• Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

My name is: Letitia Noel Hollie

My friends call me: Letti

My bloodline: None

My birth certificate says: October 24th

Making me: 15

This is me, get used to it: She was born in France, her life was normal and happy, although one of the few abnormal things she did was study languages. She knows about 9 different languages, including but not limited to French, English, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, etc. She's spent the last few years in a remote village in South America, with her mom who's a scientist. Although now her mother is going to the artic, which is not safe for Letti. So, she's moving in with her aunt in uncle, who are living in Japan. She is still getting used to it, and is going to be starting school soon. She is a nice and understanding girl and loves people. She is very friendly, but still worries about not making friends now that she's in Japan.

I am at the whim of: Ryder Myster

Other: She has a simple tattoo on her arm, it's just a series of dots that she got while in South America from the tribe she was staying with. Also, she does have a french accent.

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

User Image

【 Miako Natsu 】

C R E S T
Light

A G E
Sixteen

G E N D E R
Female

H I S T O R Y
Miako has a normal family, two parents, two kids. Her parents are average workers in a couple corporations. They have always worked in the city, but we were raised just outside of Tokyo, but right before high school moved into the city and started attending West Tokyo High. She wasn't alone though, she also has her sibling with her through all this. They were also moved and enrolled into West Tokyo High... and it was easier to have at least someone who you know and can trust. For siblings they have always been very close and get along great. Miako would always say that her best friend is her sibling, and they can sometimes be inseparable. Miako knows that if she ever needs someone for something, she knows her sibling is there.

Now she's in class with her sibling and friends, and they went on a field trip. She was having tons of fun, until they stumbled upon some strange gadgets.. suddenly things went from great, to... a disaster in her opinion.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Miako is a nice, friendly, upbeat person. She if very sweet and understanding. She loves people and being around them. She is normally a very uplifting spirit in the room. Although she doesn't actually talk a lot. She listens a lot more and only speaks when people are looking for her too, or when she feels as if she needs to be heard. She has a great sense of humor and loves to laugh. She is a very caring person and will help people when and if she can. Although there are times when she has to just be alone and be with her thoughts, since she's a rather thoughtful, deep person. Many times she can be lost in her thoughts. She is very relaxed, laid back, and loves to be comfortable.

L I K E S
People, especially her friends
Having fun and laughing
Being completely comfortable
Her family, especially her sibling
Watching movies

D I S L I K E S
Very dark places
People being upset, sad or depressed
Getting hurt, or others getting hurt
Being in lots of danger
Being alone

D I G I M O N . P A R T N E R
Rookie: Salamon
Champion: Gatomon
Ultimate: Angewomon
Mega: Ophanimon

C R U S H
N/A

V O I C E
N/A

U S E R N A M E
Ryder Myster

User Image

【 Reina Akinori 】

C R E S T
Love

A G E
Seventeen

G E N D E R
Female

H I S T O R Y
Reina was born in a small town far from Tokyo. She had two parents, and 3 other siblings, two boys one 3 years older than her, one 4 years younger than her, and then a baby sister 6 years younger than her. Unfortunately, life was not perfect for the family. Her mother was very traditional, and liked living in the small town, with family and friends always near by... although her father, being modern and knowing the family needs money, wanted to go to the big city. The family became divided by the parents, and soon, they decided to separate, or rather, her father decided to move to the city. Although, her parents have never divorced, and still share finances and other things.... they knew they could not easily share their children. So, each took two... her mother kept the baby, and the oldest son wanted to stay with her, so Reina and her younger brother Dai, were moved out into the big city of Tokyo when Reina was 6.

Reina wasn't sure about the city, and missed her family being all together. But soon she met someone that would make living in the city worth while... her best friend Takeshi. He was always there for her no matter what was going on at home or with her family. She has been close with him since and has made more friends on the way... which brings us to current time, Reina is seventeen, and on a field trip with her friends. Suddenly they come across strange devices, not thinking about what may happen for touching them, the group picks them up... too bad none of them had seen what was next to happen in the future.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Reina is a very outgoing person. She loves be with people, and tends to talk a lot. One of her bigger personality traits is how flirtatious she is. She doesn't tend to do it intentionally, it's just simply how she is... although she does know how to use it to her advantage at times. She can be rather competitive, especially with those who are competitive towards her. She likes being right, but will back down when she knows she either won't win, or is wrong. She is slightly like a hippie, and loves everyone, everything, and wants to keep peace between things. This means she doesn't eat meat, and hates war, among other things. She hates mindless killing, and it can make her boil up and get angry rather quickly, and if she's mad she can stay mad for quite some time. She is a caring person, but has trouble showing it... she doesn't like showing deep emotions, she feels exposed that way. So she normally seems rather happy and calm most of the time, not wanting to let anyone see her vulnerable.

L I K E S
Fruits, vegetables and all natural foods
Sleeping and cuddling, mostly with her cat
Dancing, and listening to music
Spending time with her friends, especially her best friend Takeshi
Winning, mostly just beating Takeshi since she knows he hates losing to her

D I S L I K E S
Meat, food waste, bad food
Being woken up, especially in a rude manner
People hurting, or even trying to hurt, her friends
Takeshi being stubborn
Showing fear, or strong emotions

D I G I M O N . P A R T N E R
Rookie: Lalamon
Champion: Sunflowmon
Ultimate: Lilamon
Mega: Lotosmon

C R U S H
N/A

V O I C E
N/A

U S E R N A M E
Ryder Myster

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
R E I N AXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
Stand up straight

Do your trick

Turn on the stars

▀▀▀Reina▄▄▄

XXXXXXXXXXStand up boy

XXXXXXXXXXI shine so bright when you're around

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
M I A K O
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
User Image

Miako

Tonight don't leave me alone.
Walk with me, come and walk with me,
To the edge of all we've ever known.

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ѕнow мe тнe way, ι aм yoυr apprenтιce

υѕernaмe: Ryder Myster
мagιcιan naмe: Sparrow Hunter Finley
мaιn мagιc: Air/Wind
race: Angel (more specifically guardian angel, so she can hide her wings and look human)
ѕeхυalιтy: Bisexual
perѕonalιтy: She is a very calm and kind person. She loves nature and being outside, especially during the night time. She is laid back and rather quiet. She seems to absorb things well when people speak to her, although she isn't always the one to come to for advice, since she has so little to say. She is a bit of a day dreamer and can be caught staring off at nothing rather often. She is a caring person, and likes people, but isn't much for crowds or having a lot of attention drawn to her, since she can be rather shy.
вacĸѕтory: Sparrow has lived a rather normal life, well for the child of guardian angels (beings that go to the human world to help guide and protect them, in many cases just appearing as a normal human). She has two caring parents. They have done their best to teach her to be good and to love all things... since they are kind guardian angels. They don't eat meat, love all living beings, and hate waste and pollution. They are in fact freegans, meaning that they eat food wrongfully disposed of by grocery stores and restaurants, food that is still perfectly good, just might not look perfect. Sparrow loves her life style and has taken to the way her parents have raised her amazingly. They have taught her to dream big and follow her dreams, and be everything she believes she can be. So, one day, when she was walking and saw a strange girl on a stool, she thought nothing of it. Thinking it was probably just some kind of day dream. Although once she got to her, that's when things changed, she knew this was her chance to really become something she could love.
apprenтιce oғ: None yet
ιмage:
User Image

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
XXXXXXXA N Y A

User Image
Come on change it up, it's not enough

Gonna take it to the next level

Turn it up a notch, don't let it stop

Gonna take it to the next level

You could be standing on the sidelines forever

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
SPARROW POETRY NEALSON
Twenty
Loving || Quirky || Outgoing
Female
Pansexual
Ryder Myster

Sparrow Poetry Nealson

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

My name is :: Sparrow Poetry Nealson

Some like to call me ::
just Sparrow (those who used to know me may call me Hunter)

I'm this many ::
Twenty

I stand at :: 5'1

Weighing in at :: 105 lbs

Blowing out my candles on :: May 28th

Isn't it obvious ::
Female

The heart wants what the heart wants ::
Pansexual

Theme Song ::
Title

Get me that ::
Things your character likes. List at least 5. If you have more, just add onto the pattern.

Ewww Icky ::
Things your character hates. List at least 5. If you have more, just add onto the pattern.

and I'm terrified of ::
Fears.

History ↘↘
XXXXXXXX At least three paragraph about their background. This should include their thoughts on past relationships, their ideas, and things such as how they do in school, activities they participate with and similar things.

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User ImageUser ImagexSparrow Noel Nealson
xaka the innocent
xNineteen
xMedium Purple
xsample thread

xRyder Myster

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
S P A R R O W
User Image

Sparrow was walking rather quickly trying to get out of the rain. She would find cover under trees or other things as she was walking. She just figured the more wet she got the colder she would get. She

User Image
To the edge of all we've ever known.

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hi Starlight! Welcome to the chaos of the ooc XD

Alright everyone! I need opinions of backstories for Sparrow, I have two.

1, Sparrow is from Gray's Harbor. She was born as Hunter Grace Nealson. She grew up as a normal kid, with two parents and a dog. Although as she got to her teenage years, she became more aware of things in the world. She loved animals and became a vegetarian when she was 16. And then when she turned 18, changed her name, and became a freegan. Her parents have tried being supportive, but don't exactly know how to handle their hippie daughter, considering they thought it was just a phase..

2, Sparrow is not from Gray's Harbor. She grew up with very hippie parents. They had always been vegetarians. Her parents have always been involved with human rights and animal rights, and well, everyone's rights. They have been to jail on different occasions for being involved with riots or protests, but has never stopped them. Sparrow has always thought her parents were like super heroes. It was her idea to become freegans, and her parents loved the idea. Sparrow got accepted to the school in Gray's Harbor, and is now in a new strange place, and she doesn't know how other people will take to her, since she's not very average.

So.... what do people think? I need help deciding before I plot with anyone XD

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The Pairs

The Popular One and The Nerdy Friend
Kim Possible X Ron Stoppable
They've been best friends since they were in kindergarten. Somehow, although they are rather opposite, the two have always gotten along and stuck together. Although people think their a strange pair. She's an adventurous, athletic, rather popular and beautiful girl. He's a kind of nerdy, goofy, and has never really caught the eye of any girl on a romantic level. Although she's popular, no one knows her like he does. Although recently, he's found that he has feelings for her stronger than just best friends. Unfortunately, he doesn't think she feels the same for him and doesn't want to ruin their relationship by telling her how he feels. So for now he's keeping it to himself, as well as his jealousy for her boyfriend.

The Tough Guy and The Ditz
Numbuh 4 / Wallabee "Wally" Beatles X Numbuh 3 / Kuki Sanban
These two know one another since they're in the same group of friends, otherwise they probably would have never hung out with one another. He is a tough guy who likes skateboarding, doing what he wants, and showing everyone how tough he is. Although she thinks there's another side to him that no one can see but her. She's sweet, a little hyper, and loves all creatures. She's a bit of a hippie actually. Neither of them are the smartest, he's got street smarts, but nothing for school... while she does fine in school, but it a bit ditzy and doesn't have a lot of common sense. They're obviously crushing on one another, and flirt a lot... but neither have made a move to take things to the next level, and it's driving their friends crazy.

The Leader and The Preppy Girl
Fred Jones X Daphine Blake
Now, he is the leader of the school. He's well liked, football player, class president and leader of the group. He always seems to have some kind of plan, sometimes it might not be the best idea ever, but at least he always has a plan. She is a popular, pretty girl, that is seen as the average preppy rich girl. But, she is always trying to prove people wrong about her. She wants to be seen as those things, but also as a tough, independent, smart girl. They two passively flirt with one another... but also they like to check out other people. Maybe to bug each other, or maybe they're just not ready for a commitment.

The Goth and The Loser
Sam Manson X Danny Fenton
She is a loud and proud activist with a need to prove she is different from everyone else around. She is a hard core vegan and animal rights activist. She can be rather bossy and rude, especially to people she doesn't like. Although, she has a soft spot for the loser. They have been friends for a long time, and she cares about him, even if she doesn't show it all the time. In fact she has had a crush on him for a long time, but since he has a crush on someone else, she could never say anything about it. He is a clumsy and awkward teenage boy. Bullied and made fun of because his parents are out of the box, and unfortunately rather public about it. His friends have always been there for him and that's what always gets him by. Although like any nerdy boy, he has had a crush on a rather popular girl for a long time.

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Maroon 5: she will be loved

Someone takes in unfortunate orphan girl.
Friend takes in a classmate who has been having a hard time
Family/house takes in random girl off the street in need of a place to live.

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
¤ Zurina Lovell ¤

User Image

••••> I have Nineteen years of worldly experience

••••> In case you can’t see, I’m a gorgeous girl and I prefer to ignore gender (pansexual)

••••> The world I was born into was that of an animated painting

••••> Most rumors say that she is a very laid back and calm personality. She doesn't tend to show much more emotion than being content and/or calm. She is a bit of a mystery, and no one really knows what she's ever really thinking. She is highly intelligent, and seems to almost be wise, even in her young age. She seems to very rarely get upset about anything, or have strong reactions to anything. Although she can seem to be a bit sarcastic at times, but it is rather hard to tell since she never uses a sarcastic tone. Like everything else about her persona, her voice is normally soft, calm, and rather soothing.

••••> And yet, my past is like a strange fairytale. She was originally painted by a man named Lovell about a hundred years ago. The painting was of a beautiful mysterious young woman. Painted in white, black and grey, it made for a magnificent painting, since people rarely painted with such little color. Although beautiful, many people found it to be almost sad, and lonely, being as the girl was alone in the snow, with a strange looking umbrella that almost looked like it was made of plants. It was about 25 years ago, a man found this painting, and fell in love with the girl inside.

A few years later, with the help of some supernatural friends, the man took the girl from the world of the painting, and animated her into the real world. He was shocked and more in love still. He took the girl into his home, and began to give her everything she could ever need. He taught her all he knew. Although, he kept her locked inside his property. He allowed her only as far as the garden. He taught her a lot about many things, and she was content where she was.

But one day, the man fell ill, and soon after died. Zurina, not knowing what to do, decided she must find somewhere else to go, and someone else to live with. She came to a slave shop named Tropic Emporium. With no where else to go, and after some research finding out this was the cleanest and most well put together shop, she decided to enlist herself as a 'pet.' Knowing that with nowhere else to go, no money, and no history of birth, school or anything else... she would have a hard time getting around in the world alone... so becoming a pet was her best option.

••••> Things that I like include Relaxing
Outdoors
Nighttime
Snow/the cold/Rain
Watching movies/plays
Fruit
Creating things

••••> Things I’m good at are Sculpting, crafting, knitting/crotchet, interior designing.

••••> Things I hate are Being too hot
Meat
Anything overwhelming or high maintenance
Sleep
Drowning

••••> My job/schooling was Home schooling, no recorded level of grade or intelligence. No specific job skills

••••> If there’s anything I’ve forgotten, it’s She has a fear of sleeping, since she feels as if she was sleeping being her painting for so long.

••••> I am a Unsold Slave

Witty Bloodsucker

13,875 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Z U R I N A
User Image

Zurina