Welcome to Gaia! ::

Excitable Spirit

s h y LUMiNESCE
                      I'M APPLYING TO THE RP!
                              BACKGROUND CHECK
                                User Image
                                     ABOUT YOU~!

Moo or MooMoo
                                           I’m on every day right now. I have a one year anniversary on the 3rd, my 22nd birthday on the 9th, and my birthday party on the 11th. Should be able to post even on those days.
                                           samples~!

██ ██ ██ ██ OH SECRET ADMIRER )⊱
                                ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ WHEN YOU'RE AROUND
                                THE AUTUMN ˟FEELS LIKE SUMMER
                                ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                     ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Jackson Roman Sears
                                           28 years
                                           Male
                                           Heterosexual
                                           Farmer
                                           The Farm House
                                           Toma from Amnesia
                                           main pic second pic third pic

MY SECRET ADMIRER
                                ▍▍▍▍▍▍HOW COME YOU'RE ALWAYS
                                MESSING UP && THE WEATHER?
                                 ♞ ❜ ( JUST LIKE YOU D TO ME !

lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. aenean massa. sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque
                                    lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. aenean massa. sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque

CHARACTER IN DEPTH

friendly | laidback | charming | closed-off | player | unattached

He grew up knowing he was going to take over the family business. How could he not? Farming was in his blood, a piece of his very soul. Farming is all he knew, all he understood – all that was reliable. Jackson married young – divorced early. Had a stillborn baby. His wife left him for some hot-shot attorney down in some big city with his fancy car. She said he had “changed” when the baby didn’t make it. He told her she had become a two-timing whore when the baby was in her belly. What’s there to truly tell? He grew up here, and is going to die here. Good ol’ country boy with a taste for women and a disdain for settling down again. :

Tactical Agent

Skinny Moo Cow
                      I'M APPLYING TO THE RP!
                              BACKGROUND CHECK
                                User Image
                                     ABOUT YOU~!

Moo or MooMoo
                                           I’m on every day right now. I have a one year anniversary on the 3rd, my 22nd birthday on the 9th, and my birthday party on the 11th. Should be able to post even on those days.
                                           samples~!
                                ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ ⋯ WHEN YOU'RE AROUND
                                     ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Jackson Roman Sears
                                           28 years
                                           Male
                                           Heterosexual
                                           Farmer
                                           The Farm House
                                           Toma from Amnesia
                                           main pic second pic third pic

MY SECRET ADMIRER

CHARACTER IN DEPTH

friendly | laidback | charming | closed-off | player | unattached

He grew up knowing he was going to take over the family business. How could he not? Farming was in his blood, a piece of his very soul. Farming is all he knew, all he understood – all that was reliable. Jackson married young – divorced early. Had a stillborn baby. His wife left him for some hot-shot attorney down in some big city with his fancy car. She said he had “changed” when the baby didn’t make it. He told her she had become a two-timing whore when the baby was in her belly. What’s there to truly tell? He grew up here, and is going to die here. Good ol’ country boy with a taste for women and a disdain for settling down again. :

GREETINGS MOO
                That was quite the history bit part (/chuckles) Ah young marriage, sad about the stillborn though. Your profile is
                due July 10th. Ohay the day after your birthday! Well if'ns you need more time just let me know. Thanks for joining!

Strawberry

s h y LUMiNESCE
                      I'M APPLYING TO THE RP!
                              BACKGROUND CHECK
                                User Image
                                     ABOUT YOU~!

Jahrvus or Bambi is cool with me.
                                           everyday, mostly at night bc work.
                                           samples~!

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

akira renault
                                           twenty-eight
                                           female
                                           pansexual
                                           doctor
                                           condo o4
                                           artist: kazuaki, just every single redhead drawn lmao
                                           main pic second third

MY SECRET ADMIRER

CHARACTER IN DEPTH

humorous | easygoing | intrepid | secretive | lonely | shameless

Raethia City is where Akira pursued her profession, fell in love, and lost a love. More importantly, this was also where she came into existence. It’s a fairly funny story honestly, it was a night filled with passion, lust, and plenty of alcohol. A young ballerina was wooed by a charming guy in a suit and one thing led to the next – and nine months later, Akira was born. At least, that’s what Akira’s father told her, she doesn’t really know much about her mother, asides from the fact that she was a ballerina at that time and her name was also Akira. (As well as the fact that she was pretty much abandoned by the woman because she wanted to pursue her dreams.) Skip forward to when Akira was eighteen and in medical school, there she met an older woman that she grew to love. The two moved in together and even planned on getting marriage, sadly, like most romantic encounters in her life, it didn’t last and when her lover walked out on her and ended things, it crushed Akira.

Tactical Agent

a mermaid
                      I'M APPLYING TO THE RP!
                              BACKGROUND CHECK
                                User Image
                                     ABOUT YOU~!

Jahrvus or Bambi is cool with me.
                                           everyday, mostly at night bc work.
                                           samples~!

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

akira renault
                                           twenty-seven
                                           female
                                           pansexual
                                           doctor
                                           condo o4
                                           artist: kazuaki, just every single redhead drawn lmao
                                           main pic second third

MY SECRET ADMIRER

CHARACTER IN DEPTH

humorous | easygoing | intrepid | secretive | lonely | shameless

Raethia City is where Akira pursued her profession, fell in love, and lost a love. More importantly, this was also where she came into existence. It’s a fairly funny story honestly, it was a night filled with passion, lust, and plenty of alcohol. A young ballerina was wooed by a charming guy in a suit and one thing led to the next – and nine months later, Akira was born. At least, that’s what Akira’s father told her, she doesn’t really know much about her mother, asides from the fact that she was a ballerina at that time and her name was also Akira. (As well as the fact that she was pretty much abandoned by the woman because she wanted to pursue her dreams.) Skip forward to when Akira was eighteen and in medical school, there she met an older woman that she grew to love. The two moved in together and even planned on getting marriage, sadly, like most romantic encounters in her life, it didn’t last and when her lover walked out on her and ended things, it crushed Akira.

GREETINGS JAHRVUS
                Alright go forth! CREATE THY PROFILE! It's due July 10th

Tactical Agent

Skinny Moo Cow

a mermaid

Questionable Prophet

s h y LUMiNESCE
                      I'M APPLYING TO THE RP!
                              BACKGROUND CHECK
                                User Image
                                     ABOUT YOU~!

Meue or Ahmi is what i'm mostly called
                                           Almost every day whee
                                           samples~!

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

europe flo bellemare
                                           twenty-four
                                          female
                                           heterosexual
                                           florist
                                           cottage o6
                                           kozakura mary
                                           main pic second third

MY SECRET ADMIRER

CHARACTER IN DEPTH

determined | friendly | outgoing | quiet | oblivious | impetuous

Raethia City is the place Europe was born, and where she wants to stay for years to come. Her parents were always too focused with their job and were barely ever home. She had to stay with a nanny all the time. She didn't really enjoy that nanny..she couldn't barely understand her with her weird accent and all. In fact, she didn't even know what accent she had. As a child she was easily a weird and loud kid. She loved to make friends and she was a bit of an oddball. Like for one, she hardly ever wore shoes to school, only socks. But anyway..when her parents decided it was time for them to split apart and move elsewhere, it didn't strike Europe that hard. It was just another one of those marriages that didn't work out, big deal. But it would affect her as a young adult. Basically, Europe has commitment issues because of that. She just doesn't want the same thing to happen to her is all. She also grew more quiet and shy. At first she didn't realize this until people started saying things. ''You're really quiet. That's so weird''...''Hey I thought you were supposed to be really loud and fun??'' Yep, that's when she realized it. She just always insisted that she's growing more mature. The one thing that did stay with her though were plants. Sounds weird but she enjoys planting and taking care of flowers around the outskirts of the city far too much. It was her passion. She loved it. And with that passion in her heart she took on the role of the florist.

Tactical Agent

Meue
                      I'M APPLYING TO THE RP!
                              BACKGROUND CHECK
                                User Image
                                     ABOUT YOU~!

Meue or Ahmi is what i'm mostly called
                                           Almost every day whee
                                           samples~!

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

europe flo bellemare
                                           twenty-four
                                           female
                                           heterosexual
                                           florist
                                           cottage o6
                                           kozakura mary
                                           main pic second third

MY SECRET ADMIRER

CHARACTER IN DEPTH

determined | friendly | outgoing | quiet | oblivious | impetuous

Raethia City is the place Europe was born, and where she wants to stay for years to come. Her parents were always too focused with their job and were barely ever home. She had to stay with a nanny all the time. She didn't really enjoy that nanny..she couldn't barely understand her with her weird accent and all. In fact, she didn't even know what accent she had. As a child she was easily a weird and loud kid. She loved to make friends and she was a bit of an oddball. Like for one, she hardly ever wore shoes to school, only socks. But anyway..when her parents decided it was time for them to split apart and move elsewhere, it didn't strike Europe that hard. It was just another one of those marriages that didn't work out, big deal. But it would affect her as a young adult. Basically, Europe has commitment issues because of that. She just doesn't want the same thing to happen to her is all. She also grew more quiet and shy. At first she didn't realize this until people started saying things. ''You're really quiet. That's so weird''...''Hey I thought you were supposed to be really loud and fun??'' Yep, that's when she realized it. She just always insisted that she's growing more mature. The one thing that did stay with her though were plants. Sounds weird but she enjoys planting and taking care of flowers around the outskirts of the city far too much. It was her passion. She loved it. And with that passion in her heart she took on the role of the florist.

GREETINGS AHMI
                Everything looks good! Her profile is due July 10th!

Wrathful Nymph

s h y LUMiNESCE
                      I'M APPLYING TO THE RP!
                              BACKGROUND CHECK
                                User Image
                                     ABOUT YOU~!

I will usually just go with whatever people decide to call me. Lux would probably be easiest, but you can also call me Ally.
                                           Nowadays, I'm on all the time. I will usually disappear for a day to hang with my boyfriend, but aside from that, I'm good.
                                           samples~!

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

oliver james vaughan
                                           twenty-nine
                                           male
                                           heterosexual
                                           fisherman
                                           beach home four
                                           nanase haruka (free!)
                                           main pic second third

MY SECRET ADMIRER

CHARACTER IN DEPTH

loyal | sarcastic | contemplative | serious | paternalistic | shy | romantic | stubborn

Oliver is the product of young love, and as most will attest to, young love also dies quickly. Oliver's mother was ecstatic upon finding out she was pregnant, thinking this was the start of a beautiful family. His biological father had different ideas. When he was four, his mother remarried, and two years later, his half-sister Charlotte was born. As they grew up, they became as thick as thieves, but he always felt like her dad didn't really want him around. Maybe it was all in his head; after all, he was bullied a lot, and you start to see problems where they don't exist when that happens. Oliver always had his heads in the clouds, and when the kids at school found out he was a b*****d child, they had a field day. The young boys only solace was the sea and his sister, but when he came of age, even though Charlotte was only 13 at the time, he decided to forge his own destiny. He moved to Raethia City and picked up a job fishing on the docks. He had heard that Raethia City is all about love, so he hoped that maybe he would find some more acceptance there. And if he found his one true love, well, it would just make his life complete. Not that he would admit that to anyone.

Wrathful Nymph

s h y LUMiNESCE
                      I'M APPLYING TO THE RP!
                              BACKGROUND CHECK
                                User Image
                                     ABOUT YOU~!

I will usually just go with whatever people decide to call me. Lux would probably be easiest, but you can also call me Ally
                                           Nowadays, I'm on all the time. I will usually disappear for a day to hang with my boyfriend, but aside from that, I'm good.
                                           samples~!

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

charlotte grace vaughan
                                           twenty-three
                                           female
                                           heterosexual
                                           nurse
                                           beach home four
                                           megurine luka (vocaloid)
                                           main pic second third

MY SECRET ADMIRER

CHARACTER IN DEPTH

kind | stubborn | practical | meddlesome | dedicated | stoic | curious | impatient

Charlotte's life has been fairly uninteresting so far. Her mother only received a high school degree, so finding decent work was hard, and her father was a blue-collar man. Needless to say, they didn't have much in terms of earthly possessions. They did have each other's back though: Oliver was a Momma's boy, Charlotte was a Daddy's girl and those siblings were as thick as thieves. As they grew up, Charlotte would help around the house as much as possible, and at one point, it became a near-daily ritual of patching up Oliver after his latest bouts with the local bullies. At first, it was just out of necessity and her desire to help her brother, but as she got older, she realized medicine was be a good career for her. Pursuing her new goals, she went to attend a nearby university, gaining her degree in Nursing. When she graduated, Oliver told her the Clinic in his town could use someone like her. Charlotte has been in Raethia City for almost two years now, living with her brother in their beach-side home.

Tactical Agent

solida lux
                      I'M APPLYING TO THE RP!
                              BACKGROUND CHECK
                                User Image
                                     ABOUT YOU~!

I will usually just go with whatever people decide to call me. Lux would probably be easiest, but you can also call me Ally.
                                           samples~!

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

oliver james vaughan
                                           twenty-nine
                                           male
                                           heterosexual
                                           fisherman
                                           beach home four
                                           nanase haruka (free!)
                                           main pic second third

MY SECRET ADMIRER

CHARACTER IN DEPTH

loyal | sarcastic | contemplative | serious | paternalistic | shy | romantic | stubborn

Oliver is the product of young love, and as most will attest to, young love also dies quickly. Oliver's mother was ecstatic upon finding out she was pregnant, thinking this was the start of a beautiful family. His biological father had different ideas. When he was four, his mother remarried, and two years later, his half-sister Charlotte was born. As they grew up, they became as thick as thieves, but he always felt like her dad didn't really want him around. Maybe it was all in his head; after all, he was bullied a lot, and you start to see problems where they don't exist when that happens. Oliver always had his heads in the clouds, and when the kids at school found out he was a b*****d child, they had a field day. The young boys only solace was the sea and his sister, but when he came of age, even though Charlotte was only 13 at the time, he decided to forge his own destiny. He moved to Raethia City and picked up a job fishing on the docks. He had heard that Raethia City is all about love, so he hoped that maybe he would find some more acceptance there. And if he found his one true love, well, it would just make his life complete. Not that he would admit that to anyone.

I'M APPLYING TO THE RP!
                            BACKGROUND CHECK
                              User Image
                                   ABOUT YOU~!

I will usually just go with whatever people decide to call me. Lux would probably be easiest, but you can also call me Ally
                                         samples~!

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

charlotte grace vaughan
                                         twenty-three
                                         female
                                         heterosexual
                                         nurse
                                         beach home four
                                         megurine luka (vocaloid)
                                         main pic second third

MY SECRET ADMIRER

CHARACTER IN DEPTH

kind | stubborn | practical | meddlesome | dedicated | stoic | curious | impatient

Charlotte's life has been fairly uninteresting so far. Her mother only received a high school degree, so finding decent work was hard, and her father was a blue-collar man. Needless to say, they didn't have much in terms of earthly possessions. They did have each other's back though: Oliver was a Momma's boy, Charlotte was a Daddy's girl and those siblings were as thick as thieves. As they grew up, Charlotte would help around the house as much as possible, and at one point, it became a near-daily ritual of patching up Oliver after his latest bouts with the local bullies. At first, it was just out of necessity and her desire to help her brother, but as she got older, she realized medicine was be a good career for her. Pursuing her new goals, she went to attend a nearby university, gaining her degree in Nursing. When she graduated, Oliver told her the Clinic in his town could use someone like her. Charlotte has been in Raethia City for almost two years now, living with her brother in their beach-side home.

GREETINGS LUX
                Everything looks good to me! Your profile is due July 10th!

Kawaii Bun

s h y LUMiNESCE
                      I'M APPLYING TO THE RP!
                              BACKGROUND CHECK
                                User Image
                                     ABOUT YOU~!

luvy
                                           i'm usually online pretty much everyday
                                           samples~!

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Marielle Renee Sinclair
                                           twenty three
                                           female
                                           heterosexual
                                           modern dance instructor
                                           beach home 1
                                           sheryl nome
                                           main pic second third

MY SECRET ADMIRER

CHARACTER IN DEPTH

creative | outgoing | romantic | secretive | stubborn | temperamental

Mari's mother was a very lovely ballerina who retired after she met a young man on vacation and had a serious lapse in judgement. They were married, some only saying that it happened because the girl was pregnant and his family wouldn't allow him to just have a baby out of wedlock. It was lucky that they loved one another and so, Mari was born. Her father was wealthy, old money as it was. So Mari grew up pampered and the princess of her own mansion. She loved her mother dearly and spent hours watching her practice her dancing. Mari took up dance at the age of eight, her mother being her teacher. When Mari turned eleven, her mother passed away from a boating accident. Mari was devastated and when she turned to her father for comfort, he had withdrawn so far into his work that she couldn't reach him. Instead, she turned to dance and found that she could leave everything behind. Mari couldn't wait to leave her family estate though as the years went by and her father numbed his grief with various flings, a string of women that never really meant anything to her. Though she was to inherit a large fortune and she could have had whatever she wanted on her family estate, she ran off at the age of seventeen to train with professional dancers. She rose quickly to the top in the two years she was there, until she injured her shoulder after being dropped by a partner. After surgery, she had to take time off and she spent months building up her muscles once more. Her company had moved on without her and she was left unemployed. She moved and found herself somewhere she could make a difference and teach the dances that she loved so dearly. She's always alternated between contemporary and various other modern dance styles.

Tactical Agent

luvya4eva33
                      I'M APPLYING TO THE RP!
                              BACKGROUND CHECK
                                User Image
                                     ABOUT YOU~!

luvy
                                           i'm usually online pretty much everyday
                                           samples~!

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Marielle Renee Sinclair
                                           twenty three
                                           female
                                           heterosexual
                                           modern dance instructor
                                           beach home 1
                                           sheryl nome
                                           main pic second third

MY SECRET ADMIRER

CHARACTER IN DEPTH

creative | outgoing | romantic | secretive | stubborn | temperamental

Mari's mother was a very lovely ballerina who retired after she met a young man on vacation and had a serious lapse in judgement. They were married, some only saying that it happened because the girl was pregnant and his family wouldn't allow him to just have a baby out of wedlock. It was lucky that they loved one another and so, Mari was born. Her father was wealthy, old money as it was. So Mari grew up pampered and the princess of her own mansion. She loved her mother dearly and spent hours watching her practice her dancing. Mari took up dance at the age of eight, her mother being her teacher. When Mari turned eleven, her mother passed away from a boating accident. Mari was devastated and when she turned to her father for comfort, he had withdrawn so far into his work that she couldn't reach him. Instead, she turned to dance and found that she could leave everything behind. Mari couldn't wait to leave her family estate though as the years went by and her father numbed his grief with various flings, a string of women that never really meant anything to her. Though she was to inherit a large fortune and she could have had whatever she wanted on her family estate, she ran off at the age of seventeen to train with professional dancers. She rose quickly to the top in the two years she was there, until she injured her shoulder after being dropped by a partner. After surgery, she had to take time off and she spent months building up her muscles once more. Her company had moved on without her and she was left unemployed. She moved and found herself somewhere she could make a difference and teach the dances that she loved so dearly. She's always alternated between contemporary and various other modern dance styles.

GREETINGS LUVY
                Alright everything looks good. Your profile is due July 10th!

Tactical Agent

Meue

solida lux

luvya4eva33

marzbunny's Waifu

Heckler

s h y LUMiNESCE
                      I'M APPLYING TO THE RP!
                              BACKGROUND CHECK
                                User Image
                                     ABOUT YOU~!

Andi
                                           I am, like, always here. On daily, at least.
                                           samples~!

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Georgina Hunter
                                           female
                                           pansexual
                                           Club S7ven Owner['s daughter] & Bartender [as well as the painter, if that works]
                                           beach home 05
                                           unnamed by Takenaka
                                           main pic second third

MY SECRET ADMIRER

CHARACTER IN DEPTH

independent | playful | committed | brazen | stubborn | truculent

Georgina is currently struggling to peruse her career in art while keep her father's club running, all while struggling to not only pay her father's ever rising hospital bills, but to comfort her ailing father, all while attempting to stay sane through it all. To top it off she is attempting to keep her social commitments, and not completely shut herself off from her friends, despite having so little free time.

Tactical Agent

Anonymously Androgynous
                      I'M APPLYING TO THE RP!
                              BACKGROUND CHECK
                                User Image
                                     ABOUT YOU~!

Andi
                                           I am, like, always here. On daily, at least.
                                           samples~!

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER

Georgina Hunter
                                           female
                                           pansexual
                                           Club S7ven Owner['s daughter] & Bartender [as well as the painter, if that works]
                                           beach home 05
                                           unnamed by Takenaka
                                           main pic second third

MY SECRET ADMIRER

CHARACTER IN DEPTH

independent | playful | committed | brazen | stubborn | truculent

Georgina is currently struggling to peruse her career in art while keep her father's club running, all while struggling to not only pay her father's ever rising hospital bills, but to comfort her ailing father, all while attempting to stay sane through it all. To top it off she is attempting to keep her social commitments, and not completely shut herself off from her friends, despite having so little free time.

GREETINGS ANDI
                Well I was hoping for a bit more history bit part but I know you're good for it! Just add a little more if there is a next time. ^^
                Profile is due July 11th!  Profile Pics  top circle eyeballbar

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces