Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Profile Skeleton

[align=center][size=14][color=yourcolor]NAME[/color][/size][/align]

[imgleft]malformed url[/imgleft]
[list][list][list][size=11][color=grey]My parents named me [/color][color=yourcolor]Name First, Last[/color]
[color=grey]But my friends call me [/color][color=yourcolor]Nickname[/color]
[color=grey]I've been on this earth for [color=yourcolor]age (12-15)[/color] years[/color]
[color=grey]I really love these things [/color][color=yourcolor]Likes (max of 5)[/color]
[color=grey]I really hate these things [/color][color=yourcolor]Dislikes (max of 5)[/color]
[color=grey]I have this one big irrational fear [/color][color=yourcolor]1 Fear only, must be irrational like fear of lightning and thunder, fear of snakes, fear of dryer lint, etc. not something like fear of losing my family.[/color]
[color=grey]I have a bit of a personality [/color][color=yourcolor]personality (just 1 paragraph)[/color]
[color=grey]I also have a life story [/color][color=yourcolor]Bio (1 to 2 paragraphs, 3 max)[/color]
[/size][/list][/list][/list]
[align=right][color=grey][u][color=yourcolor]Username[/color][/u][/color][/align]

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
      Rules

1. Follow gaia TOS. Be appropriate and time skip when necessary.

2. NO godmodding. Let people control their own characters.

3. This is a semi-literate role play. 1-5(max) paragraphs. (1 paragraph = 5-7 sentences)

4. Try to post at least every few days. Don't leave other role players stuck forever.

5. READ (don’t skim) all the posts, even if they don't involve your character. It helps everyone understand what’s going on in the role play so their posts can be accurate.

6. Don't randomly have your character jump from one area to another just to rp with someone else. Be patient and wait for the person your character is talking to, to make their post. Although if the roleplay time changes you are welcome to post again. And if you have an issue being stuck because of someone else just pm me please C:

7. Use anime pictures for your characters. Do NOT use pictures of characters from popular/well known anime. (Example: Naruto)

8. Daiki, Hikari, The Holy Maiden, and The Best Friend are all in the same class, so they are either 13, 14 or 15 years old. Daiki and Krad's Hikari are both 14. Hikari's sister is 12 or 13. Please keep all this in mind when making your profile.

9. Also, Dark and Krad are canons and need no profiles, you can mention them in your bio though.

10. Have fun! Also pm profiles to me as D.N. Angel

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Miyuki Kishi

User Image
        My parents named me Miyuki Kishi
        But my friends call me Miyu
        I've been on this earth for Fourteen years
        I really love these things Crafting, Nighttime, Winter time/snow, running, and fruit especially peaches
        I really hate these things Bright sunlight, Melons, Heat/being too hot, cooking, and jerks.
        I have this one big irrational fear Sleeping alone: She has terrible night terrors if she sleeps alone. So if she's not with someone she doesn't sleep more than a few hours.
        I have a bit of a personality Miyuki is a rather independent person. She has a lot of great leadership skills, and is never afraid to take lead on something. She doesn't tend to be bossy, although occasionally she is. She is a very loyal and good friend. She'll do anything for her friends. She doesn't really show it, but she is rather sweet and kind. She has a hard exterior and doesn't show many of her tender emotions. So it's hard to tell when something is bothering or upsetting her. And normally she doesn't show a lot of verbal affection towards people, she is a bit better about physical affection though, except not in public.
        I also have a life story Miyuki was born to a normal family. She has two parents and a sister 4 years older than she is. Of course growing up she spent a lot of time with the neighborhood kids, which were mostly boys. Which was how she met her best friend Daiki Niwa. They're friendship is just one of those that makes it through everything, even all the turmoils of school and making new friends and all that. Of course they have always spent a lot of time together, and Miyuki has spent many nights at his house. She grew up hearing the stories of Dark the Phantom Thief from Daiki's parents. She loves the stories, and thinks it's an awesome idea to have magic and be able to change into someone else.

As they grew older, the two didn't grow apart. Miyuki made new friends and lost old ones, but never did her relationship with Daiki change, which was good, since she loved her best friend. Obviously not in a romantic way, but as a best friend. Daiki's parents had this weird idea of training him to do things. Of course, Miyuki always wanting to be involved did the training with him as much as possible. And although she's as good as him in gymnastics and such, she fell in love with running, and is on the track team. She is the fastest runner on the team. She likes just going out for runs sometimes when she's bored or alone. She has a secret that only Daiki is aware of, and that's that she doesn't sleep well at night when she's alone. It is some strange fear she has, maybe paranoia from watching too many horror movies, but regardless, she doesn't tend to sleep much since if she doesn't have someone with her she can't sleep long.

Ryder Myster

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Characters

Daiki Niwa/Dark: Taken: Gibson22sg

Hikari Descendant/Krad: OPEN

Niwa's best friend: Taken: Ryder Myster

Niwa's Holy Maiden: Taken: yunic101

Hikari's Sister: Taken: Ararelia

Relationships

Crush one way Mutual crush Couple Love one way Mutual love Friends Best friends Enemies ✖

Note: love and crush are NOT the same. Love can be between family, friends, and a couple. A crush is simply romantic feelings towards another person you may or may not know well. Love can NOT happen between people who do not know one another.

Daiki Niwa Holy Maiden
Hikari Niwa's Best Friend
Dark Niwa's Best Friend
Daiki Niwa Niwa's Best Friend
Daiki Niwa Dark
Hikari Hikari's Sister
Krad Hikari
Dark ✖ Krad

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
XXXXXXXM I Y U K I

User Image
Tonight don't leave me alone.

Walk with me, come and walk with me,

To the edge of all we've ever known.

But with my eyes closed all I see

Is the skyline, through the window,

The moon above you and the streets below.

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                        Ariella Nevena Deveraux
                          Eldest Sister (Nineteen)
    AdventerousxxxxxTomboyxxxxxReservedxxxxxPassivexxxxxTalented
        Human - Female - Ryder Myster

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Ariella Nevena Deveraux

Nicknames
            ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                (xxxxxxfamily normally refers to her as Aria or Nev, she prefers Rivar (river) thoughxxxxxx)

Family Role
            ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                (xxxxxxEldest Sisterxxxxxx)

(xxxxxxNineteenxxxxxx)

Birthday
            ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                (xxxxxxSeptember Fifteenthxxxxxx)

Height
            ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                (xxxxxx5 feet and 5 inchesxxxxxx)

Weight
            ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                (xxxxxxOne hundred and eighteen poundsxxxxxx)

Sexual Orientation
            ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                (xxxxxxBisexual, but highly prefers girlsxxxxxx)

Personality
            ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                Ariella is a rather independent individual. She likes to do her own thing, and not to be bossed around and told what to do. She likes to be outside and be adventurous. She loves the wilderness, and animals. She is rather quiet and reserved. She doesn't tend to tell people about herself or share her feelings or thoughts. She is more of an action instead of words person. She also isn't one for confrontation. She would rather ignore it or just leave instead of fight. She's a bit of a tomboy, and can be mistaken for a boy, which she doesn't really mind all that much.

Biography
            ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                Ariella was born to a young mother. Her father bailed before she was born. Her mother did everything she could to take care of Ariella. Everything from prostitution to working at a fast food joint. Unfortunately she ended up becoming addicted to drugs, and was having a lot of hard times. Although Ariella did what she could to help her mother, she was merely a kid, even in middle school she was trying to make extra money doing small jobs around the neighborhood. But her mother couldn't kick her habit and more and more often would be out of the house. Finally a neighbor Ariella was babysitting for reported that Ariella was always at home alone and whenever her mother was around she looked high. After a police investigation Ariella was put into temporary foster care and her mother was sent to rehab. Once out of rehab Ariella was reunited with her mother, but a few months later she over dosed and died. Ariella was 12 when her mother died and she was put into another temporary foster home.

Ariella was slightly bitter at the world for what happened. She didn't really talk to anyone and stayed by herself, mostly staying outside. Then suddenly, the Deveraux came into the picture, looking for a child to adopt. Although Ariella was rather off putting and anti-social, they still decided to adopt her. It happened to be the best thing that ever happened to her. After a year or so she adjusted, and became willing to open up to her new family. But the time she was 17, she became rather attached to them, and feels like part of a family. She is still rather reserved and doesn't talk about her feelings often. But regardless those who know her the best can normally tell when something is bothering her. Although only a very few know of her fear of sleeping by herself in a room.

As far as monsters go, they don't tend to bother Ariella much. She has known monsters since she was just a little kid. She doesn't really find them to be much different than humans. So when the Deveraux's told her that they supported monsters, she didn't have anything against that. She had no problem with them to begin with. She knows by now that they are advocates for monster kind. Although, this idea of having an arranged marriage to one is not something she's very fond of. She's been independent most of her life, and doesn't take orders very well, since she's made her own decisions for the majority of her life.

Appearance
            ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                Ariella has short dark brown hair, and hazel green brown eyes. She is very slim, relatively flat chested, and can be mistaken for a boy quite often. She is athletic so she has relatively good muscle definition. She also has a thing for piercings and tattoos, not seen in the picture. She has several piercings(guide). Plus several tattoos, most of which are not seen because she normally keeps them covered by clothing. She has one on her foot. One on her opposite leg. One behind her ear/back of neck/onto back. And one on her back. She normally dresses in baggy clothing, or boys clothing, and almost always wears sneakers

✻ Being outside
                ✻ Athletics of any kind
                ✻ Nighttime
                ✻ Precipitation, like rain and snow
                ✻ Cuddling, although she'd never admit to it
                ✻ Girls, and sometimes boys
                ✻ Fruit and fruit smoothies
                ✻ Animals

Dislikes
            ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                ✻ Vegetables
                ✻ Being stuck inside
                ✻ Sleeping alone
                ✻ Getting injured to the point of being unable to do stuff
                ✻ Being ordered around
                ✻ Red meats

Talents
            ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                ✻ Climbing
                ✻ Running
                ✻ Athletics
                ✻ Flexibility
                ✻ Jumping
                ✻ Swimming
                ✻ Secretly playing the ocarina, but doesn't really let people know that

Fears
            ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                ✻ Sleeping alone
                ✻ Getting lost
                ✻ Sharp objects being recklessly handled or spun near her

Ryder Myster

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                        FULL NAME
                          Family Role (age)
    ✻ traitxxxxx✻ traitxxxxx✻ traitxxxxx✻ traitxxxxx✻ trait
        Species - Gender - Username

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User ImageRachel "Raven" Nealson

Eighteen

The Weirdo

Ryder Myster

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
тнє вαsιc sтυғғxxxxxxxx

иαмє Rachel Nevena Nealson

αɢє Eighteen

ɢєи∂єя Female here

вєчσи∂ тнє ғαcєxxxxxxxx

ρєяsσиαℓιтч Raven is a very self confident person. She is flirtatious and charming almost all of the time. She loves to be the center of attention and have all the guys over her. Although she doesn't have a lot of self respect, which means she is a bit of a self abuser. She is really a nice girl, and will do anything for her friends... she is also a bit scrappy, and will get down and dirty in a fight if need be. She can say some of the strangest things from time to time that don't make much sense, or it makes sense and just makes things funny.

ℓιкєs Partying
Drinking and drugs
Eating
Sleeping
Playing piano and singing

∂ιsℓιкєs School
Working
Authority figures
Being woken up
Spicy foods

ғєαяs Burning to death
Losing someone she cares about
Being judged

яσℓє The Weirdo

мαsтєя Ryder Myster

мυsιc тσ ℓιvє вч The A Team- Ed Sheeran

User Image

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
XXXXXXXR A V E N

What I'm wearing
User Image
Cause we're just under the upper hand

And go mad for a couple of grams

And she don't want to go outside tonight

And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland

Or sells love to another man

It's too cold outside

For angels to fly

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Z U R I N A
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
User Image

Zurina was surprised that Kau hadn't said anything. He had been being good. Although, he couldn't resist from commenting once Rei got involved. But one comment really wasn't that bad... well at least for Kau it wasn't. She was sure he had been thinking of a whole lot more to say to Sygnus. She was glad he didn't though. The last thing she wanted was for her new master and her closest friend to be fighting. Plus she didn't want either of them hurt. Although apparently that wasn't something Sygnus was concerned about since he was going downstairs to look in the dangerous pet section.

She couldn't help but smile when Kau started whispering to her. Although she frowned a little bit when he mentioned Jotham. "I'm not sure... I don't think Jotham would come after me again after this morning... so the two can fight with each other all they want.. and long as I don't have to be involved." As far as she was concerned, Jotham was not and would never be her problem. If Sygnus decided to bring him home as well, she would be polite, but she wasn't going to like it. Maybe Rei would convince him not to, or at least maybe Rei would inform him about the earlier attack and that might dissuade him.

Tonight don't leave me alone.
Walk with me, come and walk with me,
To the edge of all we've ever known.

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
                          ▇▇▇▇▇▇
                          Ryann Grace Lovell
                          Ry
                          Seventeen
                          Girl One
                          Ryder Myster
                          An only child to a single mother, Ryann is used to getting what she wants... and being able to do whatever she wants since her mom can't be around a lot because of work. She loves attention and normally gets it by wearing revealing clothing and flirting with people. She is very much in love with her boyfriend, and loves being around him as much as possible. She likes to tease him, but it's all in good fun. She thinks he can do anything he sets his mind to and will be very successful in something someday. Although she's very confident with herself, her confidence wavers when she thinks of the future. School has never been her top priority and her grades have never been that good. Plus she has no idea what she would want to do anyway. So she fears that she will never add up to anything, and isn't sure how her boyfriend will take that.

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                NAMIxxMomose ↘↘xxxx Sixteen .↷
                ☆ ◓xxxxxxxxxxxxx██¦█████¦ ↻. xx
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❝ ◡Absol ↓▀²xx Hoenn★⤵
                Ryder Myster xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

START the attack; I'm in P O S I T I O N . . . !

xxxxxxxxxxVeronica Neva Peace
xxxxxxxxxxNineteen
xxxxxxxxxxFemale
xxxxxxxxxxCivilian
xxxxxxxxxxRebellious xxxxxxxStubborn xxxxxxxPassionate
xxxxxxxxxxRyder Myster

User Image

START the attack; I'm in P O S I T I O N . . . !

xxxxxxxxxxDevyn Grace Nealson
xxxxxxxxxxTwenty-one
xxxxxxxxxxFemale
xxxxxxxxxxG.W.B. Staff and Support
xxxxxxxxxxLaid-back xxxxxxxDiplomatic xxxxxxxMysterious
xxxxxxxxxxRyder Myster

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers