Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Agent

soph stop
no u stop

x x x x x xx x x
          tab tab tab tab tab # 240 + LARVITAR ♀
          ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
          tab tab tab tab ♥: anxiousxxx ♥: timidxxx ♥: warmhearted
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          ♥♥⋮ | maka
          ♥♥⋮ | sophi_scandal--

██⋮ yeah if you thought I wouldn't be bringing her back you are wrong my friend bwaha hello
              ██⋮ dis maka. lives in a secluded neck of the woods with her best friend, yoru, an umbreon.
              ██⋮ she's quite wary of trainers & humans, since she's a runaway from one herself, ahaha.
              ██⋮ shy, untrusting and terribly anxious at first ━ it takes time for maka to warm up to ya.
              ██⋮ though underneath her introverted shell lies a pokemon with a very large & loyal heart.
              ██⋮ habits include frequent apologizing, getting flustered easily & letting her words die off ...
              ██⋮ though strong & capable of battling, maka's a pacifist & prefers not to fight 10 / 10 times.
              ██⋮ she's still kinda traumatized by the abuse she had put up with so uh ... yeah man. :'7
              ██⋮ teetered on the point of evolving many times but her self-consciousness stops her
              ██⋮ maka is single & flowing / though available for pre-plans w/ dat chem, ehe.

x x x x x xx x x
          tab tab tab tab tab DEX # + POKEMON ♀/♂
          ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
          tab tab tab tab ♥: traitxxx ♥: trait xxx ♥: trait
          User Image
          ♥♥⋮ | nickname
          ♥♥⋮ | username

Feral Agent

ririchiyo, miku, karuta, mako, gamagoori, idk who ekse i need tos leep

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI JUST NEED 1OO DOLLARS ll FROM YOU l & YOU & YOU
                x
                █████████████████████████
                x
                                *NAME ♚;HERE. 」
                                x
                                  x ██ x ██ x ██ x ██xxx
                                  x
                                  / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / dufe/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
                                  x
                                  ██ : __ series.
                                  x
                                  ██ : __ sexuality.
x
________________________________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x
____________________________________________________________________________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI JUST NEED 1OO DOLLARS ll FROM YOU l & YOU & YOU
                x
                █████████████████████████
                x
                                *NAME ♚;HERE. 」
                                x
                                  x ██ x ██ x ██ x ██xxx
                                  x
                                  / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / dufe/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
                                  x
                                  ██ : __ series.
                                  x
                                  ██ : __ sexuality.
x
________________________________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x
____________________________________________________________________________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feral Agent

mmrrr not sure if headphones are s**t or my hearing is still blocked o<-<

sighs y there no good fcs for charlene rip me
is this my fate as a loli. i can only find moe pictures
because that's lame a s**t

User Image     ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢  CHARLENE ACOSTA, USA.
    ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
User Image
        ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  ‶ HI! I AM A FEMALE ██
   seeking someone to finish the song? hehe~   !

♡
      ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
              ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
      ❨  TWENTY-THREE  ❩    ❨  SINGER || TEA SERVER  ❩    ❨  SOPHI_SCANDAL--  ❩

User Image   User Image
                                   # OF TIMES SAID YES  zero
oh-- dear... this is longer than I thought it'd be ;; oh well! anyways, hi! I'm charlene grace acosta and it's a pleasure to meet you! I'm twenty-three, of italian descent, and currently residing in los angeles, california. I recently moved from brooklyn, new york to pursue a calling I got & let me tell you -- I am loving every single minute of it. ♥ I graduated from NYU with a major in music, minor in education to teach at my former high school. It was great and all but along the way, I got scouted & well - here I am! some of my hobbies include cooking, reading, playing the piano and being cozy on the couch, browsing netflix for days. (lol) ... but there's nothing I love more than tea and singing!

I've always been marching to the beat of my own drum ... or well, singing to it! I started at a really early age, doing "gigs" here and there for my hometown. a few months ago, I got picked up by a scout to sing at a newly opened nightclub & I've been in LA since! I only sing during the weekends though, so I've taken up a server/host position at the cute tea cafe near my place. it's been fantastic!

hm~ why I joined marry.me ...? well, my co-workers at the tea place keep gossiping about this site finding people's "soulmates." actually -- I think one of the managers just got married to someone they met here, which is amazing in my opinion! so really ... I'm just curious, hehe! that being said, I'd still love to chat some time!

I hope this is enough ; I was never good at talking about myself, hah. ; I hope you have a lovely day ahead of you!

User Image     ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢  CAMERON SINCLAIR, USA.
User Image
        ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  ‶ HI! I AM A MALE ██
   seeking accompaniment, I suppose...   !

♡
      ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
      ❨  TWENTY-SEVEN  ❩    ❨  HOTEL HEIR  ❩    ❨  SOPHI_SCANDAL--  ❩

User Image   User Image
                                   # OF TIMES SAID YES  two
ah ... right. I forgot this section existed past the questionnaire. regardless, I'll try not to repeat anything you may have already read about me ... greetings. cameron sinclair, twenty-seven, heir to the Marseilles oceanfront resort. the second child of three, my brothers went off to deal with their own pursuits ... so I've decided to inherit my father's business. interests include reading, fine dining, playing the piano, martial arts and travelling ... although with how my job currently is, I'm "on the fence" with that last point. there's not much I can say without going too into detail, but the majority of my time is spent attending business meetings or parties. sometimes one after the other, depending on how my schedule adds up. enough about me, though ...

I joined marry.me simply out of amusement. the two relationships I involved myself in were ... entertaining, to say the least. however due to reasons I won't disclose, I broke them off. now, I'm just looking for conversational partners ... maybe a few one night stands, or even something to commit to. who knows, I'll leave that for you to decide. yes, travelling will surely bring around new faces, but I admit I feel much more comfortable with a few constant faces around. I suppose it'd be nice, walking into a party with a person more than once ... but I won't count on anything, and neither should you.

User Image     ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢  AYANO KATO, USA.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  ‶ HI! I AM A FEMALE ██
   err .. someone to chill with? idek--   !

♡
      ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
      ❨  NINETEEN  ❩    ❨  BETA TESTER  ❩    ❨  SOPHI_SCANDAL--  ❩

User Image   User Image
i uh ... god -- I never know what to put here ... but uh, hey. what's up? name's ayano. i'm nineteen, japanese-american, and currently living it up in los angeles, california. i work at home beta-testing for games; the last game i remember testing for that made it big was At the End of the Universe, i think? that one was pretty solid. uh ... yeah. anyways, interests include gaming (surprise, surprise), reading, sweets, super spicy food, and shopping around on ebay ... mainly animal hoodies. like the cat ones? they're sooo cute .... ///~ ahem-- but. uh ... yeah.

an interesting thing about me ...? well, i can talk about games? i really like video games. playing, watching others play, commenting on them, etc. they're cool and i'm a pretty solid player, if i do say so myself. the two main games i'm into right now are re:aeternia & STRIKE HARD! - hit me up for the igns. totally down for playing together sometime, also down for any 1 v 1s, haha. (don't count on me losing though. don't worry. i'll make sure to go easy on any scrubs, www~)

... i'm kidding, maybe. but yeah! would totally love to meet people to play, or just chill with in general ... even though i never really planned on joining marry.me in the first place, haha. (basically: i woke up one day and saw that my brother had set up a profile for me as a joke. i was spammed for days before i kicked the s**t out of him.) ... but, yeah. i decided to keep this, since meeting new people is always cool. i mean -- i guess we can talk about marriage some other time..? but uh, let's have a chat first, please hahaha. k, peace.

big-a** code so u kno
User Image     ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢ ♢  CHARLENE GRACE ACOSTA, USA.
User Image
User Image  ‶ HI! I AM A FEMALE ██
   seeking a (insert type of relationship)   !

♡
      ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
      ❨  TWENTY-SMTH  ❩    ❨  SINGER / SERVER  ❩    ❨  SOPHI_SCANDAL  ❩

User Image   User Image
notes for your character go here! remember, this profile is supposed to be a dating site's profile so your notes should be your character talking about their interests, hobbies, etc. ofc, notes are not mandatory but i'm sure the person you get married to would like to know about them.
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Feral Agent

dem hidden notes, sweg.

hidden notes I didn't feel like adding oops char
sophi
██ here's some messy notes for charl until I figure out her note thread :'D
██ mom is a former rocker and dad is an ex-fighter, now coach @ the gym he owns. her brothers train there too & together they make up her happy family. c:
██ the only girl of the three acosta kids. charl is also the only other musician in the house apart from her mom LOL. finally a kid that just wants to sing--
██ charl was usually invited to sing at town events, even performing alongside an orchestra that visited. earned herself the nickname "little aria" around the parts.
██ alongside taking up gigs, she also worked a part-time server job at her aunt's cafe (because tea is life) & to support herself apart from parents.
██ one performance at her uncle's bar however was on the night the scout offered her the job. so yeah. that's why she made the move from nyc - > la.
██ but she still likes to serve / drink tea so she picked up the other position at the cute maid-cafe sort of tea place near her because TEA IS LIFE.
██ so ye. totemo kawaii "maid" server on the weekdays but transforms into this baller + sexy-a** songstress on weekend nights, YEAH.
██ her vocal-claim is the youtube utaite ♣ L σ ℓ ℓ ι α ♣, if you're curious :'^)

██ personality-wise, she's ... #actualsweetheartcharlene LOL. o)-< generally smiles and laughter all around. anyone & everyone's a friend until proven otherwise.
██ patient and understanding. she'll wait forever + a day for someone to open up her, then stay even longer to listen. also quick to care for others.
██ despite coming from a family of fighters, charlene is a pacifist. she prefers to use words over fists whenever conflicts arise.
██ humble in praise she gets for her talents, but in actuality she's just distracted by her happiness. so really, charl's easily flustered & shy when it comes to it LOL.
██ like, small comments are ok. they'll make her giggle sure. get her guard down or lay it on thick however, you'll find a v blushy charlene /////

██ relationship-wise she is panromantic demisexual. loves anyone and everyone but takes a strong, emotional connection before thoughts of romance bloom.
██ so yeah ... not really the type for one-night-stands HAHA but um ... who knows ...??

hidden notes I didn't feel like adding oops cam'
██ cameron daniel, son of maria & carlisle sinclair. former is an interior designer, latter is the current pres + coo of the marseilles hospitality group
██ the second son of three. the eldest is a well-known food critic and the younger bro's currently attending graduate school to be a doctor.
██ holds dual citizenship in both the UK + US. cam grew up in both places for about equal amounts of time but bought residence in usa.
██ an ivy league graduate for business & hospitality management. was also named in "one of the year's hottest bachelors" list a year or so ago
██ fluent in english, spanish, french & japanese with fair knowledge in german and little in chinese. usually studying language in his spare time
██ mrrr i'll finish this soon laughs

██ personality-wise i'll get back to you on that weeps

██ relationship-wise he is demiromantic heteroflexible. cameron's been with a few dudes but finds his preferences in girls, yeh.
██ not as easily up for one-night-stands as some others are but still open to the idea. just has to be in a certain mood / level of attraction for that
██ actually hooked up with a few more people here but considered only two out of the seven relationships here to be really serious for him
██ but they were broken off because 1) first gf had a lot of anxiety / other problems + weight of cameron's popularity became too much for her @ times
██ and 2) cameron didn't really care if people dated him for his money but HE REALLY LIKED THIS CHICK & she ended up being the biggest b***h ever so yeah
██ would he actually like another serious relationship? yes, but at the moment it's not a main priority. busy dealing with hotel matters, ya know? so ye.

hidden notes I didn't feel like adding oops ayano
██ ayano kato. was born in japan but was later moved to the us to be closer to her parents + their work. has only one sibling; an older brother.
██ she's what you could call a "hikkikomori" - basically a person who stays at home / chooses not to go out as often as others
██ this life wasn't entirely by her choice tho. ayano spent most of her life being terribly sick. if she wasn't in the hospital then it'd be back home
██ during her downtime, ayano turned to video games to keep her entertained & now she's pretty involved in the online gaming scene.
██ currently stands as the #1 ranked player on the popular moba game "re:aeternia" & one of the top 50 players in the fps, STRIKE HARD!
██ (basically think of game like league of legends for re:aeternia and CS:GO / CoD just fps type s**t for STRIKE HARD! yeh.)
██ really well known in both communities under the ign kusarihazard ... under the guise that she is actually a he, lmfao
██ can't be bothered to tell the truth tho. + she doesn't want people to start discrediting her skills as a gamer due to her gender so ... ye :7

██ personality-wise i'll fill out later maybe laughs

██ relationship-wise she is demiromantic heteroflexible, but tbch i never really figured out her sexuality so ayano's honestly free game LMAO
██ she was kinda busy being sick most of her life to pay attention to romance?? but she's not opposed to the idea of a relationship though.

Feral Agent

before I forget (again)
UGH seriously no idea on who to take up
miku, ririchiyo, some person from a shoujo manga?! sighs the possibilities

User Image
                                          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀XXXXXXXXXX

██   ██   ██   like the unpainted pictures

User Image     User Image
                      XX UNDER THE DISCOLORING FLORESCENT LIGHT X      XX ON THE BLUE AND WHITE OF THE SNOW X

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀XXXXX

first &❛ last 】

xseries!xx      ⒉  xsexuality!xx  ███

⒊  xplaying where in the series!xx  ███

User Image
                                          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀XXXXXXXXXX

██   ██   ██   like the unpainted pictures

User Image     User Image
                      XX UNDER THE DISCOLORING FLORESCENT LIGHT X      XX ON THE BLUE AND WHITE OF THE SNOW X

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀XXXXX

first &❛ last 】

xseries!xx      ⒉  xsexuality!xx  ███

⒊  xplaying where in the series!xx  ███

Feral Agent

i want ... i want more characters but ... who to ... bring in ...

i can't believe i'm making a sushi man
friggen unbelievable

ok why are all of my hot ikemen pictures just gone when i try to look for them this is stupid

User Image

■. THERE ARE GUNS GROWING OUT OF OUR BONES ████ .&

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇   EVERY ROAD TAKES US FARTHER FROM HOME:   

. 」    ANASTASOVA: SENKA .■

R I S E I N T H E M O R N I N G Y O U ' R E N O T A R O U N D S E A R C H I N G A L L O V E R Y O U C A N ' T B E F O U N D

R I S E I N T H E M O R N I N G Y O U ' R E N O T A R O U N D S E A R C H I N G A L L O V E R Y O U C A N ' T B E F O U N D

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  &.  STATUS: ANTIHERO  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                INDEPENDENT  RETICENT  ♦. ▬   DIFFIDENT  INDECISIVE

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     .NINETEEN     .COLLEGE STUDENT

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

•  「 ♦. 」 ► ENTER: A WANDERING CHILD WITH A WEIGHTED HEART.
                           「 ♦. 」 flames that engulfed her house lit up the night she'd lost her parents. she was six, & her anguished cries echoed in the dark.
                           「 ♦. 」 though the start of the fire wasn't her fault ... the fact that her power could have saved them has weighed on her mind since.
                           「 ♦. 」 for thirteen years her thoughts have been stuck in limbo. not being worthy of a hero status, yet refusing to fall to corruption.
                           「 ♦. 」 she's done heroic deeds, such as capturing robbers & the like ... before becoming the criminal herself, stealing in the next.
                           「 ♦. 」 a kind and quiet sort of girl, though her hair & eye color are a striking orange, senka prefers to blend into her surroundings.
                           「 ♦. 」 when she's not kasena, "senka a." is a quantum physics student. hiding behind her books. wondering her purpose in life.

■. INTANGIBILITY 」 ██████  KASENA

「 ❖. 」 senka has the ability of passing through solid matter at an atomic level, or as it's commonly called, "phasing," disregarding
                           「 ❖. 」 & gaining immunity to most physical objects and effects that stand in her way.

「 ❖. 」 she also possesses the ability to disrupt any electrical systems she phases through, typically causing machines to malfunction
                           「 ❖. 」 / be destroyed & people to be dazed, depending on how fast she passes said system / bodies

「 ❖. 」 user can also extend their power to other people and / or objects, phasing them along with her, so long as physical contact is
                           「 ❖. 」 established & maintained between the user + all parties.

「 ×. 」 though not needed, senka holds her breath as she phases in/out of objects. she's not skilled enough to think of initiating
                           「 ×. 」 / ending her phasing without the help of a "cue" yet.

「 ×. 」 certain densities can be deleterious to the senka, causing disorientation if the object is too dense. she may also experience
                           「 ×. 」 excruciating pain trying to get through immensely dense objects, if she even attempts.

「 ×. 」 certain energy concentrations are problematic for the user. a pure, concentrated energy blast can definitely distort her
                           「 ×. 」 tangibility. she also can't phase pass certain energy levels, due to electrons moving too fast for her to pass through

User Image

User Image

. 」    SURNAME: FIRSTNAME .■

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  &.  STATUS: VILLAIN/ANTIHERO ONE OF THESE I HAVEN'T DECIDED YET  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                TRAIT  TRAIT  ♦. ▬   TRAIT  TRAIT

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     .AGE     .OCCUPATION

•  「 ♦. 」 ► ENTER: A FINE ******** THAT'S ABOUT TO COOK YOU THE BEST SUSHI OF YOUR LIFE. and then poison you with it
                           「 ♦. 」 because i'm going to forget about this in the morning ubt basically he is a baller-a** chef that's the head of his own sushi place
                           「 ♦. 」 really good at cooking because wow apparently there's a superpower for this in the wiki i am still quite amazed to see it myself
                           「 ♦. 」 really hot apparently like the food he makes and tho he might seem nice ppl can hire him to send deadly sushi to all the assholes they hate
                           「 ♦. 」 maybe for an extra fee he can come in and shove the sushi down their throats personally. like yes. in the flesh. wow amaze
                           「 ♦. 」 i'm going to look back at this going "? what the hell was i on tonight"

■. CULINARY INTUITION 」 ██████  ~*THE SUSHI MAN*~ fear him

「 ❖. 」 i can't believe this s**t is actually real
                           「 ❖. 」 throws rocks at mom + fluff
                           「 ❖. 」 tell us what your character can do! briefly describe your character's abilities, uses, applications

「 ×. 」 for every strength there is a weakness: write down at least three limitations
                           「 ×. 」 for every strength there is a weakness: write down at least three limitations

cuts a b***h

power: glyph manipulation
o - what's hella

x - what is not hella

User Image

User Image

. 」    SURNAME: FIRSTNAME .■

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  &.  STATUS: HERO/VILLAIN/ANTIHERO  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                TRAIT  TRAIT  ♦. ▬   TRAIT  TRAIT

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     .AGE     .OCCUPATION

•  「 ♦. 」 character notes. feel free to elaborate on personality, biography, likes, dislikes, quirks, deeds etc.
                           「 ♦. 」 if you find yourself writing 7+ bullet points of notes, consider making a separate thread for them.
                           「 ♦. 」 if hero or villain, make sure to mention what stage they are (e.g. paragon, corrupt, fallen, absolved, etc).
                           「 ♦. 」 take note! most characters should at least know of each other (unless antihero) so screennames aren't a necessity.
                           「 ♦. 」 but for all reference purposes, please mention your character's name or alias somewhere on your posting layout!

■. SUPERPOWER HERE 」 ██████  ALIAS HERE

「 ❖. 」 tell us what your character can do! briefly describe your character's abilities, uses, applications

Feral Agent

260 x 100

User Image bri ██ br . ` NATASHAREZNÍK 《 ♥ .

User Image
                  User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  brightwin 29 xxx/ / / /─ 4YRS

brig▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀htwingedbribrig DORM #ASSIGNMENTHERE

brigMEET YOUR

brighbrbrightHEAD COACH b

❝ well. i'm not going to judge on how ... effective this chat will be ... i suppose we'll just wait and see, yes? natasha rezník, here.
                    well, coach rezník ━ to anyone on my team. however, i assume most of you will be contacting me after practice, so natasha or
                    ms. rezník will be just fine. i'm the head gymnastics coach at yvie university. i've lead yvie gymnastics to the ncaa regionals for
                    four years in row, with nationals in the last three. and yes, i don't intend on breaking that streak anytime soon. before any of you
                    start to ask about my own athletic career, please let me say this: don't. while i'm flattered that some of you are still interested in
                    that, the past is in the past. my present is yvie's gymnastics. i take pride in our program, and the wonderful, talented students that
                    partake in it. of course, my kids should know by now that talent means little to me. i make my kids work. training and building them
                    up to be the stars they are, and will be in the future. that is what matters to me the most. what doesn't matter to me, is the
                    ridiculous rivalry between our name and the one over the quad. to any st. briar's attendees, please don't take this too harshly. i'm
                    sure your university produces its own astounding products ... i just have better things to concern myself with. ❞

natasha rezník was a storm during her gymnast years. natasha made a name for herself ━ taking it all the way to being a 5 time
                    olympic gold medalist. though in her fifth year of competing, natasha started to feel strange. after getting her shoulder checked out,
                    the doctor told her that there were signs of wear and tearing, probably due to excess practice. not wanting to push her chances, she
                    retired early, leaving those days behind. despite this, natasha was still heavily in love with the sport. she honestly felt lost for a time
                    ... until the idea of coaching came into view. she started out as an assistant coach, bringing her knowledge and experience with her.
                    natasha slowly climbed her way up and found her calling at yvie university. and she's been in love with it since.

off practice, ms. rezník is a fairly pleasant lady to converse with, though a tad direct. she's the kind that enjoys a nice cup of tea and
                    a good read on most days, that is, when she's not working on practice plans. on practice, however, that light smile she keeps is wiped
                    off. people start to question who the "real" natasha rezník is. though there are assistant coaches on hand, natasha prefers to oversee
                    practices in person. and yes. she makes people work. however, as hard as she is on her students, she keeps everything quite fair. in
                    all, the only reason why she works everyone so hard is because she wants them to do their absolute best. besides ... it's not like she
                    does it for any enjoyment of seeing others struggle ... well...

in regards to the rivalry, natasha doesn't particularly care about any of it ... well ... until things are said her way, or her gymnasts get
                    involved. overall, she has a pretty neutral stance on the whole ordeal, since she treats everyone pretty much the same. whether yvie
                    or st. briar, what she holds respectable is hardwork. it's just, during events: her loyalty lies with yvie.

User Image bri ██ br . ` CHRISTIANMAKI 《 ♥ .

User Image
                  brightwin 20 xxx/ / / /─ 3-YRS

brigMEET YOUR FUTURE

brighbrbrightARTIST / DESIGNER b

❝ ... this isn't an optional thing, is it? che ...

put your description here. note, if you're from st briar, ofc i expect your job to be among the following: actor,
                    fashion designer, screen writer, etc. just make sure it's primarily [ art ] related !! you can do either first
                    or third person on your notes. try to stay away from bullet points btw. also don't forget to put things like
                    opinions on things like the rivalry and whether they're participating / will participate / etc !! have fun, babs. xo

User Image bri ██ br . ` NAMEHERE 《 ♥ .

User Image
                  brightwin AGE (##) xxx/ / / /─ #YRS (INCOLLEGE)

brigMEET YOUR FUTURE

brighbrbrightJOB HERE b

put your description here. note, if you're from st briar, ofc i expect your job to be among the following: actor,
                    fashion designer, screen writer, etc. just make sure it's primarily [ art ] related !! you can do either first
                    or third person on your notes. try to stay away from bullet points btw. also don't forget to put things like
                    opinions on things like the rivalry and whether they're participating / will participate / etc !! have fun, babs. xo

User Image bri ██ br . ` NAMEHERE 《 ♥ .

User Image
                  brightwin AGE (##) xxx/ / / /─ #YRS (INCOLLEGE)

brigMEET YOUR FUTURE

brighbrbrightJOB HERE b

put your description here. note, if you're from yvie, ofc i expect your job to be among the following: football player,
                    kinesiotherapists, etc. just make sure it's primarily [ sports ] related !! you can do either first or third person on
                    your notes. try to stay away from bullet points btw. also don't forget to put things like opinions on things like
                    the rivalry and whether they're participating / will participate / etc !! have fun, babs. xo

Feral Agent

User Image
              User Image

User ImageXXseira castell
                                                      User ImageXXsixteen
                                                      User ImageXXfirst
                                                      User ImageXXdemisexual
                                                      User ImageXX68 / 12 / 50
                                                      User ImageXXindependent, skittish, warmhearted
                                                      User ImageXXhere

User Image
                                                            as the daughter of an accomplished doctor and lawyer, expectations are high for this child ━ no matter, as she intends to see them all through. attentive, focused,
                                                            and always setting the bar high for herself; seira is one that looks ahead in life. if she's not attending social gatherings (out of obligation,) most likely she has her
                                                            head in a book or two. harsh, yet seira pays little to no mind to it, as her head is much too occupied with other matters. at first, quiet and seemingly unapproachable,
                                                            her "cold" personality may not be due to any normal reasoning ... because the minute her sharp blue eyes are hidden, they immediately soften into ones of fear,
                                                            worry, and overall insecurity. seira never put herself above others ━ in fact, it's the complete opposite. she's scared of what the future holds. she's terrified of letting
                                                            down her parents and what they, plus her older brother, have already made of their name. seira never cuts herself slack since she feels that: the minute she'll start
                                                            slowing down, she'll fall so behind. but the thing that she's fearful of the most? not being good enough, especially when it comes to meeting her fated "soulmate."
                                                            due to this, seira's quite wary of her parents sending her to Coral Coast Prep. seira's parents don't think she'll have too much of a problem in finding someone ... but
                                                            that only add to the pressure. every day she curses the soulmark that sits in her wrist, taking an extra bit of effort to cover it up. she almost never checks the time
                                                            left, as it only adds to her anxiety. it's not like anyone knows, though ━ so she'll continue to hide it all behind a terse guise.

DOESNT EVEN GO HERE
                                                  haven't prose'd lately so here's some ancient samples atm ;w;" wheezes i'll update this one day ,,,

Feral Agent

jk she's getting her own thread

Feral Agent

jk i want this for relationships n' all, waho ~

Feral Agent

how do u play anything other than cute girls oops srry

` ||| ERICKA SARKOVA x ━━━ | SOPHI_SCANDAL--

█│ ( RACE )
                  █│ terran
                  █│
                  █│ ( GENDER )
                  █│ female
                  █│
                  █│ ( YEAR & AGE )
                  █│ third year, sixteen
                  █│
                  █│ ( PROGRAM )
                  █│ mecha piloting

` ||| ALEXI CASTENJZA x ━━━ | SOPHI_SCANDAL--

█│ ( RACE )
                  █│ alien
                  █│
                  █│ ( GENDER )
                  █│ female
                  █│
                  █│ ( YEAR & AGE )
                  █│ fifth year, eighteen
                  █│
                  █│ ( PROGRAM )
                  █│ systems & support, linguistics

` ||| NAME HERE x ━━━ | SOPHI_SCANDAL--

█│ ( RACE )
                  █│ terran or alien (you may go into detail about your alien race in the actual profile)
                  █│
                  █│ ( GENDER )
                  █│ gender
                  █│
                  █│ ( YEAR & AGE )
                  █│ choose between third year (16-17), fourth year (17-1 cool , and fifth year (18-19)
                  █│
                  █│ ( PROGRAM )
                  █│ program (anyone who ISN'T a mecha pilot may have TWO)

Feral Agent

ERICKA SARKOVA |

tab tab BASIC INFORMATION

name. name
                                nickname. nickname
                                faction. faction name
                                program. program
                                year third, fourth, or fifth

race. terran or alien (specify alien species)
                                age. 16 - 19
                                gender. gender
                                sexuality. sexual preference
                                height. height

tab tab PERSONAL INFORMATION

personality.
                                can be as long or short as you like, in either point form or in complete sentences. be sure to describe at least five core personality traits.

biography.
                                can be as long or short as you like, in either point form or in complete sentences.

additional info.
                                any other points about your character. if your character is a TITAN-class mech pilot, please put the name of their copilot here.

tab tab THE HANGAR

// DELETE THIS AND THE BELOW SECTION IF YOUR CHARACTER IS NOT A MECH PILOT
                                mecha name. the name of your mecha. [[ NAMING CONVENTIONS are as follows: SCOUT-class mechas will begin with the prefix SR- followed by the name (ie. SR-CHALLENGER) UTILITY-class mechas will begin with the prefix UF- followed by the name (ie. UF-CHALLENGER) TITAN-class mechas will begin with the prefix TK- followed by the name (ie. TK-CHALLENGER) ]]] if you are unable to think of a name, you may use a random string of 8 numbers (ie. SR-10026046)
                                mecha model. SCOUT-, UTILITY-, or TITAN-. you may also describe the mech's appearance here.
                                equipment. the weapons or tools that the mech is equipped with. maximum of three.

EXOSUIT model. describe the appearance of your character's exosuit here.
                                weapon of choice. regular weapons that a person would wield.

Feral Agent

ALEXI CASTENJZA |

tab tab BASIC INFORMATION

name. name
                                nickname. nickname
                                faction. faction name
                                program. program
                                year third, fourth, or fifth

race. terran or alien (specify alien species)
                                age. 16 - 19
                                gender. gender
                                sexuality. sexual preference
                                height. height

tab tab PERSONAL INFORMATION

personality.
                                can be as long or short as you like, in either point form or in complete sentences. be sure to describe at least five core personality traits.

biography.
                                can be as long or short as you like, in either point form or in complete sentences.

additional info.
                                any other points about your character. if your character is a TITAN-class mech pilot, please put the name of their copilot here.

tab tab THE HANGAR

// DELETE THIS AND THE BELOW SECTION IF YOUR CHARACTER IS NOT A MECH PILOT
                                mecha name. the name of your mecha. [[ NAMING CONVENTIONS are as follows: SCOUT-class mechas will begin with the prefix SR- followed by the name (ie. SR-CHALLENGER) UTILITY-class mechas will begin with the prefix UF- followed by the name (ie. UF-CHALLENGER) TITAN-class mechas will begin with the prefix TK- followed by the name (ie. TK-CHALLENGER) ]]] if you are unable to think of a name, you may use a random string of 8 numbers (ie. SR-10026046)
                                mecha model. SCOUT-, UTILITY-, or TITAN-. you may also describe the mech's appearance here.
                                equipment. the weapons or tools that the mech is equipped with. maximum of three.

EXOSUIT model. describe the appearance of your character's exosuit here.
                                weapon of choice. regular weapons that a person would wield.

Feral Agent

stares at this growing list of characters
all of whom are female LAUG HS

sixsmithsixsmithsixsixsmsixsm
              ▒▒▒▒██⋮ ( AYANO , KATO )
              l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
              User Image
              sixs▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
              six ₀₁s19! six ₀₂sFEMALE! six ₀₃sLOS ANGELES, CA!

xA HIKKIKOMORI GAMER WHO WILL s**t ON YOUR SKILLS, BRAH. 1v1 HER, LET'S GO.
              xquick notes: hi this is ayano, aka ign. "kusarihazard" on two popular games atm
              xshe was incredibly sick when she was younger, which kind of led into the stay at home life.
              xduring that downtime she picked up gaming & hey what'dya know, she's really good at them.
              xcurrent rank #1 in the moba "re:aeternia" and one of the top frags in the fps, STRIKE HARD!
              xfairly well known in gaming communities as "kusari," but under the guise that she is a dude.
              xcba to tell the truth though. on top of that, why let others start shitting on her skills anyway?
              xher sleep schedule is non-existent & when she's not gaming she's shopping for kigurumis
              xbut yeah for the most part she's pretty chill. and definitely wouldn't mind new friends ayy B)

xayano is DEMIROMANTIC GRAYSEXUAL & SINGLE / FLOWING - AVAILABLE FOR PREPLANNING, ayy lmao.
              xpls be her friend; you really think this loser has friends outside of gaming? (the answer:no)
              xmore RE:A or ST! gamers would be hella rad. like a rival or just other players. hmu for details.
              xyou could also take up her obnoxious older brother. or any of her gaming friends aka #themains
              xthere is also a bodyguard position like lmfao hit me up yo if you want to plot like. hell yeah

▒▒▒▒██⋮ ( ERICKA , SARKOVA )
              l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
              User Image
              six ₀₁s19! six ₀₂sFEMALE! six ₀₃s???!

xA MAID THAT NOT ONLY CLEANS YOUR SUITS - BUT HIDES THE BODIES FOR YOU, TOO.
              xericka, then named jalen, remembers little of a family life - well, if it existed in the first place.
              xshe ran away. stayed on the streets until a mafioso of the soriano family picked her up.
              xhe taught eri a lot of things - educating her on being a proper lady and a potential hitman.
              xbut he grew attached, so he had ericka pose as a maid - just to have her close & by his side.
              xthings were great - until a house fire happened. nearly everyone perished, save for a few.
              xso~ back on the streets again - 'till the acciai family picked her up; the one temno works for.
              x& she's been working for them since. still as a maid - but secretly a part of house security.
              xn' yeah. she's a warmhearted lady that cooks & cleans ~ oh, and hides dead bodies, too!

xericka is PANROMANTIC DEMISEXUAL & SINGLE / UNAVAILABLE FOR PRE-PLANS, haha l'D

xi don't have any plots in mind atm but yo, hmu if you have anything ~ (◕◡◕)

▒▒▒▒██⋮ ( ALEXI , CASTENJZA )
              User Image
              six ₀₁s19! six ₀₂sFEMALE! six ₀₃sCALI, USA!

xTEXT TEXT.
              xalexi castenjza. nineteen. daughter to alexej castenjza of the unity research group.
              xpretty smart; alexi graduated high school early. just recently, got her ph.d about a year ago.
              xthe castenjza's are a fairly known name, mainly due to their contributions to the medical field.
              xcreated or discovered a number of components that helped advance treatment & medicine.
              xat the moment, their latest project is said to be one revolutionize the scene ( again ww. )
              xthey haven't shared full details, yet. p stubborn about that, too. enough to get head's turning.
              xlong story short -- a lot of shady people want her father's head and by association, alexi's.
              xa bit cold in nature, brusque. spends most of her time with public appearances or research.
              xcan be absolutely ruthless to others, especially if they question or test what she can or can't do.

xalexi is GRAYROMANTIC PANSEXUAL & SINGLE / SEMI-AVAILABLE FOR PRE-PLANNING, ayy lmao
              xhardly ever falls for others because research > love. she also thinks it's useless half the time?
              xone night stands however ... ;^) www ... ~ but ye lmao. hmu.

xas for plotting, if you'd like to be her bodyguard, i'd be so down for that
              xor the organization that wants her dad & her dead because of their research
              xummmm ... yeah ... just hmu. c;

▒▒▒▒██⋮ ( FIRST , LAST )
              User Image
              six ₀₁sAGE (#)! six ₀₂sGENDER! six ₀₃sLOCATION!

xnotes here! use as many bullets as you want or feel free to do it in paragraph form
              xbut please have something when submitting these to me. just a quick little summary
              xso that i can get an idea of your character.

Feral Agent

i rlly need to stop making things half asleep jesus
the icons aren't even the same brightness/whatever
the heckie

User Image  █████████████████████████████  * ♛ 】 █████████

■ AND THE SHOT GOES THROUGH MY HEAD AND BACK  GUN SHOT I CAN'T TAKE IT BACK
                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                      User Image      User Image
              User Image
                 ███████████  ━━━━━━━━━━━   * RIKA HIRABAYASHI  &██
                                    M Y  H E A R T  C R A C K E D  R E A L L Y  L O V E D  Y O U  B A D  
                   ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██   ━━━━━━━

* 「 super name  / / / /  * 「 age  / / / /  * 「 school year  / / / /
                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

VIBRATION MANIPULATION

user is able to vibrate their being, part of the environment, and project vibrations through almost any medium.

brief description about power and its weaknesses

CHARACTER BLURB

brief description about the character and personality doesn't gotta be long two paragraphs-ish text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                               ■ GUN SHOT I'LL NEVER GET YOU BACK NEVER GET YOU BACK

[list][list][list][list][list][list]
              [imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/1OkBqzn.png[/imgleft]  █████████████████████████████  * ♛ 】 █████████
              [size=2]  [/size]
              [size=7]        ■ AND THE SHOT GOES THROUGH MY HEAD AND BACK  [b]GUN SHOT I CAN'T TAKE IT BACK[/b][/size]
              [size=9]                      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/size]
                      [img]http://i.imgur.com/OmIAFGM.png[/img]      [img]http://i.imgur.com/agnFuAB.png[/img]
              [imgright]http://i.imgur.com/T0Z9R8X.png[/imgright][align=right][align=left][size=9]   ███████████  ━━━━━━━━━━━   * [u][b]NAME HERE[/b][/u]  &██[/size]
              [size=7]                      M Y  H E A R T  C R A C K E D  R E A L L Y  L O V E D  Y O U  B A D  [size=12]❖[/size][/size]
                   ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██   ━━━━━━━
              [size=2]  [/size]
              [size=10]        * 「 super name  / / / /  * 「 age  / / / /  * 「 school year  / / / /[/size]
              [size=9]      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/size]
              [size=10]
              [size=7]    [b]POWER NAME HERE[/b][/size]
              [size=2]  [/size]
              brief description about power and its weaknesses text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text[/size]
              [size=10]
              [size=7]    [b]CHARACTER BLURB[/b][/size]
              [size=2]  [/size]
              brief description about the character and personality doesn't gotta be long two paragraphs-ish text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text[/size]
              [size=4]  [/size]
              [size=9]                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/size]
              [size=7]                 ■ GUN SHOT I'LL NEVER GET YOU BACK [b]NEVER GET YOU BACK[/b][/size]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff