• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
User Image

Art╭✫ Teacher

xIt's funny how ↘│
xxxxThe walk of life↘││
xxxxxxxCan take you down without a fight↘│

❝❞

//ooc - I'm so excited to start!
                                                              I'm an open book - ❛Why do I have to have morning sickness? Is this a sick joke God made for women?❜
                                                              Some new clothes - For a new day
                                                              My current location - Art room

XXX

User Image

Wheezing Fatcat

9,375 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I keep asking MYSELF, wondering WHY
XXXI keep closing my eyes but I can't block you out
XXXXXXXX▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Being with you has opened my eyesXXWanna fly to a place where it's just you and me
Nobody else so we can be:: FREE
XXXXXXXXXXXNobody else so we can be free.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Out. Of. Crayons? (God Forbid!): Hiya guys and gals!. c:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

( ↘↘ f e e l i n ` s )
            ( ↘↘ t h o u g h t s )
            ( ↘↘ a c t i o n s && d o i n g s )
            ( ↘↘ c l o t h e s )

Wheezing Fatcat

9,375 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
User Image
                        for the way you changed
                        tab tab tab tab tab tab tab M -- MY PLANS !
                        tab tab tab tab FOR BEING THE xx
                        xxxxxxx── ...( x perfect distraction x)
                        tab tab YOU MADE ME SEE THERE WAS
                        xxx( .,. .SOMETHING MISSING
                        for being something that i never chose but at the same time
                        tab tab tab something i don'twannalose !
                        tab x` and never wanna be withoutxxx
                        tab tab tab tab tab tab EVER AGAIN

xMy Location: In the Foyer
                        xx My thoughts: ❛God I'm nervous❜
                        xxx Speaking to: Keme and Natalie

❝I think it's going to more the other way around. I need all the sanity I can get,❞ she halfheartedly joked. She truely was happy to see him. It was as if their freindship hadn't had a gap in it. She only spoke to him and the rest of them a couple times. She had felt so lost, guilty, and alone. She didn't want them to see or feel what she was going through. It would have broke them too, she thought. She didn't want Keme to break, he was to precious to her, Spencer and her friends too. She would carry all of this inside her from now on and try to appear upbeat and positive.

Speaking of positive, she was suprised to see Natalie rush across the house, speaking to Keme for a second or two, and then pouncing near Ted who just appeared. She gave a little giggle. Natalie always had more energy in her than most. She sat down and listened as Keme said about her probably not wanting to see Drake, Aloriana and Chris. ❝Thank you, but eventually I will have to speak to everyone. By the way, how are things going with you? People always ask about the tattoo's you did for me and I refer them to your buisness.❞

ooc ! Sorry for such a small post~ c:

User ImagexxxxxxUser Image

Wheezing Fatcat

9,375 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
User ImageUser Image

XXXXXX-▏▏AS M Y WORLD FALLS DOWN_
↘↘ A s . t h e . p a i n . s w e e p s . t h r o u g h xxxxxxxxx ↘↘ A s . t h e . p a i n . s w e e p s . t h r o u g h
XXX
                                                                    MAKES NO SENSE FOR YOU XXXXXXX TO FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE LIKE ME XXXXXX TO FALL IN LOVE WTH SOMEONE LIKE ME

l o c a t i o n » location here xxxxxx c o m p a n y » company here xxxxxx f e e l i n g » you guessed it, feelings go here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff