Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Fairy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

◞ ♔ ⊰ ██████ ⇡⇡xQUINN .↗ CASSIDY ! x}
WHEN I WAKE UP I'M AFRAID SOMEBODY ELSE MIGHT END UP BEING ME

WHO ARE YOUxxxWHERE ARE YOU GOINGxxxWHO ARE YOUxxxWHERE ARE YOU GOINGxxxWHO ARE YOUxxxWHERE ARE YOU GOING
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

█ #FE857E █ #EE9C92 █ #D3B9A3 █ #BCD8BF █ #E3E8CD

Omnipresent Fairy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

◞ˣ BEING ME CAN ONLY MEAN FEELING SCARED TO BREATHE

█████ ♔.↗ Ⅰ. THE BASICS !
                                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                WHO ARE YOUxxxWHERE ARE YOU GOINGxxxWHO ARE YOUxxxWHERE ARE YOU GOING

◜ ◥ FULL NAME ⇘ Quinn Anabell Lee Cassidy

◜ ◥ NICKNAMES ⇘ Quinn is fine

◜ ◥ AGE ⇘ Fifteen [15]

◜ ◥ GENDER ⇘ Female

◜ ◥ BIRTHDAY ⇘ April 11

◜ ◥ SEXUALITY ⇘ Heterosexual

◜ ◥ CLASS ⇘ Will'o'wisp

◜ ◥ HERITAGE ⇘ American of Irish heritage

◜ ◥ ABILITIES ⇘ Can see/sense ultimate truths
                                                      Can sense when others are lying
                                                      Has mental persuasion that guides people "astray"

█████ ♔.↗ Ⅱ. PHYSICAL TRAITS !

◜ ◥ HEIGHT ⇘ 5'2"

◜ ◥ WEIGHT ⇘ 110lbs

◜ ◥ HAIR ⇘ Dark brown

◜ ◥ EYES ⇘ Hazel / Olive green

◜ ◥ BUILD ⇘ Petite

◜ ◥ HEALTH ⇘ Suffers social anxiety and fatigue

◜ ◥ MARKS ⇘ None in particular

◜ ◥ FACE CLAIM ⇘ Astrid Berges-Frisbey

█████ ♔.↗ Ⅲ. BY THE WAY !

◜ ◥ ROLE ⇘ High school student: sophomore

◜ ◥ THEME ⇘ afraid by the neighborhood

◜ ◥ USERNAME ⇘ Emmaleth

◜ ◥ MISCELLANEOUS ⇘ Unless a truth is very strong or urgent (or directed specifically towards her), Quinn cannot automatically sense things. Unless directly correlating with the situation she is in, she has to activate her abilities, causing her eyes to glow a cloudy white (much the same as werewolves activating various senses or abilities). When her eyes are glowing, she goes into a trance-like state where she looses the ability to perceive reality around her and sometimes, if the situation is serious enough, falls into the alternate reality of her vision. Also, in order for her to "guide" people (whether it be physically or implanting notions into their minds *not mind control* ) she must make initial eye contact, otherwise any attempts made can be easily shaken. The strength of her powers varies; since she lacks self-esteem her powers of guiding are often weak. Against those with stronger mental states, she wouldn't have much impact on.

Omnipresent Fairy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

◞ˣ IF YOU LEAVE ME THEN I'LL BE AFRAID OF EVERYTHING

█████ ♔.↗ Ⅰ. PERSONALITY !

◜ ◥ GOOD TRAITS ⇘ diligent; kind; gentle; understanding; resourceful; artistic; open-minded; whimsical; dreamish

◜ ◥ BAD TRAITS ⇘ meek; uncertain; hesitant; skittish; low self-esteem; distrusting; excessively bashful; a tad emotional

█████ ♔.↗ Ⅱ. PREFERENCES !

◜ ◥ LIKES ⇘ baked potatoes; fictional books / poetry; arts & crafts; flowers; nature walks

◜ ◥ DISLIKES ⇘ large crowds; beef; lightning; her powers; school projects / presentations

◜ ◥ FEARS ⇘ physical confrontation; being caught in a lie / deceiving others

█████ ♔.↗ Ⅲ. LIFE STORY !

◜ ◥ SECRETS ⇘ Quinn is a bit of an enigma since she doesn't seem to speak to anyone other than Avery on a regular basis. Even if you get her to talk, she absolutely won't speak of what happened to her biological family. She also refuses to give out her personal information such as where she lives and avoids letting others get close to her at all costs, almost like she's afraid of people.

◜ ◥ HISTORY ⇘ Quinn was born just outside of Las Vegas, Nevada to her mother, Connie, and father, Patrick. She was the second born of three kids, having two brothers. Life was pretty standard for the girl throughout her childhood until about the age of twelve when one night, she saw a glowing light looming outside of her window. Her curiosity getting the best of her, Quinn crawled out of bed and sneaked out into the desert that night. On her trek into the wilderness, she was attacked and her life was taken by an unknown supernatural creature.

Luckily, Quinn's last cries were loud enough to stir an old woman who lived alone out in the country. Finding the girl's freshly deceased body, the woman quickly whisked her away to the emergency room. While doctor's worked to revive her, she experienced a bit of an "out of body" sensation and before she knew it, breath was back in her lungs and she was alive again. However, she wasn't normal anymore. It started with the unusual sense that people around her were lying, and then progressed to having somewhat psychic visions. It didn't take much longer for her to realize that if she stared people down, she could also influence their actions. When Quinn had come back to life, she had acquired the abilities of the wisp.

Sometime over the next year, for reasons she refuses to speak of, Quinn was put into foster care. Soon after, she met Avery when she joined her under the care of their foster father, Ashton Hatterfield, and the three of then moved to Beacon Hills. Once there, Quinn was enrolled in high school where she has done her best to adapt, but her horribly shy behavior has made it hard and Avery being in a different grade, therefore different classes, has made it even harder. It doesn't help that she can sense that quite a bit of the students aren't necessarily... human. What on Earth is this place she's moved to? Quinn has a lot of hard decisions to make in the future, but for some reasons, even though the town is brimming with supernatural activity, she seems almost frightened to connect with anyone else...

Omnipresent Fairy

◞ˣ THAT MAKES ME ANXIOUS GIVES ME PATIENCE CALMS ME DOWN

█████ ♔.↗ Ⅰ. RELATIONSHIPS !

http://i62.tinypic.com/291z1fq.jpg

xxxxxxxx◜ ◥ AVERY GALLOWITZ ⇘
                                                                    Avery came to live with me not long after I was put into foster care. She's really the only person I can talk to or trust. You think that since I can tell when people are lying I wouldn't be such a wreck, but she really is the only person I know I can rely on. Avery really is like a sister to me. She keeps me safe and the only time I feel at ease is when she's nearby. I don't know what I'd do without her. I'm really not strong enough to survive on my own so I'm glad she's so strong...

User Image

xxxxxxxx◜ ◥ FULL NAME ⇘
                                                                    blurb

User Image

xxxxxxxx◜ ◥ FULL NAME ⇘
                                                                    blurb

User Image

xxxxxxxx◜ ◥ FULL NAME ⇘
                                                                    blurb

User Image

xxxxxxxx◜ ◥ FULL NAME ⇘
                                                                    blurb

[align=center][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][img]http://i.imgur.com/GwdIYVe.jpg[/img][/align]
                                                [/size][/spoiler]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Omnipresent Fairy

__________________________________________________________

Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. "Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text." Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text.

Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text.

Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text.

Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text. Text text text text text.

__________________________________________________________

YOU CAN FIND ME - text
                                                            ALONGSIDE - text
                                                            FEELING A BIT - text

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff