• Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User ImageGerwald Draconious III
Male
Human
Teacher
theramblinggirl

User Image
"Death is not our curse, but our blessing. It is when our burdens are taken and our souls granted final rest."
GerwaldRupertDraconious III

Only old people call me by my first name, you can call me Mr. Draconious for students, though with a few friends it’s Jerry. However, please refrain from calling me "Waldo."
                            Gotta eat to live, gotta control hoardes of undead to eat.
                            Pretty soon we are just going to have to light the cake on fire with 34 candles burning.
                            The fact that you have to ask is kind of rude, however I am a male.
                            Isn't it obvious I like people with spirit?
                            Don't tell anyone I said this, but I would love nothing more than to be dominated by someone.

Things about me you might like to know:
                                  Intellectual pursuits of all kinds. I did not allow myself to be limited to my family’s continuing line of necromancy.
                                  Reading. While this can also involve a pursuit of knowledge, I can also appreciate a good story when it is presented to me.
                                  I also have a penchant for classical music.
                                  Those who use their strong character to torment others. I appreciate strength only when it is used nobly.
                                  Those who misuse or misunderstand necromancy. It is a delicate art and I do not tolerate it being tampered with improperly.
                                  Anyone who might unnaturally fight death. It is a natural thing and it is sacred. To fight and work intricate magicks to achieve immortality or a lengthened lifespan, it is to deny the course of nature it’s proper run. There are always consequences to such actions.

These moments changed my life:
                                        I remember the first funeral I ever attended. I was a child still and my mother had passed. For a Necromancer, a funeral service is rather unique. Her body was controlled and raised by my father, who would teach me in the years to follow, and she lead her own funeral procession to her grave. Then my father laid her to rest in her coffin and she was sent into the earth. We do not believe cremation is the proper way to release a soul from the world. Most importantly, I remember that I was not allowed to cry. For death is considered a beautiful thing, as wonderful as birth.
                                        I began my training as a Necromancer at the age of ten. My father wanted to start me out earlier, but my mother prevented that, wishing me to live a more ordinary childhood for as long as I could. Though the training was intense and strict, I was still allowed to continue my other hobby of piano playing. I started by animating dead rats and bugs around the house and had to learn not to fear them. It was difficult to control them so they moved more fluidly and naturally, but with much practice I was able to master that and continue in my training.
                                        The hardest of my training was when I had to raise a spirit rather than animate dead flesh. It was also the one to haunt me the most. Spirits would come without proper invitation and torment me. Many protective measures had to be taken, using herbs and incense to keep away dark and vicious ghosts that sought only to harm the living. Finally, in a need to end the hauntings, I buckled down and forced my power upon them like never before. Under my influence, they fled. Soon after that I was able not only to dispel the evil ones but call upon the ghosts of those who had passed. I was able to have a final conversation with my deceased mother. I have never cried as much as I did that night. Afterwards, I helped her spirit to pass through the gates to the final resting place.
                                        I was only employed at Mystic Fountain within the past couple of years, but have enjoyed my stay here. I feel as if the purpose I am to serve is going to reveal itself to be of greater worth than I have seen thus far. There is great unrest on these grounds, which concerns me, but my focus is in instructing the students. I have found their curiosity and insight rather refreshing to see.

These things made me who I am today:
                                              Helpful, especially to his students
                                              Stoic and emotionally unattached most of the time
                                              Good-hearted, always trying to achieve that which he sees as the most positive outcome
                                              Painfully socially awkward

Wanna see a trick or two?
                                                  Can raise undead and command their actions. Usually three to five at a time. Only works if there is a body around to control, no matter if it is an animal or human. They cannot speak, but they can fight. Of course, since they are undead, their bodies are like puppets and only become useless to him if they are parts too small or inconsequential to do damage or if the spell wears off. For example, a chopped off limb can still function for the purpose of the main body, but a chopped off finger will just wiggle around and be generally useless.
                                                  Can also raise a spirit alone, but it will only be able to see, speak, and hear. However, it will be the person's true soul. The more recently they have died, the easier it is to raise them. Similarly, they are more likely to be raised if there is unfinished business, thus younger souls are easier to call upon. This takes up more energy than simply controlling dead flesh and can only be performed for a limited amount of time.

I reside in the house of:

theramblinggirl

Secret Kirari's Princess

Romantic Bard

22,300 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
User Image

xxxxxℓƬstarted as a small group of people, drawn together by one common thread; their dreams. Having met one another in the realms of dreaming, these five strangers became friends in the waking world and realized their common ability to reach into other people’s dreams. At first, they kept to themselves, enjoying the reaches of their powers as well as perfecting their control. Yet, as time passed, they met more and more with the ability to enter and control the dreams of others. A leader stepped up and decided that these powers were not given to them just for play, but that they had a larger responsibility in the world. Thus, together, they founded the Dreamscapes, an organization with members for hire to use their abilities for the betterment of the world.

xxxxxThe Sweetdreams were sent out to those in need of help, be that advice to get them through struggles or simply a nice, beautiful dream where they could enjoy themselves. Lonely or heartbroken people were offered romance and friendship. A person on their deathbed could be consoled. A suicidal person might even be saved by a Sweetdream’s advice. Opposite them were the Nightmares, whose duties consisted of sending omens and warnings. A child might dream of consequences of not obeying his parents. Perhaps, even a worker could be sent a message of their boss’ disappointment. Of course, each of the services the Dreamscapes provided came with a hefty price.

xxxxxA few Freeagents remain as well. These are those whose specialty and use has not yet been decided. Put in charge of smaller assignments that those with more experience don’t have the time for. For the most part they get to still enjoy their abilities without much limitation, but they are the ones who are looked down on and considered less talented by most of the higher-ups. The truth is, most of them are younger without a fully solid worldview, thus allowing more flexibility despite having less control and power.

xxxxxYet, rumors have spread within the Dreamscapes organization. Nightmares taking on unethical assignments on the side. Sweetdreams giving faulted advice to get ahead in their own lives. Even Freeagents try to use their ability for selfish gain that is often harmful. Members are beginning to go rogue, and the balance is falling apart. This is where we begin…

User Image
                              xxxxxAs this roleplay operates in two worlds (the Waking World and the Dream World) your character will be active even when sleeping. However, when in the Dream World they are not aware of what is going on around their physical body. Due to the way their powers function, characters can still communicate in the Dream World and contact one another. The dreams can operate like any lucid dream but to die in a dream is not to die in reality, it simply means they will wake up. Feel free to play around with the concept of dreams, what assignments they might have, and if your character chooses to go rogue, what they might do in certain people's dreams for their own personal gain. Sweetdreams are not strictly limited to good dreams nor are Nightmares to bad dreams, but keep in mind they are more skilled in their assigned field and also more used to constructing dreams of that nature.

User ImagexxxxxThe Dreamscapes all live together in one big facility. The leaders have upscale rooms on the top floor, the Sweetdreams and Nightmares have simpler rooms on the fourth and fifth floors, and the Freeagents have smaller, more plain rooms on the third floor. On the second floor there is a kitchen area and dining area, a large meeting room to fit the entire organization, a couple of extra rooms for when the other floors are at full capacity (ten people in the fourth and fifth and 15 people on the third), a small computer lab with five computers and a television, and various supply closets. The bottom floor is for customers, with small private meeting rooms and a front desk manned by the Freeagents.

xxxxxThis building is in relative seclusion, so to get anywhere for supplies, clothes, or food it's a bit of a drive. It is an hour at best to the nearest train station and the closest airport is even further away than that. Thankfully, the leaders make sure to keep the house well stocked and there is a local delivery service that stops by every so often with the basic needs. The surrounding terrain is a mixture of desert and mountains with a generally arid climate and warmer temperatures.

User Image

Secret Kirari's Princess

Romantic Bard

22,300 Points
User Image

Gaia TOS is law. I shouldn’t even need to say it.

No 18+ guys! If your characters are getting ready to do the horizontal naked dance, use a time skip.

At least have two or three paragraphs a post. It helps give the other players more to work with.

Narrative is to be third person POV with a past tense. As in, “She ran” not “I am running.”

No huge pictures in your formats and please use a font color that is visible without needing to highlight it. Other than those two things, make your posts as pretty or as plain as you’d like. Your posts can even go naked if you prefer that.

Absolutely NO GODMODDING. You will be warned once if we see it. After that, you’re out, no if’s, and’s, or but’s. Please also take care to avoid Mary Sues.

Killing a character is verboten unless you get permission from the person who runs the character or the character is yours to start with.

If you run into a problem, such as you’re leaving for a period of time, your computer is giving you problems, or you are just plain stuck and out of ideas, don’t hesitate to come to the lovely people in charge! If something or even someone is bothering you, we want to help and be sure everyone gets the best out of this roleplaying experience.

It might sound silly, but HAVE FUN!

Secret Kirari's Princess

Romantic Bard

22,300 Points
User Image
We need just two little things from you to start. The first of which is a roleplay sample. This will show us how much you tend to write per post and how literate you are. Posts can be taken from any roleplay you have done but send it unformatted please.

The second thing we need is your reserve. Just fill out this and send it in after we have approved your sample:
[img]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n168/star_bry_10/iconsize.jpg[/img]
[color=ONE]»[/color] [color=TWO]Character Name[/color]
[color=ONE]»[/color] [color=TWO]Age[/color]
[color=ONE]»[/color] [color=TWO]Gender[/color]
[color=ONE]»[/color] [color=TWO]Role (SWEETdream, NightMare, or FreeAGENT)[/color]

If you want to apply as an Overseer specify that in your reserve. These roles are only special because they hold a commanding position and were one of the first five friends and otherwise operate like any other role.

If you are approved, congratulations! You can now start working on a full profile! This will tell us about your character's personality and a little bit about their backstory, so it's very important that you have this done. Please do not post IC if you have not finished this yet!
THAT OTHER THING GOES HERE ONCE I'M FINISHED CODING IT LA-DEE-DAH!!!

Secret Kirari's Princess

Romantic Bard

22,300 Points
User Image

HEAD CHAIR
    theramblinggirl

CO-CHAIR
    OPEN

SWEETDREAMS OVERSEER
    OPEN

NIGHTMARES OVERSEER
    OPEN

FREEAGENTS OVERSEER
    OPEN

Sweetdreams

Nightmares

Freeagents

Secret Kirari's Princess

Romantic Bard

22,300 Points
User Image

⚜Dᴇᴀᴛʜ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴜʀsᴇ

User ImageUser Image
                      Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla iaculis, ligula vel commodo adipiscing, est quam adipiscing arcu, eu facilisis purus lorem non lectus. Cras eleifend mauris et metus ultricies porta. Donec quis erat ac eros sagittis fringilla in sed neque. Praesent dictum, ligula sit amet convallis adipiscing, nunc velit eleifend nibh, in pulvinar ante sem a mi. Donec nisl neque, congue at ullamcorper vel, vestibulum non felis. Aenean tempus erat in risus convallis fermentum. Integer ultricies ligula nec odio auctor tincidunt. Integer porttitor cursus libero a mattis. Phasellus in neque purus, et accumsan quam. Donec et massa id libero viverra sagittis quis id eros. Praesent in ante nisi, nec sodales urna. Maecenas sit amet tortor sapien, id eleifend leo. Phasellus placerat tortor non ante semper quis condimentum nunc sodales. Aliquam erat volutpat. Aliquam commodo, est eget accumsan varius, dolor libero imperdiet eros, sed pulvinar neque risus ac leo.

✠Bᴜᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ʙʟᴇssɪɴɢ

Secret Kirari's Princess

Romantic Bard

22,300 Points
█████████████████Varity Amtary█████████████████

======> Be the macabre chick

User Image

Your name is VARITY AMTARY and gosh do you like GORE. You could probably WRITE A BOOK dedicated to your love of gore, though if it existed it would probably be a WORK IN PROGRESS and TOTALLY SECRET. But you didn’t hear it from you. You are 8 SWEEPS OLD and your lusus is mostly just around to clean up after the mess you make thanks to your LIGHTS OFF modus. Economical your a**.

You also do lots of EMBROIDERY but mostly because your lusus thinks it might calm you down. Most of it tends to be THREATENING MESSAGES on pillows. While you used to have NEEDLEKIND, your fondness of DEATH made you switch to a more appropriate SCYTHEKIND. You would have Death in any quadrant any way he liked. People are able to contact you under the name poisonousReaper, but you are currently not open for EMBROIDERY COMMISSIONS. Not that many trolls buy them anyway. You love to type with lotz of z’z and ς’z wth tailz and ςan zomtimez drop leterz from hazty typing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character at a glance
  • Name: Varity Amtary
  • Blood Color: Indigo
  • Symbol: Alechemical symbol for arsenic
  • Lusus: Winged Serpent
  • Fetch Modus: Lights Off (essentially works like a random grab bag where she can’t see what she’s grabbing and has to feel around for it)
  • Strife Specibus: Scythe-kind
  • Inherent powers: Levitation

Sgrub information
  • Land of Acid and Granite
  • Consorts: Mice
  • God Tier: Dame of Dream
  • Denizen: Bakunawa
  • Prospit dreamer

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Secret Kirari's Princess

Romantic Bard

22,300 Points
User Image
                      This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.This is a test.
                                                            Watch it closely and see it begin to MOVE
                                                            ¸.*´¨`*.¸¸.*´¨`*.¸¸.*´¨`*.¸¸.*´¨`*.¸¸.*´¨`*.¸¸.*´¨`*.¸
                                                            Watch it closely and see it begin to FLICKER

Secret Kirari's Princess

Romantic Bard

22,300 Points
User Image

𝕁ump around, scream, and shout!・。・゜・。・。・゜・。・゜。・。・゜・。・。
                      𝕋hat's what spirit is all about!・。・゜・。・。・゜・。・゜。・。・゜・。・。
                                          'mon, let's see some spirit!・。・゜・。・。・゜・。・゜。・。・゜・。・。

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla iaculis, ligula vel commodo adipiscing, est quam adipiscing arcu, eu facilisis purus lorem non lectus. Cras eleifend mauris et metus ultricies porta. Donec quis erat ac eros sagittis fringilla in sed neque. Praesent dictum, ligula sit amet convallis adipiscing, nunc velit eleifend nibh, in pulvinar ante sem a mi. Donec nisl neque, congue at ullamcorper vel, vestibulum non felis. Aenean tempus erat in risus convallis fermentum. Integer ultricies ligula nec odio auctor tincidunt. Integer porttitor cursus libero a mattis. Phasellus in neque purus, et accumsan quam. Donec et massa id libero viverra sagittis quis id eros. Praesent in ante nisi, nec sodales urna. Maecenas sit amet tortor sapien, id eleifend leo. Phasellus placerat tortor non ante semper quis condimentum nunc sodales. Aliquam erat volutpat. Aliquam commodo, est eget accumsan varius, dolor libero imperdiet eros, sed pulvinar neque risus ac leo.

Secret Kirari's Princess

Romantic Bard

22,300 Points
User Image
"I only treat you like pigs because you act like them."
ClaudetteLuellaRosewood

Only old people call me by my first name, you can call me Ms. Rosewood.
                            Gotta eat to live, gotta teach to eat.
                            Pretty soon we are just going to have to light the cake on fire with 48 candles burning.
                            The fact that you have to ask is kind of rude, however I am a womyn.
                            Isn't it obvious I like womyn.
                            Don't tell anyone I said this, but I can actually respect a man if he proves himself worthy.

Things about me you might like to know:
                                  Fine arts, especially from female artists.
                                  Tea, a fine cup will always be appreciated, no matter the flavor. Though I am partial to fruity tastes and white teas.
                                  Manners. They are to be minded by all my students.
                                  Lewd behavior. Boys I believe you know what I mean.
                                  Misogynists! Rotten pigs, the lot of them!
                                  Those who are “loose with their morals”. Don’t get me wrong, the temptation is understandably inescapable, but a man or woman who simply sleeps around with anyone is just a blight on society. Especially those ladies or men who lie about it.

These moments changed my life:
                                        I was raised by my mother, alone. My father did not leave us, or so I am told, but died a tragic death shortly after my birth. I am rather surprised my mother could stand a man long enough to procreate with him, though I suppose since she did he must have been a good one. That being said, I am not unhappy about the circumstances under which I was raised, though perhaps my mother’s work with my younger self would have been much easier with another pair of hands. I do not feel that I can truly hate the man whose blood runs through my veins. I did not even get to know him, after all.
                                        My schooling was done at an academy not entirely unlike Mystic Fountain, yet it was an all girl’s school, as I requested. All of my old friends are womyn and all of my previous romantic endeavors have also been as such. I do not believe that this shall change any time soon. However, I have learned that respect, for the right people, is necessary. Men have the potential to surprise me and I can at least pay what respect I owe for one reason or another. Mr. White, for example, is one of the few men I trust.
                                        My studies of the arts have been more in personal practice, though I have had many willing tutors and models along the way. One of which I kept for upward of four years, though she and I have parted ways now. The one flaw I’ve always known is that I cannot draw or paint male figures. That is because I feel no interest in doing so, nor do I ever feel the need to change this. If I am a master artist in everything except for men then it should only suit my character and my viewpoint truly.
                                        I have saved lives before and touched those who might have been on the brink of death if not for the healing magic I possess. There were certain traumas I had to overcome, but thankfully they were not too long lasting. Thanks to this, I can be used as a backup when the medical staff has their hands full with injured students. While I strongly dislike talking to Saeed, I have noticed I am being called upon with more frequency. Something is strange around this school, I’ll tell you that much.

These things made me who I am today:
                                              Supportive
                                              Misandrist
                                              Artistic
                                              Perfectionist

Wanna see a trick or two?
                                                  My horn has healing properties. If I touch it to a wound, it is able to heal it. Though there are many wounds I cannot heal like this. Where magic is involved, or poison, things become much … trickier. However, I also specialize in white magic, which fills a few of those gaps.
                                                  I can bestow a gift of luck upon those who gain my trust. Luck is not infallible, so I would still be careful with this gift, mind you, but it will improve your life for the most part.

I reside in the house of:

theramblinggirl

Secret Kirari's Princess

Romantic Bard

22,300 Points
User Image

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla iaculis, ligula vel commodo adipiscing, est quam adipiscing arcu, eu facilisis purus lorem non lectus. Cras eleifend mauris et metus ultricies porta. Donec quis erat ac eros sagittis fringilla in sed neque. Praesent dictum, ligula sit amet convallis adipiscing, nunc velit eleifend nibh, in pulvinar ante sem a mi. Donec nisl neque, congue at ullamcorper vel, vestibulum non felis. "Hey I'm talking here!" Aenean tempus erat in risus convallis fermentum. Integer ultricies ligula nec odio auctor tincidunt. Integer porttitor cursus libero a mattis. Phasellus in neque purus, et accumsan quam. Donec et massa id libero viverra sagittis quis id eros. Praesent in ante nisi, nec sodales urna. Maecenas sit amet tortor sapien, id eleifend leo. Phasellus placerat tortor non ante semper quis condimentum nunc sodales. Aliquam erat volutpat. Aliquam commodo, est eget accumsan varius, dolor libero imperdiet eros, sed pulvinar neque risus ac leo.
User Image

Secret Kirari's Princess

Romantic Bard

22,300 Points
User Image

PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA PETRA

User Image

TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI TOSHI

User Image

GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY GERRY

User Image

FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI FUMI

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff