Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Friend

User Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxadorable art of my OC (Gin) by Rio-chan
                                Consider any of my male OCs?
Below is the group that I am playing D&D with. The group consists of a half-elf bard, a human druid, a halfling rogue, a doppelganger barbarian, an alien paladin, and a gnome wizard. Below are their descriptions, as described by their creators, and if you need more information, just ask, I would love to tell you more! Also, I have all their back stories if you are interested.

The half-elf:

A cross between Scarlett Johansen and Natalie Portman, but more flat like Portman in body shape. She is doe-eyed with a small nose, and probably on the shorter side for an elf. Typically she wears riding pants with a nicer top and she plays a lyre. Her hair is wavy and falls to her waist but not voluminous, it falls like a rectangle down her back, instead of in a triangular shape. Example of the waviness is this is Kate Hudson's hair in waviness.

The human, which is my character, is a little hard for me to describe:

Her personality is a little bit crazy. If you have seen My Little Pony, she is much like Pinkie Pie. But her past is wrought with abuse and disaster so she is not quite so childish. I suppose, for the picture, I would want her to have some kind of smile on her face. Maybe something just contented, if possible? In the game, she is obsessed with dragons, where's a fancy dress, and has a wolf for a companion. I don't expect you to put all that in there but if you can find some way to worm something dragon-related in, that would be neat-o. And the dress is a little bit of a must, but not exactly. I flirted hard for that Rod of Splendor which made me dress like a pro! : D
Her body type is very womanly but slender, she is pretty tall so...slender but curvacious. Her hair I would like to very styled a little like Zelda's in Twilight princess but the hair should not be tied in the back and...maybe with more body? I don't feel like it would look that good very wavy but she is a druid so she shouldn't exactly have tame, straight hair. Maybe a feather?
Honestly, interpret it as you must but add something nature in there or that suggests her wilder side, while still looking nice.
She is supposed to be really beautiful though, thanks to all of her magical items!

Okay so...the alien:

The actual name of this race is an aasimar which is a kind of cross between an angel, an elf, and a human. She has long, sleek, flowing hair that falls just beneath her ribs. She also has big, angular eyes. If you have seen the Disney movie Journey to Atlantis, when her eyes glow, that is what hers basically look like, though they have pupils. The aasimar wears a diadem kind of crown, because she is a princess. Her clothes are that of a warrior, though it should still show her figure in some way. If it matters, her skin is black as night, an exact quote, and she has ice blue eyes. Her body shape is described as thin but strong like Korra, but perhaps not quite as muscle-defined.
New update: While she is Korra muscular, the character is Kida shaped. Full bust, big hips, but slim in the middle with muscle. Perhaps not a six-pack though, just muscle defined.
Celebrity likeness is Sherisse Springer from the movie Hairspray. She is just a back up dancer but I think she is in the Big, Blond, and Beautiful number at MotorMouth Maybelle's store.

The gnome:

Short with a heart-shaped face that is very 'gnomish' looking. Her hair is very long and she is equipped with wide, almond-shaped eyes. To her, she thinks of gnomish as little and round, but not fat. Kind of...soft looking. 'A humanoid troll' is what she is referring to it as.Our gnome is a wizard so she carries around a spellbook and wears the feminine version of Indiana Jones clothes. Celebrity lookalike is Amanda Seyfriend but, again, gnomish. The spellbook should look tattered with inscriptions on the front and metal clasps.

There is still the halfling and the doppelganger to add but they have yet to respond so, if you are interested, please get back to me ASAP

Militant Cutesmasher

10,250 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
heart
Maybe her? Here's another ref but ignore the clothes, and just in case, page of refs.

Fatcat

Cleïs one two three
She likes quiet afternoon tea while watching time fly by in her spaceship. >3> She's not shy or taciturn, can be quite cynical at times. She tends to push people away because she feels they will all disappear eventually.
--
Scarf & buns optional, boots knee-high or mid-thigh, pants are skin tight, clothe colors have fun, her sleeves are see through, keep her eyes cerulean. c:

t a p e's Waifu

OG Gaian

draw my Vin ?
Thank you!

Tipsy Hunter

Anyone here, I would be most happy if you chose some of the weirder folks, harpy, gorgon, demons, griffins, orc or ghoul or stuff XD But it will be awesome no matter who you choose :3

heart

5,150 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Tipsy Businesswoman

8,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
[x]
Please consider drawing?

C;
Oh dear. I don't know if my avi will have changed by the time you even gander at my request, but draw my current avi please? I know that might sound annoying but yeah c': Thanks for the consideration.
User Image

DAT ART. It'- it's BE-U-T-FOOL. emotion_dowant
I love ittt !! c: emotion_bigheart
Take a chance on drawing me? c:
[x]

Dapper Dabbler

☆═━┈𝔎önig 𝔚eeble┈━═☆

User Imageℑ𝔠𝔥 𝔪𝔬𝔢𝔠𝔥𝔱𝔢 𝔢𝔦𝔫 𝔢𝔴𝔦𝔤𝔢𝔰 ℜ𝔞𝔢𝔱𝔰𝔢𝔩 𝔷𝔲 𝔪𝔦𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔟𝔰𝔱 𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔫 𝔷𝔲 𝔟𝔩𝔢𝔦𝔟𝔢𝔫.

Would you consider me, perhaps?

Eloquent Conversationalist

Can you consider any of these characters? ;o

Feral Cutie-Pie

17,325 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Do any of the following avatars interest you?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Consider any of my OCs?
xxxxx►Kalea┆ Ref Sheet Here!
Personality┆U/C
Notes┆ Arctic fox gijinka. Can be drawing in winter or summer coloring. Ears & tail optional. Feel free to tweak his clothing/design him an outfit!

xxxxx►Unnamed OC┆ Ref Sheet Here! ☁Gallery Here☁
Personality┆ U/C
Notes┆ Can be drawn manly or shota XD

xxxxx►Naomi┆ · Alternative Outfit
Personality┆ She's rather shy until she gets comfortable with someone, but when she comes out of her shell, she's often rather talkative and sometimes perverted. Most of the time, she's rather pessimistic and is often pouting.
Notes┆ Hair is brown (written cause it looks reddish in some refs). You may draw her hair in pigtails or down. Wings optional. Alternative outfit varies in coloring, choose your favorite!
Lots more refs in galleries (mixed with inactive OC) Received Art · Older Received Art

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff