Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~-(ROKK-STAR)-~~

A Journey Through Fame And Fortune...With The Power Of ROCK!

=(TOC)=

([Setting])
([Rules])
([Profile])
([Characters])
([Blacklist])
([Whitelist])
(~)setting(~)

Ok, so you think your hot stuff huh? You think you can rock with the big boys? Well I don't think you got what it takes. Are you ready to prove me wrong? Because if you're not, I suggest you start packing because you're not ready for the world of ROCK!

Rock and Roll, the three words that describe this setting more than anything else. In this story, you are a rocking musician looking to hit it big around the world. You start off as an independet rocker but if you find a good group you can go ahead and start a band. Now rock is the basis of this story, but it's more of what happens behind the scenes. There are going to be rivalries that form and the fans might start getting to you. Of course there will be romance, because there's that one girl or guy fan that stands out from the rest of 'em. Thats probably about all you need to now so you go out there and FIND YOUR BIG BREAK!

The name of the town is Rexfield. It's your usual small town with your usual stuff, and it also has an older crowd that wants to stifle the need for free speech! GET TO IT!
(~)Rules(~)

1. No flamming, if you do this, I consider it wasting time and I blacklist you

2. Pg-13 plz, Pm's for nasty stuff......ewwwwww

3. I R LORD OF ALL...please don't piss me off...bad things will occur if you do.

4. NO GODDING...not exactly sure how godding works in this RP but still, if you do it I'll will be handing out warnings.

5. Cursing is allowed to some degree but don't go out of control

6. PM profiles to me with "ROKK" as the subject

7. LITERATE PLEASE...no ** or you will be slapped...a lot
(~)Profile(~)

Gaian Name:
Name:
Stage name:
Race: (yes that does include fantasy types like demons and elves and such if you want to)
Age sad youngish)
Instrument sad NO FREAKIN' COWBELL!!!)
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance: (Pics and good descriptions are accepted, If you are not elaborate enough I will send you a pm that says "Elaborate" wink
(~)Characters(~)

Gaian Name: Ravnos4life
Name: Travis Gordon
Stage Name: Gordy Thompson
Race: Human
Instrument: Drums
Personality: He likes to show off to everyone and loves the moments when he receives all the attention. He shuns authority of any kind and hates to be controlled and by any means necessary he will fight back at the establishment.
Bio: Travis was born in Rexfield and has been living there ever since. As he went through school he was the troublemaker in every single one of his classes. He went to highschool and got together and started his first band. The band had a lot of conflicts and wasn't very cooperative, so they broke up. He now still follows his dream of becoming his musician and nothing will get in his way...except probably a girl.
Appearance:
User Image
(~)Whitelist(~)
(~)Blacklist(~)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items