Welcome to Gaia! ::

this is for the swim team captain bby. dnp
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

_h _ e _ y _ , ___ w _ h _ y ___ n _ o _ t ___ t _a _ k _ e ___ a ___ p _ i _ c _ t _ u _ r _ e _ ? _
                ___` RILEY _ ( EMMOT ) _ GRAHAM
                _______________━━━━━━━━━━━ come'on, it'll last longer.___the ry ---- the swim team captain

███║▌███ ⇢ a x l i t t l e x a b o u t x m e

T H E[x] B A S I C S

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                  iheartorangesoda
                                  ( entrance song ll entrance song name )

ORANGESODA!!
                                  ORANGEEIGHTEEN_____MALE_____WINTER 14
                                  ORANGE█║ SIX FEET TWO INCHES_____█║ ONE HUNDRED FIFTY SIX POUNDS_____█║ ATHLETIC BUT LEAN

T H E[x] P E R S O N A L I T Y
                                  iheartorangesoda( honest loyal romantic friendly one minded gullible )

The pool was loud with the sounds of cheers, slashing and whistles. The stench of chlorine was over powering, as it often was in most confined pool spaces. You slide your way inside, somewhat feeling embarrassed about being the only fully clothed person in the area. You knew the name of the person you were looking for well- after all, it was hard not to know of the swim team captain! Inching your way through the people, occasionally stopping to ask if anyone knew where he was, you find yourself set in the midst of some freshman teammates, fixated on a sole swimming racing down his lane. His movements are precise and clean, his long limbs slicing through the water at amazing speed. As he slaps the wall of the pool just under the group of freshman before you, they burst into a conjoined cheer. "That was incredible! You shaved off almost two seconds off your previous record!" One student roars, grasping the stop watch so tightly you worry his fingers will bleed. The male pulls himself from the water, setting up on the edge, looking onto the stop watch politely as the eager girl shoves the contraption towards him. As he stands the other group members hand him a towel and a water bottle. Finally broken from the enchanted scene, you move your way towards the group who has circled around the taller male student who seems slightly flustered by the attention but otherwise friendly. "Excuse me, I'm looking for Riley Graham. The captain?" You speak up to the group who looks over at you as if you suddenly appeared from no where. The tall male flashes you a wide grin, pulling off his swim cap to reveal a mess of brown locks. "That's me! What can I do for yah?" He moves himself from the crowd, tossing the small towel one of the other groupies had handed him around his neck. "I just need you to answer a few questions for me. Can I borrow a bit of your time?" To this he seems mildly surprised but shakes his head. "Sure sure! Let me just throw on some dry clothes and I'll meet you in the hallway!" He starts to pad off to the locker room. "A-Ah, that isn't necessary!" You call after him, but the guy is already too far off to hear you.

Out in the hallway, the tall male slides down the wall, plopping himself comfortably on the floor. "So is this a test?" You shake your head as you also get yourself comfortable to write. "Great, because tests make me nervous." He laughs loudly, putting his hands behind the back of his head while you boldly write down care free on his sheet. Explaining to him that you just want him to talk about himself, personality wise, the swimmer's face lights up. "No problem! None at all. I could talk for days about myself!" Here we go.. You roll your eyes but the male doesn't seem to notice. "I'd say I'm pretty ambitious, you know since I worked really hard to get myself to where I am on the swim team. And I'm pretty outgoing and friendly." At this he smiles at you like suddenly the two of you are friends for having this conversation. "I'm really loyal to my friends and family, so don't ever expect me to double cross them. And..." He pauses awkwardly, causing you to look up from what you were jotting down. He has a weird smile on his face to which to give a twisted look of confusion as he glances towards you. "And?" You inquire lightly, feeling as though he really could just end the conversation here and be done with it. But something peaked your interest with him. He shifts awkwardly before rubbing the back of his neck and you realize whatever it is he's about to admit, might not be suitable for the student body to know. Your mind races as the brutally honest boy continues to pause. Sadism? No, he didn't have the correct personality traits for that. Maybe masochism? That was possible. Maybe even something even weirder like public indecency?

T H E[x] S T O R Y
                                  iheartorangesoda"a quote your character might say"

Here is your bio! It is to be written just as the personality above, like you are being interviewed by a member of the student council. The bio is to include childhood and teen years and why you picked Azure Academy. (it doesn't HAVE to be because of the protagonist, lol so really make it whatever you want.) Btw. Everyone in the role-play is in the same class, all are in their jr. year.

T H E[x] M I S C.
                                  iheartorangesodaclub name (list on first page)

The Secret ll All high schools have secrets, what is yours? it doesnt have to be a big one, but I need something that no one else knows in the rp at the start of the school year, over time its fine if it comes out... obvi. this the student council member is asking too, so be sure to beg them not to tell anyone or threaten them lol. No worries, they are under school contract, they wont tell a soul!

███║▌███ ⇢ l i k e s , x d i s l i k e s , x a n d x f e a r s

T H E[x] L I K E S

item one l item two l item three l item four l item five l (Can add more, but no less than 5)

T H E[x] D I S L I K E S

item one l item two l item three l item four l item five l (Can add more, but no less than 5)

T H E[x] F E A R S

fear l fear l (Can add more, but no less than 2)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff