Welcome to Gaia! ::

KIND! FRIENDLY IMPATIENT MISCHIEVOUS!
m'aider à me débarrasser de cette folie!. _______________________@
ωħø ąɱ ї spεąkїnġ †ø; - - -

ωħεrε ąɱ ї; cafeteria door entrance.

User Image

xxxxxxxSeptember 8th, time for school. Shohei didn't really have the vibe to go through those gates and meet ... 'people.' He just wanted to go back in reverse and cuddle in his bed with the sheets over his head. He was already half way late so he could have just step one foot in at least, and let it count as a i 'WAS' here. Sho ruffled his hair in a rough way and cracked his knuckles. "Time to kick some a**." he whispered, with a wild yet gentle smirk upon his beautiful face. "i hope the council doesn't remember my face from last year." he wondered in his mind, as he strutted across the gate and onto the path leading to the school cafeteria. The air was icy cold, and each breath that blew from his mouth rendered into the sky like snowflakes. It was about 5O degrees out yet Sho wasn't wearing any jacket. "pft. who needs a goddamn jacket, im used to this crap weather since im usually out really late at night, forcing out my anger on trash." he mumbled, still walking on the campus with no bags in hands except an ipod in his jean pocket and Blaine following close behind him. Chattering loudmouths wrecked Sho's ears as he had the music low enough, thinking maybe he could have been able to catch on something rumors. "no rumors today, hmm, as expected, SINCE IT IS the first day, and we're all just getting used to. Though this isn't my first time here in this hell hole." he winced, cranking the volume higher than usual. As he closed his eyes to listen to the blissful melodies, he smelled cocoa coming from the cafeteria and quickly headed there to see if any were left over for him, and sitting there in front of him was the "Disciplinary Council". "OHSHIT!." Sho murmured under his breath as he ruffled his golden hair a second time while holding the pause button to his ipod. His mind went blank as he recognized half the faces in the room from last year. His slender back pressed lightly against the wall separating him from the fear of his life. "Where's that stupid jjang when i need em`?!?" Sho stated, taking a breath.

xxxxxxxAs his messy hair blew against the wind from the opened window beside his right arm, Blaine, Sho's pet falcon, swooped in from the other side of the cafeteria window causing loud ruckus among the crowd. aww DAMN! Blaine! what the hell! why did you have to do that? when i was SO CLOSE to leaving undiscovered!?! he shouted, bending his head forward in a devastated stance. The room went up in an uproar as Blaine flew from angle to angle trying to make his way to Shohei.

A Dashing Gent I hide the real me I am the poker face Be mine
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxASA⋆♚/ANODONOTSTEAL. "LET ME LOOSE !"
                                        INDEPENDENT / STRAIGHTFORWARD / MISCHIEVOUS / SWEET / KIND / HARD WORKER
                                        SHOHEI DI CAPO`
                                        Juvenile Right-Hand Fighter.
User Image

ame:Shohei Di Capo`

ge: 15

rade: Freshman

sername: thisberabbit

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxT h e B a s i c s

My name is Shohei Di Capo`. Don't ware it out.

If you can't tell that I'm a male, you need to get your eyes checked.

It's been a long fifteen years.

I stand at a height of 5'5 and weigh in at 118.

Send me presents on April fifth, or DIE.

xxxxxxxxxxM o r e A b o u t M e

You think you know a thing or two about me? I'll prove you wrong; Shohei is often very relaxed and goes with the flow. He doesn't get angry often but likes to fool around a lot and hardly takes anything seriously. When someone new approaches him, he would be kind and nice to them since it was their first time talking to him. Around his friends he would act differently, he would seem like he was bipolar but that wasn't the problem, he is two faced. He acts like something he really isn't. He looks like something god had sent down from above but his personality is that of a wronged person. He is go happy sometimes but could always change into someone who is totally selfish. He hates it when someone disrupts his plans and would do anything to bring the person down. Even though he is a freshman he is mostly seen talking to upperclassmen. So he enjoys talking to other peers.

What you probably don't know is; Shohei acts like a very nice person to meet in the beginning but once you get to know him, he is nothing you would have thought he would be, He is often arrogant, lazy and wants nothing to do with the girls, but for his reputation he has to look good so he can just pass high school with no worries. He is two faced and wants no one to find out.

You'll never know a life like mine; Being in middle school was a hassle for Shohei, everyday would be full of fan girl screams and stuffing of cards in his locker. Sho knew girls only liked him because of his looks, and he could hardly take it, but he had to since he wanted to leave the school with a nice impression. As he enrolled for high school he got the second top highest score on the enrollment test and is at most enraged at how he couldn't aim for first. Every morning he would wake up to expect something waiting for him on his porch of his house. He lives with his grandmother of the age eighty because his parents are always over seas doing their business. Shohei hasn't seen them in so many years that he has forgotten how they look like. There are also no pictures of them in the house since Sho's grandma doesn't appreciate crowding their home that they sleep in. He loves his grandma so much that he would try his best for everything just for her. Every time he got something exciting from his fans he would just hand it over to his grandma with no hesitation. Because of constant dependent work by himself, he has never been dependent on anyone before and would definitely hate it if he had to, it just meant he wasn't a man. At a young age, Sho had already developed his two faced personality, it started with a girl having a huge crush on him, and because he was too nice on declining her, she did some really horrible things to the girls around him because she wanted him all to herself. He hated people who couldn't stand up for themselves and so he just confronted the girl and got her expelled from the middle school. From then on, he just keeps his distance from girls because they to, can be quite scary.

Shohei has never been shown love before and because of that he never really understands it and almost declines all the girls that do confess to him. He does feel sorry sometimes but also feels happy that many people enjoy his company even though none of them know the real him. At the age of ten, Sho enrolled himself for combat classes in case anything were to happen to him and no one was around. He was ALSO second best in the class. Being second at everything he did annoyed him and he would get so angry he would begin to go outside often to catch some air. One time while walking around the block, he spotted a helpless stray dog on the street and couldn't help but just scream at it because his day was awful. Surprisingly the dog just stayed there and started to tug on his pants. He ended up taking the dog home that same day and taking care of the snow white pomeranian. He named it 'Bells', and that brought out a part of Shohei never seen before, his compassionate side. Now he's in high school and he hopes he can just pass it all without any troubles so he can go ahead and work to help out his grandmother that has been watching over him all this time.

xxxxxxxxxxT h e E x t r a s

I just can't get enough of animals that are helpless on the street, wasting food that are meant for you to finish and enjoy, and straight forward people who don't shy away from things they really want to say..

I`d rather DIE than touch people who don't have the guts to stand up to others, sweets (they are so disgusting, how could you touch something so sticky or gooey?), and distractions (they irritate my thinking process)..

Ain`t nobody but the WOMEN are gonna catch my eye!

I think I'm in love with - - -, but you can't be too sure.

If I could have a theme song, it would be 88 - LM.C.

I speak in #CF967C.
                          I write in #000000.

I'm pretty sure thisberabbit might be stalking me.
[align=right][size=22][color=#7cb4cf]KIND! [color=black]↪[/color] [color=#CF967C]FRIENDLY[/color] [color=black]↪[/color] IMPATIENT [color=black]↪[/color] [color=#CF967C] MISCHIEVOUS![/color] [/color][/size]
[color=#6E6A6B]m'aider à me[/color] [color=#000][u]débarrasser[/color][/u] [color=#B8623D]de cette folie[/color]!.[color=#CDCD74]•[/color] [color=#6E6A6B]•[/color] • [color=#FFE87C][b]★[/b][/color] _______________________@[color=#FFE87C][b] ♔[/b][/color] [color=#6E6A6B]┇[/color] [color=#66BDE1]♔[/color]
[b]☞[/b] [size=10]ωħø ąɱ ї spεąkїnġ †ø;[color=#C47451] - - -[/color][/size]
[color=#7cb4cf]←[color=#FFE87C][b]✡[/b][/color]→[/color]
[b]☞[/b] [size=10]ωħεrε ąɱ ї;[color=#C47451] - - -. [/color][/size][/align][list][list][list][list][list][list]
[imgleft]http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n602/thisberabbityo/shohei2-1.jpg[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10]
[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color]
[/size]
[align=center][size=9]A Dashing Gent [color=#CF967C][b][size=16][b]→[/b][/size][/b][/color] I hide the real me [color=#7cb4cf][b][size=16][b]→[/b][/size][/b][/color] I am the poker face [color=#FFE87C][b][size=16][b]→[/b][/size][/b][/color] Be mine[/size]
[color=#CF967C]》[/color] [u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxASA[color=#7cb4cf]⋆♚/[/color]ANODONOTSTEAL.[/color][/u] [size=9]"[b][color=#CF967C]LET ME[/color][color=#CF967C] LOOSE[/color] ![/b]"[/size]
[size=10]INDEPENDENT / STRAIGHTFORWARD /[color=#CF967C] MISCHIEVOUS / SWEET[/color] / KIND / HARD WORKER[/size]
[size=20][color=#FFE87C]►[/color][color=white][strike][color=#6E6A6B]SHOHEI [/color][color=#66BDE1]DI[/color][color=#6E6A6B] CAPO`[/color][/strike][/color][color=#B8623D]☪[/color]
[color=white][strike][color=#6E6A6B]Juvenile Right-Hand Fighter.[/color][/strike] [/size][/align][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
Beauty is skin deep...
User Image

My Manipulator is...
thisberabbit.
My given name is...
Shohei Di Capo`.
I have lived for...
sixteen years.
I am a …
perception
My power is...
psychometry. ( like a mixed set of skills: clairvoyance, clairaudience
and clairsentience that allows one to pick up information via psychic
means from physical objects like tables, pencils or whole buildings.)
I have been at school for...
second year.
I'm part of the...
juvenile delinquents ( Right-Hand Fighter. )
My first kiss went a little like this...
bi.
I like...
- quiet/peaceful places.
- animals.
- being unnoticed.
I dislike...
- picky/loud/snobby girls.
- orders.
- uncivilized pedestrians/idiots.
This is my story..
Being in school was a huge hassle for Shohei, everyday would be full of fan girl screams and stuffing of love letters in his locker. Sho knew girls only liked him because of his looks, and he could hardly take it, but he had to since he wanted to leave the school as quick as possible. Because of constant dependent work by himself, he has never been dependent on anyone before and would definitely hate it if he had to, it just meant he wasn't a man. At a young age, Sho had already developed his two faced personality. He hated school, hated being around people his age, hated being ordered around, and definitely hated loud mouthed idiots that couldn't keep to themselves. This all started with a girl having a huge crush on him, and because he was too nice on declining her, she did some really horrible things to the girls around him because she wanted him all to herself. He hated people who couldn't stand up for themselves and so he just confronted the girl and got her expelled from the school. From then on, he just keeps his distance from girls because they to, can be quite scary. Shohei has never been shown love before and because of that he never really understands it and almost declines all the girls that do confess to him. He does feel sorry sometimes but also feels happy that many people enjoy his company even though none of them know the real him. At the age of ten, Sho enrolled himself for combat classes in case anything were to happen to him and no one was around. He was ALSO second best in the class. Being second at everything he did annoyed him and he would get so angry he would begin to go outside often to catch some air. One time while walking around the block, he spotted a helpless stray dog on the street and couldn't help but just scream at it because his day was awful. Surprisingly the dog just stayed there and started to tug on his pants. He ended up taking the dog home that same day and taking care of the snow white pomeranian and that brought out a part of Shohei never seen before, his compassionate side.
I want you to know...
Sho is a very strong fighter but wants no one to find out
(though the jjang only knows and often calls upon him to settle his problems).
He enjoys pretending to be weak so
all the idiots would go after him but then be kindly mistaken. He is often relaxed,
and nice but he'll go behind your back once you turn it and cause you endless drama.
My Class Schedule...
1. Track & Field.
2. Trigonometry.
3. American Literature
4. Economics
5. Archery
My best friend is....
Blaine`. (falcon.)
I'm rooming in...
R103:
HEYBBYITSASAGI!(;
      User Image
      User Image
      OOC; - -
      WHERE AM I; - -

xxxxxxxxxxx text here~

An outstanding worker I hide the real me I am the queen of silence Be mine`
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxASA⋆♚/ANODONOTSTEAL. "LET ME LOOSE !"
      INDEPENDENT / STRAIGHTFORWARD / MISCHIEVOUS / SWEET / KIND / HARD WORKER
      Je n'aime pas se battremais je vais le faire si je dois
      I'm stronger than you'll ever be.
Username: thisberabbit
Name: A.U (pronounced, "A-You".)
Sex: female.
Squad: one. (leader.)
Weapon: 2 katanas making an 'X' cross on her back.
Powers/Skills: A.U jumps pretty high and can run very fast for an adverge fifteen year old. She has the power to control water but rarely uses it since she believes in getting what you want through your own hands.
Dorm: one.
Looks: here take a look. She enjoys wearing her shirt half unbuttoned and her tie loosened so it gives her more room to run freely without having to struggle much. Her ribbon on her hair was made from silk she had sewn herself and her skirt just had to be frilly and short so it would make her seem like she was a wild bird soaring across the sky when she jumps. Don't forget her snowy, white, short hair and her pearly, dark, blue eyes.
Bio: A.U had been living alone ever since she was born. Her parents just left her to fend for herself in a rain forest. The forest was a home to her and she learned to survive almost immediately. Her love for animals came from living with them for so many years, never did she leave until she was 13. When A.U went out to explore for the first time she had already learned most of the thing teachers would teach to regular kids plus, her mind worked almost as fast as a cheetah could chase down its prey. So it would be complicated trying to trick her in any way, don't waste your efforts. A.U hates it when people say they can 'never' do something, it just means you're a coward. She believes you can do anything if your mind is up to it. Her bruises and cuts all over her body is a proof of that. She likes to think of everyone she comes across as destiny, so if she is forced to cut down someone she will do it with not hesitation. Her gutless nature enabled many to be afraid of her but once you get to know her, she might just open up to you like a wild flower.
User Image
What my friends call me and you can: Asagi Unato (mainly called A.U pronounced A-YOU.)

How long the sand has fallen since i was born fifteen years.

I'm not human, but i was born as a: Obake, a shapeshifting water spirit (Yokai.)

What i must protect myself with: 2 royal katanas tied behind her back marking an 'X'.

The alchemy chosen for me by mana: ability to control water.

Not that I can not tell but are you: female.

My life story: A.U doesn't really have a life story to tell. All her life she's been the one to serve. never the one to tell and speak out. Because of this, A.U just listens to orders obediently, and if she was ordered to destroy her friends she would do it. Anyone that would get in her way, she would deal with secretly. Her parents were killed in the involving experiments of alchemy. Any memories of them pained her heart terribly so instead of using her powers she would always instead use her swords to protect herself, and at all cost TRY not to use her alchemy powers. A.U may seem like she isn't scared of death because of her constant fighting reputations but that is one thing she is scared of most, whenever she abominates, she turns her face so she doesn't have to see what she has done.

My companion i raised all by myself: Xiba. (the water blob behind A.U)

How people normally describe me as: quiet ; she never speaks unless its needed.
carefree ; she never thinks of anything and just does what her mind wants.
blunt ; if she doesn't like you, she WILL show it.
independent ; she does everything on her own without needing ANY help.

Please do tell me some things that you enjoy.
fighting without use of powers.
patterned ribbons.
water and ice.

Okay now some things that you don't enjoy.
annoying people.
death.
cuts on her forehead.

This mask is put on by thisberabbit
[color=white]HEYBBYITSASAGI!([/color]
[list][list][imgleft]http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n602/thisberabbityo/AU4.jpg[/imgleft][align=center][img]http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n602/thisberabbityo/AU6.jpg[/img]
[size=9][color=#4C7D7E][/color][color=white][strike][color=#4C7D7E][b]OOC;[/b][/strike][/color] - -
[color=#4C7D7E][b]WHERE AM I;[/b][/strike][/color] - -[/color][color=#4C7D7E][/color][/align]

[size=11][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color] text here~

[/size]
[align=center][size=9]An outstanding worker [color=#4C7D7E][b][size=16][b]→[/b][/size][/b][/color] I hide the real me [color=#4C7D7E][b][size=16][b]→[/b][/size][/b][/color] I am the queen of silence [color=#4C7D7E][b][size=16][b]→[/b][/size][/b][/color] Be mine`[/size]
[color=#4C7D7E]》[/color] [u][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxASA[color=#4C7D7E]⋆♚/[/color]ANODONOTSTEAL.[/color][/u] [size=9]"[b][color=#4C7D7E]LET ME[/color][color=#4C7D7E] LOOSE[/color] ![/b]"[/size]
[size=10]INDEPENDENT / STRAIGHTFORWARD /[color=#4C7D7E] MISCHIEVOUS / SWEET[/color] / KIND / HARD WORKER[/size]
[size=20][color=#4C7D7E]►[/color][color=white][strike][color=#4C7D7E]Je n'aime pas [/color][color=#4C7D7E]se battre[/color][color=#4C7D7E]mais je vais le faire si je dois [/color][/strike][/color][color=#4C7D7E] ☪[/color]
[color=white][strike][color=#4C7D7E][size=11]I'm stronger than [i]you'll[/i] ever be.[/size][/color][/strike] [/size][/align]
User Image

n a m e Asagi Unato.
                                                                  n i c k n a m e A.U (pronounced 'A-You'.)
                                                                  a g e sixteen.
                                                                  h e i g h t/ w e i g h t 5'1 ; 1O5lbs.
                                                                  g e n d e r female.
                                                                  s e x u a l i t y Bi.
                                                                  a f f i l i a t i o n The Guardians.
                                                                  p o w e r
                                                                  - metal telekinesis; the power to summon metal objects from thin air and using those objects to surround enemy enabling you to attack all at once using telekinesis.
                                                                  - small body and light weight; allow her to run and leap higher than adverge person.

w e a k n e s s
                                                                  - orders; if she is given an order from the top of the gang she will absolutely follow it without any restraints.
                                                                  - water; it causes it to slow down her thinking processes.

l i k e s
                                                                  - swords (katanas the most.)
                                                                  - frilly cloths.
                                                                  - peaceful-ness.

d i s l i k e s
                                                                  - pests.
                                                                  - loud music.
                                                                  - food.

b i o A.U has been given orders to do all her life. She hates them so much but can never say 'no'. She is a very experienced fighter when it comes to sword combat. She mostly never uses her powers because they remind her of her late parents so she would instead use her two favorite katanas that are on her back marking an 'X'. A.U is a very quiet person, she hardly speaks unless it is needed to. Her facial expressions are never warm and friendly but are more of lonely, revengeful, and guilty. Upon getting hit my lightning, her powers made her dislike herself describing it as 'monstrous'. It is shown that sometimes A.U has an alternative side that allows her to be herself when around others. She enjoys wearing less clothing than the adverge girl, that enables her to run and leap farther to accomplish her missions.
                                                                  t h e m e- s o n g Arrival of Tears - Ayane
                                                                  u s e r n a m e thisberabbit
User Image

• Aoi 'Daiski' Di`Capo.
                                                          • Servant
                                                          • Peace and quiet, and orders from the princess.
                                                          • Punks, the princes, and loud mouths.
                                                          • Aoi likes to keep close to 'his' princess. If anything ever happens to her, he would always blame himself. He is skilled in combat and will not care if he has to defeat a girl for the sake of saving 'his' special princess. Anyone that comes in contact with him won't expect much, since Aoi hates bringing up conversations and only talks to those that he trusts. He takes on jobs independently, never asking for help unless if its urgent which is RARE. He is also very impatient at times and thick headed. One touch on the princess' hair and you're done for.
                                                          • Martial arts, running, and appearing out of nowhere.
User Image
Dale Kagami
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XX[X] male
XX[X] 17
XX[X] 3-B
XX[X] instrument one. (electric guitar&singing)
User Image

DALE KAGAMI.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXxThe BasicsXXXXXXXXXXXXx

My name is [Dale Kagami]. But since not everyone is going to call me [Kagami] I would love to be called [Dale]. It is easily simple to say. See, [Day-ul]. Simple! Now my age is [seventeen]. It's not like it's much of a number. I am and forever will be a [human] My birthday was and is [June fifth.] I hope i'm not forgetting anything. Oh, i remember! [i have the ablility to run fast, memorize things within a first glance, and the special ability to not feel pain].

XXXXXXXXXXXXxGetting PersonalXXXXXXXXXXXXx

I get weak in the knees for [both girls and guys]. Trust me. The way I act wont get you down but beware i'm really [cold, cunning, and mischievous]. My life was long lived or short lived? Well only I know! It was [Upon playing his guitar for practice in his grarage at home, flying colors of stars shot from the sky above and landed everywhere among the earth. Dale couldn't believe his eyes that day when he saw and heard many screams beyond the street he lived on. As a kid, Dale was amazed by magic, anything that happened to sparkle or shine, he would be the first to touch it. He isn't afraid of death if its for someone else, but he is upmost scared of loosing his reason to play the guitar since the guitar that he holds close to his heart belonged to his beloved grandfather who had passed away, still loving the way his slender fingers strum beautiful melodies from thin strings. His mind works like a magnet, if one reason is for something there has to be a reason why. At home, he lives with his wealthy mom and grandmother, no other siblings but his older cousin stays with him. Being the only youngest kid in the house hold, duties dawned on him, with each shout echoing in his ears, he had enough. Dale left his home when he barely turned seventeen and started walking the streets. He loved exploring, eating foods of the unimagineable, and sight seeing amazing beauty beyond its limits. As the money in his pocket grew less and less, he started to work as a vocalist for a night club, which paid him well that he was able to pay for his own apartment close to school. School wasn't really a good idea for Dale. His grades were about adverge, but his looks made teachers forget about it. There was absolutely no one in the school that didn't at least heard of his name once before. His golden blonde hair and his athletic abilities put him over the top on every girl's dream prince. In fact, that was his nick name, "The Dream Prince." Dale would hate anyone that called him that since he really never wished to be popular at school, he just wanted to graduate with no problems and because of that, he has no friends but more of ... followers. Handsome and charming, everyone would say, but what's really behind it all? A runaway teen? A person who loves magic? A solo guitarist and singer at a night club?]. I purr at [quiet places, high places, and interesting people]. I hiss atpests, loudmouths, and crowded areas]. Keep it away now! [GIRLS].

my pupeteer:
[thisberabbit]
        User Image
        CUNNING QUIET IMPATIENT STRICT
        m'aider à me débarrasser de cette folie!. _______________________@
        Who am i speaking to; - - - Where am i; down the hall near rooftop garden.

indentyo.This was the second year he was to attend the school here. He took his guitar out from his camouflage bag and placed the strap over his shoulder, picking up the pick and flexing his back muscles. Ruffling his golden hair, his eyes closed and reopened quietly that even the birds in the sky couldn't even hear it. As he strummed the guitar, beautiful music rattled beyond the school from the music room near the rooftop garden. His shirt dancing to the beat of the wind as brushes of air flew in through the window. Dale was a student at this strange academy, he was always the adverge student that everyone loved, he had many followers but none of them were his friends. He didn't come to school for friends, he wanted a career that would put him over the top. His job at the nightclub only managed him enough to pay monthly rent but he needed more. As he played his instrument, a beautiful grin appeared on his face, and his beautiful eyes lashes closed across his pale face. As he hummed to the beat of the music he had on his ipod, he noticed more kids already arriving to the school. Ignoring the ignorant kids, Dale cranked up the volume of his ipod higher and played his guitar like he never did before.

indentyo.The room he was in was quite small, small enough to be an extra cabinet room for janitors. The red guitar that hung around Dale's neck moved around like a necklace being flung around as he played to his heart's content. Rackets occurred outside the room as he played but he ignored it again, hopping the teachers would notice and shut the newbies up. His eyes closed in confusion as he kept on playing the strings on the guitar. His hands were in motion to the music when he suddenly dropped the ipod on the floor from his shirt pocket. His face turned into a smirk as he bent down to pick it up, crouching to pick up his bag as well. Ruffling his blonde hair a second time, he gave a quick stretch before exiting the music room door. This room was Dale's discovery, on the second day of his first year, he stumbled upon this one room where he wanted to be by himself and play music according to his liking. Whenever he was saddened or needed to release anger, he would go to this room. He was the first to arrive at this school, remembering this favorite room of his before attending any orientation. "My room .." he whispered under his breath, "3-B huh. same as last year. . . at least i know where it is, so i don't have to bother appearing like a dumbass looking for it." he kept ramping, stopping for a quick look out the window to the garden. "Another wasteful year in this dump." he blurted, rubbing his eyes in a boring way.

xxdalekagamixxxnoxxxxdonotsteal,ⓛⓞⓥⓔ
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              Electric Guitar Player.

User Image
[:❉:‧ §tar-Children‧:❉:]

[Name: Chainez

[Age: 2,537.

[Powers:

♥ Manipulating gravity. - increasing and decreasing the amounts of pressure earth has behold.

♥ Impressive speed. - able to run in a quick pace where not even a glimpse can catch him.

♥ Seeing the future for a moment through his masked left eye. - to tell attacks that will hit soon.

♥ Controls the movement of stars to time. - can cause time phases if stars are connected.

User Image
[:❉:‧ HuMAN‧:❉:]

[Name: Dale Kagami

[Age: seventeen.

[Occupation: Electric guitarist player for night club entertainment, and student.

[Biography: Upon playing his guitar for practice in his grarage at home, flying colors of stars shot from the sky above and landed everywhere among the earth. Dale couldn't believe his eyes that day when he saw and heard many screams beyond the street he lived on. As a kid, Dale was amazed by magic, anything that happened to sparkle or shine, he would be the first to touch it. He isn't afraid of death if its for someone else, but he is upmost scared of loosing his reason to play the guitar since the guitar that he holds close to his heart belonged to his beloved grandfather who had passed away, still loving the way his slender fingers strum beautiful melodies from thin strings. His mind works like a magnet, if one reason is for something there has to be a reason why. At home, he lives with his wealthy mom and grandmother, no other siblings but his older cousin stays with him. Being the only youngest kid in the house hold, duties dawned on him, with each shout echoing in his ears, he had enough. Dale left his home when he barely turned seventeen and started walking the streets. He loved exploring, eating foods of the unimagineable, and sight seeing amazing beauty beyond its limits. As the money in his pocket grew less and less, he started to work as a vocalist for a night club, which paid him well that he was able to pay for his own apartment close to school. School wasn't really a good idea for Dale. His grades were about adverge, but his looks made teachers forget about it. There was absolutely no one in the school that didn't at least heard of his name once before. His golden blonde hair and his athletic abilities put him over the top on every girl's dream prince. In fact, that was his nick name, "The Dream Prince." Dale would hate anyone that called him that since he really never wished to be popular at school, he just wanted to graduate with no problems and because of that, he has no friends but more of ... followers. Handsome and charming, everyone would say, but what's really behind it all? A runaway teen? A person who loves magic? A solo guitarist and singer at a night club?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff