of them to know, the youngest and one of the strongest exiled demons has arrived to snatch the 'fun' away. "Je suis here. vampire. (I'm here. vampire.)" she chuckled as she ran for vengeance towards the room where the blonde royal and the boy was.

An Insane Demon I hide the real me I am the Silent Killer Be mine
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxASA⋆♚/ANODONOTSTEAL. "LET ME LOOSE !"
      INDEPENDENT / STRAIGHTFORWARD / MISCHIEVOUS / ARROGANT / QUIET / COMMITTED
      βεLLε Lůɳε
      The Resistance DEMON.
[list][list][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asxzZXk37IM][imgleft]http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n602/thisberabbityo/bellelune2-2.png[/imgleft][/url][align=right][size=22][color=#AF211D][strike][u]KIND[/u][/strike]! [color=black]↪[/color] [color=#FF716D][strike][u]FRIENDLY[/u][/strike][/color] [color=black]↪[/color] IMPATIENT [color=black]↪[/color] [color=#FF716D] MISCHIEVOUS![/color] [/color][/size]
[color=#FF716D]m'aider à me[/color] [color=#6E6A6B][u]débarrasser[/color][/u] [color=#AF211D]de cette folie[/color]!.[color=#FF716D]•[/color] [color=#AF211Dstudio ]•[/color] • [color=#FF716D][b]★[/b][/color] _______________________@[color=#FF716D][b] ♔[/b][/color] [color=#AF211D]┇[/color] [color=#AF211D]♔[/color]
[align=center][b]☞[/b]ωħø ąɱ ї spεąkїnġ †ø;[color=#C47451] - - -[/color][color=#AF211D]←[color=#FF716D][b]✡[/b][/color]→[/color] [b]☞[/b] ωħεrε ąɱ ї;[color=#C47451] - - -[/color][/align]
[align=left][size=10][color=white]indent[/color]TEXT HERE.
[/align][/size]
[align=center][size=9]An Insane Demon [color=#FF716D][b][size=16][b]→[/b][/size][/b][/color] I hide the real me [color=#AF211D][b][size=16][b]→[/b][/size][/b][/color] I am the Silent Killer [color=#6E6A6B][b][size=16][b]→[/b][/size][/b][/color] Be mine[/size]
[color=#FF716D]》[/color] [u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxASA[color=#AF211D]⋆♚/[/color]ANODONOTSTEAL.[/color][/u] [size=9]"[b][color=#FF716D]LET ME[/color][color=#FF716D] LOOSE[/color] ![/b]"[/size]
[size=10]INDEPENDENT / STRAIGHTFORWARD /[color=#FF716D] MISCHIEVOUS / ARROGANT[/color] / QUIET / COMMITTED[/size]
[size=20][color=#FF716D]►[/color][color=white][strike] [color=#382D2C]βεLLε [/color][color=#AF211D]Lůɳε[/color] [/strike][/color][color=#FF716D]☪[/color]
[color=white][strike][color=#6E6A6B]The Resistance DEMON.[/color][/strike] [/size][/align]
Rei Takahashi; They will forever remember me.
⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓ ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

User Image
Will you help me? : will you never let me go? . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXX▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯⇓⇓⇓ CAN YOU HEAR MY VOICE? DON'T DIE! COME BACK TO ME.`✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ AISHITERU. 私は死亡したが、あなたの心に私はまだです!

TEXT HERE~

xxnemiavearksxxxnoxxxxnemiav,ⓛⓞⓥⓔ
THOUGHTS; - - -xxxxxxLOCATTION; - - -xxxxxxOOC; ((- - -))
likes to keep emotions to selfxxxxxx enjoys reading ALONE ! ♩♪♫
User Image

KENTA | REI | TAKAHASHI
"The Gullible Loner"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

the BASICSxxxxxxxxxxxx

nickname ::
            Rei.

seven-teen.

birthday ::
            June fifth.

Male.

race ::
            Japanese.

hair color | eye color ::
            Blonde & Dark-Gray

height | weight ::
            Five"Six & One-Hundred-Twenty-Pounds.

more in DEPTHxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stray animals.
            Sleeping.
            Books (Mainly Fairy Tales).
            Over sized t-shirts.
            Plants.
            Rain.

dislikes ::may have more then six.
            His past memories.
            Loud people.
            Music.
            Being useless.
            Insects.
            "ANYTHING" athletic.

fears ::
            Dying.
            Being Forgotten.
            Himself.

talents ::
            Taking care of animals.
            Drawing.
            Being on time.

the PRIVATE MATTERSxxxxxxxxxxxx

personality ::
        Rei's a very quiet type of guy. He is laid back, and doesn't really care what happens around him. His first name is Kenta but he really dislikes it when someone calls him by that name. The meaning of the name 'Kenta' (meaning, strong and healthy) truly doesn't match his true nature so he thinks he doesn't deserve this name. Rei often keeps his emotions to himself, locking it all up even til the day of his death he couldn't say anything. This was probably why he was still awake and wandering to find peace. People would describe him as a silencer. Not a word would be said by him if he didn't know you for a long time. It takes a long road of pain for Rei to be able to forgive someone. One time when his father passed away because of saving him from his this car crash not a tear shed from his face because he had already poured it all out in his room ... all by himself. Can you still call him selfish? He is not someone who can easily let go of the past. Sometimes depressed combined with his condition, he would exclude himself from others and lock himself in his own room. WHY was he here, he would think, over and over again. Though his family did keep him far from trying to kill himself. Rei is non-athletic but very intelligent. He enjoys reading so much, that sometimes he would mourn for an easy life out of this agony. But before wishing you can be that character in the book, think about the situations they went through, would you be able to go through them also? Rei absolutely hates arguments, i mean fighting over something useless, why do that?, if this so ever happens to him, he would just walk away and let other people think what they like. He may be cute and quite a bit of a jar of regrets but can you fix him? and make him smile once again?

biography ::
        Rei's life was quite solitary. He lived in a stable home with both his mother, and father. They lived on a hill that isolated from others so they could live in peace and quiet unlike the other party rockers. On his tenth birthday, his mother knitted him this scarf that he instantly adored. He actually wore it to school everyday, that other kids would make fun of him, calling him a mama's boy. Being bullied in elementary school while having his symptoms of asthma, impacted Rei quite a bit. After many abuses from other kids in his grade, he gathered up all his courage to kill himself, but could never do it. In his very hands was always that scarf his mother had made for him. It was kind of like a symbolism to him, telling him to keep living. When he was fifteen, while walking to school, a large gas truck was driving uncontrollably 9O miles per hour on a local street in the gushing winds. The exact same wind costed his scarf, that he loved so much, to escape his grip, fluttering in the breeze in the middle of the road. Not wanting to loose it a second time because of something so little, Rei jumped to catch it, only to end up in the truck's way. In this very moment, he couldn't believe his eyes. Was he going to die already? But as his eyes opened, all he took a glimpse of was a bloody scarf in the center of the road and a hand covering his head. It didn't move. He was unconscious, and knew of nothing that went on. Sirens roared all over. The wounds on Rei's body was to much to handle in that very situation and he ended up unconscious for a whole year. Now sixteen and finally waking up to a late announcement. His father protected him in that very accident. It costed him his life. WHY? Rei yelled in regret. It should have been him, he screamed, as tears fell down underneath him. After that scene occurred, Rei's life has been flipped ever since. His grades improved SO MUCH that the teachers thought he was crazy for being able to do that when he was the one that killed his own father. No emotion appeared upon his face because he would have already known the outcomes.

Everyday when he comes home, his mom would yell at him and accuse him of his father's death. He would then just ignore her with his straight face and retreat to his room, upstairs, alone again, while hanging on to the scarf, hoping his mom would forgive him one day. Every night, he cried himself to sleep. One night, upon crying he suffered an asthma attack. His hand staggering to reach the scarf instead of his inhaler, he silently died out of regret and stress. Now he's awake and breathing again, just something he didn't want. He's been stuck at this school for a year now, and nothing has ever come to get him. Still emotionless and hard to understand, he just lives his life, trying to understand all the emotions he's bottled up for years.

the EXTRASxxxxxxxxxxxx
[align=center][color=maroon][u][color=#A4A09F][size=20]Rei Takahashi[/size][/u][/color] [color=#657383][b]They will forever remember me[/b].[/color]
[color=#806D7E]⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓[/color] [color=maroon]✰✰✰✰✰✰✰[/color][/align]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd-DiE1OBdk&feature=bf_prev&list=FLHE10XBTsnsUJhQosZi5izQ&lf=mh_lolz][imgleft]http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n602/thisberabbityo/Rei4.png[/imgleft][/url]
[align=right][color=maroon]Will you [i]help[/i] me?[/color] : [color=maroon] will you [i]never[/i] let me go?[/color] . . .
[color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][color=#657383]◁[color=maroon]▮▯▮▯▮[color=#806D7E]▯▮▯▮▯▮▯[/color]▮▯▮▯[/color]▶[/color][color=#806D7E]⇓[color=#806D7E]⇓⇓⇓[/color]⇓[/color] [size=7]CAN YOU HEAR MY VOICE? DON'T DIE! COME BACK TO ME.`[/size][color=#657383]✰✰[color=maroon]✰✰✰[/color]✰✰[/color] [size=7]AISHITERU.[/size] [color=#A4A09F]私は死亡したが、あなたの心に私はまだです![/color]。[size=12][color=maroon]❁[/color][/size][/align][size=10]
TEXT HERE~
[/size]
[align=right][size=18][color=#657383]↬[/color][color=black][u][color=white]xxnemiavearksxxxnoxxxxnemiav[/color][color=#806D7E],ⓛⓞⓥⓔ[/color][/size]
[size=7][b]THOUGHTS[/b][/size][color=maroon][size=10] - - -[/size][/color][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=7][b]LOCATTION[/b][/size][/size][color=maroon][size=10] - - -[/size][/color][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=7][b]OOC[/b][/size] [color=#657383][size=10]((- - -))[/color]
[size=10][color=#657383][b]likes to keep emotions to self[/b][/color] ✓[color=white]xxxxxx[/color] [color=#A4A09F]enjoys reading [b]ALONE[/b] [/size]![/color][/size] ♩♪♫
      User Image
                                                                              PEYO. (DOLL NUMBER ONE)

indent TEXT HERE.

xxnemiavearksxxxnoxxxxnemiav,ⓛⓞⓥⓔ
THOUGHTS; - - -xxxxxxLOCATTION; - - -xxxxxxOOC; ((- - -))
likes to express emotionsxxxxxx enjoys playing WITH SOMEONE ! ♩♪♫

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces