Welcome to Gaia! ::

JUST A LEGEND
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
    ◢ ⋮ r e c k l e s s (❖) ❝SKIES❞
    wubbadubbadub is that trueRAYQUAZA!
    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
    JUST FOR A LITTLE WHILE PLEASE BE THE TEST SUBJECT FOR THE FRENZY OF THIS DRAWN SWORD
    RHETT (❖) GREENE
    TWENTY-SIX ❖ MALE ❖ MALE ❖ ACE TRAINER
    LUXRAY || BISHARP || HAXORUS* || INFERNAPE || BRAVIARY || CROCONAW
    I REALLY WANT JAMBA JUICE
      I didn't think the time would come when I would be working with a team. Professor Greene proposed a mission, and being someone reliable, I set aside my own priorities to help her out. But...what about these other kids? Team Sileo's grunts may be easy matches for me to defeat, but having to rely and look after the other members as well? That's just something impossible to ask for. Time needs to be used efficiently when dealing with our opponents, and the more unreliable people we have, the slower and sloppier our actions would get. Tsk. Aside from GOLDEN FLAMES and SWIRLING SEAS, none of the others seem nearly as capable or reliable. They would have to prove themselves a great deal if they want to work with me and succeed. The faster we can finish this situation, the better, and I'm not content with failure as an option.
User ImageUser Image
    User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
User Image
    ▉▉▉ the fragile ( b r i t t l e ) frail humans are nothing more
    whose stomach is this? WAT.♛◢: than discarded puppets!! ↘↘
    EGG▰▰▰▰▰▰ ❝FOR WHAT PURPOSE WAS I CREATED?❞ ▰▰▰▰▰▰
    PLEASE TELL ME THE ANSWER!PEAPLEASE TELL ME THE ANSWER!PEAPLEASE TELL ME THE ANSWER!PEAPLEASE TELL ME THE ANSWER!
    PLEASE TELL ME THE ANSWER!PEAPLEASE TELL ME THE ANSWER!PEAPLEASE TELL ME THE ANSWER!PEAPLEASE TELL ME THE ANSWER!

don't touch this text
    JIGGLES▬▬▬▬ ⊹ ) RHETT GREENE
    LET'S GO ON GOLIATH! CATCH THE PICTURE, BUT I HAVE TO PEE.◢ ⋮ r e c k l e s s (❖) ❝SKIES❞ ►
    JIGGLESFOR WHAT REASON ARE YOU LIVINGHELPFOR WHAT REASON ARE YOU LIVINGHELPFOR WHAT REASON ARE YOU LIVING
    JIGGLESFOR WHAT REASON ARE YOU LIVINGHELPFOR WHAT REASON ARE YOU LIVINGHELPFOR WHAT REASON ARE YOU LIVING
    User Image
    User Image
    How many times do I have to tell you? Are you deaf? Stop following me. I've got regions to go to and leaders to defeat. I don't have time for another useless interview. Can't you reporters just read what other people write about me instead of asking the same boring questions every time? I'm sure there are plenty of articles out there and information about Professor Greene's 'ace trainer' of a son. What? No, I'm not going to show you what my Pokemon can do. Tsk. Proving myself to you would just be a waste of effort. Sigh. You're pretty persistent aren't ya? Look. If you don't make this brief, my toleration for you will cease to exist, you understand? Name's Rhett Greene. Nickname? It doesn't really matter. People can call me whatever they want. I'm Twenty-six. No. Relationships are too troublesome, and yes. I've been taking PLX Rayquaza ever since it was produced. There. Now get out of my face.
    User Image
    User Image
    PHYSICAL

MENTAL
    User Image
    User Image
    meeting or losing someone or something that changed his/her life
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

don't touch this text
    JIGGLES▬▬▬▬ ⊹ ) ACE TRAINER
    LET'S GO ON GOLIATH! CATCH THE PICTURE, BUT I HAVE TO PEE.❝HAXORUS ❖ ARTEMI❞
    User Image
    User Image
      woofBARAK
      tikkitikkitikki desu ka?the luxray
        ELECTRIC
        ⊹ ) crunch (❖) superpower
        ⊹ ) ice fang (❖) wild charge
        ⊹ ) discharge (❖) facade
      ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
    Quick little flurb about the Pokemon. Try to include how it works in the occupation, but try not to make the flurb too long. In regards to the moveset, consider the moves to be the Pokemon's "best" moves (their most practiced ones) rather than their only moves. Pokemon can, to varying levels of effectiveness, use any moves they learn naturally. TM and HM moves can be forgotten if not used frequently.

User Image
      woofLARS
      tikkitikkitikki desu ka?the bisharp
        DARK】⋮【STEEL
        ⊹ ) psycho cut (❖) swords dance
        ⊹ ) night slash (❖) sucker punch
        ⊹ ) stone edge (❖) knock off
    Quick little flurb about the Pokemon. Try to include how it works in the occupation, but try not to make the flurb too long. In regards to the moveset, consider the moves to be the Pokemon's "best" moves (their most practiced ones) rather than their only moves. Pokemon can, to varying levels of effectiveness, use any moves they learn naturally. TM and HM moves can be forgotten if not used frequently.

User Image
      woofARTEMI
      tikkitikkitikki desu ka?the haxorus
        DRAGON
        ⊹ ) dragon dance (❖) brick break
        ⊹ ) earthquake (❖) low kick
        ⊹ ) dragon claw (❖) poison jab

User Image
      woofWARD
      tikkitikkitikki desu ka?the infernape
        FIRE】⋮【FIGHTING
        ⊹ ) mach punch (❖) u-turn
        ⊹ ) close combat (❖) fire punch
        ⊹ ) thunder punch (❖) flare blitz

User Image
      woofELORA
      tikkitikkitikki desu ka?the braviary
        NORMAL】⋮【FLYING
        ⊹ ) bulk up (❖) crush claw
        ⊹ ) rock slide (❖) brave bird
        ⊹ ) substitute (❖) roost

User Image
      woofNILOS
      tikkitikkitikki desu ka?the croconaw
        WATER
        ⊹ ) waterfall (❖) ice punch
        ⊹ ) bulldoze (❖) protect
        ⊹ ) thrash (❖) hydro pump
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

don't touch this text
    JIGGLES▬▬▬▬ ⊹ ) RAYQUAZA
    LET'S GO ON GOLIATH! CATCH THE PICTURE, BUT I HAVE TO PEE.♛: SINNOH❜
    User Image
    User Image
    Mini-post number two! This one will get across how your character approaches battles and how they conduct themselves. I would like for it to be a major victory or a major loss in their career (e.g. reckless skies might choose his first loss against silent creation). Don't lie to me. There's always a major one somewhere in there.

User Image
    User Image
    The "for fun" flurb. I'd like this to be in first person and for it to show a bit of your character at ease. Make them say goodbye to the readers and make make me want to see their light side in the midst of all the s**t that is Just a Legend!

♛◢: ryeoji

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces