Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Genius

~I just have one thing to say to Eddie at the moment... You don't dump water over my head and smash my face in cake without getting a taste of your own medicine. It just doesn't work that way~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<and once upon a time i looked into your eyes and almost couldn't look away. it scared me to death because i know that by liking you i'm giving you the ability to hurt me, and i know you wouldn't care if you did. you already do it every time i see you.>

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

7,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Friendly Genius

Here's some cute pics! =]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and then all these maybes rolled through my mind but she showed up...

Friendly Genius

so let's say that "theoretically" i really like you and "theoretically" even though it sounds moronically cliche and overused you give me butterflies and just for kicks, hypothetically my heart beats ten times faster when i see you. do you think that supposedly [and in the most theoretical sense] you feel the same way?

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

7,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

7,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Friendly Genius

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Friendly Genius

Here are some photos I picniked and added quotes to! I thought I'd post them for fun! =]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quotable Athlete

Dolly Parton - 9 to 5!
RANDOMNESS!!!- awesome song!

Friendly Genius

Friendly Genius

Okay so Leah started thinking again... And she came up with an idea, we could all post our names on here ((in some cool way or form)) and then people can choose to post words back that describe that person! Just an idea so give me some feedback!

Friendly Genius

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces